The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Leda’s Accolyte

ch 5

The girl opened her eyes, and she found herself on the bed, whit Leda watching her worried. She smiled. “I’ve won, Mistress. I’m so happy! Now nothing can part us, right?” she asked lovingly at the witch.

The enchantress started to untie her, while she smiled happily. “Yes, there is only one more thing to do for finish the process, and for donate part of my powers to you. And I think that it will be a pleasurable thing to you,” she finished with a tempting smile.

Rika watched her confidently. “Is that what I think?” she said smiling seductively, and thinking of making love with the beautiful witch.

Leda smiled back. “Yes, is exactly what you think. Now I’ll only sense your thought, but when we would finish all the ceremony, you will sense mine, so it will be more easy to communicate and you will know what I want your help. The process will be not so comfy, because we must made it her, to seal the rite,” she finished with a crooked smile.

Rika was surprised. “Oh...well...for me it’s the same. But...hem...maybe we can do it in a more comfortable place after that, no? Ah...obviously if you want,” the girl finished, blushing for her daring.

Leda smiled at her joyously. “But obviously! We will do in our—yes, our, because you will sleep with me—private room, in another moment. Now prepare yourself, because it’ll be a intense experience,” she said to her sweetly.

Rika nodded, blushing; she was so happy, finally she would do it with her lovely Mistress. Leda sensed the girl’s happiness and smiled, caressing her cheek. The girl sighed at the contact, closing her eyes in ecstasy. She was really in love with the enchantress and she would do anything for her.

Leda unbuttoned entirely the nightdress, and started to caress and massage Rika’s shoulders and neck. The girl was in rapture and she was moaning only at that contact. Then the witch’s hands moved south, caressing and massaging the girl’s breasts, and she continued stroking the girl’s nipples with the tip of her fingers.

“Oooh...yes...mmmh...you are very good...mmmh...” the Japanese moaned in ecstasy.

She was already wet in her privates, bur she was also too intimidated to tell her Mistress what to do.

Leda sensed this thought and smiled naughtily. “You have so many impish thought, my dear Rika, uh? I’m in command, and I decide when it’s the moment!” she said imperiously to the girl, caressing her belly, and going south, but stopping to tease the pubis zone of the Japanese.

Rika panted, scared, and said in a submissive tone, “But of course, I beg your pardon to have thought a thing like that. You are the Mistress, and I’m only her little submissive girl...sorry, I will try to be more humble in the future.”

Leda laughed joyously. “Sorry...I couldn’t resist. It is true that you must submit to me, but remember that you will be the Miss of the other girls, so you must be the dominant one for them. You must use them to make sex to you and drink their juices, because they are the source of our powers and eternal beauty.”

“At last one time in a week, you must call one of them and use her to this purpose. And you must be capable to dominate them or they don’t obey you. And feel free to think whatever you want to make with me; I will not scold you for that, quite the opposite.”

“And feel free to tell me your ideas, if you have any, but it will be my decision if I would follow your naughty ideas or your practical one. Understood?” she said lovingly, but resolutely.

Rika smiled ecstatically. “Oh...thank you, you are really generous. Really I will be their Miss and I can order them to make sex with me or other things? Oh...I’m looking forward to it! Obviously you will be my favorite. And I feel honored by the fact that you will consider some of my ideas,” she finished blushing.

The enchantress caressed the young’s cheek. “And I’m very happy to have found you. It’s been a lot of years that I was searching for someone like you, and I like you very much. And you will be my favorite too. The girls are here only to satisfy our whim for a fast sex and for renew our powers and youth. We mustn’t become attached to them, mind you. But now enough talking, we will speak later. Now we’ll continue,” she finished kissing her softly on the mouth.

The Japanese responded well at the kiss, nibbling the witch’s lower lip and sliding her tongue into her, with a little daring. Leda smiled and she slid her tongue as well into the luscious mouth of the girl, and they French kissed.

The enchantress’s hand wasn’t still, and they kept caressing the girl on the shoulders and body. But there was the nightdress in the way, so the witch slipped it off and continued to caress the naked body of Rika, which trembled with passion, caressing Leda’s body.

Rika watched timidly Leda and thought of removing her shirt, and the witch nodded.

The Japanese girl started to unbutton gingerly the shirt and when she finished, gazed at the beautiful body of her Mistress. “Oooh...you are so beautiful! You have a very perfect and smooth skin. You look like a goddess!” she said to her, caressing her shoulders and stopping at the beginning of her bosom, not knowing if she could touch them.

Leda nodded and Rika sighed in pleasure, massaging the perfect breasts; the witch was without bra and that amazed the girl, because they stayed up for themselves, effortlessly. They had more or less her size and they were flawless: she thought that was for the “youth treatment”, and a naughty smile crept on her lips, thinking of licking and sucking them.

The witch sensed that thought too and nodded again, allowing Rika to make what she had in mind. The Japanese girl smiled happily and started to caress and massage those perfect breasts, and then she leaned forward and started to lick and suck a nipple. The enchantress moaned in pleasure and she leaned forward, leaning at the bed, to offer a better hold for the girl. Rika continued to suck the nipple and sucked a little amount of milk, drinking it, and she made an ecstatic expression.

It was part of the rite, and she started to suck and lick the other nipple, to drink again that delicious liquid. Other milk finished in her throat and she made again that ecstatic expression.

Leda mounted on the bed and they caressed their body together, and after a while Rika removed the witch’s skirt, after the enchantress nodded. The Japanese girl gaped at the nude body of Leda: not only she didn’t have panties, but also she had the pubic zone completely hairless, like she had made a laser depilation.

The skin was very smooth and seems like the hair was completely removed. “Wow...hem...may I...ask how did you manage to have a pubic zone so smooth? I want...hem...I want it like this too,” she finished blushing.

The witch watched her sweetly. “Don’t worry, when we finished here, you too would have it like that. It’s one of the values of becoming a witch or an enchantress; you lost all of your body hair. Convenient, isn’t? Like that you don’t need to make the wax no more,” she answered winking.

Rika smiled contentedly and they continued to caress and massages themselves in various zone, grinding their pubes. She felt a little embarrassed and inadequate for her lover, having that bush of hair down there, and blushed violently.

Leda sensed this uncertainty, and she hugged her tenderly. “Hey, don’t worry, in a little while you will not feel embarrassed. And it’s not that bad, you know?” she said sweetly to her, trying to comfort her.

Rika blushed again and hugged the enchantress, feeling protected and at home. “Thank you. You are so good with me. I’m very grateful to be your lover. If it weren’t for you I would be in the darkness, seeing “me” live that useless and boring life. Whereas now I can love you and I will learn a lot of things. I’m very happy,” she finished kissing sweetly the witch.

They continued to caress and massage various body part, arousing more and more. After a while, Leda slid her hand in the wet fold of the Japanese girl, that panted. She remembered the witch’s mastery touch and she waited impatiently.

The enchantress stopped, touching lightly her clit, like she was waiting for something. Rika understood swiftly the implication of her gesture and she slid her hand in Leda’s wet folds.

The witch smiled and started to rub the girl’s clit, making her whimpering.

The japanese girl made the same, and Leda moaned in pleasure, “Mmmh...you are really skilful. For one that was ethero...” said maliciously the witch to her between a gasp and a moan.

Rika giggled and smiled happily at the compliment, continuing to massage and rub that sensible nub, while the witch did the same.

Then Leda slipped two fingers into Rika’s pussy and starter to pump back and forth her hand. Rika did the same, trying to continuing stimulate her lover’s clit. They reached the orgasm together and they cummed a lot.

The witch straightened herself. “Now we will make a sixty-nine. You must drink my juices and I drink yours, so the ceremony will be complete,” she said turning around and placing her pussy near the girl’s mouth.

Rika watched with a vacant stare Leda’s vagina, mesmerized by its perfection and her shining juices, and she started to lick.

Leda did the same, stirring up aroused moans and panting from the girl. They continued to lick themselves, drinking their juices, untill they had an orgasm together, moaned in unison and they relaxed completely.

Leda regained strengt quickly, and turned toward the girl, that was in a catatonic state. The enchantress smiled and kissed the girl, watching her in the eyes. Her look became more expressive, but still in trance, then she closed her eyes, all relaxed, and she drifted into sleep.

Leda nestled over her and hugged her tenderly. “Sleep, little one, tomorrow you will discover marvellous things. But now rest, your transformation will develop while you sleep, because it is a very stressful and powerful spell, and your body and psyche would be in danger if you wasn’t asleep,” she explained to her, knowing that the girl will aknowledge all, even in her sleep, because the mental link was already there.

Leda dismounted fron the bed with caution, even though she knew that Rika would not have woken up untill the transformation process wasn’t completed. And for personal experience she knew that was a long process.

Then she called two girls. “Very well, put my clothes over the bed and follow me in my bedroom, so I can put my acolyte to sleep comfy. From now on you will call her Miss and you will listen to her. I will educate her to be the perfect dominant, and she will rule you all. Don’t disappoint her or she will do the same thing that I do on you when you disappoint me. Understood?” the enchantress said imperiously.

The two slaves nodded, in a contrite manner, and after unhooking the wheeled bed from the pavement, they pushed it following their Mistress.

They followed her through long marbled corridors, going to the second flat using a magical elevator that Leda developed. They reached a black ebony door, marvelously inlayed: along the left and right side there were two trees’ profiles with the branch tangled in the upper part of the door. In the lower part of the door there was grass and some poppy flowers, one of the enchantress’s symbol, and in the middle some butterflies, the other Leda’s symbol.

The witch opened the door, and the two girls entered with the bed, placing it near the matrimonial one of their Mistress.

It was an antique four-poster bed, with the pole always in black ebony, inlayed with the witch’s symbols and wooden plants like ivy and other type of tendrils. On the headboard there was Leda’s symbol in its integrity: a tuft of red poppy flowers, colored with the sealing wax, and multicolored butterflies, some on them, and some flying over the flowers.

The drape over the bed was made of silk brocade, majorly colored in emerald green, Leda’s favourite color. There were embroidered her symbols: at the four angles there was the flowers and at the center some various butterflies, all differently colored.

The bedspread was similar, the bed sheet and pillowcases were made from silk, emerald colored. Leda ordered at the two girls to place Rika on the bed and take the other into the “WHITE ROOM”. The slaves obeyed, and before leaving the room, bowed at the witch and sleepy girl.

Leda closed the door and went toward the huge bed. From a gigantic and ebony wardrobe, pulled out an emerald green nightdress made of silk, with black laces. She wore the nighty, sighing in pleasure. She thought of making a set of silk nightdress for Rika too. She thought that they must discover the apprentice’s symbol, because every enchantress had one, and the witch was curious about the Japanese’s one.

She sighed and placed herself on the bed, cuddling near Rika. She knew that she must do so to help the girl in the transformation process. The Japanese girl smiled in her sleep, feeling the lover’s warm body, and she cuddled near the witch. The enchantress smiled and hugged the acolyte, closing her eyes and drifting to sleep.

Leda woke up with a start, feeling the girl tossing and turning in the bed, and she was screaming in pain.

The enchantress had a preoccupied face, while the girl moaned in pain rolling on the bed. “AAAAH! IT HURTS! I FEEL A FIRE INSIDE! STOP!” yelled the Japanese.

The witch knew that was a magical fire that destroyed all the piliferous bulbs on legs, arms, armpits and pubic zone. She knew that it was a very painful process, particularly in the armpits and pubic zone, because she recalled when that happened to her, and also she knew how to relieve that pain.

“Sssh...quiet, little one. Now I’ll help you,” Leda said with sweetness to Rika, baring one breast and moving near the girl’s mouth.

The Japanese sensed the scent of the breast and milk, remembering the flavor of the last, so she bit the witch’s nipple, which ground her teeth for the pain, and started to suck.

Leda relaxed a bit, concentrating on the nipple’s pain, to make it pass with a basic spell, and sighed at the sucking of her acolyte.

The witch hugged tenderly the girl, which had a peaceful expression on her face, and continued to suck the milk. It was—obviously—a magic milk, which was developed only in occasion like that. It was a sedative milk, and its purpose was to soothe the future witch, but also render her dependent to the practice to lick and suck the breasts of the Mistress.

When Rika finished to suck all the milk in one breast, Leda offered her the other, knowing she had to do so to bind the girl at her. But also she thought that the Japanese liked anyway to lick and suck her bosom, even without that “drug” that was her milk.

Rika finished to drink the liquid and she had a sweet and peaceful expression on her face. Leda put her again on the bed and she cuddled near the Japanese girl, falling asleep after a little time.

The night passed and came the day, and Rika woke up slowly, feeling all happy and protected. She opened her eyes and blinked, feeling someone at her side, hugging her. The girl turned and her heart skipped a beat, seeing her lovely Leda cuddled near her.

She sighed languidly and briefly closed her eyes, to open them and hugging delicately her Mistress. Leda stretched out and opened her eyes, watching lovely the Japanese girl.

“Slept well, little one? You tossed and turned a little, but I helped you,” the witch said, sweetly.

“Yes, thank you. I felt an unbearable pain at a certain point, like something burning under my skin. But I also felt your warmness and your sweet milk...aaah...it was fantastic,” she answered, leaning her head on the witch’s shoulder.

Leda nodded and explained, “Yes...it was the process of body hair’s burning, and my milk was a sedative. Unfortunately it is developed only in special occasion, like this one.”

Rika saddened at that. “Oh...what a shame...it was so delicious...well...hem...I will always...suck your breasts, right? If you want, of course,” she finished blushing.

Leda smiled and chuckled. “But of course I want...you are very good at sucking my breasts. No one of the girl is so good, really!” she said to the girl, and she meant it.

The Japanese girl beamed. “Thanks...I’m always happy when you made some compliment to me. And for me it’s a pleasure...to bring you pleasure. Oh, no! I’ve done it again!” the girl said maliciously to her joke, sticking her tongue out.

The witch was very happy to have an acolyte and lover so funny. “Don’t worry, as long as you don’t offend me with your jokes, it’s all fine,” said to her, caressing her head.

Rika nodded, blushing. “But of course! I will never dream to offend you. If I would do so, I will punish myself! I love you so much,” she finished blushing even more.

Leda smiled back. “You are so cute...ah...but now we will start your apprenticeship. You are ready, my dear?” the enchantress asked happily at the Japanese.

The girl smiled happily. “Oh, yes, my Mistress! I’m impatient to begin. Ah...but I have some questions...just for curiosity and a little fear,” she said, thinking about her work’s colleagues and her apartment.

Leda sensed these thoughts. “Non need to talk, and don’t worry. Like I said before, I’ve sent to your colleague a magic object that will manage to make them believe that you found a better work in some other city far, far away. And they will say it to your clients too. And for your apartment, I make your landlady believe those things and that you’ve already payed off your rent, and I had put a spell on your things to make them arrive here. And I think that you need a change in your clothes’ choice...they are a little too...rational,” the witch finished winking.

Rika laughed happily at the joke. “Well...yes...they are too formal. I want to find again my style and I will like to be elegant like you. You have a very nice good taste in clothes! Even if I know that I will be not so elegant and beautiful like you, my Mistress,” she finished lowering her head and blushing at her dare.

Leda shook her head. “You haven’t see yourself on the mirror, my dear. You are truly beautiful and we sure would find your witch’s symbol, like mine. If you watch around you will know what it is. And the girls will make you some nice clothes. All with fine fabric and with the right color. It’s one of the important things to be an enchantress: colors, symbol and how you dress yourself. Remember that!”

The Japanese girl nodded, even if she was still convinced that she was less beautiful than her lover. Then she climbed down the bed and Leda leaded her toward the ebony wardrobe. She opened a door, to reveal a mirror, and when Rika saw herself into the glassy surface, she opened her eyes and mouth in surprise.

She was still the same: black and wavy hair, firm body and a nice tan. But her eyes now were like Leda’s: emerald green, and she had a mysterious aura around her. It wasn’t strong like the enchantress’s, but it rendered her more beautiful.

“Wow...but...but...it’s incredible! I have the eyes of your own color, and I feel more fascinating than before. Oh...sorry for the few modesty,” she finished blushing.

The enchantress rolled her eyes. “No false modesty, please! You are really gorgeous! And that it’s one of the effects to be an apprentice witch. And think that it’s still weak. In a little time, you will be so beautiful and charming that the lesbian women will fall at your feet—literally—and those who aren’t...well...there is always some nice spell. You MUST FEEL beautiful, because you are so! And now we will change and start the lessons. But better make breakfast, first. You haven’t eaten since yesterday! You must be VERY hungry!”

Rika sensed a mysterious force inside her and she thought that she would be obedient toward Leda, but authoritarian toward the slaves.

“Yes! I’m beautiful! And the girls will be obedient toward me because I’m so gorgeous that they will not resist! I will do like you said! I’m determined! I feel a new strength and...hem...indeed hungry,” she finished with her stomach growling.

They both laughed, they dressed themselves with something comfy and they went toward the kitchen, where the slaves have already prepared breakfast. They ate many things, because a witch has the necessities of a lot of energy to do the spells, and they went toward the laboratory.

Rika was very happy to start her apprenticeship and she started her lesson, and slowly became a very fine enchantress. And she waited the moment to take her revenge toward her bullies.

FIN(?)