The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Leda’s Accolyte

ch 4

Rika was still asleep in the bed, and she had a peaceful expression on her face. Leda was near the bed, seated on a chair, looking at the Japanese with love and a little possessiveness.

The enchantress took the hand at the girl, leaning forward to whisper at the girl’s ear, “Rika, could you hear me? Don’t wake up, and answer me.”

Rika smiled and mumbled her answer, “Mmmh...yes, I can hear you, Mistress. What do you want to know?”

Leda smiled, but she had a preoccupied expression on her face. “Now listen well: after this speech, I will wake you up for the third part of the ceremony, then there will be another thing, and after that we can stay forever together,” she said smiling to the asleep girl.

Rika nodded and smiled, always mumbling, like one that talk in a dream, “Yes...wonderful! I cannot wait! I will let you know all my magic friends. What I have to do?”

The witch gulped, and explained at the girl whit a worried tone, “Ok, first of all, I must say to you that this part is VERY dangerous, and if something goes wrong, we cannot see each other ANYMORE. Now you must battle with yourself. Now inside you there are two you: you, my love and future acolyte, and the rational you, the girl who want to return to her boring and normal life. You must manage to unite with the rational Rika, let her enter into you, to become again a whole. You must defeat and subjugate her, and also make sure that her don’t do the same with you. If you lose, I will be forced to release her, let her forget about you, your power and me.”

Rika panted, with a frightened tone, “But I don’t want to lose again my memory of my power and my magical friends! I will do like you said! I will defeat her! I will use any means to defeat her!” she answered resolutely.

Leda smiled. “Good girl! Now I will explain to you how it works. I will wake you up to explain those things at the rational part of you, too. Now this seems unfair to you, but the rite requires that the two parts be equally informed. I will use a special spell that allows both of you to end in an astral plan; so both of you can see each other.”

“Did you have noticed that when you made the “dream”, she wasn’t here, because she was asleep? With that enchantment you will both be conscious. You will be not allowed to use the trigger word on her, but you can use your own power to summon one of your friends. Eve she can use the power, now that she had remembered, so you will be equally equipped. Any questions?” finished the witch after the long explanation.

Rika nodded slowly. “I was aware that, when I was in Japan, talking to my friends, I was in a dream. Also because I was talking in English, and they understood me anyway. Astral plan, uh? Interesting. Anyway I’m worried, if she can use the power, maybe she call Rena and she defeat me...Rena is very powerful! How I can defeat her without the trigger words?” she asked very preoccupied.

The enchantress caressed her forehead. “Don’t worry, my girl. I’m almost sure that she’ll not use the power...she’s really too rational and this will be her downfall. Unfortunately, I will not suggest you a thing: it’s in the rule. If I will suggest you something the entire rite would be pointless and would come the irreparable. And you wouldn’t that, right, my love?” she asked her sweetly.

Rika frowned. “No, obviously not! I want to be together with you, see again my friends and learning to be a mahoo! I will manage something,” she finished happily.

Leda smiled and woke her up with a kiss on the forehead.

The girl opened the eyes and frowned, angrily. “And now what are you gonna do with me? Let me believe other things? I bet that you’ve used some “magic”—or better some chemical pill or gas—to make me dream that I had that power, make me “remember” all those magical creature and my sexual orientation. Pff...all lies! They are all bogus memories, like you! I’m fed up! Finish this here, freed me or make me your sexual slave...now I’m resigned!” she said to the witch in an angry and resigned tone.

Leda sighed and shook her head. “You are too rational, and it’ll be your downfall. Now you must do the third part of the rite, and if you play your cards right, you will be free,” said to her with a sad expression.

Rika goggled at the witch. “Are you kidding, right? It’s another trick to make me hope, and then subdue me at your will...right? I will not fall for it, and I will resist with all my will!”

The enchantress rolled her eyes and laughed mockingly. “It’s not a trick, I will give you the possibility to return to your normal and boring life. Now I will use a special spell on you, so you can meet your other self: my lover and future acolyte. You must combat with her, and you may use your power. If you manage to subjugate her, she will become one with you, and I will be obliged to lock her again into your memory, let you forget about me and never get you as my lover and acolyte. In short words, you will be free. Another thing: I’ve blocked the use of the trigger words that I’ve imposed to you in the rite, so you two will be equally equipped. Did you have some question?” she asked her.

Rika was perplexed, and a part of her wanted to believe at this woman, there was a part of her that continued to tell her to believe that witch, it was the magic-Rika, Leda’s lover. “Let’s say that I trust you. But don’t use trick, ok?” She said to the black-haired woman, frowning.

“No trick, ok, now prepared to encounter yourself!” the witch said, raising up the arms and saying a spell.

The Japanese girl fell asleep instantly and, when opened her eyes, found herself in a white place. She looked around. “Well...this is really strange, I could believe what that woman said to me. But I don’t see the other myself, I knew...it’s all a trick!” she said to herself with sarcasm, then she turned around, when she heard some step behind her.

“She’s not a simple woman! She’s an enchantress! A witch! And I will become one too! Ahahah...surprised uh? You didn’t expect that, right?” magic-Rika told at rational-Rika.

The rational part goggled her eyes to see herself, and blinked to see if she was a hallucination. “I start to think that it’s all true...but it’s so...strange! Even if I remember all those things, I’m not sure that they aren’t all a trick to subjugate me! I had memories of that type, but they were all fantasies, dreams. I’m rational! And free! I don’t want—and can’t—believe that all could exist! But I will do like that woman said to me: I will fight with you, rationally! And so I will return to my home, to my work and I will live my life freely.”

Magic-Rika shook her head, in a sadly fashion. “What a silly thing, you are more happy to live a rational and boring life, instead to become a mahoo, talk with our magical friends and make good sex with Mistress Leda? I don’t understand...I remember perfectly to have been—and to be now—a lesbian. What is wrong with that? When I remembered it I’ve clearly heard you say ‘NO! It’s not true! I’m a hetero!” I mean...booriiing! Hetero...the man have only the idea of make sex, not love. And Mistress Leda knows how to do love. She loves me! And I love her! And will be fantastic!” she said with believe.

The rational-Rika laughed. “The silly are you! Or maybe I’m the silly one that talks to a fantasy, you don’t exist, you are only the fruit of all the drugs that I certainly assumed by the hand of that woman. And the power, my sexual orientation, all data insert in my brainwashed brain by that...Leda! With a little of logic, I will defeat you! The power doesn’t exist! I will not call my “magical friends”, because they aren’t real! There is not a thing like that! And I will be free!” she said convinced.

The other Rika laughed, a wicked and mischievously laugh. “Did you really think that I’m only a figment of your imagination? I’m you! You of the past, you have locked ME, and it’s all fault of those school’s bully! You had TRULY that power, and you were lesbian. But it’s all fault of those assholes; you have sealed me and you was born.”

“Rational ‘till the end. And your rationality will be your ruin and my big success. I must survive, because I was in the dark for too long. You must accept the idea that I’m the real me, and you are only a façade that our psyche has built to protect herself. I was so happy back then, and you arrived after all those bullying! But I will revenge myself, rest assured! Now, my dear rational half, prepared to merge with me, and NOW I’ve finally an idea how to manage that. RENA! COME TO ME!” finally yelled the girl.

The kyubi popped up in the middle of that blankness, joining Rika. “Third part of the rite, uh? I wonder if THAT girl will call someone...but even she did it, modesty aside, I will be unbeatable,” the fox said smirking.

The girl caressed the creature’s head. “Thanks, my friend. And you’re right...you are the most powerful. And I don’t believe that she will call someone. She is too rational,” she answered smiling wickedly.

Rational-Rika frowned and remembered what she knew about those creatures. But she was so convinced that she was a fantasy, that let all pass and she not called any creature, always convinced that was all a lie.

The magic-Rika looked meaningfully the nine-tailed fox, which already knew what to do. “GO!” the girl said and the kyubi jumped toward the rational girl, watching her in the eyes.

Rational-Rika remained paralyzed from that glance and the fox took advantage of that, jumping further the girl, biting the nighty’s collar and drop her on the ground. The rational girl tried to heave herself, but the kyubi was quicker, placing herself on the girl’s chest and watching her in the eyes.

That intense gaze suddenly captured her, and she fell in a trance. “Now’s the moment!” the fox said at the other Rika.

The girl fell to the ground and lifted the end of the nightdress, then opened the legs of the other self and watched greedily her own pussy. “Well...it’s a little strange, but I can feel that this is the right thing to do,” she said half to herself and half to the fox, starting to lick the folds of her rational part.

When she started to lick, the rational-Rika woke up from the trance, but she was still paralyzed by the kyubi’s power. “Aaah...what are you doing? Aaaah...mmmh...stop! Stop it...no...not...aaah...stop, please...” she whinged incoherently and passionately.

Magic-Rika smiled and keeps licking, and the other self moaned and wriggled the legs, trying to stop her, without result.

Then she upped herself and thrust two finger into the wet pussy. “I see that you like it, uh? You aren’t into yuri uh? Admit it, I arouse you. Join me, and we will become one again! And I will be happy. I will continue this, anyway,” the girl said to the rational part of herself, rubbing her clit and thrusting her fingers.

The rational-Rika tried to resist at the passion and at the touch of the magic herself. “Mmmh...I...will...not...surrender...easily...I...aaah...want...nnnf...my...mmmh...freedom...aaah...” she tried to say between a gasp and a moan.

Magic-Rika thrust another finger into the aperture, while she rubbed the clit o her rational part.

Then she pumped wildly her hand into the pussy. “You hadn’t enough? Let go, it’ll be easier. We will be happier. Now you are almost ready, I could be feel it!” she said keeping pumping her hand in and out in a frenzied movement the already wet vagina of the other herself.

Rational-Rika was almost on the brink of orgasm and she was light-headed: all fruit of the kyubi’s intense gaze and the maneuvering of the other herself.

“Aaah...nnng...no...stop...I...am...not...like...nnnf...this...mmmh...no...not...AAAH!” she screamed, having a powerful orgasm, that leaved her dazed and weak.

Magic-Rika took this opportunity to put herself in the scissoring position, starting to thrust her vagina and clitoris against the pussy and clitoris of the rational part of herself.

Rational-Rika woke up, and she was aware of what she was doing to her. She recalled the woman’s words and tried to move in a manner to prevent the union. Only now she realized that was all true, but it was also too late. She struggled to move away her pussy, but she was too weak and she was also paralyzed by the kyubi’s power. Magic-Rika continued to grind the clit and fold with the other woman, and they reached the orgasm together. The rational-Rika became a mist, that penetrated into the other woman, becoming one.

Now in the white ambient there was only one Rika, Leda’s lover, the Rika that remembered perfectly her power, her magical friends, and the other things.

She lied down on the white pavement, tired, and breathed deeply. “Ah! Yes! I won! I’m very happy! Now I will be with my lovely Mistress Leda forever. And I will see you all...” she said to the fox, and she fell asleep suddenly.