The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

LEASEHOLD

by trilby else ()

20.

Jessica stayed balanced on the stepladder, making sure all the fasteners were tight. She knew Mistress enjoyed watching her body flex as she worked up here in her white string bikini, but Mistress’ will kept her urges leashed and she didn’t pose. She wasn’t to let herself get hurt.

Now she paused, ready to obey whatever the next instruction was.

“It’s attached, Mistress,” she reported.

“Good girl. Back now while I test it.”

Jessica climbed down, looking up at the light circular framework she’d just secured to the ceiling fan. Mistress flicked the switch and it began to spin. Jessica gazed at it, pretending to let it mesmerize her, then looked over at Mistress.

She smiled. “You did well, Jessica. It holds. Put the ladder away now.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Jessica padded back to Mistress and braced, enjoying it as she always did. Presenting herself to her hypnotist, cleansing her mind of thought, silently begging for Her command, was a guilty pleasure, like touching herself.

It helped that she knew Mistress had programmed her to feel it, and used it to control her.

Mistress didn’t have her too deeply hypnotized now, since She’d wanted her alert on the ladder. Her trance left her enough initiative to ask, shyly, “Is there any other way I may serve You, Mistress?”

Her owner stroked her cheek. Jessica knew She could see, and like, how moistly compliant Jessica felt, just to be near Her and under Her orders. For a while She said nothing, and Jessica sighed.

Then Her hand fell away. “You may serve me, Jessica, when your mind has been suitably altered.” Her colder voice made Jessica wet, too. Jessica stiffened. “You will submit to a session with . . .

“. . . the hypnotrode.”

“The hypnotrode,” Jessica gasped. She already saw herself kneeling blankly while the machine rewrote her thoughts again. When it released her, she’d be even less herself than before, and more of the slave Mistress found useful.

“I must submit to the hypnotrode.” Each word made her tingle.

“I cannot resist its control.

“I am to be brainwashed.” Jessica was breathing hard now. She was standing so stiffly that her bladed hands tapped her hips.

Mistress moved in front of her. “Yes,” She smiled, and waved Her hand across Jessica’s gaze.

Jessica blinked and swayed, suddenly dazed by Her power. At a gesture she marched after Mistress, no longer aware of where she was in the house. She stopped, at a soft command.

She saw the hypnotrode, deceptively small and digital camera-shaped on its tripod. She tingled as she obeyed the compulsion to kneel as if to worship it, and tingled more at Mistress’ quiet sound of approval as She saw how Jessica’s training controlled her. The hypnotrode seemed to watch Jessica coldly as she lowered herself to where it could reach into her brain and change her. She imagined it as some kind of predator, a Venus flytrap that enslaved its prey into kneeling to it and holding still to let it eat their minds.

The thought made her thighs try to clench even as she spread them. She felt not the slightest desire to escape.

“Slave.”

Her head turned away from the hypnotrode and she looked up, drawn from its fascination by Her infinitely stronger one.

Jessica lacked the will now even for “Yes, Mistress,” but She smiled, pleased to see Her puppet so deep. She waved her fingers before Jessica’s eyes and Jessica felt her thoughts ripple. When Mistress spoke after that, Her voice was again just an echo in Jessica’s mind as she gaped dumbly up at Her, paralyzed and receptive.

Then Her mysterious instructions were done, and She smiled, gently putting a fingertip to Jessica’s forehead to face her forward again. She released Jessica when She saw her fall back into line with the hypnotrode, repositioning her body to ensure it could target her mind.

Headphones covered her ears, and she shivered, knowing she was about to feel the brainwash again. As she’d been trained, she looked up at the red light, dark now but then—

Bright. Active. On.

Jessica’s spread thighs spasmed again as the humming started to change her brain.

In her ears she heard a tone and a word, and repeated the word. A different tone sounded, and her body responded with a small pleasure-jolt the hypnotrode had trained her to help condition herself with, during an earlier blank time. Jessica sighed but stayed blank, ready to earn the next reward.

A new tone and a new word. A jolt and a sigh after she spoke. Some tones linked to phrases. Jessica repeated them all as she heard them.

She stared at the red light and let the sounds flow in and out of her without thinking. She didn’t blink even during the pleasure-bonding.

She never knew when the words stopped and only the tones prompted her.

She knelt and responded to each one with the word she’d just been conditioned to associate it with. She had no way to know, but she performed flawlessly. She just did what the hypnotrode made her do.

Jessica awoke feeling a little woozy, remembering a red light and some pleasantly weird beeping noises.

“How do you feel, Jessica?” Mistress was nearby, savoring Her slave’s helplessness.

“Being under the hypnotrode always makes me so . . . makes me . . . so . . .” Mistress waved her fingers. Jessica felt her thoughts dissolve.

“You will remember nothing of the hypnotrode, slave, until next it brainwashes you.”

“I will remember nothing,” Jessica droned as the blankness took over.

She forgot the odd feelings standing this close to Sandy. Her landlady was thanking her for being so helpful with the ceiling fan. She knew that was all she’d done down here. She was very conscious of wearing only a daring string bikini here in Sandy’s apartment, and arched her body a little. It made her pussy warm to be allowed to show herself off like this.

“I’m always glad to help you in any way I can, Sandy.” She shivered. “Is there—any other way I can be of use to you?” She’d tried to pause seductively without even knowing it, but instead of sounding sultry it came out . . . needful. Like a harem girl trying to interest a bored master.

Or Mistress.

Sandy’s eyes paralyzed her until her landlady smiled. Sandy knew Jessica had a terrible crush on her, even though Jessica was positive she hadn’t said anything under the hypnosis they sometimes enjoyed together. Now, she stroked Jessica’s arm.

“You would please me very much,” she said in a low, intimate voice, “if you went up now to study, like a good little girl.”

Jessica sighed. Being told what to do by Sandy somehow felt just as erotic as being touched by her. Or being hypnotized by her.

“Yes, Sandy. I will go study now. If you need me—for anything—”

“I know, Jessica. I just need to summon you, and you’ll be ready, willing, and able.”

Jessica smiled and blushed, glad that Sandy knew what a doormat her tenant was willing to be for her. “Very willing,” she affirmed, managing sultriness this time.

“Just one thing, Jessica.”

She tensed again, and they both smiled at her eagerness. “Just relax, Jessica. I need to check your wristwatch.”

Jessica sighed and nodded. She let her gaze drift past Sandy’s shoulder, even as her left arm grew lighter, rising as though in the water until Sandy’s warm hands held it. Jessica drifted, too, blissfully, unconcerned with the little beeps as Sandy did something with the alarm.

Sandy had given her the watch, and Jessica cherished it. She didn’t precisely remember how it had happened, although there was a moist half-dream of kneeling and feeling it fastened on her wrist like a fetter. But, like Sandy’s wonderful hypnotic sessions, it gave her focus and discipline.

Sandy was so nice to keep adjusting it like this. Jessica was always happy to let her, and it was always such a restful experience.

“There.” Sandy squeezed her wrist and Jessica let it fall to her side, excitingly conscious that it touched a strip of white lycra and bare tanned flesh. “All set now.”

“Thank you, Sandy.”

“You’re so welcome, Jessica. And you seem lost in thought already. Just like a good little scholar ready to fall under the spell of her books.”

“Yes, ma’am!” Jessica wished she could say something more submissive, but the compulsion was already taking her to the door.

Back in her apartment she squirmed on her chair with her hand down the panty, fantasizing that Sandy had instead forced her to her knees and made her beg to serve her. But after a moment the need passed without her climaxing, and it aroused her to look first at the Study Plan, which told her what she was to learn.

Jessica let herself fall under its influence. She’d prepared it under Sandy’s guidance, and the hypnotic sessions had programmed her to follow it without deviation. She’d never let Sandy know how exciting it was to think of herself as programmed. She thought about that sometimes when she masturbated, and she could make herself come by imagining Sandy’s eyes as she confessed it.

She started to dream about saying it as she knelt naked at Sandy’s feet and frigged herself. But the compulsion to surrender to the Study Plan was too strong.

She opened the textbook the Plan told her to, put her hand to her lips to smell herself, and began to read.

The study trance had her before she even knew it, and her hand fell unnoticed to the desk as her face went blank. She sat, and read, and absorbed. The trance was as effective as the hypnotrode at conditioning Jessica to retain data, but it was a comparison she would never make.

Jessica would remember nothing of the hypnotrode until the next time it brainwashed her.

21.

Jessica stopped reading and felt herself close the book and slide it back with the rest. She didn’t think of marking her place. Next time, she would again just obey the Study Plan.

Without tasks, she sat still. There was something she must do, but she knew she’d be activated. She’d already been taught to enjoy sitting emptily without thinking.

Gradually, awareness returned. Jessica knew she’d been studying with the help of her landlady’s trance, and was now in a mental cooldown. She smiled, picturing herself as a gymnast leaping and strutting under a strong-willed, beautiful teacher who utterly dominated her.

Her wristwatch began beeping.

Jessica stiffened and stood, bringing her arm to her chest like a salute. She knew she’d just submitted to a posthypnotic trigger. She luxuriated in standing rigid in her own room in a bikini, completely controlled by an electronic tone.

When it was silent she could look down. She reset the alarm, hotly aware that she didn’t know what time she was selecting. It had been placed in her mind.

That felt sooo nice.

Reset completed, Jessica let both hands fall and felt her mind empty.

The next thing Jessica knew she was in the hallway. She didn’t remember coming here, but that didn’t matter. She could see herself in the corner of the mirror there, a girl in an almost dental-floss bikini at attention. She knew that she was to wait for Cecile to arrive, and that there was nothing else important that she needed to do or think about in the meantime.

Waiting was delightful torment. She loved doing it to please Sandy.

Sandy passed her a few times, and it made Jessica hotter just to stand there, staring at the door with no reason to move or speak until the doorbell rang. Sandy’s laugh almost made her come, but it was more important to be still.

The bell rang and Jessica slowly counted to ten, puzzled at why it didn’t make her sleepy, and then at why that puzzled her. But at ten the only thing in her mind was to walk to the door. Through the peephole, Cecile was pressing the button again, and jumped back guiltily as Jessica opened the door.

“Hi, Jess. I—” Cecile looked dazed, as if she’d been daydreaming on the drive over, but now her eyes widened. Jessica grinned at how her minimal swimsuit seemed to transfix Cecile as she stepped back and asked her friend in.

“I—wow. I thought you were studying. Taking a, um, break?” Cecile’s eyes strayed from the tiny triangles to the rest of Jessica that they failed to cover.

“No, Cecile. I am studying now.” Jessica felt only calm. Even seeing Cecile’s nipples harden under her tight top didn’t unsettle her. She felt nice to excite another girl, but no desire to speak of it until told to.

Cecile felt the oddness and, being Cecile, tried to handle it. “Sorry, I just—I mean, I knew you were a babe, Jessica, but that suit is just hot.”

Jessica smiled. An urge to pose in it rose and drifted away. She enjoyed staying still, and the way it seemed to disorient Cecile. She felt a new compulsion to guide what they said.

“I am very glad to see you, Cecile. What brings you here today?”

Cecile looked at her again, past the startling sight of her in the almost-decorative triangles. She saw how Jessica stood still, hands by her sides, and her soft smile and glassy eyes. Jessica knew she looked almost drugged. Cecile was also registering the way she’d spoken.

“I was, I was in the area, and, um, I thought of . . .” Cecile blushed and tensed, and Jessica could actually see her throat-pulse. “I wanted to see Sandy, if she’s—I mean if she’s—”

She gasped, only now realizing that Sandy might not be home, or have time for her.

“She is here, Cecile. I do not think she is busy now. May I tell her you are here?”

“Yes,” Cecile said, closing her eyes in relief.

“Are you all right, Cecile? You look very stressed.” Jessica heard herself: she sounded as polite and uncaring as an automated phone voice.

Cecile heard it too, and looked at her again.

“Jess, are you—?” Cecile swallowed, and she was flushed. “You’re hypnotized now. Aren’t you?”

“Yes, Cecile. I am deep in trance now. It will not affect my concentration as I study.” Jessica waited, calmly free of any need to speak until Cecile prompted her. She enjoyed Cecile’s rapid breathing as her friend saw what Sandy’s hypnosis had done to her.

“Do you always study in, um, that suit?”

Jessica’s smile didn’t waver. “Yes, Cecile. Sandy hypnotized me into believing that I am really sunbathing while I study. Wearing this suit is part of my trance. When I put it on, I remember that there is bright, warm sunshine on me. Then I relax, retain, and remember.” Her eyes widened a little.

“So you study in the backyard? Does your laptop . . . ?”

“No, Cecile. In my apartment I have bright, warm sunshine whenever I study. I am in the sun right now.” She breathed deeply and lidded her eyes for a moment as if feeling it. “It is so . . . warm. And bright. So relaxing.”

“Jessica, you know we’re inside, and it’s overcast.” Cecile sounded more excited than concerned, but there was still a little apprehension in her eyes.

“Yes, Cecile. I know that. But I am hypnotized. So I also know that I am in bright, warm sunshine that helps me relax, retain, and remember.” Jessica let her eyes go even more unfocused for a moment. Cecile suppressed a gasp, but didn’t move away.

“So Sandy just tells you to believe all that, and you really can?”

Jessica didn’t move or change expression. “Yes, Cecile.

“I believe everything Sandy tells me, when she has me hypnotized.”

“Of course she does.” Sandy smiled cordially as she came out of her apartment, sleek in a sleeveless red blouse and tight white jeans. “Jessica is a very receptive subject.”

Jessica instantly turned to face her hypnotist—a small gesture but one that Cecile clearly noticed. She heard Cecile’s breath hitch to see her stay still, as Sandy grinned and stroked her arm. It made Sandy’s reassurance look more she was fondling a statue she owned and had placed here to brighten the hallway. Or a docile pet she’d trained to stay.

“Poor Jessica. I asked her to bring you to me when I came, but I gather you had some questions. Naturally she refocused on answering you, and it detained her.” Sandy sounded almost sheepish.

So did Cecile. “I’m sorry. I didn’t know I’d . . . I mean that she’d . . . ah . . . get lost in . . .”

Jessica stayed as she was, not reacting to being discussed and not included. She kept smiling, content to be an object, and saw Cecile staring at her again.

“Oh, it’s no problem, Cecile. When Jessica’s in trance, she becomes so much more cooperative. Completely willing.

“But what can I do for you, Cecile? I’m always glad to see you, but you seem a little upset.”

Cecile consciously slowed her breathing. “I wanted,” she began, then sighed. “I mean, I needed to come here. I should have called first, but—”

“It’s all right, Cecile.”

Closing her eyes, Cecile opened them and faced Sandy. “I don’t know why I’m trying to keep it a secret from someone who can hypnotize me into telling her.” She laughed, and Sandy generously joined her. But it was clear that just the thought of being too entranced to resist giving up a secret was turning Cecile on unbearably.

“That’s what I wanted to ask you. To put me into a trance again.” Her gaze slid to Jessica and she reeled even more with what she saw—her friend standing there dressed like mid-priced eye candy, and hypnotized into being so docile she didn’t seem to notice.

“I felt you enjoyed our last session,” Sandy nodded. “In fact you seemed . . . well . . .”

Cecile swallowed. She was barely keeping her lips closed around blurting out how long she’d stayed awake playing with herself. Jessica could tell, and the thought just excited her.

“Yes,” Cecile managed. “It was very—it felt so good.

“It was . . . Sandy, it was the best thing I’ve ever felt. I haven’t been able to stop thinking about it.”

Sandy smiled. “That’s so nice to hear, Cecile. You were a very responsive subject. I would enjoy working with you again.”

Cecile nearly sagged with relief. She looked again at Jessica, placid and barely-dressed, and this time she couldn’t hide the envy.

“Before we start in earnest, though, Cecile, I need to ask what your goal is. What you want to achieve by being hypnotized.”

There was silence.

“Jessica here wanted what was basically behavior modification, to become a more diligent student. Is that what you need?

“Or is it something else . . . exercise? I’m completely nonjudgmental. Though if it’s something really serious you really need to consult a professional hypnotherapist.

“Is that it?” Sandy’s tone was gentler as if she’d just feared it was something major.

“No,” Cecile answered in a small voice. “Nothing like that.”

“What, then?” Sandy grinned. “Come on. You can tell me. It can’t be that bad.”

Cecile looked at Jessica, though she seemed abstracted. “I . . . when I was here, before, watching you hypnotize Jess, it was . . . um.

“Then when you hypnotized me, I really . . . I felt secure. Really peaceful.” She swallowed. “The peaceful feeling.”

She was almost shaking with need. She didn’t seem to remember her own words about admitting it in trance.

Sandy didn’t remind her. “That’s not what you crave now,” she said quietly instead. “Not peace.

“Is it, Cecile?”

Cecile gasped. Tears rolled down her cheeks but her face didn’t change.

“No.” She took a deep, shuddering breath. “It was—being controlled.

“I . . . loved . . . being under your control.” She looked at Jessica again, hungrily, blinking through the tears.

Then she turned back to Sandy. “I had to come here, Sandy.

“I had to . . .

“I had to ask you to control me again.”

22.

“Good girl.” Sandy smiled. “I wanted you to say it while you were awake.

“Don’t worry, Cecile. In a few moments you’ll be as happy and obedient as Jessica, and you’ll forget wanting to do anything but what you’re told.”

She smiled. “Then I’ll have two nubile, willing college-girl slaves, programmed to think only of pleasing me.”

“What the fuck—!” Cecile paled and tensed.

“You are growing very sleepy, Cecile.” Sandy didn’t even stir.

Jessica watched her friend try to resist it, but by now Cecile was trained. Sandy’s suggestions were her commands. Cecile twitched, but she was already forgetting whatever reaction she’d started to have.

She was growing very sleepy.

“You are already under my influence, Cecile. You have no will to resist.

“You must obey.”

“I . . . must obey,” Cecile sighed, her eyes at half-mast.

“You want only to sleep now, Cecile. To listen to the sound of my voice, and to sleep.”

“Listen to your voice.” Cecile was under, her body completely relaxed. “Sleep.”

“Yes. You are asleep. In a moment you will awaken. You will forget being put to sleep, as you always forget.”

“Always forget.”

Sandy nodded as if the entranced girl could see. “When you awaken, you will be able to think of what I said about being nubile and programmed.” She grinned. “You have dreamed about that, haven’t you, Cecile? As you were commanded to?”

“Mmmm.” Cecile smiled and one hand floated up to her breast for a moment. “Yes. As I was commanded. Makes me so wet . . .”

“When you wake, you will think it was your own private daydream. Since it is.”

Cecile nodded compliantly. “My own private daydream.”

Sandy snapped her fingers.

Cecile blinked. “Whoa. I think I zoned out for a moment.”

“No, you didn’t.” Sandy stared into her eyes.

“No, I didn’t,” Cecile repeated blankly, and seemed to recover a bit more slowly.

“Tell me about being controlled, Cecile.”

Cecile took a deep breath as Sandy nodded encouragingly. “It’s kind of embarrassing. Thinking that I’m so easy to tame. I felt so relaxed, knowing I didn’t need to think, that you were there to tell me what to think. Knowing you could talk me into doing anything.”

She blushed, but looked at Sandy as if offering her shame. “Not even talk me into it. Just—command me to. And I’d do it. Do as I was told. I’d—

“I would obey.” She shuddered as she said the word but smiled, offering it to Sandy too, and finding that it tasted good to her.

“I understand,” Sandy told her. “I really appreciate your telling me. Thank you.”

Then she looked down. “But it . . . I . . .” Cecile sighed deeply. “It feels so submissive. Like I’m just this compliant, use-me make-me-like-it—” She glanced at Jessica, still smiling and tranquil.

“No. I mean it really bothered me that I liked being that way so much. Like I’d give up . . . things . . . if someone could make me feel that way.”

“Surrender your will?”

Cecile stiffened, but then nodded her head.

“Ah,” Sandy said. “So you fear this inner submissive? Being hypnotized might let her out?”

“Maybe. Something like that. And seeing Jess so blissed out like this . . .”

Sandy squeezed Jessica slightly. “How do you feel?”

Jessica looked back at her. “I feel very nice, thank you. I always enjoy the feeling of being hypnotized.”

Cecile looked away.

“Please, Cecile. Everyone needs to let someone else take control.”

Cecile twitched a little.

“It scares me, Sandy.”

“What does?” Jessica felt Sandy’s voice soften.

“What you told me, before I watched you hypnotize Jessica. About some dancers letting the beat entrance them.” Cecile gazed at Jessica.

“I saw it happen. To one of the girls at JJ’s.” She forced her eyes away. “To Kylie. I don’t know her that well but she’s good. She’s like you told me I was, able to resist the beat and stay awake.

“But that night, I saw it . . . get her. I think she started to resist it, but she never broke rhythm. Like it put her under control before she knew it, before she could really fight back. After a while her eyes were just blank. They even rolled up. Like she was having sex, but . . .”

“But you could see she’d given up to the music.” Sandy sounded solemn.

“Yes. She wasn’t dancing. It was dancing her. But she was so—hypnotized—that she was smooth. No one noticed. I don’t think I would have, if you hadn’t told me about what can happen to us.”

The arousal and worry in her friend’s voice excited Jessica. She remembered Cecile’s session. As Cecile had slept, softly repeating whatever Sandy whispered to her, Sandy had told her more about the hypnotic traps every club dancer faced.

“Even then . . . it almost got me, too.” Cecile looked down, blushing furiously. “I thought I was safe, I was even thinking ‘poor Kylie, if she only knew’ when I realized how really . . . enthralling it was. How she moved. How blank her eyes were. How easy it was, just to watch, to think of that throb in her cunt, to feel it in mine . . .”

Cecile’s hips moved once before she snapped out of it.

“Then it was your turn to dance. And you did, didn’t you, Cecile?”

“Yes, Sandy.

“. . . and it happened. The music put me into a trance. I was burning up the stage and even the pole was hot to fuck me.

“And I was hypnotized out of my mind.”

She looked wide-eyed at Sandy. “I remember—I think I remember meeting Kylie in the dressing room just after I came off. Well, not meeting her. We just looked into each other’s eyes, and . . .” She trailed off, balling one hand into a fist but not before it had drifted near the crotch of her jeans.

“I was still like that when I had a private dance request. This couple—” She was shivering. “I wanted to serve them. I knew I was hypnotized, and it scared me, but it excited me too much to want to free myself. I didn’t—couldn’t—even think of trying to disobey it or wake myself up. It just felt too good to stay in the trance.

“The music in the room was different, slower, but it was like by then it owned me. It didn’t need that kind of bass slam to keep me controlled.

“I’d been tamed.”

“What did the couple do with you?”

Cecile was too distracted to notice the way it came out, but she shuddered.

“They were too into each other to really . . . They enjoyed me, but I don’t think they noticed how obedient I was. I would have done anything they asked, no matter how much of a slut it would make me. Even get me fired—it was just ‘I must obey the music.’”

She shook her head as if she were falling under the spell again just to think of it. She looked down, blushing furiously.

Jessica stood motionless, helpless to slake the burning need to stroke herself as she listened. The hypnotic leash on her mind was too strong even to think of slipping it. Jessica couldn’t even moan.

She wanted to drop and press her mouth to either of them. She knew she could make them feel her tongue through the denim—if only she could move.

Instead she stayed still, looked tranquilized, and thanked Sandy silently for each exquisite second of the torment. She wondered when her brain would just melt and drip down her inner thighs.

Sandy moved away from Jessica and took Cecile’s hands in hers. She waited until Cecile looked up, embarrassed but hopeful, and squeezed her hands gently, three times.

Each time, Cecile’s eyelids drooped a little and her breathing slowed, and then a slow smile dawned on her face.

“I can help you, Cecile,” Sandy told her in a warm, reassuring tone. “If you let me hypnotize you.”

Cecile’s head rolled a little as if she’d just been petted, and it turned into a languid nod. “Mmm. Yes. I believe you, Sandy. Please. Can you trigger me now?”

Sandy’s mouth quirked. “Actually, I’ve implanted several triggers in your mind, Cecile. All of them will hypnotize you—some instantly, others more slowly.” She watched this sink in. “But you’re conditioned to respond to any of them. You can’t resist. Even the most gradual one can control you.”

Cecile’s eyes widened, but Sandy’s more sinister tone seemed to excite her more than worry her.

Sandy kept smiling. She turned to Jessica, raised her hand, and waved it slowly across Jessica’s gaze.

Jessica felt deeper trance slide over her like a warm, scented bath.

“Jess? Sandy, what are you—?”

It was even more erotic to submit to it while Cecile watched her.

“Sleeeeep,” Sandy told her, moving her fingers. “You are again my hypnotized slave. You obey only me.”

“Sleep,” Jessica whispered, wide-eyed and stiffening to attention. “Your . . . hypnotized . . . slave . . . I obey . . . only you . . .”

“Slave?” Cecile sounded confused and suddenly tired. Jessica couldn’t see her now. Falling back into obedient trance narrowed her awareness to Mistress alone. “Jess?

“What are you . . . doing . . . to her?”

Mistress looked over at the other girl without hurry, savoring Cecile’s new drowsiness.

“Retaking control of her will,” She explained. “Jessica will obey without question now.

“Not that she was very hard to control before.”

“But—no—you—can’t . . .”

“Don’t fight it, Cecile. The submission seeping up through your body, into your mind.” Mistress’ voice was no longer cordial. Jessica mewed at its raw dominance.

“You’re growing weaker as you watch Jessica become my slave again. Weaker and more sleepy. Seeing her submit to hypnosis is a trigger for you now. It makes you sleepier and much more willing to put yourself into my hands.

“Knowing she’s giving up her mind without a fight makes you want to do the same.

“Doesn’t it, Cecile? Tell me what you want.”

Cecile’s protests had stopped. Jessica listened to her breathing slow.

“I want to obey.”

23.

Jessica stood at attention in Mistress’ living room while Cecile sunbathed.

Cecile’s clothing lay neatly folded on a chair by the wall, with her lacy dark bra and panties on top. She’d been told to lose some of her willpower with each thing she removed, and when she was nude she was repeating Mistress’ commands in a vanquished monotone.

Cecile lay supine on the massage table Jessica half-remembered assembling. She stared up the Sun and watched it spin.

The Sun was a translucent gold-tinted disk on a light frame that Jessica had earlier, under Her orders, fixed to the blades of the ceiling fan, turning slowly. Jessica knew that, but being hypnotized also let her know that, as Mistress said, it was the Sun.

Part of Cecile’s surrender to deeper hypnotic control was whispering her acceptance of that too. But that had only begun her descent into deeper submission.

“I am hypnotized. Sunbathing for my Mistress sends me deeper to sleep. I sleep and obey and hear only her voice. I obey only her voice.

“I am hypnotized. Sunbathing . . .”

Mistress had only needed to teach Cecile the mantra once, and she repeated it over and over, as the spinning Sun flickered in her eyes. It was the fourth obedience mantra Cecile had been given to etch into her brain, and Mistress stroked her from time to time for how quickly she absorbed the programming. She did not praise Cecile aloud, to avoid breaking Her new thrall’s complete concentration on the latest truth.

“I am hypnotized. Sunbathing for my Mistress sends me deeper to sleep. I sleep and obey and hear only her voice. I obey only her voice.”

Jessica waited blank and content by Her side, the second and more completely broken of Her slavegirls. Even though her gaze floated ahead of her, with no command to direct it, she could see peripherally how very erotic Cecile looked as she lay there, nude and limp. Her friend gazed up at the rotating plastic and recited her submission with gentle frenzy.

“I am hypnotized. Sunbathing for my Mistress sends me deeper to sleep. I sleep and obey and hear only her voice. I obey only her voice.”

Mistress turned and touched Jessica’s forehead.

Being triggered nearly made her come, and she squeaked a little before the trance shadowed her mind. But then Jessica was empty of anything but the quivering need to obey. She stood still for a moment, in case Mistress had verbal orders. Then Her will mounted Jessica’s mind and took the reins.

Jessica pivoted and stepped to the sideboard, looking down to find a microcassette player and headphones. She picked them up and paced back to Her, holding them on upturned palms with no memory of doing anything like it before.

“I am hypnotized. Sunbathing for my Mistress sends me deeper to sleep. I sleep and obey and hear only her voice. I obey only her voice.”

Mistress let her stand there as She listened and caressed her new pet girl. She let Cecile recite once more, then touched her forehead. Instantly Cecile was quiet and still. There was no sound but the moth’s-wing breath of the ceiling fan as it sucked Cecile’s mind out through her unblinking eyes.

Mistress took the player and headset from Jessica, who continued to stand with her palms up, holding an invisible platter, looking over it at nothing. She put the player on the massage table by Cecile’s head and touched her face. The other girl just stared up at the spinning Sundisk, breathing.

“Listen,” Mistress told her, even Her low murmur suddenly powerful in the quiet of the room and the emptiness of their minds. “And obey.”

She fitted the headphones to Cecile’s ears, tenderly moving the hair out of the way, then started the player.

Cecile lay still for a moment, then closed her eyes. She reopened them a moment later, and they seemed even glassier as she fell back upward into the spell of the Sun, with no hope of escaping it.

Then Cecile listened to the voice in her ears, and began to repeat new phrases about obedience.

Jessica could see her face, impassive between the headphones. She remembered watching a blank-eyed nude girl with her face, mindlessly repeating what she was told by the headphones that rode her head. She watched Cecile, helpless on her back, doing the same thing.

Cecile was being brainwashed.

Jessica felt her pussy clench and then went a little blank. She didn’t know if she’d orgasmed but it didn’t trouble her.

Mistress touched her and she went taut, orgasm forgotten.

“Just relax, Jessica.” Even this deep in trance, Her cold tone fingered Jessica’s soul, and Jessica whined with the need to press against it. “I need to check your wristwatch.”

Her arm floated up until She took it, and Jessica half-heard the beeping noises as She reset the alarm. They had no effect on her now, but she knew that when Mistress activated the alarm, she’d be primed. For a moment, she thought of being like the watch, a larger and softer machine of Hers controlled by simple tones.

Then Jessica remembered that the watch only emitted tones, without responding to them. She was the one who’d been conditioned to obey them, though her memory of how had been erased.

She endured another near-climax. She was more obedient than the wristwatch.

Mistress passed a hand before her face, and Jessica went to sleep with her eyes open.

When she woke Mistress had released her arm, and Jessica walked to the chair where she’d folded and piled Cecile’s clothes as they’d been removed. She took off her bikini top and panties, putting the damp crotch to her nose and mouth before setting both down on top of Cecile’s underwear.

Nude, she stepped over to the sideboard. She trembled as she slid open the drawer and looked down.

Coiled on its bed of dark red velvet, the pocketwatch on its chain seemed to leer at her. It shone even in the indirect light, as if smiling to see how it captivated Jessica even now, and knew how deeply in its power she was, and always would be.

She stood slack over the drawer, looking past her stiffening nipples at it. She swayed a little and the light on it changed, catching her gaze more closely. The need to reach reverently down and take hold of it would have been irresistible even when Jessica had known how to resist.

The commands were Hers, but Jessica felt that she was obeying the polished little timepiece’s own desires as she lifted it from the drawer like a kitten. Cupping it in her hands, the chain warming to her flushed skin, she held it before her and felt her gaze go vague.

Mistress’ presence still glowed near her, the true Sun Jessica would always turn toward. She nearly heard Mistress settling onto a chair, able to watch both of Her slaves. But the rest of the room faded in the glory of the pocketwatch. Even the soft sound of the other girl brainwashing herself under the endless golden spiral stopped being important to her.

Jessica turned to show Mistress her profile and sank slowly to her knees, feeling the towel under her without knowing it was there. Her right hand found the fob and held it, rising slightly.

Her thighs tightened and rubbed together, as her body realized it all before her blunted mind could.

Her left hand fell away from the watch. It swung free on the chain and swept her thoughts away.

Her left hand settled onto her thighs, light as a leaf, but there was nothing left of her to know it. The sticky silken warmth opened below her fingers and she whined, not hearing herself.

The watch swung before her staring eyes. Its rhythm took control of her. Her stroking, flicking finger and her twitching hips moved in time.

Jessica was no longer able to know how many times it swung under her upraised hand before the rhythm took full control. It brought order to her mind.

She knew that seeing it made her masturbate, and kept touching herself. The perfect technique she didn’t remember learning took her to the brink but kept her leashed. The watch wanted her aroused and desperate, and Jessica obeyed the watch.

Now that it had her, it let her slow its swing. Now she let it spin.

The watch spun slowly one way, flickflickflickflick flick flick flick flick flick flick

Then the other, flickflickflickflick flick . . .

Having taken control of her mind, it inserted the words she must speak.

Thrusting herself onto her fingertips, Jessica fervently obeyed. “I must watch the watch. I will see only the watch. The watch hypnotizes me. I am being hypnotized. Seeing the watch makes me hypnotized.”

It felt so good to have an obedience mantra. It felt so erotic to have nothing else to say.

Or to think—except that she was so enslaved to the watch’s spin and swing that unless someone else woke her, she would kneel here and stare and masturbate until she died.

Jessica spasmed and grunted, her willpower damp and hot on her fingers, and knew nothing but the spin and flicker . . .

She was standing stiffly upright, feeling wet against her belly, as the beeping filled her mind. Even as someone took the watch fob from her right hand, the hand fell to her side and she pivoted. Jessica waited for the alarm tone to stop so she could obey the new command it activated, felt that hand drop from the alert position as well, and stepped over to the massage table.

Supine before her on it, Cecile didn’t move now. Her mouth was open, loose. Her eyes were lidded, trying to keep looking up at the hypnotically rotating Sun but too tired to stay open.

The headphones were still in place, filling her mind with things only she could hear, and could not disbelieve.

Then her eyes closed.

She gasped and then said, “This slave is ready to be pleasure-conditioned.”

The words tweaked Jessica in her crotch. She right-faced and went to the foot of the table.

“This slave will feel and obey.”

Jessica hoisted herself to kneel at the end of the table, then reached forward and slid her hands under Cecile’s calves.

Cecile reopened her eyes. “This slave will be imprinted to think what she is told.” They were blanker than ever, and saw nothing but the Sun.

Jessica bent the other girl’s legs up until she could crawl forward between them. Cecile was like a posable doll, not resisting, holding the position Jessica was programmed to put her in.

“This slave must be taught mindless obedience.”

Jessica stared at her friend’s pussy, shaved smooth for her audience under its proud little pennant of dark hair. The labia were dark and soft, and what the headphones had told Cecile’s hypnotized mind had made her juice.

Jessica licked her lips, breathing her friend’s urgent musk, looking at the satin skin of her spread inner thighs before fixating on her wet, hot purpose. She had no will, and knelt between Cecile’s legs, savoring the pure obedience that held her still.

“This slave will deepen its brainwashing.”

Jessica obeyed the trigger and put her lips to the offered ones, satin skin sheathing her face, trembling muscles caressing it.

She felt the clit rising out, too aroused to be shy any longer, but she let it plead wetly. She had no will, only the commands to lick lower.

“This slave’s will must be destroyed.” Cecile’s obedience kept her ragged voice clear.

Jessica’s obedience lifted her lips to the clit as she forgot ever kissing anything else.

24.

“Wake up!”

Jessica tried to raise her eyelids. But it was as if she were softly touched between them.

I’m too weak to resist sleep. She squirmed.

“Wake up . . . please . . .” The familiar voice sounded defeated. Jessica could almost taste how close the other girl was to surrendering.

“Jessica.” Its sorrow reached her where fear hadn’t. Jessica forced her eyes open, barely able to fight the lure of letting them close. Fighting reminded her how hot it was to lose . . .

This time a sigh roused her.

More than sympathy, Jessica felt a slick desire to watch someone else struggle and succumb. A very small part of her remembered to be appalled.

She was horny for the kneeling slavegirl in front of her. Then she recognized Cecile. In the dim, indirect light her friend’s smooth curves gleamed voluptuously. Cecile’s knees were spread, and her pussy shone with dew. Her upper lips looked wet, too, and her eyes brimmed with tears. In the dimness they all adorned her like jewels.

Wearing nothing but her moisture and a wide black collar, Cecile kept Jessica horny for her.

Jessica felt the breeze on her own cleft and knew she knelt like that. She felt the leather on her throat, the small of her back under her clasped hands, her heels under her asscheeks.

Her own eyes were dry, but her cunt was as juicy as Cecile’s.

“Do you remember me, Jess?” Her friend squeaked with enforced calm, and seemed truly afraid of the answer.

“Yes, Cecile.” She watched Cecile shake with relief. It made her breasts move enticingly. “But what’s happened to us? Where are we?”

She swallowed, and stared at the other girl’s body. “Why are we naked?”

Cecile’s eyes widened. “Oh god. She’s really done it to you. She said she’d erased your memory but—

“It’s Sandy. She—”

“Sandy?” Jessica shook her head in wonder. “My landlady? What’s she got to do with—”

“Jessica, she’s hypnotized us. She’s controlling our minds. I think she got you first and used you to control me.” Cecile gasped. “I can’t move. Part of me doesn’t know how, but part just wants to be a”—she closed her eyes—"’g-good little . . . g-girl’ and stay where I’m—nnhhh—where I am told.”

She opened her eyes. “Jess, I don’t even know what day it is. She’s been keeping us both in trance. Do you remember anything?”

Jessica slowly shook her head. “I can’t believe Sandy would do anything like that, Cecile.”

Cecile flexed in frustration, before remembering the hypnotic commands that held her still.

“I know, Jess. I heard her tell you to think that.” She tried to look away and couldn’t. “You repeated it, over and over.

“She makes me watch while she reprograms you. She . . . um . . . I . . .” Cecile stopped herself, but it was still in her eyes.

“Cecile? I don’t understand.”

Her friend sighed. Kneeling upright, breasts outthrust, she was so beautiful.

“Sandy’s brainwashing us. Hypnotizing us into obedient lesbian pets. She’s keeping us here while she neutralizes our willpower.” Cecile gasped. “And blanks our memories.”

She shivered. “It’s—it’s working. I know I was . . . somewhere else a little while ago. She had you staring into some—thing—and whispering this mantra she’d taught you. I was just following her around like I was on a leash.

“She made me call some friends. I had to tell them what she wanted me to. That I was off on a trip and not to worry. I could feel her in my head, making me do it.

“Except I wanted to do it. To please her.

“Jess, I didn’t even remember wanting to do anything else but obey her. I was so happy that now no one would interrupt her.” Cecile wept now, but so did her pussy. “While she turned me into a thing.”

“How could she do that to you, Cecile?” Jessica spoke quietly. “You’re the strongest-willed person I know.”

Cecile smiled at her through the tears, and didn’t ask her how else they came to be kneeling naked together. “Oh, Jess. I thought I was. I think . . . I think I remember telling myself it had to be some kind of drug, that she’d dosed me with something to dull my mind and make me suggestible.

“I mean, hypnosis doesn’t . . . do this.” She was able to look down at herself, and Jessica saw her tremble a little more. “Turn you into a slave.”

Cecile looked confused now, forgetting both tears and smile as the memories wisped away from her. “But I don’t remember, anymore, which time that was. Telling myself. Between which trances.

“And right now I don’t remember why I thought that, anyway. I know how she did it. I’ve just been trying to deny it.

“Her will is stronger, and she’s a naturally dominant hypnotist.” Cecile stared at Jessica. “I’m weak and submissive. I can’t resist her will. I want to surrender mine to her.”

Suddenly Cecile closed her eyes again and bared her teeth. “No! No!

“She’s putting that shit in my head when I’m under. I’m not a natural hypnoslave! I’m not. I’m not!”

She breathed for a while and Jessica watched her. She wanted to lean forward and crawl over to kiss every inch of Cecile’s body. As Cecile’s face relaxed again, Jessica could imagine Mistress putting Cecile back under Her spell.

Cecile looked at her. “You’re not a slave either, Jessica. Do you know that?”

“Of course I’m not a slave, Cecile. And Sandy’s not some kind of Evil Mind Control Bitch.” She breathed in.

“I trust Sandy completely and without question.”

Jessica’s thighs tightened helplessly. Cecile stiffened as the trigger seized her mind. “Yes.

“Yes. I trust Sandy completely and without question.

“Yes.” She closed her eyes.

Her shoulders sagged, and she opened them.

She looked at Jessica, hurt and pitying at once. “She makes you do that, Jess. She knows you can get to me even when she can’t. It’s OK.” Her face started to crumple as the tears came back. “I know she’s already got you so brainwashed you don’t even know why it wouldn’t be, but—I understand.

“I think you probably fought her, Jessica. While you could.”

Jessica just looked at her. Cecile’s body moved as she spoke, and with every pained word her friend seemed to be getting hotter.

The thought was another trigger. She obeyed.

“I never fight her, Cecile. I like to do what she tells me to.” She smiled. “I just think about the pretty watch as it swings back, and forth, and back, and—” Mistress’ control kept Jessica alert, but Her instructions let her start to moan and let her eyelids flutter.

“Nnnnhhnnnoooo!”

Cecile was panting, blinking rapidly. Sweat silvered her body in the dimness.

“D-d-don’t, Jess. Please. Please resist it. Please don’t think about the . . . about the . . .”

Jessica smiled and seemed to wake a little. “Cecile? What’s wrong?”

Cecile was trying to control herself. She looked unbearably sexy, locked into position but in the throes of Mistress’ sexual programming. She forced herself to breathe, and look back out of lovely haunted eyes.

“Please try not to hypnotize yourself, Jessica. She already owns part of me, and she’s . . . trained me to respond to seeing you weaken and submit. I hate it but I . . .”

She looked down. “. . . I want it too, Jessica. And I’m already having trouble remembering why not.”

“I’m one of your triggers, Cecile?” Jessica’s voice sounded puzzled and sincere.

“Sorry, kiddo.” Cecile was rallying. “No blame. You never knew what hit you. She’s been using us on each other—sex at least, and I think hypnosis too. I think she just winds us up and watches . . . us . . . winds . . . us . . . oh no . . .”

Both girls moaned softly. Jessica was certain they both dreamed it.

The pair of them expressionless in white greasepaint, red circles on their cheeks, keys turning slowly in their backs. Stalking each other jerkily. Fucking mechanically, endlessly, unblinkingly.

When one toy’s key ran down she’d freeze, shaking as the other kept obeying, until it stopped too.

Both frozen, but with honey down their rigid thighs.

“We have to get out of here,” Cecile breathed, straining to focus on Jessica. “I can still think of not being her slave.

“But it’s so hard to. So hard to want—to want to—

“Have to . . . concentrate . . . not a . . . slave . . .”

A tone sounded.

Jessica snapped erect in her pose. Just obeying was like being licked.

“Jess, what—? Oh my god, Jessica—fight it! Listen to me! Don’t let her—”

“Activated,” Jessica declared, and smiled as the little pulse rewarded her.

“Jessica, please. Don’t let her make you do this.”

“I must obey,” Jessica told her. “You must obey.

“I am programmed to make you obey.”

More tones sounded. Jessica’s hands parted and she rose off her heels. She enjoyed Cecile’s struggle to break position—it did wonderful things to her friend’s superb body, and proved Her power over Cecile’s mind.

“Jessica, just listen to me.”

“Yes, Cecile. I will.” Jessica leaned forward on her arms, catlike, closer now. “I must. I am programmed to monitor you, as She uses me to destroy your will.”

“Jess, don’t. You can resist her. You don’t want to spend the rest of your life as her pet.”

Jessica licked her lips. She could smell Cecile, now. She looked into her friend’s eyes as Mistress’ power tingled through her.

“No, Cecile, I do not.

“I want to spend the rest of my life as Her dildo. But She is letting me be Her slutpet instead.”

She grinned into the pretty, horrified eyes. “I am not worthy even of that. But I am allowed to obey Her every whim until I die, and to dream of being one of Her anal beads.”

Cecile was shaking her head.

“Before you rise from your knees, Cecile, you will, too.”

“No! Fuck you!” Cecile trembled, straining uselessly against herself. That only pushed her breasts out and flexed her perfect dancer’s belly and legs.

Mistress had told her in trance that she didn’t want to break pose. Cecile had meant it when she whispered that she would obey.

“Fuck you! I will not be some zombie slut!” Cecile said it raggedly, unable to resist seeing what her words conjured.

Jessica stared into her eyes and saw them dim. Even a slave’s stare could hypnotize Cecile now, when the slave was Hers, under command. Jessica’s programming held her still while Cecile’s writhing slowed into something more like dream sex. Then it dipped her head as if in obeisance to the weakening girl. Cecile’s gaze stayed where she’d been.

She put her face between Cecile’s taut, smooth, trembling thighs and felt herself come at the sound Cecile made. She drank, and let the spasming lips kiss hers back.

Kissing her way to Cecile’s navel and putting her cheek to each breast, feeling the stiff nipples against her ears, she rose face to face with her friend. Cecile’s eyes were tear-dimmed and wild, and it was tempting to feel her shudder.

So awfully hot to see her bound in kneeling slave-pose by her own subverted will.

She looked into Cecile’s eyes.

“Taste obedience, slave.”

Now she kissed Cecile’s other lips. Their tongues whored for each other.

A tone sounded. Jessica fell back into pose, this time dovetailing her thighs with Cecile’s.

Cecile was blank, now, eyes empty behind the tears. She licked her lips slowly, then stopped.

“Enslavement completed,” Jessica reported to the dimness.

The next tone closed her eyes.

25.

They were giggling as they spilled into the hallway. They kept it quiet and tiptoed up the stairs to Jessica’s apartment. Jessica presumed Sandy might not mind feasting her eyes on two microskirted college girls giddy from a night of clubbing, but probably not on this side of midnight.

Cecile caught the feeling, too, and her glance at Sandy’s door was adorably apprehensive. Then she looked up at Jessica, eyes falling irresistibly to the lycra banding her ass, and blushed again. Arching an eyebrow, Jessica turned and climbed, rolling her hips to let the skirt do its work. She thought about how the flaring pleats of Ceci’s showed off her endless legs.

They made it to her apartment, and hugged each other inside.

“God, I could not believe we were doing that!”

Jessica smiled at her. “I always heard about it, but I never actually tried it.

“Two girls making out does work magic.” They stared at each other. Before it could be too long, they burst out laughing.

“If we drank everything those guys bought we’d be—”

On our backs, unconscious and fucked raw. But Jessica just smiled.

“Some of them were hot,” she observed, and watched Cecile blush guiltily. Cecile didn’t know why she’d been so willing, over and over, to play that game with Jessica, in the three places they’d gone. She only knew she was running wet for one of her best friends, and the need had only grown now that the music and the eager, oddly hesitant guys were gone.

Jessica had been turned on, feeling the compulsions move her. She’d watched Mistress program Cecile before they’d left. A touch, a stroke, a kiss, a whisper—she’d activated Ceci over and over all night, in plain sight. In the second club, they’d slow-danced. Cecile had been almost insane with the need to drag Jessica to a toilet stall, but hadn’t known it.

Their dancing after that had almost caused a riot.

She still looked longingly at Jessica, more aware of what she wanted but scared of it, now.

“Mmm.” Jessica turned and shimmied out of the skirt, wiggling her ass at Cecile. She made a small production out of losing the top, and then turned in heels and a G-string, grinning. “Ta-da!”

Cecile’s eyes were dinnerplates. It was nothing more than she might see at work, but this was Jessica, and they’d been playacting lipstick lesbians on the prowl all . . .

Hadn’t they?

“It made me hot, anyway,” Jessica purred.

“M-made you hot?” Cecile looked more and more like a wetdream. Dressed like a casino hooker, with the eyes of a schoolgirl just figuring it out. “What, um, made you hot?”

Jessica stalked her, one foot before the other. She’d watched Cecile do it on stage, and now Cecile was as mesmerized as one of her own customers.

“Can’t you tell, Ceci?” She held up two fingers, and then gracefully put them to her cleft, sliding past the G-string to dip into herself. She hissed and thrust against them, transfixing Cecile. She withdrew them shining.

“A little hint, Ceci?” She held them up, nostrils flaring at her own musk, and went closer. She pointed her middle finger and curled the others back, smiling mischievously to take the edge off the fuck-you.

“Jessica?” It was soft enough to make her think of just holding Ceci. The other girl knew what was happening, but not why. Or whether she should want it.

Mistress hadn’t programmed Jessica for holding, tonight.

She leaned quickly in, offering her finger. Cecile’s eyes rolled at the scent. Her lips parted.

Sucking one finger, Jessica slid the other into Cecile’s mouth. Inside she groaned, feeling two different tongues on herself, two hot soft suctions.

Obeying Mistress, she made no sound, hearing only Cecile’s. Cecile moaned and half-fell against her.

Sliding her hand away, Jessica pressed into Cecile, feeling pleats against her thighs. She kissed her, tasting herself now. Cecile moaned again into her mouth.

When they separated, Cecile’s eyes were anguished, but the sanity was going out of them. In a moment, she pulled Jessica back to her and raped her mouth.

Jessica learned how limber and strong a dancer was as the other girl took over. She tried to get Cecile’s clothes off but there was only a helpless trip to the bed while Cecile rucked the duvet under her and rode her.

Later, Cecile relented, and Jessica slowly undressed her, tasting and stroking when Cecile let her pause. Often the pauses became sex, and it took a while for Jessica to resume the task. When Cecile was down to her own thong—Jessica’s had disappeared—she could smile and stroke Jessica. But Jessica tempted her into another horizontal tango with little resistance.

They slept when Jessica felt herself touch Cecile a certain way and whisper “Sleep now.” It took two tries to reach that spot on Cecile, from where Cecile kept her imprisoned, but Mistress’ will was stronger than either of them. Cecile’s closed eyes were her own irresistible trigger.

Cecile kissed her awake.

They lay together, softly sharing their amazement, and forgiveness. How lucky they felt.

“You know the weird part?” Jessica put her lips to Cecile’s shoulder.

Stroking her hair, Cecile chuckled. “There’s a weird part?”

“Mmm-hmm. Here we are one floor above my landlady, who would be totally into this very thing. I bet she’s wondered.”

“Sandy,” Cecile said in a strange voice. Jessica relaxed against her and listened.

“I . . . was just dreaming about her.” Cecile slowly rubbed herself against Jessica’s hip. She was trying to resist the confession, but being in bed with another nude woman, slick with their lovemaking, kept melting her. It was another way for Cecile to strip herself, and right now that was nothing she could fight.

“Not about me?”

Cecile spasmed. “Actually . . .” She moaned. “It was more about you.”

“Flattery.” Jessica slid her fingers down.

“N-no. It was . . . was the weird part.” Cecile took a deep breath. “She’d kidnapped us both. She was brainwashing us into slaves. Sex slaves.”

“Oh, wow.” She wriggled against Cecile to encourage her.

“Yes. Wow. We were naked, and she’d collared us. She’d already hypnotized you into obedience, and—”

“Oh, thanks a lot, Ceci. So I’m the helpless little hypno-puppet?”

Cecile hugged her, and slid against her again. “Ohh, so sue me. Or my subconscious.

“But you looked really tasty like that. Mindless and controlled.”

Jessica turned to look at her on the pillow. “Say it to me again, Cecile.”

Their gazes locked, and Cecile’s lips slid the words out. “You were . . . hyp-no-tized . . . into . . . obedience.”

Jessica took her mouth again.

“I was still trying to resist. I was trying to snap you out of it, but you were gone. You just—belonged to her. Perfect brainwashed slave.” Cecile humped her again.

“Oh. God. I wanted to surrender. But it just kept turning me on, to keep struggling.”

“My heroine,” Jessica told her.

Cecile smiled. “Your marshmallow. She’d already put me under control. She was using you to finish breaking me.”

“Mmm. I’m a tool.” She reached down and won a grunt from Cecile but pulled back. Mistress wanted the flow to continue.

“You did it, too, Jess. I watched you just lose your soul, and let her use you to destroy my will . . .

“God, I’m sorry. That was awful to say.” It lacked conviction. Cecile’s pussy told her how the other girl really felt.

She sucked Ceci’s breast until Ceci’s breathing changed. “Maybe. But if you keep talking like that I will just not stop fucking you.”

They stared at each other.

“If Sandy only knew.”

“Uh-huh. Two hot naked coeds who just joined her team, and their first erotic dream is being her slaves. Right upstairs.”

Cecile’s heart raced.

Jessica slid downward, stunning Cecile with kisses on her belly. She went down on her again, without letting her come. She slid away and stood by the bed.

“Jessica?” Cecile was horny and intrigued. “What the hell?”

Jessica smiled and came to attention. “I must bring you to my Mistress.”

Cecile laughed, but the sudden need in her eyes was as naked as she was.

“God, I could just imagine her face.”

“Why imagine it, Ceci?”

Cecile stared at her. “Are you serious?” Under the covers, she moved.

Jessica stayed at attention. “Two girls appear at her door to be her hypnoslaves—she’s going to say no? Or send us away?”

“Jessica—”

“Look me in the eye, Cecile, and tell me you don’t think it would be hot. Unless you’re afraid to look into my eyes . . .”

“Hah.” But Cecile did turn away.

“And tell me my landlady isn’t hot, too. Now that we can think about things like that.”

Cecile moved again.

“Don’t resist it, Cecile. We must obey. Remember? She . . . hypnotized me into obedience.” Cecile slowly looked up, hearing what her mouth had done to the words. “And you’re under control. I’m her brainwashing tool.

“We must obey.”

Cecile’s hand was faster, but she slowed herself. Her eyes were glazed when they met Jessica’s. “We must obey.” She liked how that tasted, and her hand moved again.

“Orgasms are not permitted to slaves,” Jessica said. Cecile spasmed with not touching herself.

“Yes,” she murmured. “I understand. Orgasms are to . . . condition us.

“My god. The way I feel now—if she did hypnotize us—” She looked up. “She could make me want to be her slave. To forget my name . . . to just kneel there and lick her and hear her voice . . . ohhh . . .

“She really could brainwash us, Jessica.” Her quiet voice might have dripped with worry, or hunger. “Our pussies, our minds. We’d be hers.”

Jessica smiled at her. “Either way, Ceci. When we woke from the hypnotic trance, we’d love what she’d done to our minds. If we wore nothing but chains ever again, we’d know we wanted it.” She held out her hand, and Cecile let herself be drawn out of bed. They kissed deeply.

“We must prepare ourselves for use.” Jessica led her to the shower. The game controlled them, and neither let herself come. Cecile was almost in a trance just from the arousal, and Jessica knew that her friend was deeply suggestible now, easy to control.

She wondered if any of Cecile’s boyfriends had ever been patient enough to tease her into this trance. Or what they’d made her want to do. Boyfriends might not be a problem for Cecile, ever again.

She stopped thinking about it. They dried each other, and Jessica led them to the mirror. She’d lit candles, and they could almost hear the soft flickering as they slicked their hair back.

She pulled out powder and began to apply it, to her own face and to Cecile’s in turn, and Cecile just stood there, staring blankly at their reflections as Jessica slowly made them geisha-white from the necks up. Just seeing herself transformed seemed to tranquilize Cecile. She stayed passive as Jessica began adorning their eyes.

Cecile kept still as Jessica painted her lips black.

By the time Jessica had drawn lipstick circles on their pale cheeks, both girls were standing straight and expressionless, and the bathroom was heady with the candles and their own scent.

Cecile whimpered as Jessica reddened her nipples and labia, but held still. Jessica painted herself.

Without speaking, they returned to the bedroom. Jessica fetched two black velvet chokers, and they collared each other, careful of the powder. In the mirror there, they came to attention, wide-eyed harlequins stripped for sex.

Slowly, quivering, they stepped out of the apartment, into the darkened hallway.

Halfway down the stairs Cecile stirred. “My god. Jessica, we can’t—”

Jessica stopped. She swiveled her painted face to Cecile’s, dampening at the panicked pretty harlequin she saw and giving no sign of recognizing her.

Cecile stared at her, and twitched once.

After a few breaths, the nude harlequin faced blankly forward again. Jessica swung her head around, and they descended in lockstep. At the bottom, the puppets in the mirror there made them hornier and blanker.

They looked at each other once more, but faced the door as they knelt, thighs spread, hands behind them.

One of them knocked. Both of them trembled when they heard footsteps.

TO BE CONTINUED

* * *