The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

LEASEHOLD

by trilby else ()

14.

Jessica sensed the car was for her even before it slowed toward her piece of the curb.

The night was warm, even for a girl in hotpants and a narrow tube top, but as Jessica balanced in her high bootheels, its headlights washed over her like a cool breeze.

Between her thighs, though, under the electric-red spandex, her pussy grew hotter. She felt it start to control her, and enjoyed the shiver of fear. I can’t let sex enslave me. It’s dangerous out here.

Deer in the headlights. Jessica felt the dreamy pleasure of being transfixed by her own doom. The engine purred as the car neared her, already dulling her mind to the rest of the street noise. She’d been cut out of the herd and chosen. Weak, helpless, soft.

Seeing herself in the gleam of its door snapped her out of the trance. She saw a shapely, lightly-tanned girl who still looked pale in the red around her loins, the horizontal lines of bright pink that advertised her breasts, the cheaply gleaming white boots. Teased-up hair, makeup garish as an old film star’s to show up under the streetlights.

I’m not prey, she told herself, even as she dampened to see it. A little mouth magic, and then I’ll be the one prancing away with the money.

The reflection of the pretty streetwalker stayed in front of her as the window stayed up. The trick was watching her from inside.

Great. A fucking tourist, windowshopping. But instead of turning away in contempt she found herself playing to the reflection, cocking her hip, posing, licking her lips. It felt hot to show herself off.

When she saw the reflected whore’s eyelinered gaze soften uncertainly, she realized she was giving off prey-scent after all.

As if that were a cue, the window slid down and a woman looked out.

Her glance was like a casual hand on Jessica’s pussy.

She stepped off the sidewalk and minced over to the car. The woman was beautiful in a cool, controlled way, and Jessica knew someone like this didn’t need to buy someone to fuck.

Jessica smiled. The ones who wanted a prostitute were usually ready to pay her to do more.

The woman smiled back.

“Looking for a date, pretty lady?” Jessica asked, seeking her eyes to stare her down. Maybe this was a rich bitch who wanted some turnaround, getting dommed by a piece of street trash, and Jessica could have her tamed before they even drove away.

The woman’s gaze paralyzed her instead, before releasing her.

I should run away now.

“Cause if you are I can be a really hot date.”

“What’s your name, hot date?” The woman’s voice was like her gaze. Jessica felt it in her crotch and answered much more softly than she’d meant to.

“I’m Bambi.”

“Of course you are.”

Oh god. She always told her tricks “call me” Bambi. She never crossed that “I am” line with her street name.

“So you’re into women, too, Bambi?”

Jessica leaned onto the car. It didn’t feel assertive now, not like invading some nervous hubby’s space with perfume and soft skin with a pricetag. She was performing.

“Mmmm, I’m very into women, pretty lady,” she agreed, trying not to fall into those eyes again. Deliberately she put out her tongue and moved it, sucking it back into her mouth.

Then she risked another direct glance because this wasn’t an averted-eye line. “I get as into a woman as she wants to let me.”

The gaze and the smile didn’t waver. Jessica didn’t know if she were being seductive or amusing.

“I bet you do, Bambi.”

Jessica’s head spun. Few customers even called her by name—before, during, or after. This felt weird, like falling under a spell. Hearing it felt like becoming Bambi. If she kept hearing it, then—

“Or maybe you just put that tongue in whatever hole you’re paid to.”

Like a slap, it turned her on some more.

“Is that it, Bambi?”

She gasped, but it was easy to make it sound more like excitement.

“Does that mean we’re doing business now, pretty lady?” Her voice sounded ragged, needful, and now she saw something spark in the woman’s enthralling eyes.

“How much can I have you for?” The woman inspected her again. It made Jessica feel dirty, and she wanted it to go on for a while. “Tell me what renting a Bambi will set me back.”

“What kind of party are you looking for?” Jessica breathed. The cool gaze paused at her crotch. Could it see her moisten?

The eyes impaled her again. Her knees weakened with how good it felt.

“I told you to tell me what fucking you costs, Bambi.”

Jessica sighed and heard herself do the numbers. She never did this now, always when she was in the car and she’d gotten the trick to say the things no undercover Vice asshole could say and still bust her. But, like proclaiming she was Bambi, it just made her wet to do it.

“If I were a cop,” the woman smiled, “I’d have your ass right now.” She looked at Jessica’s ass for a moment. “But it doesn’t sound very expensive anyway.”

Jessica tried to rally. “If you were a cop, then you could handcuff me. I can really be a fun girl when I’m tied up.” What was wrong with her? It aroused her too much to stop. “Is that what you want?”

“You look like a girl that does anything she’s told, Bambi. That’s what I want. Get in the car.”

She straightened and sauntered around the front, running her fingers above the hood as if caressing it the way she would with a man, teasing his big hard throbbing machine—but not touching it, not getting fingermarks on a customer’s car. She moved away as she went, strutting in the headlights to show the woman what she was buying.

Sliding into the car, she felt leather under her thighs, curving to show them off. Under the domelight she felt cheap again, tacky in her white boots and glittery red bottom in this opulent car.

I am cheap. Only fit to be fucked.

“It’s a beautiful car.” She was almost proud of how she sounded. Knowing her place, but still sincerely admiring it.

“If you were sold overseas, Bambi, you wouldn’t bring enough for a down payment on it.”

Jessica wanted to scream, or jump out, but just sitting still and simpering made her clit buzz.

She flinched a little as the locks clicked shut and leaving wasn’t an option anymore, but the woman’s stare killed the meek little protest in her throat. The stare held her rapt as she heard the driver’s-side window hum shut. Then she gasped again.

The woman at the wheel was nude.

There were pearls at her throat, diamonds at her ears, gold at her wrists. Her spike-heeled pumps made Jessica feel even sluttier in her white boots. Jessica knew now how powerful this woman was, to have mesmerized her out of seeing it until now. She was safer in her skin than in body armor. This woman didn’t even want whores like Jessica. She picked up them to play with them, and she made them want to be good toys.

Now the woman reached calmly over and held Jessica’s thigh, making circles on the softer inner side with her thumb.

“Hey, we haven’t said . . .” Jessica trailed off, feeling resistance and even safety melt into a Bambi submissiveness.

I’m weak. I’m less than a whore—whores are strong. They sell and they win. I’m letting her do whatever she . . .

“I could make you do it for free,” the woman said, pleased.

Jessica whimpered. She wasn’t in control at all, and it scared her. She let the woman’s eyes hold her as if she’d been hypnotized.

“Shorts off, Bambi.”

Jessica tried to move seductively, but her heart thumped with lust-syruped fear and her thighs twitched with the need. It made her awkward, but that made her more appealing.

She hitched herself off the leather seat, and the lycra was twisted tight below her crotch when the woman said, “Sit, Bambi.”

She yelped softly as the leather kissed her ass and the bottom of her pussy. She tried to look away, mostly for the pleasure of failing.

The woman broke their stare and smiled down at Jessica’s cunt. “Oh, Bambi. So puffy and slick . . . you need it badly.” She looked up, effortlessly recapturing Jessica’s eyes.

“I think I could make you pay me, Bambi.” She put a finger to her own lips and kissed it, then reached down to her own thighs. It freed Jessica from her gaze but Jessica was transfixed again, seeing the woman’s fingertip find her own wetness, where it gleamed in the dashboard lights. The woman dipped into her honey and made a small sound, but Jessica saw how easily she stayed in control.

Her eyes were still sharp as Jessica looked back into them, shivering as the woman languidly raised her hand and offered the slick, fragrant fingertip to her.

In a trance, she opened her mouth to the finger, kissing around it. The woman’s taste hit her and she grunted, squirming in the seat, feeling her thighs strain to open in the binding the taut hotpants made now.

Jessica panted as the finger slid from her lips. She mewed as the woman watched the new thirst destroy her will.

“Now, Bambi.”

The command lifted her to kneel on the seat and lean over, sliding down the woman’s warm skin, bracing herself on the seat, feeling the brake lever against her, putting her face to the long, smooth, silken thighs, feeling the upcurve and losing herself in the scent as her mind . . .

Jessica licked, knowing only pussy.

Strokes on her skin just deepened the pleasure, and the quiet voice that strained to speak to her slipped into her thoughts. Fingers invaded her own cleft and then her ass, and she could only open for them.

She felt the palm on her forehead push her back, and woke from the sex-spell with her bare butt still brushing the roof, a breast against her cheek.

Laughter in her ears.

Somehow she managed to uncurl the lycra and get her hotpants back up her hips, and slid into the seat facing forward, feeling the wetness all along her crotch. She never came on the job, never, though her tricks always thought they’d been The One for her.

In the vanity mirror, her lipstick was smeared. The eyeshadow made her look bruised. Her eyelids drooped, and below them her eyes were glassy and as wet as her tongue.

“Fix your face on your own time, Bambi.”

As she turned, she felt bills sliding between her breasts, held in under the tight tube.

“Or just leave it like that.” The woman’s eyes were awake and sated, still enjoying Jessica. “Looking like a fun girl might get you more dates.”

Jessica blinked at her and turned. The lock popped open and she got out, unsteady on the heels. The streetlights were hot on her, and she knew everyone could see her, fucked hard and paid for. She half-strutted, half-staggered to the sidewalk, to the wall beyond it.

Jessica stared at the wall, forgetting the street, feeling her mind go blank.

It was suddenly quiet. A car door closed. High heels tocked precisely on concrete. Jessica stared at the wall.

Fluorescent lights flickered on, and grimy brick became clean blue-painted cinderblock.

Jessica’s mind stayed blank until she heard fingers snap, and awoke in Sandy’s garage.

Sandy touched her, but left her trapped in the compulsion to see only the wall. She waited quietly for the next command.

“You have a definite talent for prostitution,” Sandy told her, and the conviction rippled through her.

Then Sandy touched her forehead, and she went to sleep.

15.

One of the best parts about the work-study job in the Registrar’s office was that a shift was a shift, and no one expected Jessica or the other part-timers to stay late. She rushed home to change into the sexy little costume that helped her focus, and then put in some studying. After a little daydreaming with her fingers . . .

Sandy met her in the hall, and she stopped, greeting the landlady and enjoying her lingering glance. Sandy slowly came over to her. “Mmm. You look so very cute in office drag, Jessica. Hair up, too. So prim.

“Almost like a real career girl.”

The demeaning words rode into Jessica’s head on the even, persuasive tone Sandy used to convince her of anything. She felt her mind go fuzzy as it always did near Sandy.

“I’d love to just mess you all up.” Sandy sounded excited, and Jessica trembled. Through the fuzz she could picture the light grey suit tossed here and there in the hall, Sandy’s thighs soft on her ears as she knelt between them. She’d be topless but her hair would still be up, so Sandy could face-fuck a compliant career girl.

“But we have some things to do.” Sandy grinned at her and raised her hand.

Then she waved it before Jessica’s face, swirling it like a stage magician going through the motions of putting the assistant into a trance. It was graceful, even beautiful, and perfectly fake.

Jessica’s thoughts swirled to follow it. She blinked, suddenly sleepy and hyperalert at once.

She could feel the spell as Sandy cast it.

“We have some things to do,” Sandy repeated, staring intently at her. Under the spell, Jessica felt herself open.

“Things . . . to do . . .” Her own dazed voice sent her deeper.

Sandy waited, and then Jessica slowly nodded, agreeing. It felt like kneeling.

“Yes, Sandy,” she murmured.

Sandy nodded back, pleased, and passed her hand slowly across Jessica’s face. Jessica could almost feel the cool pressure against her will, brushing it aside like wind through smoke. She grew sleepier and more alert.

Sandy held Jessica’s arm for a moment, kneading her flesh. “Hee. I like watching you count yourself into trance but there’s just something about putting you in thrall with some svengali action . . .

“All right. Your other job—your next day at the bookstore is the day after tomorrow, isn’t it?”

“Yes, Sandy.”

“Good. That will give them a little time to cover for you when you quit today.”

It jolted Jessica partway out of the daze. “Quit? B-but—”

She felt numbers forming in her head and a need to recite them forming between her legs.

Instinctively she backed off from resisting Sandy’s idea. “Sandy, I’m . . . I don’t know how I can keep going even with two jobs, but quitting one—!” Anxiety nipped at her, keeping her from fading again. “Sandy, I need that job. How can I—?”

Sandy watched her react. She didn’t answer Jessica. She just smiled and waved her hand again. This time Jessica could feel thoughts drift out of her mind.

“But . . . how . . .”

Sandy’s fingers were so supple as they danced. They charmed Jessica out of her objection.

“Shh, Jessica. Stop trying to think.”

“Stop . . . trying . . . yes . . .” Submitting to it felt better. Her mind grew dull.

Now Sandy’s palm crossed her vision, wiping more of her will away.

“Just relax, and obey.”

“Relax . . . and obey,” Jessica murmured. She knew she’d been completely subdued. Her pussy glowed in her like a nightlight.

Another sinuous pass of the hand. “Your mind is too weak to resist suggestions.”

“My mind is too weak,” Jessica intoned. Her eyes were comfortably wide, glued to her hypnotist’s gestures.

They waited quietly. Jessica stood at glassy-eyed attention, hypnotized and patient.

“You’re ready to do as you are told. Aren’t you, Jessica?”

“Yes, Mistress. I must obey.” It was all so clear now. So arousing to hear the drowsy slave’s voice, and to know it was her own.

“Before your thoughts stopped, Jessica, you were thinking about that bookstore job.”

“Bookstore . . . job . . .”

“Yes. But now you can no longer remember any thoughts or feelings connected with it. You have forgotten all.

“Forgotten all.” Saying it was like stroking herself. Her sigh vibrated. Mistress smiled some more.

“But I’m going to give you some new things to think and feel. And you will obey.”

“I will obey.” Jessica moaned as Mistress’ hand waved hypnotically before her once more. It massaged her passive thoughts.

Mistress’ voice was in her head and Jessica stood still, staring blindly into space. The words were programming her but she knew them as just the pulse of her blood.

She blinked awake, smiling at Sandy who stood watching.

“I understand,” she said quietly. “I must quit my job at the bookstore now.”

“Yes, Jessica.”

She looked into Sandy’s eyes. “Thank you for hypnotizing me into it, Sandy. Now I know what I must do.”

Sandy touched her cheek. “Dear pretty Jessica. Do you have any doubt or hesitation?”

Jessica shook her head slowly, still gazing into her landlady’s lovely eyes. “None at all, Sandy. I know I need to let you think for me. And tell me what to think.”

“That’s right, Jessica. Come with me now.”

Sandy left her under the spell as they drove to the bookstore. She looked into Jessica’s eyes as they sat in the parking lot across the road.

“You don’t need to be reinforced. You’re completely obedient. And you know what you must do.”

“Yes, Sandy.” Jessica was blissfully tranquilized. “I know what I must do.” At Sandy’s nod she turned and floated out the door.

Inside, the owners were more upset for her sake than their own. Their other workers were always clamoring for more hours and they’d easily cover her time, but they’d tried to give Jessica as many hours as they could, knowing how tight her finances were. She stayed calm, soothing them as she’d been soothed. She listened to herself.

Jessica was a windup toy that Sandy had set down, and even as she purred the explanation for her no longer needing the money, she forgot it. Relaxing as she heard herself obey, she knew she’d been hypnotized to forget all this completely before she was back at Sandy’s car.

There were handshakes and hugs. Then Jessica was smiling and drifting across the street again after looking carefully both ways. She could feel the memory fading, and then found herself next to Sandy’s car again with the oddest urge to lean in the driver’s window.

“What were you doing?” Sandy asked her, peering out from behind her sunglasses.

“I don’t know,” Jessica told her. “I think I was . . . I was . . .”

She trailed off, as Sandy gestured hypnotically.

“You were going to get in and we were going to go to the bank.”

“Going . . . to the bank . . .” Entranced, she got into the car. The ride was soothing also, and as they rode Sandy quietly instructed her about what they were to do next.

Twice, Jessica found herself becoming difficult, without fully knowing why. But each time, Sandy pulled over and waved her hand before Jessica’s face, and when they rolled into the bank lot Jessica was docile again and completely under control.

Inside, the manager was very cooperative, and Jessica dreamily wondered if Sandy had hypnotized her, too. But Jessica’s own trance kept her focused on doing as she was told. Obediently she recited her reasons for wanting her trusted friend Sandy to have access to each of her accounts. Sandy’s implanted guidance controlled her body language, too, and the manager seemed to have no suspicion that Sandy was her dominant lover, much less a mind-controlling hypnotist.

Jessica felt a vague pleasure. All is as it must be. Mistress’ will is in control. All obey her.

All her body let her do was smile momentarily at Sandy, who nodded back. The manager saw nothing as she took the papers from the printer and offered a pen.

Jessica stayed numb and content as they returned to the car. Once it was moving, she wordlessly took “her” copies of the documents and slid them into Sandy’s portfolio, then sat back and relaxed.

She remembered another posthypnotic command then, and closed her eyes to obey it.

When she opened them, she looked over, admiring Sandy’s portfolio and wondering why Sandy had brought it along.

“Jessica? Where have we been?”

She faced forward again. “Just driving around, Sandy.” It felt so nice to answer correctly. “You thought it would help me relax before studying.”

“And was I right?”

Jessica turned to her, putting her hand on Sandy’s thigh and swallowing with the sudden rush of emotion. “You are always right, Sandy.”

Sandy covered her hand and smiled. “Are you still worried about money?”

This close to her hypnotist, Jessica could barely recall what worry was. “I’ve wondered what to do,” she answered. She smiled then, remembering, and wished that she were wearing a lot less.

“I think I can sell my body.”

Sandy arched an eyebrow but didn’t look away from the road. “To science? It’s a really nice body, Jessica, but they usually want delivery now. I don’t think they pay for layaway.”

“No, silly!” Jessica squeezed her thigh and faced forward again, suddenly breathing faster. “I mean sell sex. Become a prostitute and get fucked for money.”

She looked out at the sidewalks, imagining them night-lit. Seeing herself in microshorts and boots, another high-heeled sentry on patrol.

Sandy hummed, as if imagining it too and liking it. But she said, “You’re too weak to last on your own. You’d end up belonging to a pimp, his little college-girl slave.

“And I don’t think he’d let a gorgeous piece of coed ass like you work only part-time.”

Jessica moaned as she pictured it.

“Of course it wouldn’t be violent. He’d see how pretty lights drew your eyes, how they lose focus sometimes. He’d have you hypnotized before your first night was over. You’d quit school and walk his street without a twitch of resistance.”

Jessica sighed.

“But I think I know a way you can stay safe, make some money, and be the kind of girl we both know you are.

“I think there’s someone who can help, too. Once she’s been properly instructed.”

She glanced sidelong at Jessica, grinning at her pawn’s eager look.

“One hundred,” she said.

Jessica collapsed against the seat. “Ninety-nine . . . ninety-eight . . . ninety-seven . . .”

Sandy’s low laughter and her own lethargic whisper drove her deeper into the count, as she sank into total obedience.

16.

Jessica woke up when she reached the end of the chapter and closed the book. She sat straight and stared for a moment at the faded laminate in the front of the library carrel. She turned and looked at her watch.

It wasn’t time yet, but she’d completed her assignment. She didn’t remember what she’d just read, but she’d be able to access it when sitting in a testing room triggered her. The trance she studied in blanked her even to the incidentals, the way just considering a problem from Dochmann’s subject used to make her feel the professor’s stare and wait for her slashing commentary.

After Sandy’s hypnotic training, when Jessica studied she became a machine.

It felt nice, especially when she was done and the trance freed her to realize how controlled she was. But Sandy’s discipline kept her quiet and inconspicuous.

Jessica relaxed until the correct posthypnotic suggestion opened in her mind and told her what to do. She reopened the textbook at random and looked down without seeing it. She placed her right hand by the bottom of the page.

Ninety-nine, she began silently, knowing she mustn’t be heard, ninety-eight . . .

At ninety, her right hand turned the page and resumed position.

Someone else passed behind her. They saw only a girl engrossed in a difficult passage. They didn’t see a hypnotized slave obeying instructions, who felt the air they moved and forgot it instantly.

At eighty, her right hand turned the page and resumed position.

Jessica counted herself into total obedience and continued without pause.

“Zero,” she finally whispered aloud, devoutly. No one heard.

Mistress. I am ready to obey.

She raised blank eyes and closed the text without looking at it. Raising her watch she turned to look at it again. Now it was time.

Jessica put away the text and notebook unhurriedly. Each action deepened her trance and she went through them like a ritual, soothed and controlled.

She left the study area and walked through the library itself, ignoring everyone as they ignored her. At the main door her trance paused her and turned her around.

All these people might have helped me to resist, she gloated. But I was already conditioned.

I can only obey.

As she pushed the door open, Jessica saw her face on its glass. Expressionless, too deeply controlled to hint at the screaming joy of her obedience.

When she stood on the steps in the warm air, she remembered what she was to do now. Mistress had intensified Her control for today. Jessica might have been able to conclude that her new task would be difficult, that Mistress would need a completely brainwashed slave to carry it out.

But Jessica had sent herself to total obedience. Until she woke, she would not think about what Mistress’ commands meant. She would only obey them.

She felt herself smile automatically as Cecile trotted up the steps. Her friend was fetching in jeans and an oversized T-shirt, her hair back in a ponytail. She didn’t look like an exotic dancer, just an attractive and unusually graceful college student. She smiled back at Jessica.

“Sorry to make you walk across the quad.” The words flowed easily from Jessica’s mouth.

“No prob,” Cecile told her, brushing back an errant strand of dark hair. “Picking you up in C Lot would’ve been a pain, this time of day.”

She peered at Jessica. “You don’t look like the fanatical studying machine. You actually look rested. When do you sleep?”

“Whenever I need to.” Jessica felt an obscure need to smile, but it faded. The need to glance at her watch again was stronger. She submitted.

“In a hurry, Jessica?”

“No.” Jessica felt the posthypnotic suggestions adapt, shaping her behavior. “I just needed to stand here and get used to the daylight.” She sought Cecile’s eyes, smiled into them. She saw only trust and alert humor there. “Sunshine hurts. I’m becoming a vampire like you, even if I don’t keep the hours.”

Cecile’s mouth twitched and she whipped out a pair of sunglasses. “New breed, baby.” She slipped them on and showed her teeth.

Jessica heard herself laugh lightly.

“Cool.” Cecile was already turning to the steps again. “Now, let’s get—” Her cellphone rang.

She froze for a moment and then shook herself. Her smile was sheepish under the confident opacity of the shades. She took them off and blinked.

“Sorry. It’s been like I’ve been waiting for this really important call all day, but I can’t really remember who—”

It rang again and she took it from her hip. She was already walking to the side of the portico, away from the traffic near the library entrance.

“Maybe this is finally the . . .” Cecile was looking at the display and stopped walking, stopped moving.

She stared at the phone and turned to Jessica. Her pretty face had gone impassive, and her eyes were as blank as the sunglasses had been.

“I have to take this.”

Jessica nodded. She watched Cecile stare into space, raising the phone to her ear.

“Yes.” It was meek but eager. Nothing like the way Cecile usually took a call.

“Yes. I understand. Whenever I see this number I must answer.

“Yes. I remember your voice. I will always remember the sound of your voice.”

She sighed. “I must always forget after the call ends. Always forget.

“I will only remember when I hear your voice tell me to remember.”

Cecile stood still, gazing out along the facades of the buildings lining this side of the quad. She saw none of them now. The sunglasses rested open and forgotten in loose fingers by her hip.

“Yes. You relaxed me at the club. Your voice was so very soothing. I heard only your voice.

“I let you relax me. I wanted you to relax me,” Cecile murmured, nodding a little. Her eyelids drooped for a moment, and then opened fully.

“Yes. I understand. I always want only you to relax me with the sound of your voice.”

Jessica held still, watching her best friend submit to a hypnotic trance. At first she was only aware of how good it felt to see someone give up her will. Something pulsed at her groin with each obedient little whisper from Cecile.

“Yes. I need to be relaxed. Only you can help me relax.

“I understand. When I hear your voice I will always relax.”

Someone had slipped past Ceci’s defenses and lulled her into surrendering like this, helpless against a small voice in her ear.

“Yes. I understand. Each time your voice relaxes me it makes me more receptive to your suggestions.”

It was so hot.

It was so . . .

Jessica blinked. She remembered being the hypnotized girl whispering into a cellphone here on campus, unable to fight or call for help, but that was so different. That memory was damp with the ecstasy of giving in to Mistress and letting herself be enslaved.

It didn’t feel like that now. Cecile would be fighting this, would never let someone master her like this . . .

“Yes. I understand,” Cecile purred. “Obeying each suggestion will make me more relaxed.

“When I obey, I will relax.”

She looked at spellbound Cecile and knew nothing could help her.

“Yes. I understand. I want to be more receptive to your suggestions.”

Cecile was utterly relaxed, completely open to suggestion. She trusted the voice absolutely.

Of course, Cecile had a friend she trusted too, with her right now. A friend who could take the phone away and wake her up.

A friend who wanted to touch herself as Cecile slipped effortlessly deeper.

I’m brainwashed to help control her. With hot despair, Jessica tried to remember why it was wrong. I must obey.

“I will obey,” Cecile whispered, tensing where she stood. “I will relax.”

Jessica breathed in, trying to think. Then she knew what she had to do.

Ninety-nine. Freedom slipped across her slick skin again.

Ninety-eight. She watched Cecile help to undermine her own will.

Ninety-seven . . . ninety-six . . .

When she was totally obedient, Jessica looked at the hypnotized girl in the ponytail. She felt nothing—only pleasure that she’d counted herself down so quickly.

“Yes.” Cecile closed her eyes. Her body softened, and the sunglasses clicked to the stone at her feet. She didn’t move. Jessica crouched and picked them up, looking around, but no one noticed.

“I understand. I must always forget after the call ends. Always forget.”

Cecile whispered into the phone, listened, whispered again. She opened her eyes and brought the phone in front of her.

“Always forget,” she told it in awe.

She pressed End and blinked at the tone.

“Fucking wrong number,” she said without much heat.

She turned to grin at Jessica, with no trace of the sleeping girl she’d been. She took her sunglasses back with thanks but no comment.

“Glad we only wasted a couple of seconds on that,” she said heartily, and they headed down the steps.

Jessica felt a hypnotic prompt as they walked, and obeyed it. “Has that been happening often?”

“What? The wrong numbers?” Cecile frowned and shook her head. “I don’t know. I guess.” She blinked and smiled. “It’s not really important, anyway.

“I don’t need to worry about it at all.” She blinked again, more slowly.

“You said this morning you’d wanted to ask me something?”

“Right.” In Jessica’s mind, another piece of the script slid into place. “It’s part of my new study plan. Or it could be, if you can help me out. And if you’re free this afternoon.”

“Did the readings, and I’m not on at JJ’s until nine.” Cecile spread her arms. “I’m all yours, Jess!”

Then she scowled deeply and extended a stern forefinger. “Unless, young lady, it has something to do with—illegal drugs!” She really managed to sound like a jowly old man, but Jessica’s pleased laugh was pure hypnosis.

They reached Cecile’s car, and as Jessica got in Cecile waited, reaching in to the door pocket and unwinding the wire for a headset. She jacked it into the cellphone while she eeled into the car, drawing some admiring glances. She shut the door and fitted the headset, and she looked like a perky operator from some infomercial.

“What’s that for?” Jessica asked, impelled to probe her friend’s thinking once more.

Cecile looked puzzled for a moment. Then her eyes went a little vague and she smiled. “Oh, nothing important. I’m expecting a call.”

Jessica stared into those blank eyes. “Yes, Cecile. I understand completely.”

They held each other transfixed until Cecile blinked awake, laughed softly, and started the car.

“Where to?”

“Back to my place, Ceci.”

“What’s up?”

Jessica settled back in the seat with another glance at her watch that Cecile, attentive to driving, didn’t notice. “You know my landlady, right? Sandy?”

“Mm-hm.” Cecile carefully didn’t look at her. “She’s the one who likes girls?”

“Ceci—”

“I know, I know. I can say the L-word, I just didn’t want to blurt it. I love ‘em when they come to JJ’s—they tip better and smell nicer.

“Jessica? Has she tried to—”

“No,” Jessica said, sounding more impatient than anxious. It was important that Cecile not be sidetracked. “She isn’t hitting on me or making crude remarks. But we were talking and I found out she’s also a hypnotist. I thought it could help me study, you know? Concentration and retention.

“So Sandy’s going to hypnotize me.”

17.

“Hypnotize you?” Cecile didn’t look away from the road, but her eyes widened. “You mean like ‘Loooook into my eyyyyyes and obeyyyy my every commaaaand’?”

“It’s not like that,” Jessica said, making herself giggle. It was easier as she heard the flutter of excitement under Cecile’s disbelief.

“And it’s not like I’d be letting some guy drool over me while I’m lost in la-la land.”

“I thought real hypnotherapists were licensed and respectable and all,” Cecile said, frowning through a turn. “Did you see one and he tried something?”

“No. They are respectable, for all I know. They also like to be paid, and I can’t afford it. The only people around who might do it for free are students, but . . .

“Ack! I just keep imagining putting myself in the hands of some geek. The kind who stalks his cheerleader-obsession with a hardon and a pocketwatch.”

Cecile yipped and covered her mouth. “Oh, my. Uh-huh. Of course, pity the geek who gets mixed up and swings the wrong one in front of her.”

Her smile slid off. “But I mean, with Sandy. Isn’t that a little like the same thing?”

Jessica felt the sigh happen. “She doesn’t need to brainwash a tenant to get sex, Cecile.

“In fact, she’s the reason I need to ask the favor. I trust her completely, and I’d let her put me under anytime. But she’s got some ethical thing about wanting to be sure I feel secure. She thought it’d be better if I had a chaperone.

“Actually, it was more like she wouldn’t do it without one.” She turned to Cecile. Making puppy eyes under hypnosis was even more effective than when she’d done it before. “And you’re the only one I can ask without getting really embarrassed. Please?”

Cecile’s skeptical glance looked convincing until the chuckle leaked out. Then she sobered. “Maybe it’s not just you she’s protecting. What if she’s helped someone out before and they turned around and accused her of abusing them while they were hypnotized?”

“I didn’t think of that.” That was true, but Jessica was dead to irony.

“Hmm.” Cecile gave her another glance. “Maybe she’s already got you hypnotized, and now you’re obeying one of those post-hypnotic suggestions.”

“Oh, come on, Cecile. If I were already ‘in her power’ why would she need to do that to me?”

Cecile frowned at traffic. “Good point.”

Jessica relaxed. Everything was going as she was programmed to respond, and it was like extra licking to talk this easily with someone else about falling under Mistress’ hypnotic control. “And if she’s hypnotizing me to do her evil bidding—”

Cecile rolled her eyes.

“—then why risk an audience? Unless you think you’re going to be caught up in the trance, and she’ll hypnotize us both into her obedient love zombies?”

They both giggled. Jessica moistened to picture them both stalking Mistress’ house, droning Her name with nothing but obedience behind their staring eyes.

“No,” Cecile said. “I’m pretty resistant to hypnosis. One of my boyfriends tried it but it just didn’t work.” She made a face. “Good thing, too. What an asshole.”

Without turning she reached over and took Jessica’s hand. “You can count on me to keep watch and stay awake, kid. Even with Ms Friendly Ethical Hypnotist.

“You’d have my back if I needed it, Jessica. I’ve got yours. OK?”

“Right.” Jessica squeezed her hand. Submission to Mistress was like a finger inside her now. It made her feel dirty and used and very, very eager to obey.

As Cecile started to say something more, her cell rang again. She blinked alert and pulled back her hand to grasp the wheel. Swiveling her head toward Jessica, she said expressionlessly, “I have to take this.” Ignoring Jessica’s nod, she looked forward again and tapped the phone.

“Yes?” This time it was firm, disciplined.

“Yes. I understand. I knew that I must answer.

“Yes. I remember your voice.” She sat straighter, eyes traversing traffic watchfully. “I will always remember the sound of your voice.

“Yes. Of course. Whatever you tell me is true.” Cecile’s jaw set with her certainty. In the curved sunglasses and headset, she looked now like an rakish young starpilot, wholly absorbed in flying her mission.

“Yes. I am driving now. I remember that while driving I must stay alert when I hear the sound of your voice.

“Yes. I understand. I must pull over immediately, to listen and relax.” They turned crisply into the parking lot of an out-of-business fastfood franchise. Cecile selected a space and pulled in, precisely putting it in Park and turning off the engine.

“I am stopped now and off the road. I can . . .”

Her eyelids fell again. “. . . relax . . . now . . .”

Cecile blinked, slowly, as if fighting sleep but not wanting to win.

“Yes. I am deeper now than before. Each time sends me deeper . . . deeper . . . into restful sleep . . .”

Now the headset looked sinister, in a way that made Jessica shiver. It looked like some kind of mind control device, installed on Ceci to brainwash her and make her obey.

And it was. Every second she spent with the little plastic arc on her head destroyed a little more of her desire to resist. Cecile sat still and stared out the windshield while the voice ate into her mind.

Now, as she sat stiffly, the sunglasses and headset made her look like a robot. Jessica thought of programming flowing behind the beautiful, blank face, facing no resistance.

“Yes. I understand. Whenever your voice relaxes me it makes me more receptive to your suggestions.” Even her voice was slipping into a robotic monotone.

“More and more receptive to your suggestions. Willing to accept your suggestions.”

Then Cecile sighed deeply, as if she’d been touched too sweetly to bear. It made her human again, not a machine but a live girl being controlled like one. “I will never resist your suggestions.

“I understand. Each call makes me more open and receptive to your suggestions.

“More susceptible to your suggestions.” Cecile breathed deeply.

“More and more willing to obey your suggestions.”

Jessica was starting to drift. Her friend’s sleepy voice and submissive tone soothed her. But her own trance kept her awake and watchful. No one must interfere while Cecile was hypnotized.

She stayed aware of the parking lot to be sure they were still alone, even as she saw Cecile’s face go blank. Cecile knew nothing now but the insistent voice in her ears. She imagined Cecile’s eyes glassy behind the shades, as if they were virtual-reality displays snaring her mind with relaxing lights.

“Yes,” Cecile affirmed. “I understand. Obeying each suggestion will make me more relaxed.

“When I obey, I will relax.”

She paused, listening carefully to the next instructions.

“I will obey,” she promised. “I will relax.”

She listened again, lips a little apart. She was completely open. The instructions went on for a while, as the two hypnotized women sat quietly in the car.

“I understand,” Cecile murmured at last. “I must always forget after the call ends. Always forget.”

Without moving her head, she removed the headset and took the phone from her hip. She disconnected the headset and looped its wire, then slid it back in the doorpocket. She brought the phone in front of her.

“Always forget,” she whispered. She pressed End and started a little at the tone.

“Fucking wrong number.”

She turned to grin at Jessica. “Glad we only wasted a couple of seconds on that!”

She started the car and they were off.

18.

It was easy calling Mistress by Her name, and pretending not to be Her mindless slavegirl.

Mistress had told her in trance, already embedded its truth in her. But carrying out programming while acting as Her equal was a latex catsuit wrapping Jessica’s soul. Every move, every breath reinforced that she was a slave. A completely obedient one.

Cecile didn’t notice. She seemed to be falling under Mistress’ spell already. When Jessica reintroduced them, Ceci had left her hand in Mistress’ a little too long and gazed into Her eyes a little too deeply. Almost in a dream, she’d confirmed that she was the stripper.

Half-reminded of the club, she wavered. “Do I . . . have we ever . . . met . . . at a table . . . ?”

“No, Cecile. I’m sure we haven’t met like that,” Mistress assured her, staring into her eyes until she nodded. “You’re an extraordinarily pretty woman, Cecile. I’d remember meeting you. Or watching you dance.”

Cecile smiled at the compliment but her eyes stayed glassy for a while. She snapped out of it, but her glance followed Mistress raptly.

“I think Jessica chose you well,” Mistress told her. “I think an exotic dancer is well suited to resist hypnotic induction she sees.”

“Really?” Ceci’s protectiveness toward Jessica was diluting her fascination with Mistress. She rallied. “Should I have brought some heels?”

They laughed.

“If only.” Mistress smiled and looked at her.

“No, actually it’s the environment you operate in when you dance. A club like—JJ’s?—may seem like the last place a person could be hypnotized. The noise, the people.” She smiled. “The distractions.

“But everyone there, especially the dancers, is subjected to waves and waves of hypnotic stimulation.” She stood and walked slowly back and forth, like a lecturer.

“There’s the beat. Almost more than the music itself, the rhythm pounds through you as you dance. If you’re not in synch with it, you’re having a bad night, and if you try to fight it it’s the same. Everyone notices.

“But . . . if you give yourself to it and let it move you, you become one with it. The song in their ears, the girl in their eyes. And everything else pulses with it—the way the lights blink and flash, the way the rest of the song moves toward or away from the beat, with or against it, in it and out from it.”

She was looking down at Cecile, and Cecile stared back up at Her from her chair, swaying just a little.

“As you dance the world spins and moves, all under the control of the beat. You’re aware that you’re naked or will be soon and that opens you to it, too. There’s something primal about the drums and the dance they compel, something primal and thought-stopping.”

Cecile nodded without seeming to know it, eyes locked on Mistress.

“Some girls succumb,” Mistress told her, in a low voice now. “Some girls let the beat hypnotize them. They lose their wills to the dance and it possesses them. It rides them, taming them into mares the beat can ride hard and put away wet. They’re just slaves to the beat, bodies obeying and minds fast asleep, too deep to know they’ve submitted to it.

“Hypnotized,” She told Cecile. Cecile’s lips moved as she repeated it, and then she blinked.

“But most dancers stay above it,” Mistress continued, before Cecile could even realize she’d been half in trance. “They balance everything. They ride the beat instead of wearing its harness.” She nodded and smiled, and Cecile smiled back, believing. “I can see in your eyes you’re that kind of girl, Cecile.

“The kind who can focus fully on a deeply hypnotizing experience but keep her wits about her.” She watched Cecile nod. “Yes. The kind who can watch trance-inducing stimuli without letting them subjugate her will.”

Jessica relaxed in her own trance, glad for Her discipline. Mistress’ description had been almost painfully erotic. Without Her control Jessica would be writhing on the floor pawing her own ass and cunt.

“Are we ready to begin?” Jessica agreed pertly and Cecile managed another nod, visibly trying to pull herself together.

“Cecile, I’d like to go over something with you. Jessica? I think we should do it with that chair.

“That will be . . . the subject’s chair.” Jessica made a point of looking at it with new respect. From the corner of her eye saw Cecile steal a glance at it, too, as of Mistress had just identified it as some sort of device. Wondering what sitting in the subject’s chair would do to Jessica’s mind.

To anyone else who sat there.

“OK, Sandy,” Jessica told Her. Cecile welcomed the excuse to stand and stretch and blink back to full awareness. Jessica could hear as Mistress, not quite out of earshot, spoke to the chaperone.

“What I’m doing now, Cecile, is lightly conditioning Jessica to accept and obey my instructions. Simple things, like moving some furniture, and accepting their hypnotic roles, like the subject’s chair. Just to get her used to being told what to do. Do you understand?

“Yes, Jessica. Now the other one, there. That’s right.

“I know she wants to be hypnotized, maybe too much so to relax fully, but I can use that energy if I can train her to redirect it.” Jessica pushed the designated chair, letting her breathing mask the excitement to hear Mistress tell her friend about training her.

Cecile whispered something. She must have reacted to the word, too.

“Very perceptive, Cecile. Of course I’m defining ‘condition’ and ‘train’ a bit loosely. It’s not like a few minutes of obeying simple commands is going to imprint Jessica into new behaviors.”

Jessica squirmed as she moved the other chair where Sandy had pointed. She thought of kneeling in a dark room to be imprinted. Eyes, mouth, thighs, and mind open to receive.

Ready to behave.

“Just relax for a moment, Jessica. By the subject’s chair.”

“Yes, Sandy.”

Mistress led Cecile further away and reached into Her pocket. Cecile laughed softly.

“Yes. I know. This is what I plan to use to help Jessica focus as I put her under hypnosis.

“A pocketwatch is certainly a cliche, Cecile, but that will be its power, for Jessica. When she and I discussed hypnotizing her, I realized how strongly she’s influenced by the symbolism. She giggles—but she can’t look away.”

Another murmur from Ceci.

“It’s also an excellent visual focus on its own. As you see here, the polish reflects light brightly but the textures alter it, make it flicker, sparkle.

“When it moves back, and forth, it will easily capture her gaze. You see?”

Jessica could see her friend over Mistress’ shoulder. Cecile blinked but kept looking down at the pocketwatch Mistress showed her, quietly explaining how hypnotic it would be when it swung before Jessica.

“The texture is the key, do you understand?” It flashed once, twice, thrice across Cecile’s eyes as She held it, not in rhythm. Cecile blinked the first time, but the second two made her eyes shine like emeralds. Her pupils had shrunk to pinpoints and her green irises glowed.

“The texture is the key,” Cecile murmured, forgetting to look away even as she tried to keep thinking.

She blinked as Mistress moved the watch away as if showing how She’d hold it. Glancing once at Jessica, who stood patiently as though she couldn’t hear them and didn’t care to, she smiled reassuringly. I’ve got your back, Jessica.

Her smile faded as her eyes swung back to Mistress, and then down as She explained some other feature of the watch and how it would hypnotize Jessica. Jessica watched light flicker briefly across her friend’s eyes again. This time Cecile’s emerald gaze was fixed and unblinking as Mistress spoke softly to her.

Jessica went to the bathroom.

When she came out, both of them looked sheepish, but Mistress’ eyes were much more focused.

“Sorry,” She said, and Jessica just grinned.

“It just seemed like a good time to do it.”

Mistress nodded. “It’s also important to stay hydrated. I don’t think it will take very long, but it would be a good idea to have some water handy.”

She paused. “Jessica, please bring some water for us.”

“Yes, Sandy,” she said, turning to the kitchen. She let herself look a little bewildered at how quickly she obeyed, and caught the glance between Cecile and Mistress.

I’m being conditioned.

She was too deeply controlled to grin, even alone in the kitchen. Instead she took three bottles of water from the fridge and brought them back. Mistress took two and passed one to Cecile, who settled on the sofa after Her nod. She’d be looking from the side as Mistress induced Jessica, able to see everything.

“Now, Jessica. To the subject’s chair, please.” Jessica trembled, seeing Cecile twitch, too. “Where a deeply hypnotized girl will be sitting soon.”

Jessica waited before Her, suddenly hesitant, surrendering all kinds of power just in how deferentially she stood, looking shyly into Her eyes. Mistress claimed more power as She smiled reassuringly and rested a hand on Jessica’s shoulder. On the sofa, Cecile tensed a little, wondering if Mistress had fooled them and would drop Jessica into deep trance right there, with some kind of rapid induction.

But Mistress just eased Jessica down into the subject’s chair, and Jessica submitted, sitting quietly and relaxing under the possessive touch.

“Are you ready?” She asked gently.

Jessica whispered yes and nodded, letting her mouth stay open a bit, already fascinated.

“All right.” She held out the watch and uncoiled the chain above it, without any flourishes. “We can just begin.

“Look at the watch now, Jessica.”

Only now, commanded to, did Jessica look away from Her eyes. The watch turned slightly under Her hand, and Jessica stared at it like a bird at a snake. She could feel Cecile watching her, seeing how susceptible she was, just as Mistress had explained. Jessica felt her programming put a nervous smile on her mouth and then let it fade, forgotten.

Slowly, now, the watch began to swing. Back and forth. For a moment Mistress said nothing, and she and Cecile just watched the motion by itself start to hypnotize Jessica. Her eyes followed it, and even as deep as she already was in Mistress’ mind control, she enjoyed the rhythmic movement and let it seduce her deeper still.

Back and forth.

“You already know that you want to be hypnotized, Jessica. Relax and let yourself go. Let yourself relax and be hypnotized. Just watch the watch. That’s right.

“Forget whatever else you were thinking. Forget school, forget work, forget everything. Relax. Forget.

“Relax. Forget.

“Focus on the watch and on my voice. Relaxing you. Guiding you. Back and forth. So even. So smooth.”

Her voice was very soothing, and it pulled at Jessica like weights, urging her to sink into deeper, darker water and float, numb and blind. But she’d spent hours in front of the hypnotrode burning Mistress’ special instructions into her brain, and her own weak will was gone. Right now, Jessica didn’t have enough mind to hypnotize.

Jessica murmured back when She needed a response, more and more drowsily as the ritual went on. Her body grew slack in the chair as Mistress crooned about relaxation.

Then she was on her feet with no memory of standing.

She had to open her eyes.

In front of her, stiffly at attention, was Cecile, her eyes wide and green, empty of thought. Her face was expressionless. She no longer remembered being told to stand, either. She only waited for the next command.

Between their staring eyes the watch twirled lazily. Jessica didn’t blink at the momentary flashes of light.

Cecile couldn’t.

“I belong in . . . the subject’s chair.” She spoke in a whisper.

“I am a deeply hypnotized girl.”

19.

First, Mistress assured Her two relaxed, hypnotized subjects that the watch would remain in their minds, holding them spellbound until only Her voice released them.

Thus assured, Cecile and Jessica closed their eyes.

Then She was against Jessica’s body, trembling with Her own excitement, Her breath hot on Jessica’s ear as She hissed Her new commands. She licked and Jessica held still, and then She clung to Jessica to calm Herself.

A kiss on her pulse freed Jessica from the false hypnosis, waking her to resume her true, brainwashed slavery. She stood passive, awaiting orders. In front of her, Cecile stood oblivious, seeing only the illusion of a spinning watch that held her mind captive.

“The hypnotized girl will sit in the subject’s chair,” Mistress pronounced, and Cecile twitched. Silently, Jessica went to her, and helped her entranced friend the few steps to the chair. Cecile gasped softly as she sat, still unable to will her eyes open. She sensed where she was now, that she had truly become the subject and that she was helpless to resist it.

Mistress knelt and took her hand gently, purring to her in soft, repetitive words. Jessica couldn’t hear them but recognized a soothing cadence from the first time She had hypnotized Cecile, in the club. She watched it tranquilize Cecile again. Mistress was connecting this trance with that one, with all the trances She had dipped Cecile in with each reinforcing phone call.

The hypnotic chain She was forging around Cecile’s mind clicked closed.

“Hear my voice, Cecile,” She said, standing now, and watched.

Cecile obediently tightened the chain. “I hear only the sound of your voice.”

“My voice is soothing, Cecile.”

“So very soothing.” Cecile’s voice was quiet, vanquished, wistful.

“Are you relaxed now, Cecile?”

“When I hear the sound of your voice I will always relax.”

“What does that do, Cecile?”

“It makes me more receptive to your suggestions.”

“Yes, Cecile. More receptive. More obedient.

“You must obey me.”

“I must obey you,” Cecile whispered, ardently. “I will never resist your suggestions.”

“My suggestions to you, Cecile, are commands. When you hear them, you will obey the command.”

“I will obey your commands,” Cecile said without hesitation.

Mistress looked over at Jessica, rigid at attention, and then down at Cecile, asleep in the subject’s chair, helplessly open to whatever She programmed her to think and remember.

She squatted before Her newer puppet, stroking Cecile’s leg through the tight jeans, and told her to open her eyes. She stared into them, and Jessica saw her friend tremble as Her will flooded in.

“Listen carefully now, Cecile, and obey me.

“When you awaken you will not remember being hypnotized. You will remember only watching Jessica succumb to my power. You will envy her, and you will be willing to return to me to submit to my control yourself. You will feel a need to come to me, now and then. You will want to be completely available to me, and you will agree eagerly any time I suggest hypnotizing you.

“You will dream of being my hypnotized thrall, and how your every thought will be mine to control, or replace. You will dream of serving alongside Jessica. When you dream this you will masturbate.

“You will tell no one.”

Cecile sat limply, eyes wide as the new truths poured in.

“You will come and go, but you will not be free. You are tethered to my will, and you will draw yourself back to me so that I can control more of you.

“Soon, after you have been hypnotized longer and more deeply, you will truly be my slave. You need to be my slave.

“That need will bring you to me, again and again, until you are.”

Mistress touched her forehead. “Sleep, Cecile.”

As she slept, Mistress programmed her some more, while Jessica stayed in position. Still asleep, Cecile rose and drifted back to the sofa under Her commands, sitting upright when she was told to, eyes open and unaware.

Jessica returned to the subject’s chair when she was bidden and instantly closed her eyes. After a while she heard voices, but responded only to Her direct command to awaken.

She blinked up at Mistress and Cecile, who both stood over the chair.

“Mmm.” She smiled sensuously and looked up at them. “That felt gooood.” She grinned up at Mistress. “May I go under again, please?”

Mistress shook her head, grinning back. “I think this one was enough. You absorbed a lot, and you can self-trance when you want to study, or relax. She was a very good subject, wasn’t she, Cecile?”

“Very,” Cecile said, smiling down at her tenderly. “You really responded to Sandy’s voice.”

Jessica heard the trace of longing as Cecile said it, but didn’t react.

“Cecile?”

“Yes, Sandy?”

“Would you like to experience hypnosis now?”

Jessica saw how startled her friend was, and the blush as the idea aroused her.

“I—right now? But we just . . .” Cecile blinked very prettily as the temptation flowed over her.

“Jessica can observe, if you’d like. Now that she can control her own triggers, she’ll be able to watch you be hypnotized without lapsing into trance herself.”

Cecile looked down at her, clearly not knowing what to ask for.

Jessica looked up at her dreamily. “I’d love to, Ceci. Hypnosis is just wonderful. I’d love to help you learn how good it feels.” She realized she sounded like a brainwashed cult recruiter now, but she saw Cecile was very susceptible to that kind of blank devotion.

Mistress watched Cecile try to resist the new urge. “It will help you relax, Cecile.”

Cecile’s face went blank for a moment, and when her expression returned she’d already yielded.

She slid into the subject’s chair almost embarrassingly soon after Mistress helped Jessica out of it, and Jessica took Cecile’s spot on the sofa. She smiled encouragingly at her newly hypno-addicted friend. As Cecile leaned back and looked up at Mistress, she saw the pocketwatch, and her nipples stood out under the T-shirt.

It was over before it began. Cecile was staring and docile again almost before the watch could swing.

If Jessica had been free, it would have amused her. Cecile had spent nearly half the day being hypnotized against her will, conditioned to trance the way Mistress had softened Jessica. Now, the first time she was aware and willing to be hypnotized, she was so thoroughly trained she couldn’t last more than a few seconds.

Mistress spoke to her and questioned her. Softly Cecile confessed her new dream of becoming Her hypnotic slave, and She allowed Cecile to undo her jeans and masturbate. Cecile talked about how erotic it had been to watch Jessica fall under Her control, describing everything she’d been programmed to think she’d seen while she’d actually been in this chair.

She choked up a little, feeling guilty as the implanted memories made a sex object of her helpless friend. Jessica watched her and felt nothing but pleasure as She broke in Her newest slave. Ceci herself was soon smiling, as She helped her associate a finger circling her clit with watching Jessica surrender.

After a night or two doing that, she would want to see Jessica snap into trance and obey. Almost as much as she’d want to kneel beside her, asleep and obedient.

Then the jeans were done up again and Mistress resumed programming Cecile, ensuring the girl would remember and forget what she must to serve Her purposes.

When they were all standing, Cecile breathlessly thanked Her for being hypnotized. Mistress told her she was quite welcome, and to visit anytime. Cecile’s eyes glittered eagerly, but part of her programming was to imagine no one noticed.

She hugged Jessica tightly and long before leaving, and they nearly kissed before Cecile’s inhibitions finally regained control. Jessica walked her to the door and waved, and then peered out the window.

When she saw Cecile get into her car, Jessica pivoted and walked into the other room where Mistress had gone.

When she nodded, Mistress smiled and pressed the speed-dial on Her phone.

Jessica returned to the window.

In the car, Cecile sat bolt upright, staring through the windshield, headset in place. Her eyes were blank.

Jessica went upstairs to undress. She would return to Mistress and await command.

TO BE CONTINUED

* * *