The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is a fantasy story. It has no basis in reality. Even the names of the characters are made up and have no relevance to anyone. It is for adult readers only, of legal age and deals with domination and submission of a non consenting type. So don’t read it if you are offended by this subject matter.

“The Lab Rat”

by Musker

Part 1

The next few sessions went on as usual, neither Barbara or Dr Brigs noticed much differences from one session to the next. To Barbara it was all an easy way to make some good money, and a nice way to gain some first hand information about the project, and the business world from Dr Brigs. They always had a little time before and after the experiment and Barbara used it to pick the good doctors mind. The doctor didn’t care, and was forth coming with all sorts of general and specific information. The doctor would even ask Barbara a little about her private life. She found that Barbara’s life was all geared towards school and career. Even her boyfriends were few and far between with friendship being her main focus. Barbara was no virgin by any means. She had a few select nights of unbridled lust with certain guys she deemed worthy to share her body with. But Barbara was a woman of priorities, and right now her number one priority was her education and career. Both were first and foremost on her agenda.

The detailed data and numbers crunching was used by Dr Brigs to form a base line on Barbara. From that the doctor would formulate a strategy to be used in part two of Barbara’s full conversion. Her system still needed a lot of customizing and hopefully, with Barbara as her precious guinea pig, she will have it all automated with minimum input by the end of the summer. But the clever anxious doctor was able to do some minor testing and implementing of her technique on Barbara without her knowing it, at least not outrightly so.

The first one was making Barbara feel more relax in being restrained down into the lab chair. After six sessions Barbara no longer complained about being tied down. A change that elated the doctor because she was able to see quantifiable results of that particular behavioral change in her currently working computer model. Her theories were being proven correct and that excited her greatly, especially for what she had planned in part two.

The second change was having Barbara wake up each morning later and later for her daily exercising. As a result, about half way through the semester, Barbara was no longer preforming any exercises which resulted in a small change in her body. No longer did Barbara have the physique of a hard body. She was looking less like a sharp angled athlete and more like a soft, curvacious and voluptuous woman. Barbara witness the gradual change in her body and just wrote it off to being too busy with more important area’s of her life right now and didn’t worry about it. She figured she had all summer to get back into shape anyway, so a little slackness in part of her life was no big deal.

The third change the good doctor made in Barbara was for her to have a better appreciation for things that were more feminine, like sexy underwear and cosmetics. After about the twelfth session the doctor asked Barbara again if she wanted that frilly red bra and panty set. This time Barbara accepted it, reluctantly, but never-the-less she took it and actually wore it in the privacy of her bedroom when she went to bed.

Barbara though it wouldn’t hurt to try it on, as a kind of personal experiment, just to see how it felt and how she looked. After that first night sleeping in those red lacy briefs, Barbara was hooked. Again thanks to the good doctor’s intervention. Soon, Barbara was taking and wearing all the sexy lingerie that Dr Brigs offered her. The tres chic baby dolls, the long flowing delicate night gowns, the wonder bras, the peek a boob bras and panties, even the colorful chemise, racy garter belts and down right lustful merry widows were now filling Barbara’s dresser drawer’s to over flowing. Plus, she was finding herself not only wearing said items to bed but also under her regular school clothes too.

One day she wondered what it would be like to wear such pretty frilly panties with her pubic hair removed. So that night she shaved it all off without a second though. Barbara felt so strange looking at her nude genitals in the mirror like she was. But when she put on those sexy lacy panties in sheer black she actually became physically aroused, both with her image in the mirror and how they felt on her now denude sensitive skin. She actually found herself masturbating to her mind’s eye image of herself while still wearing those sluty panties in bed. Again, all made possible by cunning Dr Madeline Brigs and her wonderful behavior modification technique. All unbeknownst to Barbara.

When the doctor offer her am assortment of cosmetics courtesy of a large pharmaceutical Barbara found herself eagerly accepting said gift, to her own surprise. Barbara did use makeup, but only minimally and only on specific public occasions. She had a natural beautiful complexion and thought woman who used it on a daily basis were really nothing but sluts. But she soon changed her tune when she found herself using it every day too.

Barbara was growing concerned with her preoccupation in making herself look and feel more feminine and sexy. All her old white cotton underwear was replaced with bright colorful sexy ones. And many, even the bras that bared her nipples and the panties with the split crotch, she would wear under her regular clothes while going to class. Her use of makeup was becoming almost obsessive. Before she was using it only lightly in the morning when she went to school. But now, she was applying it throughout her waking hours and putting it on a little more heavy with each passing day. When she looked at herself in the mirror she could hardly see the natural beauty she once was. Instead, she saw the beginnings of young women trying to make herself look like a street whore. Even her fellow students at school noticed and commented on the new Barbara. Most were complimentary, some were so so, and only a very few were outright condescending, with remarks like she was majoring in Bimboeism or taking a class in How to be a Slut 101. She tried to stop, both her intense interest in sexy lingerie and whorish makeup, but found herself responding to “going cold turkey” like a person addicted to drugs.

She rationalized her odd behavior with watching too many of those damn commercials Dr Brigs required her watch. Somehow they were effecting her into wanting those products and being like those sluty girly women in them. Barbara figured once the semester, and Dr Brigs project, was over with she would be able to control herself again. She was had saved a lot of money now and could afford to take some minor part time work to top off the amount of money she would need for her following senior year.

The last minor change Dr Brigs made occurred a week before the final exams. The doctor made it hard for Barbara to concentrate on her studies. She didn’t cause Barbara to flunk out, but she was able to make Barbara obtain exam grades at one or two grades lower then her normal straight “A” status would have predicted. And the insidious doctor did it with surprise quickness and precision. For the doctor, this final result was a cause for private celebration. For Barbara it was a cause for panic.

Barbara searched for reasons why she did so bad on them. Of course she noticed she had trouble concentrating on her school work, but why? Again Barbara rationalized it as taking on too great a load for the semester, plus her work with Dr Brigs seem to be producing some mild side effects in her behavior. Lucky for her the semester and the project was over with. She swore next semester would be different and seriously considered not ever seeing Dr Brigs again, let alone for the summer.

Barbara entered Dr Brig’s office with a little hesitation. She thought of just calling her on the phone and telling the doctor she would not be able to work with her for the summer, and that would be that. But something seem to be making her return to Dr Brig’s office so she could talk with her in person. Barbara walked up to the seated doctor at her desk and sat down facing her. She waited for the doctor to finish her work before speaking to her.

The doctor completed her work, looked over to Barbara, and with a smiling face said, “Well Barbara, the school semester is over with and so is the first part of my research. The results of part one were outstandingly positive and all the preliminary work for part two has been accomplished. So Barbara, are you ready to start part two? It will go throughout the entire summer and require you to work full time on the project. In fact, I plan on you starting right now. Isn’t that wonderful dear?”

Barbara looked at Dr Brigs in apprehension. She didn’t want to continue with the project, at all. She was feeling as though she was not quite herself anymore. Her body had lost it’s muscle tone from lack of exercise. She didn’t like her preoccupation with appearing more feminine through the use of cosmetics and frilly underwear. And most of all, she didn’t like how it was getting harder and harder for her to concentrate on her studies. She figured it was a side effect of the project, but didn’t want to worry or confront the doctor with her charges. All she wanted was out of it all together. So with all due respect she informed Doctor Brigs that she would regrettably not be able to continue with the project. She thanked Dr Brigs for all that she done for her, but she had other items on her busy agenda and it was time for her to go.

Dr Brigs smiled and then giggled to herself. Behavior that confused Barbara and somehow caused a chill of foreboding to run through her. Her feminine intuition was sending her full scale alarms to get the hell out of there, right now! To which Barbara stood up and began to direct herself out of the doctor’s office when she heard the doctor say. “Stop, come back here and sit back down, Barbie. You’re not going anywhere unless I tell you to.” in a commanding way.

To the amazement of Barbara, she did just that. Now Barbara was getting scared. Why did she do that. Maybe it was just an innocent mindless response to all the directions she took from the doctor in the last few months while working on the project. Nothing to worry about, just a knee jerk reaction that will soon go away when she left this place and the doctor’s presents.

The woman doctor was just looking at Barbara and smiling like the cat that trapped the mouse. Then she got up and headed for the lab. As she passed Barbara she said “Barbie, follow me.” in a way that frighten Barbara. It was in a nonchalant way as though she was talking to a pet and knew said pet would follow her command without hesitation. And that was exactly what Barbara did.

Once inside Dr Brigs looked directly at Barbara and directed her in a calm tone of voice “Now listen to me Brabie. I want you to take off all your clothes, everything, even your socks, and the red sexy bra and panty set. I want you to fold them nicely and place them on this table. Then I want you to stand behind this wooden chair, spread your legs wide, bend over the top of it’s back rest and rest your arms here on the seat.”

Barbara was flabbergasted as the expression on her face showed in spades. Why was the doctor telling her to do this? This is not right, and definitely not in the doctor’s character to treat her like this either. And she was certainly not going to follow this new Ms Bitch persona of the doctor’s like some well trained obedient dog. And how did the doctor know she was wearing the red lacy bra and panty set? She was about to tell the doctor exactly that in no uncertain terms, but the doctor seen the rebellion coming and decided to nip it in the bud pronto by adding “No talking now Barbie, and you WILL obey me. I am leaving for a few minutes, but when I get back I want you over that chair as I said. Now do it!” The last phrase was more like a direct command of domination to Barbara as the doctor left the room.

Barbara was in a state of shock. Not only from being talked to in that manner by someone whom she though was a dear trusted friend, but now, unconsciously found herself in the process of doing exactly what Dr Brigs told her to do.

She felt besides herself, like an out of body experience. She was aware of what she was doing. She felt herself removing her clothes one by one, folding them and then placing them nicely on the directed table. She even felt the cool air of the lab on her bare skin. But for some reason she could not stop. It seem like she lost control of her body or worst, her free will!

A little while later the doctor entered the room. “Ah, I see you followed my instructions to the letter like a good girl. Now let me put these rubber gloves on and then I can get you ready for part two of the experiment, my darling little lab rat.”

Barbara heard the snapping sound of rubber gloves behind her. Then she heard the squeaking noise of the doctor moving around in a caster chair. Barbara was full of questions and emotional turmoil, as the new Dr Brigs was busy behind her getting things ready. She felt the gentle touch of a rubber gloved hand on her backside and jerked from the unexpected sensation.

“Now I want you to relax Barbie. This will go so much easier for you if you only relax.”

She felt something cool and wet being placed around her anus. She did not jerk this time. For some reason her body was able to relax while her mind was in a state of acute anxiety. And then she felt it. ‘Oh my God!’ Barbara screamed in her mind as the doctor’s finger work the jelly like substance around and into her butt hole.

“Barbie, relax your muscles around your anus.” commanded the Dr Brigs, and she did.

She could feel the doctor’s finger being pushed into her. Turning and twisting to the left and then to the right, being pulled out a little and then pushing itself in, deeper and deeper. Next, she felt something larger following the same stretching exploration as the first one. And then again, something larger still. The doctor now had three fingers probing and expanding her rear end tunnel. She was being prepped for something, but what? She soon found out.

Something blunted, hard and cold was now trying to gain access to her most private orifice. She felt some pain and echoed such with moans of distress. But they fell on deaf ears as the doctor concentrated on getting the shiny metal dildoe deep within the confines of Barbara’s rectum. A few more twists, a little more lubricant, a couple more thrusting in and out, and finally it was done. The anal probe had settled itself deeply inside of Barbara’s bung hole.

“Raise yourself up Barbie.” said the doctor. And she did.

“Bring your left hand behind you Barbie, I will guide it to your butt plug and I want you to hold it where it is, do not pull it out, just keep it where it’s at.” The doctor orders were clear and precise and Barbara followed them like a well trained soldier to her horror and confusion.

“Now Barbie, I want you to turn around and face me. Keep your legs far apart. Put your right hand behind you and grasp the top of the chair. I want you to use that chair as a balance point so you can lean your body backwards. If you understand nod your head and then do it.”

Barbara was again aghast at how her body responded to whatever Dr Brigs told her to do while her mind was telling, screaming, to do otherwise as her head moved up and down, and her body moved into it’s new position. Her left hand still holding the dildoe stuffed up her butt.

Barbara was now able to watch what the doctor was doing to her. But somehow this seem to only add another level of stress and anguish to Barbara’s already anxious state.

The doctor took off her gloves and began touching her around her clean shaven labia lips. She seemed to be very clinical in her approach, as if looking for something. Barbara watched as the doctor reached for the lubricating jelly and began applying it around her tender sensuous pussy, and the area within. Even though Dr Brigs was a doctor, Barbara still felt like she was being sexually assaulted by what was happening to her. And given the blatant fact that Barbara was totally powerless to stop the doctor from currently raping her with her fingers, she felt a sense of object humiliation and shame for it too. For while she was forced to suffer this outrageous act of violence against her will, she was never-the-less aroused by it too.

Barbara watched in terror as the doctor took another dildoe and began using it to play with her smooth clean pussy. Oh the doctor was definitely toying with her, she could see it in her demon smile and the way she continue to taunt her labia lips and clit with that obscene vibration proboscis. All Barbara could do was to close her eyes and hope it would be over soon. But she could still feel the doctor manipulating that damn thing inside her. Twisting and pushing it in deeper and deeper with each forceful thrust of that damn metallic vibrating phallic pole. That same motion was soon causing Barbara to emit a low grade moan of physical pleasure which made her feel all the more ashamed with herself. Finally, the mixture of torment and delight stopped and the doctor spoke.

“Barbie, I want you to stand up. Bring your legs back together and use your right hand to hold this dildoe in your pussy were it’s at. Do not remove it, just keep it from coming out.” Barbara regretfully complied. The doctor sat in her chair and stared with hungry eyes at her robot like toy executing her orders without resistance. Her behavior model worked better than she thought, or could ever dream of.

“Barbie, step into the center of the room and begin to turn around slowly. Keep revolving until I tell you to stop.”

Barbara felt totally out of control. No matter how hard she tried to NOT do what the doctor ordered she couldn’t stop herself. Her mind was hers but her body wasn’t. So she slowly walked to the center of the room and began to turn around in place. Her hands still holding the two dildoes deeply inside of her. Not only did she feel humiliated, but also betrayed. Betrayed by the doctor who she though of as a good friend, and betrayed by her own body for not following what her mind told it to do. A tear began to roll down her cheek.