The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is a fantasy story. It has no basis in reality. Even the names of the characters are made up and have no relevance to anyone. It is for adult readers only, of legal age and deals with domination and submission of a non consenting type. So don’t read it if you are offended by this subject matter.

“The Lab Rat”

by Musker

Part 1

It was the beginning of the second semester of her junior year for Barbara and she was in trouble. She was in dire need of money. She though the money she made from working all of last summer was going to be enough. But the increase in tuition, books and living expenses from last semester just about wiped her out. Now the following semester was upon her and she barely had enough money for books. What was she going to do?

That is why Barbara found herself in the office of a Dr Madeline Brigs. She found, from the university’s job search, a position as a project volunteer, fancy name for guinea pig. It was available with one of the on campus psychology department’s research units. The research was in the field of advertisement.

The job was for the entire semester, a couple hours a week, and paid surprisingly well, enough to get her through the semester and then some. It had all desirable characteristics that Barbara was looking for, especially in the field of advertisement. Her major was business administration and the law so it would seem she would be “looking in behind the scenes” as it were with regards to how things are really done. Valuable career information in her future field of interest.

A very pleasant middle aged receptionist greeted Barbara upon entry. She gave Barbara a form to fill out and then escorted her into Dr Brigs private office. The doctor’s office was quite spacious and decorated in a sort of regal academic way with large oak bookcases, over stuffed leather chairs and a massive detailed carved mahogany desk equipped with an elegant tiffany lamp and computer. It told Barbara that this woman must be very successful in her field. Maybe she could learn a thing or two from Dr Brigs about the business field since she seem to be very successful at that too.

Barbara just finished the application form when she heard a door open on the far side of the room. A well dressed mature woman came into the room. She figured this must be Dr Brigs.

Dr Brigs was probably in her early fifties and looked much like any average middle age woman in the academic field. She was wearing a comfortable dark pants suit with flat shoes. Her hair was light brown in color, of medium length and styled in a easy manageable way. She wore little if any makeup and seemed to be quite warm and friendly. Almost motherly in a way.

The two women introduced themselves to one another, and after a short while of idle chit-chat, to which Barbara found herself relaxing even more to the good doctor’s warm personality, they got down to business. Dr Brigs went over Barbara’s file from the university and the form she just filled out.

Barbara Derman was 20 years old, long rich brunette hair, brown eyes, average height and weight, in very good health and with a grade point average that put her in the top 10% of her class. Dr Brigs began to write some notes in Barbara’s file. ‘Very intelligent and disciplined.’ ‘Physical appearance to be clean, attractive, very athletic, no makeup and definitely plays down her femininity.’

After a period of history gathering Dr Brigs wrote a bold two word phrase inside Barbara’s folder—PRIME CANDIDATE.

It was then that Dr Brigs told Barbara what the project entailed. It was about television commercials and what the viewer’s response was to them from a physical level. If Barbara decided to do the project she would sit in a chair and watch commercials while her body was being monitor, like heart rate, blood pressure, temperature, etc. The entire process would take no more than a hour, two days a week, and for the full length of the semester. If part one of the experiment turned out favorably then a part two would run through all of the summer. It was sponsored by various large business organizations that wished to remain anonymous and stipulate the results of said research were to be kept strictly private. So Barbara would have to sign a privacy document stating she would not tell anyone what the experiment was about or the results there of. And since it was such a secrete project Dr Brigs was to control all facets of the project herself, no other people, no technicians or assistants would be taking part.

The doctor paused for a few minutes in though and then ask Barbara if she wanted the job.

Barbara was excited with the offer. The money, not having to find a descent job for the summer, the secret nature of the project and the warm feelings from Dr Brigs all convinced Barbara to take the position. She signed the papers of secrecy and was told to show up to this office tomorrow at 8 am to get started. She was to wear something causal with short sleeves, like a jogging outfit. If she wanted she could even change her clothes here afterwards.

* * *

Barbara was right on time. Her usual routine was to take an early morning jog, and then be ready for the rest of the day by 7:30. The half hour remaining was more than enough time for her to make it to the doctor’s office on time. Self discipline and promptness was already ingrained deeply into Barbara’s psyche.

Barbara was greeted by Dr Brigs and showed to the other room through a door at the back of the doctor’s private office. The room was well lit, somewhat sterile and full of research equipment. Off to the side was what looked like a well padded industrial type beauticians chair facing directly into an hanging television set.

The doctor motioned her to sit down in the chair so things could get started. Barbara was a bit apprehensive with the sterilness of it all, but once again she found herself relaxing to the situation with the help of the good doctor’s pleasant personality. As she sat in the chair she noted how her body slowly sank into the soft cushions of the chair. She thought to herself in quiet reflection how lucky she was to have a job like this.

The first thing the doctor did was to fasten, with velcro, a wide black cloth like strap across her chest, above and below her breasts. This was to monitor her respiration. Associated straps at her waist, thighs and ankles where also fasten in order to keep her body still while the other devices took accurate readings of her body’s functions. Next, the back of her head was gently placed into a cup like head rest and another cloth strap was wrapped around her forehead holding her entire head still and facing the TV set. The doctor told her this was necessary as there where two special high tech cameras on top of the television that would be focused on the pupils of her eyes. They would follow her eye movement and thus echo back where her sight of interest was while the commercials played through.

Two more wide bands of cloth circle both of her upper arms and held them to the back of the chair’s cushioned arm rest. These where blood pressure cuffs that would be monitoring her pressure throughout the experiment. Her wrists too where fasten to the arms of the chair which would measure pulse rate. Barbara wondered why there was two of each, but before she could ask the good doctor told her the redundancy was necessary for accuracy, reliability and statistic analysis. Being an “A” student Barbara knew how important good true readings were especially when used in conjunction with some heavy statistical numbers crunching. She hoped that Dr Brigs would later share with her the details of the experiment. Barbara’s was very curious about anything that she could use in her future career.

Next, several small circular pieces of metal where taped to her skin all over her body, from head, arms, chest all the way down her thighs and legs. Long thin multicolored wires lead from them to a small box off to the side. These would be measuring body temperature, EKG, EEG, and assorted other body electrical signals.

Dr Brigs quickly went over all the restraints and measuring devices one more time and then asked Barbara if she was ok with being strapped and wired up like this.

Barbara tried moving her body and found herself held to the chair quite firmly almost totally immobile. She did not care for being restrained like this. Somehow it went against her nature. She was not one of those passive, helpless females who needed protecting and taken cared of. She was too aggressive, independent and many times rebellious. So she told the doctor that she was not comfortable being held down like this, but if it was necessary she would try and control herself. After all, it was only for a hour and she had to much to gain to throw it all away now.

The doctor smiled at her and gently stoked Barbara’s cheek with her hand. She told her if at anytime she needed to be released to just say so and she will immediately come back and let her go. This was to be a totally relaxing experiment and it will do her or the project no good if Barbara was to stressed out to give good accurate readings. She recommend that Barbara just relax into the softness of the chair and concentrate on the television and nothing else. She patted Barbara’s shoulder and told her they were about to begin.

The doctor threw some switches in the back of the room that dimmed the lights and turned on the television. Before she left she told Barbara that in the beginning and periodically throughout the experiment there will be a test pattern on the screen. The pattern would be used to act as a kind of calibration or reference point so all the other readings could be compared to it. The doctor then placed head phones on Barbara’s head and ears. Then she left.

Almost immediately Barbara seen the test pattern on the TV. It was a simple black screen with many randomly placed white dots. A few seconds later the dots slowly increased in size until they completely filled the screen. She heard a few seconds of white noise and then the commercials began.

The first was for a mundane brokerage firm. The second was a bear commercial with the associated token bimboes. She figured it was for men because no woman would dare want to buy a beer from a company that seen women as only some tit and ass air head sex toy. Those commercials were so stupid and condensating to women. Barbara was making sure her disgust with those kind of commercials that stereotyped women as sex objects was being monitored and recorded by the good doctor’s equipment. Maybe, in her own small way, she could do something about changing the content of future commercials in making them more representative of todays modern intelligent and accomplished woman. To which she proudly counted herself as one.

And so it went for the rest of the hour, commercials of all types with the repeating reference points. Frequently, Barbara would tense her body in response to being tied down as she was. It was a conscious effort to keep reminding herself to relax against the bounds that she seen as holding her captive to the chair. But the time went by fast. After the hour, the TV went blank and the head phones silent. A few moments later the doctor came in, raised the lights and set Barbara free.

A small pleasant conversation as to how the first test went occurred between them, and then Barbara left. But before leaving, Dr Brigs offered her a kind of gift. Since the doctor did so much work with various corporations, once and a while they gave her free samples of what they marketed. This time it was from a garment company. The doctor offered Barbara a very sexy bra and panty set in bright red with very decorative frilly lace all over it. It was the kind of gift a man would give to his wife or most intimate girlfriend to wear on those nights of passionate love making.

Barbara took one look at it and respectively decline the gift. She told the doctor that she wasn’t into that kind of extreme girly sexy things. If her great athletic and womanly body in the nude or wearing some comfortable white cotton underwear wasn’t good enough to get and hold a guys attention in bed, then she wanted no part of such a guy who got off on sluty dressed women. The doctor acknowledge and commended Barbara on her stanch beliefs. Barbara soon parted, with both parties smiling.

When Barbara was gone the doctor looked over the results of Barbara’s first test and made some notation in her file. One of them was a short sentence of her declining the sexy underwear. After updating the file, Dr Brigs smiled and whispered the words “Excellent, a very good subject to test my theories and techniques on.”