The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

L.A. Nymphos

by Rinky Dink

Chapter 2: Girls Sex Club

As she went up the driveway, Raquel looked down at her assignment sheet.

It said a ‘Miss H’ at this address has booked the service for the night, and paid for ‘extra benefits’.

“I just hope that extra stuff doesn’t have me wearing a diaper or regurgitating something,” thought Raquel. “These clients can be so gross.”

But the extra money paid for the benefits increased her take so, as she got out of her car, the long-legged brunette took a deep breath and walked to the entrance.

As the door swung open, Raquel’s eyes bugged out. She was seeing something almost unimaginable, under the circumstances.

“Oh…Oh my…,” she stammered. “Do … do you know your Annie Harpring?”

“Yes, I think I do,” said Annie as she welcomed her paid guest inside.

“I’m so sorry, I really am professional, it is just, well, I have a 10-year-old daughter who plays basketball and she absolutely worships you,” said Raquel as they made their way to the living room. “She has a big poster of you in her room. Of course she goes to bed on her Annie Harpring sheets and pillows clutching her Annie Harpring doll.”

“Well, that’s nice,” said Annie, not too pleased she had hired a hooker and gotten a fawning fan. “I’ll give you an autograph for her when we are done.”

“That would be awesome,” said Raquel as they sat down on the couch. “I do what I have to support her as a single mother, but it’s just so great to have someone she can look up to like you as a good role model.”

Raquel’s eyes bugged out again and her hand went to her mouth.

“Oh my god!! I just realized I’m about to have sex with Annie Harpring. I’d say it’s a dream come true but I never in a million years would I think it possible. All the other girls at the office will be so jealous.”

“I was told the escort service was discreet,” said Annie. “As you can imagine, I would not want this going around.”

“Oh yeah, we don’t tell anyone outside each other, I would never do anything to harm you Annie,” said Raquel. “But next appointment, it will be a catfight on who gets to come here.”

“Until we are done let’s just act like I am the mysterious Miss H and get to the reason you are here,” said Annie.

“Absolutely Annie, just tell me what you want,” said Raquel, so excited she did not make the connection that her daughter’s wholesome role model had hired a prostitute. “Anything for you.”

* * *

Heather Slick went through the files Cynthia had given her.

The problem with being the world’s most renowned expert on non-mainstream sex was that she was expected to know everything about everything that wasn’t the missionary position.

The conference panels she went on were usually composed of her, the only true academic, and a bunch of wacko imposters out to sell some sex books.

“I am not looking forward to the big debate,” she grimaced to herself. “A true Ménage a Trois is three live humans. You can’t substitute a farm animal or a dead body.”

She looked over at the goggles and earphones lying on a nearby cabinet.

“I wish I could use Eccy’s present, it is so relaxing,” she thought. “But I don’t have time right now.”

At that moment the phone rang. Heather grabbed it as all her phone calls were supposed to be routed thru Cynthia or Chloe. Only select people had her direct number.

“Is this Dr. Heather Slick?”

“Yes it is; can I help you?”

“Good. This is Inspector Barry Keeny from the Los Angeles Police Department.”

“Oh, Buff’s brother! He speaks very highly of his little brother with the LAPD. He always says he is just the local yokel cop around here and you’re the big shot.”

“Well you know to not believe anything Buff says,” Barry went with a laugh. “But when I described my problem he immediately said to contact you. You might be the only person who could get a handle on it.”

Besides her many academic duties, Heather worked for police departments as a consultant on crimes that involved unordinary sex.

“I always try and lend a hand to the men in blue,” said Heather. “So what do you have?”

“Well, the problem is we aren’t sure it even is a problem, that’s why I am coming to you,” said Keeny. “You know Los Angeles, always some fad that is suddenly hip and cool.

“The latest is a club called GSC, which stands for Girls Sex Club.”

“Oh,” said Heather. “Well that’s sounds interesting, what info do you have on it?”

“That’s just the problem doc,” said Keeny. “We have nothing on it. It’s an after-hours club that does not serve alcohol, so it has almost no regulations. On its business permit it lists 85 possible locations.

“We don’t know where it is or what it does. And we can’t find out information because, I know it sounds clichéd, but the first rule of Girls Sex Club is no one talks about Girls Sex Club.”

“Intriguing but I have to ask, why the police are involved?” said Heather. “Being a secretive social club is not against the law, and girls having sex isn’t either.”

“GSC mostly draws its clientele from the party girls on the Hollywood scene, a lot of them daughters of prominent movie executives and movie stars,” said Keeny. “You are right, as far as we know, no law has been broken. But the parents of some of the girls have come to us saying they are concerned with their recent behavior.

“They show up wasted on their doorstep several nights a week, others now have new girlfriends or boyfriends out of nowhere and a couple have even eloped with much older men. Many others decided suddenly they needed to go to rehab, although their parents did not even know they had a problem. No big thing individually, but when you add it all up, enough to get our attention.”

“No offense Barry but the solution seems obvious,” said Heather. “You don’t need me. With all your massive resources, I am sure you have a young, good-looking female cop who could go undercover and smell it out.”

“That is sort of why I am calling you,” said Keeny in a low-tone. “We did that. Officer Bridget O’Toole. Tall, blonde and, frankly, built like a brick. But she also had a stellar record on the force. We sent her deep undercover, told her go party, have fun for the public good.

“She laughed, said this was the easiest assignment she ever had. Two weeks later she resigned from the force, never having filed a report, and is now the security director for GSC.”

“Wow,” said Heather. “But again, technically nothing illegal.”

“We know, so we have nothing to show a judge to get a warrant to execute a search or subpoena any records,” said Keeny. “And now that they have Bridget, she knows all the undercover officers and our procedures. That is why we need to bring someone from outside to figure this out.”

“Sounds like something I would be very interested in working on,” said Heather. “One problem. I am flying to Paris for an international conference tomorrow morning and I will be there for a week. I could send one of my very able assistants but Chloe has to come with me because, well, she has to, and that leaves Cynthia by herself to run the office.”

“We’re kind or desperate, Bridget is the commissioner’s niece I forgot to mention,” said Keeny. “I’ll double your normal fee.”

Heather looked at the pile of bills on her desk and knew she could not turn that offer down, but she also could not pack off Cynthia to L.A. and close the office for a whole week.

An idea then hit her.

“Actually, the girl who was probably my best assistant ever, particularly in field work, now lives in Los Angeles and she’d be perfect for the job,” she said. “I bet I could get her to begin the investigation, then Cynthia can come on the weekend and then I’ll fly right from France to L.A., although they will probably have it solved by then, as both are whip-smart.”

“Great,” said Keeny. “I’ll ship copies of our files to your former assistant as soon as possible.”

“Fine,” said Heather. “You can address it to an Anne Harpring, 32—“

“Wait a second,” said Keeny. “Your former assistant in the sexual deviancy department is Annie Harpring! The basketball player? Miss sweet and pure. My grandkids had me take them to a Sparkles game to see her play.”

“Well, besides playing basketball Annie has a great instinct for people, is extremely intelligent and very resourceful, it was a big loss to the department when she left to play pro ball,” said Heather. “And think it about it Barry.

“If this indeed is a girls sex club, who could get big shots to lower their guard more than a really good looking ‘Miss Sweet and Pure’? “

“You are right, Annie Harpring at a girls sex club, she won’t have a chance to close her legs,” said Barry. “My brother was right, you’re worth every penny. What’s that address again?”

* * *

“My will is completely drained, I am totally under your control Mistress,” said Annie as she stood rigidly, totally naked, in her bedroom, staring blankly at a shiny coin Raquel was waving in front of her slack face.

“Excellent,” said Raquel as she lowly walked around Annie, eyeing her prize. “The great Annie Harpring now a brainless slut, is this not correct?”

“Yes Mistress, that person no longer exists,” she said in a dull monotone. “I am nothing but your willing tool.”

“OK slut,” said Raquel as she motioned Annie to the bed, “I will lick you until I do not feel like it anymore, but I expect you to orgasm hard for your mistress.”

After three licks, Annie screamed and sprayed pussy juice in Raquel’s face.

* * *

Janine was rocking to the music as she made her way back to the table her friends had staked out.

“Having fun?” a redhead at the table shouted at her, as the music was loud.

“Oh yeah,” said Janine. “You gotta understand Lindsay, you grew up here. Back in Wanker County its Baptist country. No dancing and no hard liquor, except for my Uncle Dudley’s homemade moonshine.

“If my cousin hadn’t asked me to stay, I’d probably be back there going to beautician’s school and getting knocked up by another second cousin.”

“Hey, about that,” added a blonde wearing a white see-through mini-dress. “When are we going to meet your famous cousin? She is so hot and we’d all love to party with her.”

The blonde then began pouring a white powder in a line across the table.

“C’mon Janine, dig in,” she said as she began snorting the line. “It’s GSC powder, the best. You’re a cool chick like us.”

Janine waved her hands across her body.

“Sorry but I can’t,” she said. “Annie, well, yeah, I know people think she’s hot but I grew up with her. I don’t think she ever had a date in that time. My brother was her prom escort. Poor thing, I think she spent most of her childhood playing basketball and didn’t learn how to be in a social scene.

“And she really is like Miss Morals. She made it very clear to me; you can live here rent-free and have as much fun as you want, but no drugs. I know GSC powder is not real cocaine but any hint and I’m out the door, and I told you what my alternative is.”

“Too bad, but still like to meet her,” said Lindsay as she rolled up a dollar bill and began snorting her own line. “Party girls can be Annie Harpring fans too, and I would LOVE to go to GSC with her.”

* * *

Raquel watched the TV in Annie’s bedroom as she stretched out triumphantly. Annie was behind her, left in a heap seemingly unconscious on the bed after massive orgasms had coursed through her body.

“Annie Harpring completely under my thumb,” said Raquel with a cackle. “What fun I will have at her expense.”

“That’s what you think,” Raquel heard from behind her.

Suddenly a white cloth soaked in a liquid was shoved in Raquel’s face. She flailed for a few seconds before her hands slumped to her lap and her body then fell backward on the bed.

“Now, I will have fun at your expense,” said Annie in triumph.

Annie got off the bed and tossed the cloth aside.

She went into a drawer and took out a six-inch strap-on. She looked at Raquel’s slumbering form on the bed and smiled as she lashed it on her hips.

Here was a beautiful woman completely under control, totally helpless to stop Annie from doing anything she wanted to her.

The thought caused Annie to have a massive orgasm. Her knees buckled and she almost tumbled to the ground.

After a minute to catch her breath, Annie got on the bed and plunged the fake cock into Raquel’s slit.

“I’m going to core you like an apple,” sneered Annie.

* * *

Janine stumbled into the house. She had found the key that unlocked the door on the fourth try from her keychain.

“Quicker than usual,” she thought.

As she made her way to the living room, Janine saw a tall, attractive brunette tearing towards the exit, with Annie right behind her.

“Get away from me you sick fuck!” said the brunette.

“I am so sorry Raquel,” pleaded Annie. “I got a little excited.”

Raquel stopped in front of Janine.

“Are you another hooker this freak hired?” said Raquel.

“Uh, no, I live here,” said Janine.

“Well, I feel sorry for you, watch your back, she’s batshit crazy,” said Raquel who stormed out.

“I think I’m missing something here,” said Janine to Annie.

The door then swung open and Raquel was back.

“Unfortunately, my daughter still worships the ground you walk on,” she said. “I need that autographed picture.”

Annie went over to a table and quickly scribbled on an 8x10 glossy she had set aside. Raquel grabbed it and slammed the door shut again.

“I wish you had not been here to see that,” said Annie sheepishly.

“Well, you can tell me all about it,” said Janine as she weaved slightly. “I am so drunk; you know I won’t remember a thing in the morning.”

Annie knew that was true. Their electricity had almost been turned off after asking Janine at 3 a.m. to drop off the payment later that day.

“Well, I had an incident in college where this crazy professor kidnapped me and turned me into her brainwashed slave,” she said. “She also surgically enlarged my clit to three times its normal size and made me a nymphomaniac.

“I eventually broke free of her spell but, just remembering the peace I had mentally as a simple slave and all the sex as a nymphomaniac, and I had a lot believe me girlfriend, I thought it would be fun to replicate it, in a non-threatening way. As a nympho-slave I loved to chloroform innocent girls and have sex with their unconscious bodies with a strap-on.”

“So that’s where the happy hooker came in,” said Janine.

“Exactly,” said Annie. “We role-played me being her slave and that went well. I spouted like a fire hose. But, of course, she just pretended to be knocked out and I … guess was a little too aggressive. I dug in so deep I lifted her body off the bed. She starting screaming I was going to wreck her uterus and she could never have children again and, well, you saw the rest.”

“Yup,” said Janine. “Who would have thought you were kinky. Heck, I just told the girls tonight what a super-prude you are. They are always bugging me to bring you. Never thought you would be good material for GSC.”

“What’s that?” asked Annie.

“Girls Sex Club but I can’t say anymore,” said Janine. “First rule of Girls Sex Club is don’t talk about Girls Sex Club. But remind me I thought you’re eligible for it when I’m sober tomorrow.

“Excuse me now as I must run to the bathroom and throw up for a long period of time.”

(To be continued)