The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

L.A. Nymphos

(MC, FF, FD)

Synoposis: Star hot-bodied athlete Annie Harping yearns to be a Nympho-Slave again while Dr. Heather Slick receives a case for the Office of Sexual Deviancy from the LAPD as a local girls sex club they think has run amok.

(Author’s note: This is the final chapter in the Nymphos trilogy. But if new, don’t worry, you are brought up to speed quickly. Always a thank you to Anynon for letting me borrow the Fields sisters.)

Part 1: Return to Nympho-Slave

It was a lovely night at the beach and although not much of a party animal, Annie Harpring was enjoying herself at the famous Hollywood producer’s opulent beach-side soiree.

She was not sure why she had been invited. Yeah, she was one of the most famous female athletes in the country but, still, in the super-heated world of Hollywood celebrity, she was a nobody. But seeing all these famous people up close and personal, she had to admit, was a thrill to someone who grew up in rural Wanker County, Kentucky

Her 6-foot well-toned body was in a pink half shirt, barely covering her 38D breasts, and she wore stonewashed short-shorts on her supple, long tan legs. She wore her flaxen blonde hair in a loose ponytail. While most people there had spray-on tans, Annie was proud she had earned her bronzed skin was from being outside and working out.t.

Annie was enjoying the warm breeze off the ocean when a not-quite-as tall but even more voluptuous blonde in a bikini suddenly came into sight.

“Cousin Annie, come here and see, it is really cool,” she said and waved her quickly to a small room off the main hallway.

“What Janine?” said Annie sharply. “I didn’t come to a big Hollywood party to hang out with you. I see you every day at the house. For once, I’m out having fun.”

“You’ll see,” said Janine knowingly as she motioned to a box on a small table. “This is the producer’s favorite antique. It is from the time California was discovered. It has something really interesting in it. Just look.”

Annie was not much of a history buff but just to get her cousin off her back she went over to the jewel-encrusted box.

She flipped it open—and immediately stepped back in horror.

Lying in the box was a weathered old head. She was about to scream when the head somehow looked directly into her eyes – and her soul and will immediately disappeared.

“Do you like it,” asked Janine.

“Yes,” said Annie as she turned toward Janine, instructions already implanted. “Thank you, I like it very much.”

Just then, the producer appeared.

“Janine knows her purpose, do you?” he asked hungrily.

“Yes,” said Annie. “My purpose is to have sex with anyone and everyone. I no longer am a person or have a life of my own. I am your sex slave. I will move in here with fellow slave Janine and will have sex at your command.”

“Excellent, smart and hot, exactly why I selected you; and your cousin is a nice bonus, I get to have third-runner up for Miss Kentucky under my thrall too,” said the producer. “Now my minions, go to the sand and have sex with each other for the entertainment of my guests.”

Janine gave a deep bow and left the room, Annie hung back and turned to the producer.

“Please master, never doubt your total and complete control over my mind and body,” she said. “I am completely in your power. I will have as much sex as possible to please you. My sole purpose for living, breathing is to serve as your sex slut.”

Annie then heard a loud car horn. Her head snapped up off the arm of the couch it had been lying on.

She looked down at herself. She was in pyjamas with the bunny feet, not the sexy half-shirt and shorts.

Annie then sat up and frowned. She realized she was not at a big Hollywood party, but her house in the Valley.

Annie then saw what was on the TV, as she had apparently fallen asleep while watching.

It was the old movie The Thing that Couldn’t Die, which she remembered was about a disembodied head that could enslave women with a look.

“Guess I know where that dream came from,” shrugged Annie.

As she got up she grimaced. Her pajama bottoms were soaked. She had come like a geyser during dreamtime.

“I have to call Cynthia tomorrow,” she thought.

She then remembered why the horn had sounded and walked briskly to the front door.

She waved at the stretch limo in the driveway. The limo then pulled away and Annie looked down at the usual cargo.

In a heap on the doorstep was her cousin Janine, out cold in a hiked-up gold lame’ mini-dress, her bare ass visible to all.

“My twice weekly bonus workout,” Annie sighed as she bent down and gathered Janine’s body and with a grunt slung her over her shoulder. “I should leave you here; legally you are only a second cousin.”

Janine was not as tall as Annie, but she was still 5-foot-9 and with more curves and even larger breasts then Annie (“I had 38D’s when I was 12,” she used to brag to Annie.). She was not exactly a toothpick.

Annie lugged her cousin up the steps to the bedrooms, Janine’s hair whipping around, arms loosely flying from left to right as she made the climb.

* * *

“Chloe, do you have all the threesome studies alphabetized yet,” said Cynthia Fields to the statuesque super-thin woman with long, lacquered, straight black hair.

“Qui,” she said as she gathered a stack of folders and dropped them on the young blonde’s desk. “Sorry for the delay. Being French, I have to think a bit to remember your alphabet.”

“It’s OK Chloe,” said Cynthia, giving her a toothy smile. “It’s a tough to transition from New York fashion model to college assistant. You are doing fine.”

“Tank you Mademoiselle Cynthia,” said Chloe. “I am trying. I want to please Mistress so much. I have even stopped wearing bikinis to work, even though I am trained to show off as much of my body as possible as her personal prize possession.”

“Yes, I appreciate you having moved on to tight mini-dresses,” said Cynthia. “We do want to try and have a business-like environment here. Speaking of your mistress….”

At this point, a tall, slender blonde figure who looked to be in her mid-30s emerged from an office, quickly followed by a middle-aged man with graying hair. She gave the man a quick kiss on the lips and, after he slapped her on the butt, left.

The woman then shook her head a couple times and walked toward them.

“Hey ladies, going to make me look good at the ‘Ménage a Trois Summit’?”, she said.

Cynthia’s eyes got big and she involuntarily sighed as the woman approached, just like she had for the past four years.

“You always look good Dr. Slick, I mean, you are the world expert on this stuff, we are just helping you,” said Cynthia as she handed the folders to her.

“Of course, Dr. Heather Slick is the world-renowned expert in everything non-mainstream with sex, that is why the Office of Sexual Deviancy here is so well-respected,” said Chloe, her eyes shining.

Heather threw her head back and laughed. Even though her pageant days were long behind her, with her shimmering blonde hair and fine boned features, it was easy to see why she had finished fourth in the Miss United States contest.

“Yes, so well-respected that my budget pays for one work-study student and luckily we have Chloe the volunteer for now, at least until I figure out to stop your super submissiveness,” said Heather. “So far I’ve only been able to transfer your loyalty from that mind-control crazy modeling agent you had in New York, to me.”

“And I appreciate it Mistress,” said Chloe. “I am thankful every night I get to curl myself in front of your bed instead of that bad man. It is so much safer.

“And I am glad that Mistress has happiness with her new beau.”

“Oh, Professor Ecnart, he is a sweetie,” as Heather’s voice suddenly went low. “It’s just us girls here, right?. Only problem with him is, I just wish the sex was better. So far, not rockin’ my world.”

Heather then took the folders and moved up towards her office.

As she walked away, she turned her head back quickly, “Safer? Ask Cynny how she was turned into a lesbian prostitute.”

Cynthia turned to Chloe.

“How often do you think they have sex?

“I do not know Mademoiselle, there have been a couple of times she has told me to not sleep in her room,” said Chloe. “Now forget all that. Miss Cynthia, you, a hooker, and only for girls. You are like a super-prude here. I must know everything.”

“Now … Now Chloe, it was only for a brief amount of time and Dr. Slick’s training allowed me to break the spell very quickly,” said Cynthia, her face now a beet red. “I didn’t even know it was happening.”

Cynthia was then grateful to see Annie’s number come up on her cellphone.

Annie had Cynthia’s job when she was in college and back then Cynthia had been a high school intern. They had remained close as, besides both being incredibly gorgeous, they shared similar strict moral values.

The world now knew Annie’s super morals as she was marketed as the perfect role model for young women, but, if anything, Cynthia was even more conservative.

“I got to get this,” Cynthia said hurriedly as she ran off to a small anteroom.

“What’s up Annie, I haven’t talked to you in a while, how’s L.A.?”

“Sure different than Detroit,” said Annie. “I mean, everybody is like ‘This is great that Annie got traded to the Los Angeles Sparkles. She goes to a big market where she belongs’. I guess to help publicize women’s basketball it’s good but personally it is a real adjustment.”

“Really?” said Cynthia.

“You know, I had built a real support system in Detroit for myself. Now, I’m far from all my family and friends and we’re in the off-season so I don’t even have basketball to occupy my time. My cousin Janine came to visit and I begged her to stay just to have someone familiar around so I’m not bouncing around in the house alone,” said Annie.

“Now, she’s is a lot more social than me. She’s adjusted fine to the L.A. lifestyle..”

“Sorry to hear that, as soon as we are on break I’d love to come and visit,” said Cynthia.

“And I would love to have you,” said Annie. “Before we get to why I called, how are you doing with your big decision? You get your degree pretty soon and that ends the work-study. I can’t believe you would even think of leaving the department, you used to cry at the thought of not working for Heather.”

“I know, and I still cry at the thought of leaving,” said Cynthia. “Dr. Slick has arranged for me to work here as a graduate student but, I don’t know, ever since she started dating this guy, I have mixed feelings about staying.

“Chloe says she could get me a modeling contract. I guess it would be nice to see the world and make a lot of money.”

Annie held back her own thoughts.

During her time as a lesbian prostitute, Annie’s girlfriend at the time, Tracy, had deeply hypnotized Cynthia and while in trance she admitted to liking girls sexually and was totally in love with Heather. Cynthia did not remember any of this so Annie had kept the knowledge to herself, but Annie thought the feeling was mutual.

“Well, I am sure you will make the right decision,” said Annie. “On to my dilemma. Have you talked to Brittany lately?”

“Well, yeah, identical twins talk all the time, it’s a twin thing,” said Cynthia. “She’s OK. Why are you asking about her?”

“Well, Brittany was like me, captured and turned into a Nympho-Slave by Dr. Satyriasis,” said Annie, talking in gulps as she was nervous about revealing this. “I thought that was all behind me but, lately, I’ve been thinking about that period of my life and having dreams and, well, …

“I think I really want to be a Nympho-Slave again.”

“Annie!” said a shocked Cynthia. “They made you and sissy do horrible things. She forced you to almost destroy Dr. Slick’s career.”

“No, I don’t mean I want Satyriasis to take control of me again,” said Annie. “It’s just, .being in someone’s complete control, having no responsibility for one’s own actions, felt liberating somehow. And being turned into a ravenous sex beast, well, that was fun. You see, even though I was a slave, I felt totally empowered, in complete control. My state of mind for most of my time as a Nympho-Slave was … pure happiness.

“The thought is just getting me wet, over and over. That is why I wondered how Brittany is handling life post-Nympho-Slave. She was under the doctor’s spell longer then I was, and from what I can tell, even deeper.”

There was about 15 seconds of silence before Cynthia spoke.

“I don’t know if this helps but Brittany is fine, she is glad to no longer be under Dr. Martha’s control,” said Cynthia. “Like you said, she was made to do a lot more nastier stuff then you. Maybe that is why it is easier for her to reject it.

“To your point, I’m only a college kid, but I do have a theory on what your problem could be.”

“Please tell me Cynthia,” said Annie anxiously. “You know I consider you basically a sister.”

“Well, the thing about Brittany is, not that I approve, but she has always been the aggressive sort sexually,” said Cynthia in a clinical fashion. “Before she was turned into a Nympho-Slave she was quite active sexually and she continued in that fashion after being returned to normal.

“You, I assume, were a virgin until you were captured and brainwashed. You then became a one-woman sex machine. After that, you began dating Tracy who, frankly, was born a sex machine, so you still received a lot of sex.

“But you’ve broken up with Tracy and now are in a strange town basically alone. In other words, that sex pipeline you had become happily hooked on has been turned off, so you are thinking about a time when the sex was easy and plentiful. As a bonus, all the pressure of being a celebrity is off when you are a slave. So you romanticize in your head about becoming a mindless sex robot with permanently spread legs.”

“Uh, I think you’ve nailed it, so to speak,” said Annie, who was embarrassed her clit pulsed when Cynthia used the words ‘mindless sex robot’. “You can see why I couldn’t go to Heather with this. I needed someone who could sort of empathize.

“Now that you have identified the problem. Is there a solution?”

“I’m not Dr. Slick with her great expertise but I could recommend some things,” said Cynthia. “Seems like you have a fetish right now you can’t get out of your head. Maybe that is an itch that needs to be scratched, if you know what I mean.”

“I do, wink, wink,” said Annie who giggled, super-straight laced Cynthia suggesting doing something sordid was funny.

“And, I don’t know how to word this scientifically,” said Cynthia. “As the vernacular would put it:

“Honey, you need to get laid.”

(To be continued)