The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER: As with all stories on this site, this should not be read by anyone under the age of 18. All persons, places, and events are fictional. Any similarities to people, places, or events are accidental. Do not post on another site without the permission of the author. Copyright 2009, all rights reserved by the author.

SPECIAL THANKS: The author wishes to thank Kris P. Kreme, who pushed provided comments and feedback on this chapter and to everyone who e-mailed me or messaged me on the forum to do more with the story.

THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL – CHAPTER 2

BY SOULBLAZER

“What is going on here?” exclaimed Mother Superior. “What is the meaning of this?”

“I am sorry to interrupt, Mother, but there is something you all MUST see!” I cried as I burst through the door of the dormitory where my fellow Sisters were quietly praying.

“What ever could be so important that you would interrupt our nightly devotional?” Mother Superior demanded.

“Please, just come with me!” I begged.

“I imagine if…” Mother started.

The other nuns were already starting to get up and head towards the door.

“Oh, alright,” she sighed and headed into the hallway with all the other nuns, all in full habits with their crosses hanging around their necks.

“Thank you, Mother. I will explain it all when we get there.” I promised.

When we reached the library you were waiting nervously by the front door with your cell phone in hand. By the look on your face I had to assume you were trying to make a getaway while I went to get the others. I grabbed your hand and pulled you through the doors towards the back of the library where we had originally found the book. The book was a magical, mystical ancient force, a force to be reckoned with, and I had lost. With a mere few words read aloud I had been turned into a sex-starved nun slut. I became what I thought was a vessel for God, and I had used your body and your cum to elevate me to my new purpose. Now I wanted to create a harem for you, a following of devoted and lewd women who could meet your every need and fulfill your every fantasy, all while pledging their devotion to you as their new God.

“Please everyone, back here,” I said as I guided the women to the dusty stack of books tumbling out of the wooden crates. “Just gather around and listen. This is our purpose. I have been shown God’s will this blessed night. Join me, Sisters, fulfill your destiny.”

I picked up the leather-bound book and the magic tingled in my hands. As I touched it I felt my pulse begin to race and a warm wet spot formed in my white panties. I opened the book and began to read the lines aloud. There were murmurs of protest, but they had no chance against the power the book held. Speaking in Latin, I began to possess a voice that was not my own. My eyes began to glow amber as the women started to panic. One ran for the door but it was too late. They were being overtaken by the power and the words ran over their skin and through their veins like fine wine. In moments they were intoxicated and through fighting. I continued to read and there gasps around the room. Sister Mary began to touch herself through her habit and, within moments, was pulling it over her head. She approached me on her knees and began to touch my legs and hips.

“What? What is this? What am I becoming?” she implored. “Please… what is wrong with me?”

“There is nothing wrong, Sister. In fact, it is quite the opposite!” I assured her. “Everything is right now, everything is what it should be. You are finding your purpose…we all are.”

I got on my knees in front of her, listening to the moans and the tearing of fabric behind us. I caressed her breast and leaned in to kiss her lips. She moved faster than I imagined she could and met my mouth with hers wide open. She probed the inside of my mouth with her tongue, searching and playing, digging into my lips with her teeth so hard that she nearly drew blood. She kissed me so hard I thought she would swallow me. As I toyed with her tits and her nipples, her fingers wandered to the wet spot between my legs. In moments her fingers were deep inside of my soaking wet pussy and I was moaning.

“Oh, Mary, oh please… please keep touching me. I want your fingers in my wet cunt! More! Harder! Oh, God!” I screamed

“It is right, I know it is! This is what I was meant to do. Sister, you were so right! You have led us to salvation, you have found our calling!” Mary cried.

As she spoke I felt a hand on my lower back. Sister Josephine had come up behind me. I felt the sweep of her hair across my shoulders and her cross rested against my bare back while she nibbled and sucked on my earlobe.

I suddenly realized that you were not in the library with us. I hushed everyone and listened carefully. I could hear you talking in hushed tones somewhere near the front of the library.

“There is someone we cannot forget here, Sisters. We owe him great thanks. Without him, I never would have received this gift. He is the reason that I have found enlightenment. We all owe him our thanks and our bodies as gifts to his glory.” I said as I stood and headed towards the door.

I found you waiting by the front door with your cell phone gripped so tightly in your hand that I thought it would explode. The terrified look on your face only got worse when the women all filed into the hallway around you. I grabbed your hand and started to lead you away.

“Please, I don’t think I can stay. I just have to go,” you said.

“No, you have to be here, it is your purpose. This is our calling, you must finish what you started,” I replied as you hesitantly turned towards me. “These women are here to serve you, as am I. We need you!”

You reluctantly turned away from the door and took my hand as I led you down the far hall and into the dorms that used be used by the nuns that lived in the library. I opened the door and we all stepped into a comfortable, if not a bit plain, bedroom. In a moment I had pushed you down on the bed and three of the women threw themselves on you and were tearing your clothes off as fast as they could manage.

“Wait, you all have to wait. There is enough for everyone… but I will go first. He is mine, first and foremost, but I will share. You will all watch while I ride his cock and his holy seed fills my body and brings me enlightenment.”

I pushed through the crowd and stripped off my habit in front of you. My tight, firm body ached with anticipation and you watched as I walked to you, my tits bouncing and tossing my gold cross between them. I knelt over your body, my legs on either side of you and lowered myself onto your cock, which was ready and waiting for me.

“Please, fill my body with your holiness. Make me your nun slut. I want to be your whore. I want to your holy juice to fill me,” I begged.

I started rocking back and forth on you, grinding as hard as I could. Your cock plunged in and out of me and I could feel my orgasm building. With another thrust I was cumming and my pussy gripped your cock hard enough to make you cry out. The grinding and pulsing of my body on yours sent you to the edge but you tried to hold on. You grabbed my hips and controlled my speed.

“Beg for you, you slut. Beg for my holy juice if you want it, you little nun whore!” you screamed.

“Beg him, Sister. Beg for it. You need it and we need ours! We cannot wait much longer. Fuck him and give yourself over to the divine!” one of the nuns yelled from behind the bed.

“Please, please! I must have it! I cannot live without it since you have so graciously given it to me once. I need your holy seed to bring to me enlightenment. It drives me! Your cum is my holy purpose and inspiration!”

With those words you lost control. I felt your body spasm under mine as you filled my tight cunt with your seed.

“Thank you, thank you!” I cried.

Before you could pull out Sister Mary was behind us, massaging my tits and giving you a full view. She reached her other hand around me and began to roll my clit between her fingers.

“No!” I said, as I slapped her hand away. “This is about Greg. We are here to serve him. I want you to suck my juices from his cock.”

I pulled up and off of you and Sister Mary obeyed her orders. She placed her lips just below your belly button and started kissing downward. When she reached your cock she gave it the gentlest of licks and then suddenly became like a starving animal. She drew the length of you, now partially soft, into her mouth and started sucking you. In just a few moments all eight inches of you was stuffed deep into her throat. She sucked you nearly to completion when another Sister pulled you backwards off of the bed and onto the floor. Her warm, wet mouth was wrapped around your shaft in seconds while Sister Mary followed and started playing with your balls from between your legs.

“Hurry, Sisters!” another nun urged. “Please, we are all aching for him! We need his holy seed, we are empty without it! We all wish to be his whore; to give our bodies to him to fulfill our higher purpose!”

The Sister kept up her hurried pace, sucking and licking up and down your shaft furiously. You could feel hands all over your body, touching and caressing you. The sensation sent you to orgasm again, your body writhing, sending your cum deep into the nun’s throat.

She swallowed hungrily, “I can feel it! I can feel his holy juice filling my body! I can see it, my purpose, my higher calling! I know now, I know why I am here. I am meant to serve, I am meant to give my body for the Divine!” she cried.

I stood before you again, barely giving you time to catch your breath before your cock was in my hand. I stroked you as you watched the Sisters swap your cum behind me, each wanting a taste of your holy seed, passing from mouth to mouth with deep, probing kisses.

“Now ladies, I expect you all to worship our Savior’s cock before this evening is out. You will all pay him tribute and service him beyond his wildest dreams. “Clara, come here!” I ordered. “Lay down on the bed and you will get your turn.”

Clara practically fell over trying to get to the bed and she threw herself onto the comforter on her back.

“Clara has the loveliest tits of all of us, Greg. I think you will find them to be a suitable place for your cock.” I gestured to her on the bed and you rose and positioned yourself on top of her. My hands had prepared you and you were ready to plunge your whole eight inches between her 36DD breasts. I stood over her head and pressed them together for you while you began to thrust between her perfect, firm, round tits.

“Worship him, Clara! Revel in this!” I told her.

Sister Clara leaned her head forward and met to top of your every thrust with her mouth open, her tongue teasing you with every stroke.

“That’s right. Be a whore for him. Be his nun slut! Do as he requests and you will see the promised land as I have!” I instructed. “Show him what a good little harlot you can be! Show him your value or you may not have him again!”

“But I NEED him…” Clara started.

“Shut up about what you need and work!” I snapped as I held her tits tighter together for your pleasure.

I saw a shudder run up your body and I knew that you were ready.

“Bare yourself for him! Let him mark your body, let him mark your face and your mouth! I said to her and then turned to you. “Let her feel it Greg! Let us see if she is worthy!”

You started to spill your seed, sending your holy white juice all over her face, tits and mouth with incredible force. She licked what she could off of her face and rubbed the rest into her bare skin. Her eyes went wide and she stared to scream.

“Oh, God! I understand now, I see! I see it all! I am meant to give my body, meant to serve all the men that want me in the name of all that is Holy!” Clara cried!

Sister Mary moved forward again. She came to you and began stroking your cock in deliberate circular movements. You never even had the chance to go soft, and the blood rushed back in to your dick and you began to pulse and throb once again. The magic the book held gave you amazing stamina, and you didn’t even need a break before you pushed Sister Mary to the floor and pressed the length of your body to hers. You teased her wet pussy for a moment before plunging the full breadth of you into her waiting cunt.

“Yes, please, Greg! YES!” Sister Mary screamed. “Show me what the others have seen. Bring me into your world. I want to fall into your holy sin!

“Then let me, let me show you,” you replied calmly as you thrust harder and more violently.

Your cock slid in and out of her body, bringing moans of delight to her lips. You drew yourself out just to pound into her again and again, letting the feeling wash over her. In moments she was devoted to you and was screaming your name.

“Please, I must feel your holy juice fill me. I have seen what it does to my Sisters and I must know divinity! I must find enlightenment and learn my higher purpose. I must know the secrets your body holds for me!” Sister Mary screamed.

You gave Sister Mary her wish and with another thrust you filled her body with your seed. You pushed yourself deep into her and watched her writhe and scream as you filled her body with the elixir that would give her new purpose and life.

“I see! I see like the others! Thank you!” she cried.

You were still on top of her when you heard a noise in the hallway. You turned your head towards the doorway and saw a shadow. When you realized who it was you seemed to act in a panic.

“Elizabeth! What? Why? How did you… Oh God, you have to go, Elizabeth! Run!” you yelled to the pretty brunette that stepped into the bedroom from the dark of the hallway.

As soon as I saw her enter I rolled off the bed and reached in between the mattresses and removed the ancient book I had stashed there. I opened it and started to read the first page I came to. Within moments I saw her eyes go glassy and her breathing and pulse sped. In seconds she was tearing off her jeans and t-shirt and joining in the orgy on the bed. Her mouth found my pussy and she was lapping at me like a cat with cream. I got on my knees and looked over at you. You pulled out of the Sister you were fucking and came towards me. You knelt behind me and entered my tight cunt. You started to pound me as hard as you could, thrusting your cock balls-deep in my welcoming wetness. Her tongue found my clit and she sucked and licked me like a pro. In less than a minute I was cumming again; my pussy tight on your cock for the second time that night. You grabbed my hips and pulled yourself as deeply into me as you physically could. I was grinding against you as the orgasm rocked my body. You hardly let me finish as you started hammering away at me again.

“Finish in me! Fill me with your holy seed! Every time you fill me I feel it deep in my soul, I see what I am and I know my purpose. I become the vessel for your holiness!” I screamed.

You couldn’t hold back any longer and you came again, exhausted. Your body let go again, emptying the fullness of your cock into my waiting cunt.

“Thank you! Thank you so very much!” I cried. “I can again see my true light and purpose! Every time you fill me the vision becomes clearer and I am more sure. This is your destiny. WE are your destiny. We are your personal harem and you will show us the light. You will fill us with purpose and we will do your bidding.”

You sat quietly, in the midst of warm bodies and beautiful women, and I knew that you were pondering what that might mean for your future.

The End