The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER: As with all stories on this site, this should not be read by anyone under the age of 18. All persons, places, and events are fictional. Any similarities to people, places, or events are accidental. Do not post on another site without the permission of the author. Copyright © 2009, all rights reserved by the author.

SPECIAL THANKS: The author wishes to thank the following people: Kris P. Kreme, who pushed me to try my hand at writing, editing the story for grammar and spelling, and suggesting a story title; and alecm who helped proofread and comment on the story.

THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL

BY SOULBLAZER

I know people may have a hard time believing what has happened. I’m hoping that if I record these events that they may make more sense – even to me. But my whole life changed in a day. The simple Sister Mandy that I used to be may be gone forever. But perhaps I should explain.

It was summer and the chapel was hot. I was sweating underneath my habit and wished the nunnery had air conditioning. Morning prayer was almost over and, for some reason, I was having a difficult time concentrating on prayer that day. My mind kept wandering back into my past, mulling over the events that brought me here.

It was graduation day. I was the Valedictorian of my senior class and I was headed to Harvard that September. After graduation my boyfriend Brian and I left for the coast for the weekend. I had put off his advances on prom night with the promise that we would sleep together after we graduated. I was nervous, I guess all the years of health class had scared me away from sex, so I was a virgin.

We hopped in his car and headed for a hotel on the beach for the “big night.” The next morning I was disappointed and sore. Sex hadn’t been all it was cracked up to be and I spent half the night quietly crying into my pillow while Brian had slept peacefully next to me. I feigned illness and convinced Brian to take me home to avoid another night with him in that sleazy hotel room.

The next night, cuddling up to my pillow in my own bedroom, I made a decision. My calling was to God. I decided to decline my full-scholarship admission to Harvard and join the convent. The day after I told my parents and I remember my Mom crying. My dad didn’t speak to me for two weeks.

In August, I left for the Midwest to fulfill my higher purpose. I attended a small community college near the religious community there and obtained my Bachelor’s degree in Library Science while studying with the order at the church. I took my vows the day after I turned 22 and I had been a part of the convent for three years.

Because of my degree, I was granted a much sought-after position in the library of the old Roman Catholic Church in the center of town. A newer church had been built two years ago, as the old church was in disrepair, but mass was still held there on Sunday mornings because many older residents of the town had refused to attend a new church when most of the had been baptized, confirmed and married in the old one. Many parts of the church were essentially uninhabitable but there were seven nuns that worked as caretakers and librarians in the old building. We were a close knit group and we had lived, cooked, ate, studied and prayed together every day for the past three years.

That spring we had been given a gift from a wealthy patron who had died during the winter. He had been a mysterious man, but always friendly and respectful. We had mourned him when he passed, not only as an important member of our church, but also as our friend. He visited us every morning after prayer and we made coffee and sifted through the house ware, furniture, book and clothing donations left outside the church the previous night. He had volunteered thousands of hours to the church and we all missed his company in the mornings. He had always had an incredible love for books and had alluded to a collection he kept in his summer home in Europe. He had been too ill to travel there for over a decade, but he always talked about his books.

After he died we received a crate of books; all about Catholic history, biographies of Popes and translations of the Bible in every language in the world. We didn’t think much of it and we slowly catalogued them as we could find the time. A few weeks later we received another crate and then three days later there was yet another. The attorney responsible for the man’s estate came to us and said that the man had arranged for the books to be shipped to us upon his death. The attorney did not know where the books were stored, how many there were or even how they were coming to us. He left with an apology and the next day three more crates arrived.

The deliveries kept coming for three months and by June we had over four thousand books in crates all over the library. The early crates seemed to contain normal enough books, but some of the later shipments became quite strange. One crate contained three hundred books, all in Old English, with strange titles and bizarre drawings on the weathered pages. Another seven crates contained books written solely in Latin and yet another contained one of original English translations of the Bible. We ended up posting a request for local college students to help us unpack and catalogue the collection since there weren’t nearly enough of us to do the job alone. Some students came and went but there was one grad student, Greg, who was there every day without fail.

You were a grad student studying European History with a minor in Library Science. You were soft spoken, respectful and unassuming. You came in every morning, politely said ‘Good morning’ to everyone and got to work. You worked from 9 to 5 every day like clockwork. I had spoken to you a few times and always found you to be very pleasant. You were about my age, either 25 or 26 and, at 5′10″, you were just an inch taller than me. You had piercing blue eyes and light blonde hair with a lean, muscled body that said you must have clocked time at the gym when you left the library every day. You lived with the other students in apartments subsidized by the church. We could not afford to pay the students, but we tried to help as much as we could.

That evening was a Tuesday in mid-July. It was the night that changed my life. It was 6pm and all of the other students had gone home for the day. Mother Superior and the other nuns had gone to evening prayer. You had asked for permission to stay late. The rules said that the students had to have a nun to supervise them in the library so that no one was left alone and you had asked me if I was willing to stay. I had very much wanted to attend evening prayer, but you had never asked for anything in the month you had been working there. While some of the students got bored or didn’t show up, you worked the hardest of all of them and never expected anything in return. One night of helping you didn’t seem like too much to ask. I agreed on the condition that I would be done in time for my nightly devotional at 9pm. You promised that I would be home before bedtime and we got to work.

You explained that you were looking for a long lost book; hundreds, perhaps thousands of years old. It was rumored to exist somewhere in Europe but you had seen it referenced in a number of the texts we had catalogued so far. You had called your professor at your college back home and he told you that the book had most likely been destroyed by the Nazis in the 1930s book burning, as its last known location was Germany. You refused to give up hope and so we started opening the hundred or so crated in the back rows of the library. As you sorted through piles of ancient books, I sat quietly on the floor, my back to a bookcase that was easily fifteen feet tall. You spoke to me while you worked.

“…And then I decided to take a European History class and I was hooked. I changed my major and I…wait…wait, I think this might be it!” you exclaimed.

You dusted off the cover of a huge leather bound volume and pulled it from the bottom of the crate. When you lifted it from the box I got a strange feeling.

“I think I found it, the last text referenced this drawing on the cover and the gold hinges…” you said, the most excited I had ever heard you sound.

“Greg, I don’t know, something doesn’t seem right about this book, are you sure about…” I started.

“Yes, something seems a bit out of place,” you said. “It must just be all this dust and mold getting to my head.”

“I feel a little dizzy, too… but something just feels wrong. I don’t know, I don’t think we should open it.” I begged.

“No, no, I think it is supposed to have an ‘aura’ around it,” you said. “Those that are worthy feel something when they hold it… I just don’t think I feel it, I think I just have a headache. Will you take a look? I know you speak some Latin. Please, Sister?” you asked so politely.

I took the book from your hands and felt a jolt up my arms and into my chest, like an earthquake rumbling through my body. I tried to push the feeling away as I opened the front cover and began to read the first page that I came to. I started to read some of the words out loud and I felt another rumble, each word slipped off my tongue and crossed my lips with a tiny jolt of electricity. I had nearly finished a paragraph and had begun to translate the words into English for you when a powerful feeling washed over me. I tried getting the words out in English and, instead, found myself continuing on to the next paragraph in Latin.

“I can’t believe I found it! Um, I mean we found it…” you said sheepishly, correcting yourself. “This is incredible!”

I continued to speak in Latin, my eyes glassy and blank, my voice slow and trancelike.

“Are you okay, Sister?” you asked.

I lifted my eyes from the page and my brown eyes met yours. I began to open my mouth and closed it again as I started to hear a strange voice in my head. The voice was low and deep and it infiltrated my body and mind. It echoed on itself as it spoke with a hiss. It began to say hideous things to me as it tried to fill my mind with its filth.

“Greg, something is wrong,” I said, “very wrong. Do you hear that?”

“Hear what?” you ask.

“That voice, that evil voice.” I said, fear obvious on my face and in my speech.

“I don’t hear anything, Sister. Maybe you need to take a break and get some fresh air?” you offered as you took my arm and tried to lead me outside.

I broke your grip and my eyes searched the page in front of me for an answer. The voice kept speaking to me, telling me things my brain had never considered, and using words that had never crossed my lips. As it did, my body started to react in ways I hadn’t realized that it could. I felt a wetness creep down from in between my legs and my panties became wet underneath my habit. My breathing sped up and I pulled my veil off, trying to catch my breath. The voice kept speaking and I tried to fight it. I did what I knew how to do; I began to pray.

“Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name… thy Kingdom come, thy will…” I tried to finish but the words were stuck in my throat. I couldn’t remember the next line. In panic, I tried another. “Hail Mary, full of… full of…” my mind went blank. Panic filled me and I tried to fight the voice as it took over my body.

I looked up and into your eyes again and what you must have seen there this time scared you. All you would have seen in my eyes was lust: pure carnal lust. You backed away from me and only took a step before you were up against a bookshelf. You were trapped and I headed for you, never breaking eye contact with you. Blood rushed through my body and I felt the sacred spot between my legs begin to pulse to life. I licked my lips and pulled the cowl back off of neck and let it fall behind me.

“What are you doing, Sister? Maybe you should sit down” you suggested. “You don’t look well.”

“My child, I am well. In fact, this is the best I have felt in a long while. I think I am realizing my destiny. I think I have finally found my Holy calling in the name of God.” I said to you, the lust still plain on my face.

“I don’t think I understand,” you stuttered.

“You must help me,” I said. “I need your body. I need it for my Holy Calling.” I started to rub myself through my habit, moaning, and we both heard the changes in my voice as I spoke to you. Where my voice was once soft and innocent it was becoming more seductive; every word had something more behind it. Nothing was what it seemed.

As I approached, you tried to back away but found that you were trapped. I reached forward for your zipper and begged you to allow me to touch you.

“Please, Greg, I need this. It is God’s will. I must touch you where a woman is meant to touch a man. I want to feel your manhood in my hands. I want to taste you on my tongue.” I begged.

“But Sister, your vows!” you reminded me, disbelief in your voice.

“I know, my dear, but God has changed the plan. It is different now. My destiny is to give my body to men for the greater good. I do not question my God.”

“I don’t know,” you said, certain I had gone crazy. But, when you looked in my eyes I knew you wouldn’t see crazy, but instead a calm, a sureness, a certainty. You probably thought about running for help but you were afraid of what might happen if I was left alone. While you were standing there hesitating on what to do I had stripped my habit off and when you looked up you saw me nude in front of you. I was tall and thin, with perky 36C breasts and a tiny waist. My hips were round and my ass was full and perfect. I pulled my hair from its tight bun and my blonde locks cascaded, thick and full, down over my shoulders. I was left standing in front of you wearing nothing but my gold cross, hanging innocently in between my breasts.

I spoke again, trying to get him to understand what I so badly needed right now. “Why don’t you just answer the desires that you’ve been repressing for so long, Greg? That bookworm act won’t fool me. I know exactly what boys want. The Bible tells me so. Ever read Song of Solomon? Wall-to-wall tit-fucking and cock sucking.”

I knelt in front of you and begged, again and again, to be allowed to suck you, all the while my voice sounding less and less like myself.

“I need your cock in my mouth!” I said suddenly, taking you off guard with my dirty language.

You were so hard by then, hearing me talk like that perhaps, or just the situation, and you finally allowed me to unzip your pants and pull them down around your knees. I opened my mouth and slid all eight inches of you deep into my throat. I started sucking, wrapping my tongue around the hardness of you. My lips worked up and down your shaft while my tongue played with the tip of you on every stroke. You finally let yourself go about five minutes into my enthusiastic blow job and you grabbed my hair and started thrusting into my mouth.

I moaned and groaned while you pounded yourself into my throat. My mouth was warm and wet and you were surprised at how much of you I could take down. Your hands found their way to the back of my head and you pushed me backwards until the back of my head was against the bookshelf behind me. You thrust into my mouth as hard as you could, until you could feel my throat close around your cock while I started to gag. I continued to suck you, alternating sucking with licking from your balls to the head of your cock like a lollipop.

I pulled back and started to lick up your pelvis and your stomach until my breasts were tight on either side of your dick.

“Please, I need to be your whore! I need to be your nun slut! Take me, take my body and use it as a vessel for your Holy seed! Please!!” I screamed as I held my tits together for you to fuck. “Fuck my tits!” I screamed and immediately blushed upon hearing my own nasty words.

You took the opportunity and shoved me down onto the floor on a pile of books. You got on your knees on top of me and I held my tits tightly together for you as you started to fuck them. The friction was only lessened as some pre-cum escaped your cock and saturated my full breasts. You pinched and pulled my nipples while you tit-fucked me on the floor of the library.

It wasn’t long before I was writhing on the floor. I was holding one side of my chest with my arm while my fingertips had found their way between my legs to my throbbing clit. I played with myself and plunged my fingers inside of my pussy while you rammed your cock in between my tits at full force.

“I need to feel you…my fingers aren’t enough…my pussy is aching for your cock! I can hear a voice telling me it is time, time for your cock to fill me like my religion has. I need it! I want to be your whore. God is telling me that I must be your slut to fulfill my fate.” I begged again, wanting more.

You were happy to oblige, though too shy to say very much. With one last thrust you pulled your cock out from in between my tits and slid your body down mine to tease me. You let your cock rest between my legs, just tempting the opening of my pussy, but for some reason you wouldn’t let me have it. I pleaded with you until I couldn’t take it any more, and only then did you shove your hardness between my legs and into my waiting pussy. You shoved yourself into my tight, wet cunt and I screamed in pleasure and shock. You hammered into me, crushing your balls between us with every thrust. I cried out as you hit that magic spot deep inside of me.

Three more thrusts and I was over the edge, cumming hard and screaming at the top of my lungs. The orgasm was nothing I had ever experienced and the voice in my head got louder and more insistent with every wave of climax. My screams of pleasure seemed to push you on and you ground my pelvis into me as hard you could.

As soon as you felt me cum a second time you pulled out and rolled me onto my hands and knees. Before I could catch my breath you buried your cock in me again, deeper than before because of the angle. You grabbed my hips and pulled yourself against me and the pressure sent me over the edge into climax again. I screamed again and you felt the inside of my pussy grab your cock and hold tight while the pleasure rolled over me. With every orgasm I could feel myself fall farther and farther over the edge, losing myself to the voice in the darkness.

You felt yourself getting close to climax and you must have wanted the chance to see me riding you, my tits bouncing over you, before you came. You pulled out again and picked me up off the floor, setting me onto my feet. You cleared away some of books and lay down on the floor, taking my hand and leading me down to you. I knelt over you and teased the head of your cock. You grabbed my hips and pulled me down, sheathing yourself inside of me. I rode you, my body writhing on top of yours. I threw my head back, my hair trailing down onto your legs, and screamed as I came again. Feeling me cum on your cock made your cock harden and throb even more and a second later you exploded inside of me with tremendous force.

“Fill me! Please release your Holy seed in me! Fill my body! Fill my pussy with your gift! I will do anything for it, anything you ask! I am yours to be used!” I cried.

You jerked again and again as your hot, sticky seed filled my pussy. It was a huge climax and it seemed as if it would never stop.

“Thank you! Thank you!” I said. I felt something change in my body and the warm wash filled my body and then my mind with the knowledge that this was my calling. My destiny was to be a slut, a whore, at the hands of men who wanted me. I would be their path to salvation and they were the path to mine.

“Salvation shall be ours,” I whispered to you.

“I am sorry,” you stammered. “I don’t know what happened. I don’t know what came over me. I am sorry I got you into this and I am sorry that we ever went looking for that book. I should have left well enough alone.”

“No, no apologies,” I say. “Don’t feel badly, there is nothing wrong with what we did. It is right. Everything is right now.”

“But…” you start.

“We need to get the other women. We need to show them the path. They won’t believe me, but I know we can convince them. You need a harem. You need all of these women to be yours. It is your destiny, as it is mine.”

“I don’t…” you start again.

“No, I know this is right. I know it with every part of myself. It is still early enough, the nuns are at their nightly devotional, I am going to get them. We need to do this. I want those women, as well. I know it, I need pussy as much as I need cock. It is the one true way. It is my calling. You must wait here and I will bring them to you. They will all want to see what we have found; they will want to experience this as we have. You stay; I will get them all…” I say as I turn and walk away from you.

You were left there, mouth agape, totally stunned by these developments. Perhaps you realize you were helpless to stop it, and you don’t know if you would even if you were able.

But I knew what my purpose was now.

THE END?