The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Karen’s gratitude II-deeper and deeper

Things were going nicely at the apartment complex near the beach, with my neighbor Rhonda completely in control of her new “maid” Karen.

Rhonda’s ideas of taking complete control of her tall, tan, hard-bodied neighbor started when she borrowed my book on hypnosis. It planted the seed, hypnotically, and let Rhonda’s own competitive, dominating nature nurture that seed into a lush fetishist’s garden of delight.

Rhonda mastered several phrases that would trigger Karen into a hypnotic state, when she needed additional programming to keep things interesting around here. Since she had been increasing her power walks, taking nutritional supplements and been eating a strict diet regimen, she was actually transforming more and more into the ideal Karen saw her as.

Karen, on the other hand, had been so busy pleasuring herself, she seemed a little pale lately. Her usual regimen of fitness, which had made her such a hard body to begin with, was on hold thanks to Rhonda wanting her on her hands and knees instead of on the treadmill, living on a diet of whatever fattening foods and desserts she would lick off her mistress’s feet. No doubt Karen’s 24 hour obsession with her neighbors’ feet, and submission to her was eventually going to diminish her sex drive for Ted. As much as I didn’t want to, I had to intervene a little to keep the cops from crawling up my ass if this all went down.

I must have been reading Rhonda’s mind, because as I came up the walkway bringing in the morning paper, I overheard Rhonda as she engaged Karen in a trance, before she went off to work. “Karen, you are to start hitting the tanning salon again, and to follow that with a kick boxing session and weight training 3 times per week. you need to stay manicured and pedicured, and convince your boss to let you telecommute, so you’ll be able to stay home more and drive less.” Karen nodded in compliance, taking in the suggestions as if they were her own. “Yes Ma’am, I understand and obey.” Rhonda sighed, almost like she didn’t want to say the next part, but knew she had a good thing going “You’ll need to keep sexually active with Ted as not to arouse suspicion, of course imagine me commanding you to orgasm when you do, but Ted must think everything is fine.” “Ted must think everything is fine” Karen replied. The real pleasure is reserved for me when you are here. When you are at home, you may fantasize about me, and may wear my stockings and shoes at work, so you can carry your mistress’s scent, but when you walk through MY door, you are MY robot. Off comes the suit and on comes the black bikini, pumps and oil. I have the power to loan you out to my friends, if they need a maid, massage, pedicure, or just to be pampered for the day, or while I’m out of town on business.

Do you understand?” “I understand, Ma’am, I am yours to loan out and service your friends as I service you. I obey your every command, Rhonda James.”

Karen takes in all the information like a sponge sucking up a spill. Rhonda lifted her skirt just high enough to see she’s completely wet. There’s a new flight attendant, a petite dragon-lady Filipino girl with a mean streak, who just moved in downstairs. Rhonda noticed she has 2 roommates, also tiny Filipino girls, half Karen’s height. Perhaps Karen will go “on loan” to them when Rhonda goes back East for the Holidays. Rhonda could probably hire her out during the day while Ted is at work, and make a nice income.

Karen could transform from high powered exec to completely submissive maid, addicted to other women’s feet and be the first of several Rhonda could ‘represent’ in her own maid service company. Eventually Rhonda would have her leave Ted, because the programming will be so complete she’ll only respond to her voice and commands, but the timing had to be right, without raising suspicion. If Karen ever became boring to Rhonda or got out of shape, she’d have to figure out who to palm her off on.

As Rhonda left, leaving Karen to stand in a trance for a few seconds to give her time to clear, I watched Rhonda walk away. She was getting a glowing tan, and the constant massages from Karen had made her skin look younger and shinier. It was amazing how the right exercise and nutrition could knock years off her appearance.

Karen was still in trance. Before she snapped out of it, all she needed to hear was Rhonda’s voice to keep her in state. Luckily I had recorded Rhonda when she interviewed me one day, trying to find better and better books on the subject of hypnosis, brain washing, and sleep programming. I turned the corner and quickly hit the “play” button on the recorder just as Karen started to stir. Rhonda’s voice said: “Karen, Trance” it worked. She snapped back into in state. I hit the play button again. “the next voice you hear will be mine.” I clicked it off. “Karen, can you hear me?” I asked. “Yes Ma’am,” was her reply. Good, she thought she was hearing suggestions from Rhonda, her sole operator.

“When both of my temples are touched simultaneously Karen, I will be a pose-able mannequin until I hear an alarm clock. Do you understand?” “Rhonda James will be a pose-able mannequin, ma’am” was her soft reply. Her beautiful, dark hair was perfect, and her brilliant eyes, stared blankly ahead. She could have been a model if she wanted, her features were perfect, and her eyes so clear and intense. Now they were blank and obedient, her years of business training rapidly being substituted for commands on how to serve her master, Rhonda James. “Karen, you’re longing to taste every inch of your mistress, it’s more than you can stand. “Am I not your obedient robot now, withholding my pleasure to better serve you? She asked. “You behave as my robot, but deep inside your desire to lick every inch of my body grows. You have been reading old lesbian pocket paperbacks from the 60’s like “The Kinky Girls”. I dropped the dog-eared copy of the book into her handbag. It was a fetish book from 1966, ironically all about housewives who had been seduced into being lesbian slaves of other women, with plenty of references to foot fetish and anus kissing.

You remember reading about, and becoming incredibly aroused by the stories of housewives, who, in experimenting with another woman, had their anus probed by their lover’s tongue. Your mistress has not allowed you that act of submission. Nor has she allowed you yet to lick her beautiful pussy. She has only allowed you to cleanse her feet with your subservient tongue, and drench your hungry taste buds under her arms. You want more. You need more. You will now have secret information on how to fulfill that wish, that need, that obsession.

“Tonight, you will have dinner made for your fiancée and then you’ll make love. Of course you’ll think of me, Rhonda James when you orgasm, but you must not arouse suspicion. After he’s asleep, you’ll fall asleep and have this dream:

You’ll be at my front door, wearing a suit like you have on now. You’ll have just gotten off work and will have a video and digital camera with you. I, Rhonda, will have just gotten out of the shower, and will answer the door in a towel. You will say you have some new products from work and wanted to show them to me, since my approval means so much to you.

After you ask me to sit on the couch for a photo, you’ll set up the camera. When you come over to pose me for a shot, you’ll press both my temples simultaneously. That will put my into a mannequin-like trance, and you’ll be able to pose me in any position you want. As soon as I am in trance, all those pent up desires to lick every area you have not been allowed to will multiply by 100. You will hunger to probe them and document it on video, and with the digital camera. You will do this because...you know that if you ever were to taste me vaginally, your submission to my total dominance and worship of me will be irreversible. It has that much power. You will pose me in several different positions, and take shots both still and video of you worshipping me. Your BOSAR increasing with each pose. You can drop the cameras on Rhonda’s neighbor Nicks porch for safe-keeping.

Pose me to French kiss my ass: face down, butt high in the air on my couch supported by a pillow, nude and you, in your suit, looking the executive in power: But you are truly the ultimate submissive, face down, hands on my hips, tongue extended toward the target.

You will realize then that you are going to orgasm 10x harder than you ever have before, then fall unconscious to the floor. You will relish the fact that this will be the last time you are going to be conscious in my apartment. You will have 20 minutes, including the time it takes you to wake up...to redress me and conceal your handiwork, before...you irreversibly become my robot. That’s right, after you have tasted the forbidden areas of Rhonda James, whenever you set foot in my apartment you will be purely my robot Programmed to serve and obey me. You will think only the thoughts I give you to think while you are here, and they will replay until each command is fulfilled. Meanwhile, Karen stood in trance next to her car. I made my way to the edge of the garage, out of visual and blew the whistle. She snapped to, smiled a clueless smile, and drove off. That night Karen had her instructed dream, and again the next night, awaking an having a ppowrful orgasm quietly to herself.

That would be my sole involvement in the action, having lent the original books to Rhonda I didn’t want to be targeted if this all went wrong.

Two Days Later:

Rhonda came back from her walk, as Karen brought groceries upstairs to make dinner for Ted again. Karen waved hello to her favorite neighbor, and went inside. Rhonda cranked her aerobic music for a couple hours more of exercise.

Later that night:

Rhonda walked a basket of laundry of laundry to the laundry room, where I was pulling my last load out of the dryer, as she threw her load in the washer. “Hey neighbor” she said. “Hey Rhonda, looks like you’ve lost weight, what’s your secret?” I asked. “Exercise, and vigorous massage”, she winked. “Well, gotta go, I have a long day tomorrow and need a shower.” she headed up the stairs.

Karen could hear the water running in the building next door. She looked out her window and saw Rhonda’s silhouette against her bathroom window. A few minutes later the lights went out at Karen’s place. No doubt she had lulled Ted to sleep and was on her way to see her master.

Rhonda answered the door. She hadn’t called Karen to come over and serve her, had she? She had been putting so much overtime into programming her hot new neighbor into complete submission she’d lost track. but what a pleasant surprise. She was fresh from the shower, and now she gets the royal treatment. Not a bad way to end the day she thought.

“Ma’am, I have some items from work I thought would please you.” said Karen. “A video camera and a digital still camera? Perks for working for a big internet firm I guess. What are they for?” asked Rhonda., a little suspicious. “I must share with you anything I find interesting ma’am, as I exist to serve you. I also desire pictures of you to look at when I am separated from you. I will masturbate to them at work to reinforce my BOSAR training. Every time I see the picture you will be more beautiful, and I will be more obedient, submissive, admiring and respectful of you.” Rhonda beamed with pride.

She had this absolutely beautiful woman, one-time competitor in the neighborhood exactly where she wanted her. Not only was she totally under her power, worshipped her feet, and thought about nothing but pleasing and serving her, but she was re-enforcing her own programming. With the medication she had been taking each night, slowly erasing long term memory and replacing it the commands Rhonda gave her, and the additional sleep programming and hypnosis sessions, Rhonda was gaining more control every day.

She was hooked on control. She wanted to get Karen so programmed she’d only remember serving Rhonda as her master. Her earliest memories would eventually be the first time she worked as Rhonda’s maid. She’d never have to lift a finger again to cook, clean, do her toenails, hire a massage therapist, or even do her own laundry. Hell, she’d love a fleet of these programmed maids. She wouldn’t even have to work.

She sat up to pose for a picture. “You’ll even get off on a photo of me with no make-up, hair tousled, and in nothing but a towel won’t you?” she asked. “Yes ma’am. You are physically unable to take a bad photo. You are perfection Rhonda James.” Rhonda blushed. Hearing this from a woman who actually was that much hotter than her, who had put herself though business school by modeling, but was now convinced she was only worthy to lick Rhonda’s feet gave her an amazing sense of power.

She felt herself get wet. She was totally in control of the hottest chick on the block, probably the neighborhood and instead of being knocked down a few pegs because of her moving in next door, she felt elevated, having this model quality woman as her personal door mat.

Karen set up for the first shot, and Rhonda posed, coyly. Karen stepped toward her very nonchalantly and said: “Ma’am, I just need to tilt your head like this”: Then she touched both of temples simultaneously, putting Rhonda into mannequin mode. Rhonda barely even blinked. Karen was wet with anticipation. Now she could finally taste her mistress forbidden zones and show her true submission, submission she had not been allowed to explore before. She set alarm clock so she would not stay too late, and get caught by Ted’s waking up. That would ruin everything Ted might try to take her from the one she existed to serve and obey. Te was nice enough but Rhonda was her master, totally and completely. Besides, she was totally perfect and Karen had injested enough of Rhonda’s DNA by licking her feet, her skin, her armpits, that she was little more than an extension of Rhonda’s will in her mind, under remote control by Rhonda.

She leaned Rhonda back on the couch, and interlocked her fingers behind her head, still sitting upright. She put a phone book under each foot. and took off the towel. Rhonda was like a perfect mannequin, not moving at all as Karen got on her hands and knees and spread the legs of the woman she worshipped. She had never been allowed to taste her here, and after she looked back at the camera, red record light blinking, she began to taste the juices she knew would put her deeper under Rhonda’s control, irreversibly under her power. It was the greatest taste she had ever experienced.

Every favorite flavor she had ever tasted came rushing back to her, and was replaced in her memory by this taste. It became the only flavor she could ever remember wanting, the flavor of the one who she would give complete control of her body and mind to.

Other memories flashed then slipped away. Erased. Rhonda James, Rhonda James serve Rhonda James, with BOSAR.

Rhonda didn’t stir as Karen lapped at her, praising her, complimenting her, telling her how perfect she was, how much of an honor to finally taste this was. Karen put a leash in Rhonda’s hand and a collar on herself and took a photo. She posed Rhonda in a dominant pose and got on her hands and knees and licked the tops of her feet,then sucked on each perfect toe, the video going and the stills clicking. She put ½ of Rhonda’s one foot inside her and the other in her mouth as the tape rolled.

She looked at her watch, and saw she’d have to be home soon, back in bed, before Ted’s sleeping pill wore off and before dawn. Only a little time left.

She put Rhonda face down, looking toward the camera, pelvis supported by a pillow, on the couch. She was nude, and Karen in her suit. Just like her “dream” had shown. She stared at the last forbidden zone on her mistress. She knew she’d never really have conversations with her in the apartment again, because her thoughts would all be the one’s Rhonda fed her. They were the only important thoughts anyway, she thought.

Before she moved here next to the most beautiful woman on the planet, who had the ability to make her feel totally submissive and free of pressure, her job had been a stress nightmare. The commute had been killing her, now all she had to do was what Rhonda told her. That got her wet. She would still have her job as long as Rhonda wanted her to, and stay with Ted until Rhonda commanded her to move in. Maybe she could sleep curled up at Rhonda’s feet, keeping them warm with her breasts as her master slept, their delicate fragrance saturating her skin. She trembled with pleasure.

She was ready for the ultimate act of submission, she was ready to erase any thought patterns except those Rhonda gave her after a moment of the most incredible ecstasy she could ever have. She looked around the apartment, aware that the surroundings would no longer be important, only serving Rhonda James was important. She caressed the buttocks in front of her. They glistened slightly with sesame oil, and felt firm thanks to all the power walks her master had been taking. The scent of soap wafted up to her nostrils. Rhonda had made sure she was really clean. Karen wrapped her arms around the waist of her incredibly powerful mistress. Rhonda’s hips were a little bigger than Karen’s but Rhonda was perfect. Karen plunged her tongue forward, until she could feel the cheeks around her face. Her tongue was stiff and straight, she could feel Rhonda wrapped around it, tight. There might have been a time in the past she would have recoiled from the thought of this, but that possibility reversed due to her programming, and suddenly the idea turned her on 100x times more. She pushed her face forward, deeper into her master. Her arms flexed as she hugged her waist and a flood of images of her submission and training played like a video on high speed. She could not show any more submission than this. She had her tongue inside Rhonda James ass.

She was ultimately submissive to Rhonda James. Rhonda James was in total control. She wanted to empty her head of any thought that didn’t come from her master. Her body was an extension of the will of Rhonda James. Rhonda James was her operator. With a vigor that shook her whole body like an expensively-dressed rag doll she came. She was inside Rhonda James! Her tongue had probed where she was never given permission to go. She was as submissive as she could possibly be, and her orgasm rattled her again and again. Her moans of pleasure muffle by the firm cheeks of Rhonda’s ass. Karen dropped from exhaustion, unconscious. She rolled to the floor, limp, and spent.

The timer went off. Karen’s eyes opened. Her expression was completely blank. Her arms stiffened at her sides. Her legs straightened. She stood up, and undressed. She was in nothing more than a black bikini now, and she applied a glow of sesame oil to herself. She then stood at attention, staring blankly ahead. Thinking nothing. Awaiting commands from her master. As far as she knew she was robot Karen, programmed to serve and obey Rhonda James.

Rhonda awoke, snapped out of trance by the alarm’s second ringing, Karen must have hit snooze, not shut it off. Why was she naked, she thought, and why was Karen at attention, in her black bikini? Her ass felt moist, and her pussy was wet. Rhonda stood up and looked at the clock. Holy shit, it was almost dawn, how long had she dozed?

Rhonda threw the towel around herself, and stepped into her fuzzy pink slippers, she was due for a new pair soon, but they were impregnated with her scent and still made an excellent training tool. She shuffled over to Karen, who stared blankly ahead. “Karen, how long have I been out?” Now convinced she is a robot, only able to respond to commands from her master and unable to think for herself while in Rhonda’s apartment, Karen responded. “I am robot Karen, programmed to obey and serve Rhonda James. I am ready for your commands.”

Total robot. Ahead of schedule. “What high school did you attend Karen?” asked Rhonda. “I am robot Karen, I was created to serve and obey Rhonda James. I think the thoughts you give me while serving you. My body and mind are under control of Rhonda James.” Rhonda almost came. Karen was totally under her control. She wouldn’t argue, or need any programming, save what errands she needed done during the day. “What servant programming do you have installed, robot? Asked Rhonda, as she slowly circled the woman who was now totally under her control.

“I am programmed in manicure, pedicure, reflexology, gourmet cooking and maid/ laundry duty.” Said Karen, sounding like a robot when she spoke. Rhonda fingered herself. The power was intoxicating. She pulled off her slipper and held it up to Karen’s button nose, burying it in the slipper. “Inhale.” commanded Rhonda. “Describe the scent.”

Karen doesn’t make the usual expression of hunger and lust for anything to do with Rhonda James’ feet like she did.. She merely identifies it. “That is the scent of my master, my controller, Rhonda James.” Excellent, thought Rhonda, she has sublimated her pleasure for complete and total obedience. She literally exists to serve me.

No bickering, no competition, even if guys check Karen out more than her, Karen’s sole purpose is to serve Rhonda.

“Karen” she said: I noticed a lot of time went by... and I’m parched, get me a glass of water. “Yes ma’am, get you a glass of water” she complied and awaited her next command. " After a sip Rhonda spoke. Karen, I’ll need a pedicure today, and a manicure, it turns out I’m flying back East for the Holidays. “Yes ma’am you are flying back east for the holidays. I will manicure and pedicure you.” Rhonda wondered if she’d miss the adoration. Well, at least she was only a total robot when she was in the apartment. Ted wouldn’t notice when she was at home, for now. She could leave a recording of things to be done while she was gone, and come home to a neat apartment, clean laundry, and a fully stocked fridge.

The little Filipino Flight attendants could probably stand to have their little size 5’s pampered after a long flight by an on call maid, and they repay her in cheap plane tickets. After the right amount of programming, robot Karen would be able to respond to commands given harshly in Tagala. She’d bought some language cassettes Karen could study while in trance, and be able to respond totally impressing her new temporary mistresses in Rhonda’s absence.

There was the immediate problem of dawn coming, and Karen still in robot mode. Rhonda gave her the command to get dressed, and then return to bed. Awake at the normal time and quit your day job. You have an offer from another company and will be working from the home. It was amazing how the second Karen stepped outside of Rhonda’s door, her smile returned and she looked at the most beautiful neighbor in the world with total worship in her eyes. Rhonda spoke. “Karen, I want you to meet the newest neighbors when you get back from work tonight.” Karen responded,

“Oh, I’ll be home early, I’m quitting my day-job today, so I’ll be at your disposal by noon, if that serves you.” Rhonda grinned ear to ear. “Do you speak a second language?” Karen said. “I don’t remember taking any courses. isn’t that funny?” Everything seems fuzzy before you let me start doing maid work for you.”

“I think you are going to be very proficient in Tagala, very quickly Karen.” Said Rhonda. “Trance.” Karen’s smile again went to a blank stare. “You will listen to these cassettes in the privacy of your car on the way to work, and in your headset while you exercise. You will immediately memorize the phrases and be able to respond to them. The accent on the tapes will be an incredible turn on, and you will desire to be given commands in that language, increasing tenfold every phrase you memorize.” Do you understand?”

“Yes, ma’am” was her reply. Rhonda snapped her fingers and Karen cheerfully strolled back home, just in time. Rhonda looked forward to cheap plane tickets from her new neighbors, a trip back East, and the knowledge Karen’s programming would stay intact in her absence. While she was gone, Karen would be eagerly taking commands for the week from 3 petite, dominant Filipino women, who’d be able to command their new maid to the exclusion of her even understanding any one else until their week was up. Karen was in for another adventure in submission.

Meanwhile, Rhonda flipped through her list. There was a very bitchy realtor who had the annoying habit of taking her parking space at the business park. She was single, young, and made really good money. She also had a messed up attitude to go with it. She’d insulted Rhonda’s little post holiday weight gain last year, humiliating her. It was time to make a peace offering. Rhonda grabbed her hypno disc and a bottle of the medication. She’d always liked that girl’s car, and as her new foot slave in training she’d be honored to give it to Rhonda. After all, once she gives up her condo, and moves in at the foot of Rhonda’s bed, she won’t have any real need except to serve her master and hand over her paycheck. Maybe Rhonda will let her be her driver...