The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Karen’s Gratitude”

as written by Nick Vegas

The new neighbor was stunning. Her dark hair shined and her skin was tanned and shiny. She had a warm inviting smile and her body was flawless, from her silver pedicure to her flat tummy and supple breasts. There wasn’t a soul in our building that didn’t notice her and find her attractive, including Rhonda, our blonde neighbor in the front who’s nasal New York accent was unmistakable.

Rhonda didn’t hide her jealousy over the perfect bodied new neighbor, or the fact she had a handsome, but workaholic fiancée, Ted. You could see it in her eyes. She new she was shorter than our new neighbor ,a little older than she was , and had a larger ass and thicker calves solid than her new neighbor. Rhonda liked being catered to and having people pay attention to her, she was the kind of woman who’d spend 50 bucks on her nails, and this was unacceptable. That was the day she asked to borrow my books on advanced hypnosis, gathering dust at my place, but soon to be put into practice by her.

She had mentioned before to me how she could never find a good housekeeper, and hinted around about there being nothing better than a good foot massage after a long strenuous walks in those little white keds, to keep her fairly thick but shapely muscular legs in shape. Hoping to entice me, she showed off her pedicure. Much to her chagrin I mentioned I wouldn’t mind giving a foot massage to the new neighbor, Karen. Judging by her reaction I tried to smooth things over by saying her ideal solution would be to find a housekeeper who’d give her footrubs too. That must have planted the seed that grew into the erotic result.

The building has limited laundry facilities so we all do what we can to move things quickly. Since everyone knows each other it’s common to pull the finished load out of the dryer and fold it, or at least put it in the basket, so you can use the machine. Apparently someone folded a load of Karen’s laundry for her, and one day in passing she half jokingly mentioned that she was so grateful she’d trade maid services to thank whoever did her the favor. I laughed it off, and then went and fantasized about her in a french maid outfit. Apparently I wasn’t the only one who heard her that day, Rhonda’s apartment is within earshot of the laundry room.

Rhonda read the hypnosis books with a fervor. She came home with an armload and with what looked like a pharmacy one day. She kept a running log of Karen’s laundry habits and made it a point to coincidentally drop by to do a load of her own whenever Karen came around. More than once Karen’s clothes ended up folded but nobody ever saw who did it. One day Karen had her arms around a basket and Rhonda showed up with a shiny silver disc, that reflected the sun with a glare. She made the reflection dance across Karen’s pupil’s methodically, rhythmically, until Karen’s disarming smile loosened into a blank expression. Still holding her laundry basket she stared ahead, not even greeting Rhonda. She stood there, entranced.

“Can you hear me Karen?” asked Rhonda in her New York whine. “Yes” was Karen’s almost whispered reply. “You are going to go deeper and deeper into state right now.” Said Rhonda. “When I count to three you will be in a deep deep state, only listening to and enjoying my voice.” she said. “One, two, three. Karen’s trance appeared even deeper.

Rhonda then said: “I am your operator now Karen, and you will follow all my suggestions, do you understand?” “Yes,” was Karen’s reply. “Good” purred Rhonda. “I only need to say the word ‘trance’ to you from now on and you will immediately go into this state, each time deeper and stronger than the last, do you agree?” “Yes” was Karen’s compliant answer. “You look forward to talking to me whenever you can Karen, and when you are in this state your whole body ebbs with pleasure. It feels very good to be in this state, no stress, no pain or headaches, just pleasure.” Rhonda smiled smugly, this new neighbor was getting all the looks, and rightly so, but soon her perfect body would be under her control, as her maid and personal servant, waiting on her hand and foot, especially foot.

. “You will act upon these suggestions when I release you from your trance, not remembering ever having been hypnotized.” “Karen” repeat after me: “Rhonda James is more beautiful every time I see her.” Karen does. “I feel obedient when I am in her presence.” Again, Karen’s blank stare indicates she’s compliant. “Something about Rhonda makes me want to be submissive.”

“I cannot help but admire and respect her.” Karen repeats the commands to Rhonda’s satisfaction. Rhonda smiles and pats her on the head, like an obedient puppy. “That’s a good girl Karen, the key words in those phrases are Beautiful, Obedient, Submissive, Admire, and Respect. That’s BOSAR programming, when I mention bosar , all those qualities will increase exponentially, by the day, hour or minute, however I, your sole operator decide.” “Do you understand?” Karen’s brain processed her new suggestions. “Yes.” Was her blank stared reply. For insurance Rhonda wanted to back up the hypnosis with medication and dream programming. She pulled out a small vitamin bottle, filled with pills she substituted, opening Karen’s mouth, she tossed a tablet onto Karen’s tongue, then closed it, and the bottle. Karen shuddered slightly as the pill dissolved.

Putting the pills into Karen’s pocket, Rhonda gave her additional instructions. “Karen, you are deeply grateful to me for folding your laundry, and will honestly desire to offer maid services to me. This desire will increase tenfold daily, and enter into your dreams. Any suggestions I make that you would have not agreed to before today, or found objectionable, will only arouse you now, with your arousal 100x more powerful than your objections ever were. You will automatically take a tablet each night from the bottle in your pocket at bedtime, unknown to your fiancée. Then at night you will have the following three dreams, waking up after each one.

In your first dream you will be in my apartment, dressed as a maid. You will address me as Ma’am, and walk back to my bedroom. Your excitement to be in the bedroom of someone you admire as much as me will be exhilarating. Your job will be to do my laundry, starting with hand-washing my week’s worth of stockings. After you look to see if the coast is clear you will grab the pile by the ankles, and bury your face in the feet of them, inhaling deeply. The scent will be the most erotic and intoxicating scent you have ever experienced. You will be instantly addicted and want the real thing, pressing against your face, your body. You will collapse unconscious from the reeling orgasm the scent of my perfect feet give you. You will whisper my name and awake, having a silent orgasm to yourself, not disturbing your fiancée. You will not question the dream, or your reaction, just note how good it felt, and believe the real thing must be even better. You will then fall immediately back to sleep and have your second dream.

This dream will begin with you again in the maid’s outfit, kneeling before me, my legs outstretched on the coffee table, glistening with perspiration, my white keds on and no socks. I will have just returned from my ½ hour walk on the beach, and will mention casually that my feet are tired. You will ask if I care for a footrub, to which I will answer “yes”. Your heart will soar as you untie my ked’s laces and slowly remove them from my feet. You will tremble as you put my keds gently on the floor, as if they were priceless. As you start to massage my moist feet, you will lean in closer and closer to them, admiring their perfection, and looking up at my face for approval. My approval means everything to you. You feel honored to serve me in any capacity, you would get off being a human doormat if I made the offer, wiping my bare soles on your face.

Remembering how addictive the stockings were, you will take my ankles in your grip and raise my soles to your face, burying it in them. A wave of pleasure will begin to rock your body and your hungry tongue will eagerly glide from my heel to the top of my little toe and across the rest and down the other foot to the heel. As you reel with orgasm you’ll cry out, “I am yours to command Rhonda James.” You will then awake and again quietly orgasm, and fall asleep again.

In your third dream you will be wearing a black bikini, and plenty of baby oil, as well as a collar attached to a leash on your hands and knees. I will be in sweats, my hair unkempt, but you will praise my beauty and ask how you may serve me. I will flippantly mention you can start by kissing my ass. You will pull my sweats down and take me literally, admiring and kissing my ass, praising it’s perfection all the while. I will take the leash and give it a tug, telling you that’s fine and it’s time to bathe me and shave my legs, at which point you will wake up and orgasm.

You will have these dreams for the next two days do you understand Karen?” asked Rhonda. “Yes Rhonda,” was her reply. “Very good, and during your waking hours you will think the word bosar repeatedly, and remember the dreams. You will feel comfortable with them, and will believe you read somewhere that the Native Americans believed you should live out dreams because they signify destiny.

“Now I am going to count up to three, and you will only consciously remember that you truly enjoy chatting with your most beautiful neighbor, Rhonda James, and how grateful you are I folded your laundry. All your other programming will only be retained subconsciously. And one two, three. Karen’s blank expression dissipated and she looked fully alert, she smiled at Rhonda, who was really looking good today she thought, as she headed upstairs.

That night Karen fell quickly to sleep, the first time, and dreamt the dreams in sequence about Rhonda. Always submissive, and every time Rhonda looked better than before. She never realized how perfect Rhonda’s body was, and how she must smell wonderful.

She imagined how nice it would be to kneel at Rhonda’s perfect little feet when she had finished doing her laundry for her. She would kiss their tops and lick their bottoms, and treat each little toe like she was giving it head. She awoke three times that night, and she had an orgasm each time she awoke. By the time she had dreamt every dream for the third time she was exhausted. She wondered for a split second why she had the dreams but then she didn’t care, how could she, it felt so good to let someone else do all the thinking.

The next morning Karen awoke refreshed, and felt eager for the week to end. Ted would be going on a business trip that would require him to be out of town until late Monday night. She was giddy with excitement, she could do housework for Rhonda all weekend, and if she was lucky, she might be able to act out at least one of her dreams, like she had read somewhere. She wanted to bury her pretty face in her neighbors stockings, reveling in their scent, being intoxicated by it, knowing that’s where she belonged.

She masturbated in her cubicle the better part of the day, by opening and closing her legs rhythmically, staring blankly at the computer screen. She made it look like she was working, but all she could think about was wearing nothing but a black bikini and and kneeling at Rhonda James’ feet. Rhonda James’ feet. Why hadn’t she noticed before? She felt so comfortable now with the idea, it had made her come so many times in the past few days. Rhonda’s body was perfect, she thought, much better than hers. She would love to just gaze up at her, submissively, waiting to be told what to do. She wanted to eagerly lick Rhonda’s feet clean, to bury her face in her soles. To feel Rhonda’s power over her follow her commands.

Maybe she would see her when she did a load of laundry tonight. She came at the thought, she wished she was doing Rhonda’s laundry for her, so she could rummage through the clothes and bury her face in their scent.

Later that evening, with her arms around her laundry basket, Karen began to exit the laundry room. There were two more nights of dreaming before Ted went out of town and who should appear, blocking the laundry room door and Karen’s exit? Rhonda. She’s in a lightweight summer dress, her skin tan from a day at the beach, and wearing open toed sandals. Karen is pleasantly surprised to see her neighbor. She can’t believe how hot she looks. She looks down at her feet immediately, and feels herself get wet. Rhonda’s calves are tanned and muscular. They are bigger than hers, but that’s better because Rhonda defines beauty to her now. Her BOSAR training has been doubling the last two days.

Rhonda sees that the combination of reinforced hypnosis, combined with the drug and associating extreme pleasure to the programming is working. But Rhonda can see that even with her hair disheveled, the new neighbor is so much hotter than her, that she must be completely under her control. More intense programming is needed, to make Karen worship her completely.

“Karen, how are you tonight?” she purrs. “Fine, how are you? Wow, you look great Rhonda!,” pipes Karen. “Trance” is Rhonda’s only response. Karen’s expression is blank and obedient. “Karen, the mere mention of my name gets you wet now, and you are continually increasing your BOSAR.” “Yes Ma’am,” answers Karen in monotone. “I have a couple new dreams you’ll be dreaming for the next couple nights, and you’ll come harder than before and dream them four times per night.”

“In dream one, I’ll have just returned from my walk on the beach, glistening with perspiration. Meanwhile you’ll have been diligently licking my shoe collection clean. My salty taste is like an addictive drug, that increases your submission and obedience,but you crave more. You want to give me more control. You want my body to have a remote control effect on yours so you can be free from having to worry about anything. All you want is to have me tell you what to do.” “Yes Ma’am.” says Karen.

“When I return, tanned and perspired, your initial reaction will be to want to remove my keds and worship my feet, but I will have another plan. You will be told to stand, and I will raise my arms above my head. I will ask you to check if I remembered deodorant, by sniffing under my arms. You will eagerly sniff, but I will grab your hair and push your face into my armpit, you will not resist. The scent of my pheromones will pull you in, and your tongue will lap up my taste. You will hungrily lap up my flavor, and memorize it’s perfection. That’s when I tell you the power of it. Your period will now be in sync with mine. Your body will be under my control. Between the constant licking of my feet and my pits, you will believe you have ingested enough of my DNA that it is controlling you. You will believe that your body assimilates my genes and you become an extension of my will. This will be the biggest turn on yet and you’ll want to give yourself over to me even more. Do you understand?” Karen is clear on the instructions, and repeats them back.

“The second dream goes further, and because it is so intense, any objections you may have had before this become reversed and then multiplied by 100x. It will make this idea very attractive to you, and one you will want to act out before the end of the weekend.” Karen’s trance is deep, and she listens attentively as Rhonda gives further instructions.

“Your submission and obedience to me is still not enough for you. You remember reading about a unique ritual in which someone just tastes a drop of another’s urine, and by the sheer act of submission they accept their position, enslaved by it. But you believe that because of the special properties I already have, that it would make your behavior almost robot-like. In fact your dream will be just that. I will instruct you to dab me dry me after I urinate and the single drop that is on your finger, you’ll taste. It will make you behave only slightly robotic, in your waking state when you act as my servant. It will affect your movements and speech in my presence. You will then ask me for a full golden shower, Then awake to an orgasm.

Karen’s face shows distaste for a split second, then reverses as she licks her lips. Rhonda starts to get a little excited herself, seeing how well the programming is working.

“Karen, your third dream will begin with you in my tub, on your back, looking up at my perfect body. I will have a large glass of white wine and will guzzle it. I will lift my leather mini skirt and shower you with what seems like a gallon. It’s salty sweetness and warmth will cover you, as you writhe in pleasure on the floor of the tub. You’ll feel it hit your face and stick out your obedient tongue for a taste. The room will spin and you’ll orgasm into unconsciousness. You’ll awaken washed, dry, and well oiled in your black bikini, with a collar and leash. You will see this scene as if one a movie screen and when I give commands, your compliance will be completely robot-like. You will have surrendered all pleasure so that you may better serve your mistress, as her robot. Seeing that scene, you will awake and come with more intensity than ever before. These are the dreams until Friday when Ted drives off to the airport.”

“You’ll wait 30 minutes from his departure to knock on my door with your offer of maid service. Your intent will be for just the day, unless I suggest otherwise. In your waking state every suggestion I make will be a great idea, and the dreams will be flooding your thoughts, as your desire to try them out increases in my apartment.

“One , two, three.” Karen smiled at her incredibly hot neighbor, who had the most gorgeous tan and those perfect feet. God how she loved talking to her, her voice just soothed her. Funny she thought, that a nasal New York accent like that would make her feel so good. She was such a wonderful woman and she could hardly wait to offer her gratitude and maid service on Friday when Ted took off.

Karen went home and went to sleep. That night she dreamt and her constant orgasms soaked her panties but she was quiet enough not to wake Ted. The next day she went to work and the next day was Friday. At last. Ted would take off for a flight at 5 pm and she would be actually visiting her neighbor by 5:30!

There was a knock at Rhonda’s door. It was Karen, all smiles. “Hi Rhonda” she said so perkily. “I just wanted to let you know how incredibly grateful I was for your folding my laundry.” “You’re quite welcome” she replied. “I wanted to offer you maid service for being so nice, I thought today I could help you around the house.”

Rhonda smiled, this was perfect. “Why just for today? why not be my maid and personal servant, on call, until I say otherwise?” Karen’s expression was blank for a split second then a huge smile appeared. “That’s a great idea, I’ll be your maid and personal servant on call until you say otherwise!”

“Great, you can start by washing my stockings in the bedroom. I have been so swamped I must have a week’s work lying in there, but they’ll need to be hand-washed.” Karen couldn’t believe her happy ears. The most beautiful woman she’d ever seen,who’d she’d gladly do anything for was going to let her wash her stockings!

She wanted to see if the dreams she’d been having were coming true. She knew she needed to act them out for closure. She went into the bedroom and there they were. She grabbed them up by the ankles and held them to her face. Ten stocking feet from five days all there, in her eager face. Karen pushed her perfect face into the stockings and breathed in. The smell of Rhonda James! It was true, she could get addicted to Rhonda’s scent. She never really smelled another woman’s feet, and it was like a drug. Not just any woman, but Rhonda James. She came when she said the name to herself and dropped unconscious from the intensity of her orgasm.

Rhonda went for a walk on the beach, power walking, and her body glistened with perspiration upon her return. Karen was stirring, and staggered into the living room after hearing the door. To her, Rhonda looked more beautiful than the last time she saw her, half an hour ago. She knew Rhonda really did have an addictive chemistry and caught herself staring at what foot was exposed by the sock-less keds Rhonda wore. “That was a great power walk, but my feet are killing me.” said Rhonda. I know you’re doing my laundry now, but would you be a dear and give me a footrub?

Karen’s eyes lit up. Another dream come true. This was incredible. “Would I?” she said. “I love giving footrubs” she giggled. She thought Rhonda was not going to enjoy it nearly as much as she was, but then she thought making Rhonda happy made her feel happy. “That’s a good girl,” sighed Rhonda, as she looked down at Karen, kneeling there, removing the keds like they were precious gems. “My feet aren’t offensive are they?” she asked, knowing the answer. Karen looked up at the neighbor she worshipped,and brought the glistening foot to her eager, model like face, and buried her face in the sole,inhaling deeply and shivering with excitement. “No, not at all, they’re perfect, they’re wonderful, you’re wonderful, and I’m honored you let me touch their perfection.” Karen put both soles up to her face, and held them there for a moment, feeling the power Rhonda has over her going through the soles into her body.

“Massage them.” orders Rhonda. “Yes Ma’am” says Karen and she begins. Her lip licking while she obediently gives Rhonda a footrub is too much, and she says to Rhonda: “Ma’am what do you think of acting out dreams?” she awaited the reply eagerly. “I heard somewhere that dreams are destiny and you should act them out for closure and not judge them.” That is exactly what Karen thought, as she stuck her hungry tongue out and licked Rhonda’s feet completely, from heel to toe, not missing an inch of the moist aromatic flesh she’d dreamt abut so many times only to awake with orgasm. This time it was even stronger as she screamed out “Rhonda James, I am yours to command” then fell unconscious in a heap at her mistress’s feet after she came.

Rhonda figured she’d have a fully programmed robot by the end of the night, or at least mid-day Saturday and she’d not need make any more small talk with this neighbor who’d knock her down a peg in the eyes of male neighbors. The hottest chick on the block would blankly obey her mistress, at every opportunity, with nothing more than a voice over the phone triggering the programming. She’d switch her work hours so she could serve Rhonda more often before her fiancée came home, and be a robot to do all her cooking, cleaning, personal grooming and as a robot she’d lick her mistress’s pussy without moaning so damned much, like she did when she licked her feet, early on.

Rhonda was set. Pedicures, gourmet meals, leg waxing, and all for free, from the best looking woman on the block who now was convinced Rhonda was the best looking woman on the planet.