The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kacie is Way Too Smart to be Dumb

Kacie Gordon had been with the company almost 20 years now. It seemed like just yesterday she was uncertain of everything and anything. She made lots of mistakes. She was sure the men thought she was just a dumb blonde, particularly since she had a 34D chest. But eventually, she found her way and slowly worked her way up to mid-management. She even ran her own mini-department. Still, she had that unshakable feeling that the top management still thought of her as just some office eye candy, a bimbo. That nagging feeling never left, even when she tried to put it in the back of her mind.

When there was talk of potential promotions, Kacie was thought to be a shoo-in for at least one of them. She was afraid her limited self-assurance, however, might cause her to blow the interview. She made an appointment with an employment counselor to prepare for the promotion process. No harm in getting some advice before I apply and before I face the top management folks in an interview.

She walked into the office and waited while the counselor finished with his earlier meeting. He opened his door and a smiling young lady walked out thanking the man as if he had saved her life. Wow. I wonder if he is that good?

“You must be Miss Gordon.”

Kacie smiled. Yes, although I prefer Ms. Gordon.”

“My apologies Ms. Gordon. Please come in. I’m John Johnson.” He extended his hand and Kacie shook it firmly. She self-consciously noticed that her chest bounced slightly as she did so. Those damn breasts.

Kacie walked in and sat down.

“What can I do for you Ms. Gordon?”

“Well you see Mr. Johnson, I have been working for Wilson Industries for almost 20 years. I have had a few promotions, but nothing of any great consequence. I am about to apply for a much bigger promotion—and a lot more pay too—and thought I’d get some professional advice on how to face a team of older men who are running the company and who will make these promotion decisions.”

“I see. And why do you think that you couldn’t simply get by on your own merit … your 20 year track record … and so on?”

“Well I’m just …. What I mean is …”

He smiled. “I take it you lack a bit of self-confidence Ms. Gordon.”

Kacie blushed and nodded.

“Moreover, I take it that you work hard to overcome sexual biases against women in your line of work.”

“Yes. That’s true. I mean now days there are lots of women at the company, but none at top management. And they all think …” Kacie trailed off.

“Go ahead Ms. Gordon. This is all confidential. You can tell me what you think they think about women, about you.”

Kacie nodded and swallowed hard. “Well they see me. Blonde. And with …” Kacie gestured at her own chest.

He nodded. “I am afraid I understand Ms. Gordon. I can’t say I am proud of my fellow male executive the way they treat women as sex objects first and peers second. And yes, it is true that blonde woman face it worse, particularly if they are … well … proportioned.

Kacie blushed more, feeling like he must be staring at her chest too.

“What I can tell you, however, is that you can overcome this prejudice, and moreover you can use it to your advantage.”

“Really? Like how? I really think I am ready for this promotion of they’d only give me chance.”

“Well let’s start with the basics. Oh, forgive me. I didn’t even offer you anything to drink. Can I get you a coffee? Water? Something else?”

Kacie relaxed. He understands. “Yes. Just water please.”

“One water coming right up.” He stood and walked to the corner of his office where he opened a wall panel—that turned out to be a door to a fridge. He came back with a water bottle. “Here you are Ms. Gordon.”

“Thanks.” Kacie opened up the bottle and took a sip of the cool water. Then another. It was cool and her throat was dry—probably nerves.

“Anyway, let’s get back at it. We start at the beginning. We know you are qualified. But we also know these men see only the physical you. The body, not the mind or spirit.” Kaci nodded as she sipped more water. “And part of the reason these men act this way is because of their upbringing, part is biology, and part is lack of discipline on their part.”

“Ummmm, yeah I guess. What do you mean exactly?” Kacie took another sip and realized she drained the entire botte. Mr. Johnson noticed and went to get her another as he continued to explain.

“Well Ms. Gordon let’s address each one. Oh and here you go.” He handed her another bottle. Kaci nodded a thank you. “Upbringing. These men were raised during a time when women were secretaries and nothing else, at least in an office. Their upbringing tells them that women are not fit for any other role in business. Sure, this isn’t true. But it was how they were raised.” Kacie nodded and acknowledged this. Her father was that way too. Old men just think that way. “Two, biology. Men have a biological need to procreate—if I may be so blunt. So when they see a pretty girl like you, a girl that might make a suitable mother for their offspring, they focus on that sexual biological need. They might not even think about it, but they just react instinctively. They think—‘hey, I want to bed that women with the large chest and plant my seed.’”

Kacie blushed bright red, but knew what he said was true. She was told as a younger woman that men think with their dicks and sure enough, they do. Luckily the water helped calm down her beet red face.

“Three, lack of discipline. Oh and here you go Ms. Gordon.” He handed Kacie another water and she reflexively started guzzling her third bottle. Her mind was at least starting to relax as she took in what Mr. Johnson was saying. “These men, despite their upbringing and their biological desire to bed you until they have had their way with you, could still control themselves if they wanted to. It takes disciple. For example. I’m a man. I have the same upbringing as them. I was told, just as they were, that blonde girls with big cans were just bimbos.” Kacie nodded, not recognizing her had changed his language a bit. But she was aware she had big cans. “And like them, I too can’t help but notice those monster tits of yours and wish to plow myself between them and unload all over them. But I choose to address you professionally and not mention how much I would like to use those huge melons as fuck toys. I even keep my eyes on your face rather than on those giant bazookas. This is because I have discipline.”

Kaci nodded along. He does have discipline. He isn’t thinking about fucking my tits with his cock and … Kacie blushed wildly. Wow, I just thought about his cock. I bet he could make me tits tingle if it was riding up and down between my titties.

“And you might wonder how I maintain this disciple.” Kacie nodded quickly, her chest bouncing along as she did so. “It’s through the release of my desires before I met with you.”

Kacie scrunched up her nose. “Huh?”

“You saw that young lady leaving ahead of you?”

“Yes.”

“Well she used her mouth on my cock and drained me of my sexual desires so that I could focus on you rather than on that giant rack of yours.”

“Oh. I seeeeeeeee … wait? What?”

“As we already discuss Miss Gordon, because of your monster tatas, the only focus I would normally have is on them. I would make you uncomfortable and you would stammer because … well let’s face it … you’re a blondie and in way over your head. Right?”

Kacie nodded although she wasn’t sure why. But he is the expert and I’m just a girl. I wonder if he will focus on my monster tatas soon? I mean he should.

“But if you want to impress a powerful man like the ones you are about to meet for a promotion, you need to take their focus off wanting to fuck you like a little slut. And how do you do that? By sucking out every drop of their desire at the very beginning of the meeting. Once they are relaxed, and empty of the jizz that makes them stare at your monster tits, they will be able to see you for who you really are, which is all you want—to be given a chance on the merits.”

Kacie nodded. Yes, if I can take away their desires, then they will see me for who I am. “But how?”

Johnson smiled. “I guess you are really a dumb blonde. I just told you. But that’s ok. I have a better idea, how about I show you?”

Kacie nodded quickly as she liked to have men show her how to do things.

“First, stand up like a good girl and take off that silly op of yours. I can barely see your massive juggs under that heavy blouse. How else can I show you how to use those flesh puppies if I can’t see them?”

Kacie stood there looking confused. Wait? I have to undress? But that seems, like totally wrong. I mean sure, he has a point, that I have to show him big, big boobies and stuff, and I guess he is the expert and things, but … she pondered and pondered. Johnson stood there smiling at her as she tried her best to use her little head to think. “Are you sure Mr. Johnson? I mean I get it, but it seems like then you will see my … “ Kacie blushed wildly. “… my boobies.”

“That is true Miss Gordon—you don’t mind me calling you Miss instead of Ms. do you, given that Ms. implies that you have some power and intellect while Miss implies that you are just a fuck toy, and I know that this is how the men see you and how you will use that to get what you want.”

Kacie scrunched her nose. What? What did he say? That I’m a fuck toy? Oh wait. I get it. He is saying that the men think I’m a fuck toy and that I can use that to get what I want. So to be a good fuck toy, I should be a Miss, not a Ms., and I should take off my top. Duh. It was so obvious. Kacie smiled and nodded quickly as she undid her blouse buttons and dropped her blouse to the floor. She stood there in her heavy black plain bra.

“Very good Miss Gordon. I am glad you understand. Most girls are too dumb to get it, but you are way too smart to be some dumb piece of flesh for my pleasure.”

Kacie smiled at the obvious compliment.

“But I am afraid that bra is far too plain. Take it off immediately and we will work on finding you a better one for your interview.”

Kacie nodded although she was worried about not having the right bra. She unhooked her bra and it fell to the floor and her massive hooters fell out. Her nipples hardened quickly due to the cool air.

“Good. Now that pants suit … you’ll have to take that off too. A girl needs to wear a short skirt with hosiery if she wants to get the attention of the men who might promote her.”

“Duh? I feel so dumb sometimes Mr. Johnson.” Kacie slid off her pants, standing there in just her black panties.

“Not at all Kacie. As I have said, you are far too smart to be some dumb blonde fuck toy whose only purpose is to pleasure men with your body, especially that pretty mouth and those big cans.”

“Thank you Mr. Johnson. That’s nice of you to say.” Kacie smiled wide at such a great compliment at how smart and stuff she was.

Now those panties are a bit plain too. I am afraid they also will not do.

Kacie nodded and understood. If she wanted a promotion, she needed to take off these boing granny panties.

She smiled up at the expert, as she stood there naked.

Now, if I were one of the men interviewing you and I saw you like this, I would want to fuck you, because of the things we already talked about, biology, training, and lack of discipline. So if you are in that situation, he will see you as just a fuck toy. He won’t see you for the useful person who deserves a promotion if for no other reason than to be eye candy for the more important men. Right?

Kacie nodded. “Yes sir Mr. Johnson. I want him to see me as … wait… I’m eye candy? But I thought …”

“Hush now Kacie. I am just saying that even if you were dumb and not up to the promotion, you could at least be eye candy. I am not saying you ARE dumb, just if you were a dumb blonde bimbo.”

“Ohhhhhhh, I get it. So I should get promoted even if I am dumb. Is that it?”

“Exactly Kacie. In fact, you could even pretend to be a dumb useless girl and still get the promotion.”

“Really?” Like no matter what I get the job?”

“Right. All you have to do is kneel down and make sure the man knows that you understand that even a dumb girl like you knows she can be useful.”

“But I’m not dumb, right?”

“No of course you are definitely not dumb, as you are so smart that no one could think of you as simply a cum rag. But remember, you are pretending to be dumb to prove that you can get the promotion anyway. See how that make perfect sense?”

Kacie giggled. “Yeah. Obvi. I guess sometimes I get so caught up in stuff and things and my brain goes like … woooo weeee.”

“No worries Miss Gordon. Now let’s get you working on proving that even a dumb little big titted bimbo like you can get a promotion. All you have to do is kneel down and show me that you know what makes me happy with you.”

Kacie nodded and knelt down. She smiled up. “So what do I do?”

“Well I bet you would be really good at making sure I don’t think of you as a stupid fuck toy by taking away my biological reason for thinking that.”

Kacie nodded more then stopped. “Huh?”

“Wow, you are really good at pretending that you are a dumb little whore Kacie. I almost think you have no idea what to do. But I’ll play along.”

Kacie nodded more and was super glad he said that because she really didn’t know what to do.

“Just unzip my fly and take out my cock and suck on it until I cum all over your pretty face and big titties.”

Kacie frowned. “Wait, that sounds like a blowjob. Only my boyfriends get those from me.”

“Oh Kacie, you are so good at pretending to be dumb. Of course it’s not a blowjob. It’s just you using your skills to get a promotion. In fact, I’ll be sure to not call it a blowjob. We will just have you use your mouth top drain my cock because that is what dumb girls who want promotions do.”

“Oh, well then since it’s not a blowjob, I guess I can do it.”

“That’s a good girl.”

About 10 minutes later Kacie smiled up proud at Mr. Johnson as she did a great job pretending to be a dumb girl, and although she didn’t given him a blowjob, she did use her mouth all over his cock and balls until he came loads all over her face and tits. That made her look super dumb so that she can get a promotion.

“Did I do that right Mr. Johnson? It felt like I was doing things right when you called me a ‘brainless bimbo’ right before your cock unloaded all of the biology on me. I mean it was a lot like a blowjob but … like … you know … even better, because of the way you called me names and played with my boobies, like you were really thinking I was a dumb blondie. I bet that if I did this to the men who ar going to interview me, then they will be so drained of all their biology that they will not see me as a stupid whore, but a smart woman.”

Kacie smiled so proud that she understood how to control an interview that way.

“Of course you did it right Kacie. If I didn’t know better, I would have guessed that you really did give me an amazing blowjob. There was one thing though.”

“Oh no, did I do something wrong?” Kacie was super worried. She was sure the concern was obvious from her face, well except for all the biology dripping off it.

“Well like I said, you need a better outfit to do your interview. I want you to go get proper grown-up lingerie and a nice skirt outfit and return tomorrow.” He even handed her a list of things to wear, which was super helpful.

The next day, Kacie smiled up at Mr. Johnson as she knelt down, his cock in her mouth. She was wearing a short pleated skirt that barely covered her bottom, and a tight blouse that was unbuttoned to show her ample cleavage. Well she WAS wearing that until she took it off to practice her interview skills. Underneath, she wore a bright pink pushup bra, matching panties, and even a matching garter belt. She even wore pink stockings. Mr. Johnson helped her by calling her names as if he didn’t have discipline, the way the men who would interview her might. He called her dumb, and stupid, and brainless. Oh and bimbo, and slut, and whore. He held her head in his hands and even thrust his biology in and out of her mouth. Good thing Kacie knew better, because it was a lot like when her old boyfriend used to get mad at her and fuck her face. Mr. Johnson even played with Kacie’s boobies, pushing them out of her bra cups so that she could practice interviewing while distracted with the pleasure she gets—something she forgot about until he reminded her after some more water bottles—when her titties are fondled. She had to concentrate hard because she was getting super wet from the pleasure when he squeezed her nipples and called her a useless, brainless, dumb, cocksucking bimbo. But she continued to try and drain his biology from him. She pretended like it was a real blowjob because that made it easier for her to remember what to do.

When Mr. Johnson had a huge blast of his biology come out, Kacie made sure it splashed all over her face the way any dumb girl would, because she knew that she was practicing tricking the men who would later interview her for a job to think she was a stupid whore.

Kacie practiced all week, and even the next. She was getting really good at it, and as a special reward, Mr. Johnson did put his biology inside her wet spot because she really needed to relax her mind from all the excitement she got from being an excellent interview. He told her that a good girl will let a man help her relax by shoving his biology inside her wet spot and that when she isn’t sure if her spot is wet, she should bend over and lift up her skirt and ask a man if he could use his biology to check just to be safe.

And the next week after that, she had her interview. All her training worked! She got promoted to chief of executive biological release and got to use her interview skills every day on all the members of the board. She even got to visit Mr. Johnson weekly to hone her skills, just in case. And just to reassure her, she was reminded by him many times, that she was way too smart to be a dumb bimbo.