The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kacie Gets a New Office Chair

Kacie Gordon, the office junior executive, was tasked with leading an ergonomics study of the office. This lead to new keyboards, computer mice, and larger screens for all the desks. Then she helped get stand-up desks for all the staff and executives. The last step was correcting the office chairs. She arranged a visit with the salesman who was recommended by the CEO for the new chairs. The CEO even suggested, surprisingly given how he was in his 70s and not likely an innovator in Kacie’s opinion, that the office consider looking into the latest trend—the office ball chair. These supposedly improved posture, balance, and muscle core.

Kacie met the salesman and led him into her office. “A pleasure to see you again Ms. Gordon.”

Kacie smiled. She really didn’t like this guy. He oozed smarminess. But the CEO insisted and he did have the market, she heard, on the office ball chair, so she had to be professional. “Likewise.” She gave him her best fake smile.

“I know you are busy Ms. Gordon, so I won’t waste your time. I have all the brochures you might need, but someone as savvy as you are, I am sure, you want the literature and specs online. I have it all her on this disc drive.” He handed her the small device and she plugged it into her computer. “Just hit the ‘start’ button Ms. Gordon, and it will lead you through the details. I’ll be here to answer questions you might have as you go through this.”

Kacie nodded and smiled back. At least he isn’t wasting my time with fast talking bullshit. Kacie looked at the screen.

After a few seconds, even though her clock told her it was 2 hours later, Kacie blinked. Her screen said that she reviewed the specs in great detail, although she couldn’t quite recall what it was that she read over. She was a professional however, and she was not about to let the salesman think she didn’t read it carefully. “Yes, very good sir. I do have a follow up question or two.” Kacie learned that trick years ago, to ask a follow up question when she was lost. It made her look engaged and interested.

“Of course Ms. Gordon, ask away.”

“Well I am still unsure how the chairs actually help the posture. It seems that sitting on a large rubber ball can be dangerous rather than beneficial. At least until one gets the hang of it.”

“You raise a good point Ms. Gordon. There is an adjustment period. But we actually send our staff in to basically train everyone here … how shall I say this without sounding too silly … how to learn how to sit down all over again. And we do so to prevent injury. In fact, I expected you to ask that very question because it is the key question after all, and one that only someone as smart as you would ask. You were chosen to lead the ergonomic upgrades, I am sure, due to your insights like this and you need to be sure you order something that will work and be safe. Right?”

Kacie smiled. Yeah, he was a salesman, but that was a good line, because it was all true. I was chosen because I’m pretty much the smartest person here. And yes, I want the choice to work to improve the health of everyone here and no injure anyone. “Correct.”

“How about this. I will give you a demonstration on exactly how these chairs work and if you have more questions, you can ask, and if at the end, you are not fully certain that this is the right choice for you, then no hard feelings, and I leave. Fair?”

Kacie nodded. “Of course. So you have a chair with you I take it.”

“Of course I do Ms. Gordon. No good salesman comes without his product to show. Do you mind if I have you stand up from you chair and then I will get the ball chair ready for you to try out.”

Kacie nodded and stood up and was about to move away, when he told her she could just remain standing and the chair would be in place in a matter of seconds. He walked to her side of the desk. Then a few seconds later he told her it was set up. That was fast. Kacie only saw him walk behind her and without a new chair.

“Now do not sit down yet, Ms. Gordon. You must first face the chair to get it primed for use. So just turn around and face the new chair.”

Kacie smiled and turned and faced the chair. It was odd looking. It was two legs, the body of the chair, and two arm rests, with a head support on top. She couldn’t really see a “ball” that she was expecting. She did not see the salesman as she stared at the head rest of the chair. He must be close though, as she could hear him as if he was standing right there.

“I can tell from your face Ms. Gordon, it isn’t exactly what you first expected, but trust me, you will find the chair works perfectly once primed.”

“OK. But what does that mean, ‘primed’?”

“Excellent question. I think it is better to explain while the demonstration continues. So the first thing you need to do to prime the ball chair is to kneel down in front of the chair.”

Kacie did so. It was an odd thing to do, but maybe once the chair is primed it doesn’t have to be primed the next times she needs to sit. She smiled up, although it was silly given that she was smiling up at the chair’s head rest, not the salesman. He must be behind the chair as his voice is very clear.

“Good. Now you will see a zipper just above the chair legs in the center. This is the protective covering. Open the zipper and pull down the protective covering, lowering it all the way to the base of the legs.”

Kacie undid the zipper. The top of the protective cover opened up and she easily slid the cover down to the base of the chair legs. She smiled up again staring right at the head rest.

“Very good. Now you see the lever in the center whether the zipper was?” Kacie nodded. You will also notice there are two balls hanging under the lever. These are the balls that help name the chair and which need to be primed to raise the lever. Some of our models have levers that are partially or even fully raised the second you removed the protective cover, but even those models have to have the balls primed.”

“OK, but what do I do to prime the balls?”

“Excellent question Ms. Gordon. Since you are new to this, I won’t show you the expert way, so I will teach you the basic ball priming way.”

Kacie looked up. “No, I am plenty smart enough to learn the expert way, especially if I am to consider recommending your chair to the entre company or not.”

“I expected you to say that Ms. Gordon. Your CEO told me what a star you are for the company. And how you are willing to do whatever it takes to get any job done and done right.”

“Indeed. That is true.”

“OK, well the expert way is somewhat complicated and can cause a bit of a mess of chair fluids. I recommend that anyone priming the balls of a chair needs to remove her blouse so as to not ruin it.” Kacie gasped slightly. “Yes. I know that is an unusual suggestion. BUT if you want to do this right. Otherwise, your blouse might get ruined. Your call Ms. Gordon. I can demonstrate the priming either way. The easy way, or the expert way. If it helps, I promise to close my eyes so as to not see you in just a bra.”

Kacie knelt there for a moment. She wanted to prove that she was an expert. If it meant the salesman got a small peek, so be it. She began to unbutton her blouse and let it fall to the floor. She was wearing her red lace bra covering her 32DD chest. “Yes, please close your eyes. That would make it better. And I’m ready for the demonstration on priming the chair balls.”

“Very good Ms. Gordon. Now, you need to lean forward and place your face so that you are close to the balls to get a clear look. You may have to tilt your head slightly to get under the lever as it raises.”

Kacie leaned forward like she was told and saw a clear view of the balls. They seemed to have thin wiry strings on them. “OK, ready.”

“Now Ms. Gordon, this is why I had you remove your blouse. You need to lick over the balls to prime them perfectly. Experts will hold them gently as they do so as they are very delicate, perhaps the most sensitive part of the ball chair. Be sure to lick all over the entire ball area, both sides. And if you notice the lever raising, be sure to lick that up and down too, as this increases the priming to maximum levels. Do you understand Ms. Gordon?”

Kacie looked up at the chair, which is where the salesman’s voice was coming from. She nodded. This was certainly odd, but easy to understand. This must be a top-of-the-line chair to require such attention to detail to make it work just right. Kacie softly held the two balls in her hand. She could tell they were encased in a soft sack that dangled under the lever. She started to lick the soft case. It surprised her that it wasn’t a metallic taste, but more of a salty taste that was also quite pleasing. When she felt a string of drool leave her lips and land on her chest, she was glad she had removed her blouse. It would be embarrassing to have drool all over the front of her blouse. Kacie worked softly and slowly to fully lick over the entire ball case and she could see the lever not only rising up but growing thicker. The salesman must be able to see, because he told her she was doing just fine and encouraged her to lick over the ball case several more times before starting to lick the lever.

Kacie nodded and had to admit that she rather enjoyed licking the ball case. She even noticed that she was getting a little excited doing so.

Soon she worked her way up to the lever. She slid her tongue up and down the sides of the lever being sure to coat it with as much saliva as she could. She noticed more drool dripping over her face and her chin and even dripping onto her boobs and bra. Yes, he was right, my blouse would be ruined. I just hope I don’t ruin my bra.

Almost as if he sensed her thoughts, the salesman spoke up. “I hope your bra does not get ruined too Ms. Gordon. I know they can be expensive. Feel free to remove it and I promise my eyes will remain closed.” Kacie nodded and appreciated his consideration. She reached back and undid her bra and threw it off to the side and then returned to priming the lever. She notice the top of the level had a bulb. She licked that as well almost instinctively and must have been right to do so, as the salesman said something about her being a natural. He even suggested to maximize the priming that she slide her mouth over the bulb of the lever and work her mouth down the lever. This way she would be priming the entire lever all at the same time. If she softly held the ball case while she did this, she would be priming at the most expert level.

Kacie nodded and understood. She was not about to do something at anything less than an expert level. She opened her mouth and slowly worked her mouth down the lever as she softly held and even fondled the ball case.

Kacie was so focused on her task that she was a bit surprised when she realized how exited she was getting. Maybe it was because she was already proving to be an expert at something she had never done before. Regardless, she noticed her panties were getting wet and she was breathing a bit harder.

The salesman offered her encouragement and even offered to hold her breasts so that they would not dangle and get in her way. Kacie nodded more as something told her that it was nature to have a man hold her breasts while they dangled when she was bent forward with a chair lever in her mouth and a ball case in her hand. The minute he grabbed them, however, Kacie felt a fire explode inside her panties. She gasped as best she could, given that the lever was in her mouth. The salesman must have noticed as he took one of his hands away from her breasts and held her head in place on the lever. He even helped push her head down to get the entire lever inside her mouth. Soon, she felt the ball case strings, which were also around the base of the lever in her nose, which tickled but which made her happy that she was able to get the entire lever in her mouth. The salesman’s other hand kept holding one breast, then another, even making sure to keep her nipples hard to maximize his grip on them. His other hand grabbed her hair and raised and lowered her head up and down the lever which proved to be very helpful but also caused, along with his other hand pinching and grabbing her breasts to make her super wet again.

Soon he pulled her head all the way up and she looked up at the chair.

“Very impressive Ms. Gordon. You certainly learned expert ball chair priming rather quickly. Now if you press the body of the chair forward and down you will see it bend and the lever will be pointing upward.”

Kacie did just that and soon the ball chair was now in the familiar position that any chair might be in. If she didn’t know any better, it was as if the ball chair was resting on her office chair.

“Good. Now you can stand up and … well wait.”

”What is it sir?”

“I would really hate for you to ruin your panties. Slide them off and raise your skirt a bit to maximize the posture effects of the ball chair.”

Kacie blushed. She was afraid he would see that her red panties were all wet. But when he promised to keep his eyes still closed, she reached up under her skirt hem and lifted it up to her hips before sliding down her red lace panties.

“Good. Now just slowly lower yourself on the chair. The lever may feel a bit uncomfortable at first, but given that you primed it, it should slide right in and provide you with maximum posture improvement.”

Kacie nodded and slid slowly down. She could feel the lever between her legs and … oh god … it feels like it is going inside me, which obviously can’t be, but god it feels good. She slid all the way down and never felt better about her posture. Oh god. I feel so good. It’s like I can feel the chair … in me. Straightening me up.

“I can tell by your slight moan Ms. Gordon that this chair is fitting well.”

“Oh god, yes.”

“And that is all before we even activate the other features.”

“Other features?”

“Oh yes. First we have the safety feature that prevent falling. The arms act as a brace. See?” Just then the chair arms wrapped around Kacie keeping her in place, with the ends of the arms cupping over her breasts using her hard nipples to increase the grip.

“Oh god, yes. I can tell I am safe from falling now. It just feel so …” Kacie could feel the arms grabbing her breasts more and pinching her nipples and she was getting so wet and so excited and … oh fuck … Kacie closed her eyes as she felt her pussy explode in pleasure. She moaned and bit her lip as she felt the most powerful orgasm of her life. It must be the safety I feel from the chair arms and they are so delicate yet rough in their touch. If they don’t stop moving around over my boobies, I might … Kacie could feel her pussy was ready for another orgasm … getting closer and closer.

“And then there is the stand-up feature that increases posture movement.”

Soon the arms of the chair squeezed tighter and started to lift her up and the lower her down, over and over again. I was almost as if she was being bounced up and down the chair with the lever between her legs like it was inside her. Plus the chair arms were still squeezing her boobies and … oh fuck … Kacie let out a loud moan and started yelling “fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!” over and over.

Finally the chair arms relaxed some and Kacie sat on the chair feeling her nipples being softly caressed by the end of the arms. She was breathing so heavy. It was the best chair she ever sat on.

“I can tell you like this chair Ms. Gordon, but there is one last feature.”

“Really? Oh god, I’m not sure I can handle it. It is such a good chair.”

“Well sometimes our customers love the chair so much and get so excited, they need to cool down. So if you slide off slowly and kneel down, the lever will help you cool off. Just stare at it and slowly move your hand up and down it. It is like priming, but using your hand instead. Once you get the lever primed properly, it will give you a splash of cooling lotion that helps make you feel just right. Most of my customers like the look of having cooling lotion on their face. They say it makes them look and feel younger and more attractive. Go ahead, try it.”

Kacie nodded, so caught up in her pleasure, but wanting to cool off. She knelt down, her skirt still up at her hips. Her blouse, bra and panties on the floor. She smiled up at the chair head rest again for some reason and then put her hand on the lever and slowly moved it up and down. She could feel the lever was slick—probably from her saliva from priming it, but somehow it was more than that, although she didn’t know what it was. She stared at the lever bulb and noticed a slit at the tip which must be where the cooling lotion comes out. She mover her hand faster and faster, and could feel how warm and comforting the lever felt in her hand. She knew she shouldn’t but she decided to lick the bulb at the top of the lever a few times too, since it tasted so good anyway. She was moving her hand more, more, faster, faster. Then the salesman told her to aim it at her face and she did and then, just like he said, a blast of cooling lotion came out all over her nose and cheek. Then another hit her mouth and chin before a big one shot up over her nose into her hair. The lever shot out several more doses of lotion—even on her boobies. Then it started to get smaller and softer, and started to lower itself. Kacie saw that some lotion was still coming out, so she bent down to get a closer look when she felt a hand on her head push her mouth slowly down until the lotion was oozing inside her. God, it tastes better than the lever itself. Kacie hungrily gobbled it and she sucked the lever to get every drop.

Finally she slid her mouth off and looked up at the chair. She heard the salesman tell her that no one in his career primed and used the chair better. He suggested that she could train everyone in the office on how to use the chair and even show the Board members and CEO how to use each of their chairs. Kacie smiled wide, with some lotion dripping off her chin and boobies. “Really? I’m that good at this?”

“Yes you are Kacie. In fact, I will have the CEO’s chair waiting for your tomorrow morning and you can show him how to use it. Just do what you did today and he can watch and learn from you.”

Kacie smiled wide. She had never known that a chair could be so useful and was sure the CEO would be happy with her work once she showed him how the chair worked.

Sure enough, the next day Kacie was in the CEO’s office demonstrating. The body of the chair was slightly different. The lever was a bit thicker but shorter. The strings on the ball case were grey rather than black. But the main demonstration worked the same. After she finished the demonstration, Kacie was proud to hear the CEO wanted her picture taken for “employee of the month.” Sure, she still had cooling lotion on her face and boobies, but it was all worth it as she received several compliments from the other executives, both junior and senior. She even got asked out on a few dates, but since interoffice romance is forbidden, she had to decline. On the other hand, it had been awhile, so she quietly gave a couple of the guys quick blowjobs in the men’s room. She was surprised how good she was at giving blowjobs since she hadn’t done so in a couple of years, and even more surprised how much she enjoyed it, as she was sure she used to hate it. Sure, giving head was still not nearly as enjoyable as her office work, but it was close.

Over the next many months Kacie demonstrated the chair for the rest of the staff—well at least the men since they were not as smart as her. Then she ended having to give refresher lessons to each man almost like clockwork. As soon as each man had a refreshed lesson, another round was needed. Before she knew it, because she was so busy demonstrating how to use a ball chair, her title was switched from “junior executive” to “balls primer,” which made sense since that was the first part of teaching how to use the chair. She was called the best ball primer in town. She even got to demonstrate in front of many of the company clients. She never felt better than when she had a ball case in her mouth knowing that eventually she would get to ride up and down the chair while it safely held her chest and finished by shooting cooling lotion all over her face. And best of all, her posture was terrific.