The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TITLE: Just another guy

BY: HYPSTER

Part 3—“Testing the Water”

The redhead stood, willingly ready, at the foot of a leather couch on which Bill was sitting. Kristy had the vacant yet fulfilled stare that he had read so much about. He almost hesitated to pause for a moment and admire her, but decided that because time was of the essence, he had best move on.

“Now Kristy, lets try some harder ones, shall we? For starters, we’ll do a ‘statue’.” (snap)

The girl’s movements stopped mid-extension, and her body essentially froze in place. She was completely stoic, not moving a single muscle. He stood and approached her, letting his hand fall on the small of her back. She remained perfectly still. As he gently caressed her backside, he chanced a small poke into the underside of her dress line with his finger. A small moan escaped Kristy’s mouth, and Bill’s pants were now filled to capacity. Another snap, and then a moment of thought...

“Well... here goes! ‘Stripper’.” (snap)

Immediately, Kristy resumed normal motion and proceeded to lap dance on Bill’s now bulging front side. She let her curves fall over him, and his protrusion run along her length. She began to slowly, rhythmically, remove her dress from the top down. It fell to the floor, and Bill noted that Kristy had not bothered to hassle with wearing a bra today. As Kristy continued to work her way down, Bill snapped once more.

“Well Kristy, you’ve done very well so far. Now, it’s time for the ultimate test... do you think you’re ready?” The response came very slowly “Yes.” “Good... now sit back down on the couch and relax again. I am going to bring you out of the trance soon—you still remember our little posthypnotic trigger, don’t you?”

“Sleep Kristy, Sleep” she mumbled.

“Yes, that’s it. Very good, but I have one more command for you: you will not remember our little encounter. In fact, you will simply put your dress back on as if nothing was wrong. However, you will begin to think about me in a sexual way, in your conscious mind. Your affection towards me will grow each and every day, until you will feel an uncontrollable desire to make love to me. With each passing minute, you will long more and more for my voice and my touch—they make you feel warm, don’t they Kristy? You like the feeling of hypnosis... in fact you become aroused just thinking about it, don’t you? Remember, each minute you will grow more and more drawn to me, thinking of me as being extremely sexy and physically perfect. Within the next 5 minutes, you will feel an uncontrollable desire to kiss me, which will grow over the course of the next several days into a full-fledged desire for intense sex with me and only me. I am going to count to 5 again. When I reach 5, you will awaken. One, two, three, four, FIVE.”

The redhead’s eyes snapped open, as Bill took in a moment where a look (confusion?) passed across Kristy’s face. A new program was being opened inside her brain, and she took a second to catch up with the rest of the world. Kristy calmly re-dressed herself, and sat back down to face her surprised friend. Hiding his shock and amazement, Bill tried to gain as much information about her experience as he could...

“So, what did you think?” Bill asked, almost tentatively.

He had to wait another second for the answer, as he noticed Kristy breaking a stare that she had held for a few seconds. But this one wasn’t a blank stare. He’d only seen it a few times before, but this was the stare of someone who wanted the person in front of them—BAD.

“Oh—um, well. I liked it! It felt really good to just relax and let go” as she shook her head lightly, attempting to clear it.

“Well, I’m glad you thought so! I enjoyed it too... it was a good learning experience for me.”

As Kristy’s gaze locked and resumed, Bill decided to return it for an instant, just to see her reaction. A quick blush, and she turned her head in shy, playfulness. “Hey,” Bill said (just to pass the time), “wanna check out what’s on HBO?”

“Ummm—sure...” Her eyes were locked onto him; the 5 minutes was almost up.

“Well, if you don’t want to, I’m sure we could pl-MMMMMPH!” The last part of Bill’s sentence was lost in the passionate embrace that Kristy had afforded him. The kiss was long, passionate, and extremely loud (vocally, on Kristy’s part: the pent-up strain from holding it back released itself rather quickly).

The kiss stretched itself out over the course of what seemed like hours, although the clock on the wall hinted only the passing of a minute, at best. When Kristy finally released Bill from her arms, she turned a shade of red that was rivaled only by her hair. “Ohmigosh! I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean...”

“Shh, shh... it’s ok Kristy. I’m not angry, but maybe I should be going.” Bill stood to leave, but Kristy pulled him back gently.

“Oh no... please don’t! We hardly ever get to see each other, and I’m really sorry. I don’t know what came over me—I’ve never even done anything like that before!” Her breaths came in nearly-frantic gasps. “I just feel... I... I want you so much! It’s like someone lit a candle between my legs—I need you now!”

Not wanting this scenario to turn into a full-fledged case of nymphomania, Bill quickly whispered in her ear “Sleep Kristy, sleep!” Her head and body went limp once more, and Bill decided to ease up on the throttle a bit: “Kristy, listen to what I am about to tell you. When you awaken from this trance, you will go about your business as you normally would. You will continue to feel increased arousal every time you think of me, but it will taper gradually until it is simply a constant, steady, and wonderful feeling that permeates your body each time it crosses your mind. You will associate this new feeling with me, and continue to look at me as sexually attractive. However, tonight, you will only remember that you were hypnotized for several minutes, that it felt wonderful, and that the rest of the time was spent talking about the session. When you awaken, you will not notice me leave, but will simply remember that I left at some point. I know that is a lot to remember, but do you understand, Kristy?”

She mumbled something that sounded like a yes, and Bill finished with his usual counting to 5 technique. As the young girl came out of the trance, she stood up, walked to her home theatre, and put in a DVD to watch, seeming to ignore Bill as he walked (rather, tiptoed) out her front door, and into his car.