The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TITLE: Just another guy

BY: HYPSTER

Part 2—“Dabble Dabble, Psychobabble”

Bill pulled up to Kristy’s house, and the butterflies in his stomach felt like they had just been given a large dose of speed. If that wasn’t enough, his head was pounding—he mumbled to himself ‘Jeez! It feels like someone stuck a herd of elephants in my brain and smacked one of them on the ass!’ He popped an asprin, and told himself to relax. This was nothing unusual... just putting into practice what he had learned... so why was he so damn nervous?!

As he rang the bell to Kristy’s parents’ house, put his small bouquet of flowers behind his back—more of an ice-breaker than anything else, they were a half-dozen red roses, still in the green store wrapping. As the door opened, Bill’s eyes grew wider as he took in the familiar face before him. Kristy was standing there, in all her perky glory, with a red v-cut dress to complement her hair. She was, for lack of a better word, breathtaking.

“I... um... theseareforyou” stammered Bill, wincing as he botched the last part. The flowers in his outstretched right hand seemed to quiver for a moment, but Kristy just smiled and let out one of her immensely cute laughs.

“They’re BEAUTIFUL! Thank you, Bill!” She wrapped her arms around his neck and planted a quick kiss on his cheek... Bill wondered—‘friend’ kiss or ‘just you wait’ kiss? “It’s so great to see you again. Why don’t you come inside? I just made some tea, and there’s a nice fire going in the den”

“Thanks! Umm... I don’t see your parents’ car,” Bill mentioned as casually as he could

“Oh yeah—they decided to go out for the evening and let me just hang out or crash for awhile. They probably won’t be home until around 11:00 anyway.” (it was 8:00)

Bill walked into her castle, er, house (her father worked for a major computer corporation which had just begun to rake in the serious dough), sloughed his autumn jacket, and followed Kristy into her den. They talked for the better part of an hour, discussing college, grades, teachers, friends, and the like. Finally (Bill was twitching in his seat), the subject of hypnosis came up.

“Oh yeah—I remember you saying something about that before! Well, I have to warn you, I’m not sure I’m the best candidate for hypnosis at all... I’m very strong-willed” (she winked at him)

“Well then, I guess we’ll just have to find out. That is, if you want to” Bill put on his most disarming smile, and waited an eternity for the answer that he had hoped for

“Absolutely! So what do I do?”

“Well, why don’t we kill some of the lights, and you can just sit back in the chair and relax.”

As Bill ran through the basic relaxation techniques, he began to feel that familiar pressure inside his pants. He told himself to keep it cool, or the whole thing could go down in flames. When he was about 40 seconds into the relaxation script, he could see Kristy’s eyes beginning to flutter. He decided to be better safe than sorry, and run her through some hypnosis warm-ups. Within a minute, he had her left arm attached to a helium baloon and floating in the air, while her right was tied to a rock. In the next 3 minutes he had her cemented to the leather chair, unable to budge from that spot.

“Well, I guess it’s now or never,” Bill mouthed to himself.

* * *

“Kristy, take several deep breaths and listen to my words. You will feel yourself falling deeper and deeper into this wonderful state. There is nothing else in the world that matters right now. You are completely at peace, and totally calm. As you listen to my words, your feeling of complete peace will continue to increase, as you sink deeper and deeper into this bliss.” Her head was lolling to the side just slightly, and Bill could tell that her breathing had shifted—he felt his hands shaking, a mix of nerves and hormones raging inside him. “Now Kristy, I am going to count backwards from 10. With each number, you will become more and more entranced with my words, and they will begin to cause you to go into a total state of openness and peace. When I reach the number 1, you will be completely under my control. Do you understand me?”

A muffled “yes” was all it took for Bill to have to take several deep breaths himself. Suddenly he felt very cold, as his hands began to shake even more. He tried his best to calm himself before continuing.

“10... (a few seconds)... 9 .... 8 .... 7 .... 6 .... 5 .... 4 .... 3 .... 2 .... 1.” As he reached 1, he saw the girl’s body go completely limp, and her head sank into her chest.

Were we to be able to hear Bill’s thoughts at this point, they might have sounded like this: ‘Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh! Holy SHIT! It worked! I can’t friggin believe it worked! ha-HAA!!! YESS!! So... what now?’

“Kristy, whenever I ask you a question, you will answer me, but you will remain in this state. You will listen only to the sound of my voice, and will be totally open to my suggestion. Do you understand?”

“yesss...”

“Good. Now, when I snap my fingers, you will open your eyes. You will remain in this relaxed state, though, and you will continue to be open to my words. As soon as I snap my fingers, open your eyes.” He snapped his right thumb and index finger together, and saw her eyes snap open just as quickly. “Excellent—now, when I say the word ‘balloon’, you will feel as light as a feather. In fact, you will believe that you are floating above the ground... you will feel the pit of your stomach rise, and your entire body will be overcome by a sense of weightlessness. You will be able to express your feelings verbally, and you will be aware of your current state. When I snap my fingers again, you will become aware of yourself, but still remain totally open to my words. Now, Kristy, what will happen when I snap my fingers?”

“I will return to my waking state, but I will be open to your words and suggestion”

“Very good! And what will happen when I say the word ‘balloon’?”

“I will become totally weightless”

“Good girl, Kristy. I only have one more thing for you to remember: when I say the words ‘Sleep Kristy, sleep’ (a trigger he had picked up from countless hours of sifting through hypno-erotica online), you will return to this relaxed state and once more become totally open to my suggestion. You will always respond to this, but your conscious self will not remember what these words do. Even when you are awake fully, these words will return you to this trance. Do you understand, Kristy?”

“Yes”

Bill snapped his fingers, and Kristy’s head perked up. She stretched for a moment, and looked at Bill. “Wow! That felt great! But I don’t think you put me under... sorry Bill. I know I’m your first—you’ll get better, I’m sure.”

Bill just smiled to himself and said, playing along, “I guess you’re right, Kristy. Practice makes perfect... Kind of like tying balloon animals” At the sound of the word ‘balloon’, Kristy’s jaw dropped about 2 inches and her arms began to waver in the air. Her wrists began to rise, slightly, and he could hear her breathing shorten. “Bill??? What’s happening?! I feel like I’m flying! Ohhhmygod... this is really weird!”

“Well, Kristy, it looks like you WERE hypnotized”, Bill said with a grin. He was, for the moment, unaware of the battle that was going on in the seam of his boxers.

“Bill, this is really freaky!” The young redhead gasped, “I feel so strange up here—I need to get down now, Bill!”

Not wanting to risk breaking the trance, Bill slowly said into her ear “Sleep Kristy, sleep”

Instantly, her body went limp and her head rolled to the side just slightly.

“Excellent work Kristy—you did marvelously. And it felt good, right? Felt good to just let go and obey, isn’t that right?” A nod was all he got. “Good girl—now, you will no longer have the same reaction when I say the word ‘balloon’, but your re-entry trigger will still remain. Do you understand me?” Another nod. “You’re doing great Kristy... now, I want you to try something different for me. We’re going to play a little game; you like games, right Kristy?” A smile played across her lips, and she gave a decisive nod. “I thought so. This is the game we’re going to play: whenever I snap my fingers, you will mentally become what I said before I snapped them. On the next snap, you will return to normal. For example—if I say “bird”, and snap, what will you do?”

“I will become a bird,” came the muffled response.

“Thatís right—now I’m going to count to five. When I reach 5, you will emerge from this trance, not remembering anything I have told you. You will only remember my commands subconsciously. Are you ready? One... two... three... four... FIVE.”

As she re-emerged from the trance, she realized that this time she had gone under for just a moment, but intended to play it off as simple boredom. “I was just sleepy from your voice—you may not be able to hypnotize people, but you sure can talk nice!”

“Well, you may be right. But I think I remember you saying something about not being able to talk...” With this, he snapped his fingers, and the response was instantaneous.

Kristy, try as she might, could only make out a muffled “MMMMPH!", as she struggled in amazement at her rebellious mouth. She looked at him for a moment, a mix of surprise and an emotion which he couldn’t place, swelling in her eyes. She tried desperately to speak, but could not seem to make any significant noise. Bill snapped his fingers, and Kristy’s mouth snapped open in much the same fashion.

“What was THAT?! I couldn’t even whisper—it was like my whole mouth was paralyzed!”

“That’s understandable, Kristy. You were just under hypnosis, and you were doing it very well. Lets keep playing this game... ‘Cheerleader’!” (a snap)

Kristy, her face again a mix of surprise and, now Bill recognized, slight arousal, jumped up from her chair and faced Bill. “Give me a B! Give me an I! Give me an L! Give me another L! What does it spell?? BILL!!!” The perky-breasted teen bounced up and down on the basement carpet, as Bill watched in utter and complete amazement. Snapping his fingers for a second time, he decided it was time to move on to more fun things...