The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Juni and Liszt Chronicles

Part 2: More Sex with Liszt

“Open your eyes, Juni-but remain asleep.”

She opened her eyes and Liszt said, “Stroke my chest.”

She did as she was told and they embraced. Juni put her lips on his chest and the composer opened his mouth for her. They shared a very deep kiss. He touched her lips and pressed his body next to hers. Juni felt his warmth, and he stroked her breasts and kissed her neck with his warm lips. She loved his kisses so much. He glided his lips from her neck to her breasts. Her breasts were very near him now, and her moaning was turning him on. Franz stroked her right breast ever so gently, bringing on arousal and more moaning from her. Liszt now stroked her breasts with both hands and kissed her again. She said, “Oh Franz.” He played with one of her nipples and she moaned like crazy. Juni started writhing her body like a snake, with more moans coming from her lips. There was a surge going through her-a surge of intense energy. She felt like screaming out, but merely moaned in pleasure. She liked touching his body and her moaning encouraged him to go on loving her.

Juni was now above Liszt and he could see her breathing heavily and he touched her breasts with his lips when she came down to his face. Their lips merged into a long kiss: a never-ending kiss. He embraced her and she felt his warm arms around her back. Then Juni laid on her back and Liszt was gently kissing and stroking her body. He softly kissed her neck and lips, and felt her body so close to his. Their tongues touched in a French kiss and he played around with her tongue. Juni’s lips were wet and she put her hands to the edge of the bed. Franz felt her legs next to his and she opened her legs for him. Liszt started to intrude into her body and her moaning encouraged him again.

Juni’s hands clung to the edge of the bed as he intruded her. She felt so open and vulnerable...she was helpless and could do nothing to stop him. She nearly screamed out in pleasure. Liszt softly pushed her and now they were both moaning. He pushed her very slowly and slowly came into her. Juni was soft and wet now and he liked it. His lips were kissing her breast, and continued to push her, and she was very strongly aroused. Liszt said, “Moan for me, Juni” and she did. Juni moaned for him and was so excited that she shook the bed.

Sometimes they hurried and sometimes they slowed down, but now they were both near the high point and were moaning and saying loving words. She held him with her legs, and he pushed her and held her tight. Liszt’s pushes were wilder now and Juni liked it. Franz felt her strength by the embrace of her legs. The pushing was getting intense and their body heat was increasing. They were sweating and moaning at the same time. Liszt felt that Juni was near the end, and his push changed into calmness. He held on and saw in her eyes that her orgasm was coming now; another push from him and then she would have it. Her body was taken by four or five waves of love, but then he pushed her another time and then he exploded into her. They moaned again and he laid next to her...their heartbeats coming down very slowly. Liszt now took Juni’s hand in his and she closed her eyes. Juni was exhausted and wished to rest. Liszt rested next to her, still holding her hand.

* * *

Night 3:

“You are tired, so tired. Your eyelids are so heavy, so heavy...yes, so heavy. You are so tired, so tired...yes, you are tired. Your eyelids are so heavy, so heavy.”

“I feel very, very sleepy,” Juni said.

“So tired. You hear only my voice and you are so tired, and sleepy. Yes, so tired and sleepy. Your eyelids are so heavy, so heavy.”

Her eyes closed within seconds, and Liszt told her to open them. She opened them and Liszt unhooked her bra and touched her breasts with his hands. She felt his warm touch and he stroked her skin. Juni said, “Kiss me, Franz,” and so he did, opening her mouth with his lips. Then Liszt sucked her nipples and she moaned softly in pleasure. They once again shared a French kiss and she had his arms around her neck. Liszt kissed her breasts again. They were soft and the nipples were sensitive when he stroked them with his tongue. Juni moaned, and they kissed passionately-their tongues touched each other and their bodies moved against each other. Juni stroked his chest and limbs. He softly whispered her name, saying “Juni, I want you to touch my limbs again. Kiss me while you touch me with your warm hands.”

And so she did. She kissed his lips and touched him with her warm hands. A surge went through his body and she heard him moan. Liszt’s limbs were hard and strong, and he once again intruded her body. Juni held him with her legs while he licked her breasts and pushed her warm body with his limbs. Juni felt him in her. The moans were getting stronger and stronger and she nearly screamed out, but he quieted her lips with a kiss and his penis pushed into her vagina. Franz felt that she liked it and pushed her stronger now with his hard penis. Juni moaned while he did that, and he went on pushing her and she held him with her legs. While their bodies sweated and shook, Franz thrust in and out of her, and Juni was again building towards an orgasm. Another push of his penis brought her to the orgasm, and he withdrew his penis and splashed it all over her body while she was moaning loudly. Juni tasted his juices, and Liszt stimulated her with his finger, causing her to have a great orgasm and moan again. He touched her breasts with his hands, pressing them softly and kissing them and Juni said, “Be gentle,” moaning softly in pleasure as he continued to kiss her breasts. Franz licked them and she said, “Go on licking my breasts, Franz. I like that.", and he licked and sucked her nipples. His tongue softly licked her nipples and he was sucking them intensely.

Juni laid on the bed on her back with Franz above her. He took her hands up, and her breasts were longing for his tongue to play with them, to lick the nipples and to suck her breasts, so he did. Liszt took one of the nipples in his mouth and softly sucked her breast. Juni was moaning softly in deep pleasure, and Liszt felt her legs wrapped tightly around him. Franz began to massage her neck and shoulders, and Juni was kissing his fingers and holding him tight with her legs. He came down to her breasts and licked them again, and she was moaning and starting to stroke his other limbs. With her warm hands, Juni stroked his naked limbs as they laid side by side on the bed. Liszt kissed her again and played with her tongue, licking her upper body and kissing her again. Franz held, licked and sucked her breasts-causing her to moan again. As they embraced, she felt his lips kissing her breasts, neck and face.

A few minutes later, they fell into a long, deep sleep.

* * *

Night 4:

At a nice restaurant in Budapest, Juni and Liszt were having dinner for an hour and then left. They went home and to the bedroom, where Liszt re-hypnotized her. Soon after Juni had re-entered her hypnotic state, she opened her eyes and then both she and the composer undressed. Liszt kissed her neck and it felt so good.

“Kiss me at once,” Liszt said.

They kissed for a while on the bed, unable to break away from it. His lips felt so good to her, and then he kissed her neck again. Juni lead his hands to her breasts and Liszt liked touching them. Then he pulled Juni to him and kissed her lips again, and that felt so good to her. His lips were warm and soft. They kissed intensively and hungrily, and he once again put his hands on her breasts to stroke them. Juni began to moan, and that turned him on. He took her left breast in his mouth and sucked it. Then Liszt licked her nipples, making them hard. Juni embraced him and said, “Go on. Yes, it feels so good.”

“Juni, be quiet. Stroke me. I want to feel your hands on me,” Liszt softly said.

After she was quiet, Liszt licked her breasts to make her horny. He squeezed them gently, and sucked and licked her nipples. That was good-it made him want to go on touching her body.

“I want you to touch my penis now,” he said.

While he kissed her neck, she gently massaged his penis. This made him hot and he was moaning, and he intruded her body with it.

“What do you feel now, my love?", he asked.

“How about your lips on my nipple again?”

Liszt played with her nipples and made them wet. His tongue went around them and they got harder and harder, and became erect. He stroked her lips and kissed her again, feeling her heat. He embraced her and kissed her breasts. Then Liszt said, “Touch my penis please. Make him strong and hard with your hand.”

Juni’s hand wrapped around his penis and the composer started to moan. Liszt kissed her neck and upper body while she gently lead her hand up and down his penis, and then they laid together and he came with his hard penis into her, and she was moaning when he moved into her. Juni kissed him when he pushed her and she pushed him harder.

It was now 1 a.m. and they were making love. Liszt was above her and Juni wrapped her legs around him. He went on to move his strong penis into her, thrusting it in and out of her body. She moaned loudly, saying, “Franz, my Franz.”

* * *

The next morning:

Juni woke up and asked, “What time is it?”

“9:30,” Liszt said-looking at the clock.

“I gotta get to an SCR rehearsal,” Juni said-hurrying out of bed.

Liszt grabbed her arm and said, “No Juni, come on-stay here,"—laughing.

“Franz, stop!", Juni said-giggling, “I gotta go.” Then she thought for a second and said, “Well, they won’t miss me.” Then she got under the covers with Liszt and they giggled and kissed.

After a few minutes, Juni said, “Okay, okay. I gotta go now, seriously. SCR’s gonna kill me if I’m late.”

“I hope they don’t seriously kill you,” Liszt said-concerned.

“Honey, that’s just an expression. I’ll be fine,” Juni said-grinning. Then she put on her clothes and said, “Now give me a kiss so I can get out of here.”

They kissed and she disappeared in a flash.

* * *

Back at SCR, Juni saw An in the rehearsal room and said, “Hey girl-what’s up?”

“Nothing much,” she said, “Elsa’s at home with my mom. She’s in love with that baby.”

“She’s isn’t the only one,” Juni said.

“What do you say that we grab some breakfast after this? I’m starving,” An said.

“There’s a McDonald’s at South Coast Plaza.” Juni said.

“Great,” An said.

After rehearsal, they went to McDonald’s and had sausage biscuits and orange juice. Then they went to An’s house so Juni could check on the baby. When they got there, Juni asked where Elsa was and An’s mom Thieu showed her. She was sleeping peacefully, wrapped in

a blanket, on Thieu’s bed. Juni approached Elsa and softly said, “Hi honey, did you miss your mommy?”

The baby just slept sweetly. Juni, Thieu and An spent a few minutes lovingly admiring her and left the room.

“I’ll come by and pick her up tomorrow night,” Juni whispered to An’s mom.

“Okay,” she whispered back, “but we will miss her greatly.”

“I know,” Juni whispered.

She left the house with An and they headed back to South Coast Plaza. After a couple of hours of hanging out there, they went back to SCR and Juni drove home, and transported herself back to Budapest to spend the day with Liszt. The next night, she was at SCR for the show and went to An’s home with her to pick up Elsa. When she was there, she said, “Well An, I gotta care for Elsa again.”

“Aw-does that mean I can’t hang out with her anymore?", An asked jokingly.

“That’s right,” Juni said-grinning, “besides, I’ve missed my little sweetie.”

“Oh, okay-but I’m gonna miss her. We had so much fun hanging out, and Elsa was simply adorable. All my friends were in love with her and wanted to hold her, but I said no.”

“That’s great,” Juni said, “because she gets really nervous and cries when so many people want to hold her,” Juni said, “plus, I’m so lucky she’s mine-and I just can’t wait to take her in my arms again.”

She went to Thieu’s room to get Elsa, and picked her up ever so gently. She was still wrapped in that cute, pink blanket and looked like an angel. This time, she was awake and laughed, and once again Juni melted, along with Thieu and An. Then the performer carried the baby out of the room, said goodbye to An and her mom, and left. Later that night she took the baby to Budapest so they could spend time with Liszt.

One night after a performance, An asked, “Hey Juni, who’s the baby’s father?”

“Well An, that’s a very interesting story. Sit down and I’ll tell it to ya.”

THE END