The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Juni and Liszt Chronicles

Part 1: Surprise Visit/A Hot Night in Budapest

Nine months after Juni gave birth to her daughter, Elsa Liszt, she was back on stage performing-but it was Elsa who was getting most of the attention. She was simply adorable, and each time that Juni brought her to SCR, she was the star. Everyone wanted to hold her, which made the baby nervous, and she would cry. Nevertheless. the performer would always put her in the care of her best friend (and fellow performer) An Nguyen-who was always delighted to take care of her-when Juni was onstage.

One night after Juni finished a stage performance, the crowd cheered loudly. She was delighted and bowed with her fellow performers then headed off the stage (through the back) to her dressing room, where An was. An held the sleeping Elsa in her arms and softly said, “Sh..sh..I just got her to go to sleep, so be careful.”

“I will,” Juni whispered.

An carefully gave the baby back to her friend, and fortunately Elsa was still asleep.

“That’s a good girl,” Juni whispered.

“Bye Juni,” An softly said-so as not to wake up the baby. Then she quietly left the room.

Juni was sitting in the dressing room (the door was still open) with the baby when a man dressed in 19th-century clothing walked in.

“Hello Juni,” he said.

“Yes? Can I help you?", she asked-not recognizing him at first.

“Juni, it’s me. It’s Franz,” he said.

“Franz? No! Is that really you?”

“Of course,” he said-grinning.

“Oh my go—", Juni nearly shrieked, but lowered her voice so as to not wake Elsa.

“What are you doing here?", she asked-after she closed the door.

“I came through time to see you. I watched you perform tonight.”

“I’m surprised that you got in,” Juni said, “I mean, didn’t anyone ask about how you were dressed?”

“No,” he said, “and no one recognized me either.”

“I’m surprised that you weren’t mobbed,” Juni said.

“For once, that’s a relief,” Liszt said.

His attention turned to the baby and he asked, “What is that little jewel in your arms?”

“Oh,” Juni said, “well...um...this is your daughter, Elsa.”

“My daughter?", he asked-surprised.

“Yes. Nine months ago when I came back, I found out that I was pregnant.”

“She’s beautiful. Can I hold her?”

“Of course, but be careful. She’s asleep now.”

Juni gently handed the baby over to Franz, who lovingly admired her.

“You are so beautiful, yes you are,” Liszt cooed to Elsa. He stroked her fingers and her soft skin.

“She’s going to be a great pianist. I’d even give her lessons.”

“Well Franz, I want her to stay with me in this time.”

“Juni, she’s our daughter and I think it would be best if we all lived together in 1839 Budapest. I don’t want to come to 2002 every time I want to see her.”

“I’m her mother and I love her as much as you do. Besides, maybe I don’t want her studying music.”

“And why not?", Liszt asked.

“I don’t know right now,” Juni said.

“Juni, why don’t you come back to Budapest with me tonight?”

“I can’t,” she said, “I have to take Elsa home and take care of her. Trust me-she keeps me pretty busy. I don’t get much sleep these days.”

“Well, I could take her back to Budapest with me so you can go home and get some sleep.”

“Sounds great,” Juni said enthusiastically, “she’s all yours tonight.”

“Thank you,” Liszt said-beaming.

“You’re welcome,” she said.

“By the way, tomorrow night in Budapest, would you like to have dinner with me?”

“Oooh, at a restaurant?", Juni asked-interested.

“No, at my home. I can put the baby to bed and we can have dinner. Afterwards, we can do other things.”

“I know what you mean,” Juni said-and patted his face.

“By the way, speaking of the baby, I can leave her in the care of my friend An Nguyen. She just adores Elsa.”

“Are you sure?", Franz asked, “I’m not sure I’d want a stranger handling our child.”

“She’s no stranger,” Juni said, “she’s my best friend. Besides, with the things you’ve probably got planned, Elsa can’t be involved.”

Liszt thought for a second and said, “Well, if you trust An, I’m sure Elsa will be in great hands.”

“You better believe it,” Juni said.

Then she yawned and said, “Wow, I’m so tired. I need to go home and sleep.”

“Okay, I’ll take Elsa back with me,” Franz said, “good night now.”

“Good night,” Juni said-and yawned again.

Liszt disappeared in a flash, and a few seconds later Juni did the same thing. Luckily, she ended up in her bedroom where she climbed into bed without changing her clothes, and slept soundly.

* * *

The next day, Juni went to Budapest to get Elsa and Liszt was sad to see the baby go. She was going to give the baby to An for the night and Franz told her, “Be sure to come back for our special evening.”

“I will,” she said-and they kissed. Then she disappeared with the baby.

That night after the performance, An was backstage when Juni came into the dressing room.

“An, I’ve got a date tonight-so could you please take the baby home and watch her?”

“Would I!,” the Asian squealed, “of course! Oh thank you, J! Thank you!”

““No problem,” Juni said-laughing, “she’s all yours tonight.”

“Um, could I watch her every time you go out on a date?”

“Sure.”

“That’s great J!", An exclaimed.

“Yes it is, but don’t get too attached to her. She IS mine, you know.”

“I know,” An said, “but Elsa and I are gonna have so much fun! I’ll take her everywhere. She’s gonna love it.”

“I trust you with her An, so please be careful.”

“You got it J,” she said.

“Okay, I gotta go home now and get ready for my date.”

“Great. See you tomorrow,” An said.

“See ya,” Juni said-waving. An waved back.

* * *

That night, Juni arrived at Liszt’s home and he let her in. He was nicely dressed, as was she. The two sat down at a candlelit table and enjoyed a nice dinner which the composer had prepared for both of them. Throughout the night, they talked and laughed, and Liszt gently held her fingers from across the table.

“So did Elsa bother you last night?", Juni asked.

“No. I played soft piano music to her and she fell asleep,” Liszt said.

“That’s great. At least you could get some sleep,” Juni said, “I just got some for the first time since I had Elsa.”

“Well, are you tired now?", Liszt asked.

“Not in the least.”

“Perfect,” he said, grinning.

* * *

Juni and Franz went into the bedroom and he asked her, “Would you like to be hypnotized first before we have sex?”

“Of course,” she said.

“Very well then,” he said, “now I must ask you to look deep into my eyes.”

She looked deep into his eyes.

“Good, Juni. Look deep into my eyes. As you look into them, you sense how tired you are getting. You are getting more tired. You are so tired and sleepy. Your eyelids are getting so heavy, so heavy. You are getting more tired. Look entirely deep into my eyes. You are getting always tired. You hear my voice and what it says. You would like to do what I say, and you look deep into my eyes, entirely deep within them. You are getting ever more tired and sleepier. Your eyelids are getting ever heavier. You would like to sleep because you are so tired and sleepy.”

Juni was a bit tired and her eyelids were a bit heavy.

“You are getting tired, ever more tired. You are so sleepy, so unbelievably sleepy. You would like to sleep, so deep sleep. You are so tired, so tired and sleepy. You hear my voice, and your eyelids are getting heavy, so heavy. You can hardly hold them open. You are so tired, and sleepy.”

Her eyelids were trembling, and she felt very sleepy now.

“Simply look deep into my eyes, and close your eyes...your heavy eyes, your tired eyes...so tired, and sleepy.”

“Eyes very heavy,” Juni sleepily said.

“You must sleep. You must rest. You hear only my voice that tells you that you are getting tired, so tired and sleepy. Your eyes are so tired, and sleepy. So heavy. You are tired and sleepy. Your eyelids are so heavy, so heavy.”

“So tired and sleepy. I must close my eyes now.”

In a few minutes, Juni’s eyes closed and Franz said, “Your eyes are closed. You are so tired and sleepy. You sink ever deeper into this restful, hypnotic sleep. You are so rested. You do everything which I say.”

“Yes,” she said.

“Very good. Open your eyes but stay in complete trance. Undress for me.”

She did as she was told, and Liszt undressed as well, and kissed her lips-causing her to moan a little. Her lips tasted so good and he felt her body next to his. Their tongues touched and his went around her teeth and back to her tongue. Juni pressed his hand with hers and whispered, “Touch me.”

Liszt kissed her neck, and Juni’s eyes had a vacant stare to them-but she felt his warm kisses on her neck. Franz touched her lips with his finger and her body quivered. Juni’s eyes looked at his lips and she closed them. Then she opened them again and kissed his lips deeply, not being able to stop. Liszt’s lips responded to hers and their kisses were very passionate and addictive. They were kissing deeply in the dark. He kissed her face and her eyes rolled back in pleasure. He put his hand on her heart and felt it beating rapidly. Juni’s pulse quickened and she breathed rapidly. They clung to each other, and kissed hungrily.

Liszt whispered, “My Juni, my lovely girl,” and she said, “Franz, touch me.”

And so he did. He held her left hand and with the other, Franz stroked her breast and she began to shiver. Then they kissed again. He came down to her beautiful breast and kissed it, and she said,

“Oh Franz,” moaning loudly again and again. Juni liked it when Liszt gave pleasure to her body. She moaned with pleasure making love to him. Her lips begged for more kisses, and he lovingly honored her request.

He called out her name in the dark, kissed her wet lips again and looked into her brown, shimmering eyes. Their tongues touched and they played together, and she was moaning very strongly now.

Liszt came over Juni and she opened her legs for him. He came to her with his heat and took her in his arms. She said, “Franz, make love to me.”

He did. Franz came to her and was in her now. Juni became very aroused and moved her body to give him the greatest pleasure. Liszt kissed and licked her breasts, and Juni was moaning wildly.

After the sex, they laid together on the bed and no one said a word. Her head was laying on his chest and he stroked her hair and body, and kissed her shoulder and neck. Juni held him and touched his lips with her finger. She also licked his neck and turned him on with her stroking. He felt her warm body next to his and her full breasts were touching his chest. Her hand searched for his and found it. She stroked his chest with her lips and he stroked her hair and ran his fingers through it. She liked that so much. Juni smelled Liszt’s hair, and it smelled very good. They embraced for a while, with his arms firmly around her. His embrace was very warm.

The next morning, Juni said, “Franz, I gotta go. I gotta get to an SCR rehearsal and show tonight, plus I gotta check on how Elsa’s doing.”

“Okay, but come back tonight, okay?”

“Okay, bye now.” Then she kissed him on the cheek and then disappeared.

Juni attended the SCR rehearsal and put on the show that night. After the show, she went to her dressing room to check on Elsa, and as usual An was taking great care of her. Juni held her daughter, who laughed and waved her arms. The performer melted when she looked at the baby, but as usual she couldn’t stay.

“An, I gotta go again, but I know that my daughter’s in good hands.”

“You bet she is,” An said, “and my whole family loves her. My older sister even loves to spend time with her.”

“That’s great, girl”, Juni said, “it looks like Elsa’s worked her charm and you and your family.”

“She certainly has,” An said.

“Well, I’ll see you tomorrow, okay?”

“Okay Juni.”

Then Juni said “bye”, waved to her friend and walked out of the dressing room-gently closing the door behind her.

Not wanting anyone to suspect her, Juni left the building and drove home in her car. After she got home, she got ready for another date with Liszt and within seconds, popped out of her time and into 1839 Budapest. As usual, she landed in front of the composer’s house and knocked on the door. He let her in and asked, “Are you ready for another interesting night?”

“I sure am,” she said.

“Good. Come with me to the bedroom.”

She went with him to the bedroom and he said, “You’re only hearing the sound of my voice. Now relax. Relax. You feel how tired you are getting, so tired. Relax. You’re feeling so tired, so tired and sleepy, so tired, so sleepy. You’re getting so tired, so tired. Sink into a relaxing sleep...a deep, hypnotic sleep...a relaxing, deep hypnotic sleep. Focus only on my voice and relax. You’re getting relaxed and tired. As you continue concentrating on my voice, you’re getting more tired and sleepier.

You’re getting more tired and sleepy, more tired and sleepy. Listen only to my voice. You would like to sleep, deep sleep...sinking into a deep, hypnotic sleep. You are getting tired, always tired. See how tired my voice is making you...ever more tired and sleepier. You are so tired and sleepy. You would like to sleep, so deep sleep. Your eyelids are much too heavy to hold open. You are tired, so tired. You sink ever deeper into a relaxing, deep sleep. You sink ever deeper into a hypnotic sleep. This deep sleep, good deep sleep. You are so tired, and sleepy. You would like to sleep. You only hear my voice, just my voice and you obey me completely.”

“I must sleep for you now,” Juni said.

“Exactly. You must sleep for me and do everything which I tell you. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand.”

She finally closed her eyes and Franz said, “You are finally in a deep, hypnotic sleep. You are completely under my control.”