The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Journey

Chapter 2

I just sat there, thinking that it’s all just some kind of a sick joke. A prank made for a few cheap, quick laugh. But it couldn’t be! My teacher, Eva Lawson was kneeling in front of me, calling me her Master! If it would’ve been someone else there, swearing loyalty to me I would have bursted out laughing immediately. But she wouldn’t make such a cruel move. All I could do is make a test and see the results.

—Uhmm... stand up...— I told her meekly. She obeyed. The young woman stood up without hesitation. I’ve noticed that she didn’t take her eyes off me. Not for anything. I had to push more. I’ve felt a rush of joy, a tingling feeling running around in my body, I was in ecstasy.

—Stand on one leg...— She did what I asked.

—Put your arms out and walk in circles.— She listened and complied. My favourite teacher, the one who I had a crush on and attracted to, was doing what I’ve asked of her. While she slowly stepped around, making a small circle, I pinched myself. It hurt. I wasn’t dreaming.

—Stop...Miss Lawson... what the fuck is going on!?— I was asking her, there was rage in my voice.—Master. I’m your servant. You’ve made yours when you touched me.— She was standing straight.

—What?! What are you talking about?— I was still excited, but clueless. These contradicting emotions made me angry. Angry at not understanding this whole mess.

—You’ve opened something in me, you changed me somehow. While you were holding me I understood everything. Who I am. What’s my purpose. What I have to do.— She saw that I still wasn’t convinced so she crouched next to the sofa and put her hands to mine. She was reassuring me that it’s all real.

—I know... I feel that... you have a lot of questions... Master. I don’t understand how this happened either. One second you were acting sick and a moment later you made me kneel. You put your hands on me and channeled something in me.—she waited for me to speak up, but I just couldnt. So she continued.

—You were in my head, Master. In my thoughts. You showed me that you are the one who I belong to. I know it sounds unbelievable, it is to me too.— She was looking at me trustingly. She rubbed her head carefully to my leg and then she held my hands in between her palms. It was a weird moment for me. Though it would be a lie if I said I didn’t enjoy it. I fucking loved it.

— Are you still... you?—I asked curiously.

—Yes, I’m still myself. I think... I’m just bounded to you now, Master. It’s my life goal to please and serve you, but I believe my thoughts are my own. Master, please, ask anything of me. Let me make you understand...—her speech was interrupted by a loud buzzing. The sound came from my pocket. How coincidental. I pulled into my jeans and went to see who was calling. Miss Lawson was strangely calm, she was still sweating, but her breathing was normal. She was focused on me, her eyes examining my expressions. The caller was Sally, my foster Mom.

—Honey! Where are you? You used to be at home by now...—She wasn’t the panicking type and I loved her for it. She didn’t block me from anything, she even suggested that I should go out more often. She was understanding and caring all the while she left me to do whatever I want. She was probably surprised that she didn’t find me home. That’s all.

—Ughh... Hi, Mom! I... I...I’m all right. I’m just hanging around in the library. There’s an after-school program. You know, the one I talked to you about. I’m really enjoying it...— I tried all I could to keep a straight voice. I wasn’t sure I convinced her, but mom did not press it further.

—I’m glad to hear it, dear! Dinner will be on the table. I’ll be on my yoga class. Promise me you will me everything once you are back!—I always told her how my days went. A lot of times I felt like she was my friend than my parent. I quickly bid her farewell and killed the line. I dropped the phone down into the coffee table and put my head in my hands. I was dead tired.—What should happen now?— I was doubtful in this whole situation, but I had to carry on.

—The obvious answer is whatever you want, Master. I’m here to assist in however I can.— She was still repeating the same stuff. I had to make one final test to make sure.

—Miss Lawson... remove your blouse and... and show me your breasts.— I ordered her rather weakly. She did so, just as I asked her to. She wearing a cardigan that was thrown around on her back. The classic white blouse was something that she was keen on wearing. It was classy, yet simple. The black pencil skirt was also part of her usual attire. Sometimes her clothes reminded me of a secretary’s office outfit rather than a teacher’s.—Master... please, call me Eva. I’m no longer in charge of this relationship. I am not your teacher anymore.—When she said those words, it was like I was living my wildest fantasy. She said exactly what my dominant, fetish loving side of me would have wanted to hear. Eva threw away the cardigan. She unbuttoned her blouse rapidly. She wasn’t wasting any time. A black laced bra was holding her breasts together. It was the simplest one, where you have to unbutton it from the back. After a few clumsy attempts, she did it at last. She dropped the bra to ground and pulled away her hands, so I could see her breasts. They were small, but well shaped. C cup size would fit the description. The nipples were erect, pointing hard to the air. She must have been feeling horny.

She was waiting for me quietly, not moving nor making any noise. It was real, all of it, everything. She obeyed me, didn’t run away, didn’t laugh at me. She was just standing there. My hormones took control of me, the sight of such a pretty woman made me hungry for more. I leaned forward and cupped her left breast. Eva trembled for a moment, my touch was too cold for her warm body. She got used to it quickly though. I was trying to be gentle, immerse myself into touching her tits. Her was skin was smooth as silk and all she did was smiling. I placed my other hand to her right breast and twisted both nipples softly. I didn’t know what I was doing, I just gave in and let my instincts handle the rest. I watched enough porn to be at least familiar with the female body andy to know what part of it interest me. I watched her, but she didn’t close her eyes, nor moaned, but I knew she was enjoying my touch. It was such a calm, beautiful moment for me. I did not worry at all. As I was sitting there, tighting slowly my grip on her breasts, massaging them, I was free of my thoughts. Heavy, thumping noises crashed my dream-like moment and pushed me back to reality. It was the footsteps of the students, coming to the library. They weren’t too subtle about it, running and shouting around. They were still a bit far away, but they were closing in. Eva jerked up her head to the sound and let out a quick, tender gasp. She looked at me for orders. I nervously rushed to the office’s door and closed it tight. I stood there guarding the door and shielding the view. Eva began to pick up her blouse and bra. She was acting on her own. That’s when I realized what she said before. She was still herself, her personality was still intact. Eva wasn’t my brainless meat pupet. She was my servant with feelings on her own and in complete control of her actions. She was buttoning up her blouse when the kids ran pass our door. The library was next to the office, so we could hear as they blast through it’s door. They didn’t notice us, they were busy playing around and speaking to each other. I let out a tired sigh, not my first for the day. Eva fixed her hair, she was so cute as she tucked a small curl of her hair behind her ear. She approached me and I saw confidence in her eyes.

—Let me handle them for you, Master. It shouldn’t take long.— She said, waiting for my approval.

I wasn’t thinking clearly. I just nodded and stood aside. I still wasn’t entirely myself when I’ve heard her high heeled shoes clanking on the hallway floor. Soon the chattering noise ended from the other room. That’s when I spotted her cardigan lying on the floor. It might have been minutes, but for me it felt like hours until I recollected my thoughts, stood up and picked up her simple, brown cloth. I went after her into the library. The School’s built-in library isn’t that big, but one can still spend hours looking around and becoming absorbed into the place’s atmosphere. It’s only visited by nerds and bookworms like me or someone who’s looking for some time alone. The Reader’s Journey is only just a name, in reality it was just a bunch of chairs put together in a circle in one of the library’s corners, situated between two huge bookshelves. I greeted Mrs. Vahn, the librarian, with a hello and went straight where Eva was.

Eva was sitting with a group of three students. I didn’t know any of them, they were much younger than me. My slave didn’t see me yet, but I heard as she was speaking about homework and some kind of book’s name I wasn’t familiar with.—Okay, you’ve got your homework. Happy reading! Sorry for today’s session has to be over soon. We’ll compensate next week. Promise! Now, go have a nice weekend!—She was wrapping up when I arrived. The kids didn’t seem to mind that they don’t have to spend more time in school on Friday. They were chatting to themselves, barely looking up when I came along.

—Miss Lawson! You’ve left your sweater in the classroom!— I was trying to play it cool. I still don’t know why I raised my voice a little bit higher than usual. Like I wanted the others to hear what I’m saying. I wanted to act casual, but I’ve probably ended up being weirder than I usually behave. Similarly to a child who knows did something bad and is awaiting the punishment for it.

—Ohh, thank you Adam! I’m sorry, but today’s class has been called off. There’s a teacher’s gathering that I didn’t know about.—Eva was so natural at pretending. She put away the books and took the sweater I was offering to her. She paused briefly and changed her voice to a slightly more playful tone.

—I’m glad that you showed interest at last though! I really hope you’ll be here next week. I’ll lend you the books so you can participate.—She winked at me. She never did that before. I scratched my head and fearfully looked at my schoolmates. They couldn’t give a damn at our conversation. They turned around and walked along to the exit, still speaking to each other. I wasn’t even sure they noticed me at all! When we couldn’t see them anymore between the bookshelves, Eva whispered into my ear.

—Did I do good, Master?—She looked at me a pet looks to it’s owner with those pretty eyes of her. The look she was giving me could melt mountains.

—I...Uhmm... Yea... But we’ve got a shit ton of stuff... we should talk about. Don’t you think?—I asked quietly. She really did have a lot of explaining to do.

—Yes, Master. You have to lay down the basics and I have want nothing more than to understand you more so I know and serve you better. Shouldn’t we talk about this somewhere more private, Master?—Argh! Again with that gaze of hers! It was bewildering.—Ye... Yeah. That’s a good idea.

—May I offer you my home, Master? I live alone in an apartment. You would feel safe there. It’s not that far.—She was waiting for my permission again. This was her thing, I understood it by then. She was always asking me before she would do something.

—All right, let’s go Eva.

There I was, leaving the library with Eva by my side. The woman who I was fantasizing about for so long was there and she was mine. It was surreal. Something straight out of a movie or a book and I still didn’t understand most of it. I hoped she had the answers.