The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Jilliad

Book 4

The Grand Design

Chapter 8

Back to School

“So did you bring an extra toothbrush?” asked Mark, as he was unpacking his clothes.

“No, I figured we could just share like last term,” grinned Trish.

“Ew!” exclaimed Mark.

The beautiful blond laughed. “C’mon, don’t be a baby. We’ve swapped enough spit and other bodily fluids, I’m guessing we’re almost exactly the same in terms of our physiology.”

“I can think of several important differences.”

“Me too. That’s why I said ‘almost’.”

“Well considering you’re an heiress to almost nine figures of personal worth and almost ten of corporate worth, I’d think you might be able to afford three dollars for another toothbrush.”

Trish looked at Mark with a scorching look. “See all of this?” she said as she ran her hands over her lovely body.

Mark felt his cock harden in his pants and nodded.

“I’ve given all of this and much more to you. All I ask in return is to share your toothbrush. Now that’s not asking too much, is it?”

Mark shook his head and Trish grinned and then chuckled. “I see you have a present for me. Do you mind if I open it?”

Again, Mark shook his head, as he felt his fiancée’s hand undo and slide his pants and boxers to his ankles, before dropping to her knees. She gave his shaft an experimental lick, before sucking it into her mouth and bobbing her head on it for about a minute.

“Oh, Thank you Mark! It’s wonderful. I know just the place I want to put it,” she grinned, as she got up and quickly pulled her sweats and panties down.

“Here, let me help you with that,” he moaned, as he picked up her body and carried her to the bed, her sweats and panties falling on the floor as he walked. Trish took the opportunity to yank the sweatshirt Mark had loaned her over her head.

Within seconds, Mark had lowered Tricia Winthrop on his hardened shaft; the look in her eyes a combination of lust and adoration. His eyes contained both of those emotions, contained yet another. He felt a sense of awe looking at Trish. She was beautiful as the sheen of sweat seemed to magnify a sense of inner beauty that flooded out of her active form. To him, this beauty was as palpable as any sensation he had ever felt.

His own physical arousal seemed to be millions of miles away for a few moment, before pouring back into him with a vengeance when he heard Trish moan in lust. He looked at the expression on her face, as she bore down on him. Her pussy had already swallowed his cock to the root. Now it seemed she wanted all of him in her, as her undulating form seemed intent on gaining more real estate, every time her labia kissed his testes. Then she cried out as her orgasm approached. Her internal muscles squeezed his deeply embedded member, as Mark held his hips to hers and soon he was flooding her with blast after blast of his semen. After several extended moments, Mark pulled Trish to him and they kissed tenderly and snoozed.

As Mark drifted off he murmured. “Forget the toothbrush. We’ll only need one.”

* * *

Marcus Tibbs was sitting at a big table in the cafeteria surrounded by a number of people. He saw Pete and Kimmy Hunter. They had just returned from a three week ‘sort of’ honeymoon in chilly Toronto. They had spent a bit of time with Pete’s parents, Jon and Monica, who had reconciled over Thanksgiving and were now living there. Jason Martino and his fiancée, Josie Garnier, were laughing with a number of women from first floor Hill Hall, including Amy Huang, Amber Lynn Portnoy, Alexis Bernstein and Kelly Hardcastle. His cousin, Monique Adams, was in an animated conversation with her teammate, Liz Cuello and Fern Mathewson. He saw Angie chiming into Amy’s conversation, as his lovely fiancée rubbed his thigh. Finally, he saw two stragglers show up carrying their trays. “Took you guys long enough,” he laughed at the newcomers.

“What can I say? Mark can’t keep his hands off of me,” laughed Trish.

“More like the other way I bet,” laughed Monique.

Mark laughed through his blush. “No. It was mutual.”

“Yeah, I guess it was,” grinned Trish through hers.

* * *

“So give me some good news, sexy.” laughed Rich to his agent.

“You’re getting frisky, QB,” laughed Stephanie.

“Kind of like the three of us were the night we went back to school,” said Willow through the speaker.

“Mmmm. Will, you taste so good, honey.” said Stephanie’s voice.

“So do you,” blushed Willow.

“Uh… guys… what about me? I’m starting to feel a little inadequate here.”

Stephanie’s laugh was like music. “C’mon baby, you made me feel so good with that big tool of yours.”

Willow didn’t bother to answer verbally. She had soul kissed Rich.

“Are you guys kissing? You better be kissing him right now, Willow, because if I were there, I’d be.”

“Yeah,” said Rich breaking the kiss. “She’s doing some other things too,” he laughed, as his fiancée was stroking his member through his sweats.

“Lucky girl… lucky guy for that matter too,” sighed Stephanie.

“So where are you?” asked Willow.

Stephanie laughed. “I’m setting up shop at Elsie’s for now, so I guess I’m pretty lucky too. Right now there are eight of us here so don’t worry about me being lonely.”

“I really thought you were lonely. That’s why I’m glad you met Mark,” said Rich, as he stopped Willow’s playing, making her momentarily pout before smirking.

“Testify sugar,” she laughed. “OK, Now that we’ve talked pleasure, let’s talk business.”

“Well, I’ll let you two talk business while I pee,” laughed Willow. As Stephanie and Rich laughed, Willow climbed off of the bed, opened Rich’s door and walked out down the hall.

“You know that girl never fails to put a smile on my face,” laughed Stephanie.

“I know, she never fails to make me laugh.”

Stephanie paused to compose herself “OK, I have you booked for three TV interviews, six sports web shows and three magazines. One of the TV interviews is with a local anchor for the Boston ABC affiliate.”

“Chad Gleason?”

“Yeah. I know he’s interviewed you in the past.”

“Yeah. I like him. He’s a good guy. What about the others.”

“Since you are playing in their league, I figured that you should go on their network. Deion wanted to interview you.”

“Cool!”

“I’m saving the best for last. You’re getting a five minute segment on FOX’s playoff coverage with Terry.”

“Wow!”

“You’re big news right now, Rich. This is a chance to show the world what I already know about you. By the way, with your blessing I’m setting you up for some time to talk to Colt Williams.”

“It was amazing meeting him in Bristol the other day. I’ve been a big fan of his since I was about twelve.”

“He really liked meeting you too. He’s agreed to help advise you about what to expect with the combine, private work-outs and the draft itself. He’s still in New England skiing with his family, so he said he would go into Boston in a few days to talk to you.”

“I’m sure he’d rather be on the field right now.”

“The great ones always do,” agreed Stephanie.

* * *

In Atlanta two men were standing in an office.

“You really screwed the pooch, Henriksen!”

“But sir…”

“First of all, you drove off Mercer and a future Hall of Fame QB…”

“He’s washed up.”

“No, just because a guy gets old, doesn’t mean he can’t do the job. Just because a guy is younger doesn’t mean that he can,” glared the old man, pausing before continuing. “Your cheap tactics are really going to hurt this firm’s reputation…”

“Let me stop you there, sir. From what I understand the information is accurate. I had no idea that the facts were wrong. I can’t be blamed for that. I didn’t even tell the press…”

“No, but I’m sure that your new ‘Head Agent’ did. I know ‘quid pro quo’ when I see it.”

“None of this can be traced back to us with any certainty.”

“That’s not the point. You tried to ruin the reputation of a kid that could have made this firm millions…”

“I believe in Carlton Pratt. I think he’ll be a better pro.”

As a sad smile crossed Marshall Richards’ face. “Maybe. Pratt is good, but so is Kiley. Kiley also has the wholesome image that this firm has always sought for in its clients.”

“Not anymore,” smirked Henriksen.

The smile left Marshall Richards face. “I wouldn’t be too sure of that you stupid S.O.B. At any rate, I’m not going to let you run this company into the ground.”

Henriksen glared back evilly. “And what are you going to do about it, you decrepit old fool? You chose me to be your successor. I have four board members thoroughly on my side and they influence three others which gives me all the support I need to keep my job.

“Listen, you ungrateful little puke! I know more about being an agent than you’ll ever know. I also have my eyes and ears on the industry and still have some pull at this company. When I disclose what happened, we’ll see how much support you really have.”

“So your carpet licking, bitch slut told you.”

“Stephanie Mercer has more class, ability and brains than you’ll ever have.”

“You always liked that lesbo whore more than me.”

The next thing he knew, Todd Henriksen was lying on the ground holding his jaw and Marshall Richards was walking away.

“They’ll never believe her. They’ll just think she was lying because she hates me,” complained Henriksen from the ground.

“They’ll believe me and she’s not the only one who hates you!” barked “The Old Man”, before slamming the office door.

* * *

“Hello Marshall, sugar. What can I do for you?” smiled Lucinda Banfield, as she answered her cell.

“Do you know what happened to Stephanie?”

“Only what I saw on TV.”

“She didn’t call you?”

“I don’t really talk much to her these days. My old friend, her mother, really hurt her by her attitude. She seems to have put Savannah behind her.”

“I think that she is doing the same thing with Atlanta,” he said before pausing. “I thought she was a blood relative of yours.”

She sighed. “No, but I’m close to her family and think of her mother as my big sister. That would make Stephanie my ‘niece’. Anyway, is she OK?”

“I’m not sure. She seemed to be happy when I called her this morning. She told me not to worry about her. She said that she had found a new home.”

“That child always knew her own mind. That’s why I sent her your way.”

“Well, I should have listened to her about this client. Not that it would matter I guess.”

“They forced you out sugar, huh?”

“Yeah, Darlin’.”

When Marshall said the word “Darlin’, Lucinda felt a shock of sexual pleasure shoot through her body. While she had always been fond of him, the forty-five year old barely closeted lesbian never had any real interest in men other than toying with them and seducing their wives. Marshall had been kind to her, as he had been a friend of the family, more than a decade her senior, who she had a crush on at an early age. Marshall had been kind to her and let her down gently. The irony was by the time Lucinda had discovered her true sexual preference, Marshall became attracted to her and then it became her turn to let him down gently. At this time, she noticed and she felt an overwhelming need to see him.

“Come home, honey lamb. I really miss you.”

“I miss you too. You’ve always been a good friend.”

“You have too, but I’m not just talking about that.”

“What?”

“I know you’ve always wanted me. Well, I’ve decided that I want you too.”

Marshall Richards was shocked as he nearly dropped his phone. “But I thought…”

“That I preferred the ‘Sapphic arts’?” husked Lucinda, completing his thought.

“Yes. I’ve kept your secret too, sweetheart.”

Lucinda laughed. While she was still ‘in the closet’, it was really the worst kept secret in town. Lucinda was famous for seducing young wives and pretty single girls with her unnatural charisma. They would then join her stable of devoted pets that she would play with from time to time. As she had no interest in taking a public lover, she would then return these women to their husbands and they became completely docile and devoted wives. It became a great joke in the neighborhood among the men when a new family moved into town and the wife was “invited to tea”. She would return home docile, horny and uninhibited. Needless to say, Lucinda manipulated the happy husbands for free food, electronics and other items and services.

Additionally, every month she would invite four couples and an adult single girl to her home for a party that became a wild orgy. To guarantee complete debauchery, she would select one of the wives and insist that each displaced husband would get their choice of one of the remaining women who was not their wife. These events usually led to open marriages and a swinging lifestyle, but surprisingly there was no jealousy between spouses. In fact the divorce rate among her toys was absolutely nil.

Now Lucinda knew that her fun was about to come to an end. She was having feelings of submissive love and lust for her first crush: a man. Something was wrong, but she could not dispute that these feelings were real. “That’s true and I’ll always love you for that. I guess I want to love you in a different way now, so please come home soon! I need you!” she said tenderly, but with a sense of desperation.

“I’m on my way!” exclaimed Marshall.

As Lucinda hung up the phone, she realized that someone extremely powerful was co-opting her magic. She believed that her “niece”, Stephanie was involved. Stephanie wasn’t the source, but most likely, an unwitting conduit to the strong magic that was threatening to pull Lucinda into the arms of the powerful warlock that must be controlling the young woman. As long as she had no idea of the identity of her prospective master, she could hold off going to him. Once she discovered his identity it would be too late for her to do anything about it. She would become enthralled to the man. She needed to try to bind herself to Marshall, to belong to him instead. She trusted her dear friend and realized that a happy life with him would be quite nice; despite her current sexual preference. Once the binding occurred, her happiness would be ensured. At which point, she thought she would be immune to the warlock’s love magic. Then she would try to find out what happened to her best friend’s daughter.

Lucinda smiled , as her hand drifted in between her legs. “Hurry home, honey lamb,” she murmured out loud before frigging herself to climax.

* * *

Gary Milton had just returned from his semester abroad in Hamburg. He had enjoyed it a great deal, but was feeling homesick and happy to be back at school. As he looked around the cafeteria to see if he could find a familiar face or two to eat with, he saw a large group of people sitting in the back of the cafeteria. There were mostly girls at the table, but several guys too. He noticed several people he knew. He was good friends with Pete Hunter as he had been his roommate freshman year, though they had fallen out of touch lately. He was also fairly friendly with Mark Samuels and Marcus Tibbs as they had all lived in the same section freshman year. He had just recently met Jeff, as Jeff was now his RA. At any rate, they all seemed to be having a good time, so he walked over to the table with his tray.

“Hey guys. Room for one more?”

“Hey Greg!” exclaimed Pete, as he stood up and gave his friend a hug. “How was Germany?”

“Amazing, but I’m glad to be home,” he grinned.

Soon everyone he knew at the table exchanged greetings with him. Introductions were made by the rest. “So guys, what did I miss?” he asked.

There was an awkward silence, before everyone began to laugh.

“Well, Gary, for starters, Marcus and I are both engaged,” laughed Mark.

“Well, I’m guessing Marcus is engaged to Angie.”

“And you’d be right,” grinned Angie as she held up her new engagement ring.

Gary smiled, “Figures. Congratulations! What about you Mark? Some lucky girl back home?”

“Not exactly,” grinned Trish. She held up her hand up to reveal her engagement ring, before leaning over and kissing Mark.

“No way!” laughed Gary. “Really?”

“Really,” said Mark, pausing the kiss for a moment, before resuming it.

Gary was surprised about Marcus, but downright shocked about Mark. True, Mark and Trish had been close friends and could be quite affectionate with one another, but he never saw them as a couple. That kiss she was giving Mark proved that he must have been wrong. “Well, still waters run deep with Mark. They must with Trish too,” he thought. “Well, while I’m quite jealous, I’m really happy for you guys.”

“Thanks,” said Mark, after he broke the kiss for good.

Trish beamed brightly. “You’re supposed to fall in love with your best friend, so the choice was an obvious one.”

The smile left Gary’s face when he put her words into context. “Well, I wish you had told Carmen that.”

Mark knew what Gary meant. Carmen Moreno had been Gary’s best friend. Then they started dating at the end of sophomore year. Everything was going fine until she realized that he was going to Germany for the “Fall Junior Year Program. She became angry when he refused to back out of the program. They hadn’t spoken since late July and she hung up on him when he called her when he got back on campus. Mark also knew that Carmen was seeing Ted Pszarcek, who was a senior soccer player and a friend and former fraternity brother of one of the guys who tried to rape Trish their freshman year. He had been an asshole to Mark when Mark and Trish brought down the Greek system at Sanders. Lately, Mark hadn’t seen much of Ted, which was fine with him.

“Hopefully Carmen will come to her senses now that you’re back,” said Pete.

“I think we’re pretty much over,” sighed Gary.

“You never know,” smiled Trish.

Pete looked over at his long lost friend. “Hey Gary, you neglected to ask about me and Kimmy.”

“Don’t tell me that you are engaged to her,” sighed Gary, referring to the girl sitting next to Pete, who he just had met.

Kimmy held onto Pete’s arm possessively. “Nope. I married him.”

Gary groaned and then everybody laughed.

* * *

At nine PM, a knock was heard on Paul Rivers dorm room door. When he answered it, he was surprised to see Amber Lynn Portnoy standing there. She immediately gave him a hug and he excitedly ushered her into his room.

“Wow! You seem excited to be back at school,” she laughed.

“I’m really excited to see you! My dad and I have already started taking specs to help Mark and Elsie with setting up the recording studio in her basement. It should be amazing!”

Amber laughed. “And here I was thinking that you were just excited to see me.”

“I am. I don’t really have a lot of friends, so I’m sure that you just knocking on my door, let alone talking to me, has given me some real street cred,” he laughed.

“Well, I hope I mean more to you than that.”

A somber expression came over his face. “You do. I’m so grateful to you, Mark and everyone else for saving my Mom and me.”

Amber laughed. “C’mon silly, I wasn’t trying to make you feel bad. Quite the opposite, really,” she paused before continuing. “Actually I came here because it’s time.”

“Time for what?”

“Time to join our family.”

“You mean?”

“You get to have your wicked way with me and then I take you and make you one of our group.”

“You’re kidding…”

“Nope. Come on Paul. I know you want me,” she whispered seductively, as she pulled her sweatshirt over her head.

“Amber… you don’t need…” Paul froze and stopped talking as he saw Amber’s large breasts spill out of her now unclasped bra.

Amber walked over and pulled him into her arms. Then she guided his head to her breasts. “Just suck a nipple and listen to me, baby,” she said. He obeyed and latched on to her left nipple, as her arm moved to heft it to keep it to his mouth. Then she wrapped her other arm around Paul’s back and began to stroke the back of his head. “Paul, I need to claim you for Mark. He already has your parents. Now he needs you so he can completely protect your family…. that feels nice baby,” she moaned before continuing. “Just relax and let this happen.”

Paul moaned his agreement around her nipple, which sent a spark of pleasure through her body. Amber managed to become unattached from the horny boy. She quickly pulled off her boots and tugged down her sweats and panties in one motion. She did the same to Paul’s sweats and boxers. Then Amber looked into his eyes, before her mouth enveloped his cock. She started to use the technique Amy had taught her last term. Paul didn’t last long and cried out, “Cumming”. Instead of pulling away, she swallowed every drop.

“Amber! I’m so sorry!”

“It’s fine, honey. It just shows how much you wanted me. I’m sure we can get you up and running again,” she grinned before making good on her promise. Amber pushed Paul back on the bed and jumped on top of him. Soon their tongues were dueling. Paul ignored his own taste as Amber’s hand found his flaccid member. Within a few minutes it was fully hard again.

Paul felt Amber pull herself from his arms and hover over him. Soon she was lowering her steamy pussy on his shaft. Her face was a mask of lust. He had remembered just a little over a month ago trying to get into her pants. Now he was inside her. Her big, beautiful breasts bounced high on her pert form; her moans were ringing in his ears.

“This is what you wanted baby! Fuck me!” she moaned.

Paul obliged but despite just cumming, he knew he would not last long. Still he managed to hold off for a little while, before firing his seed into the deep recesses of her body. Amber rode him for a few more moments as her climax came on quickly as well.

In the afterglow, Paul cuddled with Amber. “So, was I as good as you thought I’d be?” she smiled, as a more innocent expression came over her face.

“Better. Better than anything I could ever imagine,” he beamed.

“Part of that was the passion of Mark’s magic.”

“So my parents weren’t teasing me about Mark? He really has some kind of magic?”

“Yes. Now you have a little bit inside of you. More importantly, you are now officially part of the family.”

“Does this mean that I can sleep with you again?”

“I’m sure at some point we’ll get some chances. I thought you were kind of cute, but now I’m really attracted to you. Still, I’m Mark’s and the others’ first and always.”

Paul sighed. “Mark is a lucky guy.”

“We’re all lucky Mark came into our lives.”

“True. I probably wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for him… it’s just...”

“What?”

“I’m lonely.”

“You’re a pretty attractive guy.”

“I know… the problem is I kind of got a reputation for trying too hard with a few girls. I guess word kind of spread. Now I’m a figure of fun. Nobody is interested in me,” he said before pausing. “I actually met a girl I like(,) but she heard about me and figured that I was either a dufus or a jerk.”

“Who is she?”

“Sandra Wilson. She’s actually Monique’s roommate.”

Amber kind of chuckled. Monique had told Amber about her roommate and how she had become kind of suspicious of what was going on in her life. This might be a way of controlling her and making Paul happy. “Paul, believe it or not, Mark’s magic will help you with women. You may notice that women may start to find you more attractive. Once you sleep with one, she will become drawn to us.”

“Will I lose her to Mark?”

“No. That won’t happen. Mark will have to make her a permanent member of the family, but he will ensure that she’ll remain yours,” stated Amber. “Do you really like Sandra?”

“Yes. She’s pretty, but she’s also really smart. I was in a couple of classes with her last term and will be in at least one that I know of this term because it is a continuation. She’s sassy and funny and makes me laugh.”

“Does she get along with you?”

“Yeah. She teases me a little, but she’s really nice. She just doesn’t take me seriously.”

“Well I know how we can change that,” grinned Amber.

* * *

In Savannah, Georgia, Lucinda had prepared a fertility ritual and was now awaiting her lover to impregnate her and claim her as his. She was not sure what would happen, other than the fact that she would become bound to him. She also knew he would insist on marrying her and to make him happy, she would eagerly go along with it. She put on a sexy negligee and impatiently waited for him.

When Marshall arrived, she quickly grabbed him and pulled him to her bedroom.

“Lucinda!” he exclaimed when he saw her shrug off her negligee putting her glorious body on view.

“ Shhhh… Marshall, sugar… just relax and enjoy this,” she husked; taking his hands in hers before guiding them to her large breasts.

“I don’t understand.”

“Look at me, baby. How many times did you look at me and wonder what I looked like naked?”

“More than I care to admit, I guess,” blushed Marshall, as he gently massaged the flesh in his hands causing her to moan. “I’m just confused. How did I get so lucky?”

“Baby, something happened to me. That’s all I can say; at least for now,” she paused. “All I know is I want you. If you want me, then just take me. Once you do, I’m yours for good.”

“Is that a promise? I need to know because you would destroy me if…”

“Marshall. It’s not a just promise. It’s my solemn vow. I’ll be your wife, mistress, whore… whatever you want.”

“I think I’ll settle for wife,” he smiled.

“That’s why I love you, baby. I know you really love me. Now show me how much!”

Marshall Richards removed his hands from her breasts and quickly stripped off his clothes. Within moments he was on her. He knew foreplay was not necessary, as her heady smell of the arousal was thick in the air. He briefly ran his shaft along her labia, and the head parted her lips before popping in. While Lucinda was really aroused, she was tight, as she had only been penetrated a handful of times. She had preferred being orally pleasured to penetration. Now that was a thing of the past. Her copious fluids left her plenty lubricated and she felt more pleasure than pain.

Lucinda looked up at the handsome man who was mating her. She knew when this was done, her old lifestyle was a thing of the past. Her desire for lesbian encounters would vastly reduce and Marshall was too honorable to allow her to seduce other women into their bed. Still she was feeling more pleasure than she had ever felt before. Between the potion, the ritual and the strong magic, she would become completely bound and enamored of the man. He would become hers as well, though he would always be the dominant one. The thought of this drove her lust to a higher level. Somewhere in the back of her lust hazed brain, she realized that the magic must already be working.

“Fuck me Marshall! Take me, sugar!” she moaned.

“Ohhh…” groaned Marshall, as he thrust harder into her lust crazed body.

“Mate me, my love! Give me your seed! Mark me as yours forever!” she exulted.

That was all it took. Marshall cried, “You’re mine!” He then proceeded to unleash a torrent of his seed into her hungry womb, as he captured her mouth with his.

“I’m yours!” she yelled, as a powerful orgasm took her, followed immediately by yet more powerful one moments later. “I love you, Marshall!” she screamed before blacking out.

Several minutes later, Marshall revived Lucinda with sweet kisses all over her face. He then pulled her onto their sides and they began to neck and then cuddle.

After breaking a deep kiss, Lucinda beamed at her man. “I’m yours, honey lamb. I’m really yours and I’m going to have your baby.”

Marshall wore a look of shock, but then immediately replaced it with a broad grin. “Then we better elope to Vegas!”

“Are you proposing?” she laughed.

“I think I’ve been proposing to you forever. Is this your way of finally saying ‘yes’?” he asked.

“I guess it is,” she giggled, as he joined in, before kissing her deeply.