The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Jilliad

Book 4

The Grand Design

Chapter 7

Turning the Tables

Rich Kiley knew the look. He had seen it in the eyes of his ex-girlfriend Trish. He had seen it in the eyes of roughly a score of women who had been in and out of the Winthrop’s Concord, Massachusetts estate for the past few weeks. Now he saw that look in his lesbian agent’s eyes, as she kissed one of the objects of her desire: Mark Samuels.

Rich knew something supernatural was going on when it came to Mark. He had come to that conclusion, but like so many under Mark’s sphere of influence, he was happy. He was engaged to his beautiful best friend, he had lots of good friends who liked him for himself. He had an agent who believed in him.

Rich had been up a lot of the night with Willow reviewing Stephanie’s notes for his interview with Tom Condon from ESPN. He also decided to do something in advance.

* * *

“Tom, there is someone claiming to be Rich Kiley on the line for you,” said Susan Davies, a CSR who answered the main line in Bristol.

“OK, put him through,” said the reporter.

“Tom Condon.”

“Hello Mr. Condon, this is Rich Kiley.”

Tom recognized the voice from the various taped interviews he had heard as he prepped himself for his one-thirty interview. “Not canceling out, are you,” he laughed.

“Not at all, sir. In fact, I’d like to fax you some documents that I might think could help you with your investigation.”

“You want to help me investigate you?”

“Sir, I’ve got nothing to hide. I’ll trust that once you see everything, you’ll be fair and respect my privacy concerning the material that doesn’t relate to anything concerning your investigation.”

“You should know that anything else not related could put you in a bad light and might become news in itself.”

Rich laughed. “Only for scandal rags or medical journals. You are concerned with the sports implications and hard news, right?”

“Yeah.”

“My agent said you were a fair guy, so I’m not worried.”

Tom was surprised. The kid was being so open with him. Perhaps a bit too open. “Speaking of your agent, does she know you are doing this?”

“Yes. She was against me sending you these things before the interview, but I’m anxious to get this resolved soon. I love football, but I love my family more. I won’t play professional football if it means embarrassing my family, who brought me up the right way.”

“You’re serious?”

“Completely. I don’t cheat. I never have and I never will. While I love football, I don’t need it to be happy. I’m getting married to a girl I love and have a family and extended family who love and care for me. There is so much more to life than football and making money.”

“Kid, no disrespect, but that is delusional. You have an opportunity for a huge payday. I can’t believe you’d be willing to throw it all away.”

There was a pause at the other end of the line.

“Well if you can’t believe that, then there is no need for any interview. I’m going to withdraw my name from the draft and you can do or say anything about me. I’ll even still fax you the records. But know this. You print or air anything you can’t adequately support, I will sue you for libel, slander and anything else my lawyers can come up with.”

“Lawyers?”

“I’ve said I have an extended family that supports me. They have assured me they will help me anyway I need…”

“OK, Rich, I believe you are being sincere, but why are you being so over-the-top about this?”

“Because my dad taught me that the only thing a man has is his name and I will be damned if I let you or anybody else take that away from me!”

Tom realized that Rich’s Midwestern values were showing. At first he thought that Rich was protesting too much with his overreaction, but if Rich was sincere, he would not be the first athlete to walk away from millions based upon a principle. They were rare and few and far between, but they existed and it was beginning to look like he was talking to one. “Rich, I don’t mean to doubt your sincerity. You have to understand that my job is to report and using fact to try to find the truth about stories. I have dealt with so many guys with feet of clay, I might as well open a pottery shop,” he laughed. Rich laughed too. “So, are we still on?”

“Yeah. Sorry about my reaction. It just really gets my goat that people would think that I’d cheat. I’d rather not play.”

“Well. let’s just do the interview and see what happens. I promise to be fair. You can count on me for that much.”

“That’s all I expect,” said Rich’s voice.”

* * *

“Mmmm…” hummed Stephanie into Mark’s mouth, as they deeply frenched.

She had thought about last night, as she lay there while her body was pawed by more than a dozen beautiful women. She had never had such a large orgy before, though a few of her bi-sisters from Nu Mu Upsilon Sorority, occasionally bought a boy or two with them for some six way fun. In these cases, Stephanie’s main partner was her roommate, Lois, as the other girls each had a guy. Often she or Lois got poked by one of the guys, as she made out with Lois. Neither of them minded, so long as they didn’t have to kiss the guys too much (though she didn’t mind doing it a little).

Now she was kissing Mark with a hunger that was usually reserved for a woman of his fiancée’s beauty. She felt his hand on her ass possessively and reveled in the fact that she belonged to him and her other new lovers. As Mark broke the kiss, she realized that Trish had taken position on her other side. Her mouth soon replaced her fiancée’s on Stephanie, as the three of them walked arm-in-arm into the kitchen for breakfast.

Trish’s mom grinned at the trio knowing that the lovely agent was now going to be a permanent part of all of their lives. “I see you’ve been ‘Mark-ed’,” she laughed.

“She’s also been ‘Trish-ed’,” laughed her future son-in-law.

Trish broke the kiss. “She’s also been ‘Amber-ed’, ‘Isa-ed’, Sarah-ed, Liz-ed, Alexis-ed, Tessa-ed…”

They all laughed; even Stephanie, who was blushing profusely, but was never happier in her whole life. “Well, I daresay, I never thought my life would change so profoundly in less than a day. I’ll need to shake myself out of my fog though. We have to get Rich prepped.” Stephanie sat down and helped herself to a bowl of cereal and a cup of coffee.

* * *

“You two decent?” asked Stephanie from the other side of the door.

“Yeah,” said Rich.

Stephanie opened the door and launched herself at Rich, giving him an affectionate kiss on the lips. Before Willow could complain, she found herself in the same position.

Before anything was uttered, Rich and Willow looked at the agent. Normally when Stephanie was teasing them, she would always wear a lustful expression. This time, her face was glowing, her smile bright. Her eyes were shining brightly. “God, I love you guys so much!” cried the agent.

“Mark?”

Stephanie just nodded vigorously, before breaking her clinch with Willow to throw herself in Rich’s arms again; this time thrusting her tongue into his mouth

Willow tried to be jealous, but like with Mark and the other women in his life, all she could feel was a deep abiding love for the woman who once scared her. When she saw Rich break the hug, she saw tears in Stephanie’s eyes. She quickly joined the hug and soon found Stephanie’s tongue in her mouth.

After about twenty seconds, Stephanie broke the kiss with Willow. Rich looked on bemused. “I better stop kissing you two like this, or we’ll never leave,” laughed the redhead.

“I take it you like guys too now,” grinned Rich.

“Well, just Mark… and I guess you… and probably some of the others around here. Still, aside from that, I still only like girls.”

“I guess I can vouch for that,” said Willow from her daze.

Stephanie giggled. “I’m sorry honey, I’ve been wanting to do that to you since that day we met in the hotel corridor.”

“And here Will was afraid of you going after me, when It was I who should have been worried,” smiled Rich.

“Well, as much as I’d like to rip off both of your clothes and make a flesh pile, we only have a couple hours before we leave for Bristol and we have some planning to do. Rich, did you read my talking points?”

“Yes, I also spoke with Tom Condon and faxed him all of the results of my steroid tests on the condition that he did not publish or report on the details.”

“Well, that is a risk, but if we wish to preserve your squeaky clean reputation, I guess we have to ‘go big or go home’,” observed his agent.

“Well, dumbass did a great job on the mock interview you set up. It was fun grilling him,” laughed Willow.

Stephanie grinned and winked at Rich’s lovely fiancée. “You really are tough little hottie.”

Willow blushed, before Stephanie gave her a comforting hug.

“C’mon sugar, I’m just teasing. By the way, we’re family now, so everything I do for you is pro bono.”

“Stephanie, that’s not fair. You deserve some kind of payment.”

“Well, I can think of a great way you can repay me. I guarantee it will be fun for all three of us. And Will?”

“Yes, Steph?”

“This time I’m not teasing,” she smiled.

* * *

“So Rich, who do you want in your entourage?” asked his father.

“Well, we can take two vehicles, so I want Will, you and mom obviously, Stephanie, Mark, Trish, Jeff, Wendy, Jason and Josie,” advised Rich.

“Great. I’ll take Trish, Jason and Josie. The rest of you should be able to fit in the Limo,” said Mark.

“Can’t I go with you and Trish?” pouted Stephanie.

“You guys should talk strategy,” said Mark.

Trish whispered in her ear. “We’ll make it up to you later, baby,” causing Stephanie to smile brightly.

* * *

When the group got to the Bristol Connecticut studios of the cable giant, they were led into a large lounge. Stephanie was surprised to see her most famous client, Colt Williams, grinning at her. “Hello little philly,” he grinned.

“Hello Cowboy,” she husked.

“I’m sorry honey. I owed you a call.”

“I know, sugar,” she said hugging him.

“Well, I heard that you were going to be here, so I pushed up my meeting here. I figured I should tell you what I decided in person.”

“Ready to move on to broadcasting?”

“Just exploring all of my options,” he said before pausing. “Well for starters, if you are out of R&Z, so am I. You were the only reason I stayed with them. You know, I got a call from Todd Henriksen trying to keep my business. God, I hate that little toad.”

“Try having to work with that weasel,” she grimaced.

“Anyway, I told him politely to pound sand… actually that is exactly what I told him come to think of it,” he laughed, before he got serious. “You know I’m entering my last year on my contract. I think I only have one contract left in me.”

“You don’t have to make any excuses, Colt. I know you need to do what’s right for you and your family.”

“I do. That’s why I’m gonna stick with you,” he smiled.

Stephanie’s jaw dropped.

“Don’t look so surprised. You negotiated my last deal and it made me rich.”

“Yeah, but I don’t have the resources…”

“Look, whatever you need, just let me know. We can take it out of your percentage later.”

“Are you sure you want to do this?”

“I can’t believe I have to work so hard to get you to take my business,” he laughed.

“Colt, you know I care for you like you are family. I want what’s best for you,” said Stephanie.

“That is exactly why you’re best for me. I trust you completely,” he smiled.

“Oh, Thank you Colt!” she exclaimed as she hugged him, she felt tears run down her face. “I’ll do everything I can to get you what you need.”

“I know you will,” he smiled, for a few moments before breaking the hug. “I take it that is my replacement over there,” grinned Colt, looking at Rich and his group.

“Could you do me a favor?”

“Anything for you, Red.”

“Rich is a good kid, despite the rumors you may have heard. I’m hoping that you can take him under your wing.”

“I’d be happy to. Why don’t you introduce me,” he grinned, as the couple walked over to Rich.

* * *

“Rich it is great to meet you,” smiled Tom Condon, as he shook hands with the young quarterback.

“Same here, Mr. Condon,” smiled Rich.

“Please call me Tom.”

“OK.”

“So here is what is going to happen. You and I will sit here. They’ll roll the cameras and then I’ll ask you some questions. You nervous?”

“A little,” he admitted.

“Don’t be. Just be yourself. You know I can’t tell you what I’m going to ask you, but before we start, I want to ask you something off the record.”

“Sure.”

“Are you for real? Nobody in their right mind would ever send drug test result to a reporter. You had to know I have resources to check all of that.”

“I know. But sir. I’m innocent. I have nothing to hide, so why wouldn’t I send you that information unless it confirms my innocence, which it should.”

“Well I have to admit that it all checked out. I also couldn’t find anything based upon what my source told me.”

“That positive test was a lab sampling error… Tom. Even if it weren’t, it happened my freshman year of high school. That was almost eight years ago. These other tests prove that I’m not a cheater.”

“That’s important to you?”

“It is. You have to understand that my parents have instilled in me the importance of being honest. I know you may have heard this all before, but I love this game too much not to respect it. If there is the slightest appearance that I ever knowingly cheated, then I don’t want to play.”

Tom looked stunned, as he looked down at his notes. He had heard the song and dance that Kiley was spouting, but never with the same earnestness and determination. He had also never heard a potential NFL future star say that he would be willing to hang up his cleats before he was even drafted on the basis of a principle. “Rich, this is really embarrassing.”

“What?”

“I’m going to have to revise my notes a little. I’m still going to need to reference the steroid issue because it’s out there, but I hate looking like a chump or asshole and I think I’m being manipulated.”

“Honestly sir…”

“Not by you, son. You are an even bigger victim than I am. I need a fresh take on this story and I’ll need to talk to your agent. I may even interview her too.”

* * *

Todd Henriksen grinned at Bob Monroe. “So the piece on Kiley is going to air on Sports Center tonight?”

“Yeah. My sources there confirmed that Condon spent the whole afternoon with his producer editing the piece.”

“You’re sure that Condon believes the story.”

‘Yeah, my source said he grilled KIley about the matter. Then he had been working furiously in editing the piece working in the interview.”

“Good. So… how does it feel to be the new ‘Head Senior Agent’ at R&Z?”

“Quite good, Todd. We’re going to do some great things here,” laughed Monroe.”

“Oh, I think this is it,” exclaimed Todd as both men stared expectantly at the TV screen.

* * *

Announcer: There has been a lot of speculation concerning one of this year’s top quarterback prospects. Tom Condon is with us to explain the facts concerning Rich Kiley’s alleged steroid use.

Tom Condon comes on the set.

Tom: “Thanks Dave. I have been working on a story that gets to the very corruption of the business of football. I got the chance to sit down with the former Boston College star and I found what he told me to be quite compelling.”

Cut: to filmed interview. Rich and Tom are sitting at an interview table.

Tom: “There has been a lot of speculation over a positive steroid test from your Freshman year of High School. First of all, is it true?”

Rich: “There was an error in the testing sample. A sample that had been attributed to me, tested positive. That was not my sample.”

“So you never did steroids?”

“No. The lab made a mistake.”

“And that is why there is no positive report filed with the state of Nebraska.”

“Exactly Tom.”

“Rich,” paused Tom before laughing. “You sent me every subsequent drug test you took from Shelton High, Nebraska and Boston College. They all were negative.”

“Yes. Tom it is important to me that people understand how much I love this game. I’m not a cheater. I’ve worked hard to get to where I am. If there is a perception that I’m cheating, I would sooner hang up my cleats than to embarrass my family and friends and hurt the game I love so much.”

“You’d really walk away from millions?”

“I would.”

“What would you do?”

“I’ll have a Sports Management degree when I leave BC. I’d probably pursue my Masters.”

“So you’d become an agent?”

“I would. While there are a lot of honest people in the profession, there is a lot of dishonesty too. After what I’ve witnessed from what’s happened to me, I want to make a difference in rooting out this corruption.

“So you are blaming the profession for your situation?”

“Just one agency at this time.”

“Could you say which agency?”

“Not without adequate proof, but I know that this agency acted with malice in my case and I will find a way to prove it.”

Cut to another interview.

Stephanie Mercer’s image and name identifying her underneath.

Stephanie: “Rich is a joy to have for a client He’s honest, bright and will succeed at whatever he does.”

Tom Condon: “You just recently quit R and Z Management over their decision to drop Rich.”

“Yes. I was tired of the politics and conflict of interests that occur in some of these mainstream agencies.”

“Are you alleging that happened with Rich Kiley?”

“Rich was not the only top QB prospect that my agency signed. Doesn’t the timing of this seem interesting to you?”

“Back to Rich. He says if he decides not to pursue a pro career, that he wants to be an agent. Would you hire him?”

“I already have. Rich has agreed to help me start my own agency and sign on as a junior partner, regardless if he plays football or not.”

Cut back live:

Announcer: “What a fascinating story.”

Tom: “It really is. At this point, based upon the evidence I’ve seen, I believe Rich. If he decides to play football, any team who lands this kid will get a public relations dream. Whether he plays football or not, he has a bright future ahead of him. He also raises some interesting allegations about sports agents that I really think are worth exploring.

“Great. Thanks, Tom.”

* * *

Back at the Winthrop Compound a celebration was underway.

“That was amazing, son! I’m so proud of the way you handled yourself,” exclaimed Fred.

“Yeah, honey. You’ve done us proud,” smiled his mom, who gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Mark smiled at Stephanie. “You know, you were amazing too.”

“I bet you’ll get some business over this,” agreed Trish.

“I hope so. I still have Brenda Simpson and Shantee Randall from the WNBA. I also managed to convince Colt Williams back. Between them and Rich, I think I have enough to keep me busy for a while. Anyway, Colt promised to lobby with some of my old clients who already turned me down. We’ll see what happens.”

Willow smiled at Stephanie and gave her a hug. “I know I’ve been kind of rough on you, but I have to admit that you’re amazing. I’m so glad you are a part of our lives.”

Rich beamed at his fiancée and his agent. He’d had the perfect day. He still had to wait on public feedback, but from what Stephanie had told him, the answering service she had set up was already bombarded with interview requests from both local and national media outlets. He got the impression that he would only be a part-time agent. Pro Football was beckoning and he was ready to answer that call.

Rich and Willow were ready to go to sleep when there was a knock on the door. When Rich answered it, he saw Mark, Trish and Stephanie at the door. “May we come in?” asked Mark.

“Sure. What’s up?” asked Rich.

“It’s time,” said Trish.

Willow looked bemused at their late night guests. “Time for what?”

Mark walked over to Willow and put his arm around her waist. “Time for me to take you.”

Trish mirrored Mark’s move with Rich. “And time for me to take you.”

“I get to help and then after we’re done, I can play too,” grinned Stephanie.

“Aren’t we already in ‘The Family”?” asked Rich.

“My magic flows through you, so you both are somewhat connected, but we need you both to be closer to us,” stated Mark.

“Much closer. We can’t take any risks,” agreed Trish as she rubbed her hand on Rich’s butt.

“What risks?” asked Willow.

“I’m not sure, but I sense that I’m not the only person with powers in the world. If you are tied to me directly, you may become somewhat immune to those powers,” said Mark.

“Besides. Rich, I’ve missed you,” said Trish.

“And I wanted you the first time Jeff showed me that picture of you Will,” said Mark.

Rich and Willow looked at each other uneasily. Mark could tell they were worried. “Guys, this is not really going to change the way you feel about each other. I promise you that. It’ll only open you up to other possibilities within the group.

“But then we’ll be cheating on each other,” said Rich.

“No. You’ll be sharing the love you have for each other with us,” said Trish. “Besides, it’s not like you will be doing this all the time or with strangers. Just people you love already and who love you.”

“What about Josie and Jason? They always seem to be going to bed with someone in your group,” observed Willow.

“That is because it is part of their makeup to be somewhat promiscuous; particularly Josie. Jason and Alexis have a long history together. I think she has sex with him almost as much as I have sex with her,” laughed Mark.

“And you’re not jealous?” asked Willow.

Mark looked into Willows eyes. “How could I be? I love them both very much; Josie too. If occasionally getting together helps them and makes them happy, then it would be wrong for me to deny them that.”

“So you’re saying that because Will and I are not sexually promiscuous, then we won’t just hop into bed with anyone in the group?” Rich asked.

Trish smiled. “If you both want to be mostly monogamous, you will be. Every once in a while if you want to scratch an itch, you can and you won’t be jealous of each other for wanting to do that.”

“I don’t know if I’m promiscuous. I slept with a few guys… I don’t trust myself,” murmured Willow.

Mark was about to interject when Stephanie who had stripped and was quietly sitting next to Rich, decided to chime in. “Will, honey? I don’t know what happened to you in the past, but I see the way you feel about Rich. You love him more than life itself.”

“But I don’t want to sleep around if Will isn’t.” stated Rich.

Stephanie laughed. “Sugar you love her the same way. You, my love, are a boy scout. Instead of getting your badges in whittling, you got it in throwing a football. You two may never sleep with one of us again.”

“More likely they will occasionally will, but only to scratch that itch,” admitted Mark.

“Mark, you say that you are worried about something?” reminded Rich.

“It’s hard to put into words. I guess the best comparison is that I feel like a mother hen, who is protecting her eggs. Since I see you both as my own, this is how I’m protecting you.”

Will looked concerned. “How do you know this?”

“The Jiliad hinted to me that there may be others out there. They may not be as strong as me, but they might still be dangerous to me and the people I care about,” replied Mark.

Rich looked at Willow. Finally after an extended moment, she nodded. Slowly everyone in the room began to remove their clothes: except Stephanie who was already naked and only wearing a look of glee. Mark flooded everyone in the room with lust.

Rich looked at Trish. She was still the beautiful woman he had made love to a number of times. He remembered how she rode him with her beautiful body. How her blond hair flew everywhere. He was stirred from his thoughts. “I need you on top of me, lover boy,” smiled Trish, as she pulled Rich on top of her and guided him back into her familiar territory. They both moaned as they realized they were doing something that neither thought they would ever do again.

Willow’s eyes burned with lust as she pulled Mark down to her. When she felt Mark’s cock part her lips, she instinctively pulled Mark’s head to hers and they soul kissed, as Mark’s cock disappeared into the deep recesses of her body. “Oh Mark! I never knew how much I wanted this! Feels… so good!” she moaned into his mouth between kisses.

Mark had desired Willow. Even on the day she and Rich had got together. When the Jiliad had released Willow’s insecurity, he remembered the look that she was giving Rich. Now she was giving it to him.

Mark was kind of surprised at Trish’s eagerness to be penetrated by Rich. While the others in the family seemed OK being penetrated by other men, Trish usually just let males lick her. Now she was eagerly humping up into her ex’s downward thrusts. “Good thing I’m not the jealous type,” he laughed to himself, before her returned his attention to the lovely brunette writhing beneath him.

After a few moments he could tell that all of them were close. He felt Stephanie create a bridge between the copulating couples. Stephanie would not only be the failsafe, that would link them all together, but that connection would also strengthen his connection to Rich.

Mark set up his typical bubble of love magic and just as he had everyone climax, he locked Rich and Willow in a force field, as he had done with other couples. Mark knew that they really didn’t need it, as they were deeply in love, but this would be a further failsafe to ensure that their love would stay intact if Mark somehow influenced Willow to him. He then fired his bubble, making sure he severed his, Trish’s and Stephanie’s connection to both Rich and Willow.

Mark then felt Willow giving him the ride of his life as fired into her depths. Trish felt Rich fire into her, but then grabbed on to her for dear life as his powerful orgasm threatened to carry him away.

About an hour later, Rich felt a heat envelop his cock and he saw his lovely agent riding him. He looked to the side of the king sized bed and he saw Willow riding Mark, while Trish was riding his face. Trish and Willow were kissing.

“I see you’re awake, baby,” moaned Steph.

“You look so hot!” exclaimed Rich with a grunt.

“You too. You feel so good in my little cunny, sugar. Oh! I never thought it could feel so good!”

Rich’s senses were flooded with lust and as he fired into redhead, he felt her form convulse on top of him.

At that point Rich was exhausted. Out of habit, he pulled the woman who had been riding him into his arms. It wasn’t Willow, but with Willow occupied having sex with his best friend while making out with his ex, it seemed like the right thing to do.

Stephanie made out a bit with Rich and then fell asleep in his arms. Her life had taken some weird turns in the last couple of days, but in the end she had never been so happy in her entire life.