The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Jilliad

Book 3

Mark’s Expanding Family

Chapter 17

The Appeal

Mark awoke to see Trish and Isa making out. He felt a warm wetness on his member. He looked down and saw Sonia of all people sucking it, as he heard Amy giving her pointers. When Amy saw her awakening lover, she brought her lips to his and snaked her tongue into his mouth. Mark gently ran his fingers through Sonia’s hair, as she was pleasuring him.

When he broke the kiss, he looked at Amy. “Why is Sonia sucking me?”

“Because she realized that she wasn’t a lesbian anymore.” said Amy, as Sonia moaned her agreement around Mark’s cock.

Mark moaned. “I’m cumming!”

“Keep a tight seal with your mouth and relax. Then just start swallowing. You are going to love how he tastes,” instructed Amy to Sonia.

Sonia gamely managed to take a torrent of cum into her sweet mouth; only missing a little that flowed from the corners. Amy quickly made short work of that by allowing the trickle into her mouth and licking the excess. When Sonia pulled off, she found Amy’s lips with hers and massaged Amy’s breasts, causing the petit Asian girl to moan. Mark then entered Sonia from behind, to her delight, and it became her turn to moan. About ten minutes later, Mark had flooded Amy’s climaxing pussy with his seed. Amy then scampered off Mark to orally clean the previous passion Mark had deposited between Sonia’s legs.

Mark and Sonia had been sweetly frenching, until he broke the kiss. “Cara, are you sure that this is what you want?”

“Mark, after I made love to Jason during the orgy, I knew that it was not just you. I would have other male lovers. I know much of it was that you and the rest of my lovers were all around us, but when I felt his cock in me, it felt almost as good as yours. Jason became my second best male lover ever. I know we will be lovers again and that there will be others.”

“Who else do you want?”

“Right now I would say, Marcus and Joe. There may be others too, but only those in the family.”

Mark had a startling leap of clarity. It seemed like his core family was unconsciously tugging its outer members closer to the center. The closer to the center, the more influence he would have over them. The easier he could protect them. “Protect them against what though?” he thought. He had these same feelings last week when he had taken Josie and Angie, while Jason and Marcus had made it with several of his spouses. He had no idea who or what he was saving them all from, but somehow this was completely necessary.

At that moment, he knew that he needed to have Kimmy and Fern and Karen would need to have Pete. Jeff and Wendy could not be helped yet. Wendy might eventually be ready, but they would have to wait a while. When Wendy was ready she would have to have sex with someone else in the family. There was no way he would ever have sex with Wendy. She was his sister, genetics be damned.

“Don’t worry darling. I will always be yours first,” she beamed at him.

“So you don’t think of yourself as gay anymore? It’s been your sexual identity for so long.”

“I have learned that it is silly to hide behind labels. I love you, Caro. I love my dearest Tessa, Amy and others too. So what does that make me?”

“A bisexual?”

“No. That is just another label. I’m a woman in love. I love all my mates from head to toe. I love everything about you, darling, that includes this,” she grinned as she stroked Mark’s cock. “It feels so good inside me, my baby daddy.”

Mark claimed her lips again. Amy, who overheard their conversation, took him in her mouth for a moment, before pulling off of it and inserting it somewhere where it would make both Mark and Sonia feel good. She heard them both begin to moan, as she crawled over to Fern and captured her mouth with her own.

* * *

Becca Portnoy awoke at the Winthrop compound. She had a horrible night at first, but once she and Aaron were safe, everything changed. She had met an amazing older man, who was about five years older than her. It had been several years since she had been in a serious relationship and she had become jaded. She was toying with taking a job at the international division of her company, so she could live in London, Paris or Munich (she spoke French almost fluently and a smattering of German). Now she was having second thoughts. Maybe there were suitable mates in this country after all, and just maybe she might have found one.

She hated to admit it, but her biological clock was ticking. At 27, she really had a lot of time, but because of her previous disaster of a relationship, she had gotten very picky when it came to prospective dates. Jack Blake seemed like everything she could want out of a man. The problem was that while he seemed interested, he had kept her at an arm’s length.

Last night she had given him her cell number, but then realized in the confusion of the escape, she thought she had left her cell phone at her apartment, because she couldn’t find it anywhere. “I’m such an idiot,” she thought.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. “Coming,” she said, as she quickly put on a robe.

She opened the door and smiled when she saw who it was.

“Good morning Miss Portnoy. I trust you slept well.” smiled Jack.

“I did. Did you stay last night?”

“Yes. Mr. Winthrop kindly put me up in a spare room.”

“It was pretty late when we got in last night.”

“I’ve been up later on jobs.”

“Am I still a job?” she asked while arching her eye brow.

“No, at the moment, you are strictly a hobby.”

She laughed. “A hobby? Is that all?”

“You should know something about me.”

“What?”

“My job does not really allow me time for hobbies, so when I get one, I take my hobbies quite seriously.”

Becca’s jaw dropped.

“By the way, I tried to call you on your cell this morning. I wanted to see if you were awake. At the time, I was removing some gear from the car. Imagine my surprise when I heard your phone ring,” he smiled as he handed her a cell phone.

Becca took the phone and smiled sheepishly. She vaguely remembered retrieving her phone, but she had been kind of shell-shocked from her experience before she had been delivered to Jack.

“It’s OK. You went through a lot last night,” he said sympathetically.

“I guess I did,” she said. “So what happens to us now?”

“What do you mean?”

“You know very well what I mean,” said Becca, as she sexily put her hand on her hip.

Jack paused to think. Now he was certain that she hadn’t been just flirting with him. She was serious. This made him both nervous and excited for the same time. “I don’t know. This is actually the first time I have felt some real, mutual chemistry with someone I have protected. A wise man once warned me that this type of thing leads to trouble.”

“Do you mean that the only reason I might be attracted to you is that you kept me safe?”

“Something like that.”

“Well, I assure you that I know my own mind. I also know what I like,” she grinned seductively.

Jack was still nervous, but he smiled not to let it show. He knew this girl was special and he wanted her. “OK. I’ll bite. What do you like?”

“I like my bourbon on the rocks and my scotch neat, I like walks on the beach and in the rain. I like to sing and I have a pretty damn fine voice if you ask me. I love Thoreau and Emerson, Shakespeare, Shelly, Keats, Byron and both Browning’s. I tolerate Whitman when he’s not too sappy and adore Eliot, though not his politics. I like old movies, old wine and well scripted TV shows. If I want ‘Reality’ I’ll watch the news or go to a concert. I like most spectator sports and can even play a few. Most of all, I love my men strong and caring, smart and thoughtful, but not timid. I need someone who’ll put up with me always being right until I realize that I’m not. Then, love me enough not to tell me ‘I told you so’.” she rattled off. “Still interested?”

Jack didn’t say anything. He just grabbed her, looked intently into her eyes and kissed her hard.

Becca’s knees got weak, as Jack used his strength to prop her up, as his mouth continued to maul hers. When he broke the kiss he looked into her eyes “For now, all I want is your honesty, respect, affection and passion. We’ll play the rest by ear. If we get past the next hurdle I’ll only want one other thing.”

“What?” she asked from her daze.

“Your heart. I’ll trade it for mine, Miss Portnoy.”

“Damn! What is this man doing to me. No games. No pretense. Just the unvarnished truth. How can this guy be so upfront and mysterious at the same time? Why do I just want to stay in his muscular arms and stay there forever?” she wondered. Finally she just nodded and laughed nervously. “OK, Jack.”

“I’m glad you feel that way, Miss Portnoy,” he said, beaming into her eyes.

Becca laughed. “You can call me Becca, Mr. Blake.”

“I know, Miss Portnoy.” he grinned. Jack then silenced her giggle with a passionate kiss.

Back on campus, Mark and Sarah had just left their ten O’clock class they had together.

They both had Business Ethics with Jason and Alexis. They turned the corner to see their friends about to walk into the classroom.

“Hey guys. Any problems with Josie and Amber?”

“I spoke to Josie a few minutes ago. She had been in a chem lab since ten and she is already in the lecture hall for her eleven O’clock class,” said Jason.

“I spoke to my roommate and she had just come out of her music theory class and now has her music lit class,” reported Amber.

“We’re all meeting at the caf for lunch still, right?” asked Sarah.

“That’s the plan, cutie,” grinned Alexis, as she put her arm around her female lover’s shoulder and they walked into the classroom together.

Mark looked at Jason “Age before beauty, my friend.”

“It’s a pity I have both over you,” laughed Jason.

“Then, I’ll yield to you, oh, sexy stud of Sanders football,” Mark laugh back.

“Shut the fuck up,” Jason continued to laugh as he walked behind the girls.

“Gotcha, bro.” grinned Mark as he followed his friend into class.

What Mark and his friends did not realize was that their actions weren’t unobserved. Now Paul Rivers knew where he could find Amber and Josie. He had tried to call their rooms but they did not answer. After talking to his father last night, he knew the situation was dire. He needed to find a way to change the girls’ minds. His father’s life might depend upon it.

* * *

“Becca dear, you must have had a harrowing night,” said Dolly Portnoy over a late brunch.

“I never thought I would get wrapped up in all this intrigue when I agreed to babysit my cute little cousin.”

“Well, honey, we plan to make it up to you,” said Claud.

“Don’t worry, Uncle Claud. It has been an adventure.” said Becca as her eyes drifted behind her Uncle and Aunt to her new boyfriend who was talking to Chip. Dolly did not fail to notice this.

Chip and Jack walked over to the group that was eating.

“Well, I appreciate you letting me stay over, Mr. Winthrop,”

“Jack, you know that you are always welcome. To be honest I feel a bit safer when you’re around.”

“Thank you for rescuing my niece and grandchild,” said Claud, as he extended his hand to the Wedgewood operative.

“You’re very welcome, sir. It was my pleasure. As you are friends of the Winthrop’s, I was happy I could help.”

“May I see you out, Mr. Blake?” asked Becca.

“It would be my honor, Miss Portnoy.” smiled Jack.

The two proceeded to the foyer and began to quietly talk.

“Do you really have to go?” she asked sadly.

“I have an assignment. It should only last a few hours. I’ll be back after that.”

“Really?”

“With Mr. Winthrop’s blessing, I asked my boss for a ‘working vacation’. This way I can unofficially keep my eyes open for any trouble. As he and Mr. Winthrop are really close friends, he agreed.”

“That’s wonderful!” she exclaimed before pulling him into a tight embrace. She then initiated her first kiss with him. It was sweet, before it became a bit more intense.

When he broke the kiss, he looked at her with awe. “This can’t be real, I mean why would...”

“Stop right there, Jack. Don’t you ever question it, or we might lose it. I know how I feel, remember,” she paused before continuing, before she spilled the contents of her heart all over him. “I know we only just met and I can’t believe I’m saying this, but...” she stopped out of embarrassment.

“I feel the same way,” smiled Jack.

“You do?”

“I’ve never felt so intensely about anyone before.”

“Me neither.”

“So don’t worry, Miss Portnoy, I’ll be back.”

“I’m counting on that, Mr. Blake,” she smiled, before kissing him again.

* * *

Back at Sanders, Paul Rivers approached the group filling the large rectangular table in the cafeteria.

Mark saw the boy approach. He immediately headed him off and Jason and Marcus shepherded him to a nearby table.

“Please, I need to talk to the girls. It’s a matter of life and death!” exclaimed Paul dramatically.

“Look Paul, we told you. Amber and Josie are not interested... " started Mark.

“They are going to kill my father!” cried Paul, as a tear ran down his cheek.

Mark realized that the boy finally understood the gravity of the situation. He honestly wanted to help, but he had no intention of being strong-armed with guilt, into the girls being forced to sign with Paul’s father. “Listen Paul. I can tell you with certainty that the girls will not sign with Venus Records. I have taken steps to ensure that this cannot possibly happen.”

“How?” asked Paul.

Mark figured that David Rivers would find out anyway. “I have signed the girls to a long term deal. The contract was drawn up by an attorney with entertainment industry experience, so it is ironclad.”

Paul’s face turned a ghastly shade of white. He began to hyperventilate. Mark calmed him down. “They’re going to kill him.” said Paul.

Jason looked at Mark and then spoke. “Look, kid. We’d like to help, but we need to know everything you know.”

“I promised my father I wouldn’t say anything,” said Paul.

“Then we can’t help you,” said Marcus.

“What could you guys do against the mob?” asked Paul.

“We have resources that you can’t begin to understand,” said Mark. “I think you need to trust us,” he said, as he put his hand on Paul’s shoulder to make sure that Paul would.

Within minutes, Mark had learned a lot and was able to verify an even greater number of facts. He opened his cell phone. “Hi Chip.”

“Hi Mark. Are Tammy and Isa still planning on coming tonight?”

“Yes. Trish, Amber and I will be dropping them off for a few days. Tammy will need Isa’s company and vice versa. Actually Chip, I’m calling on another matter.”

“What can I do for you son?”

“I’m hoping that you will be OK with two more long term visitors.”

* * *

In the parlor of the Concord mansion, Aaron Portnoy was playing with Suzanne and young Pierre Garnier. As the children were all about the same age, they were having a good time. The adults in the room were perhaps having a better time watching them.

“Dolly, your grandson is a darling,” said Rita Garnier “I can tell that Pierre and Suzanne like him.”

“Thanks Rita. I think he is happy for the company. There are not a lot of children his age in our neighborhood back home.”

“The poor boy has been through an awful lot. Of course, you too, Becca,” said Michelle.

“Well, quite luckily for us we had a great team that saved us,” replied Becca.

“So dear... what is the story concerning the tall, strong and handsome Mr. Blake?” smiled Dolly.

Becca blushed. “Aunt Dolly, please...”

“I knew you liked him,” she laughed.

“What’s wrong with that?” asked Marie. “I know that Chip thinks a lot of him. Bill got a good feeling about him too.”

“We promised Claud’s brother that we would watch out for Becca. I’m just trying to be a good aunt.”

“For crying out loud, I’m 27! To answer your question, Aunt Dolly, I like him. I like him very much. I can tell he feels the same way about me.” said Becca.

“Well, I’m just saying that Whit...“ started Dolly.

“Whit was more than three years ago. I’ve learned a lot about myself since then,” said Becca.

Rita gave Michelle the first sympathetic smile she had given her husband’s ex in some time. She could tell that Michelle was equally uncomfortable as she was being a part of this family discussion. “Michelle, do you want to get a cup of coffee?” she whispered.

“Sounds good,” Michelle whispered back. Michelle turned to her lover, but Marie shook her head. The other two women walked out of the living room.

After a pause and a sigh Dolly looked at her niece. “OK, sugar, but if things get as serious as it sounds like they’re getting, you, Uncle Claud and I will need to get to know the man better.”

Marie smiled. She wanted to help Becca, because she reminded her of herself. Marie knew a good man when she saw one. She had been drawn to all the bad men, before she had become bound to Mark. Now that she was Bill’s, her Jiliad enhanced intuition was telling her that like them, Jack Blake was a good man. “Dolly dear, there will be plenty of opportunities for us all to get to know Mr. Blake. Let’s not put any undue pressure on Becca and Mr. Blake.”

“I suppose...” started Dolly, as she felt a submissive wave hit her. As Dolly had been affected by the Jiliad, she had deferred to its presence around Marie’s neck.

Becca smiled at her benefactor. She had never seen her Aunt wilt like that.

In the large kitchen, Michelle smiled at her ex’s wife. They had been friends before things turned badly with Pierre. They had exchanged a number of stories about the man they had shared in common and reminisced about their own friendship. Now they were talking about Josie.

“Michelle, you don’t know how much Josie forgiving him meant to him,” said Rita

“Actually, I only know too well. Josie forgave me and it felt like I was a whole new person.”

“What about your life now. I see you spending a lot of time with your friend and her fiancée... I know... it is none of my business...”

“No. It’s fair to ask,” said Michelle before pausing. “Look, Rita. I am glad that you and I are talking again. I never wanted any of this to happen. I know you had a huge crush on Pierre, but I was silly to get jealous. It was just that he virtually ignored me. He was always working late and I let my imagination run away with me. I was so lonely. That’s why I had my affair.”

Rita looked guilty. “Michelle, I have to admit that we almost kissed, on one of those nights we were working late. I was the one who actually stopped him. He told me that you had gotten cold toward him.”

“He never told me any of that. I just assumed that he didn’t want me that way anymore and it made me feel so unattractive. Perhaps he saw my reaction to these feelings as me ‘being cold’.”

Within moments, both women were crying into each other’s arms. After they had both calmed down, Michelle continued. “I became a prostitute because it made me feel attractive. I wanted... no I needed men to desire me. I felt empowered and sexy... at least at first. Then it became a grind. I was miserable and I realized just as lonely. Then I met Bill and Marie. They showed me that I was capable of giving and receiving love.”

“You mean you love both of them?”

“Yes. I have always been bisexual. In college I was in love with Dolly’s sister, Lucy. I also fell in love with Pierre. In the end I had to make a choice. In the end, I wound up hurting everybody, including me. You see, this time, I don’t need to make a choice! I get to be with two people I deeply love. This is not just about sex. This is about sharing my life with two people who love me as much as they love each other. I love them both too.”

Rita was clearly shocked, but she tried not to judge Michelle too harshly. She knew that her old friend turned rival had been miserable and now she was happy. “This is not the kind of life I would lead,” she thought. Little did she know that within a year, her life would be very different than it was now?

After Mark’s last class, he met up with Paul Rivers. “Call him,” said Mark.

Paul dialed his father’s number.

David Rivers had been doing some preliminary work toward signing Josie and Amber when he discovered the bad news. Josie and Amber had signed with someone he had never heard of. “Mark Samuels? Who the fuck is he?” he exclaimed. Now David knew he was really screwed.

David’s phone rang. “Hello?”

“Dad, it’s Paul.”

“Son, this is not really a good time...”

“Dad, I have some people here, who want to help us.”

“Well it would take a miracle to save me.”

The next voice David heard was not his son’s. “Mr. River’s, this is Mark Samuels.”

“I don’t know who you are, but you are really screwing with me.”

“Oh, we’ve met, sir,” said Mark emphatically.

“Are you the kid from the dorm?”

“No. I am the ‘man’ from the dorm, if you remember what I did to your associates.”

“To be honest, my memories are a bit hazy of that day. All I know is you managed to knock them down...”

Mark was surprised. Why didn’t Rivers notice what had happened. Had his magic somehow affected the memories of the men. “Look, Mr. Rivers. I know you are in big trouble and I know who you’re in trouble with. I am willing to try to help you get out from under Mr. Brzenko.”

“How and why would you do that?”

“The how, I’ve yet to work out, but I have some powerful allies with incredible resources at their disposal. I’m sure you’ve seen our results with the Garnier’s and the Portnoy’s,” Mark paused before continuing. “The ‘why’... your son said ‘please’, Mr. Rivers.”

Rivers knew he was running out of options. He had to concede that getting any leniency out of Anatole Brzenko was unlikely. He also had his wife and son to worry about. If he cast his lot in with Mark, he would probably lose everything, but hopefully at least not his family. He sensed Mark was an honest person and he could be trusted with the lives of his family.” OK, Mark, what should I do?”

“Get you and your wife packed and drive to JFK. Then get a flight to Logan. Once you land, call us and we’ll give you directions from there.”

“There’s a problem. Shari, my wife left here angrily on Saturday. She said she was going to her mother’s place in the Hamptons. I haven’t heard from her since she left and she’s not returning my calls.”

Mark turned to Paul. “Have you heard from your Mom?”

“No. I tried to call her last night and this morning.”

Mark felt something queasy in his stomach. While Shari Sheppard-Rivers may have been angry enough not to return her husband’s calls, she would have no reason not to return her son’s calls. Mark suspected that the Rivers’ family was in real trouble.