The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Jilliad

Book 3

Mark’s Expanding Family

Chapter 10

Meeting Across the (Charles) River

The next morning Mark, Trish, Jason, Josie, Joe , Linda, Rich and Willow departed Concord for Boston. After dropping Rich and Willow off at the BC Campus, Mark and the five others drove over to the Martinelli’s large home in Cambridge for lunch and a meeting. The drive to BC was full of happy conversation as Rich talked to Mark, Jason and Joe about the North Carolina State Defense he would be playing against. The girls talked about planning a shopping excursion to Boston the next day. The trip to the Martinelli’s was a bit more somber.

“Just remember to be respectful. While Tommy Martinelli is a respectable business man, he still jokes about the old ways which tells me that if he gets pushed or squeezed, he might be willing to take a short trip down memory lane,” said Joe.

“So, you’re telling me that all of their businesses are legitimate?” asked Mark doubtfully.

“Mark, you have to understand. Once the mob made their money from illegal activities, they realized that they had the resources to ‘go legit’.”

“What about ‘money laundering laws?’” asked Mark.

“They were pretty much non-existent when the mob was making its money and funneling it into its legitimate businesses. What few laws that existed were pretty toothless, because they couldn’t adequately be enforced. The mob was able to falsifying many of its old records.”

“So Dad, what you’re saying is that since they are no longer involved in illegal activities and the monies are completely commingled at this point; without an adequate paper trail, everything has to be considered legit?”

Joe laughed. Jason was a smart boy, but he never really had any intellectual curiosity until he started hanging out with Mark. “Absolutely right son,” said Joe with pride.

“So if everything is now legit, how can Mr. Martinelli help us,” asked Mark.

“Many of the syndicates of today are in competition with people like the Martinelli’s with their legitimate enterprises. While legitimate, the Martinelli’s are ruthless and will toe the line of the law, to ensure that their interests are protected. They know a great deal about the various mobs’ business activities as they compete with them in AC, Vegas and the Connecticut casinos.”

Mark marveled at Joe’s knowledge of this subject matter. “He could probably lecture in the business department at Sanders,” he thought.

* * *

When they got to the Martinelli’s they were impressed by the beauty of the house and the well kept grounds.

They were greeted at the door by a woman who appeared to be in her late twenties, but was really in her mid thirties. “Come in, I’m Tommy’s wife, Sheila.” said the attractive blond who shook hands with everyone. When she took Mark’s hand he immediately was inside her without even trying. He quickly got out, but sensed he was too late. Sheila was letting her hand linger a little too long and was giving him a hungry look. Nobody noticed except Trish, who elbowed him in the ribs which immediately broke the contact.

Sheila shook her head to clear it. There was something amazing about this young man. She would have to find a way of getting him alone, so they could set up a tryst. Maybe he would be able to get a quick sample of her wares to seal the deal.

She led them into the parlor. In the room were two men and two women. The older man spoke “Joey! It’s great to see you again,” he said as he shook hands.

“You too, Tommy,” smiled Joe.

“Now from what I remember, though I’ve only met her twice the lovely woman on your arm is your Linda.”

“Paul always warned me that you were a charmer,” laughed Linda.

“Well, you can’t believe everything your father-in-law told you about me, God rest his soul, but I gotta admit that he was right about that,” he laughed. “Now you young man are the spitting image of Joe, so you have to be Jason. I haven’t seen you since your Christening,” he said as he shook Jason’s hand.

“Nice to meet you, Mr. Martinelli.”

“No Jason, you’re like family. I’d be honored if you would call me Uncle Tommy.”

“I’d be glad to, Uncle Tommy.”

“Now this beautiful young lady must be Josie. I can tell because Joe described you as a ‘smart, redheaded knockout. Personally, I think he undersold you,” as he kissed her hand.

“Thank you Uncle Tommy. That is sweet of you to say,” blushed Josie uncharacteristically. She was touched that her future Father-in-law said something so nice about her, especially since the terrible time when they met.

“I take it that you’re Mark,” he smiled and shook his hand.

After shaking his hand, Mark felt brief resistance, that immediately gave way. He was in. He quickly found his levels for affection, trust and loyalty and jacked them up. Then he quickly withdrew. “It is nice to meet you sir,” he said, while radiating strength.

Tommy paused and shook his head. He saw what Joe had been talking about. The kid seemed to have a quiet confidence about him. He wasn’t brash or cocky. He was respectful, yet strong in a manly way. Tommy immediately took an instant liking to him. “Son, as you are close to Joe and his family, I’d be happy if you would call me Uncle Tommy too.”

“Thank you Uncle Tommy, I’d like that very much. This is my fiancée, Trish.”

“Well it appears Joey did it again. He described you as a bright blond knockout who was sweet. Like with Josie, he undersold you. Now are you Phil Winthrop’s daughter?”

“Yes. Do you know my dad?”

“His company is one of my company’s most important vendors. He’s a good man.”

“Well, thank you Uncle Tommy,” beamed Trish.

“Well now it’s time to meet my family. You’ve met my better half, Sheila. This is my grandson Bradley Ryan and his girlfriend Rachel, " he pointed to the attractive couple who came over and shook hands with everyone. “And this lovely young lady is my granddaughter, Isabella.”

Mark looked at the girl. She was about eighteen or nineteen with dark hair, green eyes and luscious lips. Her body was quite trim and she and she thrust out her lovely breasts in the B cup range and dripped sexuality as she walked and made the rounds to give handshakes. When she got to Mark, he met no resistance as his hand touched hers. He was pulled right into her. Mark got out before anything happened, but he was unconsciously broadcasting his arousal and then sensed hers.

“Nice to meet you, Mark,” she husked.

Mark suspected that this girl was trouble. So did Trish.

“Well why don’t you young people get to know each other before lunch. Joe, Mark and I have a few things to discuss,” said Tommy, as he led them to his study.

* * *

In the study, the men sat down at a small table.

“So before I tell you what I know can you tell me what is going on?” asked Tommy.

Mark took the lead. “My friends Amber and Josie have become somewhat of a singing sensation. Amber and I had agreed that she and would partner with me on recording a CD. David Rivers showed up and tried to coerce Amber to sign with his company and she refused. She wanted to honor her commitment to me and did not want to be obliged to quit school. I prevented Rivers from succeeding.”

“Well that explains it,” said Tommy.

“What?” asked Joe.

“We heard that Rivers and the enforcers with him were mysteriously disabled.

“How did you know this? The police still can’t prove that those guys were ever in Smithville.”

“I have a number of operatives who make it their business to know what is going on in some of these organizations. Anyway, now I know who did it and I must admit after meeting you Mark, I’m not surprised.”

“How do you mean?” asked Mark.

“Son, I consider myself a good judge of character and capabilities. I could tell just by shaking hands with you that you are an immensely talented individual. I’m not sure how or why, but I can tell that. I understand something else about you. You are about as decent a guy that I’ve ever met. I’m glad that you have your talent instead of some other people that I know.”

Mark was impressed how accurately Tommy Martinelli analyzed the situation after just meeting him. Still, he did not know how to respond.

“Mark, I’m just telling these things because I like you. I know I only just met you, but as Joey told me, it is easy to feel affection for you. You are just so damn likeable,” he laughed. “OK, just a couple more things. I’m assuming the ‘Josie’ you were referring to was Jason’s fiancée.”

“Yeah, she’s a good friend of mine too. I even played a part in getting them get together.”

“What about this Amber?”

“As I said, she’s a good friend.”

“Is that all? " asked Tommy before interrupting a possible response. “Mark don’t answer that. I don’t want to force you to lie to me. My guess is that she’s more than that. For some reason, I don’t think your fiancée minds.”

“Damn! He’s perceptive,” thought Mark. “Our relationship is complicated.”

“Do you want to know how I figured it out?” asked Tommy. Mark did not answer. “Mark, every woman in that room was looking at you. Now my wife and my granddaughter don’t surprise me because they are sluts. I don’t know Linda or Josie that well, so I can’t say for sure. But Brad has been dating Rachel since Sophomore year in High School and they have never been apart. Now Rachel, Linda and Josie were not looking quite as much, but knowing Rachel, she’d never look at another guy like that.”

“Mark, you have to admit that you get more tail than Sinatra did,” laughed Joe.

“Guys, it’s not really like that,” complained Mark.

“OK, easy, kid. I just wanted to give you an idea of what I am able to figure out with simple observation. Anyway, I’m just jealous,” sighed Tommy.

“You have a beautiful wife,” said Mark.

“I’m not sure that she ever really loved me. After my Olive died a few years ago, I got lonely and I married that ‘thing’ out there.”

“I can tell you have feelings for her,” said Mark.

“I guess I’m not the only observant person in the room,” said Tommy. “Though since she does not seem to reciprocate, it doesn’t really matter.”

“I’m sure she has some fondness for you,” suggested Mark.

“She was sweet to me after Olive died. I’d like to think she did have feelings for me at some point. Mark, somehow I expect that you can help me.”

“Me?”

“Don’t look all surprised. You young man have a gift. I can tell. You can influence minds. Hell, I can tell that you’ve influenced mine.”

Mark got nervous. This guy knew virtually everything about him which scared the crap out of him. Joe was looking nervous too.

“Hey Mark, I’m not mad. If anything, I’m happier than I’ve been for a while just chatting with you. Whether it’s you or not, I don’t want it to stop. I do get the feeling that you can make me even happier.”

“How?” asked Mark cautiously.

“Make my wife fall in love with me.”

“I can’t do that, but I can make you fall in love with each other. I’m not sure that is a good idea.” said Mark uncomfortably, thinking about his dad’s warning about Jill and using magic to control others.

“Look, Mark. My wife sleeps around with practically every guy around. That can’t be good for her. Hell it’s certainly not good for me. Her behavior has even driven me to stray a couple of times. If this keeps up. I’m not sure I can take it anymore. By the way she was looking at you, my best guess is she will proposition you before you leave. Tell you what. If my wife does not try anything, I’ll never ask for anything. If she does, you need to do whatever it takes to help her and me. Also, If I win, I’ll need to ask another favor of you. Do we have ourselves a deal?”

Mark thought. These people weren’t happy, but did that give him the right to mess with them despite Uncle Tommy being willing? The other thing was that he did not want to anger the powerful man. He would be grateful and perhaps more willing to help. Then he thought about Sheila doing what she was doing. He knew that this behavior was self-destructive. He genuinely felt some affection for Tommy. He admired his intellect and perceptiveness. He had his answer. “OK,” said Mark.

“OK, Tommy what can you tell us about Rivers,” asked Joe, changing the subject.

“Rivers was the head of A&R at ESI Records. After about fifteen years, he decided to strike out on his own a couple of years ago. He formed Venus Records. He found it tough to get any traction against the bigger labels. Some artists who said they would follow him, reneged on their deals and re-signed with ESI. He was going nowhere until he met Anatole Krzenko. He runs the largest Eastern European syndicates in the country. From what I hear, they are looking to get into the recording industry. Krzenko cozied up to Rivers and then bought into the business to the tune of 3.2 million dollars.

“That’s a nice chunk of change, but under the circumstances, it seems relatively small. Why are they making such a big deal about it?” asked Joe.

“Because that 3.2 million dollars represents almost seven million which is roughly half of the company,” said Tommy.

“Do you mean that the mob got almost fifty percent of the company for less than a quarter of the money? Why would Rivers agree to that?” asked Mark.

“Because he was desperate, right Tommy?”

“Yeah Joe. Rivers was desperately in need of working capital. The 3.2 Mil represents more than 50 percent of the working capital in the company. That money would be used to sign new acts, pay for concert venues, produce recordings, etc. Rivers has another seven million tied up in company expenses” explained Tommy.

“My friend, Mike Caldwell, thought that was going on. So Rivers is desperate to find the next big thing and Krzenko is turning up the heat,” said Mark.

“That sums it up pretty well,” agreed Tommy. “Now Joe told me what happened to Amber’s dad and Josie’s mom. These punks are trying too think way to hard about this. Their plans were riddled with flaws. From what my mole told me, they tried to implicate Josie’s mom and grandma in a prostitution scheme. They were faking some proof that Elise Bergeron was pimping her daughter Michelle. As it was to occur in Vegas, they could have gotten in some trouble. Did they ever screw the pooch with Amber’s dad. Joe told me that he figured out what they were up to and you figured out a clever scheme to get him out of the whole card counting set up. From what I understand they plan to try the same thing with Josie’s dad tomorrow.”

“Well, we managed to warn him, so he plans to stay away.” said Mark.

Tommy laughed. “Anatole is gonna have a blow a gasket! Still they are going to come up with another scheme, you know?”

“Yeah, but what they don’t know is I had a contract drawn up and I signed both Amber and Josie to seven year deals.”

“Shit!” laughed Tommy uncontrollably. “He’s really going to have a stroke! Seriously Mark, you better be careful. Anatole may come after you.”

“Yeah, Joe warned me about that possibility,” said Mark.

“Well let me see if I can think something up to discourage them. I don’t believe that Uncle Lou would allow a direct conflict with the syndicate, but he probably would be OK if we yanked their chain a little, " he grinned. “If that does it, lunch should be ready.”

“I am getting hungry,” agreed Joe.

“Remember our deal, Mark.”

“Sure thing Uncle Tommy.” said Mark.

Mark then suddenly realized how right Tommy was.

As they came out of the office, Sheila walked up to him and slid a note into his hand. It said to meet her in the downstairs bathroom.

After Sheila excused herself and Mark asked Tommy where the bathroom was, he met her.

“Hi Mark, I’m glad you decided to meet me here,” she husked before pulling her top down to reveal two perfectly shaped C cup breasts.“See anything you like?”

Mark realized that Tommy knew his wife only all too well. “I’d be lying if I said I didn’t,” admitted Mark.

“Just to let you know, Tommy is going to take everyone for a little tour of the grounds. If you can sneak away from your fiancée, we should have a good forty-five minutes.”

“OK,” said Mark, playing along.

When Mark returned to the dining room, he quickly whispered in Tommy’s ear, “You were right. After lunch, I’ll get her up to your bedroom. Give us about five minutes and then sneak in.”

Mark dreaded this. Still he knew that this was the best for everyone at the end.

Lunch was a nice affair. Apparently Trish traveled in some of the same circles as Brad and Rachel and struck up a quick friendship, which wound up including Mark, Josie and Jason too. Isabella was a petulant little snot the whole time, so everyone ignored her.

After lunch was over, Mark pulled Trish aside. You’re going to hate me,” he said.

“We both know that will never happen, my love,” said Trish, as she gave him a reassuring kiss.

“It’s about Sheila...”

“You’re not still girl collecting? While I always like the result, the numbers are getting to be a problem.”

“No. Apparently Sheila is fucking around on Tommy. To make a long story short, I lost a bet, and now I have to do Sheila in order to make her and Tommy fall in love.”

“What sort of bet?”

“That she would not proposition me. She did, so I lost.”

“That’s a sucker’s bet if ever I’d heard one,” laughed Trish.

“Yeah, this damn humble streak is going to get me in trouble,” chuckled Mark.

“So she is going to end up with Uncle Tommy, right?”

“Yep. I’m going to mix the processes I used with Linda and Josie. I’ll shield myself, and then the love magic will flow into their brains, so that they will be partially bound to each other. Their mutual lust from the magic will almost completely bind them. Despite everything, he loves her, so they should be fine.

“That should work,” admitted Trish.

“Now for my cover... please tell everyone that I don’t feel well,” said Mark.

“Will do, boss” laughed Trish.

“Yeah, like I’m ever the boss when you’re around.”

“Don’t you ever forget that, Marky. Hope you feel better,” smiled Trish as she winked at him.

When Trish wandered off to tell everyone about Mark’s condition. Mark then saw Sheila walk up the stairs. When he saw nobody else around, he followed her.

* * *

When they got to the room, Sheila threw her arms around Mark and deeply kissed him. He then went to work on setting her levels. When he broke the kiss, Sheila was in a daze. She knew that he had complete control over her. She had to please him. She would do anything to please him; even leave her husband. Of course that was not in the cards for her.

Mark tore her clothes off of her. She glowed at being his completely helpless slave, as he began to undress himself. “What would you do for me?” he asked as he picked her up and carried her to the bed.

“Anything!” she replied eagerly.

“How about anal?”

“I’ve done it before.”

“But don’t like it.”

“I’m sure I’ll like it with you,” she moaned as she began to use a finger to play with her anus.

Mark entered her pussy, which was already sloppy with lust. Just then, he saw Tommy sneak into the room. He began to take off his clothes.

After a minute, Mark vacated her pussy and slowly but surely entered her ass.

Sheila was in another world. She felt her anal ring relax to accept more of his length. She felt lost in a haze of lust. Then she felt it happen. She felt another cock begin to fill her pussy and her lust doubled. Under normal conditions, she would not let some strange man fuck her vacant pussy, but she was to gone in her lust too care.

When she finally opened her eyes, she saw that it was her husband that was participating in her double penetration, as he found a rhythm with Mark.

Mark, who was orchestrating everyone’s orgasms, put his mental shield up. In a couple of minutes, he was ready. Soon everyone was flooded with both extremely powerful orgasms, but also powerful magic flowed into the lust added minds of Tommy and Shelia. Mark then placed their combined consciousness in a force field, allowing the lust and love magic to ricochet and penetrate their minds multiple times. Tommy and Sheila then passed out. Mark quickly cleaned up in the bathroom and walked out to catch up with the others.

* * *

When Mark caught up, he found Brad and Isabella giving the tour that their grandfather was going to give.

“Mark?” asked a surprised Jason.

“Feeling better dude,” as he walked up to Trish and put his arm around her shoulder. “Sorry Brad, don’t let me interrupt, Trish will fill me in about what I missed,” smiled Mark.

* * *

About fifteen minutes later Tommy awoke to seeing his flaccid cock still in Sheila’s pussy. He looked at her. “God, she looks beautiful. She’s also such a sweet person... well at least she could be. Maybe if I had been spending more time with my wife, she wouldn’t have strayed,” thought Tommy.

As Sheila stirred, his cock popped out of her and more of his seed flooded out of her pussy. Her eyes fluttered open to the vision of the perfect man. Her perfect husband was right before her and she smiled. Then she panicked. She had been unfaithful to this wonderful man. She knew that she wasn’t worthy of his love. If he wanted to divorce her and still have her stick around to be his sex slave, she would do it. “Tommy, I don’t deserve you.”

“Of course you do, baby. You’re my beautiful wife.”

“But I cheated.”

“So did I.”

“I did more. Besides, I’m sure you cheating was my fault.”

“No, baby. It was my choice.”

“But baby...”

“I don’t want to talk about this,” said Tommy.

“What do you want to talk about?” asked Sheila, fearing the worst.

“Who said I wanted to talk about anything,” said Tommy, as his mouth found hers and she happily squealed into his mouth before eagerly returning the kiss.

* * *

The tour had been interesting but trying for Mark. He spent the whole time trying to avoid Isabella’s not so subtle advances. She was almost shameless in the way she hit on him. Trish was quite annoyed at her too, but understood that mark was towing a line with her grandfather, so instead of saying anything, Trish kept a possessive hold on her fiancée.

When everyone had returned to the house, they were greeted by Tommy and Sheila who were all over each other like newlyweds.

Tommy quickly pulled Mark into his office and gave him a big hug. “Thank you, my boy! You have made your Uncle Tommy happy,” he said, as Mark felt some relief that everything seemed to work. “I don’t know how to explain it, but Sheila and I might want a little repeat performance some time, if you know what I mean” he grinned with a wink.

“OK,” said Mark nervously.

Now Mark, you may remember that you are still on the hook for one more thing. After all you’ve done for me, I hate to make you do anything else, but a deal is a deal, right?”

“Yeah.” said Mark with some worry.

“My granddaughter. Isabella, is out of control. Over the past few years, she has had no positive role models. My lousy son-in-law was a crook and is in prison. My daughter turned to drugs and is practically living in rehab. Somehow Brad came though everything OK, maybe it’s because he was older. Maybe it’s Rachel or maybe I’ve helped a bit. Anyway, his sister has turned into a real slut. She fucked her way out of Mount Holyoke, and now is doing the same thing all over Boston. At this point, no nice young man would ever have anything to do with her, not that she would be interested in ever settling down. It is only a matter of time before she gets involved with someone who would really hurt her or would turn her to drugs. I can’t control her anymore. There is only one thing I can do to save her from herself.”

“What?”

“Give her to you.”

“That’s flattering, but I’m engaged to Trish,” said Mark.

“I know about your special friends, remember? I just want you to make Isabella one of those friends.”

“It’s not so simple.”

“Then explain it to me.”

Mark knew he was in between the proverbial rock and hard place. He decided that he had to trust the man with some of the truth.

“Fifteen girls?! You really do get more tail than Sinatra did!” laughed Tommy.

“But you see they not only love me, but love each other.”

“They’re gay?”

“No. Bisexual. What I have Uncle Tommy is a family. With all due respect, I don’t think I can have someone like Isabella in the family.”

Tommy smiled wistfully before answering. “Mark, you should have known Isabella when she was fourteen. She was one of the sweetest girls you could ever meet. I know that my sweet granddaughter is still in there somewhere. I would be willing to risk her future to have you find that in her again.”

Mark thought. He remembered how bonding with Amy had changed her. While she was still feisty on the outside, she revealed her sweet nature to Mark all the time. “If I do this to her, she will never be able to have a normal life. No husband or monogamous relationships would be in her future; only me and her sisters.”

“As I said, she has made that an impossibility because of her actions and her reputation. I’m more worried about her losing her life because of her madness. She’s nineteen, so as an adult, I can’t really do much about her myself. Mark, the only one who can save her is you.”

“Does she have any boyfriends I can link her to the way I did with you and Sheila?”

“No. Only guys she fucks. Mark, out of all the guys she has set her sights on, you are the first decent guy she’s been interested in, in a long time.”

“I’ll think about it, but I need to ask Trish about her opinion.”

“OK, son. Please seriously consider this and put Trish completely in the picture.” said Tommy somberly.

* * *

“Are you insane?!!!” asked Trish. “You are looking to turn the granddaughter of the top lieutenant of the Martinelli family into one of our spouses?”

“First of all Uncle Tommy is the CEO of Martinelli International...”

“That is just a matter of semantics.”

“Anyway, I guess that is what I’m saying.”

“Marky, I know you think she’s a hot little fuck. I know under the right circumstances, I would love to stick that pretty face and those luscious lips between my legs, but you have to see this is a bad idea.”

“I know this is risky, but there is a great opportunity to be rewarded too.”

“If you are talking about Uncle Tommy’s power...”

“That’s not what mean. You should know me better than that Babe. Tommy assured me the girl was sweet until her family fell apart. After thinking about it, I know this sounds cliché, but I think all she needs is love to turn her life around. Who better to give that love to her than us.”

“That may be true, but you can’t save everybody who comes along.”

“True. I’m down to my last three pink potions and I only have one of each of the blue and orange. I am hoping to work with Josie, Kelly, Marcus, Fern and Amy to identify the components and magical properties to make more. For now we need to save two pink ones for emergency.”

“Sounds like you have your ‘Dream Team’ assembled,” laughed Trish.

“Yeah, Josie and Kelly have got some mad biochemistry skills to go along with Marcus’ history knowledge, Amy’s Anthropology background and Fern’s magic knowledge.”

“You know Marky, I never doubted your real motives concerning Isabella for a moment and I agree with you.”

“Then why did you...” Mark cut himself off as he looked into Tricia’s loving eyes. “You were playing devil’s advocate.”

“Guilty as charged, Sir Mark. Please take pity on this poor, wretched defendant.”

“I’m the one who’s guilty,” he smiled sadly.

“Don’t be so tough on yourself. I was being tricky. As your fiancée and your BFF, it is my job to make you think about major decisions. Just promise me you’ll always seek my advice for these type of things.”

“I’ve always sought your advice on matters of the heart; even before Jill.”

“I always thought you were a smart boy,” laughed Tricia.

“So we’ll add the lovely Isabella. The problem is that I don’t have a pink potion with me. If I have sex with her now, I can only partially bind her. We all know the kind of pain that can cause.”

“Do you think you control her without fucking her?”

“Maybe. I got into her mind without even trying. I could just kiss her up and hold hands with her, to do a little temporary programming. I may need to penetrate her, but I can’t cum in her or cause her to cum. I think I’ll need some help with that.”

“Great. I have an idea,” grinned Trish.