The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Jilliad

Book 3

Mark’s Expanding Family

Chapter 9

The Biggest and Best Thanksgiving Ever Part 4

In the morning Mark awoke with Tammy in his arms. Her smiling baby blue eyes were looking into his and she said “Thank you, Mark.”

Mark responded by kissing her.

“OK, Babe, when do I get my shot?” asked Trish.

“I’m sorry about that, Trish. He’s all yours,” smiled Tammy.

“I’m not talking about him, silly girl,” giggled Trish, as she pulled the surprised girl into her arms and deeply kissed her.

Tammy seemed to resist for a moment, but soon was returning the kiss passionately

When Trish broke the kiss, Tammy realized that she was now bisexual.

“Mark?” Tammy looked confused.

“Remember Tammy. I told you that this was a family, not a ‘harem’. Hopefully you will be in love with everyone here except Amber, who you’ll merely love as your dearest sister,” he said.

“Welcome to the family sis,” smiled Amber, who gave her a sweet and sisterly hug. Amber then was tackled by Trish, and they began to play wrestle, until Trish wound up on top and began to make out with Amber.

Mark then looked at Tammy with passion and she found that her pussy immediately began to lubricate. “So this is how being in love feels?” asked Tammy.

“Yeah baby. You will always feel love for the rest of your life with us,” he said as he climbed on top of his newest mate.

“Do me, baby,” she husked, as she spread her legs before feeling his hard cock entering her boiling pussy.

Tammy moaned as she felt Mark enter her. It just felt so right. She used to be such a bitch. She was her school’s prom queen, she was planning to go to college for music. She had even hoped to enter the Miss Tennessee pageant, as her local regional pageant was coming up. Then it all went down the drain.

She allowed herself to be knocked up by her boyfriend, Merle. As Dolly and Claud had a similar situation, they were quick to agree to help with the child. Still, her parents hated the Merle, so they were happy when he eschewed his responsibility to their daughter. At one point, Merle decided he wanted to be a part of Aaron’s life, but Tammy’s parents insisted that he would need to pay back child support, which scared him off for good.

All that seemed like a million years ago. She had completely given herself to Mark and his family. The fact that she and her sister Amber were able to truly become sisters filled her heart with joy. Although she had almost been homophobic, the thought of Mark’s fiancée, Trish kissing her like the way she just had, almost made her cream.

As her passion grew, she saw a blurry tableau of beautiful women of all shapes, sizes and ethnicity making passionate love. She felt her amazing man driving his cock into her, claiming her pussy as his property. It felt so good to give in to her desire and give herself to him.

Her steamy pussy was ready to boil over, as Mark began to fire jet after jet of his seed into her. Tammy got a wild look in her eyes as she shook in climax underneath him.

* * *

Chip Winthrop was lying in bed in between his beloved Edith and the lovely Marcy. Last night he had agreed to Marcy’s arrangement to share he and Edith’s bed, as the exclusive, physical conduit for his love for his wife.

What happened after that was akin to science fiction. Had he dreamt that both Edith and Marcy acted like his love slaves.

He was awoken from his thoughts by a voice next to him

“I’d forgotten how much of a ‘sleepy head’ Marcy was,” smiled Edith.

At that moment, it seemed likely that it had all been a dream. Chip sighed. He then he felt a hand gently stroking his head. “What’s the matter, dear?”

“I had a wonderful dream that you loved me.”

A tear came to Edith’s eye, followed by another and soon they were flowing freely.

“What’s the matter dearest?”

“I.. do...” she cried.

Chip began to wipe her tears. “You mean it wasn’t a dream?”

“No darling. Marcy and I are yours and we love you with all of our heart.”

“I’m both of yours too.”

“Why do you think I’m crying happy tears? You are our Master, and that makes me so happy.”

“Before we went to sleep, I remembered asking you both not to call me that. I love you both too much to treat you as slaves.”

“I’m sorry, Chip. I love you so much I feel like I have to give myself to you. I want to make you happy. I’m sure Marcy feels the same.”

“Just love me like when we first were married.”

“I can’t.”

“Why?”

“I didn’t love you as much as you deserved to be loved. I promise to atone for that mistake,” she looked hopefully.

Within seconds their tongues were dueling.

* * *

Sharon Winthrop was hard at work organizing a big breakfast. The delivery service had sent two trucks worth of supplies on Tuesday and she and a number of her new friends had been doing a lot of cooking. Elsie, Linda, Marie, Michelle, Elise Bergeron, Sonia, Karen and Lauren had been heavily involved in food prep for the big meal later that afternoon. They were now helping with breakfast, with some help from Dolly Portnoy. Sharon was happy, but she was worried about her Mom.

According to her father, Lorna was suffering from a degenerative lung disease that was making it hard for her to breathe. The doctors had caught it relatively early and there was hope that some of the medications that she had recently been on would help, but so far there had been no improvement. She noticed her mom sitting in the kitchen, watching her directing traffic. She had a smile on her face. Sharon decided to put down her traffic sign and spend a little time with her mom.

Claud Portnoy was spending some time talking to Phil Winthrop, Mike Caldwell, Bill Samuels, Ben and Reyna Meyer and Joe Martino. Apparently Claud Portnoy was an electronic engineer, who was doing some consulting work as he was in between assignments. Mike and Phil were impressed with some of his projects. Someone else was thinking of Clud Portnoy but not in such a good way.

* * *

“Hello Boss?” asked Asa into the phone receiver from his office at the Beachfront Hotel and casino.

“Asa, We still have no idea what is going on with the Bergeron Whore. Her service has reported that she has been not available for a month and that she has been terminated. The Whore’s mother did not show up, so the plan to create evidence that she’s pimping her daughter within Vegas city limits is an all around bust. Tell me everything worked out with the Portnoy family. ”

“Well that’s the trouble boss. We can’t find them. They are not answering their room phone or the door when they knock.”

“Why doesn’t Trevor have Portnoy locked up. You had him set up last night.”

“We did, until he had an argument with his wife, when he was up twenty-five large.”

“And you were waiting until he got to the 35K threshold, where he couldn’t pay it back. Still, regardless that he quit, we still have him on the card counting and he should be with Trevor.”

“But boss, he didn’t quit.”

“He lost?! You incompetent fool, how could you let that happen?!”

“He bet everything on one hand and lost.”

“The dealer fucked up!”

“No, the bastard hit on an eighteen! The bust card was supposed to go to the dealer.”

“What?! Nobody hits on an 18... unless... he was tipped off.”

“Do you think someone tipped off the wife?”

“That seems likely. Who knew about the plan?”

“Only the dealer, Trevor, Drazig, who was watching from the security booth and us.”

“None of them was in a position to contact the mark’s wife?”

“No, They wouldn’t have any reason either.”

“Then somebody on the outside must have figured it out. The whole screw up in Vegas and this means somebody is screwing with us and we better find out who before we lose that last mark. Asa, you know how much we have riding on this. You have one last chance. Make sure that you don’t fuck it up,” said the angry boss.

* * *

Back in Concord, Mark had a dilemma. There was no way that Tammy could go home, at least for any significant time. He doubted that she could function without the group. After Trish had some more fun at his expense she came up with a good idea.

“Tammy sings, right?”

“Amber told me that she was good. She also writes music,” said Mark.

“We could tell her parents that you are setting up a studio and that you want her to write some music and record some back-up vocals for Amber and Josie. With Elsie’s approval, we can convert part of the conservatory into a small recording studio,” suggested Trish.

“That might work. What about her son, Aaron? He’s five,” asked Mark.

“I’m sure he could stay at Elsie’s for now.”

“How is it that you’re so smart?”

“Because you wouldn’t marry a dumb girl.”

“Brains, beauty... ”

“And lucky for you, bisexuality,”

Mark laughed and then smiled “Most importantly, you’re my ‘Babe’.”

“You’re mine too,” she smiled, before kissing him.

Mark and Trish called a meeting of their spouses down in the large room where they had been sleeping.

“Tammy, I assume that you and Aaron will be staying with us,” said Mark.

“We have to. I can’t imagine leaving you.. you all,” she correct herself.

“Trish came up with an idea. Since I was planning to record a CD for Amber, I would need musicians, songwriters and singers. I have contracts With Amber and Josie already. I would like to sign Tammy, Alexis and Sarah; so we could start working on the CD.”

“Mark, to be honest when you told me that Amber Lynn had signed with you, I hoped that I could sweet-talk you into signing me too.”

“Well it worked, except you used your mouth in a different way,” cracked Amy.

Amber retaliated on her sister’s behalf, by grabbing the Asian hottie and silencing her laughter with a deep kiss. The conversation paused while everybody laughed at their antics, but also got aroused.

“We will need a studio. I was hoping that you would let me renovate part of the conservatory, Elsie.”

“No, I still think we will need all of that space for future recitals. Why don’t we renovate the basement instead?”

“Won’t that be more expensive? I’m not sure I could afford it and pay for the album.” asked Mark.

“Mark, it’s my house so I’m paying for it.” smiled Elsie.

“Then you won’t be able to pay for your planned renovations on the B and B,” said Trish.

“I’m sure I’ll be able to come up with the money eventually.”

“You mean ‘WE’!” corrected Mark.

“We,” conceded Elsie.

* * *

Upstairs in the kitchen, Phil saw his parents smiling and showing some PDA, like kissing. He could never remember them acting this way before. “Mom and Dad?”

“Yes, Phil?” asked Edith.

“You guys seem so... different.”

“We’re happy,” smiled Chip.

“I can see that,” he smiled. “What’s changed?”

“Ask Mark,” smiled Chip.

Phil did not need to ask. He sensed he and Sharon’s life had changed a bit over a month ago at the ill-fated Trish intervention. As it turned out it wasn’t his daughter that needed the intervention. Phil was happy. He and Sharon had their family back, in fact it was better than ever. Now his mother and father, who seemed to exist in a passionless marriage, were canoodling like teenagers. Yes, something happened that night, and he was sure that it involved Mark. He saw Sharon looking over at him smiling like she was on their honeymoon. Damn, he loved his future son-in-law.

* * *

Before breakfast, Mark, Amber and Tammy pulled Claud and Dolly aside.

“Mom and Dad, Mark just heard me sing and he wants to sign me to work on Amber and Josie’s CD!” exclaimed Tammy.

“Your daughters are quite talented, Mr. and Mrs. Portnoy,” smiled Mark.

“Mark, I hate to be nosy, but recording a CD requires a lot of money. How is it that a young man such as yourself has the resources to work on such a project?”

“My mother died and left me a fairly large inheritance.”

“And you’d be willing to spend that on my daughters?”

“Amber is one of my best friends.”

“Son, you seem like a nice young man, but I don’t like the idea of you toying with my daughter’s affections. You’re engaged to that lovely Winthrop girl, right?” asked Claud.

“Yes, but...”

“But nothing. Amber Lynn and Tammy, there are plenty of established studios in Nashville that would love to work with a talented sister act...” stated Claud.

“Dad, I have a contract with Mark, and I intend to honor it,” said Amber. “I am not going to stop singing with my best friend Josie and I am not going to stop going to Sanders.”

“Of course you will if we stop paying for it,” said Dolly.

“Not again,” thought Mark as he began to tire of this parental threat “Look, Amber and Tammy are old enough to make their own decisions, as long as they are my friends, they will have the resources to get whatever they need. Besides, whatever you decide, I will not release Amber from her commitment to me.”

“It’s indecent, what you are doing to Amber Lynn,” said Dolly.

“Like the way you had me out of wedlock?” sniped Tammy.

“Speaking of which, you will come home with us, or you will never see Aaron again!” said Claud.

“Sir, we both know that is never going to happen. Folks, let’s cool down a bit. None of this arguing is going to help anything. There is no reason why Amber shouldn’t stay and record a CD with me. She and Josie have an amazing chemistry and sound. Aside from this being about friendship it is a good business opportunity for me. As far as Tammy, she is talented and can help Amber and Josie with writing some songs. There is nothing untoward going on here. This is all about friendship, love and good business; not to mention keeping them away from the mob,” said Mark.

Claud listened to the boy. On the surface what he was saying made sense, but the way he looked at his daughters and the way they looked at him made him nervous. Really nervous. He needed to find out what was going on and for that he needed to stall. “OK son, I’m not going to make any snap decisions about this. You do raise some good points, but my wife and I will talk about it and will let y’all know.”

Mark could feel the distrust coming off the man. When he offered Claud his hand, Cluad pretended not to notice it and he turned around. Mark knew what he had to do.

* * *

After breakfast, Mark pulled his father aside in the study. His father was not pleased with what he had been asked to do.

“Son, you can’t keep having Jill fight all of your battles,” said Bill emphatically.

“But Dad, the way things are, I can’t really control the Portnoys directly,” complained Mark.

“Is it really necessary to control them. Phil and Mike confided in me that they plan to ask Claud if he’d accept a consulting job for The Winthrop Corporation.”

“I’m afraid they will need to be controlled. They suspect that something is going on between me and their children.”

“Oh no son! Not Tammy too. You haven’t even known her for a day and you can’t keep off of her.” chastised his dad.

“It’s not my fault. Somehow she got hung up on me and gave me a blow job while I was sleeping. She became intensely partially bound to me. I couldn’t leave her like that.”

Bill sighed in frustration. It was like everyone they met had been touched by the necklace or Mark’s magic. This could not go on. “OK Mark, but this is the last time.”

Mark and Bill walked into the kitchen. Bill saw Marie and he whispered in her ear. Mark saw her lovely form walk over to Dotty Portnoy. He then saw her put the necklace on, take her husband and walk towards their room.

More than an hour later, the Portnoys came up to Mark. Dolly threw her arms around Mark and apologized. It was clear that she and Claud understood the nature of his relationship with their daughters and accepted it.

Mark knew at some level this was all wrong. While everyone was happy, they had all in essence been brainwashed. His dad had been right to put a moratorium on Jill’s use. Still, one day this moratorium would potentially lead to heartbreak.

* * *

At about Noon, a bunch of people played a game of touch football. Rich and Jason officiated, as they had games the next day and next weekend respectively. Everyone had such a good time, they lost track of the score. Trish was the captain of her team while Wendy captained the other squad.

* * *

After the game, Joe’s cell phone rang. “Hello.”

“Hello Joe, this is Tommy Martinelli.”

“Hello Mr. Martinelli, Happy Thanksgiving.

“Same to you, Joe.”

“I gather that your call is about my meeting with your uncle on Monday.”

“Yeah. Uncle Lou wanted me to get some preliminaries out of the way. Actually he is kind of hoping that I can help you out. After all his health ain’t what it used to be.”

“I’m sorry to hear about that.” said Joe.

“I’m sorry to hear about your dad passing a few years ago. My family was out of the country or we would have gone to the funeral.".

“We were quite touched that you remembered him by sending the card and the beautiful flowers.”

“It was the least I could do. We went to school together, you know.”

“Yeah, he always had nice things to say about you, sir.”

“C’mon Joey We’re practically family. Call me Tommy. You know we will do everything we can to help with your problem. As you know, Auggie Martino saved my grandfather’s life.”

“Yeah, my grandpa told me a bunch of stories about the old days.”

“Yeah. You know everything is different now, right?”

“From what I understand once the money was made everything is legit,” said Joe.

“Martinelli International has one of the largest import export companies in the world. We are also diversified with a number of restaurant franchises, casinos and other entertainment facilities among other things.”

“And you guys are much better about taxes now, right?” laughed Joe and Tommy joined in.

“Joey, you got a little bit of your dad’s wise ass in you. I like it.”

“You know I’m only kidding.”

“I wouldn’t be laughing if I thought you weren’t,” laughed Tommy.

“So when would you like to meet? Monday?”

“No, Uncle Lou might still want to meet with you then. I know its short notice and a holiday weekend and all, but do you have some time tomorrow? We’d love to have you over at the Cambridge house.”

“Hey you’re doing me the favor. I’d love to see your family again, it has been too long.”

“My grandson and his girlfriend are going to be there. They both go to Tuffs. My granddaughter, Isabella should be there too.”

“Great. If you don’t mind, I’d like to bring my son, Jason and his fiancée. They go to Sanders.”

“Yeah, I heard Jason is a pretty damn good football player,” said Tommy.

“Yeah. He had some offers to play Division 1AA, but as you know, the education has to come first and Sanders was too good an opportunity to pass up. By the way, would it be OK if I brought my son’s best friend and his fiancée? Along with Josie, he’s really the one who has the problem.”

“This kid has to be something special for you to go to bat for him with us.”

“Yeah, he is. He’s one of those people who kind of lights up the room. Everything he touches seems to turn to gold. He’s one of nicest guys you’d ever meet too. I almost think of him like another son.” said Joe.

“Well, I can’t wait to meet him. So both of the kids are engaged.”

“Yeah, my future daughter-in-law Josie is a smart redheaded knockout. Mark is engaged to Patricia Winthrop.”

“Isn’t she one of the Boston Winthrop’s?”

“Yeah. She’s a knockout blond. She’s bright and sweet too.”

“My Security firm does business with the Winthrop Corp for parts for some of our surveillance devices and alarms. Chip Winthrop is a straight shooter. His kid Phil is OK too. Now I’m really looking forward to seeing you all.”

“Same here. Did Uncle Lou pass on the particulars about my questions?”

“Yeah, I have some information for you already. I have some other guys checking into some specifics too.”

“Well, thanks again Tommy! I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.”

“Same here, Joey.”

After Joe hung up, he explained everything to Mark. With all the intrigue of the past couple of days, Mark was looking forward to getting some answers.

“I’d be happy to drive. Rich has a game tomorrow night, so I promised to drive him and Willow to Boston anyway. Phil managed to scrounge up twenty tickets, in addition to the ones Rich got for Willow, Ben, Reyna, Jeff and Wendy. So I think we will have enough to take everyone who wants to go.

“Count Linda and I in. Speaking of which, can I count on you two to behave at the Martinelli’s tomorrow?”

“Of course. You are the most important guy in her life, remember? Besides, I’ll be there with Trish.”

“I’m not jealous, son. I just know the way these guys think. We need their help and good will. If they suspected that anything was going on between you two, they wouldn’t take either of us seriously ”

“I’ll just have to save all my smoldering looks for Trish as Linda will have to save hers for you. I think that neither of us would have any problems with doing that,” grinned Mark.

* * *

Once everyone had cleaned up from playing football, there was a great deal of shock at the appearance of the huge dining room. Normally the Winthrop’s used the informal Dining room which sat 14, if squished. This other Dining Room was a far different story.

The table easily accommodated all thirty-six people in attendance. The china and the shiny, silver place settings were amazing. They looked right out of the nineteen-twenties. The crystal and other trappings seemed of that era too.

Mark looked at his future mother-in-law. She was definitely in charge, but when she caught his eyes, she grinned and winked at him. He had developed an amazing relationship with Sharon. It was a little flirty, but not overtly sexual in any way. Mark truly respected how capable, yet loving she was. Both Trish and Wendy were like that too. There was a sexy, unflappable nature about them, but they were all as sweet as the assortment of desserts that would be served later.

The meal itself was amazing. It required five big turkeys to feed everyone. There were many different types of stuffing, potato dishes, sweet potato, veggies and garnishes as a number of different Thanksgiving family meal traditions were observed by nine talented cooks who helped prepare the meal. Dessert featured an assortment of pies, cakes and ice creams. Followed by gourmet coffees, teas and after dinner cordials.

By the time the Lions had been pasted and Bill and Mark’s beloved Cowboys had been victorious, people were too stuffed to move, but still managed to converse pleasantly. Mark was talking to Rich and Jason when Lady Trish plopped down on his lap and snuggled into him.

Mark wondered to himself how he could be so lucky. Within two months he had gone from a lonely person to a person beloved by 15 women. He had found a loving sister in Wendy and a new family in the Winthrop’s. He had made and strengthened friendships and turned them into brothers with amazing families of their own. He got to see his lonely father fulfill his happiness to with two loving women. Most importantly, he was gazing into the eyes of his best friend, lover and future wife. He saw his love mirrored in her eyes. In that moment, he realized that he had a lot to be thankful for in his life.

“A penny for your thoughts,” she smiled.

“I was just thinking that this was the biggest and best Thanksgiving ever!” he marveled.

“You made it so, Babe,” she smiled before kissing him on the cheek.