The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Jilliad

Book 2

After the Necklace

Book 2 Epilogue: November

Despite the sorrow of early/mid November, there were a lot of positives that occured in the life of Mark’s family. Following his injury, Jason continued to miraculously heal enough to play in the game on Saturday. In fact, he played the next two games at fullback and Sanders won both of them. Jason put up some amazing stats as he rushed for over a hundred yards in both games and had three touchdowns. While blocking for Ike Williams, Sanders Halfback, Jason helped Ike rush for 340 yards and four touchdowns over the course of those games. Rondell Tyson, who was filling in for Jason at Tight end, continued to excell, catching three Touchdowns himself, helping with the passing game while blocking effectively in the running game. This Offensive balance made Sanders seem unbeatable. With two games remaining, they had clinched a .500 season, but were hoping for more.

Jason’s relationship with Josie was still going strong. He, Josie and her mother Michelle went up to visit Josie’s grandmother out of the blue. Her heart was overjoyed at the news that Josie and Jason were getting married and that Michelle was quiting the oldest profession. Michelle told her mom that she had accepted a job on a farm in Nebraska in the farm office. While Michelle had a good head for numbers and could be a great help, she could not tell Elise Bergeron the real reason she was going. While Elise was disappointed that Michelle would still be far away, Michelle promised to visit frequently as her employer and his wife-to-be (AKA her lovers) had strong connections to the region and promised to bring her home to visit.

Bill decided to wait until after Thanksgiving before returning to Fairly with his “brides”. He had made up his mind to offer part ownership in the farm to Caleb Burrows. Caleb’s family had worked at the farm for three generations and now Caleb was his farm foreman. Caleb had two sons who showed some interest in agriculture. He thought it appropriate that the Burrows family should share the farm name. Mark, who was friendly with the boys, agreed.

Amber’s grades had improved drastically. She was even accused of cheating on a Psych test that she got a 98 on, and challenged the professor to allow her to take a makeup. The makeup test was harder. Despite this Amber scored 100. After he issued an apology, the professor asked how she was able to improve in such a short time, she admited to getting tutored by Pete Hunter. Pete was one of the top students in the Psychology department, so the professor accepted her explanation. While Pete had tutored Amber, even without his tutelage, she still would have gotten much better grades than before (due to the effects of the Jiliad).

Marcus wrote a paper that was going to be published in a Historical Journal. He also scored 35 points in his first game and 31 in his second and Sanders won both. Angie’s grades continued to improve and she scored 40 points with 12 assists in her first game in their victory.

The Sanders Volleyball team won the remaining regular season, finishing with a 12-6 record and qualifying for the league tournamaent. Trish, Liz and Monique continued to be very productive. Their Freshman teammate, Cheryl Toddman continued to impress. Monique had become very good friends with Cheryl, but sensed that her teammate might have a crush on her. Soon, Cheryl began dating a senior, so it took the pressure of Monique.

Kelly had already started work on her thesis and her would-be thesis advisor was quite impressed. Alexis and Sarah continued to rack up great grades. Alexis’ grades might be strong enough to make the Dean’s list (after she had just missed two semesters in a row). With some help from Elsie, Sonia and Mark, Karen was permitted to start taking classes at Sanders next term as a freshman. While her parents missed her, they were overjoyed that Bill had agreed to help with tuition. Afterall, as Karen was a close friend of Mark’s and his favorite waitress, he had a soft spot for her. Most importantly, Karen was no longer depressed. She seemed to be in control of her life for the first time in a long time and her parents were ecstatic. Pete and Kimmy were still finding opportunities to covertly get together (mostly at Elsie’s house). Kimmy had taken a pregnancy test to ensure she was pregnant (which she was). She knew she would have some time before she had to tell her parents.

As far as Jeff and Wendy, they hit a bit of a rough patch. Between the long distance and their mutual insecurity, Wendy’s grades began to suffer. Her parents made her cut back on how often she communicated with Jeff to only weekends. This made Wendy even more distracted, but her parents could not see that. Jeff had been deemed a distraction by her parents. While they did not say that she could no longer go to Stamford for Thanksgiving with Jeff’s family, they did their best to discourage it. Jeff appealed to Mark and Trish, but Trish reiterated that it was her parent’s decision (though she did not agree with it). Mark said that he planned to see them soon and would plead his case for him.

Of all people, it was Josie who was his biggest comfort when she visited him the third Friday of the month. She smiled as she knocked on Jeff’s open door.

“So why the long face, Jeffy?” asked Josie.

“We’re not going to go back to that again,” sighed Jeff.

“That was my pet name for you, even before we were going out.”

“I’m sorry. It just took me back to a bad place.”

“We’re not there anymore,” said Josie as she gave Jeff a hug, which he melted into. “Besides, you were wearing that look when I got here,” she added as she broke the clinch.

“It’s Wendy. I don’t think she is that into me any more.”

“Can you blame her?”

Jeff gave Josie the evil eye.

“I guess we are not at that stage in our new friendship that we can bust on each other yet.” she paused before continuing. “Look honey, we both know that isn’t true. She’s crazy about you.”

“She hasn’t been calling...”

“Jeffrey, my boy we both know why she isn’t calling. She’s so crazy about you that she is being distracted and messing up in school. She told you that and Trish confirmed it. She’ll be able to call you tomorrow.”

“I know. I guess that’s not what’s really worrying me.”

“So, spill it handsome. What’s really bugging you?”

“Tonight she’s being escorted by some guy to a party that her parent’s friends are giving.”

Josie didn’t know that.

“Why is she doing that?’” she asked in a concerned voice.

“She said her parents were making her because it involves a business deal and it is the host’s son. It turns out that he’s her age and known her for a long time.”

“What did she tell you about this guy?”

“That he was an old playmate of hers who she hadn’t seen in about 4 years because he and his family were overseas. Josie,the guy had a crush on Trish.”

“So?”

“Haven’t you noticed how much Wendy looks like Trish? He’ll take one look at Wendy and...”

“You know Wendy has a choice in this matter,” reminded Josie.

“The kid’s probably great looking and rich. How can I compete?”

Josie laughed. “Damn, now I know why Willow was so insecure with Rich!”

“Why?”

“Because it must be a family trait.”

Jeff gave her the finger and Josie laughed harder. Jeff cracked a reluctant smile. And then Josie calmed down. “If it weren’t for Jason and Wendy, I would be asking you to stick that right about here,” smiled Josie, while pointing to her crotch.

“Yeah. Right.”

Josie stared into Jeff’s eyes with the same sincerity she had on the night he had forgiven her. “Remember I told Wendy you were a keeper? I wasn’t lying. I wanted you. Originally I just wanted to do what I did to you last term, but when I thought about it, you were the guy I wanted to end up with.”

“Before you fell in love with Jason.”

“True. I didn’t think I had a chance with him and Mark did his magic to ensure we would get together. Still, if none of that had happened. I really wanted you back.”

“Really?”

“Really. You are smart, good looking, sweet and funny. What girl in her right mind wouldn’t want that?”

Jeff smiled and hugged Josie. “If you were the way you are now, we’d probably still be together.”

“Unless Jason swept me off my feet. You, my dear Jeffy, are a catch, but Jason is the whole ocean. Besides, you’d never be with Wendy.”

“Yeah, I suppose Wendy would have been able to sweep me off my feet too,” laughed Jeff.

Then a thought struck Josie. “Where is that party anyway?”

“Boston.”

“You know Jason saw Mark and Trish at about 2, after his last class ”

“So?”

“They were all dressed up and they said they were going to Boston.”

“And you think...”

“Trish is Wendy’s sister and I’m sure that their parents want to show off Trish and their future son-in-law too. Mark told Jason that they were probably going to stay over. It would make sense.”

“Well maybe I can stop worrying about Wendy and this guy as much. I’m sure Mark will keep an eye on her.”

“I have my eye on her right now, Jeff,” said Mark’s voice outside Jeff’s open door.

Wendy ran into the room, threw her arms around Jeff and kissed him passionately. Mark followed her into the room.

In a minute when they broke the kiss, Jeff grinned. “But how?”

“Mark convinced my parents. We all left the party early because there was a scene.”

“I caused it,” smiled Mark.

“No, it was me,” said Wendy

“No, it was really that jackass, Jackson,” corrected Mark.

“That’s for sure,” agreed Wendy.

“What happened?” asked Josie.

“Well, Wendy was forced to allow Jackson Ralston to escort her to his parents party and when he first saw her, he started hitting on her.”

“I told him right away that I had a boyfriend, but that didn’t stop him.”

“What did he do?” asked a concerned Jeff.

“We’ll get to that,” said Mark. “Apparently he was being obnoxious with his flirting.”

“I put up with it for a while, then I walked over to my parents to complain, but they said to just be polite and ignore his obnoxiousness. ”

“Apparently Phil was working on a business deal with Mr. Ralston and did not want to take a chance on insulting him. To make it worse, the Ralstons were egging on their son, telling he and Wendy how cute they looked together.” reported Mark, as Wendy rolled her eyes.

“Anyway, a slow dance came on and all the couples were dancing. Jackson practically dragged me on to the dance floor. He then started to squeeze my fanny.”

Jeff looked ready to explode, but Mark stuck his hand on his shoulder to calm him. “Don’t worry Jeff. Trish and I saw what he was doing and we danced over to them. I then whispered in his ear that if he didn’t take his hand off her ass that I would and stick it up his own.”

“He didn’t let go, so I pushed him away. He tried to grab me again and when he did, Mark pulled him off of me,” said Wendy.

“He took a wild swing at me, which I easily ducked and then I hit him in the solar plexis. He then proceeded to cry to his Mommy and Daddy. When they confronted me, Junior lied, saying it was my fault. When Trish, Wendy and I denied it, Phil and Sharon took our side and we all left.”

“Dad and Mom apologized for making me go with Jackson and Mark convinced them to let me go back to Sanders with him, while Trish stayed in Boston to spend a little time with them.”

“What about the thing about me being a distraction?” asked Jeff.

“I reminded them that Trish and I had vouched for you when you started dating Wendy. I also reminded them that Wendy was already accepted at Sanders. Finally I mentioned that as long as they made it more difficult for you and Wendy to talk, the more of a distraction it would be. By letting Wendy get this newness of your relationship out of her system, she would return to normal. They agreed to Wendy coming here, also figuring that they owed her for putting up with Jackson,” smiled Mark.

“My big bro is awesome, isn’t he?” grinned Wendy, as she gave Mark a quick hug.

Mark smiled. Wendy was special. Innocent or not, she would always be special. Nothing would ever change the fact that she would always be “sweet Wendy Winthrop” .While part of him did not want it to happen, he knew her reasons and it was just a matter of time, anyway. Mark broke the hug and then put his arm around Josie’s waist. “Well Josie, I think these two want to be alone. Bye guys.” Josie also uttered a parting greeting. Down the hall their voices could be heard. “Since Trish is in Boston, do you think that Jason would give you to me as a loaner?”

“Hey, you have a lot of other girls. Not that I would mind if he did.”

“I could always offer him Alexis. I bet she wouldn’t mind.”

“Not unless I get Amber later. When we are done.”

“Do you want me to tell her that?”

“You wouldn’t...” she laughed.

Jeff and Wendy weren’t listening. They were to busy kissing. When Wendy broke the kiss she ran over to the door and closed it. Then she said something that shocked Jeff to his core. “Honey?”

“Uh huh?” sighed Jeff.

“I want us to do it.”

“What?”

Wendy pulled a condom out of her pocketbook and showed it to him.

“I don’t know...”

“You don’t want me?” asked a panicked Wendy.

“NO! Of course I do. It’s just that I don’t want to move too fast. I promised Mark that we wouldn’t rush this.”

“He and Trish know and they approve. Even if they didn’t Jeff... I want this. We need to make some kind of committment to us.”

“But honey we have a committment. We love each other. Isn’t that enough?”

“Jeff, I heard part of your conversation with Josie. There is part of you that is worried about losing me.”

Jeff lowered his head in shame.

Wendy cupped his chin and lifted it and looked into his eyes. “Babe, I feel the same way about you sometimes. I think that is what’s distracting me. ”

“Really?”

“I do. That’s why we need to make love. By offering my virgin body to you, you’ll know how important our relationship is to me. You are an honorable and caring person. You would never want to hurt me, so if you accept this gift, then I’ll know how important I am to you.”

Jeff looked at Wendy, as her beautiful shoulder length, shiny, golden hair reflected the fluorecent overhead light.. She was the most beautiful woman in the world. She was an amazing woman in every sense of the word. For a split second, her innocent expression, gave him pause. Then he looked even closer. Her eyes were begging him... pleading with him. She was offering herself to him and his heart melted. As always, her brilliant logic could not be argued with. He knew she was right. He wanted her. He would always want her for the rest of their lives. He needed to let her know this fact.

Wendy’s hopeful look waited for an answer. Jeff answered by pulling her towards the bed and kissing her. They began to caress each other as Jeff’s hand got under Wendy’s blouse and unhooked her bra. Wendy then lifted her arms in the air and Jeff pulled her blouse over her head. For the first time, Jeff saw her large but perfectly shaped teardrop breasts. Jeff sensed Wendy’s arousal as he gently kneaded her lovely flesh.

Wendy moaned as she undid her jean’s and peeled them over her hips. Jeff momentaily stopped massaging Wendy’s breasts to remove his sweats, boxers and sweatshirt and then removed the socks from his shoeless feet.

Soon they were both naked. Jeff could tell that while she was aroused, she was scared. He smiled into her shiny blue eyes and slowly brought her down to the bed. Just carressing her breasts. Wendy shuddered and moaned at his touch.

Wendy had never seen a boy’s penis before. Jeff was a respectable 7 inches and was erect at the sight of his naked dream girl, who he knew would be his life partner. While he and Wendy would know other sex partners, they would always be together.

She tentatively took his member in her right hand and stroked it. Jeff groaned as Wendy could feel it twitch and throb. She knew what was coming. She found the condom on the bed and started to remove it from its packaging. She had read the directions on the trip to Sanders and was ready to put it on when Jeff stopped her.

“I need to do something first,” as he began to suck on her nipples.

Wendy moaned and continued to moan as Jeff’s head drifted southwardly, planting tiny kisses down her midriff, causing her to shudder. Jeff knew Wendy was aroused, but knew that it was first time. He wanted her to be as ready as possible. Still Wendy was sopping wet. The woman he was talking to before Wendy arrived had taught Jeff how to do what he was about to do. Despite everything that happened between he and Josie, Jeff realized he was grateful for her friendship and for teaching him what he was doing. Jeff made a mental note to give Josie a big hug next time he saw her and to tell her that she can bust on him anytime she wanted to.

Wendy felt Jeff’s tongue gently lick her. Her arousal became too much for her as she climaxed, flooding his face. Jeff continued to lick, enjoying her sweet musky taste. Wendy gradually came down stroking his head as he licked.

Soon Wendy gently pulled his head from her groin and led his mouth to hers and they languidly frenched. Jeff then placed his hard cock in her hand and then began to carress her butt and she rubbed his member gently.

Jeff looked in her eyes. There was no fear. Just sheer adoration. Jeff realized at that moment that she adored him as much as he did her. When he noticed that her eys had broken contact with his, he felt something cool and wet beginning to cover his penis. He looked down and saw Wendy rolling on the condom wearing a purposeful look.Then they went back to kissing.

Wendy looked at Jeff. He was everything she dreamed of in a man. He was incredibly bright, handsome and most importantly sweet and caring. She remembered what Trish had warned her about. She was not into guys like Jackson. She did not require large muscles in a man to make her happy. While she knew that Jeff was initially attracted to her for her looks,she knew he loved her for the sweet person she was and for her keen mind. The depth of his character was what mattered to her. She knew that he was special. While she was among the first to know that, one day millions of people would agree.

Jeff lift her head and looked into her eyes. The loving look was still present, but the apprehension had returned. He returned the look with a sweet smile as a tear rolled down her cheek. She felt his member begin to part her nether lips, as its head easily popped through due to the moisture. Then a little more of him disappeared into her depth. Then he ran into her resistance, briefly stretching it for a second. He beamed into her eyes and she beamed back.

“Do it, honey!” said Wendy in a tone of mixed passion and fear.

Jeff held her hips and thrust forward, tearing her hymen as Wendy shrieked. Jeff stayed motionless as he began to kiss away her tears. After several extended moments, Wendy began to slowly push her athletic body to deepen Jeff inside her. Once Jeff was as deep as possible, he held her hips for purchase and began to slowly saw in and out. Wendy felt sore, but gasped at how full she felt.

Soon the pain had somewhat faded and Wendy’s body began to feel more arousal. Jeff let go of her hips, to take her face and bring it to hers and they kissed deeply.

Wendy was now horny again. She was shocked how something that hurt so much could feel so good now. Yes, there was still a little soreness, but she thought about the lyrics to a Beatles song.

“When they told her when she was young that pain would lead to pleasure... " It was true. Her body began to fire again as she felt her passion rise as her breathing became ragged.

For Jeff, Wendy was so tight that when he felt her vaginal muscles constrict, it almost hurt. She was close. He knew it.

“Wen... I love you!” blurted out Jeff.

That was all it took. “I... LOVE... YOUUUUUU...” she screamed, as the third orgasm of her life became her strongest.

As Wendy’s body spasmed, Jeff’s was not far behind as he fired spurt after spurt into the latex sheath that covered his blade.

After they both had come down from their mutual passion, Jeff carefully pulled out of Wendy and they beamed into each other’s eyes. “I guess we’re in this for the long haul,” he grinned.

“Yes, we are,” smiled Wendy.

Jeff pulled Wendy into his arms and they tenderly kissed as they both explored the newness of each other’s bodies. Both Wendy and Jeff now knew the truth. She loved him enough to offer him her greatest treasure and he loved her enough to promise to keep it forever. This one act proved how much they loved each other. They never questioned the love they shared after that. That is not to say that there would not be tests of that love, but the conviction that they loved each other was there and would always be.