The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Jilliad

Book 2

After the Necklace

Chapter 29 Reunions and Unions

About ten minutes later, Mark heard a knock on the door. He opened it. Before him was an almost identical copy of Josie. Beautiful Auburn hair with a little grey beginning to show and a bit bustier and curvier, but surprisingly fit with only the hint of crow’s feet. She also reminded Mark of someone else: his mother.

“Mark?”

“Yes Michelle. Please follow me.”

Mark had decided to have Michelle come to at least be able to see her daughter and future son-in-law, even if they couldn’t see her. He would then sound Josie out about the way she felt about her mother. Despite knowing her intimately through his magic, he wasn’t sure how new Josie would react to seeing her mother.

As they got closer to the conservatory, Michelle could hear the sound of singing. She heard two very distinctive female voices. They seemed hauntingly familiar. “Who’s singing?” she whispered.

“One of them is Josie” smiled Mark.

“What are she and the other girl singing?”

“I think it is ‘Dreamboat Annie’ by Heart.”

As they got closer they heard applause. Then they got to the door and Mark opened it a crack so Michelle could look in as she heard a girl’s voice begin to talk as she looked in.

“Next is the song that started it all,” the blond girl smiled and hugged the lovely auburn haired girl, she realized was Josie. Like the sound of her voice, the blond girl looked hauntingly familiar. As the first chords of the song played, Michelle knew what the song was. It had been years since she had sung it with Josie and she smiled. As the blond girl started to sing, Michelle started feeling dizzy murmured out loud “Lucy!”

Mark saw Michelle begin to list and quickly caught her. While he assumed that she was dehydrated, which she was, he had no idea the shock this woman just had.

Michelle was witnessing a ghost from her past, which was made even more haunting when she heard what she presumed was her daughter’s voice, but it sounded more like someone else’s: hers.

Michelle’s trip down memory lane took her back to college at the University of Vermont and into the arms of her singing partner, roommate and lover, Lucille Michaud. In many respects, Lucy was the love of Michelle’s life, not Pierre. Michelle wound up choosing Pierre and a more conventional life over Lucy. In retrospect, if it had not been for Josie, Michelle would have wished to have undone that decision. She and Lucy lost touch after Michelle had broken her heart. Now she was witnessing a Lucy clone singing with the spitting image of herself. Harmonizing beautifully together, smiling at each other lovingly and singing the same song which had become the signature song of their repertoire.

You see the Dog and Butterfly In the air they long to fly. The Dog and Butterfly And though she wondered why. She roll back down To the warm soft ground laughing She don’t know why, she don’t know why Dog and butterfly

Josie and Amber had left the tears they had shed when they first sang the song behind. Now they had made it their song. They just happily beamed at each other, the same way that two other close friends had done some twenty years before. Michelle began to cry softly as Mark held her in his arms. “It’s beautiful, isn’t it?” he smiled.

“You’ll never know how beautiful,” beamed Michelle through her tears. “Who’s the blonde girl?”

“Amber Lynn Portnoy. She is one of your daughter’s best friends. They just started singing together about a week ago.”

“Portnoy,” murmured Michelle. She thought that name sounded familiar.

When the song was over, the girls bowed and embraced each other as everyone applauded loudly. As people started to get out of their chairs Mark took Michelle’s arm and began to whisk her off to the study. Only one person saw them leave.

Marie was the first one out of the conservatory, when she saw Mark quickly walking with a fortyish woman into the corridor toward the study. When Bill came out behind her, she excused herself and walked toward the study.

In the study, Mark softly helped Michelle on to the soft sofa. He then heard a knock on the door. Mark did not answer, until the knocker identified herself as Marie.

“OK Mark.” she whispered into the ear of her former lover soon to be stepson. “Is that who I think it is?” said Marie as she recognized her features and hair color were similar to Josie. Ellen noticed a similarity too, but not to Josie.

“Yes. She’s had a long trip and is very tired. I plan to sound out Josie to see if she wants to see her,” said Mark.

“Would you like me to keep her company? I’m sure that people will be looking for you,” asked Marie.

“That’s true. OK. In the meantime, I’ll sound out Josie,” he said.

“Just make sure you let your dad know where I am in case he needs me.”

“Will do,” smiled Mark as he hugged her and she melted into the embrace.

Mark was happy that Marie was still a part of his life, albeit in a different role. She was such a caring person and he was sure that she would be good company for the troubled woman, as Marie had already walked a mile in her shoes. As Mark left the study, he felt a little disconcerted. Something was niggling at his subconscious. Instead of acting on that feeling, he shook his head to clear it and walked toward the great room, where a number of people were congregating for a reception for Amber and Josie. Mark would have been wise to have listened to that soft alarm that was ringing in his head.

Mark found his dad and explained what was going on. Bill nodded and headed off to the study to check on the women. After waiting until Josie had been greeted and congratulated, Mark found Josie and whisked her back to the conservatory for a private word (assuring that Jason knew that everything was OK).

“Josie, ol’ pal, I don’t mean to open up old wounds, but a situation as arisen and I need to sound you out about a few things.”

“What do you need to know,” she asked cautiously.

“Do you ever want to see your Mother again?”

“Of course” said Josie without hesitation or thought. “She’s my Mom.”

Mark was worried about her reply in just one way. He needed to know, if this was what Josie really felt, or just a knee-jerk reaction to the question. “You mean after everything that happened, you still want her in your life?”

“I might. I really don’t know. I would like to hear her side of what happened, because all I really ever heard was my dad’s,” said Josie.

“Do you want to see him again?”

“Not if I can help it.”

Mark realized that Josie’s father seemed to bear the brunt of her anger over what happened to her. That meant her mother had a chance of reconciling with her.

“Josie, your mother called tonight,” said Mark.

“What? What did she want?” asked Josie as she appeared to get agitated.

“She had seen an article on CNN.com and was worried,” said Mark.

“How did she get your number?” asked Josie.

“She asked around, and found out that you and Jason were staying here.”

“You mean she’s at Sanders,” asked a surprised Josie.

“She was. She wanted to know about you. If you were OK after the hearing. If you were happy. She also wanted to know all about Jason and if you were serious with him. I her told that you were happy and that you had a great life ahead of you. She seemed really happy, and said that she would be able to go back to Reno happy, knowing that you were so happy.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?” asked Josie.

“I wasn’t sure that you would want to be just dropped into a phone conversation with someone you haven’t talked to in five years.”

Josie tried to be mad at Mark, but knew that she couldn’t. Instead she stamped her feet and made noises like a kid throwing a tantrum before pulling Mark into a tight embrace and kissing him on the cheek.

Mark looked at her with a bemused expression. “What was that for?”

“Because I love you for wanting to defend me. It was also because I was so frustrated with you that I had to do something physical to you” she laughed.

“Well I should make you mad at me more often.”

“What will we tell Jason?” she flirted.

“That we eloped,” laughed Mark.

“What about Trish?”

“Yeah… I guess I can’t marry you after all,” he said, as they shared another laugh.

“Seriously, Mark. I wish you would have told me. It would have been hard, but remember, I’m not that little weak-willed slave anymore. I’m just a good old fashioned, ass-kicking bitch…”

“But a nice bitch.”

“Yeah, I guess I have you to thank for that,” she smiled and gave him another hug.

“OK, we have to stop now, or I won’t be able to control myself,” laughed Mark.

“If it weren’t for Jason, you wouldn’t need to,” smiled Josie. “Anyway, I would have liked to have talked to her. Did she leave a number?”

“Actually, I can do better than that,” smiled Mark.

“What?”

“She didn’t go back to Reno. I invited her to come here. She’s in the study with Marie right now.”

“Oh my God!” screamed Josie.

Mark was worried as he felt Josie squeezing him tightly and felt tears running down her face. When Mark broke the clinch, he saw that Josie was smiling, despite her tears.

“Should I get Jason to go in with you?” asked Mark.

Josie just nodded her head and kept crying and smiling. Mark got Jason and brought Trish along for support. He explained what was going on, and then met Josie. The four of them proceeded to the study.

When Mark got there he knocked and they waited. He then knocked again and got no answer. Mark opened the door and the study was empty.

Bill Samuels was in the throes of passion. He was driving his hard cock into the beautiful redhead who was a ringer for his late ex-wife. Now he was fucking them both toward a second orgasm. Marie had sweetly got a glass of water after the first session as it appeared that his partner “was dehydrated”. Marie had just left the room for a second time with a huge smile on her face. It was mostly Ellen who was smiling, but Marie was happy too. Back in the room, Jill was happily swinging around the neck of Michelle Bergeron as she looked up at her master through Michelle eyes.

This vessel was in turmoil. She had no direction. She was lonely and had nobody to love. That had made her a perfect vessel for her master. He was too lost in lust to care why he was fucking Michelle and her heart was filled with happiness at the opportunity to have sex with such a handsome, caring and passionate man as Bill. Everyone was happy. Michelle would get some pleasure from actually having a man make love to her, and realize that she needed to find someone caring in her life, instead of what she had been doing in Reno. Bill would have the pleasure of having sex with the sexy 41 year old, woman. Everybody wins, thought the Jiliad. Of course Jill had no idea that Ellen and Marie had something a little more permanent in mind. What Jill did not realize was Michelle’s strange calmness was due to what Marie and Ellen had added to the glass of water.

Marie’s motives were quite altruistic. She sensed the pain in this woman and she wanted to help her. Ellen on the other hand saw this woman as a spitting image, albeit older, of Lana Harvey, who was George’s secretary. Lana was her and George’s first conquest and she always felt the best. She thought about how wonderful the three of their lives could be in Nebraska. She was just waiting to lick her hot little auburn snatch, but she had to wait until the bonding had occurred, or Jill might have sensed what they were up to and tried to stop it. Ellen easily convinced Marie that this was the best thing for Michelle and Marie admitted that she missed having sex with women and thought that Michelle was attractive. Marie then left to stall Mark a little longer. Michelle was almost theirs.

Bill felt his orgasm was almost there. This time felt different than the first. There was an odd calmness in Michelle’s demeanor, but he could tell that she was still hot for him. As Michelle’s practiced fucking pulled her over the edge, she took Bill with her, as his cum flooded her pussy, completing the ritual and making Michelle his.

As Jill felt Bill’s semen enter Michelle’s body, she realized what had happened, but it was too late. Not to be one to cry over spilled milk, she would just enjoy this latest host, and chastise Ellen and Marie later.

Michelle and Bill gazed into each other’s eyes and Bill captured her mouth and she eagerly reciprocated. Michelle couldn’t believe it. She had just been in a life of endless fucking. There was part of her that wished that she could never have sex again. Now she wanted to do it all the time with this man. She had been gazing into the eyes of her man. She knew that he loved her, though she would have to share him with his fiancée. Now that she thought about it, she seemed kind of hot too. She had relished the rare occasion when she got to eat pussy. Hopefully the lovely brunette would be open to such an overture, as long as Bill didn’t mind of course. As Michelle broke the kiss, she got up. The Jiliad realized that her old master would be looking for this vessel, host, she corrected herself. Better get her dressed. As she quickly began to put on Michelle’s clothes. After a few minutes Bill awoke from his fog, loving this woman as much as he loved Marie. When he saw the necklace he knew why. “You did it to me, right?” laughed Bill with his eyes smiling.

“Don’t look at me,” replied Jill with Michelle’s mouth. “I was just looking to give you a little fun” she smiled.

“No matter, I love you both,” as he hugged a now clothed Michelle and then started to get dressed.

“A tear came to Michelle’s eye, but the tear was not Michelle’s doing. The Jiliad knew what he meant. Like her Mark Master, his father knew of her existence. Very few masters knew her the way these two did. When Bill said that he loved them both, he was talking about Michelle and her, not Marie, though who he equally loved along with Ellen. Her Mark Master exposed her to emotions that she never knew she had. Now her new Master, was helping her to experience them. Mark, Trish, Josie and Jason were heading up the stairs when they saw Marie standing at the top.

“Marie, what happened to Michelle? Did she leave?” asked Mark.

“Not exactly,” said Marie, as she had heard the muffled sounds of orgasms just a few minutes ago.

“Where is she… wait… She’s not with my father?” asked Mark.

“What?” asked Josie?

Mark looked and noticed for the first time in a long time, that Marie was not wearing the necklace.

“Oh, No!” cried Mark.

“What? asked Jason.

“She’s at it again!” exclaimed Mark as he ran down the hall to Bill and Marie’s room as Josie and the others followed. Mark opened the door without bothering to knock.

His father and her mother were sitting on the bed fully clothed, with bright smiles. Bill’s arm was around Michelle possessively. “We’ve been expecting you,” smiled Bill.

Over the next few minutes, what had transpired was explained by Bill, Marie and Michelle. Josie had been leaning on Jason for support with a look of shock.

“So, let me get this straight, Mom. You and Mark’s dad are now in love?” asked Josie.

“Yes, baby, we are. I think I’m in love with Marie too,” said Michelle.

“I know. I love her too,” smiled Marie.

“Son, I guess you were right about Jill,” said Bill.

“It wasn’t Jill,” admitted Marie. “I gave her the potion in a glass of water. Jill didn’t know. All she was interested in was providing Bill and Michelle with some pleasure. Jill could tell that Michelle was suffering and needed love. Ellen told me Jill had told her that. Then Ellen and I conspired to make it permanent,” said Marie.

“Why?” asked Mark.

“You don’t understand Mark. Michelle was more than lonely, she...”

“Was in pain,” Mark finished the sentence.

“Mom, I love you so much, but I want to be mad at you, but I can’t,” said Josie, before turning to Mark. “Why can’t I be mad at her, Mark?!” said Josie frustrated.

“Jill’s magic and my magic seemed to be connected; so the people that have experienced her magic and the people who have experienced mine seem to be connected. As far as the wishing that I could be mad at someone, I know exactly how you feel,” said Mark as he looked at Trish. Trish smiled sheepishly and Mark pulled her into an embrace and kissed her to show that he was kidding.

“Baby, I’m so sorry about everything that happened over the last few years. I prioritized trying to help provide for you instead of being a good mother. I know that you have suffered from what happened in Vermont with the divorce, then what happened in Reno and for not coming home when you needed me that night!”

Josie stood there and listened to her mother’s true confession. She had hated her parents for what they had done to her, but while she still hated her father, she felt nothing but love for her mother at the moment. She also felt like something else. She felt like a little girl. She ran to her mother and in a trice she was eleven again. “Mommy!” she cried as she ran to her and threw her arms around her and started to cry.

“My baby!” smiled Michelle through the tears she was crying as she stroked her head.

Bill looked at Mark. “I know. I’ll change the airline reservation for two more weeks and pick up an extra ticket,” he said with false frustration. Bill knew that there was still the winter wheat to worry about, but he would let his foreman worry about it for now. It just meant that his holiday bonus would be a lot bigger, he smiled to himself. In reality, Bill didn’t really want to go back to Nebraska. He was happy to be spending all this time with Mark and he had never been so happy in general. Part of him was wondering if he should sell the farm and move to New England. Mark and the Winthrop’s were here and both his mates had ties to this region and Richard and Sheila Tibbs were a six hour car ride away. Then there would be all the grandchildren and “daughter-in-laws” to consider too, he thought. The farm’s sale would be able to help provide for everyone. He would give it some thought and then get Mark’s thinking.

Bill looked at his newest love caress her lovely daughter who he now loved like his own. It was amazing what life had brought him. While he thought the situation was absurd, it did not make it any less wonderful.

That night introductions were made. When Michelle finally got around to meeting Amber Lynn, she watch the girl who’s arm was wrapped around each other as the best friends that they had become. “Amber, this may sound strange, but you seem so familiar to me. Mark told me that your last name was ‘Portnoy’.”

“That’s true,” beamed Amber. “Do you know anyone from my family?”

“I’m not sure. You do look like the spitting image of someone I knew. In fact she was my best friend and more.”

“What was her name?”

“Lucy Michaud.”

Amber was in shock as she softly murmured “Aunt Lucy.”

“Yes! Now I remember! Her sister’s husband was married to a man named Claude Portnoy…”

“That’s my dad!” she squealed as she threw her arms around Michelle.

“You were her roommate Michelle, that she talked about! You sang together!” cried Amber in excitement! “And Josie’s your daughter!” she laughed as she pulled her singing partner into the hug.

Mark and Trish lay in their “honeymoon suite”. After an orgy of sex in the Master bedroom, they adjourned to their special room for some privacy, at Mark’s request. He was clearly drained from the events of the last 72 hours.

“Babe, why are you so quiet?” asked Trish.

“I don’t understand how and why this is all happening.”

“And you’re the guy who has all the answers, right?” she laughed.

“No, I mean some of the choices I have made could have fucked up people’s lives... hell, for all I know it already has. Look at Josie. In the last week, her life has been turned upside down.”

“But in a good way, Marky.”

“Trish, I turned her into a slave. I gave her a lug wrench, she hit a guy with it, and got accused of attempted murder...”

“She’s also happier than she’s been in all of her life. She’s in love. She has made real friends. She’s reconciled with her mother...”

“Don’t even get me started on Michelle. Because of my actions, I screwed up the lives of her, my dad and Marie.”

“They’re not acting like their lives are screwed up. They’re happy.”

“Yeah, Jill won’t let them be anything else,” he groaned.

“My gallant Sir Mark, you are missing the point.”

“Well, then enlighten me, Lady Trish.”

“Whether you care to admit it or not, you’ve helped all of these people, either directly or indirectly. While a lot of what happened created some chaos in people’s lives, it ultimately made those people’s lives better. Your intentions were always pure, as they always are, my Marky. Whether you know it or not, you’ve affected my life more than anyone in the whole world...”

“You mean Jill affected you.”

“No. I mean you. From the moment you risked yourself for me freshman year, you have shown me by your actions, how to be a good person. Jill or no Jill, I would not be the person I am now, if it weren’t for you. At first I didn’t like it when you started calling me ‘Lady Trish’. I felt that it was a title that I could never hope to live up to. Over time I learned that I’ve become your Lady Trish, because you needed me. I understand that being Lady Trish is the most important role in my life. It has given me fulfillment and helped me to become a better person.

“You’ve always been amazing, Lady Trish.”

“Maybe, but it took having you in my life to see my potential What I’m trying to say Mark Samuels is that you are not perfect. You’re going to make mistakes. But your heart is always in the right place. You have to appreciate that about yourself and not dwell on the negative.”

“But my power...”

“Is something that you will learn to control over time.”

“But I feel so inadequate.”

Trish looked at Mark and smiled. “I can think of a lot of words that describe you Babe, but inadequate is not one of them,” she grinned as she started stroking his member.

Mark laughed and then realized that he was getting hard.

“You are the most amazing man in all the world, Babe.” she husked before letting her mouth drift to his cock as she enveloped it with her lips.

“You know I can’t argue with you when you do that,” he groaned.

Trish began to use the technique she had learned from the Jiliad. Soon she had swallowed him to the root, as her nose became buried in his pubic hair. Mark gently stroked her hair until he became completely overcome with passion, as Trish humped his cock with her throat muscles. Trish then took the head of his cock in her mouth and began to jack the rest with her free hand. Mark felt he was close and tried to pull out, but Trish moaned in protest. The amazing sensation of that moan reverberated through his cock and he exploded into her mouth. Aside from a little that had escaped around the corner of her mouth, she swallowed the rest with practiced ease, before pulling herself up toward his face.

“So, you like?” she grinned as she licked around her mouth to catch what she missed.

“I guess you were lying about not liking the taste of cum when we played ‘Truth or Dare’, last year.”

“I wasn’t lying. I just hadn’t tasted your cum yet,” she laughed.

Mark gazed at his amazing Trish. She would do anything for him and he realized that he felt the same way about her. He gave her a hard but quick French kiss, and then let his head drift south for his own special treat.

A few hours later, a scream was heard from the master bedroom.

Mark and Trish bolted out of bed and immediately ran down the hall and opened the door. a sea of bodies were huddled around and comforting the form that was sobbing. The form was Monique. As Mark got closer, he saw the source of her tears and he began to cry too. Monique had gotten her period.

After Monique had her period, it did not take long for the others to get theirs. Amy, Fern, Kelly and Sarah happened the same week. Amber, Alexis and Karen the following week. Mark tried his best to preserve the lives in his mate’s wombs but to no avail. They were already gone. Tessa was the last to get her period, which happened the third week. Mark had hearkened back to the Jiliad’s warning just before the separation ritual. She had said that Nature would not allow such an unnatural coupling. Apparently there were two exceptions. Both Elsie and Sonia were still pregnant. Upon consulting with Jill Mark learned that though conception had occured, in each his younger mates’ bodies had rejected the zygote. Due to their ages, Elsie and Sonia’s bodies were apparently ripe enough that they became pregnant. While the family mourned their losses, soon a philosophical mindset came over its members. The women realized that their bodies were not ready to accept Mark’s seed, but each believed that they would one day be blessed with Mark’s children. The most important thing was that not only did they all still love each other, their losses only seemed to bring them closer (if possible). In addition, both Sonia and Elsie reminded their sisters that their children would belong to all of them. Soon they all eagerly embraced this idea, which led to a sense of common purpose.