The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Previously in “The Jiliad”:

Jason realizes that he is love with Josie and after he sees her singing with Amber, he knows that she has changed. He tells her that he loves her and does not need her to be a slave anymore. While Josie seems to agree, it appears that she isn’t ready to give up being a slave just yet. Wendy finds out about Trish and the others an their relationship with Mark. After extensive explaining and convincing by Trish, and then Mark, Wendy accepts the arrangement, even though she does not understand it. Additionally, Wendy speaks to Amber. She knows that Mark plans to tell Jeff later that day and she wants to learn more, so she can help Mark to get Jeff to accept everything. Earlier, Amber and Mark share some intimate time. Mark tells her that he wants to front her CD. He also reveals his plans for the group’s future. He will start a business, utilizing the talents of people in their family.

The Jilliad

Book 2

After the Necklace

Chapter 18 Making Amends and Confessions to Friends

A few dorms over, Jason Martino had just opened his eyes to a lovely view of the back of Josie Garnier’s head, as he had spooned with her during the night. His own arm was under his pillow and around Josie’s shoulder as he listened to the soft breathing sound she was making. Jason smiled. The last day had been incredible and life altering. As he lay there he thought not only about Josie, but he began to take stock of his life at Sanders and what he had accomplished since he had been there. Like Mark, Jason was a star student in the Economic Department. He had been a good student his first couple of years, but his parents had impressed upon him the need to improve his grades. He had an outstanding junior year and made the Dean’s list, which afforded him the single he was enjoying with his new unofficial roommate right now.

Jason also had an outstanding football career at Sanders. He helped Sanders win its conference the last two years in a row as a pass catching Tight End. He had enjoyed all-conference honors his freshman and sophomore seasons and Division III regional All-American status last year. This year was a huge disappointment, not so much from an individual side, but from a team side. Sanders was in jeopardy of finishing below .500 for the first time in more than a decade. Their current record was 4-3 and they only had 4 games left after losing the homecoming game, which had been their second loss in a row.

When Jason’s walk down memory lane hit Saturday, he walked into a wall with a sudden thud. Three weeks ago Rob Thornton, the team’s talented Fullback, tore his ACL and was lost for the season. The team’s speedy, but diminutive halfback, Ike Williams had become ineffective without his lead blocker and Sander’s opponents had managed to shut down Sanders’s running attack, which in turn played havoc on their passing game. Last week out of desperation, Jason’s coach had asked him to play Fullback. With his size, strength and quickness, Jason made a fine choice on paper to play the position. In reality, Jason balked at the idea and made a half-assed attempt at practice. In the end, they went with a freshman walk-on who just wasn’t up to the job and the team continued to lose.

While he blocked when he had to, Jason really saw himself as skill player, avoiding contact while shielding downfield would be tacklers instead of hitting them. This season was no different. Jason had told himself that he didn’t want to get hurt his senior year. His future was in business, not sports. He had gotten accepted at Holy Cross, UMASS and Boston College into their MBA programs. Besides he was only one touchdown away from breaking the school record for touchdowns by a Tight End. Jason dreamed of making his mark at Sanders this way. Now when he thought of all of this, he found himself lying flat on the proverbial road, wondering why he was such an asshole. Jason had seen that he had been a selfish bastard. He tightened his grip slightly on Josie, as he heard her sigh softly, he knew what he needed to do.

While he presumed that she was asleep, Josie was really awake. If he could have seen her face, he would have seen her beaming ear to ear. It was as if she had shed her old personae in Jeff’s room yesterday. Strangely she felt no guilt for what she had done in the past because she had made up her mind to be a good person and to honestly attempt to make amends where possible. Mark had helped her to see that guilt was as unproductive as being the nasty person that she was and she needed to break that cycle if she were to move on with her life. She had basked in the forgiveness and love she had received from Mark and the others last night. She formed fast and new bonds with wonderful people that she felt honored to call her friends. Most importantly, she had discovered the love of her life who was now lying behind her, holding her sweetly in his arms. She thought that he was still sleeping until she felt a kiss on her shoulder.

“Good morning Master,” said Josie.

“Good Morning, Jeannie,” said Jason.

“Hey, my name is Josie, buster… I mean Master,” laughed Josie.

“If you’re going to call me Master, I’m going to call you Jeannie, like in the TV show,” laughed Jason.

“Fair enough. I loved that show, Master,” smiled Josie/Jeannie.

“I love my Jeannie too,” said Jason.

“The show?” asked Josie.

“No, you,” smiled Jason as he helped to roll her over and they ignored their morning breath to kiss.

After a few minutes, Jason broke the little make out session. “Josie, I just want you to know that you aren’t the only one who has had an epiphany concerning their past bad behavior” said Jason.

“You’re my perfect Master.”

“No, I need to make amends to a number of people too and I’m going to start with my teammates and my coach. I’m going to ask him for another tryout at fullback” said Jason.

“That’s nice. What’s a fullback, Master?” giggled Josie/Jeannie in her apparent new personae.

“It is a lead blocking running back who…” started Jason.

“I know what a fullback is, I’m an athlete, remember? I was just acting like your genie named Jeannie might do,” she interrupted and laughed.

“Well if you are my genie, Jeannie Josie would you please grant your master two wishes?”

“If it is within my power to do so, Master.”

“First, I wish for your love and support as I make amends to those who I have wronged . I promise to do the same for you if you need me.”

“Granted and of course I will need yours too, my loving Master. What is your second wish.”

“Make love to me, my sweet Jeannie Josie.”

“That is my wish too, Master. It will be my pleasure to grant it,” giggled Josie as she magically found his hardening member in her grasp.

At about 7 AM, Mark’s dad called and he was apparently on speaker as Mark heard a lot of other people talking in the background. “Hi son,” said Bill.

“Hi Dad. Having fun?” asked Mark.

“Marie and I are having a great time. Phil and Sharon have been wonderful company and great hosts,” said Bill.

“Hi Mark. It’s Sharon. He’s only saying that because I am currently standing next to him,” said Sharon

“And I’m on the other side,” laughed Phil.

“So this is the Winthrop equivalent of a hostage tape?” laughed Mark.

“You might say that,” laughed Sharon.

“Seriously Mark, we are having a great time. We are even indulging in a little Mark and Trish trivia and are hoping that Trish can help us out,” laughed Marie.

“Well she’s right here with me now and we are fully clothed, Mom and Dad Winthrop,” prevaricated Mark as Trish snickered.

“Yeah, right. Don’t worry Mark, you and Patricia are engaged and I’m not a prude,” said Sharon.

“TMI!” shouted Phil and everyone laughed. “OK, I’m putting speaker on, but I hope your question for Trish is not too embarrassing to either of us, Marie” said Mark.

“OK, Marie, what do you guys want to know about us?” asked Trish.

“Why do you call Mark, ‘Marky’?” asked Marie.

“Oh no!” groaned Mark as Tricia began to laugh heartily.

“What’s so funny?” asked Bill.

“Well, Bill, your son and I went to the movies on campus freshman year with Marcus, Amy, Liz and a couple of other friends. The movie showing was “Invincible” starring Mark Wohlburgh. I pointed out to Amy and Liz how much our Mark resembled Marky Mark and they eventually agreed and we laughed about it so loudly we almost all got kicked out of the movie. After that, for about a month or so, I called him ‘Marky Mark’, which eventually got shortened to ‘Marky,’” laughed Trish.

There was much laughing on the other end of the line. “Now that you mention it, there is a resemblance,” said Bill.

“Whose side are you on anyway, Dad,” laughed Mark.

“The funniest side,” laughed Bill.

“Come on, Babe. Marky Mark is a handsome man. It was a compliment,” smiled Trish sweetly.

“Babe, you were calling me that just to tease me, right?” asked Mark.

“Come to think of it, I was,” laughed Trish before she silenced Mark’s coming protest with a kiss.

“What’s going on? You guys are so quiet,” asked Phil.

“I’m just stopping Marky from complaining,” said Trish as she momentarily broke the kiss to respond before starting again.

“How are you doing that?” asked Phil.

“Honey, don’t mind your father. I’ll explain it to him later and if he complains, I’ll use the same technique,” said Sharon to her daughter with a knowing laugh.

“Thanks Mom!” said Trish moaning into Mark’s mouth somewhat audibly.

“We’ll see you guys Wednesday night,” said Marie.

“Looking forward to it,” said Mark as he responded after breaking the kiss.

After goodbyes were exchanged, Mark sighed and looked at his bride to be. “What am I going to do with you?” smiled Mark.

“Fuck me, I hope,” laughed Trish.

“Again?!” complained Mark.

Trish looked crestfallen and then Mark smiled. “Like I could ever get tired of fucking you” laughed Mark as he climbed on top of a giggling Trish and soon they were going at it for a second time that morning.

About an hour later, everyone met at breakfast, with the exception of Pete and Kimmy who Mark decided should keep scarce until after basketball practice Thursday Night. Mark, Jeff, Pete and Marcus would meet up with Jason for a casual shoot around and it would be good to break the news of Pete’s identity as Kimmy’s secret boyfriend to Jason then. Not that it probably meant much to Jason at the moment who was sitting next to Mark on one side and Josie on the other. He was drinking his coffee with one and caressing Josie’s shoulder with the other. Amber and Alexis came over and Amber made a beeline to the empty seat on the other side of Josie. Josie and Amber quickly embraced after Amber put her tray down.

Jeff and Wendy were at a small table next to the group smiling and sitting across from each other almost as if they were in another world. “You ready for your exam?” asked Wendy.

“No problem. I’m gonna ace it,” laughed Jeff.

“How can you be so sure?”

“I was promised a date with my dream girl if I did,” smiled Jeff which made Wendy in turn blush.

“You have to stop talking that way, or people will mistake me for a ripe tomato.” “Oh yeah, I remember you. You’re the beautiful goddess who just found out that she was the hottest girl on the planet after believing that she was a hag!” laughed Jeff.

“I never thought I was a hag, I just thought that I would grow up to look like one,” laughed Wendy.

“My mistake gorgeous.”

Wendy was still blushing, but she didn’t really care. The guy who she was falling for thought she was beautiful. That was all that mattered. She still was worried about what would happen later in the day. Would Jeff still feel the same way about her after she took Mark and Tricia’s side if he protested against their lifestyle? She would find out in a few hours.

As far as the Jeff intervention, Mark planned to have it during the lunch hour at Elsie’s. He wanted as many people around as he could, believing that there was strength in numbers. He managed to get Marcus, Angie, Fern, Liz, Amy, Tessa, Trish, Wendy, Alexis, Sonia and Karen. He was glad for Marcus and Angie being there, as Jeff would play a similar role in their little family, as would Wendy when she came to campus next year. Before he left for class, Mark caught Jeff. “Hey buddy, I need to talk to you a bit later. You are free for lunch at noon, right?” asked Mark.

“Not exactly. I was hoping to eat with Wendy,” said Jeff.

“Don’t worry, she and Trish will be there too.”

You guys aren’t going to give us another lecture are you?”

“Nothing like that,” laughed Mark. “We just plan to eat off campus” he said truthfully, while not giving Jeff all the answers.

“OK, count me in. I don’t have a class in the afternoon until two.”

“Great, I’ll meet you back here just before noon and we’ll all drive together.”

“Great,” said Jeff as Mark patted him on the back and everyone went their separate ways to their morning classes.

Just before noon, Jeff, Wendy, Trish and Mark piled into his SUV and they drove off. “So where are we going? Angelo’s?” asked Jeff.

“Actually we wanted some place a little more intimate,” smiled Trish.

About five minutes later, they pulled into Elsie’s driveway. As everyone got out of the car, Jeff looked confused. “Why are we at Nurse Norton’s house” asked Jeff as they walked up to the front door.

Mark didn’t say anything. He just opened the door with his key. “You have a key to Nurse Norton’s house?” asked Jeff in a mixture of awe and confusion.

“That’s nothing. I have one too” laughed Trish as they walked in. When they walked into the living room, they noticed that Sonia, Tessa and Karen were already seated. There were a dozen chairs moved into a circle. “Something tells me that we aren’t here for lunch,” observed Jeff.

“Sure we are, but that really depends on you,” said Trish

“How so?” asked Jeff.

“You’ll see,” she replied cryptically.

“Sit next to me,” said Wendy to Jeff as she led him to a seat. A few minutes later Marcus, Angie and Amy arrived, followed quickly by Fern and Alexis. Once everyone was seated, Mark looked at Jeff.

“Something tells me that you guys are having an intervention on my behalf,” said Jeff.

“In a way that’s true, but I would describe it more like a family meeting with you as the subject,” replied Mark.

“Family?” asked Jeff.

“Yes, Jeff, everyone here and several who aren’t by one way or another are our family,” replied Trish.

Jeff looked confused and then he felt a hand on his shoulder and knew that it was Wendy’s.

“What we’re trying to say is something happened to us a few weeks ago which changed our lives forever,” said Mark.

“OK,” said Jeff quizzically.

“I’m telling you this because the meat of what I have to say will disturb you. You need to understand that everyone in this room loves each other, though I can’t speak for you yet. I can speak for Wendy, because she loves everybody in the world,” smiled Mark at his adoptive sister.

“You’re so sweet, bro,” smiled Wendy.

“OK, just tell me,” said Jeff.

Trish took the lead. “Mark is romantically and sexually in love with every woman in this room except for Wendy and Angie.”

“Is that all? All of you are quite hot. If it weren’t for Wendy, I might feel the same way about you all too,” laughed Jeff. Nobody else laughed. “You guys are kidding me, right?” asked Jeff.

“No,” said Sonia.

“We all feel the same way about him,” explained Amy.

“And we all show him how much we love him,” added Trish.

Jeff was in shock. Wendy began to rub his shoulder with her hand. He then looked at Wendy. “And you knew about it?” asked Jeff.

“I just found out late last night,” admitted Wendy.

“And you are OK with that?” asked Jeff.

“If they are, I am. I’ve never seen my sister so happy,” said Wendy.

“There is another thing,” said Mark.

“If it’s anything like the last bomb you dropped on me it has to be good,” said an anxious Jeff.

“The girls that Trish mentioned, we all love each other the same way,” said Alexis.

Now Jeff really was beginning to feel like he was about to freak out. Until Wendy grabbed him by the shoulders and looked him square in the eye. “It’s not as bad as it seems. Just be calm and hear them out,” said Wendy before giving him a comforting hug.

Once Wendy broke the hug, Mark told Jeff about The Jiliad and the events of the last few weeks.

“So let me get this straight. Some magical necklace turned all of you into bi-sexual nympho, knocked up sex fiends?”

“Not all of us are pregnant,” said Trish.

“I am!” volunteered Amy.

“Aren’t you gay?” said Jeff.

“Not when it comes to Mark, but I’m gay for Trish and the others,” quipped Amy.

“Look Jeff, what you’re saying isn’t completely true. Yes, we turn each other on, but it’s because we love each other,” said Trish.

“Remember my prologue to all of this. We are family,” said Mark.

“What about people like Marcus, Angie and Wendy?” asked Jeff.

“They’re family too. They love us and we love them, but we aren’t in love with them and they aren’t with us,” said Mark.

“Marcus, you guys have been pretty quiet. You’re a sensible guy. Do you really believe what they are saying?” asked Jeff.

“I have seen firsthand what that necklace can do,” said Marcus.

“Marcus and I feel the same way about each that they all do about themselves,” added Angie.

“But that would be normal for a young couple like you to feel that way about each other,” said Jeff.

“Maybe, but Marcus and I don’t fight at all. We used to occasionally…” stated Angie.

“But now we are spending way too much time getting busy,” laughed Marcus.

“When he’s right, he’s right,” smiled Angie.

“So your sex life has improved?” asked Jeff.

“We went from a few times a week, to a few times a day,” said Marcus.

“I always knew that I would wind up with Marcus, but I feel that my love and attraction to him has tripled” admitted Angie as Marcus brought his lips to hers and kissed her sweetly.

Once Jeff had gotten past the initial shock and over the fact that three of Mark’s lovers were Sanders Staff, he actually began to feel concern for his friends. “What are you guys going to do when all the babies come? Babies always come with great expenses. What are you guys going to tell your folks? Are Mark and Trish still getting married and how will that affect the rest of you?” fired Jeff off in succession.

“Mark’s dad already knows,” said Karen.

“His lover is wearing the necklace, right,” said Jeff.

“Right. Our parents will be alright with it because they promised that they’d be supportive of Mark and Tricia’s lifestyle,” said Wendy.

“The rest of it we’ll play by ear,” said Liz.

“Between Elsie, my dad and I we have the resources to take care of the babies” said Mark.

“And Mark and I are still getting married, but it won’t affect our relationship with the others” said Trish.

“It better not!” exclaimed Amy, causing everyone to laugh including Jeff.

“OK, you guys have given me a lot to think about” said Jeff.

“I’m hoping they haven’t,” said Wendy.

“What?” asked Jeff.

“Jeffrey, my darling boy, these people are all consenting adults. What happened to them was beyond all their control, but the important fact is that they all love each other. I can see it in their eyes. You told me you saw it too last night. They believe that the sum of their family outweighs its parts. I believe it too. Mark is the incredible glue that holds this group together. He’s changed my life in so many ways and I’ve only known him for less than a week!” said an impassioned Wendy.

“But…” started Jeff.

“No ‘buts’ Jeff. There is nothing illegal going on here and these people are all adults and have the means to support themselves and their babies. If their parents can’t cope with the situation then that will be their loss,” said Wendy.

Jeff was speechless. Wendy was completely right, as usual. She had found simplest answers to what appeared to be an exceedingly complex problem. Her logic could not be argued with, as facts were facts in this case. “You are going to be a lawyer, right,” smiled Jeff to Wendy.

“If you stick with me kid, you’ll never win an argument, unless I’m on your side,” she said, as she leaned over and kissed Jeff on the cheek.

Everyone laughed as they all got up and adjourned to the kitchen for some sandwiches that Elsie had made this morning when Mark had called her.

As they walked, Jeff whispered to Wendy. “So what about this sex stuff?” he smirked.

“If you play your cards right, maybe in about ten years” laughed Wendy.

“Ten years?!” complained Jeff.

“That number might be negotiable,” smiled Wendy.

“But if I negotiate with you, I will lose,” sighed Jeff.

“Not if I’m on your side, remember?” laughed Wendy.

Back on campus, Jason Martino walked up to Coach Steve Hutchinson. “Coach, I want another shot at fullback,” said Jason.

“I appreciate the offer Jason, but you just don’t have the right technique…” stated Steve.

“Coach, thanks for not calling me on it, but let’s face it, I gave a shitty effort when you tried me out. I want to prove to you and the guys I can do it,” interrupted Jason.

“You’ll probably miss out on the school record and All-American honors.”

“This is my last chance to play football. I want to win for me and my teammates. I can do without the individual crap.”

“It’ll mean real contact on practically every play. None of this ‘ole’ blocking and shielding that you do downfield or standing guys up on the line on running plays,” warned Steve.

“I think I’m ready to hit somebody.”

Coach Hutchinson smiled. Jason had been a big part of his success over the past few years. That is why he had cut him some slack concerning his first audition. Now the young man had an intensity in his eyes that coaches love to see. “Well what are you waiting for…line up in the backfield and show me what you really got” said Steve.

Jason ran on to the field snapping on his chin strap and smiling from ear to ear.

At 5:30 Jason lumbered into his room and found Josie waiting for him. He was sore all over, but a good kind of sore. After he came out of a hot shower, Josie smiled at him mischievously. “Master, may I kiss all your boo-boos better,” she cooed.

“Yes, Jeannie that would make me feel better.”

A few minutes later, Jason was still sore but he felt better. Perhaps a little too better as he became quite aroused. Josie got between his legs and gave him an amazing blow-job. Within a few minutes she was licking the evidence of his love for her off of her lips.

“Jason, baby?” asked Josie.

“What baby?”

“Can we go as Jeannie and Major Nelson from I Dream of Jeannie to the Halloween parties Saturday night?”

“Sure. The costumes might be hard to find.”

“You just leave the costumes to me, Master.”

“But the parties is just a little over three days away.” observed Jason.

“But Master you forget. I’m a genie” laughed Josie.

“There truly is something magical about you,” he said as he gingerly took her in his arms and they languidly made out for a while.

At seven everybody met at the volleyball game. Even Jason and Josie remembered to attend. While Josie managed to keep Jason’s attention for a while, he saw Kimmy sitting in front of him. He noticed that his sister was looking a couple of rows over at someone sitting there. He then realized who she was looking at, as he saw glances toward Kimmy from a guy who was sitting there.

“Baby, I’ll be right back,” said Jason to Josie.

“Don’t be long, the game is about to start,” said Josie, as she then whispered the word “Master,” in his ear.

Jason walked over to Mark and got his attention. Then they walked to the top of the bleachers to talk privately. He did not look happy.

“Dude, it’s Pete Hunter, right?” asked Jason.

“I was hoping that I could have told you Thursday” said Mark.

“Pete Hunter’s a douche bag! He is always trying to get into some girls pants. Give me one good reason I shouldn’t kill him!”

“I can give you a few. First of all, don’t ask me how I know this, but they’re in love. I know Pete can be pretty douchey, but at heart, he’s a good guy. If you beat the crap out of him, Kimmy will never talk to you again. Finally, you’d be breaking the terms of the Josie deal,” said Mark as he leaned back and put his hand on Jason’s shoulder.

“And messing up your future plans for me, right?” said Jason quietly.

“So Alexis told you?” Mark said trying to act surprised.

“Yeah, I’m flattered that you have such faith in me after the way I’ve treated you in the past”

“Jason, do you remember what I said when we were discussing the terms about Josie?”

“Not to mess with your friends” said Jason.

“There was one exception”

“You said that you would help me kill Kimmy’s boyfriend if he ever does anything to hurt her”

“Pete knows that he is into Kimmy for the long haul. You have trust me on that. If for some impossible reason that ever changes, I’ll be happy to help you kick the shit out of him” smiled Mark.

While Jason still wasn’t in love with the idea of his sister going out with Pete, he realized it would be foolish to rock the boat. His life was going too well for him right now and he worried that it would all unravel if he went after Pete. Kimmy was already pissed at him for how he handled the whole Alexis break up, maybe who could buy some good will by supporting her.

“Sorry Mark, I shouldn’t have doubted you” said Jason.

“You were just being a good big brother. Wendy is practically my sister. I wouldn’t want her going out with Pete either. Since Kimmy is totally in love with him and he feels the same way, we have to hope that he’s changed, said Mark. “Now go back to that hot little babe over there. I can tell that she’s missing you.”

“OK,” said Jason “I guess you can tell Pete he can sit with Kimmy now,” he added.

“Nah… I want him to sweat until Thursday. Maybe we can have some fun with him then” laughed Mark as Jason joined in before walking back to their respective seats.

When Mark sat down next to Alexis she looked at him. “He knows about Pete and Kimmy?” asked Alexis.

“Yeah, but he handled the news as well as I could have expected him.”

“Pete is a creep, but he isn’t all that bad, I guess,” said Amber.

“And you ought to know,” laughed Amy who was sitting on the other side of her.

“Hey, we all make mistakes,” said Amber defensively.

Fern who was sitting behind Amber then whispered in her ear. “Don’t worry honey, I made the same mistake and lived to tell about it” as she and Amber shared a little look followed by a laugh.

Mark was enjoying the banter, but kept an eye on Wendy and Jeff who were sitting together nearby. Jeff had his arm possessively around Wendy’s shoulder and they were both grinning ear to ear. He thought to himself. With all the admiring looks Wendy was getting, Mark could see why Jeff was acting so possessive. It didn’t seem that Wendy minded one bit. Ah, young love.

Sanders trounced Trinity 15-4 15-2. Mark saw a huge difference in Liz’s play in particular. She saved at least six points with outstanding gets. Trish and Monique both put on their own clinic and Cheryl Toddman, a freshman, served seven straight in the second game. Mark did not know Cheryl very well, but Trish, Liz, Monique and Kimmy did and they really liked her.

As the crowd started to leave Wendy just continued to sit there, even after Jeff stood up.

“Don’t you want to go say Hi to Trish?” asked Jeff.

“In a little while. Right now, I just want to soak it all in”, she smiled.

“Less than twenty-four hours,” said Jeff ruefully.

“I know. I wish it never would end” smiled Wendy wistfully.

“It doesn’t have to, for us at least…”

“Jeff, please don’t say it!” cried Wendy

“What?”

“Don’t ask me!”

“You don’t want me to?” asked Jeff sadly.

“No, at least not yet.”

“Why?”

“Because I don’t know what I’ll say,” said Wendy.

“Oh…” said Jeff.

“Remember, slow and steady…”

“Wins the race,” Jeff finished her thought.

“Jeff, we don’t even know how we will feel when were gone.”

“I’ll know I’ll be sad.”

“Me too, but I’m not sure if I will be sad because I miss you or sad because I want something else,” said Wendy.

“When will you know?”

“Probably in a week or so” said Wendy.

“You do know that would be a week too long for me” smiled Jeff.

“For me too, I just can’t help it and I want to be fair to you. You need to find out how you feel too.”

“I know I’m going to miss you.”

“But will you be sad about wanting something else too?”

“I’m pretty sure I will.”

“You need to be very sure” said Wendy.

“OK, I won’t ask. At least for now.”

“Thank you. Now let’s go see my sister,” she said as she gave him a quick kiss on the lips for his troubles.