The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Jilliad

Book 2

After the Necklace

Chapter 17 Mark’s Grand Design

Across the hall Mark and Amber had been going it at it for about an hour. Amber was now riding Mark, while his hands were fondling her breasts and hard nipples. Amber was in Nirvana. She and Mark had never spent so much time alone. While she loved being intimate with the others, especially Trish, Amy and Alexis, she really had craved some alone time with Mark. Amber’s movements began to get erratic as her orgasm approached. Mark slammed her hips down on his hard cock as Amber screamed in orgasm. He quickly grabbed her and pulled her down to him so he could kiss her as his seed began to spew out of his buried member, into her depths. When it was over, Mark pillowed his head on Amber’s sizable breasts.

Aside from wanting some alone time with Amber for lovemaking, Mark wanted to talk to her about her future. “So Amber, what do you want to do with your life?”

“You, and the others too,” laughed Amber Lynn.

“Me too, but that’s not what I mean. I remember you or someone telling me that you wanted to be a music star.”

“I did, but I have new priorities, like staying in school by not flunking out. I don’t want to have to move back to Tennessee and away from y’all,” said Amber.

“Are your grades bad?”

“I worked my ass off to get a 2.4 last year. This year I started struggling in a few classes. I have about a B- minus average in my music classes, but about a C- average in my Communications class and Intro psych and I’m flunking chemistry at almost the mid point of the term.”

Mark could probably get Pete to help her Psych and Josie was a Chem major. She had really taken a shine to Amber tonight. “We can probably get some people to help tutor you if you like.”

“That would be great. It’s funny though.”

“What?”

“I studied really hard for the last Psych quiz before the midterm and I felt like I knew all the answers. Usually, I walk away from a test, not feeling so confident, but I think I might have aced it. I also got an 89 on my last chem lab. That is about 20 points higher than I’ve scored on the best of my four previous labs.”

“Well it sounds like you’re on the right track. Still let’s get you some help, OK?”

“OK,” she grinned.

“You know regardless of what happens with your grades, you aren’t going anywhere, right?”

“It would be kind of hard for us to do this with me being in Knoxville and you being here,” she laughed.

“So no more talk of you leaving, OK?” asked Mark.

“OK,” agreed Amber.

“So let’s get back to what we were talking about. You want to be a star, right?”

“I did.”

“Don’t you want to sing for people still?”

“Of course. That’s what I always wanted to do. I just thought that the only way I could do it and make a living was to be a star. Now, thanks to you, I know that I’m capable of doing anything I put my mind to doing.”

“So you still want to be a singer?”

“Yes, but I am not looking for handouts. I will eventually make enough money to record my own CD,” stated Amber.

“I have $50,000.00 earmarked for the project and any others you want to try.” smiled Mark.

“I can’t accept it,” began Amber as she started to cry.

“Why? I love you and I want to help you get to where you deserve to be!”

“You know, before the necklace, I was going to try to sleep with you to get you to pay for the CD,” cried Amber.

“Oh, sweet naïve, Amber Lynn. You are really hot, but not 50K worth,” laughed Mark.

“I am so!” laughed Amber.

“OK, I stand corrected.”

“Seriously Mark, I can’t take it and I won’t. I love you with all my heart. I swore to myself that when I realized how I felt about you, I didn’t care about the CD anymore and that I wouldn’t take your money.”

“It’s our money. When I fell in love with you and the others, I promised myself that your dreams would become my dreams. Tonight I heard you making beautiful music and it reminded me of how we need to get you going on your dream.”

“But what about your dreams?” asked Amber Lynn.

“Are you kidding me? I’m in love with thirteen beautiful women who all love me, and each other. I’m already living my dream!” joked Mark.

“Seriously, you have to have your own dreams.”

“The funny part is I never really had my own dream. I want the family farm to keep going, but aside from that, I’m happy just to share in all of your dreams. I guess I’m just not creative enough to have my own dream, but I am a facilitator. I know how to get things done through hard work and smarts. I know I can help you with your dream.” “Mark Samuels, you are plenty creative! You just worry too much about your friends and family to think of your own needs,” said Amber firmly.

“My own needs are simple. I just need my mates, my friends, and my family and I’ll be happy.”

“We all could say the same thing too. There must be something that you want.”

“I guess. I want a career that will help me to help others. I want to be good at it. I mean really good. I know that I am smart enough. I know that this magic has helped my confidence and allowed me to project that confidence to others. I think I can build a business that can bring myself a sense of achievement and satisfaction!” said Mark in an excited voice.

“Now we’re getting somewhere!”

“Here’s the kicker. I think that there is a place in this business for everyone. It can be our family business, if you will. We could be a consulting agency that could handle business, legal and public relations operations, marketing campaigns and many other things.” “Maybe even a young singer’s career.”

“I have to admit that thought has crossed my mind. Still for now I wouldn’t be qualified to do that yet. I am willing to front your CD though.”

“Then it would be our CD. You would be my partner.”

“We will talk about that later. For now, maybe we can spend some time over Thanksgiving break talking about what you need and doing some planning.”

“Sounds like fun!” smiled Amber as she closed in to kiss him.

Mark felt his passion begin to rise and Amber Lynn’s beautiful body wasn’t complaining so he rolled on top her and began to rub his hardening penis on her moist pussy. Within seconds, it was back where it just had been about fifteen minutes ago.

“You’re the first guy I have ever been with who needed less than twenty seconds for foreplay to get me going,” moaned Amber.

“I get hard around you easily,” moaned Mark as he sank back again into Amber’s depths.

“Uh… That’s interesting…. I get wet around you easily,” moaned Amber as she found his lips with hers again.

About ten minutes later they were done, but still not tired, so they did what all not so tired lovers often do: they talked some more. “You know what my favorite moment of the night was?” asked Amber Lynn.

“You mean aside from this right?” said Mark and Amber cracked up.

“You’re such a silly boy. I mean getting to know Josie. I never knew that she was so nice underneath all that bitchiness. And what a lovely voice she has.”

“Yeah, I thought I was listening to the Wilson sisters while you guys were singing,” agreed Mark.

“I want to sing more with her. I haven’t blended with anyone so well since my Aunt Lucy,” said Amber. Mark stroked Amber’s head. “Mark?”

“Yes, baby?”

“Do you think that Josie will want to stay with us?”

“I hope so Amber. I think a lot of that will depend on her and Jason.”

“I know it sounds silly, but I feel that she needs me somehow.”

“She does, baby.”

“What can I do to help?”

“Just be there for her, beautiful. Aside from her love for Jason and his love for her, that’s all she really needs from us, but especially from you,” said Mark.

“Why me?”

“Because my beautiful, ditzy girl, you remind her of her mother,” said Mark as he continued to stroke her hair gently.

“I know, she told me that singing with me reminded her of singing with her mother. God, I can be such a ditz sometimes,” laughed Amber sweetly.

“I wouldn’t have you any other way,” laughed Mark as he turned out the light and settled back into her arms.

In Kelly’s room, she and Amy were cuddling after about an hour of passionate sex. Many people who knew her well would have considered Kelly to be “straight-laced”. While she had never displayed large amounts of passion externally, her heart had yearned for love. Originally it had been almost an internal abstract for the young co-ed. Now, the Jiliad’s influence combined with Mark’s magic in conjunction with the child she believed that she carried in her womb, she chose to look at life quite differently. While many had believed Kelly to be gay, she hadn’t been. Now she was just a woman in love with thirteen people, twelve who just happened to be women.

Kelly loved all of her lovers and Amy was certainly no exception. She greatly admired Amy’s fearlessness and wit. While Amy was a bright girl, she never flaunted her keen mind to others. While unintentional, unfortunately Kelly’s reticence toward others due to her driven to succeed nature and shy disposition had made Kelly quite unapproachable to young men who could see behind her glasses and who were able to discern her true figure through her baggy clothes. Now she could feel the freedom to express her desires, as she gently caressed Amy’s breast lovingly as she kissed her.

Amy loved Kelly too. While she had barely known her prior to the necklace, she had been able to determine Kelly’s hidden beauty and had joked about it with Trish. Trish had told her that “she should go for it” and she remembered at one point seriously thinking about it as she suspected that Kelly might be gay or at least unsure of her sexuality. In the end, something had prevented her from ever trying. Perhaps it was due to her own subconscious uncertainty about her sexuality; she had later thought. This turned out to be a fairly accurate perception. Now none of it mattered. Amy had Kelly and Kelly had Amy and they both had Mark and the others. Additionally, both believed themselves to be pregnant with Mark’s child and they were happy. As it would turn out for them and for most of the others, motherhood would actually be a long time away for them.

In the room next door, Alexis and Sarah pretended that they were studying for their business ethics course test on Wednesday. Their texts and notes that were on the bed had been dumped unceremoniously to the ground by Alexis, as she had assaulted her English RA with one of the best weapons in her arsenal: her tongue. Sarah didn’t seem to complain too much as she kissed her hot brunette resident with equal fervor. They practically tore off each other’s clothes. When they were naked they began to nibble each other all over. After they had managed to lick each other to orgasm, Sarah pulled something out of her drawer. It was an eight inch black dildo. Alexis gasped and then giggled.

“It’s not Mark, but it has gotten me through many a lonely night without Nigel,” laughed Sarah.

“I’ve never used one before,” said Alexis.

“There’s a first time for everything, love. Just close your eyes and think of Mark,” laughed Sarah as she rubbed the head of the faux-phallus against Alexis’, damp mound.

“Mmmm… that’ll work,” moaned Alexis.

“You know, we should take a rubber cast of Mark’s cock so we can all have our own copy when he’s not around,” giggled Sarah.

“We can make it the same color and try to imitate the texture...” started Alexis until Sarah penetrated her with her toy and Alexis’ giggle turned into a moan.

“Too bad we can’t imitate the flavor,” sighed Sarah, who began to absently frig her clit with her free hand.

About 4:30 AM, There was a knock on Alexis’ and Amber’s door. Mark answered. “Hey babe,” said Trish.

“Just couldn’t wait, could you?” laughed Mark.

“We need to talk,” said Trish seriously.

“I hate those words.”

“It’s Wendy. She knows everything.”

“We knew it had to come sooner or later.”

“I was kind of hoping for later,” laughed Trish.

“Or at least until she had the chance to get to know me better. Did it go badly?”

“Surprisingly not. It was hard at first to try to explain our situation, but eventually Wendy seemed to accept it, though she doesn’t understand.”

“Heck, I don’t even understand a lot of it. Should I do anything?”

“Funny you should ask. How about we switch places and you talk to Wendy when she wakes up.”

“You just want to play with Amber,” smiled Mark.

“Am I that transparent?”

Need you ask?” joked Mark. “OK, I’ll talk to Wendy when she wakes up,” said Mark as he kissed her and crossed the hall.

Trish climbed into Amber’s bed and spooned with Amber, who groaned. “My pretty little bookend blonde. You will have quite a surprise when you wake up,” whispered Trish, as Amber stirred.

When Mark got into the room he saw Wendy seemingly asleep in Amy’s bed, so he climbed into Tricia’s bed and watched her sleeping.

“So are you just going to lie over there, or are you going to come over here and ravage my virgin body,” said Wendy, as her voice pierced the darkened silence of the room.

“Sorry honey, you’re incredibly beautiful, but you are definitely not my type.”

“What are you talking about? You say that I am almost a perfect match to my sister, but I am still not your type?”

“What I mean is that I would never sleep with my own sister.”

“But I’m not your sister. I’m Tricia’s sister,” corrected Wendy with an edginess in her voice.

“You’re my sister too, and don’t you ever forget that!” exclaimed Mark.

Wendy began to cry and Mark came over and hugged her. “I know. I just needed to make sure.”

“So, you were testing me?”

“I’m sorry Mark, but after what Trish told me, I had to be sure.”

“Did I pass?”

“With flying colors.”

Mark realized that while he had passed the initial test, he still needed to plead his case for Wendy to understand how he felt about Trish. Wendy had become too important in his life to risk any bad feelings or doubt. “Wendy, I promise you that while I still don’t understand everything that is going on, I would never do anything to hurt you. I love you! You are family to me, sis and I only want for you to be happy.”

“I know, Mark. It’s just all so weird. Here you and Trish are telling me to be careful about my feelings and having sex, and you two are sleeping with more than ten other people in addition to yourselves.”

“It is strange, but what Trish and I are doing is not just sleeping with other people. This is romantic love that we share with these others. They are the loves of our lives. While it seems to defy nature, it doesn’t make it any less real.”

“I know. Trish was telling me the same thing. She’s convinced that you’re all in love with each other too.”

“We are. We don’t expect you to understand. As I said before, I don’t. I just know that I love these people. So does Trish.”

“Right now Trish is all that matters to me. How do you feel about her?”

“You know the way I feel about her! God, little sisters can be such a pain!” laughed Mark.

“You have to take the good with the bad,” stated Wendy.

“Right now I don’t see much good,” he observed.

Wendy stuck her tongue out at him and then continued. “I am a good little sister. One day when you need defending, you’ll find out how good I can be. Now all I want to hear about is how you really feel about my sister!”

“I love her!”

“As much as the others?”

“Yes, but not LIKE the others!”

“I don’t get it. Please help me to understand.”

“About a year ago, I knew that I was in love with your sister and one day we would be together. I wanted to marry Trish and have a family with her,” Mark paused and then began to get excited. “You know, people keep asking me about what my dream is. I just realized that it was to marry Trish. I just knew that I wanted to marry her, but now I know why! That is my real dream! Thank you Wendy for helping me to understand that!” said Mark as he grabbed Wendy and gave her a big hug.

“OK, down Cujo!” laughed Wendy as she wrestled out of his grasp. “Now enlighten me,” she added.

Mark smiled. He knew how to explain it to her now. “Wendy, do your parents love you and Trish equally?”

“I used to think they loved me better, but now I think they do love us equally,” laughed Wendy.

“Do they love you the same?”

“I guess so.”

“No, they can’t.”

“Why?”

“Because you aren’t Trish and she isn’t you. You’re two different people, so your parents are going to have a different relationship with each of you. No matter how equally they love each of you, they can’t love you the same way. That is kind of how it is with Trish and me. About a year ago, I realized that Trish was more than just a crush to me. Trish told me that subconsciously she felt that I was more than just a friend about that time too.”

Mark then proceeded to tell Wendy the story he had told Jeff and what Trish had discussed yesterday, about her being there for him at the cost to her relationship at the time. She had chosen him when push came to shove before the necklace had even entered their lives. “Now you see why I not only want to marry Trish, but that I need her to be my wife. She feels the same way. It’s about our past that the magic wasn’t a part of. It was about the love we shared and still do. The other relationships are going to complicate our lives, but will bring us additional joy as well. The others are part of our lives and they will share in our lives the way that we will share in theirs.”

While Wendy was still confused, at least she had an understanding of Mark and Tricia’s sincerity concerning themselves and the others. They were not just fucking around. They truly loved everyone in the group as much as they loved themselves, just not quite the same way they loved each other. Most importantly, Wendy understood that Mark was being honest with her. His feelings for her sister were quite real. Mark looked at Wendy with hope and anticipation. Then Wendy broke out laughing. “You had me at ‘You want to marry Trish’” laughed Wendy. Mark laughed. “Seriously big bro, I still don’t understand everything, but I can tell how much, and the way that you and Trish love each other. You and the others make Trish happy. I am scared though.”

“Why?”

“Don’t get me wrong big brother. I trust you completely. I know that you love me like a sister. I’m just worried about that necklace.”

“The necklace is no longer connected to me anymore, so you don’t have to worry.”

“It is still connected to your father. As much as I think that he’s a wonderful man, I don’t love him like that and I would never want to,” said Wendy adamantly.

Mark then explained about the necklace and how its limitations are usually governed by the master, except in his case, where his high levels of magic and her feelings for Ellen had corrupted Jill. “Jill, will no longer be a threat. In cases where an extra lover is needed, it is usually someone who the necklace feels is either lonely or unfulfilled. That definitely doesn’t describe you,” said Mark.

“Well not anymore at least,” laughed Wendy. She then thought of Jeff. “Were you planning on telling Jeff?”

“Yes, I was just hoping that this wasn’t going to come to a head so quickly. I guess we will have to tell him tomorrow.”

“He has midterm this morning, so we better wait until after he’s done. I’d hate for the poor boy to be distracted.”

“You mean anymore than what you’re doing to him already,” laughed Mark.

“Hey, I resemble that remark,” laughed Wendy.

“Don’t you mean ‘resent’?”

“That too, I just hate to lie,” smiled Wendy. “I want to be there when you tell him.”

“I’m sure that Trish wouldn’t want to put you through that. I know I feel the same way.”

“Maybe, but if you want Jeff to accept your circumstances, you will need my help.” “Are you sure you want to do that?”

“I don’t. But remember what I said about being a good little sister? I’m going to be there for you because you are my brother, and Trish because she is my sister,” said Wendy earnestly.

“I take back what I said to you earlier about ‘not seeing any good in you.”

“I thought you would, bro,” said Wendy as she hugged her new big brother tightly.

Wendy was convinced that she could help to sway Jeff. Part of her began to worry that she might become like Josie and manipulate Jeff. Then she realized that her participation was not just for Mark and Tricia’s good, but for his and her own good. As much as she cared for him, she knew that if Jeff did anything to hurt Mark or Trish, their young friendship with future possibilities was dead. She was going to do her best not to let that happen.

“OK, Wendy-bird! I’ll let you get a little more sleep.”

“You just want to go have sex with Trish and what ever girl she’s with right now!” laughed Wendy.

“Busted!” laughed Mark.

“Who is the lucky girl?”

“Amber Lynn,” said Mark.

“Wow! She almost looks like me and Trish. You certainly have no end of beautiful women to sleep with.”

“There’s an end, Wendy. I’m not actively recruiting any newbies.”

“Glad to hear it big bro. I still don’t have a complete inventory of what you have right now,” laughed Wendy.

“Very funny,” smiled Mark.

Wendy felt better after talking to Mark, still based upon her need to try to understand this weird situation better, not to mention her own morbid curiosity, she needed to talk to others in the group. “Tell you what, you stay here and I’ll get Trish so you can make like lovers.”

“I don’t want Amber to feel left out.”

“Don’t worry about Amber. I’ll keep her company.”

“She would have a lot more fun with us,” laughed Mark.

“I’m sure she would, but I need to talk to her.”

“Please be gentle on her. In some ways she’s quite delicate.”

“Don’t worry, big bro. As all these women are connected to you and Trish, they are my sisters too. So I love Amber and would not want to hurt her. Besides, I saved my toughest questions for you and Trish,” smiled Wendy.

“Fair enough, brat,” laughed Mark.

“So I’m a brat, huh?” asked Wendy as she picked up a pillow and hit Mark with it.

“Now I know why your sister likes to pillow fight,” said Mark as he grabbed the pillow away form Wendy and got her in a bear hug.

“I could get out of this if I wanted to,” laughed Wendy.

Mark let her go and gave her a big kiss on the cheek. “Trish was right about you.”

“About what?”

“She told me that you were the best sister anyone could ever hope for,” smiled Mark.

A tear ran down Wendy’s cheek and she hugged Mark tightly. She knew that despite how strange his relationship with Trish and the others was, that she couldn’t have asked for a better big brother.

A few minutes later a knock was heard on Amber’s door. “Come in, it’s open, Mark,” she said.

Wendy was at the door. Trish and Amber were lying naked in Amber’s bed. “Hey sis, you better get next door. Your fiancée is waiting for you.”

“But Amber…” started Trish.

“I’ll keep Amber’s company and don’t worry sis, I promised Mark to be nice.”

“Well, I guess I better go,” smiled Trish as she and Amber kissed goodbye. Trish picked up her robe and crossed the hallway to her room.

Amber was a little worried. Trish had told her that Wendy knew, but she didn’t know what to expect from the younger Winthrop girl. Wendy smiled, as Amber put her bathrobe on under her covers. Wendy then surprised her with a big hug, which Amber returned cautiously. “Amber, I just want you to know that I’m OK with your relationships with Mark and Trish and their relationships with the others.

“I hate to question my good luck, but why?” yawned Amber.

“Because I believe that you all love each other in the purest sense.”

“We do. While it seems impossible, none of us questions how we feel. We just do,” smiled Amber.

“Well now that we have that out of the way, can we be sisters?”

“Of course, silly. I already think of you as my sister. We certainly could pass for sisters and I don’t care much for my big sister anyway. I’d rather have you any day,” smiled Amber as she gave Wendy a hug.

“Now I’m hoping you can help me to understand how you guys feel about each other.”

“I thought you knew.”

“I think I know how you feel, but I am trying to get an understanding of exactly how you feel now and how you felt before the necklace.”

“I don’t mind trying, but would you mind me asking why?” asked Amber.

“I’m an easy sell, but a little later today, Mark is going to tell someone else, who won’t be. If I am to help you, Trish and the rest, I need to have a better understanding than I do now. I know you can help me.”

“God, you are such a sweet girl! Thank you, honey!”

Wendy was happy. She had a chance to be able to help. Next year, Mark, Trish, Amber and the rest, would be part of her daily life. That thought made her quite happy. She also hoped that Jeff would be part of that life, but for that to happen, she would need to be at her most convincing. While she believed that Mark would be quite persuasive, she somehow felt that her help would be needed. She would be right in that assertion.

Across the hall, Mark and Trish were already in the throes of their morning ritual. Trish was impaled on Mark’s member as they languidly thrust against each other. “You know I live for these moments,” moaned Mark.

“I never knew that I could feel so intensely about anyone. I love being with the others, but it’s different with you,” smiled Trish.

“Probably because I have a penis and they don’t,” laughed Mark.

“I’m sure that’s part of it,” groaned Trish as she felt Mark’s penis enter her a little more deeply.

“That’s OK, Babe. I know how you feel,” said Mark, he felt his arousal continue to grow.