The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Jilliad

Chapter 51 No More!

Trish lay in the bed in her and Mark’s “honeymoon suite”. She was crying. She had learned about Ellen’s existence in her brain and Ellen told her about the necklace and the problems that the creature in the necklace was having. She knew that the creature must separate from Mark and for Ellen to separate from her. The only way for that to happen was if Trish separated from Mark as well. Even if Ellen were not involved in the equation, Trish still felt that she was the right person for the job. She did not want her sisters to suffer. Besides, she knew that she had always loved Mark. Even once separation had occurred, she was confident that her feelings for Mark would be strong enough to survive the magic. What she did not know was that Ellen hadn’t told her the entire story. Ellen may have still been sweet, but without the humanity of guilt, she became ruthlessly selfish. Once the Tricia host had become separated from Mark, she would be the host that would serve their new master. Mark and Tricia could never be together once that occurred.

Marie had been eavesdropping at the door. Occasionally the conversation between them became audible as both had forgotten that they existed in Tricia’s brain. She had heard enough to be concerned. So she knocked on the door and opened it the door when she heard Tricia’s voice say “Come in”.

Marie saw Tricia lying on the bed. Apparently she had been crying. “Trish, what’s wrong?” asked Marie.

“Please don’t ask” cried Trish.

Marie then told Trish about her possibly prophetic dream. Just as Trish was about to answer, another voice from inside her head took over her speaking functions.

Ellen had listened to her step daughter’s words with interest. She knew that she had to convince her not to interfere. At the same time, she had this powerful need to communicate with Marie, so she thought she could kill two birds with one stone.

“Hello ‘Marie O’ me” said Tricia’s voice.

“Trish, how did you know that name” asked a confused Marie.

Only Marie’s father, George Simmons had ever called her “Marie O’ me.”

“Honey, I am Ellen. I have been sharing Tricia’s body with her since I died” said Ellen in Tricia’s voice. Marie looked into Tricia’s eyes and Trish gave Marie one of Ellen’s patented winks.

“Oh my God! It is you!” cried Marie as she hugged her step mother in Tricia’s form.

They began to have a conversation which had Ellen asking Marie how she felt, and Marie telling her how much happier she was feeling since she became Mark’s. Ellen had satisfied herself that her stepdaughter was in a better place. She then told Marie about what needed to happen.

“Sadly I must go away dear. So will Trish.” said Ellen.

“Why? And Why Trish?” asked a worried Marie.

“The creature in the necklace is my lover. She was responsible for connecting all of us to Mark. Mark is somehow responsible for creating an illness in her, so she needs to be separated from him. I can not live without the creature in the necklace. As I am in Tricia’s form, she will need to be separated from him too” explained Ellen.

“That can’t happen!” said Marie “Mark needs Trish. She is special to his existence too! There must be another way!”

“I can think of no other way.”

“I love you dearly, but what you are doing is wrong! You have lived a full life. Now you are denying these young people the same kind of happiness you had” cried Marie.

“He has other hosts like you to make him happy” said Ellen.

“While he loves us and we love him, Trish is special. She gives him things that none of us can. They are clearly meant to be together.”

“No they aren’t!” emphasized Ellen.

“Ellen, what has happened to you?” asked Marie.

Ellen started to speak, but then paused. This was not like her. She was putting her needs before people that she cared about. Maybe she had sacrificed so much in life that she was not prepared to do the same in death. “I’m sorry Marie. That is just the way it has to be. Now I have to go down and get the necklace from Mark. Please don’t try to stop the ritual, as Mark will need to participate.” said Ellen.

Trish felt her body get off the bed. She had heard what Ellen had told Marie and was beginning to worry that perhaps Ellen had not told her the whole truth. She decided to try to take control of her body. Ellen felt Trish begin to struggle against the control that Trish had initially given her. She knew that she needed to fight with every ounce of her strength, because the girl’s hold on her own body would naturally be stronger than Ellen’s (though Trish did not know how to use this strength). Marie saw this as an opportunity to run and get help.

Two minutes later, Tricia’s body was walking toward the door, as she got to the door she bumped into Mark and Marie pushing the door open.

“Trish, what’s going on here?” asked Mark.

“I need the necklace, Mark. Then I need to make love to you” stated Ellen in Tricia’s voice.

“It’s not Trish! It’s Ellen!” exclaimed Marie.

“Ellen? Mrs. Simmons? But she is dead” said Mark.

“When she died the necklace transferred her into Tricia’s body. She has been sharing Tricia’s body since then” explained Marie.

Tricia’s mouth was silent, as Trish attempted to use Ellen’s stress to attempt to regain control of her body.

Mark thought about what Marie was telling him. While it seemed impossible, everything that the necklace had done seemed impossible too. He also thought back to the beginning, when Trish had stroked his head and called him sweetie. “Sweetie” was something that Ellen would have called him, not Trish. Mark casually reached in his pocket to see if the necklace was still there. Ellen, who had regained control, reached out and touched him with Tricia’s hand. Once Marie attempted to push Trish away, everything magically stopped.

The Jiliad realized something was going on as she came awake. She sat everyone down on the bed as if to start a love making session. Now that Ellen had control of Tricia’s mind and body, she was able to clearly communicate with Jill. She explained her theory and her opinion that the Jiliad needed to separate from their master and that this was the right time to do it. In the end, Jill reluctantly agreed. Still something had bothered her.

Why was Ellen disregarding the feelings of their master concerning the Trish host? Even the Jiliad understood the importance of this host to her master. While this type of thing would not usually bother Jill, she knew that this master had somehow changed her. He was the most exceptional master she had ever had. She had never felt so much pleasure. She also suspected that he was incredibly magical and she would be able to determine that once the separation ritual had begun. Still, Jill was experiencing two emotions she never experienced before: guilt and regret. She was feeling guilt at separating Mark from his special host and regret from removing those two emotions from Ellen. She loved Ellen, but in some ways, Ellen was no longer the same person she fell in love with. Because Ellen could no longer feel empathy for Mark and Tricia, Jill realized that it was her responsibility to do so.

The Jiliad wracked her ancient brain. There may be a way around this, she thought. While her idea was theoretically possible, she had never before performed such an act. She did concede to herself if she failed, they would need to do the original ritual, which would mean the end of the Tricia host’s connection to her master.

The Jiliad took the necklace out of Mark’s pocket with Tricia’s hand and walked over to the closet using her body. She reached in and pulled out a potion with a black stripe on the top and walked back to the bed.

“What are you doing Ellen?” asked Marie.

“What I need to do” replied her stepmother.

“Ellen!” cried Mark, as he ran over to her.

Ellen touched Mark with Tricia’s hand and the Jiliad calmed him down immediately. As Marie followed she came under the influence of the Jiliad who started rising everyone’s lust. Soon all three bodies were naked and horny.

“Here, hold this, while I put the necklace on him” said the Jiliad handing the potion to Marie with Tricia’s hand. Marie did what she was told. The Jiliad then put the necklace on Mark with Tricia’s hand and then everything went black for him. A few minutes later he became aware of a pussy being lowered on his cock. Then a second pussy was lowered on his mouth. He squeezed his eyes closed in a mixture of fear and passion. While his physical senses were dulled, he knew he had to try and fight this. He couldn’t lose his Tricia so he started to concentrate on fighting.

Even though he was barely aware what was happening to him physically, Mark felt his mental powers actually increase. He felt that he was almost to the point where he could control what was going on.

As he was just about to break through the control a voice exploded in his head. “Please master! Don’t fight it.” said the voice.

Mark immediately felt a sense of calm. “Who are you?” asked Mark.

“I’m the Jiliad or you may call me ‘Jill’ if you wish, Master. I am the being in the necklace. I am able to communicate with you directly as you are currently wearing me”.

“Why is this happening?” asked Mark.

“I am unable to continue our relationship, Master. Your magic was beginning to overwhelm me and make me lose control. I was doing things to both of us which were in neither of our best interests”

“You mean the number of women I have impregnated?” asked Mark.

“That was a surprise. Normally nature would not allow such unnatural coupling to create life. Usually only certain females of a certain age are able to conceive a child with someone with your amount of magic. Even more incredible was the number of permanent hosts that I had inadvertently created for you.”

“Permanent hosts?” asked Mark.

“A permanent host is a female who is tied to you for the rest of their life. Most of my past masters have only had one or two. I have counted eleven women that through conception and our combined magic, have spontaneously turned into permanent hosts. The potion caused the two vessels you are with now to become your hosts. The others who you used potions on would have become your hosts with out their use” said the Jiliad.

“You said I was magical?” asked Mark.

“Very magical. You should even have greater magic after this ritual. The magic created by the separation ritual will need to go somewhere. Your magic should naturally draw that magic to you like a nail to a magnet. You will be able to accomplish many things with your magic. You will be able to manipulate the feelings and minds of others, as well as heal them both body and spirit. There maybe many others things you will be capable of depending on how much magic you will gain from this process. As for your ability to control and use this magic, your Fern host seems to know a lot about magic. She might be able to help you learn how best to understand and use your powers.”

“What about Tricia? I need…” started Mark.

“I have regretted a lot of what has happened to you” interrupted Jill. “You have been a truly exception master; the most amazing master I’ve ever had. I feel sorry to have to leave you. It is regrettable that you will have to lose a host, but that is the only way the ritual can be complete. All I can do is to assure you that I have done everything I could do to minimize your pain. As it is necessary for me to be with Ellen, the situation is complicated. Still, I am sorry for your loss and I can only hope that you will find some satisfaction in the outcome. Master, I must leave you now. You and your partners’ climax will ensure the ritual will be complete. Goodbye Master! I love you, and I will always treasure our time together!” said Jill.

All of a sudden Mark felt something ripped right out of his very soul. He cried out in anguish as he then felt an energy flow back into him as he blacked out.

When the women awoke, they both broke down and cried and comforted each other. After a couple of minutes, one of them then leaned over Mark, removed the necklace and put it on herself. Then she walked over to the closet, pulled out a potion with a pink piece of tape on it and walked out of the room. The remaining woman climbed back on the bed next to her lover and was ready to console Mark when he awoke. She knew that she would need to be consoled too.

Mark had a huge headache as he awoke about twenty minutes later. The room had grown dark as the sun had set. He felt a huge sense of loss. He started to cry. He had lost Tricia. She was gone. He then heard the sound of someone crying next to him.

As his hands carefully found the face in the dark and began to wipe away the tears, he heard a familiar voice saying “I’m so sorry, Marky!”

He turned on the end table light and he saw Trish with tears streaming down her face. “It’s all my fault” cried the blonde.

“No it’s not” said Mark. “It had to happen” he added.

“But it should have been me” said Trish.

“What do you mean?” asked Mark.

“Marie…” started Trish, before she got too sad to continue.

“Where is Marie?” as he said it he felt a wave of sorrow come over him and he started to bawl.

“She’s gone. The necklace made her drink the potion, not Me.” cried Trish.

“But Ellen…” started Mark.

“Ellen was transferred into Marie as the necklace separated from you” she blurted out between her sobs.

All of a sudden Mark and Trish felt a strange sense of calm come over them. It was as if Marie had never been connected to them. Then Mark looked at Trish. He wanted to be angry at her, but he couldn’t. Instead he looked at her and emphatically said. “Listen Patricia Winthrop! I never want to hear you say another word of ‘it should have been me’! I need you! I know you don’t get that, but I am beginning to get tired of you not understanding what you mean to me! I only know one way to tell you! You are mine!” as he grabbed her and started to savagely kiss her.

Trish eagerly returned the kiss. Soon he was on top of her driving his length in and out of her drenched pussy. Neither lasted long, as Tricia pulled him down to her and kissed him as they both exploded in orgasm.

In the afterglow of their lovemaking, Mark made a decision. He had to find a way to get through to Tricia how he felt about her. Now he knew the answer. “Babe?”

“Yes, Marky?” asked Trish.

“Lunch tomorrow at the Smithville Inn, OK? Just me and you.” said Mark.

“Whatever you want” smiled Trish.

Bill Samuels awoke in the morning to an amazing sight. Last night hadn’t been a dream. The beautiful Marie Simmons was lying nude next to him. Never since his wife, Lana had he felt so strongly about anyone. In fact, his love may have been greater for the woman he met just yesterday. Then he noticed why he might be feeling the way he was. He saw the necklace around Marie’s neck. He knew now not only that his son had been telling him the truth about the necklace, that it was now a part of his life. When Marie stirred, she looked up at him and beamed. Bill realized that not only would he not be able to fight it, he didn’t want to. Lana had left his life in emotional ruin. He had tried to date, but could not find anyone to love because he couldn’t trust anyone. Now he found someone who he could trust, was attracted to and could love. While he was sure some of the feelings were artificial, he didn’t care. He leaned down and kissed his beloved Marie and their passion began anew.

When Mark and Trish awoke, it was about six in the morning. By the time they had completed their morning ritual, it was about six-thirty. All of Mark’s women were already awake and were confused. At about 6:00 PM they all felt a pang of great sorrow. By about 6:30 PM they were feeling better. Mark and Trish told them what happened with Marie. While they all thought they should be worried about her, for some reason everyone knew she was OK. And then, there she was. Marie and Bill came down the stairs hand in hand with huge smiles on their faces. Mark then knew he didn’t need to worry about his father accepting the situation anymore, especially when he saw the necklace around Marie’s neck. He felt even better when his father pulled him aside and told him so.

Book One Epilogue

After Mark got out of his first class, he made a beeline to his SUV. He only had about an hour to run an errand in Smithville which he figured would take at least half an hour. He then made it back in time for his second class.

When class was over, he met up with Trish at Hill Hall and they drove to the Smithville Inn just in time for the lunch reservation that Mark had hastily made before he went to sleep last night.

The conversation steered to their families. “God, I love your dad. He was so supportive to me last night” said Trish.

“I am glad he and Marie are together. He deserves happiness. He hadn’t had a serious relationship since my Mom left us fourteen years ago” said Mark.

“Well that is a far cry from my father” said Trish.

“How so?” asked Mark.

“I think he had been cheating on my Mom for a couple of years” said Trish. “My mom told me that he had the reputation of being a real chick magnet when he was at Sanders. I can’t put my finger on it, but I don’t believe that he ever gave it up” said Trish.

“Well, I’ll still be sleeping with other girls when we’re married.”

“That’s entirely different, I mean Amy and…What?” said a confused Trish.

“I want to marry you when we graduate” said Mark.

“Why would you want to marry me?” asked Trish.

“Because you are the one” said Mark.

“No, I’m one of twelve” said Trish. “You love all of us equally right?”

“Yes, but I don’t love all of you the same” said Mark. “I love Monique for her passion, insightfulness and grace, I love Amy and her sharp sense of humor, I love Kelly and her sweet and shy disposition, I love Tessa and her intensity, and I love Sonia and her toughness. I love all of them for the wonderful people they are. But you and I… there was never supposed to be anyone else” said Mark.

“What about Monique?” said Trish. “When you realized that you and she bonded, you were rightfully asking for my blessing to end the Mark and Tricia dream” said Trish.

“I did because I didn’t understand the nature of my feelings for Monique and after her, all the others. Now I do. In a perfect world, I would marry all of you. Since I can only marry one of you, there can be only one. That one is you. Even when I went to you to ask you to set me free, you didn’t. At the time, I was hoping that you really wanted me and that you weren’t just trying to string me along. Now I know that you didn’t want to end the dream of Mark and Trish either.”

“You’re right” said Trish somberly. “But it’s not fair to the others.”

“No, it’s not” agreed Mark. “But the one thing I know about our little group is we want to support our mutual happiness. I need you in my life.”

“You have me. You’ll always have me” said Trish.

“I know, but that’s not enough for me. I need you to be my wife.”

“I’m not good enough to be you wife” said Tricia meekly.

“Every day, you continue to prove to me you are ‘good enough’! In fact, you’re the most amazing person I’ve ever met! You’ve touched my soul in ways no other person has or ever will. You believed in me, when others didn’t and helped me in countless ways that people couldn’t begin to understand. I don’t need some necklace borne epiphany to tell me how I feel about you!” exclaimed Mark “If you think about it babe, I don’t think you need one either.”

Trish searched her soul. She had been a selfish person for a lot of her life. She was even selfish concerning Mark, but she had loved him. She had seen his potential and she had always encouraged him. She had always believed that he was the most important guy in her life, yet she was too blinded by her problems to understand why. Before the necklace, she remembered asking herself why she kept kicking all the “Mister Rights” to the curb. The answer was easy. They were all “Mister Wrongs”. They never could measure up to the only Mister Right who mattered (not even Rich Kiley who reminded her a bit of Mark). Now she could see clearly what she couldn’t see before and why she fought so hard to keep Mark when he asked her for his freedom. She had been a selfish bitch about Mark and Monique, but now she understood the reason.

It was always Mark and Trish. It was as inevitable as the rising sun. Her stupidity at not understanding and trusting her feelings, her fear of losing Mark’s friendship and fear about her home life, had prevented her from admitting it to herself. Now she knew the truth. She felt like screaming it from the top of her lungs. Then she saw Mark stand up, felt him take her hand in his and look into her eyes. Then her heart went into her throat when she saw Mark go down on one knee, holding a beautiful diamond ring which had two big sapphires almost as big as the diamond they were flanking. Tears streamed from her eyes before he uttered a word. She knew he could force her to be his bride and to accept the situation, but she knew he would not. Still, he was going to ask and she needed to answer.

Trish understood that before the necklace, if she had asked herself if she could have envisioned herself married to Mark, the answer was always “yes, but…” Now there were no “buts.” She realized that as much as she loved the others, Mark was right. Her love was different for him too. Before the others, it always was Mark and Trish. She had loved him then, she always would and she knew what her answer would be.

“Will you marry me, Patricia Ann Winthrop?” asked Mark holding out the ring.

“Yes!” beamed Tricia from behind her tears. “I will, Mark Harvey Samuels!”

After lunch they dropped off the ring at the jewelers to be resized and were then going to Elsie’s house. As they walked out to his SUV everything looked different to them both. The autumn leaves were beautiful red, gold and russet, against of sky of light silvery grey. They were holding hands as many young couples were. They both knew that they would never live their lives the way ordinary couples would, but they would find their way. They had a loving and supportive family who would nurture their love, as they all nurtured each other.