The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Jiliad Part 2

Chapter 7 The Next Week

Mark had left several messages for Tricia, but she was clearly incommunicado. Mark wondered how he ever got involved with Patricia Winthrop in the first place.

Tricia was a beautiful Blonde who stood about 6 feet tall (only a couple inches shorter than Mark). Her curvaceous figure was roughly a 36 C with a well proportioned athletic build. Like Monique, she was a Varsity Volleyball player. She came from a well to do family in Boston, and was looking for anyway to get away from them. At one point, Mark was convinced that he might be that way.

Still, there was the chasteness of their “relationship”, which led him to believe that she was never really that interested in him in a romantic way. There was also the string of Division 1 football players from BC, Syracuse, and Pitt, she dated that led him to the conclusion that she was hoping to hit the NFL lottery and keeping Mark around as a back up plan.. They met freshman year when Mark took a beating trying to protect her from some drunken soccer players. Afterwards, she had seemed so grateful. Over time, a kind of courtly relationship and then a fairly deep friendship seemed to develop.

When Mark’s heard his mother was dying and she wanted to see him, Mark’s first reaction was to ignore her dying wish. Mark’s mother had left him and his father when Mark was only six without an explanation and Mark’s bitterness had run deep. It was Tricia who helped him to see that he should visit her to fulfill her dying wish and provide Mark with closure. He would always be grateful to Tricia for being such a supportive friend. Not only was his visit fruitful for Mark’s mother, Mark learned some things which helped him understand the sex addiction and the mental illness she suffered from, and why she left home. What Mark did not know was she had made Mark her soul beneficiary which left Mark roughly $250,000.00 after estate taxes.

Mark understood that Tricia’s decision to counsel him came with a big price tag for her too. To help Mark, Trish gave up a weekend with her boyfriend at the time, which caused them to break up. To this day, Trish never said anything negative to him about the break up. In fact, at the time she told him that he always came first. In a way, now he had to test that statement. Mark was torn between a beautiful woman who was hot for him and another who loved him, but he was not sure in what way.

Over the course of that week, Monique had called Mark a few times and they finally had dinner Thursday night at the student center. Mark felt that it wouldn’t hurt for them to get to know each other. Despite the obvious physical chemistry, Monique was amazing. She was bright and they were able to converse on a number of topics of interest. She was even a fan of the original Twilight Zone, which was one of Mark’s all-time favorite television shows. Mark explained that he still had not been able to talk to Tricia, but promised that Monique would be the first to know. Monique grudgingly settled for a goodnight hug as he walked her back to her dorm. This time, Mark made a conscious, yet difficult decision not to go up to her room with her.

As he walked back to his dorm, Mark thought of the events of the past year and of all the important people in his life: His father, his mother, the Simmons, Tricia, Marcus, Amy and some of his other friends and of course the impossible to fathom Monique. He lost his mother and George Simmons. Now he was worried about Ellen. She had been looking paler every day and seemed to be in constant pain. Last week she had finally confided in Mark about her own illness and Mark was smacked in the face with another painful dose of reality. This weekend he would drop in and visit her. She had never met Trish, so maybe he would bring her (assuming that she would ever call him back).

Of course she would pick that very moment to call him on her cell. “Hi Marky!” she said brightly.

“Hey Trish” replied Mark.

“I know I owed you a call, but I got back from BC late Monday night and I had to get caught up on my Advanced Marketing class I blew off” she said blithely.

Mark cringed not just because he hated seeing her blow off classes, but he knew she was visiting Rich Kiley who was the starting quarterback for Boston College and a moderate Heisman Trophy candidate.

“Trish, I need to talk to you about something important”

“OK, babe. You know I am always there for you” she intoned.

If only that were true lately, thought Mark. “Do you have time to meet tonight?” he asked.

“Can it wait? I’m kind of swamped right now. How about tomorrow night at the student center?” Tricia offered.

“I guess” he said glumly.

“Are you OK, Marky?” asked Trish.

Mark was tempted to try to force Trish into pushing up the meeting until tonight, but reasoned that Trish really needed to catch up on things” I’m OK. We’ll meet tomorrow, Lady Trish.” Mark responded with his nickname for her.

Trish laughed. “See you then, Sir Mark”

“Bye Trish” said Mark as he rung off.

This was typical of their relationship for more than a year. She treated Mark like he were her boyfriend, but without any of the perks. While the perks would have been nice, he resented the fact that she was openly dating other guys and was even flaunting it in his face. Despite the affection she knew she felt for him, this treatment frustrated Mark to no end. The temptation was great just to call her back and tell her about Monique and that they were through, but Mark knew he had to talk to Trish face to face.

That night Mark had the strangest dream. He was lying naked in a large bed. In the bed lying beside him was a naked Monique. All of a sudden they are joined by a naked Tricia and then by a naked Ellen Simmons and finally by another naked woman whose face was obscured to him. All four women were professing their undying love for Mark and offering their bodies for his use. Mark woke up in a cold sweat. What did the dream mean (if anything)? He kept musing as he returned to a fitful sleep.

When Mark awoke he was quite tired. He got dressed and grabbed a quick meal from the cafeteria and proceeded to his first class. Mark went through the rest of the morning and afternoon on autopilot anticipating seeing Trish and what he would tell her.

At about 3 PM he got a call on his cell phone from Ellen Simmons. “Mark, I need to see you at the stand tonight. It is urgent!” she said.

“Are you OK, Mrs. Simmons?” Mark said with concern.

“I ‘m OK.” lied Ellen. “I just need to give you something. Something important” she added.

“I’ll be there, though I will need to bring my date if that is OK?

“That would be wonderful. Is it the girl from last weekend?” asked Ellen.

“No. it’s Tricia, remember the girl I’m always talking about?” reminded Mark.

“So I finally get to meet the infamous Patricia. Is she ready to submit to my scrutiny?” she tried to laugh as it came out more like a gurgle.

“I’m not sure, but I guess we will find out” laughed Mark.

“Anyway, it will be lovely to see her” said Ellen.

“We will see you about six if that is OK with you Mrs. Simmons” asked Mark.

“That’s fine. See you then” Ellen responded.

Mark was now very worried. Mrs. Simmons voice sounded very weak. Still, she said she was OK. Maybe she had just come in from picking apples or something he reasoned. Mark set forth to change for his date.

Ellen Simmons lay on her sofa fondling her amulet necklace. The small amber stone, embedded in what appeared to be a silver amulet attached to a simple gold chain. Jill had been a good friend and more to her. She hoped that Jill wouldn’t miss her too much once the transference was complete. Ellen remembered how Mark had told him about his feeling for Patricia last year and it seemed that she was finally returning his affection. It seemed like the perfect time to give the necklace to a new host to serve a new and worthy master. She had a couple hours to take a little nap. She needed to preserve what little strength she could muster through her disease ravaged body. Jill would make sure she would awaken when she needed to…for now she could sleep.

The Jiliad was excited. Her new master was coming and to top it off, was bringing the perfect vessel for her to possess: a vessel that already has his affection. It was an additional boon that Tricia was coming, as it would allow the transference to occur in just one step. Additionally if the necklace were not immediately passed on, the Jiliad was fearful; as it might have been too late to come back for Ellen if another step was required. She still was worried how Ellen would feel about having sex with Mark, but was confident that the younger body would make it easier to control her. The vessel name Tricia would eventually claim some of Ellen’s memories. Ellen would start to remember her old life as if had been a past life which would momentarily intrude on her new life. Still, what would remain would be Ellen’s sweetness and her soul.

Just a few hours more and she could wait. The Jiliad was a patient creature by nature. Living for more than two millennia lent itself to such patience.

Chapter 8 Mark and Tricia

When Mark met Tricia at her door he immediately explained what happened with Monique. He then proceeded to tell her about his feelings for Tricia, but also thought he had feeling for Monique. He needed to know where Tricia stood concerning her feelings for him.

Tricia was shocked. Her sweet little Marky had managed to fly beneath everybody’s radar for more than two years. Now that bitch, Monique was after him. Trish and Monique were teammates on the volleyball team. At first Trish tried to be nice to the girl because she was Marcus’ cousin, but then after Monique had showed up Trish at practice and made her look bad, Trish really hated her. As Trish was a co-captain, she and her other teammates had really come down hard on Monique and treated her like shit.

Now it was Tricia’s turn to have the wind knocked out of her. Mark and Tricia’s relationship was quite complicated. Her feelings for him ran incredibly deep. She had this strange connection to him that she could not understand. While she thought he was handsome, somehow she knew that her feelings for him were much deeper than attraction. At the same time, she had a strong and abiding affection for Mark. This prevailing feeling confused Trish concerning her real feelings for him. To complicate things outside forces, her own self-esteem, and her concern over ruining their friendship made her reluctant to change the status quo.

Trish was currently seeing Rich Kiley, who was a senior quarterback at Boston College, with possible NFL prospects. Aside from really liking Rich and he being crazy about her, she also realized that he might be the ticket out of her terrible home situation. She wanted time to see if she really could love Rich and to determine his chance for success before making the decision to be with him. She knew that she could convince Rich to propose any time, as he had hinted several times. So far, she had managed to keep him at arm length, but she could tell that he was becoming serious about her.

Tricia’s situation had made her not only practical, but almost mercenary. If Rich failed to live up to expectations (or God forbid lost interest in her), she had decided to drop him and risk everything to be with Mark. She never had any doubt that they would be good together. From a romantic standpoint, she wasn’t sure how she really felt about Mark. Still, she and Mark just clicked in a way that she never had with anyone else. She also did not question his ability to eventually be a good provider. With his bright mind, she knew that she would be the perfect wife to stoke his ambitions. Part of her hoped that Kiley would flop this season or cool on her so she could be with Mark. As wonderful as Mark was though, Trish knew that it would take him at least several years to become established. There was the nest egg that he inherited, from his mother, but she doubted it would be enough to sustain them until he was able to be the provider that she needed him to be. Since he never confided in anyone about how much he inherited, and she cared too much about what he thought of her, she never asked. If only she had known.

While Trish had been afraid of having to return home after she graduated, another kind of fear began to take hold of her. This new found fear caused Trish to see Mark in a different light. She could not lose him. While she wanted Mark to be happy, she couldn’t imagine him being with that bitch Monique. More importantly part of her ached at thinking that he could ever be with anyone else. In Tricia’s mind, nobody was good enough for him, in some ways not even her. At least right now I’m not, she thought to herself sadly.

While Trish knew that Mark found her physically attractive and deeply cared about her as a person, she felt that in many ways she was hollow inside. She could not focus on his needs because she was too worried about her own future and what her family would make her do. He deserved so much more. She knew that if she could get out of her predicament, she could change and be that person for Mark. He always seemed to bring out the best of her humanity. The great irony was her immediate solution was taking her farther from him. Now Trish wanted Mark to be her answer, but she was not sure if being with him would be good for either of them in the short term. She had to think quickly. She needed to find a way to stall for just a little bit longer.

“Mark… I have to admit, I guess I am not surprised.” she said. “I know you are a catch in a half. It’s just that I am so confused. I have such strong feelings for you…. I don’t want to lose you… Could you please give me some time to think?” she said as she felt some tears begin to well in her eyes, but did her best not to let them show.

Mark responded “Of course, Trish. I know that I’m springing this on you” replied Mark as he hugged her and she melted into the embrace. “Let’s have dinner. I did promise a friend that I would stop by first. Are you OK with a small detour?”

“Whatever you want” sniffled Tricia.

As they started to walk toward the stand, Mark was a little frustrated, but he couldn’t blame Tricia for needing to sort out her feelings. He felt glad that at least he was in the mix for her affections, but felt he needed to give Monique an answer. Hopefully this could be wrapped up over the weekend so he would know what do next. His thoughts turned to Ellen Simmons. He felt he needed to get over to her right away He was getting a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach. He quickened his pace as Trish followed.

Trish was torn as they walked. If she chose Mark, it wouldn’t be the first time she had broken up with a boyfriend because of him. Still, the previous time did not have the same import of this current decision. For the first time, she began to see her real feelings for Mark, but she had to balance them against the person she was. Right now she didn’t like that person very much. As they continued in silence, Tricia cursed herself for not spending more time with him lately. She sensed that he really liked Monique and began to fear that whatever she decided that he would choose her instead. Still, Trish knew she needed to make a decision for Mark’s sake and for her own. As it would turn out, she would not have time to do so.

Chapter 9 The Transference.

When Mark and Trish arrived at the stand, he introduced Ellen to Trish and they exchanged pleasant greetings. Mark became very worried. Ellen’s appearance was very pale. Her normally jovial and upbeat tone to her voice had become weak and subdued. When Mark pressed her to get help, Ellen, fobbed of her appearance as being tired from working in the garden, but Mark suspected something else. Ellen then gave some papers to Mark asking him to deliver them to her attorney in town. She then turned her attention to Mark’s lovely companion. In reality it was the Jiliad doing the talking, as Ellen began to lose consciousness.

“My dear, I have always wanted to give this necklace to someone special. It is an old family heirloom. As you are a special friend of Mark’s, I want you to have it.”

Tricia was taken a little aback, but was dazzled by the beauty of the amulet with the stone on the chain. “Oh, I couldn’t…” Tricia started.

“Nonsense…” interrupted The Jiliad. “Please take it with my affection” The Jiliad removed the necklace and put it in Ellen’s hand. She knew she didn’t have much time.

“Thank you, Mrs. Simmons, you are so kind.” said Tricia.

As the two hands came in contact with the necklace, the Jiliad began the transference process. Both Ellen’s and Tricia’s body tensed up and started to shake. Tricia’s body reeled to the left as she knocked into some boxes by a strong force. Ellen’s body collapsed. Mark ran to Ellen as she collapsed. He quickly checked her pulse, but there wasn’t any.

As this was going on, Tricia’s face broke out in a smile. Her hand put the necklace around her neck and fastened the clasp. She then adopted a more suitable countenance. She whipped out her cell phone and dialed 911. Under the guise of helping Mark, she reached into Ellen’s sweater pocket and pulled out a vial. When Mark wasn’t looking, she drank the contents of it. Within ten minutes an ambulance arrived, but Ellen Simmons could not be revived. The cancer had claimed her body and the unwitting passenger inside.

As Mark saw the ambulance pull away, Mark began to cry, Tricia’s hand gently rubbed his head. “It’ll be OK, sweetie, It’ll be OK….” She said in a sweet, but familiar tone.

She then helped Mark up and took him back to his dorm room. That night, Tricia’s body and her mind, Ellen’s manipulated sweet personality and soul under the lustful control of The Jiliad’s desire to please her new master, made passionate love to Mark. While it lacked the animal passion that the sex with Monique had, it was still passionate and quite tender. During the afterglow of post-coital cuddling, Mark watched the woman he had desired for so long tell him, that she wanted to be his forever. Mark’s sleep was again restless. He had the same dream he had the night before. This time, he was able to isolate each woman’s voice. Each voice called Mark by a different name. Monique was calling him “Mark”. Tricia’s voice was calling him “Marky.”; Ellen’s voice was calling him “George” while voice of the faceless woman was calling him “Master”. To make the dream creepier the faceless woman’s voice sounded exactly like Tricia.

Chapter 10 The Next Morning

The next morning Mark woke up to a pleasant sensation between his legs. He looked down to see Tricia’s head bobbing up and down giving him an amazing blow job. In a game of Truth or Dare they once played with Marcus Angie, Amy and another friend of theirs named Liz, Tricia admitted that she never had or would ever swallow semen and preferred to give a blow job with a flavored condom on her partner.

Mark was feeling that old familiar feeling, as his orgasm quickly approached. Whatever condom she must have been using, must have been incredibly thin and extra sensitive, because he didn’t feel anything on his penis except Tricia’s exquisite mouth. It also must have had a great flavor, because Tricia was enthusiastically sucking him deep into her throat. As he his penis began to ejaculate, Tricia sucked harder and more intently. His penis no longer was in her throat, but most of the head was in her mouth as she created a wonderful suction, actually pulling his seed out of him. At that point she began to shake as if experiencing her own orgasm.

In that very moment he noticed two things. The first he found incredible. Tricia was actually swallowing something. It couldn’t be his semen, could it? As he began to lose his ability to think, he noticed the second thing. He saw the amulet necklace, swinging around her neck. As he began to lose focus, he remembered that Monique was wearing the same necklace the night of their lovemaking. This same necklace which had belonged to the late Ellen Simmons was around the neck of both of his lovers, while they uttered their undying love for him.

As he returned to the living he looked into Tricia loving eyes, which were beaming into his own. He noticed a funny smell coming from her mouth, which confirmed that she, was either lying during Truth or Dare, or she had changed her mind concerning the taste of semen.

“Wow!” was all he could muster.

“Anything for the love of my life, sweetie” she gushed.

Mark was feeling strange. He felt this incredible wave of love for Trish, yet he felt an equally powerful feeling of love and affection for Monique. It was almost supernatural. When he had met Tricia, he was hoping that she would just release him and let him go to Monique. He was certain that it was almost a formality. During the past week he had felt his love for Monique grow. Now he felt his love for Tricia was growing at the same rate. He had no idea what to do. In the afterglow of their morning activity, Mark had asked Trish about why her feelings for him seemed to change. She said that seeing Mrs. Simmons die had given her the impetus to embrace Mark, because she realized that he was the one she had truly loved. When asked about the mystery of the necklace, she said she wore the necklace out of gratitude to Mrs. Simmons for showing her how she really felt about him.

As Mark began to get dressed, he considered what Tricia had told him. While her answer sounded plausible. He was still worried. To begin with, Trish never would call him a pet name like “sweetie”. She was far too sophisticated for that. She always called him “babe”. Secondly, she seemed different. While Trish had always seemed to care for him, she was rarely so forthright about her feelings or generous of her praise for him. It was if she were a different person.

Aside from the pull to see Monique, he figured she might be able to help him shed some light on the necklace mystery. He knew it sounded crazy and maybe he had seen too many Twilight Zone episodes, but he figured somehow the necklace was tied to the way these two women were behaving towards him and maybe how he felt about them. Mark decided to catch up with Monique after he ran Mrs. Simmons’ errand.

“Trish, I need to walk into town to drop off the papers that Mrs. Simmons wanted me to give to her lawyer. Why don’t you take a shower and we can meet up later. Just call me, OK?” he said.

”OK sweetie, I have a couple errands of my own. I’ll call you later” she imparted as Mark picked up the folder containing the papers and left.

Chapter 11 The Late Mrs. Simmons

Tricia’s body rolled over languidly in bed as a conversation ensued inside poor Tricia’s now overpopulated brain. Ellen had been angry at Jill initially, but Tricia’s nubile young body had helped overcome Ellen’s anger (once the Jiliad had amped up Tricia’s hormones). As for her attraction to Mark, Ellen had fallen hopelessly in love with him. Once the Jiliad drank the binding agent, it had entered Tricia’s system after the transference. The moment Mark’s seed had entered The Jiliad and Ellen’s host body last, night, the binding was complete and Ellen and what was left of Tricia were his forever. This ensured that Ellen would continue to be attracted to Mark even when she wasn’t wearing the necklace. It also reinforced The Jiliad’s binding to Mark.

From that point on, it seemed that Tricia was just a shell. Her body and brain were just vessels which only contained her memories (sort of like attaching an old hard drive to a new computer). The normal transference process would have been easier and would have left Tricia soul and personality intact. Her mind would have been augmented to do the Jiliad’s bidding while her body would be under the temporary complete control of the Jiliad until she became reprogrammed and the binding process had occurred. As it had been, the binding agent would guarantee her permanent passion and love for Mark.

The removal of Ellen’s essence made it a more complicated procedure. This transference process ripped both of Ellen’s and Tricia’s essence from their respective bodies and transferred them to the other’s body. , During her existence the Jiliad had performed this technique only a few times. Usually it was done to suit her new master’s best interests, but this time it was done for the Jiliad’s own needs. This time would also be different because for the first time The Jiliad, not only pulled a person’s’ (Ellen’s) s essence from them, but also saved and copied many of Ellen’s memories to reprogram Tricia with later. In addition to becoming Tricia, she would also remember being Ellen. The Jiliad did this because at the last minute, she realized that not only did she love Ellen, but she was in love with her.

While she could only love one male master at a time, there was nothing in her existence which prohibited her from loving a female too. As Ellen had been a lesbian before wearing the necklace, she returned the Jiliad’s feelings and started calling her, “Jill”. They had discovered their feelings for each other accidentally. The Jiliad had discovered that George was attracted to his new secretary, Lana. So The Jiliad and Ellen had conspired to “convince” young Lana to have group sex with her and George. (it became very easy to convince her once Lana wore the necklace). The Jiliad reveled in memories of licking Ellen’s sweet pussy, while George caused her to orgasm in Lana’s body as he pumped her from behind. Through the years there would be more sex with Lana and with many other women and George never asked why, but just accepted his good fortune to have such a lovely, open-minded and persuasive wife (of course the Jiliad was able to influence him to accepting this explanation). Now Mark was the love of the Jiliad’s life, but Ellen would always be the love of her existence. From now on, what was left of Ellen would share in her lover Jill’s existence and in her work.

The being formerly known as Ellen Simmons still existed in a fashion. The Jiliad had preserved virtually all of Ellen’s memories as they pertained to The Jiliad. The Jiliad also preserved many of the memories of Ellen’s female lovers, of George her husband and of Mark. She had already subtly, but effectively tweaked Ellen’s feelings to equate Mark’s role in her life with George’s. While Tricia’s body was riding Mark, Ellen and The Jiliad to orgasm, The Jiliad observed that Ellen’s earlier uneasiness toward having sex with Mark was all but gone. The lust she was feeling combine with her genuine affection for Mark had returned Ellen to the morality of her early married years with George. There was nothing that she wouldn’t do to please George including “convincing” pretty young women to share her marital bed with her and her husband.

As they grew in age and their lust began to dwindle, Ellen and George’s threesomes had become fewer and usually with more age appropriate women. As George’s health began to decline, Ellen’s genuine love and affection grew for George and replaced most of the lust she had previously felt for him. When he had died at the age of seventy-six, she was devastated. This devastation was not just because she had lost her husband, but also from the guilt of how she and Jill had manipulated the many women to please George and themselves. Without George to focus on, her old values began to flow back into her personality.

The Jiliad had no moral center, but she loved Ellen and wanted to return her to a more carefree existence. While she was careful to retain Ellen’s sweetness of nature, Jill made sure she left all of the guilt and the part of Ellen’s personality responsible for those feelings behind. This decision was already paying dividends, because Ellen seemed to adapt easily to having sex with Mark, though knowing it was almost akin to incest. The first time they had sex, once Mark’s precum had entered Tricia’s body for the first time to completed the binding process, Jill noticed that Ellen was so lost in lust that she had moaned “Fuck me, baby… make love to mama!”

The Jiliad was already planning her next conquests for Mark and Ellen. Since she had been able to possess Monique, it would be even easier to do it again. Still, an even easier and more convenient target would be Tricia’s beautiful lesbian roommate Amy Huang, who she knew had a crush on Trish. Yes, with her and Ellen together again, they would not only find more girls to please their new master, but make him accept their gifts.

When she got up, she would go back to Ellen’s house to get her remaining supply of the binding agent and some other of her effects. Good thing she knew where Ellen hid her spare key. Tricia’s mouth turned into a smile.