The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I am a big fan of this site, but this is my first attempt at EMC writing and the first creative writing I have done in some time. Still, I hope you like it. Please send any constructive comments to Thanks!

Standard disclaimer: If you find a 2500 year old being who wishes to serve you, please do not allow yourself to be controlled into doing something amoral.

Revision Dedication: Thanks to Bad Penny, Robotunit8, SimonSays, and Maintman02 for their support, advice and/or helpful criticism.

The Jiliad

Chapter 1 Ellen

Ellen Simmons lived with her friend Jill in a small house attached to her small produce stand at the corner of Route 7 and College Road in Smithville, Massachusetts. Smithville, a small town in Western Massachusetts, was home to Sanders College, a small liberal arts institution. Due to her proximity to the college, most of Ellen’s customers were students, faculty, or staff at the college.

Ellen was a lovely, thin, silver haired widow. Her husband of twenty-five years, George had passed away a several months ago She and George had bought the house and the produce stand about ten years ago when George retired. Previously, she had been the nurse of George’s first wife, Marilyn who had died tragically of cancer. Soon after Marilyn’s death, George gave Ellen Marilyn’s necklace. She told Ellen that Marilyn wanted Ellen to have it. Ellen was touched and to this day she seldom removed it (although Jill sometimes “borrowed” it). A few days after she started wearing the necklace, she and George began to date and were married a few months later.

Now just shy of her sixtieth birthday, Ellen was experiencing health problems of her own. She had been recently diagnosed with a rare form of lymphoma which very fast moving. She managed to work in her garden and orchard, but the pain was becoming unbearable. Luckily, she had Jill to help. Jill always found ways of bringing extra income into the household which helped cover the co-pays for the expensive pain medication she needed. It was through Jill’s continued efforts that Ellen was able to function.

It was now early October and school had been in session for a little over a month. It was about closing time (about 6:00 PM) and her favorite customer, Mark Samuels was browsing through her pears. Mark was a junior at Sanders. He was a nice young man and so earnest. He was a fairly tall Caucasian with light brown hair. He was kind of gangly, but not totally unattractive. Having grown up on a farm, he became fast friends with George and Ellen and was a great comfort to her after George had died. Since she never had a child of her own, Ellen felt that Mark was the closest thing to a son that she ever had. “I think I need just a few more minutes and I’ll be out of your hair” said Mark.

“No rush sweetie”, replied Ellen as she winced noticeably.

“Are you OK, Mrs. Simmons” said Mark as he rushed over to check on her.

“I’m just a little sore from working in the orchard” she replied.

“If you like, I can come over tomorrow…”

“No, Mark. You’ve already helped me so much over the summer. You need to concentrate on your studies and we need to find you a nice lady friend. Marcus, Angie and I were just talking about it the other day when they came in to buy some pears. You should follow his example. Angie is a lovely girl and they look so happy together” smiled Ellen

Mark laughed. Leave it to my old pal Marcus, Angie and Mrs. Simmons to try to get me a date, he thought to himself.

“You know I only have eyes for one girl” said Mark

“Speaking of young Patricia, when are you going to drag her over here so I can give her a piece of my mind”

“I’m sure that’s why she’s resisted meeting you” Mark laughed.

“Well you deserve someone who is willing to commit to you” said Ellen earnestly.

“I’m working on it. I do have a tendency to grow on people” smiled Mark.

Ellen sensed a tender moment and decided that her shoulder pain would not tolerate the hug that she wanted to give Mark. “Well you get the pears that you are looking at and clear out, so I can go put my feet up” she said as she mussed up Mark’s hair with the hand that caused her least pain and forced a smile.

“OK, as long as you promise not to over do it” said Mark as he walked back to the pears and started to bag them.

“Scout’s honor” said Ellen as she held up her hand in pledge position.

At that moment another customer walked into the store. She was a beautiful young black woman who appeared to be in her late teens. She stood about 5′5 with an athletic build, slim hips and roughly about a 34 C breast size. She seemed kind of out of it.

“I’m kind of hungry. What’s good tonight.” asked the teen.

“I have some great apples, pears and cherries.” replied Ellen.

“Mmmmmm.. I love cherries” said the girl.

“They’re just over there” indicated Ellen.

As the girl walked in the direction that Ellen pointed, Jill whispered. “Why don’t you lend the girl the necklace?”

“OK.” said Ellen. “If you think it would be a good idea.”

Ellen slipped behind the girl “Let me help you with those my dear.” as the young lady began to put cherries in a brown bag.

When Ellen and the black teen returned to the counter, the girl was wearing Ellen’s necklace with a big smile on her face. Mark stood there waiting. At seeing Mark, the young girl became excited.

“I know you! You are Marcus Tibbs’ friend. I’m his cousin, Monique Adams, remember?”

“Hi Monique” replied Mark.

“It’s been a while. How are you doing?” smiled the girl.

Mark could tell that Monique had been drinking. She was being overly friendly to him in that way when one has had too much to drink. After all, their first meeting had been kind of inauspicious, so Mark was convinced he was right. Still, he had to admit that she was a beautiful girl and drunk or not, she was quite pleasant and at least willing to talk to him this time.

As the two young people started an animated conversation, Ellen wasn’t really listening. She just beamed at the young people. It appeared that this young lady was attracted to Mark and Mark appeared to be attracted to her. He deserved to have someone nice in his life. Maybe this will be the girl who will make him forget about Patricia, she thought to herself

After purchases had been rung up and money had changed hands. Mark whispered to Ellen. “She told me she’d just come back from happy hour and it looks like she has had a little too much to drink. I better walk her home” said Mark

“You’re such a sweet young man.” said Ellen. “She couldn’t hope for a more gallant escort” she added, as the group exchanged farewells and parted.

Ellen looked a little concerned as she watched the young couple walk away. Why did Jill want the girl to where Ellen’s necklace? Mark was just walking the girl home. Maybe the girl was more intoxicated than Jill realized. Ellen was sure Jill would see that and decide against doing anything with her, especially since she was with Mark. Jill was always so good at dealing with such things.

Chapter 2 Mark

Mark was kind of surprised to see Monique at the stand. He had never seen her there before. Monique was a freshman, so he did not know her too well. They met briefly when his old roommate and best pal Marcus, had introduced them. She had barely acknowledged him at the time. Now she was clinging to him like a vine and smiling and laughing at everything he said. Strangely, he felt extremely attracted to her; though it should not have been all that hard for him to be. She was attractive; with her beautiful face, dark mocha skin and lovely dark eyes. She seemed to sense his attraction and melted her body closer to his as they walked.

While it was obvious that she had been drinking, she wasn’t “falling down drunk”. She seemed to be a bit tipsy, but in control of most of her faculties. Still, his intention was to walk her back to her dorm room, say good night and maybe tease her for being drunk in a month or two when they would probably see each other on campus. There was nothing that could have prepared him for what happened next.

The freshman dorm at Sanders was Co-ed. Another good friend of Mark’s, Pete Hunter was the RA on duty. Mark quickly gave him an appraisal of the situation and Pete signed him in. When they got to Monique’s room, she asked Mark to come in. Against his better judgment, Mark followed her into the room “to ensure that she wouldn’t pass out on the floor (he reasoned lamely). The first thing Mark noticed was that Monique’s roommate wasn’t there (maybe she went home for the weekend). The next thing Mark noticed was Monique flying through the air, tackling him on to the bed a planting her mouth over his, silencing him with a mind melting kiss. When he felt her tongue enter his mouth, he tried to protest, but quickly began to return the kiss, with his tongue and lips seemingly working of their own accord.

He looked into Monique’s eyes and saw a mask of unadulterated lust. While staring into her eyes he felt her undo the fly of his jeans, unbutton the button and reach into his boxers to fish out his penis. Mark was paralyzed as he felt the hot young teen start to stroke his member to full erectness.

“Do you like this, baby?” she husked.

“Yyyyyeah… Mark stuttered.

Monique went back to kissing him and undid the button of her own jeans. At that moment Mark noticed an uncoordinated attempt by Monique to shuck her jeans. Mark’s head began to clear as she stopped kissing him for a second. As Monique started to clumsily lift off her top, Mark stood up and started to pull his pants up. Monique was now in only her wet panties and bra. Apparently she noticed Mark trying to stand up, and she fell on top of him and quickly found his lips with her own. Mark stopped struggling as her tongue found his .As they kissed, her hands fumbled with getting his pants down to his ankles. After a few attempts she succeeded and his boxers quickly followed.

As she stopped kissing him he took his hand at put it in her panties. “Do you see how wet, I am for you, she moaned as his fingers found her folds. Her panties were indeed as drenched as his cock was hard. As she resumed frenching him she managed to get her panties off with a little help from Mark, who was now hopelessly driven by lust. She then took his cock and began to rub it on her wet slit as they moaned into each others mouth at the shared sensation.

“Baby…feels so good…“she slurred.

At that moment, it all stopped.

Her voice quickly took on a more sober quality. “Do you want me to put this in here?” she said as she resumed rubbing his cock against her drenched, slit?

Mark was so mad with lust he couldn’t talk, just nodding spastically.

Monique continued, “You know I want it too, lover. But I need you to do one tiny thing for me. I noticed that you have a bunch of twenties in your wallet. I need you to give me ten of them.”

“What?” Mark exclaimed as he started to sit up.

Monique quickly pulled Mark down on top of her and then clamped her mouth down on his. She then inserted the tip of his penis just inside the folds of her vagina.

“Baby, please say you’ll do it! I need your money baby! I wanna be your ho, but you gotta pay me!”

Mark was too far gone to care. He screamed “Yes!” and thrust his penis into her tight pussy.

Monique shrieked and then moaned. Her eyes bugged out, as the first four inches of Mark’s longer than average cock disappeared into her hot and steamy depths. Mark was to far gone in lust to be gentle, but Monique seemed to be even more out of it to care. Quickly inch by inch, Mark rammed his cock into her until all seven inches were buried into Monique, balls deep. Monique was whimpering in lust has he continued to pound her tight but wet canal, She quickly grabbed his head and thrust her tongue into his mouth while moaning into his mouth.

As his face slid away, Monique began to moan in a barely coherent manner. “Feels so good… never thought it could… be…. Like this… uh!”

Mark felt a torrent of lust filling his already lust filled brain, sweeping any possible rational thought from his brain. He managed to drive his cock through her cervix and Monique gasped, but her pain faded almost immediately. Mark felt his balls begin to tighten as Monique’s vagina walls began to constrict around his cock in orgasm. “I love you, Mark!” Monique screamed as her orgasm seemed to overwhelm her body. This was too much for Mark as his semen was pulled from his cock and jetted directly into her womb. A moment later Monique’s body convulsed in what seemed to be a second and even more powerful orgasm. She screamed incoherently and then seemed to pass out under him. As Mark began to black out too, he noticed the amulet necklace around Monique’s neck. “Where have I seen that before?” he said to himself as he lost consciousness.

Chapter 3 The Jiliad

About twenty minutes later, the Jiliad carefully let Mark penis pop out of Monique and extricated her limbs from his. Something troubled her. She couldn’t quite put Monique’s finger on it, but she knew something was wrong. For all of Monique’s outward prudishness, she was really a passionate girl, and once The Jiliad was able to focus and magnify Monique’s lust, she was easily able to control her. She also sensed that Mark was attracted to the girl. Once Monique’s body was intimate with Mark’s, the Jiliad was able to control him too. Still, what she couldn’t fathom was why the sex was so amazing. Normally Jill felt half the intensity of her hosts’ orgasms. This one was off the charts.

The girl’s body was now completely under the Jiliad’s control as Monique’s conscious brain had passed out after her orgasm. As the Jiliad looked down at her sleeping lover, she knew that Ellen wouldn’t be happy about using Mark the way she had to, but Ellen’s heath was deteriorating every day and Ellen refused to ask Mark for financial help. The Jiliad reasoned that since Mark would have helped anyway, so why not give him something for his trouble. She reached into Mark’s wallet and pulled out two hundred dollars, leaving about four twenties and some smaller bills. She then began to dress.

When she was done, she got on Monique’s cell phone and placed a call.

“Hello Ms. Simmons? It is Monique from the stand earlier. I got your number from Mark. I just remembered I forgot to give you back your necklace. May I come over and return it tonight. OK. I will see you shortly.” The Jiliad disconnected and put the phone in Monique’s pocket, as a worried look came upon Monique’s countenance.

Yes, the Jiliad was troubled by this experience. She had not taken the binding agent that would bound her to a new human master, yet she felt a strange connection to him. It had been several months since her last master had died; now she was feeling hungry for a new one. While Mark would have been a good choice for a new master under normal circumstances, he could never be her master, if she intended to take Ellen with her when she chose a new permanent host. Normally she would never let an old human host determine who her master would be, but she had grown quite fond of Ellen. She was such good company and a good soul. She never felt that way about her previous host, Marilyn. Once her master required another wife, she made sure that she found him a suitable one. As it turns out, not only was Ellen more than suitable for George, she was also more than suitable for her. Unfortunately, if by some quirk, the Jiliad had bonded to Mark, she imagined that Ellen would have trouble mating with someone she considered to be like a son.

As the Jiliad looked down at Mark through Monique’s eyes she felt that old feeling of longing that she had for George and her other human masters. There was no question. The bonding had somehow occurred. Somehow she had bonded to Mark and there was nothing she could do about it but accept it. Like George and most of her masters, Mark would never know about her; only the host body who would be his mate. She wanted so desperately for whomever that girl would be, that she should have Ellen’s personality and Ellen’s soul. Now she had to make one of the toughest decisions of her more than two-thousand year existence. She knew she could control Ellen if she really wanted to, but she was resistant to try to change her too much. Still, Jill felt the joy of knowing that she had a young, new master.

As she headed for the door, she looked and saw Monique’s reflection in the mirror. She was a lovely girl. If Mark liked her, maybe she would be her new host. The ancient being told herself that she would have to observe Mark and consult with Ellen when the time was right to see if Monique would be the appropriate vessel. Otherwise, since the bonding agent wasn’t administered to Monique’s body, it would be likely that Monique’s normal feelings toward Mark would emerge. She would wake up in the morning and chalk up the previous evening’s exploits as a lapse of judgment affected by alcohol. Monique’s body walked out the door to soft sounds of Mark’s snores.

Chapter 4 Monique

Monique entered her door room as she had exited it twenty minutes earlier. She was in a fog. She looked down at Mark’s sleeping form and part of her wanted to cry. She was not surprised that she wanted to cry, but the reason for her tears startled her.

To understand Monique, was to love her. She was a sweet and caring person. She had been a virgin until only about three months ago. She finally had sex with her boyfriend of two years, Michael Fortson. She was a cheerleader a volleyball player. He was a basketball player going to Temple on a scholarship. They were planning on continuing there relationship after graduation. She had originally wanted to wait to consummate their love until they got married, but her love for him and his insistence finally won out.

The sex was painful. Michael had been drinking and he struggled to put the condom on and was having problems inserting himself. Finally Michael ejaculated into the condom and unceremoniously pulled out of her causing more pain. Michael then proceeded to break up with her calling her a “frigid bitch”. He admitted to sleeping with several girls while they were together.

Monique was destroyed that night. Over the next few weeks she was able to rebound, telling herself that life would be better at Sanders College. She decided to swear off of men.

Earlier that evening, she was with some of her new Sanders friends. They told her that she needed to loosen up and proceeded to give her some strongly spiked punch. After the fist sip, she realized that she probably shouldn’t finish as she had no tolerance for booze, but she caved and downed her drink. A second one followed. She almost finished that one when she realized that she needed to get out of the party. She hastily stumbled out the door and into the fresh air (which made her feel better). She realized that she hadn’t had anything to eat, so she walked down the street toward the convenience store. She saw a bunch of rowdy looking guys hanging out outside the store which scared her, so instead, she opted to stay on the same side of the street and go to the fruit stand.

As she continued to look down at Mark, another tear rolled down her cheek. She thought back to the events of the evening. She thought how sweet Mark was. How this amazing white guy had swept her off feet (OK, maybe she had knocked him off his feet but it had the same effect) and Mark had made her feel better than she had in her entire life. How she never thought that she would be able to love a man again, but now she knew that she was in love. She didn’t care that he wasn’t a muscle-bound jock. She didn’t care that their cries of passion were heard all over campus. She did not even care that he did not use a condom and that there was a decent chance that she could be pregnant. She was crying for three reasons. For some unknown reason, she asked him to pay her two-hundred dollars to have sex with him. For another bizarre reason she took the money out of his wallet. The final reason was she had lost the money before she could give it back to him. He would never be able to love her now. He would just assume that she was a prostitute.

She remembered taking the money out of his wallet and leaving to meet Mrs. Simmons to return her necklace. When she got back she decided to put the money back and tell him that she was kidding about the “ho stuff” and that she really liked him. When she looked in her pocket the money was gone.

She tried to figure where she could come up with that much money on such short notice. She used her ATM card earlier that day to loan her roommate bus money to go home to Virginia. She also helped to pay for party supplies for her friend’s party. She would not be able to withdraw the two-hundred dollars until Monday, as she would be over the limit allowed by her bank.

Monique’s despair was tempered by an idea. Maybe Ms. Simmons had found the money. She quickly found the outbound call she made on her cell and redialed.

A half an hour later, a triumphant Monique returned to her room and her still sleeping love. She must have left the money at Mrs. Simmons house when she dropped off her necklace earlier (funny she didn’t remember taking the money out of her pocket). Mrs. Simmons must have just finished getting ready for bed, because she was in her nightgown, and she wasn’t wearing her beautiful necklace.

“Here you are dear” she had said. “You really need to be more careful with you money” she had further admonished. . Little did she know how important that money really was to Monique.

Quietly, Monique removed Marks wallet and put the bills back in. She returned the wallet to his pants pocket, crawled into bed and cuddled up to Mark. As she gazed at him, she said a prayer that Mark would wake up feeling the same way about her, as she did about him. As she fell asleep, she absently let her hand drifted to her midsection as she gently caressed it.

Chapter 5 Ellen and The Jiliad

Ellen lay down on the bed. She knew what Jill had done that night. She saw the despair and shame in the young girl’s eyes. She was glad that she wasn’t wearing the necklace when Monique had called the second time as she had just come out of the shower (though she knew that it was Jill who called the first time).

She wished that she could voluntarily keep the necklace off, but as Jill helped to ease her pain, she generally was not able to make it through the night without wearing the necklace. Once Ellen placed the necklace around her neck, the argument began.

“I can’t believe that you gave the girl the money” bemoaned the Jiliad.

“Don’t you even start with me”, roared Ellen as she stood up and held her night table for support. “First of all, you used my Mark in one of your tawdry little schemes and then you stained a sweet little girl. I could see the shame in her eyes when she came here asking for the money.”

The Jiliad had never had a host talk to her that way. She loved Ellen. Ellen was like her conscience. Possessing women to please a male master was the reason she had been created in Ancient Egypt. Sometimes she hated what she was, but Ellen always reminded her of the good she accomplished and challenged her to do good whenever possible. The irony was for her to prolong Ellen’s life; she must do these unthinkable things to women. Worse, to ultimately save Ellen, she would have to do something that she was sure Ellen would never forgive her for doing: destroy another’s soul. For that reason she would not be able to go into too much detail concerning Mark.

“I’m sorry.” soothed Jill. “I never meant for Mark to be involved” she lied. “I was under the impression that this girl was a party girl because she was intoxicated. It turns out that her intoxication was greater than I could control and one thing led to another…”

“I know what that means,” interrupted Ellen.

”Look Ellen… you’re always telling me that Mark is so underappreciated and that he deserves some fun. Well tonight, he had more fun than he’s ever had. The girl had the best sex she’s ever had too. I know. I was there. Most likely nothing further will come of this, but who knows? Maybe they will fall in love” said The Jiliad trying to sound convincing.

“Maybe” mused Ellen wistfully. “Mark certainly deserves someone” she said as her body started to list.

“Ellen, you need to lie down now and go to sleep. I can feel you are getting weak”, observed Jill.

“Have you found a new master for yourself yet? My body won’t be able to sustain you much longer and you will need to find a new host” asked Ellen as she carefully alit on the bed.

“Funny you should ask, Ellen” replied Jill.

Chapter 6 Mark and Monique: The Next Morning

Mark opened his eyes to find he was in an unfamiliar surrounding. There was also someone stirring behind him. When he rolled over he saw the most beautiful set of dark eyes looking back at him.

“Hello Mark. We need to talk” said the mouth that belonged to the face with the eyes.

Mark sighed. If he had a dime for every time he heard those words from a female. ”Look Monique, I know you were drunk last night and we had sex….”

“Mark!” Monique said trying to interrupt him, but Mark was not listening so he continued.

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to take advantage of you. I don’t know what came over me…”

Monique listened to the man who was saying these things and loved him more for it. “I think I love you!” screamed Monique. That got Mark’s attention and he shut his mouth.

“Now that I have your attention, may I please finish?” asked Monique.

“The chair recognizes the hottest girl in the dorm”, quipped Mark.

Monique chuckled and continued, as she had practiced her speech in her mind. “I don’t know what happened to me last night. It was like I was watching myself in a movie. First of all, I am never that forward with men like I was with you. Secondly, I never hook up with guys for sex, let alone act like a prostitute while having sex. Finally, no person has ever made me feel the way that you did last night and the way I’m feeling about you this morning. My only explanation is that you’re my soul mate and my body knew it right away and decided not to stand on ceremony. Now that that you know this, I need to know how you feel.”

Mark was floored. He needed to pause a beat before he responded then he said. “In my wildest dreams, I could never imagine a woman so lovely, so smart and so loving saying something like that to me. I would love to pursue a relationship with you to find out if we share the same feelings, but I have to be honest. There may be someone else. I’m still trying to find out where I stand with Tricia Winthrop. Tricia has been kind of my on again, usually off again kind of sort of girlfriend for the last two years.”

“Sounds promising.” muttered Monique sadly.

“I know it sounds lame” replied Mark sheepishly. “But I don’t feel that it’s fair to you or to her until I resolve my feelings and until I can get some closure to know if Tricia and I are done.”

Monique felt like a fist had just knocked the wind out of her. Trish Winthrop was her older volleyball teammate and had been a thorn in her side all season. For lack of a better term, she had been ‘a real bitch’ to Monique. Monique could not see her sweet Mark with someone like Trish. Still she decided to take the high road and try to show some resolve.

“I can wait, Mark. I’d decided to swear off men for awhile anyway. So you get your answer from Tricia. I know that we belong together Mark, but just remember one thing” she said.

“What?” responded Mark wistfully.

“This” replied Monique as she pulled him to her and gave him a kiss that only a soul mate could give. Thus Mark’s confusion grew stronger.

Mark very quickly got dressed quickly and left. When he got outside he felt a wave of love for Monique pass over him. It was so strong that he was tempted to run back inside to act on his feelings, but he knew that it would not be fair to Monique. He was so tempted to tell Tricia to find somebody else to string along, but there was something deep inside that told him that he needed to talk to her before proceeding with Monique. He had practically worshipped Trish for the last two years and somehow he knew in his heart that she loved him too. Still, he hoped this would be resolved soon. His attraction and affection for Monique were growing at such a rate; he was not sure how long he could hold off being with her again.