The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jake’s Dream Come True

By Billy_Ray77

Chapter 29

We crouched behind a large bush, about thirty yards from the house. Dressed all in black with the ski masks and helmets, it was hard to see each other. Kirsten was checking the house and we waited for her report. With the radios, we didn’t have to risk her being spotted returning to our hide.

“Okay guys,” her whispered voice came over my headset, “one target in the living room, to the right off the front hall, he’s watching TV and wearing a God awful shirt. I don’t know how many are upstairs but there’s no bedrooms on the first floor. I’m behind the house, south east corner. It’s secure and well concealed.”

“Good work,” whispered Mike, “we’re coming to you.”

We moved out quietly and joined Kirsten in the shadows. Where Mike gave the final briefing.

“Team one, we’re on the front door, two take the back. Jake, do you think you can put that guy to sleep from outside?”

“Depends, how good could you see him, Kirz? Other than his shirt, I mean.”

“Curtains are wide open.”

“No problem.”

“Okay, Jake puts him to sleep and we go in silently. We need to find out if there’s one staircase or two. Either way I want us all upstairs before anything happens. Kirz will try and determine if there’s anyone behind any closed doors, and then we hit all the rooms at the same time.” He held out his hand, palm down. “everyone in tune?”

One by one, we all put a hand on top of his until all six hands were stacked.

“Go.”

Mike posted at the front door with Samantha at his back while I slipped past to look in the window. Keeping to the shadows, I peered in from about five feet out, knowing that the light from inside would make it hard to see out. Calling up the sight I extended an aura through the glass and connected.

I spent a few seconds hunting around. He was bored. He hated ‘night watch’ and was glad it was his last night of his week long turn. It took about thirty seconds until he was sound asleep. It would take a bomb to wake him.

I activated my mic, “Four bedrooms upstairs,” I whispered, “one staircase, three other guys, one to a room.”

I reached out and unlocked the door, swinging it open as Mike approached. We entered and Samantha quickly bound the sleeping guy’s hands and feet with zip-ties and I brought him around just as she slapped the duct tape over his mouth.

Yes, there was a reason.

We silently made our way upstairs. Kirsten checked each door with her stethoscope indicating an occupant’s breathing behind three of the doors. We split into three teams, Mike and Tiffany, Lea and Kirsten and Samantha and myself. I made sure Mike’s door was unlocked and then posted by Samantha.

Mike signaled a count down with his fingers and as he hit zero, we all went in.

In less than two minutes we were dragging the bound men down the stairs.

Seating all of them on the couch, I stood behind as Mike and the girls huddled around me, speaking in low voices, as though we were going over a plan. I found that there was, in fact, enough contraband in the house to interest the Federal authorities. Unfortunately, these guys didn’t know a different fake paper purveyor but there was close to thirty thousand dollars in cash secreted in a hidden safe. The location and combination of said safe was now known to me.

We began moving about the house with Mike and I the only ones doing the talking – with the ski masks and body armor the girls’ gender was not readily apparent and we saw no reason to give them information which may or may not make it capable of identifying us. What we chose to say was part of our plan to stir up hate and discontent within their organization by making them think this was some sort of inside job.

“He said it would be over here.” I said, sliding a small cabinet away from the wall to reveal the safe.

“I hope the combination he gave us works.” Added Mike as I squatted down to open it.

As I cleaned out the safe, the girls performed a quick search, just in case there were any other nefarious plans in the works.

“That should do it,” I said sliding my pack over one shoulder, “make the call, there should be enough stuff hidden in the crawl space to put these guys in prison for a long time.”

And, that was it. In and out, quick and clean.

In hindsight, we may have been better off if it hadn’t gone so well.

On the drive home I broke the bad news, from the rear seat, “No luck on someone for documents for Lea, sorry, looks like you’ll have to go on not existing for a while longer.”

“That’s okay, as long as you guys don’t mind keeping me around.”

“You know you’re welcome,” said Samantha, next to me, “I, for one, would be very sad to see you go anywhere, identification or not.”

“Having good paper is important, Lea,” offered Kirsten, seated by Lea in the middle, “it will give you freedom. A good false ID will protect you. Barring actual arrest, nobody ever looks past someone’s driver’s license. But without it, your fingerprints could get checked. And by now I would assume that they were found all over that dungeon, five years after you apparently killed your folks. You can’t even go to the hospital as a Jane Doe because they’ll check your fingerprints. And then there’s the future, what if you need Medicare or something?”

“Medicare?” laughed Lea, “With what we’re up to, we’ll be lucky to live long enough for Medicare.”

“Hold your horses, young lady,” said Tiffany from the front seat, “did you miss what just happened? We are some seriously bad ass mutha’s.”

I sat back and enjoyed the ride, as well as my friends’ banter. It was nice to see the they had gained so much confidence. The next place on our hit list was going to be a big one. We would debrief this mission, rest for a week or two then head to the coast. A short twelve hour drive later we would be in a popular resort destination drinking Mai-tais on the beach and preparing the doom of another terrorist cell.

I was yanked from my revery by, well, a yank. I opened my eyes to see Samantha tugging at my body armor.

“It’s a long drive home, and you should get comfortable.”

I could feel her desire and despite the lack of make up and the disheveled hair, or maybe because of it, she had never looked so sexy to me. Simply put, I wanted her.

I ran my hands across her curves, feeling her tight round ass and firm tits. My lips found the nape of her neck causing her to gasp. While the black attire wasn’t the easiest to shed, it didn’t take long before my hands were caressing her silky skin while it made it’s journey over her amazing physique.

Her fingers found my balls, cupping and kneading, ever so gently, then her soft fingers were tickling my rigid cock.

Headlights from the vehicle behind us shone through the darkly smoked windows to give me just enough illumination to appreciate the lovely features of my red headed goddess.

We groped and kissed, suckled and petted until my cock was practically squirting precum. I was about to lay her back on the seat and ravish her when Kirsten spoke up.

“You guys can’t wait until we get home?”

“If you’re jealous,” Husked Samantha, her breath ragged, “get your beautiful brown ass back here and join in. Bring your hot friend too, if she wants to come – get it? Cum?”

Apparently both of them wanted to cum, and they did – several times.

Tiffany stayed up front by Mike but kept glancing back. Mike simply ignored it and drove.

I pulled out the stunt cock and the three gorgeous women a took turns riding it all the way home. They were nice about it, in that they didn’t make me cum every ten minutes, which these girls would have had no problem doing, they each made me cum once as they enjoyed taking turns riding my cock. Samantha saved her turn to make me cum for last and I guess she knows me far to well as her steamy snatch milked my cock to orgasm just in time for us to be fully dressed before we pulled into the driveway.

After the mission debrief, we planned two weeks of downtime before the next mission and I continued working on Mike. I knew I was making progress when Lea reported their last encounter, while still very unpleasant, was significantly less violent than before. I did some math and figured out she would only have to endure two, maybe three more sessions and each would be better than the last – well... maybe ‘better’ isn’t a word that would ever fit into this scenario. How about, ‘less horrible’.

I was making changes every four or five days since they were more or less semantic. Change ‘beat’ to ‘hit’, ‘agony’ to ‘pain’ or ‘incapacitated’ to ‘helpless’ and the difference might not seem like much, but it was a difference. Remember too, that our minds work conceptually not literally and the differences had to be insignificant enough that his subconscious wouldn’t notice somebody had been tromping around fiddling with it.

Samantha called ahead and made reservations at a four star resort that would accept dogs – for an exorbitant cleaning fee and an even more exorbitant deposit. It was a good thing she thought to do so as the reservation clerk informed her we had gotten the last two bedroom bungalow they had available. There was a large conference of state political figures being held at that resort during that same time frame

We were almost giddy as we packed up the Town & Country and headed for the coast. Sure, we knew why were going there but it felt more like we were going on vacation. We would recon the target house and watch it for a few days before hitting it. There were indications on the hard drive Mike had hacked that this place kept a lot of cash on hand so we expected a bit more security.

Not a problem as long as we knew what we were up against, which is why we planned on staking it out first.

While checking in I played blind. A conference of politicians meant there would be a few mind fuckers about and I wanted to watch for them. If I could get a telekinetic alone I could easily gather whatever information he had regarding even more mind fuckers we could take down.

We got our keys and Mike, Tiffany, Kirsten and Lea headed for the room while Samantha and I decided to do a quick once around of the conference center to see if there were any mind fuckers active at the moment. It was open to the public so we had no problem getting in.

I’d had my eyes open behind my dark glasses and when I shut them and called up the sight I was shocked.

“There’s a dozen Psychics with active connections right now.” I told Samantha in a low voice, “and each of them have a TK with them shielding them both.”

“Doesn’t surprise me,” said Samantha, “They may be a community linked by a common goal, but they don’t trust one another very much. Can you get into the heads of any of the TK’s?”

“Not without a Psychic seeing me. Let’s wait a bit and see of one of them goes to the bathroom or something else that will get him and I out of sight for a minute. Ever hear of someone having a heart attack on the shitter?”

“Eww.”

We waited about fifteen minutes and none of them showed any signs of leaving, and the conference seemed like it would break up soon, putting far too many in the halls and bathrooms, so we headed for the room.

There were several people in the hall and I continued using my sight as we left.

I pulled Sam into a dead spot behind a pillar after just a few steps, “There’s a Psychic about to connect to an aura right in front of us.”

“A beautiful, leggy blonde.” she informed me, “We have to stop it, somehow.”

Before I could respond, another voice cut through the ambient sound of several low conversations.

“There you are, Jeff, stop screwing around and get in here.”

The Psychic’s aural tendril receded and I opened my eyes. The aura I had been watching belonged to a man in his mid thirties, blond hair. The voice belonged to a somewhat older and darker haired guy.

“I was just getting some entertainment for later.” said ‘Jeff’.

“That’s not your job, you know Rick and Ted are taking care of that. You’re supposed to be keeping track of Senator Digler and he’s not toeing the line. Get in there and do your job.”

I tightened my grip on Samantha’s arm and got her moving towards the bungalow, “We need to get to the room and make sure everyone knows that no female goes anywhere in this hotel alone and unless I or one of the dogs are with them. These guys are grabbing pretty girls for later.”

“Think you can find out where this ‘later’ will be happening?”

“Maybe, but first we have to let everyone know the mission parameters have changed.”

We quickly made our way to the bungalow and entered a richly appointed space with a kitchenette two bedrooms, each with a full bath and another half bath off the common space.

“Okay, new information,” I announced as soon as the door was closed, “let’s all gather up.”

Mike came in, already changed into swim wear, “Kirz, call Tiff and get her back here, would ya? I’m not sure where I put my phone.”

Call Tiff... It took a second for that to sink in, “Mike, where’s Tiff?”

“She dropped her bags and headed straight for the beach.” he said with a grin, “sneaky thing was wearing her bikini under her traveling clothes.” His grin faded. I must have had a look on my face that he didn’t like. It might have been related to the panic I felt as I remembered Tiffany’s declaration that no sane rapist could resist her. “Why? What’s wrong?”

“The place is crawling with mind fuckers! And, they’re grabbing women for later entertainment. We have to get to her right...”

Mike was already out the door.

“You go!” shouted Kirsten with Tramp’s leash in her hand, “Lea and I will be right behind you with the dogs.”

Samantha and I took off on Mike’s heels. It was a dead sprint to the beach, but once there we couldn’t see her on any of the lounge chairs the resort had placed on the sand. A lot of unidentifiable heads were bobbing in the water and We scanned them carefully but didn’t see her bright blond hair.

Samantha pulled out her phone just as Kirsten and Lea ran up with the dogs.

“Where is she?”

“We don’t know yet, could one of you check the bathroom?”

Just then I heard Tiffany’s ring tone. Following the sound I found the phone with a towel in the brush, just off the trail about fifteen feet from the beach.

“Mike!” I shouted down the beach, “Her phone’s here!”

He was with us in an instant.

“Let’s go, Jake.” He snarled, his hands curled in tight fists, his neck was tight as he almost shook with anger. “Back to those bastards you saw; they’re gonna tell me where she is.”

“Hold on, there’s too many of them, not to mention regular security up the ass. The conference breaks for the day in forty-five minutes. We’ll follow the guys I saw and try to get one of them alone.”

“Do you know what can happen in forty-five minutes?”

“Yes, and I also know they said the girls were for later. All we can do is hope they won’t do anything to them until then. If we barge in there now, we won’t find out anything and we’ll end up in jail or dead. Who’ll help her then?”

“Fuck!”

I could feel his frustration.

“C’mon Mike,” soothed Samantha, putting her arm around him, “Let’s go get you into some better ass kicking clothes.”

Thirty minutes later Mike and I were posted in the hall outside the conference center. The girls were outside the lobby with both the dogs. I figured three women together would deter any mind fuckers, but anyone who did try it would find themselves on the bitey end of a pissed off poodle.

‘Jeff’ and the man who had previously chastised him came out, I tapped Mike on the elbow and we discreetly followed. I didn’t know if the other guy was a Psychic or Telekinetic.

They stopped in the restaurant for dinner. I could barely hold Mike back while the guys ate. But again, there were far too many of them and all we would have done was get ourselves into an untenable position.

“Looks like they’re heading North along the beach trail.” I said into my phone’s blue tooth headset once they were on the move again.

We’d considered the radios but we couldn’t have hidden them in any attire that wouldn’t stick out. A blue tooth headset, however, seemed to be the accessory de jour around that hotel so we were on a conference call. We had also foregone firearms and our combat armor but we did carry K-Bar knives in discreet sheaths.

We hung back far enough to see where they were going without crowding them. Eventually they entered one of the beachfront bungalows.

We waited for the girls.

“Mike goes in first, you go for the guy with the lighter hair, I know he’s a Psychic, the other one may be a TK but I don’t know, so he’s mine. Sam, bring Tramp in right behind us, if either of them manage to connect to any of you girls, Tramp will take care of it. Lea, you and Kirsten take Lady and cover the back door; all I want you to do is shield it so they can’t get out that way.”

Lea and Kirsten went around and I gave them about a minute, then I nodded to Mike and he charged the door. I was right on his heels and just before he made contact I blew it in with everything I had.

I spotted the dark haired guy and quickly called up my sight. My auras, all of them shot out and engulfed him before he could do anything. He was a Psychic, and very powerful one. He was confused but no novice to psychic fighting and despite him not having any idea how I was doing what I was doing, he kept his presence of mind and tried to fight back. It was all I could do to prevent him him from reversing the connection on me.

It wasn’t like the fight I’d had with Phillip. This guy wasn’t splitting his concentration.

I heard a growl and, keeping the connection I opened my eyes and saw that Mike had knocked down ‘Jeff’ and he too was trying to fight back. He had no idea he couldn’t control Mike so he had connected. I had been worried about Samantha and the other girls and because Mike was immune, I assumed Tramp would ignore the connection.

Tramp hadn’t felt the same way and a second after he had sensed the connection ‘Jeff’ had a gaping, spurting hole where his throat used to be.

“Tramp! No!” shouted Mike, too late. “Shit! Jake, how’s your guy?”

“I got him, but he’s tough. I can’t get through to read his mind.”

Mike approached him, “The girls that have been collected for the entertainment,” He growled, “where are they?”

“Fuck you.” choked the mind fucker.

Mike punched him right in the solar plexus. He doubled up and I felt his resistance twinge, ever so slightly.

“The pain, Mike, it affects his focus. Hit him again.”

He did, this time I heard a rib crack. Another twinge but not nearly enough.

“That won’t work. Get Lea in here.”

Mike called her in and she and Kirsten came in with Lady.

“Lea, it’s all I can do to hold this guy. I can’t get through. Pain will loosen his focus but Mike can’t hurt him bad enough. You have to soften him up – I need you to do your worst.”

Lea looked sick, “I... Jake I...” she looked at Mike.

“Lea, please.”

“But.. it’s...”

“Lea, there’s no time! He’s too strong.”

She nodded and moved towards the guy.

“You can’t make her do this, Jake.” said Kirsten, then she grabbed Lea’s arm. “You don’t know what this will cost her.”

“Well I’m not gonna curl up in the fetal position and start crying,” she snapped, tugging her arm out of Kirsten’s grip, “If that’s what you’re thinking.”

Then she noticed the hurt and confusion in Kirsten’s eyes.

“Oh God, Kirz, I’m sorry. I’m scared, but Tiffany is counting on me. You all are.”

She moved closer until her face was six inches from his.

“Last chance, where did they take my friend?”

“No.”

“Please, tell me. I don’t want to hurt you.”

“Go to hell, bitch.”

He probably shouldn’t have called her that.

She grabbed him by the collar and, assisted by telekinesis, lifted him up until his feet were off the ground. I don’t know how to describe her voice, part snarl, part bellow... something like that. What I can say is that it caused a shiver to run up my back.

“You Stupid Mother Fucker! Do You Have Any Idea What I Know?!”

She slammed him, face first, to the floor, her hands poised over his spine. I went back to my sight so I could concentrate on breaking into his thoughts as soon as the opportunity presented.

I saw his aura on the floor, wrapped in mine. Lea’s aura hung over it, her shield an erotic blue shimmering outline of her magnificent lithe physique. Then, the blue at the end of her fingers extended like ethereal claws, through my aura into his, right where the spine would be.

She let trickles of it enter him, disrupting the nerve bundle running the length of his spine. I knew what he felt from my connection and I was thankful I just knew it and wasn’t feeling it. Think of the most painful injury you have ever had. Now double that pain and have it spread out over your entire body. His defenses faltered as he screamed.

“Almost there! More!”

One of her shimmering hands moved to the base of his neck and his scream turned to a shriek as his defenses crumbled.

“I’ve got it.” I said, pulling my auras back and opening my eyes.

Lea stood over the blubbering man, looking at her hands. Suddenly she bolted for the beach.

Kirsten ran after her with Samantha and I not far behind. I glanced back at Mike and saw him raise his right foot over the man’s head.

Lea was on her hands and knees, throwing up in the heavy surf. Kirsten waded in to try and comfort her but was pushed away.

She stayed there several minutes letting the ocean wash away her misery. She ducked her head into the foamy water, then stood and walked to us.

“I’m out, Jake.” She said, flatly. “I can’t do this. I thought I could... I’m sorry.”

“That’s okay, Lea, we understand. You go back to the room...”

“No. I mean I’m out. All the way out.”

Kirsten looked as though she would cry, “Lea...”

“I’m sorry, Kirz. I owe you more than I could ever repay. I love you, I love you all. But what I just did...” She looked out at the ocean and sighed. “’He’ would have been proud of me.”

“Lea,” said the little beauty, “What you just did was nothing like...”

“It was exactly like what I did in that... place. Worse. I had a real choice this time. I choose to hurt that man. I hurt him so badly that... if you guys haven’t killed him – it would probably be the kindest thing you can do for him now. How am I supposed to live with that evil?”

“Damn it, Lea,” said Kirsten, “You have an amazing ability, so does Jake and even Mike has skills that most people don’t. Skills and abilities can be used for either good or evil. You did what you had to do to help a friend. That’s not evil.”

“Doing an evil thing for a good reason is still an evil thing. What I did to that man was evil. It doesn’t matter why I did it.

“If I stay with you, sooner or later I’ll be tempted to do it again, and if I do, I don’t know if I could live with myself.”

She took a step backwards, away from us, tears forming in her big brown eyes, “I can’t thank you guys... nothing I could ever do or say could express how I feel. I love you all, but... I just can’t... I have to go.”

She turned on her heels and walked off down the beach.

Kirsten looked after her. “She has nowhere to go...”

“Kirz, I’m so sorry.”

“Stuff it Jake.”

“Maybe she’ll change her...”

Kirsten spun on me, “I said stuff it, Jake! I’m done too. You knew what it meant, to ask her to do that... thing. Well she paid the price, now I’m paying it. It’s too much. I’ll help get Tiffany back, then I’m out.”

She stalked off down the beach a little. Samantha came over to me.

“Are you all right, Jake?”

“God, Sam, what have I done?”

“You did what you had to do, by getting Lea to do what she had to do. She couldn’t cope with it. You don’t have that luxury. You know where Tiffany is, let’s go get her.”

“She’s four bungalows further up the beach.”

I felt a flash of rage.

“Shit.” Samantha was looking over my shoulder. “I didn’t know Mike was so close.”

I turned to see Mike pounding sand up the beach.

“Kirsten!” I shouted, “It’s Mike!”

I took off after him, Samantha, Kirsten and the dogs right behind me.

As he reached the bungalow he paused only long enough to kick in the door. I heard shouts as I caught up and called my sight as I entered.

There were three auras on the ground, and nine standing or moving about. Three of them were connecting to Mike’s, which I could recognize due to the slight difference he had. He didn’t stop and as his aura merged with one of those connecting to him it dropped to the floor. He started for another and the other three were sending tendrils towards him. A sudden growl and another aura dropped.

Two other auras had blue shimmers around them and my aura shot out, engulfing one of them, stopping his talent but it still took a moment to blank his mind and knock him out.

During that second or two I heard a sharp yelp of an injured dog, then a grunt that sounded like Kirsten. Mike’s aura was getting batted around and I could only assume he was getting pummeled by the other Telekinetic. Despite his beating, he advanced on another Psychic and dropped him.

One of the remaining ones had formed a connection with one of our other auras, but I couldn’t tell which one. Another one of ours was on the ground, it had to be either Samantha or Kirsten, but I had no time to find out which. I only hoped it wasn’t serious.

I finished with the one I had in my aura and turned to the other. Again, I was able to stifle his talent and put him out, but it took another second or two.

I opened my eyes to see Mike, a knife in each hand slicing the throat of another Psychic. I saw Kirsten lying on the floor, a heavy lamp next to her. Tiffany and two other girls were also on the floor. I didn’t know their condition and at that moment I wasn’t inclined to find out. Tramp lay still off to one side. Samantha was holding the handle of her K-Bar, the last few inches of blade sliding into her chest while Lady stood in front of her, growling.

“No!” I screamed as she fell.

I knew which one had done it. I was on him in an instant. I felt him connect but didn’t give him time to do anything before I drove two fingers deep into his eyes. He screamed as I kneed him in the groin and then snapped his neck.

Mike had already taken care of the last one.

I rushed to Samantha. She was still alive, barely.

“Ahtnamas.”

She looked up at me as I cradled her head in my lap. Weakly, she raised her hand to my face, “No regrets, Jake...” She managed, “got to...” She drew a labored breath, “to love you...”

What remained of that last labored breath was released in a slow sigh.

Her eyes stopped looking at me and just stared. Lifeless.

“Tiffany!” shouted Mike, holding his unconscious love, “Tiffany! Ynaffit! Ynaffit!”

Tiffany opened her eyes, looked at Mike.

Then she screamed.

He pulled her into him.

She wept into his chest, then screamed again. A haunted, horrified scream.

“Jake.” The voice was weak.

As gently as I could, I placed Samantha’s head on the floor and went to Kirsten’s side.

“Sam?”

“She’s gone.” I managed, “How badly are you hurt?”

“I can’t feel my legs, Jake. Shouldn’t matter,” her eyes looked at me, coldly, “I was out anyway.”

“Kirz, that’s...”

“How’s Tiff?”

I looked over at Mike and Tiffany. She was still crying and screaming, though her voice was quickly growing hoarse.

“Is she gonna be okay?”

“No!” he growled at me, “She is not going to be oh-fucking-kay. You made me wait... TWICE! God knows what they did to her. We shouldn’t have waited, Jake. We shouldn’t have waited.”

I stood and looked around. Tramp was lying still, Lady was licking at Samantha’s still body, Kirsten lay staring at the ceiling, moaning quietly, and Mike, tears streaming down his face, held Tiffany tightly as she continued to cry and scream, her voice now just a whisper.

How could this have happened? Two hours ago we were a happy family. Ten minutes ago we were a close knit team dedicated to a single purpose.

Now it was all over.

I had forced Lea to do something she may never forgive herself for doing – it was certain she would never forgive me for making her do it.

Tramp, the loyal and faithful Tramp was dead. With the bond he had helped me forge, he had been far more than a pet.

Kirsten, loving, giving and full of life, was now paralyzed and hated me.

Tiffany, quick witted, happy... I didn’t know what had happened to her but she may never recover and my best friend, my lifelong best friend wouldn’t even look at me. He knew, just as I did, this was all my fault.

Samantha, brilliant, beautiful, the love of my life and the only person on the planet, including myself, who didn’t hate me... was dead.

I bore sole responsibility.

I knew the politicians would be here and that it meant the mind fuckers would be around. It simply never dawned on me that there would be so many that it would place the girls in immediate peril. I should have guessed, politicians were the mind fucker’s primary targets.

I’ve simply never been able to think things through.

My mind was numb as I walked through the door toward the surf. I barely felt the waves crashing against my legs. I never hesitated when they were up to my chest, I just started swimming.

I swam and swam and swam some more.

Before long I was too tired to swim any further and as the waves closed in above me, I knew the nightmare would soon be over.