The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jake’s Dream Come True

By Billy_Ray77

Chapter 28

By the next morning the bread in my mental oven was fully baked and ready to be sliced up, slathered with butter and eaten as a tasty side to whatever meal you happened upon.

Or something.

I shared it with the others over breakfast.

“I not even sure it will work,” I explained after I had outlined my plan, “but since whatever happened between Tiffany, Tramp and myself seemed to cement a bond between us, and with Tramp, I intend to do it with all of you anyway, with both dogs. I think I might be able to save time if I try it with everyone at once.”

Samantha had a decidedly mischievous grin, “Does this mean we will all be compelled to fuck you every time you get horny? We may never get anything done.”

“I can think of worse side effects,” I answered with a grin of my own, “but, Tiff, you did say that it was more along the lines of a ‘want’ rather than a compulsion?”

“Yeah, really more of an awareness... of your ardor. I could tell I had made you horny, and I felt horny. I didn’t ‘have’ to fuck you, but I did want to.”

With that concern dealt with, they all agreed and it was one of the few times Kirsten allowed us to all pitch in and clean up breakfast.

We met in the living room, Mike brought the dogs in and we all sat in a circle, holding hands.

Samantha had hold of my right hand, she in turn was holding Mike. Kirsten was on my left with Lea next to her. Mike had his free hand resting on Tramp’s head, while Lea was doing the same with Lady. Between the dogs was Tiffany, one hand on each, her fingers intertwined with those of either Mike or Lea. I placed her there as she had already been exposed to this and she was as good a secondary conduit as I was going to get.

Don’t misunderstand, I have no idea what a secondary conduit is or if it even exists. But I was trying to think things through and it sounded scientifically reasonable.

With everyone in place, I closed my eyes, but rather than call up the sight, I simply concentrated.

I still wasn’t sure what the energy I had felt flowing between Tramp and I had been, but I knew what it felt like, so I searched for that feeling.

Finding what I believed to be it, I reached out to the dogs with my will. It flowed through Samantha and Kirsten to Mike and Lea and then the dogs with Tiffany between them.

I ‘felt’ Tiffany as well as the others and knew the circuit was complete. I sent my consciousness through the link, searching for Tramp’s and Lady’s minds.

Being one with two minds at the same time was always a bit confusing, but I had done it before. I had actually gotten fairly adept at it. Being one with two minds as alien as our pets, while in touch with five other human minds was a bit more confusing and it took me a while to wend my way through the animal’s memories to the instinctual area. Once there, finding the Pack instinct wasn’t hard and I as I explored its secrets it shared them with everyone.

Gasps arose around me as it swirled through us, joining us, bonding us more closely than ever before. The Pack bond mingled with the bond we already had, a bond of love and admiration.

We were joined by a bond that went beyond love.

Devotion.

It was then that I knew the energy. It wasn’t love. Not really. But it was what drove love, our need for it, our joy in discovering it. The primal need to be with others of our kind, to be accepted – for survival. Survival of the individual and of the species. It was the long lost vestiges of the prehistoric human Pack instinct. That was why it had connected Tramp and I, how it had been able to. I had been trying to force my will into the dog and when I touched him, the like instincts, the kindred spirits, had been drawn together.

This spirit now connected all of us and we knew each other. Not in a “I know all your secret hopes and desires” type of way. We weren’t sharing memories or becoming some sort of hive mind. But we knew each other. We knew and understood those attributes and emotions that served as the cornerstone for all the other emotions and reactions.

We shared ourselves, and we Knew each other, understood each other.

I pulled back on my will, breaking the link, but not the bond. I don’t think I could have broken the bond.

We just sat there trying to grasp the implications of what we had learned from one another. The majority of it was simply confirmation of things we already knew. If anything we now had a deeper appreciation of those things we most admired in one another.

Which is why we were mostly staring at Lea.

We knew going in that she was courageous and selfless. Her survival, rapid recovery and willingness to help Tiffany and Mike had told us that. It was that admiration that had us accepting and loving her so quickly.

But now we understood what lay under that.

The unwavering hope that had seen her through the years of torment without succumbing to the madness that was her right, was still there, deep in her emotional core. It had been joined with the near unconditional love she felt for those of us who had saved her from her hell and accepted her into our family.

She loved us.

We loved her.

Her plan to keep Mike from forming the sort of attachment that might prevent him from doing what he had to do had gone down the drain. He now knew what her offer had cost her. While he couldn’t inflict physical pain, their session had brought back some of the emotional anguish. Despite that, she was willing to endure it as many times as he needed. Because she loved him.

But when she formed the plan to keep her secret, she hadn’t known Mike, not really.

She hadn’t known the staunch loyalty at his core. Loyalty that wouldn’t allow her altruism to be wasted.

He would do what he had to do because her love for Tiffany and himself was the force driving her willingness. He would continue put her through that hell whenever his urges became too strong.

He could do it, he would do it, because he loved her.

But that wasn’t why we were staring at the brown haired beauty.

We were staring for the same reason a tear ran down her cheek.

In addition to her selflessness and despite her hope, there was a deep seated belief that took us all by surprise. A belief we never would have guessed was there. A belief that she was evil, damaged – unworthy of love. She had hope that one day that would change, but to her mind, that day was a long way off.

That’s why we were staring. Speechless.

Lady turned her head and licked her hand, a low whine emanating from her throat as even the dogs had shared her pain.

She believed us to be smart people, good people – too good and too smart to love her in the way she now knew we did. That discovery shattered her previous belief and left her confused.

“I... I don’t know what to say.” She finally managed. “I knew you cared, but...”

Kirsten reached over and took her other hand, “Don’t say anything. You don’t have to.”

They kissed. A soft loving kiss that in mere moments became a tongue wrestling expression of passion that found them on the floor, Kirsten on top of her friend and lover.

They were quickly joined by Samantha and Tiffany. The four gorgeous women hugged and kissed for several minutes. Mike and I held back, despite knowing how Lea felt, and that I had already been with her, there was still a bit of hesitation when it came to the sexy brunette.

Have I ever mentioned how exciting and erotic I find it when beautiful women do... well, pretty much anything. But watching them pleasure each other is near the top of the list, right below watching them pleasure me.

I assume Mike felt the same way as it didn’t take long for them to notice.

Samantha stopped suckling Lea’s right nipple to look at us, “You’re right, Tiff. It’s a compelling urge, but not an irresistible compulsion.”

Tiffany took her lovely lips from Lea’s, “See? We could just ignore them and continue having fun on our own.”

Kirsten pulled away from Lea’s little pink treasure and looked at the terry cloth tents in our laps, “But why? Their cocks are so hard... one of those would feel so good inside me.”

“No one’s denying that, Kirz,” said Samantha, “I’m just saying that we don’t have to fuck their brains out, we just want to.”

Mike groaned, “You guys are killing me here.”

They had sensed our ardor and the feeling of being desired increased theirs. We sensed their lust and it, of course, increased our anticipation. They were right in that the desire to take them right then and there wasn’t, literally, an irresistible compulsion. But, since when does a guy with a rock hard cock sitting three feet away from four gorgeous and extremely horny, naked women consider fucking as something that is not an irresistible compulsion?

Tiffany’s mischievous grin widened into smile and she reached a hand towards Mike, “Come here, baby.”

Mike took the hand and followed it to his lovely bride, kissing her hard.

Then his face turned toward Lea, they looked into each other’s eyes. There was a lot unsaid, a lot that didn’t need to be said.

They just knew.

They knew they could, and would, do what had to be done when it was needed. They also knew they could love each other in the interim without letting it interfere.

They kissed.

Tiffany looked on, a small smile on her lips and her eyes soft, glistening.

“Is that Tiffany Dobson getting all gushy?” I asked.

“I’ll show you gushy, asshole.” Said the voluptuous blond vixen, throwing herself on top of me.

Kirsten joined her and, robes flying, they used their talented tongues and remarkable pussies to prove to me that sexy is far more fun that gushy.

I saw in the corner of my eye that Mike was above Lea, slowly stroking into her while Samantha fondled his balls and alternated between them with her sensual lips, kissing and suckling.

Partners changed, warm soft, skin caressed me, firm breasts tantalized me, luscious, sexy lips delighted me and hot, tight pussies pleasured me for what seemed like days.

But in reality it was just over an hour and a half before we had all been fully satisfied. Surprising how quickly one can be sated when the starting point is already half way to the finish line.

We rested in something of a six-person cuddle.

“Are you guys always like that?” sighed Lea.

Tiffany gently caressed the side of Lea’s tit, “Not always, sometimes things get really hot.”

“That wasn’t really hot?”

“On a scale of one to ten,” mused Samantha, with a grin, “I’d normally give that one a seven. But having you involved put it around a nine, at least for me.”

Mike yawned, “All I know is that it was good enough that I could use a level ten nap.”

“Really?” asked an incredulous Lea, “I would think with all the love flying around here, you guys would never sleep. I know I’m feeling it – ready for anything.”

It suddenly dawned on me that despite the several orgasms I’d just had, and the energetic gymnastics I had performed, I felt like I could run a Marathon. I realized I often felt that way after one of these orgies.

“What do you mean, Lea?” I asked.

She sat up. “You guys don’t use the emotional energy to charge up? I mean... maybe only those of us with a talent can do it, but, Jake, you must feel it.”

“I’ve noticed... something a few times, but I never paid any attention to it, until you said that.”

“You mean you don’t know about it?”

“Slow down, Lea,” Kirsten put her hand on the lovely brunette’s arm, “how about we start with what ‘it’ actually is.”

“I’m not sure where to start... he told me about it, gloated about it, actually. How he drew strength from our fear, how it would feed him. He never told me it was strictly a talent thing. I thought that maybe it was something people develop during puberty. It wasn’t as though we had conversations where I could ask questions. But I could feel it too, those times I was close enough to whatever was going on and wasn’t being controlled. Apparently, strong emotions give off an energy that we can absorb. He was after fear... well, terror really... is there a stronger word? But I figured out since being here that love works too, I’ve felt it several times, but nothing like just now. So many of you, so close... God it’s absolutely invigorating.”

“That explains some of the weird things he said along those same lines.” said Mike, “It also explains why, once a girl was helpless, he stopped controlling them.”

“No control, no mitigation of fear.” I nodded.

“Damn,” spat Kirsten, “every time I think I couldn’t have more revulsion and disgust for that son of a bitch I learn something that makes me wanna...”

She twisted to look at Mike, “How’s the tracking coming?”

Tiffany chuckled, “Sounds like someone’s anxious to kill something?”

“I don’t know that I’d use the word, ‘anxious.’”

Lea shifted so she could see Kirsten, “Hold on, you could kill someone?”

Kirsten looked thoughtful for a moment, “Short answer? Yes.”

“And the long answer?”

“Same one, I just describe all the soul searching that went into it.”

Lea looked very uncomfortable.

Samantha reached over and put her hand on the brunette’s shoulder, “You don’t think you could.” It wasn’t a question.

“I don’t know. I knew you guys were getting ready for a fight, trying to do something about the ‘evil mind fuckers’ like the guy who took me. But, I didn’t think about that, I don’t know if I could kill someone or not.”

I remembered the talk my mother had with me, a lifetime ago and not twenty feet away from where I sat.

“Lea,” I said, “if you had gotten a chance to use your ability against ‘him’, what would you have done?”

“I don’t know, I never really planned it out... probably smashed him against the wall and gotten the hell out of there.”

“Then you probably wouldn’t have gone anywhere.” Mike said.

“What do you mean?”

“I got this one,” said Tiffany, “I’ve heard the lecture a thousand times. You have to have a plan or you may hesitate when the time comes. If you had gotten a chance and hadn’t been able to act decisively, it may have ended up worse than doing nothing at all.”

“That makes sense, if I hadn’t knocked him out, or worse, and he regained control of me...” she shuddered, “I don’t even want to think about what he would have done to me. I think the best I could have hoped for would have been that he killed me, I don’t think he would have. But, Mike, you couldn’t have planned for what happened, wasn’t it just luck that he happened to turn his back on you when he wasn’t controlling you directly?”

“That luck was part of the plan, I didn’t know how, when or even if the opportunity would arise, but I knew what I was going to do when it did.”

“He had a split second to act,” said Tiffany, “if he had waited ’till then to figure out what to do, the chance could have been lost.”

“I didn’t know exactly how at first, but I knew I was going to kill him, and that it had to be something quick. If I had just started pounding on him, I might have been able to put him out quick, or, failing that, keep him off balance and unable to bring his talent into play until I did. But if’s and maybe’s are no good. I knew I had be sure and there was only one way to do that. When the chance came up, I didn’t have to think about it, I just did it. The way it turned out, that split second would have made all the difference.”

“Yeah, okay, I see your point. I’ve just never thought too much about actually killing someone... or maybe I’ve thought too much about it. I saw, or heard him do it, a bunch of times. I remember killing my parents,” the words caught in her throat for a moment, “and hurting those girls...”

“None of us could do something like that.” said Samantha, “We aren’t talking cold blooded murder or running around killing people left and right. We are talking about trying to stay alive while we do something about these bastards.”

“My mom made it clear – you don’t have to like it, but you have to be willing to do it without hesitation. And when the time comes, you have to be able to do it in a way that leaves no doubt. She said she had seen a lot of people die because they let up or stopped without ensuring it was done.”

“It just seems so...”

Tiffany shifted so she could look Lea in the eye, “I didn’t like the idea either, at first. But the more I learned about these guys, and after what I saw in that... that place you were held... I don’t know if I’ll ever be put to the test, but if I am, I’ll do what has to be done.”

“I’m still... I just have to think about this.”

Kirsten gave her friend a quick hug, “You wouldn’t be the girl we fell in love with if you didn’t. And, Mike, You haven’t answered my question.”

“Almost there. The employee records have a home phone numbers that, as far as I can tell, aren’t listed under the names they are using. I’m still trying to break into the phone company records to get the service addresses.”

“Still?”

“Hey, this ain’t some movie where they can break into the Pentagon in a three minute flurry of keystrokes. It takes time. And we just talked about what we have to be willing to do when we move on one of these guys, I think we want to make sure we are going into the right place before we do anything.”

“You’re right.” I agreed, “We can’t make any mistakes in that regard. What about the safe houses?”

“Those I have locked down. No mistakes there, and we won’t have to kill anyone, so we can move on those anytime you want.”

“That sounds more my speed.” said Lea.

“Plus we have the dogs, now that they won’t mind Jake or Lea using their Jedi mind tricks.” Samantha added with a smile.

“Hey,” said Kirsten, “About the dogs. If they can tell when a person is going to have a seizure, and they can also sense para-psychic activity, do you think they could tell if one of us is in our shell?”

I thought about it for a moment, “It’s not impossible, and it should be easy to test, why?”

“Well, they know the difference between you or Lea using the ability and someone not in the family, so maybe we could use that to trigger an attack.”

“Good thinking, Kirz,” said Tiffany, “that way they would only go after evil mind fuckers going after us.”

“First we have to determine if they can tell when someone is in their shell, then we’ll have to get that trainer on board. That could be tricky.”

“Crap, that’s right, Jake,” said Samantha, “he can’t train a dog to do something if he doesn’t know about it.

“No problem,” I mused, “I have a plan.”

A week and a half later, we were in the back yard.

“Lady, Tramp, bad guy!” said Lea, wearing her armor and thumping herself in the chest.

I watched with my sight as she sent out her auras toward Kirsten. She made contact without giving the password sending the raven haired beauty into her shell.

I opened my eyes just in time to see the dogs spring into action.

Tramp was a gray streak as he sped across the yard towards Lea. Lady, on the other hand, posted in front of Kirsten her front paws firmly set, her lips curled in a snarl and a threatening growl emanating from her throat.

I’d mentioned that her pack defense instinct was different from Tramp’s. She didn’t automatically attack a foe, her role was to defend the heart of the pack, the young. Pups were the future of the pack and vital to it’s survival so any enemy that wanted to kill them, would have to kill her to do it, but she wouldn’t go easy – or at all if she had anything to say about it.

The way she was posted in front of Kirsten, I could think of several things I would rather face than that determined she-dog, like, say, a company of Nazi SS... or two.

It was finished in a matter of seconds. Tramp had gone straight for Lea’s throat, knocking her down and causing Lea to pull back from Kirsten.

“Netsrik!” called Samantha, releasing Kirsten who immediately knelt and gave Lady a hug.

“Good girl,” she said, hugging and petting the once again happy go lucky looking poodle, “that’s such a good girl. Who’s a good girl? You are! You’re the good girl.”

I smiled at her ‘dog voice.’

Tramp was fairly sure the ‘game’ was over, but stayed near Lea, keeping a watchful eye on her until she raised her arm, still flat on her back and said, “Lady, Tramp. Family.”

Then he ran over to Kirsten, licking her face and trying to get in on the loving. She obliged, of course, her being Kirsten and all.

It had only taken a week to get them to this point. The trainer had been a big help, though he didn’t know it. The day he’d arrived Kirsten had invited him to sit for some coffee and a fresh baked cinnamon role. It wasn’t the first time she’d done this and he was always game. Who wouldn’t? Ten or fifteen minutes of great coffee, wonderful pastry and the company of a delightful and incredibly beautiful little Asian hottie.

This time, however, it was so I would have time to construct a form of memory pocket in him. His training session that day, and the two subsequent sessions would be forgotten whenever he wasn’t actually doing them. He would leave with memories that were a cut and paste from various other sessions.

It was a way of protecting our secret, benefiting from his knowledge and skill and not have to actually shred part of his mind when he was done. He was a good trainer and a really nice guy whom we all liked and respected. Even though he was old enough to be her father, Kirsten had even talked about giving him a tumble since he was obviously interested. Tiffany had cautioned her, concerned that once he’d had a taste of the little brown hotness he would fall head over heels in love.

The training went quickly as it was just an extension of things they already knew. Plus, I had gone in after each session and reinforced each lesson by linking certain memories to them.

One exciting thing we found out was that they could not only sense when one of their family was in their shell, but they could either see or sense the armor as well. I helped them equate it with the padded suit the trainer wore.

When Lea called up her armor and declared herself the ‘bad guy,’ it started the game, which ended when she said she was now ‘family.’

While Kirsten loved on the pups, I went over and helped Lea to her feet.

“You know, even with the armor, that is one scary fucking dog.” she said.

She then walked over and knelt down to give the animals some love of her own, just to show them there were no hard feelings.

Samantha came to my side, keeping her voice low, “They’re as ready as they’re going to be. So are we. Are we going to start operations now? Or are you going to find another stall?”

“Is it that obvious?”

“I don’t know about the others, but it is to me. You’ve got to let go of that dream, Jake.”

“Jesus.”

“I know, it’s dangerous. We all know that. But these first runs aren’t even going to be against mind fuckers – it’s just the safe houses.”

“Just? Sam, these are some dangerous people. Just because they don’t have talents doesn’t make them push overs. And I’m not convinced that there isn’t a mind fucker in the mix somewhere.”

“That’s why we’ve trained so hard.”

Before I could respond, our attention was drawn to the sound of Tiffany’s Outback pulling into the driveway.

We all wandered over, following Lady and Tramp who had happily bounded over to greet the formerly absent members of their family, which, in their minds was now fully equivalent to Pack.

They had left right after breakfast on a mystery errand they had refused to tell us about. Mike declared he had been working on a secret project as a surprise for the rest of us.

“Okay, Mike,” I said, “ready to unveil the big surprise?”

“Yep. You remember when you used that soggy rag doll to remind me I wasn’t immune to telekinetic attacks? Well, that got me to thinking. What if I had some armor of my own.”

“You didn’t go out and find a suit of armor did you?” chuckled Samantha.

“Something like that. Jake, you know Greg, from the jiu-jitsu class? Well, he’s big into military surplus stuff, and even has one or two connections are could be considered ‘unconventional’.”

Tiffany was waiting at the back of the car, “Can I open it now, or are you going to monologue all day?”

“Go ahead.” he sighed.

We all gathered at the back of the vehicle while Mike rummaged through an assortment of bags.

He pulled one bag out and ripped it open to reveal a black vest with shoulder flaps and an assortment of pads for protecting the extremities.

“Military grade tactical body armor.” he proudly pronounced. “Kevlar vest, more Kevlar at the shoulders, elbows, upper and lower arms, thighs, knees and shins.”

He handed the one he was holding to Tiffany, then reached back in and started passing out bundles.

“Sam, this is yours... Lea... Jake... and the one that took forever to find, Kirsten. Not too many four foot eleven combat soldiers. Special order.”

“How much did all this set us back?” I asked, not that it mattered, this was a great idea.

“Just under six figures. But that includes these.” He revealed several boxes in the back seat. Pulling one out he opened it up. “Radios and headsets – military encryption with code hopping, so nobody can eavesdrop on us.”

I let out a low whistle and looked over at Samantha.

“I guess this means we’re ready to roll. Where should we go first?”

“I say we get all this into the house,” offered Tiffany, “and then do some sort of war council thingy.”

Mike chuckled, “Now there’s a phrase you don’t hear too often.”

Have you noticed I don’t mention eating in the dining room? Two reasons for that, first, the table in the kitchen is plenty big and Kirsten doesn’t have to carry the food very far.

Also, by being in there we can watch her, which is something I never tire of. Ever known someone who is just so naturally sexy that they can give you hard on just washing dishes?

Yeah – times ten.

The second reason was that the dining room had become our operations center. The table had maps on it. Lots of maps, laid out, overlapping and strewn in an organized chaos. My mother’s china cabinet was both protected and obscured by a large sturdy cork board and the was a magnetic white board in front of the bay window.

This was where we had consolidated all the information we had on the various safe houses we planned on taking down. Again, dual purpose, take out refuge for terrorists and fill our coffers, which would need refilling after Mike’s brilliant, albeit costly, surprise.

Mike waved his hand at the map laid out in front of him, “We have targets in every direction, but I think the first one we should hit is right here.” He pointed to a circle on the map not too far away. “it’s close, about a six hour drive if we don’t speed, and the with what we will have with us, we don’t want to take a chance on getting pulled over. I do like the new minivan, Jake, not nearly as suspicious looking as an SUV and easier to get in and out of. This house is the closest one and I like that for our baptism under fire.”

Kirsten nodded, “In case something goes wrong, we’re not too far from familiar ground.”

“For the farther ones,” I said, “We’ll want to set up a base in that area, a hotel or something, but I like that we can drive to this one, take care of business and make it home in one trip.”

“The attack plan we used before worked pretty good,” offered Samantha, “we going with that?”

“Similar,” said Mike, “but this time we have an extra telekinetic with us. I want to hit the front and back doors simultaneously. Jake will go with me and Sam, Lea will go with Kirz and Tiff. Which team hits what door depends on where the targets are.”

He pulled a google satellite image from the pile and laid it on top. “This is the house, two stories, there may be a bedroom on the ground floor, but in this area and judging by the age of the house I doubt it. We hit in the wee hours and it’s a good bet anyone living there will be upstairs asleep. Judging by last time, there probably won’t be an alarm, but they may have someone awake all the time. Kirz, you’ll do the recce again.”

“No problem.”

“As battle plans go,” he continued, “this is pretty thin. So count on an additional planning session following Kirz’s recon. There’s a good chance we abort and come back for a more detailed plan if she finds anything that points to it being untenable.”

“What about the pups?”

“Not this time. Maybe in the future, but I think we shouldn’t risk them until we’re going after actual mind fuckers, that’s their real value.”

“When do you want to go” I asked.

“A couple days, there’s something I need to take care of first... that is... if Lea is willing.”

“Of course, Mike. You know all you have to do is say the word and we’re in the car.”

“Thanks.”

“Are you sure?” asked Tiffany, “I haven’t noticed anything different.”

The other girls all nodded in agreement.

“That’s because that little fucker under the mattress isn’t fighting quite so hard this time, thanks to Jake, but he’s almost out. I want to take care of this before he makes it... and...”

“And what, baby?”

“And,” said Lea, “I think he wants to be sure the little bastard is firmly stuffed under there so that any violence he may have to do during this mission doesn’t free him entirely and catch you two by surprise.”

“Yeah.” he said, darkly.

He hated his ‘dark passenger’ as he had come to call it. Both for what it made him want, and what he had to do to Lea to control it.

We set to planning, any battle needed planning and coordination to give it the best chance of success.

See that? Maybe I was learning to think things through.