The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It’s Harmless

by Pan

Chapter 2

Willow didn’t say anything when she saw Phil in her living-room. Her eyes widened, her mouth fell open, but nothing came out.

She didn’t know what she could say. What’s the correct response when you see your ex—whom you’ve been thinking about each night as you masturbate—sitting on your couch, making out with your housemate?

But she couldn’t leave. So she stood there, entranced by the sight of Phil and Victoria kissing, their hands roaming around each other’s bodies. Willow bit her lip as her friend’s hand slid up his shirt, needily grasping at his chest hairs.

She knew those chest hairs well. She remembered them from when they’d been together, and over the past two weeks had imagined them, so many times. Touching them. The feel of them, pressed against her bare breasts.

Slick with sweat as Phil unloaded into her, filling her unprotected womb with his seed.

When the kiss ended, Willow took a step back, her heart pounding. Victoria looked at her expectantly. Phil hadn’t even noticed she was there.

Willow knew exactly what her housemate wanted her to do.

Over the past two weeks, Victoria had shared many more of her fantasies. Willow starred in each of them.

Victoria’s entire range of fetishes all had one thing in common: her petite, engaged housemate ending her relationship by taking big, stupid risks. By ignoring her brain, and listening to her pussy.

In one, Willow and Victoria had a lesbian affair, and her fiancé caught her and called the whole thing off. In another, Willow decided to start an OnlyFans, publishing lewd photos and sexy confessions, only to be found out by her betrothed: he called her an internet whore and dumped her for a good girl. A sensible girl. The kind of girl that Willow truly was.

Just not in her fantasies.

Victoria had gone into particular detail about Willow going to a local bar and offering head to anyone who wanted it. By the end of the night, there was a line out the door...with her fiancé at the end, horrified to learn what a dirty slut he’d fallen in love with.

Cheat. Whore. Slut. The degrading language was another recurring feature of Victoria’s fantasies.

Hearing Victoria’s perversions had been worrying enough, but even worse: they were somehow...contagious.

When her housemate shared her disgusting visages of Willow’s future, the petite woman wanted to be horrified. But instead, she found herself fascinated. Intrigued.

Aroused.

By the end of each recounting, Victoria’s mouth was on Willow’s ear, coaxing confessions out of her. “You like it, don’t you? Slut.”

She tried to resist. She really did. But Willow wasn’t a dishonest woman, and eventually a sobbing “Yes” would escape her lips.

Willow would return to her room, tears in her eyes, and she’d touch herself. She’d touch herself, imagining she was living out the fantasies Victoria had shared with her. As the white noise machine Victoria had installed beside her bed filled the room masked the sounds of her self-pleasure, Willow would get off. She’d imagine herself sucking a line of cocks, making out with her housemate, taking nude photographs for money...and getting pregnant to her ex-boyfriend Phil.

And now here he was. Sitting on her couch. Willow didn’t know how Victoria had gotten him there, but she didn’t care.

All that mattered was that he was there. He was there, and he was horny.

Almost as horny as she was. It was as though every time Victoria had shared another fantasy, Willow’s brain had relinquished more control to her pussy.

Victoria crooked a finger, beckoning Willow to the couch. As if she was in a trance, the young woman obeyed. One foot slowly moved in front of another, until she was standing in front of Victoria and Phil. Her hands were shaking with nervousness, her heart was pounding in her chest, and she was soaking wet.

God she was wet.

Phil was here. He was here. The man she’d fantasized about so many times was sitting on her couch.

And she was going to fuck him.

“Victoria,” Willow whispered, and Phil’s eyes widened as he noticed her for the first time. Until she spoke, he’d only had eyes for Victoria.

“Willow,” her housemate replied, amusement dancing across her lips.

“I don’t want...I can’t...”

“Come here,” the blonde woman whispered. “Come sit on the couch.”

Without a word, Willow obeyed. It was like everything else faded into the background—the sound of traffic outside, the three white noise machines in the corner of the room, the hum of the refrigerator, the ticking clock. All that mattered was the woman in front of her, and the things she was saying.

“Kiss him,” Victoria ordered. Willow wanted to fight, to resist, but she didn’t. She couldn’t.

With a soft groan, she moved her lips to Phil’s. For the first time, she cheated on her fiancé. She kissed her ex, a thrill running through her body at the familiar taste.

“Touch him,” Victoria commanded, and Willow did. Her hands explored Phil’s body, touching a man other than the one to whom she was engaged.

“Strip for him,” Victoria instructed, and in no time at all, Willow’s clothes were off. She stood in front of the attractive pair, completely exposed, naked in front of someone other than her beloved for the first time since she’d met him.

“Fuck him,” Victoria hissed, and—for the first time—Willow hesitated. She didn’t even know when Phil had brought his cock out; that long, slender cock which had brought her so much pleasure in the past.

But...she couldn’t. She didn’t want to.

Her body did. She was wet and ready, her pussy aching for attention, her body tingling at the prospect of taking Phil inside her, taking his bare cock into her needy cunt.

Her pussy wanted to fuck. But her mind didn’t.

“Please,” Willow whispered. “I love my fiancé. I can’t...”

“You want to do this,” Victoria snapped, her green eyes flashing. “You’ve been thinking about it for weeks. I know you want it, and that’s all that matters.”

“I-I’m engaged,” Willow protested. “I can’t.”

“Tell me you don’t want this,” Victoria pressed.

Willow’s face was flushed. She couldn’t.

“Tell me you want to be faithful,” her housemate continued. Willow remained silent.

“Then do it,” Victoria ordered. “Sink down onto him. Feel him enter you. Feel his unprotected skin against yours.”

Willow blinked twice. When had she moved to Phil’s lap? Her pussy was hovering directly above his hardness. He was pointed straight at her wet slit, ready to penetrate her.

All she had to do was relax. All she had to do was stop fighting it, and she’d sink down onto his cock.

But....she couldn’t. She didn’t want to.

Did she?

An image of herself pregnant at the alter sprung to mind. Her fiancé leaving her, calling her a whore. Slut.

Cheat.

Phil and Willow both let out a long groan as her pussy-lips parted to allow his cock entrance.

The thin, impossibly hard length of flesh was splitting her open, and Willow couldn’t stop it. Her pussy wanted to take him inside. She had to.

As if her ass was on autopilot, one of her hands reached back and used the grip to help her descent. Without her brain’s consent, Willow’s hips started to lower, and her pussy swallowed the first few inches of Phil’s cock.

They both let out a long moan, and she couldn’t stop. Her hips continued to lower, and her throbbing, aching cunt swallowed his cock until his bare skin was pressed against hers.

It was happening. She was fucking her ex-boyfriend. She was fucking him with her fiancé in the next room. She was fucking him without a rubber, without a condom.

The thrill of it all was almost too much for Willow. She’d never been unfaithful to her fiancé before, and now she was fucking another man without protection. Her pussy was throbbing around Phil’s cock, her body tingling with lust. She couldn’t stop.

And she loved it. She loved every second of it.

“Beg for it,” Victoria hissed. “Beg for his cock. Tell him how much you want to fuck him.”

“I-I need it,” Willow whispered. “I need his cock. His unprotected cock. I need to fuck my ex-boyfriend, please.”

Phil groaned, and Willow’s eyes went wide. Her pussy throbbed around his cock. She was so close...so close...

“I’m fucking him,” she gasped, her body trembling with lust. It had only been a few moments, but Willow was already on the brink of orgasm, struggling to hold it back. “I’m riding his cock. I’m fucking my ex-boyfriend, please, I’m fucking him.”

She punctuated the sentence with a moan, louder this time, as her pussy involuntarily clenched on Phil’s cock. She knew she should stop, but her body refused. Even as her mind started to panic, her hips started to gyrate. She was riding her ex’s cock, moving her body up and down on his shaft. Each movement brought her closer to climax, brought her to the edge of orgasm, but she didn’t stop. Couldn’t stop. Her hips continued to gyrate, her cunt continued to swallow Phil’s cock. His hands were on her hips, guiding her, encouraging her to fuck him harder and faster.

“You’re a slut,” Victoria purred. Her housemate’s eyes were locked onto Willow, noting each and every movement of her hips. Victoria’s eyes were locked on Willow’s slit, and the young woman was sure that she could see her former lover, bare inside her.

“I’m a slut,” Willow shuddered in response, continuing to lower herself. Her walls stretched to accommodate Phil’s cock. It felt incredible. The pleasure coursed through her body.

“You’re a cheating slut,” Victoria whispered.

“I’m a cheating—oh!—s-slut…” Willow echoed.

“That’s it,” Victoria whispered. “That’s your pussy. Get used to his cock inside of it. Get used to the fact that you’re fucking him. You’re fucking him without protection. You’re fucking Phil while your fiancé is sleeping in his bed, all alone. You’re fucking your ex while you’re engaged to someone else.”

“I can’t,” Willow panted. “I won’t!”

But her body told a different story. Victoria was right. She was fucking him, taking his unprotected cock deep inside of her. Her pussy was wrapped around him, pulling him in deeper.

“Your pussy is his,” Victoria continued. “It’s warm and wet and waiting for him to use it. It’s ready to take his seed. It’s ready to let his cum spread through your body, and it’s ready to fulfil its sole purpose: to give him a baby.”

Willow shuddered as those words sunk in. Her cunt clenched, her body shuddering as she imagined herself pregnant. A hand on her belly, and Phil’s lips on hers as he whispered to her...

“Fuck him,” Victoria hissed. “Fuck him like the slutty little bitch you are. Fuck him like a dirty slut. Fuck him like a cheating whore. Fuck him, and cum on his cock. Cum on his unprotected cock. Cum on his bare dick.”

Those words pushed Willow over the edge. She couldn’t hold it back any longer: her orgasm had arrived. It ripped through her body, hot waves of pleasure coursing through her, the sensation of her pussy clenching on Phil’s cock making her squeal. She loved it. She loved the way he felt inside her. She loved the way it felt to be unfaithful behind her fiancé’s back. She loved it all.

She loved it.

As the waves of pleasure started to subside, the occasional shudder still rippling through her body, Willow’s hips started moving again. She needed more. She needed to cum again.

“Fuck me,” she whispered. “Fuck me bare. Fuck my pussy. Fuck my cunt. Fuck my hole. Fuck my slit. Fuck my hot, wet cunt. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

Incoherent, Phil grabbed her hips and started to thrust. The young woman groaned as his cock penetrated her again, as his bare dick punched into her wetness, as he penetrated her again and again, as he fucked her.

“Fuck my pussy,” she screamed as her body quivered. Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her, making her vision blur and her head spin. Nothing had ever felt this good, this intense.

Her mouth was open, but she couldn’t speak. The words were trapped in her throat, unable to pass her lips. She could only moan, helplessly, as her body shook with pleasure.

“Cum with him,“ Victoria ordered, and Willow’s eyes widened. She couldn’t cum again...her body was spent. No, it couldn’t do it again. She was spent. Her body couldn’t take it.

But she could. She did. Another orgasm tore through her, making her vision swim, making her pussy pulse frantically on Phil’s cock. It didn’t matter that there was nothing to stop his cum from entering her. Her body simply refused to stop. It continued to lower itself onto Phil’s cock, accepting each delicious inch of manhood into her body.

“That’s it,” Victoria moaned. “Get used to this. Get used to Phil’s cock inside your pussy. Get used to fucking your ex while you’re engaged to someone else.”

Her hand dove between Willow’s thighs, and the cheating slut gasped as her housemate’s fingers slid against her clit. Victoria was still talking dirty, but her words weren’t important. The only important thing was Willow’s pussy, which was still clenching on Phil’s cock. The only important thing was her fingers on her clit, which were busy teasing her, which were busy...

Phil came, and Willow’s own orgasm hit her like a wave. She tumbled away from reality itself. She was gone. Her body kept moving, but her mind was gone, lost in the totality of the sexual experience. She’d cum once, and now she was cumming again. Her pussy was being fucked by Phil’s cock, and she was cumming again. Her cum continued to flow through her body, through her cunt, through her pussy, through her body, through her very …soul

The pleasure had passed, harder this time around, leaving Willow spent. Her body was limp, but her pussy continued to twitch, draining the last drops of cum from her former lover’s cock. Her eyes were glazed over, her brain a puddle.

“That’s a good girl,” Victoria purred. The woman’s fingers were dancing on Willow’s clit, and the younger woman remained immobile, incapable of reciprocating. Her housemate’s eyes were locked onto hers as she reached for a discarded towel. She pressed it against the girl’s pussy, and the young woman barely noticed.

“You’re a good slut,” Victoria whispered, stroking Willow’s hair softly. “You’re a good little slut, Willow. You’re a good little slut for yourself, and you’re a good little slut for Phil. You’re a slut for yourself, a slut for your housemate, a slut for your ex...a slut for everyone.”

Willow smiled, a dazed smile. She looked up at Victoria, and her housemate smiled back.

“It’s time for both of you to get some sleep,” Victoria said, turning towards Phil. “You two should share Willow’s room tonight. You can sleep where her fiancée normally does. She can fuck you in the bed where she normally fucks the man she’s going to marry.”

Willow trembled with arousal at the idea.

“Cuddle together,” Victoria continued. ”Make love again. As many ties as you like. Do anything, but remember that you can’t use condoms. You should make sure that you cum inside her. You should make sure you plant your seed inside of her. You should make sure that she gets pregnant. If she’s not already.”

Willow’s eyes widened, and she wanted to protest. Before she could, Victoria continued. “You might be pregnant, Willow. Our little slut is pregnant, Phil. Your pussy is full of seed, babe, seed that is growing inside of you, seed that is germinating within you, seed that will become a beautiful baby. You’re pregnant. You’re pregnant with Phil’s baby. ”

“T-thank you, Victoria,” Willow whispered, a tear sliding down her face.

Her fiancé was sleeping alone across town, with no idea that she’d cheated on him. She’d cheated on him, having the most powerful orgasm of her life. Her pussy was full of another man’s cum, Phil’s cum, her ex’s cum, and she’d never been happier.

“Good slut,” Victoria whispered, kissing the girl’s forehead. “Good, cheating little slut.”

“Cheating little slut,” Willow echoed, before standing up and reaching out to Phil. “Come on, lover,” she said with a brainless smile. “Let’s go to bed.”

* * *