The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It’s Harmless

by Pan

Chapter 1

“No,” Willow panted, her face flushed with need. “No, Victoria, please. I-I’m engaged. I love my fiance. We…we can’t...”

“We can,” Victoria replied with a smile. “We are. And we will again.”

Willow’s eyes rolled back in her head as she came, shuddering against the couch. Before she had time to recover from her orgasm, Victoria’s lips were on hers, taking her housemate’s mouth possessively.

If you encountered the two women downtown on a weekend, you’d probably find them dressed casually in jeans and t-shirts—although a discerning eye would spot that Willow’s clothes were expensive and chic, while Victoria’s looked like they came from the rack of a department store.

Victoria was almost a foot taller than her housemate—she typically wore her long blonde hair in a ponytail, while Willow’s brown locks were always styled in a bob cut. They were both beautiful: skinny and flat-chested, though Victoria had an athletic build, while Willow was quite petite, her fragile appearance masking the lithe flexibility she’d developed from years of yoga.

If you encountered the two women at home, you’d probably find them naked. Well, Victoria would occasionally wear clothes, but Willow was always nude.

The two had been friends, once. But now, their relationship was far more complex than that.

“Victoria,” Willow moaned, when her housemate finally pulled away. “Please...”

“Please stop?” Victoria asked teasingly, her fingers tracing patterns on Willow’s bare, flushed skin. “Or please don’t?”

“Please,” the short woman weakly replied. “I...please...”

“Mmhmm,” Victoria purred. She leaned forward and took one nipple between her teeth, tugging gently before releasing it. “That’s what I thought.”

It had all started when Willow had announced her engagement. She’d expected Victoria to be excited, especially when she’d asked her blonde housemate to be in the wedding party. And while Victoria had tried to play the part of an excited bestie, she’d been unable to mask her jealousy.

Willow should have been used to it. Victoria had never been good at hiding her envy: at Willow’s family money (her great-grandfather had been an early investor in Pepsi) or her law degree, or the way that men seemed to naturally gravitate towards the shorter woman.

But there was something about telling your closest friend that you were getting married…Willow had been hurt and disappointed that Victoria hadn’t been able to put her jealousy aside and just be happy for her. Unlike her friend, however, she’d hidden her emotions, and pretended not to notice Victoria’s green-eyed reaction.

“What’s that sound?” Willow had asked the next day.

“Oh, it’s a white noise generator,” her housemate had replied with a smile. “It helps me concentrate.”

“So why is it in the kitchen?”

“I was studying and forgot to turn it off. I’ll get to it soon—let me know if it bothers you.”

It did, at first. But after a few hours, it was like something switched in Willow’s brain; not only did it stop bothering her, she realized she kind of…liked it.

“How did we even start talking about this?” Willow giggled a week later. The ladies were most of the way through their second bottle of wine, sitting in the kitchen and sharing secrets. Despite Victoria’s jealousy, they really were close.

“Doesn’t matter,” Victoria replied with sly smile. At a glance, one would assume the two women were equally drunk; it would take a close look to realize that while Victoria’s words were just as slurred as her friends, her hands were steady and her eyes were sharp. “Answer the question.”

“I’ve always thought it would be pretty hot to roleplay,” Willow blushingly confessed. “Like, pretending that I’m a sexy high school teacher with a crush on my student, or a secretary who needs to convince her boss not to let her go. Something like...something like that, y’know. God, this is so embarrassing.”

“You think that’s embarrassing? Will, that’s the most vanilla sexual fantasy I’ve ever heard.”

The young woman held her hands up defensively.

“I’m just being honest! What about you?”

“Oh, no. I don’t think you could handle it.”

“What?? I told you mine!”

Victoria topped up her friend’s drink and watched with a hungry smile as Willow gulped it down. “Willow, honey,” she said with a smile, “you told me you fantasize about having normal, vanilla sex while pretending to be someone else. You don’t even fantasize about having sex with the student?”

“Ew, no. That’s, like, statutory rape. And completely unprofessional.”

“Yeah, that confirms it. You don’t want to hear the kind of stuff I think about.”

Willow shot Victoria what she hoped was an imploring stare. “Now I have to know. Like, kinky stuff?”

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.”

“Tell me!”

Victoria laughed at her friend’s whine.

“Well, you have to promise not to judge.”

Willow rolled her eyes, then took a moment to re-steady herself. “I promise.”

“And you can’t get mad.”

“What? Why would I get mad?”

“You have to promise.”

After throwing her friend a look, Willow held up three fingers. “I solemnly swear I will not get mad, or judge, or…I dunno, tell your mom. Now tell me what kind of sick stuff you’re into.”

Victoria licked her lips, then leaned in close. Willow followed suit, until their noses were almost touching.

“I’ll tell you what I thought about last night when I got off.”

“Okay...”

“You know your ex-boyfriend Phil?”

Willow’s nose wrinkled. “You’re into Phil?”

“Let me finish.”

“Okay…”

“Your ex-boyfriend Phil comes around, and you two hook up.” Victoria didn’t pause at the sign of Willow’s eyebrows raising. “You don’t have any condoms, so you let him fuck you bareback. He gets you pregnant—”

“Jesus, Vicky...”

“—and you have to cancel the wedding. You ruin your life by getting knocked up while cheating on your boyfriend.”

A smile slowly spread across Victoria’s face as Willow stared at her in shock. The two sat in silence, the only sound the white noise generator in the background.

That’s what you think about when you…when you…”

Willow trailed off, and the blonde woman nodded.

“You promised not to judge.”

“Right. Yeah. Right. Um...”

Victoria waited for a conclusion to the thought that never came. Finally, she broke the silence herself.

“It’s getting late,” she offered, and Willow blushingly accepted the excuse.

“Yeah,” she said. “I should, um. Bed. Um. Yeah.”

Victoria grabbed her friend’s arm, and helped guide her to the bedroom.

The next morning, neither girl spoke about what they’d discussed the previous night. Victoria was her usual friendly self, while Willow did all she could to avoid her housemate’s eyes. The two of them ate breakfast without speaking, white noise filling the room.

It was two more nights before Willow finally brought it up.

“Victoria,” she said, her face bright red before the conversation even started.

“Mmm?”

The blonde woman was sitting on the couch, scrolling through her phone.

“I wanted to, um...” Willow hesitated for a moment—when had Victoria installed a white noise generator in the living-room?—before resolving not to let herself get distracted. “I wanted to talk about the, uh, conversation we had the other day. In the kitchen.”

“Oh? Have you and your boy started roleplaying?”

“No! No. It’s not that. Actually, it’s...um, it’s about what you told me.”

“You promised not to get mad,” Victoria warned, and Willow nodded. She had.

“Yeah. But...I don’t know if I’m entirely comfortable with the idea that you’re thinking about…y’know, that.“

A wicked smile slowly spread across Victoria’s face, and she patted the couch beside her. Willow hesitated, before eventually sat beside her.

“Firstly, it’s not like that’s my only fantasy. I have so many more—that was just the first one that came to mind.”

“Um. Right. Okay...”

“But more importantly: you can see why that’s sexy, right?”

Willow blinked twice, then ran her tongue over her dry lips. This wasn’t where she’d expected the conversation to go.

“I mean, um...”

“You’ve thought about it, right?”

“N-not really, no...”

“I think you should. Just to, y’know, understand where I’m coming from.”

“Victoria, I don’t really want to…”

The taller woman cut her off, her eyes bright and intense.

“Just imagine it—you and Phil reconnect. You get to talking. You rediscover why you were so into each other in the first place. Then, you can’t help yourself. You find yourself kissing, passionately making out right here on the couch. You want him. Your whole body tingles—you have to have him, right now. You want to feel him inside you, you want to feel him inside you…”

Willow made a strangled noise, and Victoria pressed on.

“You don’t have a condom, but you won’t let that stop you. His hardness is at your entrance, and you tell him to do it. You tell him to fuck you. You tell him that you’re going to cheat on your fiancé; that you want to cheat on your fiancé. That it turns you on to think about letting another man inside you before your wedding day.”

“Victoria…”

“And he does. He fucks you harder than your fiancé ever has, until he’s cumming inside you, filling your unprotected womb with his seed...”

Both women were breathing heavily.

“It’s two months before you realize that you’re pregnant. One night of passion has ruined your life. You have a baby growing inside you. You know you can’t tell Phil; he doesn’t want you anyway. But your fiancé does. Your fiancé wants you, and he doesn’t know what happened. You don’t tell him. You resolve to living a lie.”

“I…I can’t…”

”A week before the wedding, he catches you throwing up in the bathroom. He works out that you’re pregnant. You two have always been so safe, so sensible, so he knows it’s not his. He cancels the wedding. You ruined everything by being such a hot, needy slut...”

“Oh, god...“

“You’re a slut, aren’t you?”

“W-what?”

“Say it,” Victoria hissed. “Say that you’re a hot, wet, cheating little slut.”

Willow’s eyes widened. “Victoria, I...”

“Say it!”

“I’m a…I’m a…”

The young woman’s voice was thick with arousal. She was panting, staring into Victoria’s eyes, her skin flushed, her hands balled into fists, as though they were desperately fighting the urge to remove her clothes, to reach between her legs and touch herself.

“I’m a...I’m a...oh, god!“

Victoria’s smile never left her face as she watched her housemate run from the room.

That weekend, Victoria looked up with a smile. Willow was standing in her bedroom doorway, silently staring at her. Her face looked gaunt, as though she hadn’t been sleeping.

“C-can we talk?” she asked, and Victoria nodded, patting the bed beside her. Willow sat down, and turned to her friend. “V-Victoria, I don’t think...I don’t think you should...”

The blonde waited patiently as her housemate got her words together.

“I d-don’t think that you should be...that I should be...”

“Is this about the fantasy I shared with you?” Victoria asked gently, and Willow nodded, a tear running down her cheek. “It’s hot, isn’t it?”

“Y-yes,” Willow confessed.

“Have you been thinking about it a lot?”

The smaller woman simply nodded in response.

“Then what’s the problem?”

“It’s wrong,” Willow said, her eyes downcast. “V-Victoria, it’s not right to...that kind of thing isn’t right.”

“Why not? It’s just a fantasy.”

“I can’t stop thinking about it,” Willow whispered, meeting her friend’s intense gaze. “I-it’s like my brain keeps going over and over in circles about it—I think about it when I touch myself, or when I’m fucking my fiancé, or...”

“It’s okay,” Victoria said soothingly. “It’s not real. Like, when was the last time you even saw Phil?”

“A year ago?” Willow admitted, and Victoria stroked her back soothingly.

“Well, there you go. It’s a completely harmless fantasy, isn’t it?”

“I...”

“Say that it’s harmless, Willow.”

“It’s...it’s harmless.”

“That’s right,” Victoria said with a nod. “It’s completely harmless. You can think about it whenever you like. There’s nothing wrong with thinking about it while you’re having sex. Imagining that it’s Phil on top of you instead of your fiancée. Picturing yourself getting knocked up, cheating on your future husband, getting left at the altar. Fantasizing about being forced to live the rest of your life alone, because you were too much of a slut to use a condom. It’s okay to accept that you’re a hot, wet, cheating slut.”

“I’m not a...—”

Victoria held one finger up to her friend’s lips. “Shhhh. It’s okay. You’re a slutty little whore who loves to cheat.”

“But...but...”

Victoria leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on Willow’s forehead. “You need to say it.”

Willow stared into Victoria’s bright blue eyes for a few moments before nodding.

“I’m a...I’m a...”

“You’re a whore,” Victoria prompted. “Say it.”

Her housemate swallowed, and a single tear escaped her eye. She cleared her throat nervously.

“I am. A wh-whore.”

Her entire body seemed to relax as the words left her mouth.

“Good girl,” Victoria said, pulling her housemate in for a hug. “What do you love?”

“Cheating,” Willow admitted, breathing a long sigh of relief. “I’m a whore who loves to cheat.”

There was a long pause. The sound of the white noise machine filled the room.

* * *