The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Iroppoi Herususentaa

Part 7

WARNING This contains graphic descriptions of sexual intercourse and sadomasochistic activities between adult males. If this offends you, is not appropriate for viewing in your location, or you are not of legal age, do not read it. Any resemblance of characters in this story to the living is purely coincidental.

© 2003, TopLegal. Permission is granted for distribution via Usenet and the Web provided that the following two conditions are met: there is no cost to access this story, e.g. AdultCheck, pay site, etc., and the story is posted in full without modifications.

Friday Escort

Friday arrived quickly and it felt odd to be on an escort session without Reza. I was ready with my latex under my tuxedo well before 1730. Something about being ensconced in thick, body clinging, latex aroused me tremendously.

In the limo, I quickly learned that we would be going out for a formal dinner at a French restaurant and that after dinner we would go back to Wolf-san’s mansion

We were seated in an intimate dining room at a table for two. Wolf-san took the seat facing into the room and I had my back to the room.

“Patrick, remember what I asked you earlier?”

“Sure, Wolf-san.”

“I’m sorry I did that, it was rude of me to try and plant doubts in your mind just a short period before your big test.”

“Wolf-san please forget it, I already had.”

“Good, Tanaka-san was furious with me for the conversation.”

“How did he hear it?”

Wolf-san laughed at me. “Patrick, surely you realize that the club and your residence is under total surveillance at all times?”

The thought had never really crossed my mind. But now that it was mentioned it made sense. Wolf-san stood up abruptly and commented he needed to relieve himself and for me to stay. Something about the way he said it triggered me to feel rooted in the ground and unable to move.

Webster-san swooped into Wolf-san’s seat and leaned towards me to talk. His voice was soft and furtive and I had to lean in to hear him, “Patrick, I dropped out, I couldn’t stand seeing you like this.”

I shrugged, weeks of floggings with the martinet had left my free will far behind. All that was readily accessible was my slave-trained personality.

“Patrick, I didn’t go to Japan with Gary and I haven’t seen Reza for a few weeks. They did not want you to know. I convinced Gary to let me see you tonight, if anyone finds out, he will suffer serious punishment.”

I knew what he said was true Wolf-san, Gary, could be quite severely punished for putting an almost completely trained slave such as myself in such jeopardy for programming destruction.

Webster-san leaned in closer, his voice was a whisper and practically had my ear against his lips, “Patrick let me rescue you, please.”

“From what,” I said somewhat loudly.

“From a life of slavery,” he whispered back.

“I don’t need rescuing Webster-san.”

“Just Tim, Patrick.”

“I don’t need to be rescued Tim, I’m quite happy where I am.”

“That’s their drugs making you say that Patrick.”

I wanted to get up and leave the situation but I was torn between Wolf-san’s direct command to stay and the awkward emotions Tim was evoking in me. Then an idea dawned on me, if I could show Tim, Webster-san, that I was working for the club willingly, maybe he would come back. “I have an idea. What if we visited the club together and they gave me a dose of the blocker serum. You could ask me questions and know that my old-self was answering you. Then you would know I was here voluntarily.”

Tim hesitated, the thought of returning to the club clearly scared him, and yet the revelation that there was an antidote, however mild, to the mind control drugs that were pumping inside my body clearly intrigued him. “Ok,” he managed. Torn between fear and curiosity, his curiosity had won out.

Anti-toxin

Wolf-san was apoplectic at the suggestion that three of us return to the club together, but Tim managed to assuage Wolf-san’s fears and so we headed to the club together.

At the club, the receptionist immediately steered us to Tanaka-san’s office. The three of us waited about five minutes before Tanaka-san entered along with Sato-san.

“Webster-san,” Sato-san led in, “you were asked not to return to the club.”

I decided to interject, “Sato-san, Tanaka-san, please no disrespect is intended; however, I believe that a brief demonstration may be able to bring Webster-san back into our fold.”

Sato-san looked at me inquisitively.

“Reviewing the procedures manuals it appears there is a drug that can block the effects of the mind control treatments for about an hour.”

Tanaka-san let out a slight, but audible gasp. Sato-san excused Tanaka-san along with Wolf-san. “Wolf-san,” Sato-san said, “Coady-san will be punishing you later this afternoon so follow Tanaka-san to one of the cells.” Wolf-san nodded submissively and followed Tanaka-san out of the door.

Sato-san went to the side cabinet where the usual drugs were stored and moved a painting on the wall aside to reveal a safe. With his body blocking the dial, Sato-san dialed a combination and opened the safe. He placed a single vial on the table as well as a single syringe and walked out without any further remarks.

I picked up the syringe and seemed to instinctively know how to inject myself. I drew the plunger on the syringe back and took air into the tube and then injected it into the vial and then drew the anti-toxin into the syringe.

My old self seemed to be screaming something about the phrase “anti-toxins” and poisons, but I was focused on Tim Webster.

Tim put his hand on mine and said, “Patrick you don’t need to do this for me.”

“This isn’t for you Webster-san, this is for the club, I have an obligation to help the club.”

Tim let go of my hand and I plunged the syringe into my thigh and forced the anti-toxin in.

“How long will it take to work Patrick?”

“Now clue, probably about ten minutes and it is supposed to last for about an hour.”

“I’ve started my second year of law school. I miss seeing you in class.” I nodded and let Tim continue. “Some of the guys asked what happened to you and I felt really embarrassed.”

“I do not miss school.”

“How will we know when the anti-toxin has taken effect?”

I shrugged, “So seeing that your million dollars was going to brainwash me into a sex slave turned your stomach?”

Tim nodded and looked down.

“So if the club had not ‘slipped up’ and assigned me to you, none of this would have happened.”

Tim looked down and averted his eyes further, “I’m embarrassed to say that I think if it had been anyone else I would have never given it a second thought.”

“Fucking sack of shit,” I blurted out.

Tim chuckled, “I think we know the anti-toxin is working. So are you really here willingly?”

I hesitated, it was August 2003 and I had now been with the club for three months. My first weeks had been filled with resistance to the brainwashing poisons they pumped me with constantly. Now, weeks of violent lashings and mental conditioning had submerged my personality for all but a few brief minutes a day.

“Well Patrick?”

“Cool your jets Tim, I’m fucking thinking about my feelings.” I took another few minutes and thought about my old life, law school, seventeen-hour days, a decent income, but drowning in debt. Then my thoughts turned to the lucrative pay during my upcoming five year stint with the club.

“If I had stayed in law school I would be working like a dog in a job I hated to make a modest income. You would always be millions richer than me, just going to law school on a lark. Look at the opportunities I have now, I will be making over a million a year working three days a week. After five years here I can retire if I want.”

Tim was not ready to give up, “but what about what they have done to you.”

“What about it, it is making me capable of succeeding at my job.”

Silence hung in the air.

“Let’s go deal with the matter of your punishment,” I said as I guided Tim down towards the prison holding cells. I led him to one of the control rooms where Lane was standing watching Gary through a one-way mirror.

Gary Wolf was restrained to a plain metal table and was wearing a pair of virtual reality glasses. I sat down in the control chair and guided Tim to sit on my lap.

“Let’s deal with Gary,” I said as I pressed a button that caused several candles sitting underneath the table to be ignited. The heat of the candles quickly reached the table and Gary’s screams quickly filled the room.

Tim hugged me close and I looked at Lane Tanaka and then my watch and concocted a small plan. “Tim suck my dick,” I ordered as I pushed my friend onto the floor between my legs.

“Lane,” I said, “just so you know while I am not under the influence of the drugs still, every time you came to my house this past month and beat me made me fall more and more madly in love with you.”

Lane had inched closer to me and I pulled his face to mine and kissed him passionately. I glanced at my Rolex and noticed that I had only five to ten minutes of freedom left. The irony of my kiss was not lost on Lane. I could tell he knew that for the next five years he could only helplessly watch me serve as a slave. I would be unable to reciprocate the love he obviously felt towards me and that I had just egged on.

Gary’s punishment was working most effectively as the heat from the array of candles under the table was inflicting severe burns to his skin. His burns would take much longer to heal than on one of the slave boys.

I smiled at my handiwork and the delicious ironies that my hour of freedom had brought me. I left Lane with Gary and led Tim to one of the other punishment chambers.

“Tim,” I said, “I have about two minutes of freedom left and I just want you to know that the punishment I have selected for you is based on your childhood traumas.”

“Please Patrick,” Tim pleaded, “don’t allow a woman to rape me like my aunt used to.” Tim’s file was replete with gruesome facts like this one. His fears and sexual kinks were laid down in his early childhood in Saudi Arabia.

I left the room and knew that the punishment would be carried out.

Japan

I watched Tim Webster through a one-way mirror as a female impersonator forced herself onto him. My freedom ran out suddenly.

Tanaka-san led Wolf-san to me. Wolf-san had savage burns along his entire backside. Kneeling on the floor he apologized to me profusely in Japanese before being escorted out.

Tanaka-san handed me a ticket on JAL to Tokyo for the next morning.

At my home I found Reza packing with a ticket to Saudi Arabia. We spent the night together, I did not know then it would be the last time I would ever see Reza.

The next morning one limo was outside for Reza and me. The limo took us to different terminals at the airport, when we parted we kissed tenderly.

In the departure lounge, a polite stewardess started talking to me in English. I responded to her request in fluent Japanese, to her surprise. After I got my mineral water and took my mind control pill, Tim Webster arrived. Chastened from his punishment, but back in the fold he sat down next to me and thanked me for my efforts on his behalf.

“Did Wolf-san fill you in on the initiation procedures?”

Webster-san chuckled, “somewhat.”

“Sumimasen,” I called over to the stewardess to order a scotch on the rocks for Webster-san. “Nicely done Patrick,” he commented when the stewardess brought the drink. “Are you wearing latex?”

I nodded, “total latex body suit with no openings under my suit. Fourteen-hour flight. Kinky, no?”

Webster-san laughed, “that stuff is a bit lost on me, but I must admit the thought of you unable to use a toilet for almost a full day is rather entertaining.” Webster-san downed his scotch and then headed off to the bathroom.

I focused my biofeedback to reduce my bladder urges.

We boarded the plane as part of the first class cabin. The in-flight crew appreciated that both Webster-san and myself spoke relatively fluent Japanese and lavished us with outstanding hospitality.

I quickly fell asleep in the solo-sleeper, but I could sense that Webster-san was quite restless. Nothing I could have imagined would have prepared me for the initiation that I faced ahead.