The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Iroppoi Herususentaa

Part 6

WARNING This contains graphic descriptions of sexual intercourse and sadomasochistic activities between adult males. If this offends you, is not appropriate for viewing in your location, or you are not of legal age, do not read it. Any resemblance of characters in this story to the living is purely coincidental.

© 2003, TopLegal. Permission is granted for distribution via Usenet and the Web provided that the following two conditions are met: there is no cost to access this story, e.g. AdultCheck, pay site, etc., and the story is posted in full without modifications.

Sumisu-san 2

Reza was completely exhausted the next morning from the previous day’s punishment, but I was surprised to find Tanaka-san had brought Sumisu-san into our unit.

“Sumisu-san,” Tanaka-san said pointing to me, “I am glad you were so pleased with Coady-san’s training. He has been quite a challenge.”

Sumisu-san smiled broadly at me and picked up the martinet from the peg as I instinctively stripped. “Well Lane,” Sumisu-san said, “I am really glad you could see your way to letting me help his training along. The best bottoms have historically always put up the most resistance.”

Tanaka-san ordered me to freeze and the young boy band star administered a savage thrashing to my entire body. The strokes immersed me mentally and with each violent lash the young star was driving my free personality deeper into submission.

Three hundred lashes after the assault started, Sumisu-san put down the lash and held me tenderly as I collapsed into his arm.

“Fuckbuddy rules,” Tanaka-san called out as Sumisu-san carried me into my bedroom. Sumisu-san licked every inch of my sore flesh and commented that he wanted to take me to hang out with his band.

“To be fucked by them all?”

“Patrick,” he said mockingly as his tongue flicked over my just lashed and sore, but sensitive cock head, “why else would I take you to see them?”

“They know you are gay?”

“Who says they aren’t?”

“Are they?”

Sumisu-san stood up and tacked my autographed picture of him on my wall. “So many questions Patrick, I’m beginning to think the thrashing was not effective enough.”

I shuddered involuntarily at the thought of further punishment and offered to suck his dick but was turned down and he handed me a kimono to go do a cardio routine.

Still in a pink trainee swimsuit and jockstrap, I was unmolested in the gym, but Sumisu-san pushed the limits and openly groped me in the gym.

“Coady-san,” I heard from across the gym. I turned and saw the club’s director Damien Sato beckoning me.

I walked across the gym floor to Sato-san. I passed by William Thompson squat thrusting Sumisu-san’s cock as he did a leg press.

Sato-san took me by the arm and guided me to Tanaka-san’s office. “Tanaka-san,” Sato-san said to the seated trainer, “allowing Sumisu-san into Coady-san’s house was a breach of training standards.”

“Sato-san,” Tanaka-san responded, “my humblest apologies, Sumisu-san was so complementary of my training methods, I perhaps was not thinking.”

Sato-san stuck Tanaka-san’s arm with a syringe and the trainer blacked out. I was ordered to carry Tanaka-san to one of the training rooms and strap him to a table and affix a virtual reality headset to his head.

Sato-san then led me back to his office where Sumisu-san was sitting politely waiting. “Where’s Lane?”

“Tanaka-san will be indisposed for a few hours,” Sato-san said as he picked up a syringe and then jabbed Sumisu-san in the arm.

Punishment

When Sumisu-san, no John, my boy band friend awoke he was fully laced down to the bondage table in our basement apartment. Sato-san’s parting instructions were to “have fun.”

I had already inserted an electrode with a buttplug in John’s anus and as I saw him waking up, I applied a gentle, stimulating current to jolt my young friend awake.

“Patrick?”

I increased the voltage to a more painful level, “that’s Coady-san to you for the duration of your punishment.” John’s satisfying struggle against my thorough bondage work on the lace-down table due to the painful electrical stimuli aroused me greatly.

“Humblest apologies Coady-san,” he said, quickly followed by “domo arrigatou goziamasu.”

I reduced the electrical voltage down to a more minimalist level and picked up a feather.

“Interesting turn John,” I said flicking the feather across his rock-hard boy cock. “You thought you would be taking me back to your mates and instead you are here suffering my attentions.”

He fought vainly to free himself as I began to tickle him gently with the feather. “NO,” he screamed as I increased the intensity of the tickling and targeted his most sensitive exposed areas. The more he struggled, the harder his cock became and the more he oozed precum.

“John,” I commented idly, “did you know there are eight different positions from which you can be fucked on the bondage swing?”

More precum dribbled out of John’s cock and then I brought the intensity of the electrical stimulation to more painful levels. John started screaming more loudly and begging for his punishment to end but that only caused me to turn the intensity higher and higher.

Realizing that his pleas only worsened his predicament, John tried to modulate his screams and stick to struggling helplessly against the restraints. All the while John’s cock was rock hard.

“I was thinking I might use your cell phone to call one of the other guys over for some boyband boy-on-boyband boy action?”

John shot his load into a shallow cup I had waiting at the tip of his cock. I reduced the electrical stimulus to almost nothing and then commented, “It would seem you would like that very much.” Then I forced John to drink and swallow his own cum.

“Well you will have to settle for trying all eight positions on the bondage swing with my slave cock.” John’s quick suddenly became rock hard again and began to drizzle precum liberally again. “Then, I’m going to flog you with the martinet quite severely and finally dress you up like a British prep-school lad with short-shorts.”

His precum flowed freely as I carefully released him from the table into confining leather restraints and then carried him to the bondage string with one hand on his rock hard cock.

At the swing, I strapped John into the first position and then removed the buttplug. I plunged my hard cock into his ass and began to rock John back and forth on the swing in a full pumping action. I used the biofeedback techniques to control my own orgasm, but John lacked that training and quickly unloaded his cum.

As I forcibly moved John to the second position and restrained him, the full horror of his predicament was beginning to dawn on him. “Please Coady-san,” he begged as I reinserted my cock into his waiting ass and began pumping and swinging until he achieved a third orgasm for the evening.

Flogging

John was hoarse before the ninth orgasm—eighth position—and I still had not cum even once. His eyes pleaded with me for mercy. He was too fatigued to fight as I led him to the whipping pillory to be restrained for his punishment.

Drained of cum from six hours of forced anal sexual pleasure in a variety of bound situations. He was feeling quite different about his position versus mine. The tops received almost no training except for Japanese language from the club. The employees/slaves like myself were heavily trained.

As I lashed John with the martinet for the first time, his hoarse voice’s barest scream was an exquisite music to my ears. “You see John,” I said, punctuating each word with a blow of the martinet, “our next stop will be the hotel where your mates are staying.”

I took care to strap only on the areas that would be easily concealed with shorts and a T-shirt. Still humiliating for a club top and even more humiliating for a public figure like John. Satisfied that a mere fifty lashes had done their job, and I released him and handed him the shorts and T-shirt he was to put on.

Exhausted from his ordeal, he dressed without resistance and followed me out the back to a waiting limo. We pulled up at the small hotel where he was staying and made it up to his room without encountering anyone.

“Call them,” I said firmly. John picked up the phone and dialed the suite next door. “Tell them you have a piece of meat for them to enjoy.”

He made the calls and in a few minutes the other four band members were in the room. John was naked, kneeling on the coffee table with his flaming red ass and back in the air.

“Gentlemen,” I said to the four arrivals, “John would appreciate it greatly if you would fuck him so he can cleanse himself fully of his error this morning.”

One asked, “Who are you?”

John called out, “guys just get it over for me, please. We’ve fucked girls as wells as guys together, just fuck me and get it over with.”

One of the guys dropped his pants and shoved it into John’s mouth, “get me hard then.” Another dropped trousers and just rammed it up John’s ass. The other two pulled out their cocks and started stroking them. John took it in the ass like a man and when it was over, I left without fucking him.

Back at my apartment, I wrote up a full disciplinary report for posting at all clubs worldwide.

Wolf-san Returns

I was excited to see Wolf-san in the club again the next week. He was pleased to see that I was progressing nicely and kissed me on the cheek at the club.

“So did you get some initiation in Japan?”

“Actually, yes,” he said, “they will be sending you soon. I still can’t quite get over what you did to that boy band star for his punishment.”

“You disapprove?”

Wolf-san hesitated and then shook his head, “no, more just that we are taught not to think of you boys as having desires or sexual appetite. Reading Sumisu-san’s punishment log I suddenly was struck that you might have some desires.”

“I did not orgasm Wolf-san, I took no pleasure in punishing Sumisu-san.” That was only partially true, that part of me that was outside my own body had loved fucking Sumisu-san in every position. Loved the power I had over him and loved that I was fucking a celebrity. But that part of me was not in control.

“True,” Wolf-san said, “but do you ever want things? To be hugged? Loved?”

I hesitated. Weeks of violent lashings with the martinet were unraveling ever so slightly as Wolf-san opened the door to my liberated personality. But only slightly.

“Wolf-san, I have learned to find extraordinary pleasure in making my body as attractive to others as I can and as available to pleasing others as possible.” The programming won out.

“I can see why Webster-san was relieved to switch to training Reza.”

I knew what he meant all of a sudden. I was a good friend of Tim Webster. Or at least I used to be. Now I was another item on the sex slave buffet for his selection. He could easily stomach using me, but actually breaking my will would have turned his stomach.

Wolf-san had no such compunctions about breaking my will and commented that Sato-san had given both of us dispensation to an extra escort duty on Friday and Saturday night.

I stopped at Tanaka-san’s office to discuss my final training sessions and my future schedule before heading home. I was going to do Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from noon to eight shifts when I started. Reza was similarly scheduled Sunday to Tuesday. Both of us would do escort work on Saturdays.

“Coady-san here is a first class ticket to Tokyo on JAL for your final training. In Tokyo you will report to headquarters for your final week of slave training.”

I took the ticket, bowed slightly and thanked Lane Tanaka for his hard work over the previous months in training me. Reviewing the ticket, the flight was two weeks away. That just meant that I would get used to my shift times and could optionally review the existing electives I had taken.

My shoulders were thoroughly tattooed to reflect my specialties. The next five or so years loomed large ahead of me as I returned to find Reza with a ticket to the Saudi Arabia club.

“They are sending me to the Saudi club for my final initiation since they have the most torture specialists in the clubs in the Middle East.”

“So this is a test?”

“Yes, if I pass I’ll go to Japan to finish the initiation,” he said calmly.

“Reza,” I said reaching out to hold him, “I am glad to be in this with you.”

“You have to demonstrate total surrender in order to pass the tests Patrick, if you hold back even slightly you will be kicked out.”

The part of me on that far away cloud screamed something, but I could not hear it. “I want to be here Reza. I love serving the tops here at the Iroppoi Herususentaa.”

“Good,” Reza said, “I’m just glad to finally find people who will treat me like the disgusting faggot piece of shit I really am.”

I embraced Reza and kissed him.