The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Internal Auditor pt.1

MONDAY

— May I come in?

— Yes, of course, Mrs Ramirez. I was expecting you. Please, have a seat.

— Thank you.

— So, Mrs Ramirez. Margaret told me you wanted to see me.

— Yes, that is true, Mr Anderson.

— You have my full attention then. You are on Ms Ivanova’s team, isn’t it so?

— Yes, Mr Anderson. That is correct. Along with Mrs Wen.

— Okay, I remember. So, may I know the purpose of your visit, Mrs Ramirez?

— Yes, of course, sir. See, in fact I.., well actually Ms Ivanova, insisted that we arranged a meeting. Maybe if you could pay a visit to our department. Nothing formal. Get to know each other better, you know?

— Is that it, Mrs Ramirez? Is this what you wanted me for?

— Well, actually.. yes, Mr Anderson. See, we are all working at the same company for more than 5 months and we haven’t had the chance to talk. More privately, if you know what I mean.

— I’m not sure that I know what you mean, Mrs Ramirez. In fact, I’m not sure that I know why are you here to begin with. Although I have something in my mind...

— Are you implying something, Mr Anderson?

— Do I have to ask you the same question, Mrs Ramirez?

— Listen, Carl. May I call you Carl?

— No, you may not, Mrs Ramirez! As I am not supposed to call you Catalina!

— I see. I’m sorry, Mr Anderson.

— Apology accepted, “Mrs Ramirez”.

— So. I was saying, that I just came here to inform you that we, as a department, would appreciate it, if you would accept our invitation for a dinner.

— A dinner? As a department?? You mean, you, Ms Ivanova and Mrs Wen?

— Well, pretty much...

— I’m sorry Mrs Ramirez, but I can not accept this invitation. You, Mrs Wen or even Ms Ivanova are welcome to visit me in my office whenever you want.

— I know... Mr Anderson. Although... Explain me something. Why anyone has to settle for less, when it is clear that he can have... well, let’s say... way... more...?

— Mrs Ramirez??? Are you...???

— You see anything you like, Mr Anderson? I’m up here...

— Wha... No!! Can you please step out of my office now, Mrs Ramirez???

— What???

— I said that would be all, Mrs Ramirez.

— What are you talking about, Mr Anderson? You can’t do this.

— Let’s see if I can! Margaret? Can you please come in? And can you please bring me some water here?

— Margaret, can you please escort Mrs Ramirez to her floor?

— Yes, Mr Anderson.

— Mr Anderson!! You are not talking seriously! I can sue you for this, you know???

— You’d better watch your mouth, young lady!! I am the Chief Audit Executive of this company and I report only to my superiors! Who by the way, happen to be THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME, “MRS RAMIREZ”?

— We’ll see about that, Mr Anderson...

— WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY??? ARE YOU THREATENING ME, MRS RAMIREZ????

— I do not, Mr Anderson... I just said “we’ll see”...

— Margaret??

— Yes, Mr Anderson?

— Can you please wait outside for a moment?

— Yes, of course, Mr Anderson.

— Thank you, dear. And please, do not let anyone enter this office for the next 10 minutes.

— Yes, sir.

— Thank you.

NOW LISTEN YOU LITTLE MINX!! YOU THINK I DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU AND YOUR FUCKING TEAM ARE DOING??

— What are you talking about, Mr Anderson??

— YOU THINK I DON’T KNOW WHAT THAT FUCKING RUSSIAN WHORE IS DOING DOWN THERE, MRS RAMIREZ?? DO I NEED TO REMIND YOU THAT I’VE BEEN DOING THIS JOB FOR 20 YEARS???

— What...

— WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LAST AUDIT TEAM, MRS RAMIREZ??

— I have no id....

— Oh just stop it, girl. You are so pathetic I can’t even look at you! You know, Mrs Ramirez, 5 months ago me and my team were recruited to provide independent assurance that the internal control processes of this company are operating effectively. You know what we found?

— What, Mr Anderson..?

— I bet it’s a rhetoric question, huh?

— No, Mr Anderson...

— I SAID: DO NOT FUCK WITH ME, MRS RAMIREZ!!!! JUST GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY OFFICE NOW! AND TELL THAT WHORE OF YOURS THAT IT’S OVER!! I’M SHUTTING DOWN HER FUCKING LAB!!

— WHAT????

— YOU HEARD ME DAMN WELL, MRS RAMIREZ! UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTIONS, PAYMENTS FOR UNSPECIFIED SERVICES, VIOLATIONS OF LAWS AND REGULATIONS, TOTAL ABSENCE OF CONTROL PROCEDURES, VOICES FOR WORKING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. EVEN RUMORS FOR ILLEGAL EXPERIMENTS!!!! WE ARE A PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY, MRS RAMIREZ!!! NOT A FIELD OF CRIMINAL EXPERIMENTATION!!!

— What are you saying, Mr Anderson?

— I’M SAYING THAT I’LL ASK FULL ACCESS TO YOUR DEPARTMENT, MRS RAMIREZ.

— Mr Anderson. I thought we could solve all our differences differently. I’m sure that if you would accept our invitation, you would see that we are not that bad...

— NOT THAT BAD, HUH?? WELL NOW I GOT YOU ON TAPE!! MRS RAMIREZ, I’M SORRY TO BE THE ONE TELLING YOU, BUT YOUR DEPARTMENT IS IN REALLY DEEP FUCKING SHIT NOW.

— You can’t do that, Mr Anderson. We are the future of this company. See, the things we are working on... oh they are far more advanced than anything you have ever seen, Mr Anderson. Or that you will ever understand...

— SECRET PROJECTS MY ASS, RAMIREZ!!! YOU ARE GOING DOWN!! ALL THE THREE OF YOU!! AND AS FOR YOUR TOYS... IF WE FIND ANY OF THE RUMORS THAT FOLLOW THIS DEPARTMENT TO BE TRUE... YOU WILL CONTINUE YOUR RESEARCH IN JAIL!!!! YOU HEAR ME??? NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!!!

— I’m sorry but I can’t do that, Mr Anderson... You have to tell me more...

— WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY NOW, RAMIREZ???? “YOU CAN’T DO THAT???”

— As a matter of fact, yes, Mr Anderson. This is exactly what I said. And I said that you have to tell me more...

— WHAT-THE-FUCK. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE???

— I need to know the details, Mr Anderson. Every single one of them. First, I need those reports. Secondly, I need you to change them. Then, I need you to tell me when and where you are going to have the meeting with the Board. And of course, we will need all the passwords and total access to your computer.

— ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY, WOMAN???? GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY OFFICE!!!

— Calm down, Mr Anderson. You are going to tell me anyway...

— WHAT THE F....

— Ms Ivanova is waiting for you in our lab, Mr Anderson. We do not want to upset her. Do we?

— WHAT... THE FUCK... IS... GOING ON.... HERE....

— As you said, Mr Anderson. We are a pharmaceutical company. Do you think a well-respected scientist—and one of the brightest minds I dare to say—at one of the most complex pharmaceutical companies in the world, can not find a way to add a mild sedative for her “patient” to take with a small sip of water, like the one you just had? ...huh, Mr Anderson? Or should I say, “Carl”...?

— YOU DID... WHAT????

— I thought... well, Ms Ivanova thought, that we could have an understanding. She always thought you were going to be our kind of guy, you know?

— IS THIS, SOME KIND... OF JOKE???

— I’m afraid not, honey. You must feel more relaxed already, am I right?

— WHAT. THE FUCK....

— Oh come on, baby. I know you do. That’s okay. That’s a good thing. In a few minutes you will be accompanying me to our lab.

— That’s it. I’m calling security!

— Oh come on. Put down that phone...

— Let me go!

— Oh listen to little Carl! Begging a girl to let go of his hand!

— I said let—me—GO!

— Just look at you, Carl! You have a 25 year-old girl, keeping both of your hands together with only one hand. You still think you can win this?

— What do you want????

— Oh I want us to be friends, Carl. This is what I want!

— What are you... talking about???? Let go of me!! What do you... want from me????

— Oh Carl. You are the Chief Audit Executive, honey. You know how important this is? You report only to the Board of Directors, dear. Your role is the most critical for the future of this company, don’t you know that?

— What do you....

— You bring results. You are objective. Independent. Unbiased. Ruthless.

— What do....

— Don’t you see, Carl? Don’t you see how important it is to have a cruel, independent, ruthless hound... on our side?

— Noooo.... never....

— Oh, you will be, Carl. Believe me. It may take a while. But in the end, you will be...

— Noo!!! I w....

— We are going to be best friends, Carl. And you. You are going to be our man. You are going to follow our orders and you are going to change everything that we want in this company. You will still be the same cold-blooded, merciless, unforgiving little dog. But every time it comes to us, you will be blinded by the endless seas of bias that will be splashing in your little brain.

— I’m calling securit...

— Oh but I got your hands, silly. Remember? Can you dial with no hands? Oh, you must be getting dizzier...

— Im callin... Margar....

— You were becoming dangerous, Carl. You know that? You and your whole team. But you will replace them soon. You will put the people that WE tell you, Carl.

— No.... never... never... I’m.... callin....

— You disappoint me, Carl. You disappoint me so fucking much. It would be so much easier if you could just agree becoming our fucking pet in the first place, you know? Let’s see what are going to accomplish with this, Carl. Go on! Make you call!

[dialing]

— Margaret... Margaret... Margaret... where... are ... you... I need... help.... Margaret....

— You are so pathetic...

— Help... somebody help... me.... Margaret...

— Margaret is not in her office right now, Carl! Mrs Wen called her 3 minutes ago. After your ridiculous outburst. She will be back in about 30 minutes if you need to know. In fact, it’s eight ‘o’ clock, honey. There is no one in the whole fucking floor!

— Marg...a...ret..... help...

— Come on, baby. You will see Margaret tomorrow. You’ll tell her you are sorry for leaving like in a hurry and everything is gonna be just fine.

— Marg.... hel....

— Oh. You don’t need Margaret, baby. You won’t need Margaret anymore. You’ll have us now!

— Ma.....r....garet.....

— Yeah, that’s my boy. That’s it. Stop talking baby. I’m sure you’re too tired to talk right now.

— Ma....rgar.....

— Nice..., baby. You are too dizzy to talk. I’m sure you don’t even think clearly by now. Right, my love?

— Marg....

— That’s my boy. It’s time to go. You need to put all your effort and try to get up now. That’s it. I know the whole place is spinning right now, honey, but I just need you to hold me tight and try not to worry your pretty mind with silly thoughts.

— Hel.....

— That’s it. Let me hold you, baby and try to walk with me. You can not do this without me, baby. So, I want you to focus right here and let me help you.

— Hel...

— We are out of your office. See? It was not that hard! Oh and look, sweety. Margaret is not here either. Now, let’s hurry. We do not want her to find us here, do we? We do not want her to worry.

— Mar.....

— That’s my boy. A few more steps and we are in the elevator, baby. We do not want to keep Ms Ivanova waiting. Right, my love?

— No.....

— 3, 2, 1 and we’re in!

[elevator going down]

— That was it, Carl. In a few minutes you will be lying in our lab’s bed. All wired up and ready for Ms Ivanova to work her magic on you.

— .....

— I told you, once you get to know us, you will see we are not that bad, baby. Oh and as for our unfortunate incident back to your office... I’m sure tomorrow you won’t remember anything...

[elevator door opens. a steel door down a corridor opens through a magnetic pass-card with optic sensors. a woman locks the door behind them.]
[Z.W]

Hello, Mr Anderson.

[C.R]

I don’t think he is in a position to speak right now...

[Z.W]

Should we take him to the bed right away or should we wait until he is off?

[C.R]

There shouldn’t be a problem. He is too weak to resist.

[Z.W]

He won’t try to do anything stupid, huh?

[C.R]

You mean escape or something? There’s no way! Even if he did try, you alone would be strong enough to put him back in his place!

[Z.W]

Are you sure? Because we have to tie him up.

[C.R]

Yeah, look at him.

smack
[C.R]

He is a good boy now. Am I right, Carl? Are you a good boy?

smack
[C.R]

See? He doesn’t even speak. I’m sure he thinks we are all flying or something right now. Carlie? Look at me! That’s it! Just try to focus. Will you be a good boy and follow Ms Wen to bed?

[Z.W]

Yeah. You are right. He seems to be okay. Mr Anderson! Come on. Hold my hand and try to walk with me. That’s it. Try not to fall. See the sign that says “OPERATION ROOM C”? This is where we’re heading. Thank you, Cat. I’m taking it from here. Just tell Ms Ivanova that I’ll be preparing him. Tell her in about 45 minutes he is going to be all tied, wired and drugged, so that we begin.

[C.R]

Perfect.

[Z.W]

Come on, Mr Anderson. Oh look at you. You are such a good boy! Mrs Ramirez did an excellent job on you. That’s perfect. That’s your bed. Lie down. You can relax now. In fact, you HAVE to relax. I know it might feel a little uncomfortable at first, but try not to think about it. Just give me your hands. Like this. Perfect. All tied up. And now close your eyes and take a deep breath. I am going to put you this helmet right... here. And then I am going to attach those wires right... there. Nice. Now when I press this button, you will feel a wave of electricity running through your body. It is going to be pretty small though and for like, a millisecond, so do not be afraid. 3. 2. 1.... and that was it! Was it that bad? Nah. You must have felt it like a tiny breeze of air in your brain, am I right? As if someone took a small breath and you inhaled it. Am I right, Mr Anderson? Now let’s tie your feet like... this. And now let’s wait for our helmet to do it’s job. You can relax. Sleep if you feel like it. It’s gonna take a while. Our helmet will first start downloading your memories and then start converting them into an edible format. Feeling okay, Mr Anderson? Perfect. If you need anything I will be right behind that window.

45

minutes later

[Z.W]

Here he is, Ms Ivanova.

[T.I]

Nice. You have done a wonderful job here, Zhang.

[Z.W]

Thank you, Ms Ivanova.

[T.I]

You too, of course, Catalina.

[C.R]

I’m sorry I couldn’t take him on our side, Ms Ivanova.

[T.I]

Don’t say that, Cat! It was not your fault at all. There wasn’t anything you could do! After all, you brought him here, dear. He will see the light, one way or another...

[C.R]

How can we be so sure, Ms Ivanova? What about if he doesn’t?

[T.I]

He’ll have no choice, my love. Trust me.

[C.R]

Are you sure we did the right thing, Ms Ivanova?

[T.I]

Of course we did, Catalina! How long have we been working together? 5? 6 years?? I said you have to trust me!!

[C.R]

I have to tell you, Ms Ivanova. I have a bad feeling about this..

[T.I]

Yeah, well, DON’T!

[C.R]

But we haven’t tested it yet to humans, Ms Ivanova! What if something goes wrong? What if he remembers anything?? We are gonna end up in jail for the rest of our lives!!

[T.I]

We WOULD HAVE tested it to humans, Mrs Ramirez! Remember?? But we have to take it slow! See what almost happened with the last audit team??

[C.R]

And what now, Ms Ivanova?

[T.I]

We won’t do the same mistake twice, Catalina. Now it is time to act. We have to be on top of things, you know?

[C.R]

I know, Ms Tanya. I’m just scared. That’s all..

[T.I]

I know, baby. Don’t be! We have a weapon of epic proportions in our hands. Do you understand? A weapon that could change the world, dear. And no one knows about it...

[C.R]

I know, Ms Ivanova.

[T.I]

There’s only three people in the whole fucking world, who know the way to replace one’s fucking memories, Mrs Ramirez! You know that?

[C.R]

Yes, Ms Ivanova.

[T.I]

You know who these people are, Mrs Ramirez?

[C.R]

I know, Ms Ivanova.

[T.I]

Then tell me, Mrs Ramirez! Tell me! I want to hear their names!!

[C.R]

Tanya Ivanova.

[T.I]

Yes!

[C.R]

Zhang Wen.

[T.I]

Yes! And??

[C.R]

Me, Ms Ivanova.

[T.I]

And who are you, dear??? I want to hear you say your name!

[C.R]

Catalina Ramirez, Ms Ivanova! Catalina Ramirez!

[T.I]

That’s the spirit, Mrs Ramirez!! See that fucker over there?? If we let that fucker do his thing, you know what is he going to do to us, dear?

[C.R]

I know Ms Ivanova..

[T.I]

HE’S GONNA FUCK US!!! You know that, Mrs Ramirez????

[C.R]

I know, Ms Ivanova!

[T.I]

THERE ARE REPORTS OUT THERE, MRS RAMIREZ! REPORTS READY TO BE SENT TO THE BOARD! TO THE AUTHORITIES! MAYBE EVEN TO THE FUCKIN FBI, MRS RAMIREZ!! THAT MAN IS OUR FUCKIN ENEMY AND WE HAVE TO STOP HIM!!!

[C.R]

I know...

[T.I]

SO YOU WANT THE TRUTH, MRS RAMIREZ??? WELL, I DON’T KNOW EITHER, IF IT’S GONNA WORK!!! BUT WE HAVE NO CHOICE THERE, CAT!! WE ARE GOING TO MAKE IT WORK, YOU KNOW??? I’M GONNA MAKE HIM OUR BITCH, EVEN IF THAT MEANS THAT I’M GONNA HAVE TO MAKE HIM FORGET HIS FUCKING NAME!!!

[C.R]

I know you will. I’m sorry, Ms Tanya. I did not want to upset you. You know I would think anything less of you.

[T.I]

We want the same thing here, Cat. And trust me. We are gonna get it. Soon that fucker will be a whole new person. So why don’t you just relax and help me and Mrs Wen start working on it?

[C.R]

Yes, Ma’am... How you think we should we begin with?

[T.I]

That was the smartest thing you said today! So, Mrs Wen! Let’s do some work here. Do we have Mr Anderson’s memories?

[Z.W]

Yes, Ma’am.

[T.I]

Perfect! Are they edible?

[Z.W]

From what I see, yes.

[T.I]

Okay. Now first things first! Mrs Wen. I want you to search his memory files and look for the words “MEMORY”, “REPLACEMENT”, “PROJECT”, “IVANOVA”, “RAMIREZ”, “WEN”. Do that, Mrs Wen.

[Z.W]

I’m already working on it.

[T.I]

We have to get to know our enemy before we fight him, Mrs Ramirez. Maybe he doesn’t know the things we suspect that he knows. Maybe he’s all talk and no substance.

[C.R]

You really think that’s possible?

[T.I]

I don’t know, dear! We’ll know in a minute! But if that’s the case, then it’s gonna be a piece of cake! If all he has in his hands is a report about “someone” that is “probably” doing “something” which is “probably” “illegal”, then don’t worry. We’re gonna replace the memory of him reading that report, with a beautiful memory of him reading the latest issue of Life and Style, that is gonna make that report be forgotten forever.

[Z.W]

Ms Ivanova. I’m afraid it won’t be that easy..

[T.I]

Do you have the results??

[Z.W]

Yes, Ma’am. And they are not good...

[T.I]

Go ahead! Tell me! Tell me everything!

[Z.W]

Well. He knows, Ms Ivanova! He knows! A lot... See for yourself...

[T.I]

Okay... I see...

[Z.W]

Look. Here. There. Shit....

[T.I]

Uh... That’s okay. After all, that bastard seems to know what we are doing here...

[C.R]

Let me see.

[Z.W]

See there? 5 days ago he prepared the full report. Look!

[T.I]

Uh huh. Yeah, you are right. In his house. Does anybody else has that report?

[Z.W]

From what I see.... no.

[T.I]

What about his team? Look for his team.

[Z.W]

I already did that. Look. His team consists of 3 people. Kyle Jenkins, Anthony Sanders and Donovan Bailey. Each had to give him a separate report on his findings. From what I see, that’s the way that guy works. He wants maximum objectivity so he separates his team and asks for evidence. Clues. Numbers. Anything they can find. Then they prepare a report, which they hand to him. If the evidence he has in his hands are enough to support his initial hypothesis, then he alone prepares a full report with all of his team findings.

[C.R]

You mean his team doesn’t know?

[Z.W]

Listen. We do not have his team’s heads here, but we have Mr Anderson’s. From what I have here, I can say that his team must have suspicions about something, let’s say weird going on here, but without the 3 reports combined, they would never be sure about it.

[T.I]

Are you sure about this, Zhang?

[Z.W]

See for yourself, Tanya. Look at him. 5 days ago. He’s in his office. In his basement. It’s 4.15 a.m when he connects all the pieces to the puzzle. You see his amazement? Look at him! He stands up and says “You fucking whores! You are busted!” See?

[T.I]

Yeah. Search for any calls he may did to anyone about that matter.

[Z.W]

I was looking about it. I have the last 5 days from the beginning to the end. We have every minute here. We can safely say that no one knows about it! He wants absolute secrecy. That bastard seems to be afraid that the whole mission would be compromised.

[C.R]

What about the other members of the team?

[Z.W]

They don’t seem to know anything. From their last contacts with him, they don’t seem to know even if he’s planning on doing anything!

[C.R]

Won’t they suspect that something’s going wrong if they don’t see anything in the near future?

[T.I]

Of course they will. And that is why we have to make him replace them!

[C.R]

And how are we going to do it just by changing his memories? And with whom??

[T.I]

Calm down, Cat! As we said! One step at a time! Zhang. I want you to tell me, has he contacted with anyone from the Board about it?

[Z.W]

Wait a minute... Yes. He has. 3 days ago.

[T.I]

Fuck...

[Z.W]

Mr Donaldson. He has arranged a meeting with the Board.

[T.I]

And when is that?

[Z.W]

This Friday. 5 p.m...

[T.I]

Okay, ladies. This is our deadline then...

[C.R]

What do you mean?

[T.I]

Don’t you see? We can’t change the past! We can only change the perception of the patient about the past! That means what happened, happened. That bastard has a meeting with the Board about our case and he is gonna have a meeting with the Board about our case! What remains to be seen is what he’s going to say in that meeting! And that is our most important mission now!

[C.R]

What are we going to do?

[T.I]

Nothing that we haven’t already thought about, Catalina. Look at the bright side, dear. Should we succeed, we are gonna have the most unbiased voice in this company absolutely biased. In our favor. There in NO other way!

[Z.W]

Tanya is right. If that man opens his mouth we are dead.

[C.R]

Then let’s begin! Let’s fry that bastard’s brain!

[T.I]

Let’s not get carried away, Cat! We can’t just fry that bastard’s brain like that! Everyone will suspect us! His team being first! We have to take it slow! Not even him should be able to realize about his change.

[C.R]

What do you think we should do?

[T.I]

First we have to make sure that we have his attention! Cat. You said you tried to make him come to a simple dinner with us and he protested.

[C.R]

Protested is not the word to describe what he did, Tanya! He got furious! That bastard called his fucking secretary right away!

[T.I]

Well. First, we have to make sure that this won’t happen again!

[C.R]

How should we do this?

[T.I]

Zhang! First of all, can we delete that memory from Mr Anderson’s head?

[Z.W]

Of course we can, Ms Ivanova. We’ll have to replace that with something else though. As you know recent memories have to be replaced! His inability to recall such a recent memory would create a confusion in his head.

[T.I]

Don’t you think I know that, Ms Wen? Well delete that file right away then. There’s no reason to be there. We do not want him furious, nor we want him to think that Cat hit on him. And Cat, that’s for you. Next time you’ll have to be more discreet. We just saw with our own eyes that this man seems to be way too sensitive with things like these.

[Z.W]

Just did.

[T.I]

Perfect! What is the last memory of his evening now?

[Z.W]

5.30 p.m when Mrs Ramirez entered his office.

[T.I]

So, he has no recollection of his little talk with Cat, or what happened later.

[Z.W]

No. Not at all.

[T.I]

So he doesn’t remember all that fucking things he said to Cat. Or that he called Margaret, or anything, right?

[Z.W]

Yes, Ma’am. I deleted everything.

[T.I]

Perfect, Zhang. Now, let’s see... Zhang, I want you to make that bastard, uhm... remember instead that um, let’s say he had a hard-on the moment Cat entered his office...

[C.R]

WHAT??? TANYA!! NO WAY!!!

[T.I]

You heard me, Mrs Ramirez! You said he didn’t even stay to talk to you, right?

[C.R]

Well, yeah!

T.I]

Well, Cat!! You think we can let that man like this?? That man had a woman in his office all over him and he called his secretary for crying out loud!! Who would do that???? Huh???

[C.R]

Yeah. But it’s gross, Tanya!! I can’t even think about it!!

[T.I]

Cat. Do you have any idea in what shit we are in, right now?? Any?

[C.R]

Yeah, but...

[T.I]

There are no “buts”!! Cat! We have a man hunting us down!! He knows about us! About you! We can’t let that, Cat! And we’re gonna do whatever it takes to change it!

[C.R]

Shit! Okay... Go on...

[T.I]

We are gonna make sure that you have his full attention this time! Zhang, can you do that?

[Z.W]

Yes, I think so, Ms Ivanova.

[T.I]

Okay. Then do it! Put a hard-on in his yesterday’s memories. And be harsh!

[Z.W]

I see..

[T.I]

I want you to hit his memory with a ferocious strike of horniness! I want you to make him remember that once he saw Mrs Ramirez, he was instantly hit with a raging hard-on. Okay?

[Z.W]

Okay. I’m working on it, Ms Ivanova.

[C.R]

Shit...

[T.I]

Perfect. Describe him his memory like this Mrs Wen: once Mrs Ramirez entered, that bastard felt a hard-on of nuclear proportions. He couldn’t understand why, or how, but as he saw her walking towards him, he could almost feel his balls filling up with sperm. When she sat in the chair in front of him, he thought he would shoot all over the place uncontrollably, but lucky for him, his penis started leaking pre-cum like never before. As she was talking, he was trying to cover it up, but the feeling alone of his pants soaking wet from all the pre-cum was enough to drive him crazy. Can you do that, Zhang?

[Z.W]

Yes, Ms Ivanova. I’m already typing it.

[T.I]

Perfect! Listen though! I want him to have a feeling of humiliation for his sudden uncontrollable urges. Okay?

[Z.W]What

do you mean exactly?

[T.I]

I want him to be almost sure that she found out about him. Make him be sure that she smelled his pre-cum and she just didn’t say anything out of politeness or something.

[Z.W]

Okay.

[C.R]

Tanya, what are you doing?

[T.I]

Listen to me, Catalina! We have to make that asshole talk to us! We have to go out for a secret dinner with him. We have to make him trust us! Like us. Do things for us. Bad things! How the fuck are we going to do all these? Huh?? Right now that guy wants to see you and the rest of us, in the fucking jail!! Mrs Wen!!

[Z.W]

Yes, Ms Ivanova. Everything’s in.

[C.R]

I’m afraid, Tanya! Don’t you see?

[T.I]

There’s nothing to be afraid of! We haven’t done anything yet! We just gave that bastard a hard-on for you! That’s all! For all he knows, he’s gonna remember that the previous day he almost wet his pants because of you! Most probably he’s gonna feel bad for what he did and he’s gonna see you in a new light. If you know what I mean...

[C.R]

Yeah, I don’t want him to do anything weird to me!

[T.I]

Honey! Does every man that has a hard-on for a woman starts doing weird stuff to her? Nothing is gonna happen, honey! You’ll see! He’s just gonna be friendlier. I hope...

[C.R]

Yeah, I guess you are right...

[T.I]

It’s the only way to make him talk to us.

[Z.W]

Yeah, but, Tanya... Tomorrow is gonna be a whole new day for him...

[T.I]

I know, Mrs Wen. And that’s why I want him to remember that Mrs Ramirez was polite to him, despite his sudden filthy incident.

[Z.W]

Okay, Ms Ivanova.

[T.I]

Do your best, Zhang. We want him to feel terrible tomorrow. He had a sudden visible hard-on. Cat saw it. He felt horrible. He apologized and rescheduled for tomorrow. Cat accepted his apology and agreed to meet him tomorrow. She smiled and left. After she left, he tried to get rid of that hard-on. But no matter what he did he couldn’t calm down. Eventually, after almost two hours of unstoppable masturbation for Mrs Ramirez, he decided to shoot all over his office for her. Can we do something like this, Mrs Wen?

[Z.W]

Yes of course, Tanya. I’ll do my best.

[T.I]

Oh and make sure that you give him a generous amount of guilt for what he did!

[Z.W]

Okay. I know.

[T.I]

In fact, make him remember about accidentally shooting all over his wife’s photo!

[Z.W]

I think that would be way too much, Tanya. We are not sure if his subconscious will be able to accept it as reality.

[T.I]

Are you sure??

[Z.W]

Well, I’m not sure. We have never gone too far with a human subject. But I don’t think we should take that risk!

[T.I]

Yeah, you are right. Let’s see how this goes. But I want a crazy ejaculation for him. Uncontrollable. All over the place. I want him to remember about it tomorrow!

[Z.W]

Yeah. That is something he will accept.

[C.R]

And Zhang?

[Z.W]

Yes?

[C.R]

Can I ask for something as well?

[Z.W]

What is it?

[C.R]

Can you please make him remember that the whole time we were in his office I was calling him “Carl”?