The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Internal Auditor pt.2

— May I come in?

— Yes, of course, Mrs Ramirez. I was expecting you. Please, have a seat...

— Thank you...

— So, Mrs Ramirez. Margaret told me you wanted to see me.

— Yes, that is true, Carl...

— My name is... um, never mind...

— I’m sorry, before we begin. Can I smoke?

— Smoke? Um, Mrs Ramirez... I’m afraid you can’t smoke in here...

— Come on, Carl. It’s just us. No one has to know...

— ... uh, I guess one cigarette won’t be a problem. But it’s not gonna be a second! Okay?

— Okay Carl....

— So, may I know the purpose of your visit, Mrs Ramirez?

— Mrs Ramirez is too formal, Carl. Don’t you think? You can call me Catalina...

— Uh, yeah, okay. Thanks. I mean... yeah, well! May I know why you are here, Catalina?

— Yeah. Well. I was here yesterday, if you remember...

— ...uh...uhm, yes. I, uhm, I remember...

— Well, we had a talk, but yesterday you seemed a bit..., well, distracted...

— What, no, uhm, I mean... well, I was not! Anyway! Will you tell me what do you want now? I’m afraid I don’t have much time!

— Yes. I mean.. We’ve been working in the same company for more than, what? 5? 6 months? And we don’t even know each other’s first names...

— I’m sorry Mrs Ramir... Catalina. Did we arrange a meeting so that we introduce ourselves?

— My point exactly!! Listen, Carl. Don’t you think that office is too, well, formal?

— What do you mean, Mrs R... Catalina?

— It’s almost 7, Carl. And I guess we’re both leaving after this. Right? Well, how about going out for a dinner or something? To get to know each other?

— What?? Dinner??? Together??? Uh, I’m sorry, Cat... Mrs Ramirez! But I think that wouldn’t be appropriate.

— Oh come on, Carl. I mean.. is it that bad..?

— What do you mean “bad”, Ca..Mrs Ramirez? You can meet me here whenever you want.

— Are you sure, Carl?

— And please, I would prefer it if you’d stop calling me by my first name, Mrs Ramirez...

— “Mrs Ramirez”... oh.. so boring , Carl, don’t you think?

— Mrs Ramirez. I’ll have to ask you to leave!

— Why, Carl? I would like to get to know you better...

— You... wha...NO!!!!

— One dinner, Carl... I won’t bite. I promise... I saw what you were doing yesterday... remember...?

— ARE YOU... HITTING ON ME, MRS RAMIREZ??? HOW DARE YOU??? I HAVE A WIFE!!!

— No! What? Please, Carl! Calm down! I was not hitting on you...

— I DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO HERE, MRS RAMIREZ!

— But Carl...

— AND I’M SORRY TO TELL YOU, MRS RAMIREZ. BUT NEITHER YOU NOR ANYONE FROM THAT “TEAM” OF YOURS, IS GOING TO HAVE A SECOND CHANCE!

— But I thought we had something here to work on, Carl... Your wife doesn’t have to know...

SMACK

— DO NOT EVER PUT MY WIFE IN YOUR MOUTH AGAIN!!!

— Did you...?

— OH YOU ARE GOING DOWN FOR THIS, RAMIREZ! YOU ARE GOING DOWN!! HOW DARE YOU THINK I WOULD EVER CHEAT ON MY WIFE???

— Did you just slapped me, Carl?

— YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH THE AUDIT, MRS RAMIREZ???

— Did you just sl...?

— OH... TELL THAT RUSSIAN WHORE TO STOP SENDING HER SLUTS TO ME!!! YOU HEAR ME, “MRS RAMIREZ???

— You disappoint me, Carl... I thought we could have something here...

— YOU THINK I WOULD EVER JEOPARDIZE MY LIFE AND MY CAREER FOR A SIMPLE FUCK, MARTINEZ??? OH I’M GONNA MAKE YOU GO DOWN FIRST FOR WHAT YOU TRIED TO DO HERE!!! I HAVE ALL THE EVIDENCE I NEED, WOMAN! I PROMISE YOU, YOU AND YOUR TEAM IS GOING TO ROT IN JAIL!!!

— “A simple fuck”??? Oh, Carl... You think I would ever let you touch me?? Don’t be silly, baby... It’s your co-operation we want. Not your penis...

— OH YOU GOT SOME NERVE... MARGARET!!! MARGARET!! CALL SECURITY!!! TAKE THAT WOMAN OUT OF HERE!!!!! NOW!!!!

— Didn’t you learn your lesson, Carl? Margaret is not here...

— WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WEARING???? A MASK???

— Yes, Carl. Now just close your pretty mouth and take a deep breath...

— WHAT THE FUCK???? DID YOU JUST SPRAY ME WITH SOMETHING????? WHAT THE F....

— Yes, Carl. It’s pretty much the same as yesterday...

— WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TAL...

— Oh you are gonna pay for what you just did, fucker...

— I’M CALLING SECURITY!!! NOW!!!

— No you are not, Carl. Don’t you remember from yesterday...?

— WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKIN....

— It’s a mild sedative, Carl. It’s nothing. Just to calm you down a bit. You must feel it already...

— WHAT THE F...

— You disappointed me, Carl, you know that?

45 minutes later

[C.R]

I’m so sorry, Tanya!

[T.I]

Is he ready, Zhang?

[Z.W]

Yes, Ms Ivanova. We are ready to begin.

[T.I]

Don’t be, Cat. It was not your fault. We couldn’t know how was he going to react to his memory replacement.

[C.R]

That bastard! How dare slap me??

[T.I]

I know. At least now we know that just giving him a hard-on for you wasn’t enough for him to change his ways.

[C.R]

Oh he’s gonna get much more this time...

[T.I]

Mrs Wen, you said we are ready to begin?

[Z.W]

Yes, Tanya. I’m scanning at his memories while you two are talking.

[T.I]

Perfect. Now listen to w...

[C.R]

Tanya, I’m sorry! Can you please leave him to me this time?

[T.I]

Why?

[C.R]

He slapped me, he made fun of me, he humiliated me, he threatened me! Now please, I’m begging you! Give me the chance to put some things in that bastard’s brain!

[T.I]

It was about time, Cat! Maybe things would have already been better had you done it in the first place!

[C.R]

Things are gonna be different this time, Tanya. Much different... Zhang, can you please delete everything from the moment I entered his office on?

[Z.W]

Yes, of course. Ms Ivanova?

[T.I]

Yes, do it.

[Z.W]

And.... done!

[C.R]

I’m gonna show that bastard what happens when he fucks with me! Can we add a few things the day before?

[T.I]

Zhang?

[Z.W]

You mean the day we have already changed?

[C.R]

Yes. What he remembers now?

[Z.W]

He remembers that you two had a talk—of which he doesn’t remember a thing you said—and he had a huge hard-on the whole time you were talking to him.

[C.R]

Okay. And what he did next?

[Z.W]

He spent the following 2 hours masturbating for you and then he went home.

[C.R]

And what he did there?

[Z.W]

From what I see, he had sex with his wife. I see him feeling much guilt from his previous uncontrollable urges.

[C.R]

Guilt, huh? Well, let’s give that bastard more things to feel guilty about. Zhang, can we change that last part of his day?

[Z.W]

The part where he got home?

[C.R]

Yes. I want to change a few things back there..

[Z.W]

Uh. We could... But it’s too risky. Messing with a person’s shared memories is way too dangerous for obvious reasons. What if he shares those “fixed” memories with the other person?

[C.R]

Tanya? Can we?

[T.I]

What is it that you want exactly?

[C.R]

I want you to delete the memory of him fucking his wife! I want him to remember that he stayed here in his office the whole night stroking his cock while thinking about me! Can we do that?

[T.I]

Hell no, Cat! Zhang is right. We can’t do that. It’s too dangerous. He’s got to remember the truth about when he got home. And what he did there. The memories he shared with his wife have to stay intact.

[Z.W]

Tanya is right. Although...

[C.R]

Although, what?

[Z.W]

Well..., we could change... what he thinks he was thinking...

[T.I]

What do you mean?

[Z.W]

See. I can give him a memory something like that he was thinking about Cat, while fucking his wife...

[C.R]

Well, that would be perfect! Do that!!!

[T.I]

That is a perfect idea indeed, Zhang. Let’s give him that.

[C.R]

Make him remember that he was still rock hard for me when he got home! Give him a memory that he was desperate to find release! Make him remember that he could feel his balls weigh a ton because of me! I want that asshole to remember that he was struggling to keep what would feel like tons of sperm inside. Can you do that?

[Z.W]

Yes, that I can do.

[C.R]

That’s perfect, Zhang! That’s even better than the thing I had in mind!

[Z.W]

Thanks, dear.

[C.R]

Make him remember that he was embarrassed by his never-ending hard-on and that he was desperate to do everything he could to get rid of that. I want him to remember that he did NOT want to have sex with his wife that day and that he did it ONLY to get rid of that hard-on!!

[T.I]

Great work there, Cat!

[C.R]

Make him remember that after he made a mess in his office, he went home to find himself being even hornier!!

[Z.W]

Okay.

[C.R]

He felt guilt. Anger. Despair. But he had to stop thinking about me! He had to put it somewhere!!

[T.I]

That is perfect, Cat.

[C.R]

Fuckin bastard...

[T.I]

Zhang, can you see? How was the sex that day?

[Z.W]

From what he remembers it was okay.

[T.I]

Just okay? Well change that! Make him remember that he was fantasizing about fucking Cat the whole time he was fucking his wife! And make him think that it was the fuck of his life!

[Z.W]

Okay... replacing... replacing... and... done!

[T.I]

Perfect! What is that he remembers now?

[Z.W]

Yes. He now spent the entire afternoon in his office with Cat, being rock hard for her the whole time. He spent 2 hours thinking about her while playing with himself until he lost control. Then he went home while thinking of ways to get rid of one more unwanted hard-on for another woman. Then he saw his wife and while he didn’t want to have sex with her, he decided to fuck her so that he would find the release he so desperately needed. Lucky for him he got to fuck her and it was the fuck of his life, thinking about Cat the whole time.

[C.R]

That’s perfect, Zhang! Now about that release you two are talking about! Is it necessary?

[T.I]

What do you mean?

[C.R]

I mean wouldn’t it be better if we took that away from him?

[T.I]

What are you saying?

[C.R]

I think that we should delete that last memory from his brain. The part of him finding the release. I think it would be better if he didn’t find the release he needed!

[T.I]

And why would that be?

[C.R]

I think it would be better if he has memory instead that he was fully loaded when he saw me yesterday, if you know what I mean...

[T.I]

It would make him more desperate to fuck and thus more susceptible to some good old teasing! That is a brilliant idea, Cat.

[C.R]

So. Zhang! I want him to remember that no matter how hard he tried to get rid of that hardon for me, it just wasn’t possible without my presence. Can we do that?

[Z.W]

Well, yes.

[T.I]

You are getting better and better on this, Cat. Zhang, Cat’s idea is perfect. Let’s give our boy that.

[Z.W]

And... done.

[C.R]

Okay. I want you to make it look like a torment in his memory. I want him to remember that he was fucking his wife like an animal thinking he was fucking me instead, but make it be remembered like an unbearable torment to empty his suffocating balls. And then go beyond that! Make it feel like they were getting fuller and fuller with each thrust into his wife’s pussy!

[T.I]

Wow... just wow... Didn’t know you had it in you, Cat. I’m utterly shocked...

[C.R]

He’s not getting away this time!!

[T.I]

So what about yesterday? What do you have in mind?

[C.R]

I want him to remember that when he saw me, he felt all that burden from last night’s unsuccessful fucking session with his wife, in his balls! Can you?

[Z.W]

What? Well, yes.

[C.R]

Perfect. Plant him that memory in full detail. Paint me in his brain. But make me be remembered as a wet dream. Make him remember every inch of my body. I want him to remember that when I got in his office, he got the most painful hard-on of his life. I want him to remember that I was talking to him and he was staring at my lips, going up and down, while dreaming of them touching his cock. Make him remember his balls ready to explode and make me know about that. Can you do that, Zhang?

[Z.W]

Un, yeah. I guess so.

[T.I]

Cat. I am fucking truly amazed.

[C.R]

Be graphic there! Make him remember in detail every little scene and every single second of his unsuccessful attempts to cover his sexual frustration and especially make him remember of my judgmental eyes while at it. I want that fucker to remember that he acted as a fucking pervert in front of me. Okay?

[Z.W]

Yes. That is a great work there, Cat. And... in.

[C.R]

Oh and that fucker didn’t let me smoke... Well, put him this: the sight of the cigarette in my hand felt like a squeeze in his swollen balls. And every drag I took in, was a strike of ecstatic pleasure in his body. Then make it go like this: after a few drags his pathetic horniness became obvious to me and I started playing with him. He was still trying to hide it like a pervert, but now as I was talking, I started playing the cigarette gently with my hands, giving it small bites, kisses etc and as for the smoke, I was blowing it in right his face making him take it all in. The feeling of my smoke in his lungs was the first thing of me that touched his body and as such it was the most pleasurable thing he had ever experienced. Every drag he took was being experienced like an orgasm.

[Z.W]

I think we are okay. His memories of the last two days are now pretty intense. We don’t want him to find out that we have messed with his head.

[T.I]

Zhang is right. I think that’s enough. Let’s see how he’s gonna take all this.

[C.R]

I want one last thing!

[Z.W]

What?

[C.R]

Tomorrow, I want him to remember that after I left, he spent the entire time he was at his office stroking his cock for me. Again. Picturing me doing all kinds of filthy sex acts. Can you do that?

[Z.W]

Y...uhm. Wait. Let me see. Yes, I can. I think he’s gonna take it.

[C.R]

Great! Put it! Have him remember that we stayed in his office for an hour and I was playing him with my lips. Make him remember that he got totally humiliated again and that we re-arranged the meeting for a second day in a row, because of his inability to control himself.

[Z.W]

I think he’s ready to go, Cat. We’d better stop here.

[C.R]

Okay. Let’s see.

[T.I]

Good job, ladies. Let’s see if he’s gonna be a good boy now.