The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Insurance Part 2

Nicco needs insurance to protect his business from an ambitious prosecutor. He knows just the right policy to take out.

MD, FD, BD, MF, FF, IN, MA

“Bravo,” said Nicco watching the video feed from afar. “How the mighty have fallen.” As he watched, the younger daughter Hope joined the scene, using her lips to clean off her father. There was no doubt she was enjoying the heady flavor of her father’s cum combined with her sister’s juices. As she sucked, Cindy started to finger her youngest from behind. As Hope moaned into his cock, Amos felt it begin to harden again. He had no idea he would be ready so soon.

“Look mom, he’s hard again,” whispered Hope as she climbed over her dad straddling him where her sister had previously been. Amos was now in a pleasurable fog and when he felt Hope’s warm pussy surround the head of his cock, Amo’s pressed his hips upward with a quick, firm thrust. Hope moaned lightly as her body’s resistance was penetrated. The next thing she felt was fullness as Amos moved deeper and deeper in his youngest daughter.

“This is perfect,” Nicco said. “I won’t ever need a get out of jail card.”

As the remote audience watched in raptured silence, Amos continued to penetrate his youngest daughter. “Ride him cowgirl,” Rita chuckled.

“Does anyone know if those girls are on the pill or protected in any way,” Dr. Sanchez asked.

“Well, you told us they were virgins, so my guess is no, but why would we care,” Nicco asked looking at the doctor. “If Amos knocks either of them up, it would be a bonus. The same thing goes for his wife, she is still young enough for another one. Maybe he’ll hit the trifecta.”

All eyes turned back to the screen as the words “fuck me daddy” erupted from Hope’s lips. As the youngest daughter rode faster, Cindy and Dawn embraced and began fingering each other in front of Amos. The husband and father under the influence of the drugs could not take anymore and his cock pulsed, throbbed and exploded jettisoning spurt after warm spurt of cum deep into Hope’s body. In turn, Amo’s loud moans triggered Hope’s explosive orgasm as the freshman coed came with a cock buried in her body for the first time.

As Amos lay trying to recover, Cindy walked over and placed a set of ear buds into his ears and a VR visor over his eyes. “We must leave your father alone to his own thoughts.” As she said this, she injected her husband with another syringe and turned on the visor for him to watch.

The following morning, Amos woke and removed the visor from his head. The events of the previous evening were fuzzy. Looking around, he did not see Cindy and wondered where she had gotten too. Amos was shocked that he slept naked and could not remember why. Getting out of bed, be quickly got to the shower and washed.

“That’s a beautiful cock,” Cindy said as she walked into the bathroom admiring her husband. Walking over, Cindy did not hesitate to kneel and slowly kiss and lick the nicely cleaned cock. As she did, Amo’s cock grew.

“Mmmmm, it looks larger now,” Cindy whispered not knowing the libido shots also increased her husband’s size. “Why don’t you come down to breakfast.” As she turned to leave, she reached back and stroked the cock one more time.

“What has gotten into you,” Amos asked unaware he was about to find out.

Entering the dining room wearing only a robe, Amos was shocked to see Nicco Robles and his wife Cindy sitting at the table drinking coffee.

“What and the hell are you two doing here and how did you get in?” Amos’ face reddened as he spoke the words.

“Now, now, no need to get mad. Cindy let us in as we are friends and we just came over to see how your daughters Dawn and Hope were enjoying the gifts we gave them last weekend.” Nicco let the words sink in watching the look of confusion cross over Amos’ face. He also noticed, with mild amusement a slight sheen of sweat, color his cheeks.

“What would my family have to do with you,” Amos asked again.

“They were nice enough to come to my party and as you can see, they had a very good time.” As he spoke the words, he slid a large envelop towards Amos with a smile.

Amos opened the envelope and the pictures fell out, as they did, all color drained from his face. The pictures showed his daughters and mother in various states of undress and performing multiple sex acts not only on Nicco and his wife, but other guests, both men and women.

“As you can see, your family had a great time without you,” Rita said and then handed Amos three pictures clearly showing his wife and daughters enjoying whatever the syringe sticking in their arms was delivering.

“What have you done to them,” Amos demanded. He was now sweating and was clearly agitated.

Rita then handed Amos an iPad playing a video from the previous evening. In horror, Amos watched his daughters and wife riding his cock. He went to scream but just pounded his fist on the table.

“Yes,” Rita said in a mocking tone, “poor Dawn and Hope are virgins no more thanks to their loving father.”

As Amos was about to stand up, Cindy came over and bending down, kissed him. As Amos tried to pull back, he did not see Hope enter the room, nor see the syringe she held. Feeling the sting of the injection, Amos turned his head to see his grinning daughter. “Good morning daddy,” she said, “you will be fun like us soon.”

Amos sat there as a feeling of euphoria washed over him. He found himself unable to move as Nicco stood up and moved closer. “Now, let me tell you about your future,” Nicco smiled, “and what a future it will be.”

“As you can see from the iPad, you have already enjoyed both of your daughters. The programming we started last night will insure you will well into the future.”

Rita walked over and added, “your daughters will not be going back to school. They will be working in our club as customer service specialists.”

Amos tried to shake his head no, but found it impossible to move.

“Your wife and daughters are addicted to our new product. You will soon join them. You will find it makes you very cooperative and one of the first things you will do is turn your attention away from my organization.” Nicco laughed and added, “of course if you slip up and do not listen, the photos and tapes will end up in the wrong hands and well just think of the scandal, especially for your beautiful daughters, now turned addicts deflowered by their own father. The newspapers would have a field day.”

Amos just stared ahead, taking it all in, unable to resist. When Hope knelt between his knees and began sucking on his cock, all Amos could do was drool out of the corner of his mouth. His cock however, grew and performed as expected rewarding Hope with a warm mouthful of fresh cum.

“Good Girl,” Nicco said as he snapped a picture of Hope between Amos’ legs.

For the rest of the day, Amos received additional programming and instructions. He also received additional doses of the addictive compliance drug as well as the libido shot. Before the end of the day, Cindy, Hope and Dawn had all ridden his cock until his cum splashed against their wombs.

Throughout it all, Amos kept some of his sanity and was revolted by what he was doing, but he remained unable to stop. He knew his addiction would grow even stronger. He could see anger in Cindy’s eyes and in a moment of sanity, she whispered, “we have to stop.” They found it impossible.

After two weeks, Nicco asked how the family was progressing. “All is well,” Dr. Sanchez reported. Both Amos and his wife know what they are doing is wrong, but both cannot and will not stop. The daughters have accepted programming perfectly and are starting in your clubs next week.” She added, “Amos has dropped all investigations into your activities.”

“Are they all addicted?” Amos asked still interested in the effectiveness of his drugs.

“Absolutely,” Sanchez grinned. “They each give one another shots every morning at breakfast.”

“Perfect,” Nicco laughed. “I think our prosecutor is now ready for the ultimate humiliation.”

The following week, Amos and Cindy were invited to one of Nicco’s clubs. Neither wanted to attend, but neither could resist. They knew any resistance was not only impossible with the drugs, but if they somehow managed it, the remaining members of their family would be harmed.

On the morning of the visit, a package was delivered to Cindy. Opening it, she found a short, sheer and lacy cocktail dress that left absolutely nothing to the imagination. “I cannot wear this” she said to herself, but knew within hours she would be wearing the same dress out in public. With her husband at work, Cindy had nothing to do but worry about the evening. When a phone rang and she answered, her face went blank and her eyes got glassy. For the next theee hours, she simply sat on the sofa and edged leaving her pussy swollen throbbing, and very wet while her body was consumed with need. She then got dressed and headed downtown to pick up her husband.

When John Amos got in the car with his wife, his cock stirred. The entire car was filled with the scent of sex and arousal. “I cannot help myself,” Cindy said as she reached across and stroked her husband’s growing cock through the trousers of his suit.

“Cindy,” Amos said, “not here, not now.” He then added, “we have to control ourselves at Nicco’s club or all is lost.”

“John, we have already lost to him. He controls everything in our lives.” Cindy looked at her husband with tears in her eyes but arousal etched on her face.

Walking into Nicco’s club, The Amos had to go through security. The club was private, isolated and exclusive.

Seeing Amos and Cindy enter, Nicco smiled, “I am glad you can follow instructions.”

A waitress dressed in a short and sheer outfit came over with two drinks. “These were made especially for you, Mr. Amos. They have the special ingredient that you love.”

Amos and Cindy Immediately sipped the libido enhancing drug with the mere suggestion from Nicco. Dr. Sanchez, who was watching, walked over commenting “isn’t it nice where each suggestion we make is complied with almost immediately.”

As Amos and his wife felt the drugs hit them, their eyes fell on their daughters, now fixtures in the club. Both Hope and Dawn were dressed in short skirts with sheer black blouses. When they bent over to serve drinks, it was clear they were not wearing panties. Following their eyes, Nicco grinned and said, “as you will see, they become more talented by the day.”

Rita walked over greeting her entrapped guests. “I see daddy’s cock is hard and I am sure mommy’s pussy is wet just looking at their daughters.” Nicco shook his head.

“You always have such a crude way with words,” he said.

“It might be crude, but true,” Rita smiled pointing to the outline of Amos’ cock pressing against his trousers.” She added, “and I can smell her arousal from here.”

With that, Rita signaled for the girls to be brought over. As they walked towards their parents, Amos was able to see just how sheer the blouse material covering his daughters was and it surprised him. There pink and hard nipples were evident to all as they walked slowly to where Amos and Cindy stood.

“Why don’t you show your parents just how much you have learned here about customer service.” Rita smiled as she said the words and watched as the two girls escorted their parents to matching overstuffed chairs in the center of the room. Before he sat, Amos felt Dawn’s fingers tug on his zipper opening his trousers to her fingers.

As Amos and his wife sat, Hope and Dawn knelt between their legs: Dawn with her father and Hope with her mother. A hush came over the club as the invited guests gathered around about to witness what happened to the well known prosecutor and his wife.

Dawn looking up at her father, slowly fished his cock from his trousers. Of course, given the libido drug and earlier activity with Cindy, his cock was almost semi-hard. Everyone chuckled when Dawn said, “let’s see if we can get you hard.” As she finished the sentence, her lips encircled her father’s penis. At the same time, Hope held up her mother’s dress and buried her face between waiting thighs. Cindy’s heady scent and swollen pussy enticed her youngest daughter, who was soon lapping her mother’s wetness with abandon.

The guests watched as the prosecutor’s cock grew and a look or excitement washed over his face.

“Amazing, and with his own daughter,” someone whispered. “Nicco has nothing to worry about for decades.”

Dawn was soon deep throating her dad and drooling over his cock. When Rita said, “Why don’t you cum in your daughters throat and show our guests what a good father you are,” Amos only grunted as he exploded filling his daughters throat with his sticky cream. At the same time, Hope was circling her mother’s clit with her energetic tongue.

“OMG, Hope, you are going to make mommy cum.” Cindy moaned these words over and over until she finally screamed “oh fuck,” quivered and came hard under Hope’s tongue.

Before the night was over, Amos and his family performed multiple times for the guests’ entertainment. Rita insured Amos took Cindy, Dawn and Hope riding them from behind while filling their pussies with potent cum. Each act was captured for posterity sake and Nicco was complimented over and over for the insurance policy he created for his business.

Returning home that night, the Amos family was a wreck crying in each other’s arms; however tears turned into hugs; hugs turned into kisses and before long the family was again playing together in an incestuous dance that lasted until the wee hours of the morning. There was no escaping the effects of the libido drug and the programming.

Two weeks later the morning sickness started with first Dawn and then Hope. Cindy knew all the signs and quickly had the girls tested with the results not being a surprise. “Mrs. Amos, your daughters are pregnant.” It was only a few days later that Cindy found out that she was pregnant too.

Amos was shocked; Nicco and Rita we’re thrilled.

“He did hit the trifecta,” Nicco laughed adding, “now we have more insurance than we need.” Sanchez insured Nicco that Amos was addicted to both the drugs and sex and would do nothing to cause any issues. The video feed from the Amos house reinforced her statement.

“Well, given they are pregnant, I think we can get a secondary insurance policy on Amos, but it will require some additional programming.” Nicco’s ears perked up as Sanchez explained what she wanted to do.

Night after night for the next three weeks, a small team entered the Amos house and adjusted the nightly programming. Amos, his wife and daughters wore earbuds and visors throughout each night as their minds were again assaulted with new images and instructions.

After the three weeks, all four were brought to Nicco’s house were a few influential guests from organized crime mingled. Cindy and the Amos girls were looking as hot as ever in short skirts and low cut, sheer blouses. All had received a libido shot before arriving. The shot was now given daily just as one would take a vitamin.

Within minutes, Cindy and her daughters were sitting on laps and lap sitting quickly became sliding between guests’ legs, pulling down zippers, and freeing cocks. As Nicco watched, each of the women sucked on the cock in front of her face. “They are so well trained,” Nicco laughed, “it is instinctive for them.”

Nicco watched Amos’ face as the women in his life sucked cock. He seemed distressed. Walking over and aware of his programming, Nicco said “it isn’t fair that they get all the attention.”

Amos nodded and as he did, a young woman came up, took his arm and guided him over to a chair holding one of Nicco’s friends. The woman pressed on Amos’ shoulders and the prosecutor found himself kneeling. She bent down and whispered something in his ear and as she did, Amos reached out, pulled down the zipper of the man in front of him and freed a large cock. Immediately, programming kicked in, Amos mouth literally watered as he could almost taste the cock and leaning forward, kissed and then sucked on the first cock in his life.

As he did, Sanchez smiled and told Nicco, “get pictures, this is your backup policy.”

“Holy shit,” Nicco whispered, “you gave our prosecutor some new tastes.”

“Yes,” Sanchez replied, “he is now totally bisexual and a good cock turns him on as much as a pussy you can see by the erection in his pants.”

Nicco watched sipping a drink as the entire Amos family sucked. “What as sight,” he yelled as one after the other, the kneeling family swallowed load after load of warm cum loving every minute of it. Before the night was over, Cindy adorned with a strap on took her husband’s virgin ass while Dawn and Hope alternated sucking on his cock. They were eventually rewarded with a cum facial as Cindy expertly manipulated the fake cock to massage her husband’s prostate milking him of every last drop.

Returning home that night and on subsequent nights, the Amos family played together. Dawn and Hope continued to provide services in Nicco’s clubs, while Cindy and her husband occasionally joined them in a group display for assembled guests.

Watching the scene in front of him one night months later, Nicco laughed to Rita, “who would have ever imagined how many have a kink for pregnant women.” As he watched, a visibly pregnant Dawn and Hope rode the cocks of Nicco’s friends, while Cindy and Amos sucked off others. Both smiled at the scene.

“Insurance, you have to love insurance,” Nicco said as he took new pictures of the performing family. He added, “it is going to be a great year.”