The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Insurance

Nicco needs insurance to protect his business from an ambitious prosecutor. He knows just the right policy to take out.

MD, FD, BD, MF, FF, IN, MA

“Get some good pictures,” Nicco Robles said to the three men and two women assembled in the room. Everyone laughed anticipating the fun they would have at the home of John Amos, an up and coming crime fighting prosecutor leading an investigation into the Robles crime family.

“Mr. Amos was warned to back away,” Nicco calmly commented. “I guess some people need a demonstration before they get with the program.” He looked around and said, “do you have everything you need?”

Bonnie Ruiz, head of the team nodded. “We have the drugs, the probramming, equipment, and plenty of cameras.”

Robles nodded and dismissed them with a “have fun” comment followed by a hearty laugh.

Across town, Cindy Amos sat down to dinner with her two daughters both home from college. Dawn (20) a junior, and Hope (18) a freshmen, attended State University and were home on an extended break from their studies.

“How long will dad be gone for?” Hope asked her mom.

“A week,” Cindy answered. “Of course with your dad, you never know.”

Cindy looked at both her daughters proud of the young women they had blossomed into. Both were tall, athletic, smart and on scholarship at school. Dawn swam, while Hope played soccer. Both young women had inherited their mother’s good looks and turned heads wherever they went.

Cindy picked up her glass of wine and said with a laugh, “here’s to a quiet night and week.” Her daughters mirrored the action and all three women laughed. None realized their week was about to become anything but quiet.

Two hours later, two black vans rolled down the street and parked close to the Amos house. After about 15 minutes, doors opened and closed and five shadowy figures approached the driveway. Looking around, Bonnie smiled as everything was quiet and the upper floor lights, now turned on, showed the family was going about its evening routine. Nodding to her team, she watched as a lock was expertly picked. The team silently entered the house. Each member had thoroughly memorized the interior and all five individuals went about their assigned tasks without saying a word.

Ruiz watched as Jimmy Lopez moved silently into the large family room of the home. Cindy Amos was sitting adsorbed in both the evening news and her wine, which she slowly sipped. She was only aware that something was wrong when a hand slipped around her face and pressed a soaked rag over her mouth and nose. Startled, Cindy instinctively inhaled and the fight was over before it started. Her wine slipped from her hands falling to the floor as dizziness flooded her world. She never felt the sting of the syringe in her arm as she collapsed back on the sofa.

Upstairs, Ricard Harper, moved quietly towards Dawn’s room. He heard the sound of running water and quickly surmised his target was in the shower. Entering the room, he found a hiding place behind the closet door and waited. Down the hall, Janice Bell stood outside of Hope’s room. She heard the youngest daughter on the phone and decided to wait until the call ended before proceeding any further. She did not have long to wait.

Hanging up the phone, Hope walked to her closet to select a set of pjs for the evening. Moving hangers around, she did not hear Janice enter. Making a selection, she turned and was greeted by a smiling Janice. Stunned, Hope went to say something, but never got the question out as Janice with practiced skill inserted a syringe into her neck and depressing the plunger, sent the youngest daughter into la la land.

Down the hall, Harper was enjoying the show as he could clearly see Dawn’s naked form as she dried off from the shower. He was impressed by her looks and smiled knowing what was ahead. Wrapped in a towel, Dawn walked towards the closet and opening it saw a grinning Harper. As she tried to yell, Harper repeated the same motion Janice used on Hope and the syringe delivered it’s drugs directly to the neck’s bloodstream. Harper stepped back enjoying the moment as Dawn’s face registered, shock, followed by confusion as the drugs took hold. As the coed slumped to the floor, she let go of her towel exposing her nakedness to her captor’s eyes. Harper smiled enjoying the view.

Thirty minutes later, all three captives were in the living room in separate chairs and bound tightly. Two were dressed, but Dawn was kept naked with nothing covering her body.

Bonnie called Robles and quickly sent digital images of the captives. Across town, Robles could not suppress a smile as all was going according to plan. When he saw the image of Dawn, he laughed. “This one is worth its weight in gold.”

Cindy Amos was the first to regain consciousness. Although still groggy, she quickly recognized she was bound and looking around saw her two daughters still under the influence of the drug. She was shocked when she saw Dawn bound and naked. Bonnie, seeing she was awake, laughed “don’t worry, nothing has happened to her and no one has touched her.” She then added the word “yet.” As Cindy sat, digital images of her bound and restrained were taken. “For history’s sake,” Bonnie added.

“What are you doing and why,” Cindy whispered clearly terrified at the situation. Bonnie said “all in good time. “We will explain, but only once, so your daughters must be awake as I don’t like to repeat myself.”

Thirty minutes later, all of the women were awake. Dawn was almost hysterical finding herself naked, bound and exposed. When Bonnie had a member of her team take pictures, the young coed lost it almost howling like an animal. “I changed from photo to video,” Harper announced, “I am sure they will love to see her little tantrum. With that, Bonnie walked over to where Dawn was screaming and slapped her across the face hard. Stunned, Dawn immediately grew quiet.

“Now stay quiet little one, or we might have to hurt your mother or your sister.” Bonnie long ago discovered, promising harm to loved ones was an effective tool of control. Dawn just quietly whimpered.

“You may thank your husband and father for this treatment,” Bonnie started off addressing the women. “His ambition and zeal concerning prosecution of the Robles family has brought us to this point.” She let the words sink in and then continued.

“He was warned that if he continued there would be consequences and the consequences could be personal. Unfortunately for you, he did not believe Nicco and now we find ourselves here.” Bonnie smiled.

“Now have the mother and other daughter strip one at a time. If either resist, punish the others.” As she spoke the words, Bonnie settled into an over stuffed chair and sipped a cup of coffee one of her men brought from the Amos’ kitchen.

“And just think my dear ladies, we have an entire week to play with you before your husband and father returns.” As Bonnie spoke those words, Cindy Amos was released from her bindings and pulled to her feet stared straight ahead.

“Strip,” a loud voice said.

Cindy stared straight ahead at Bonnie with a look of defiance. Bonnie said nothing and just nodded and the next sound anyone heard was her daughter Dawn’s piercing scream as an alligator nipple clamp was roughly attached to the young coed’s left nipple. Tears rolled down Cindy’s cheek as she slowly started to unbutton her blouse pleading “please don’t hurt her.”

5 minutes later, Cindy’s clothes were piled at her feet and the mother of two stood naked in front of the gathering.

“You can remove the clamp now given she has complied,” Bonnie said in a calm voice. Almost immediately, Dawn’s wail again filled the room causing Bonnie to turn and look to her daughter.

“Oh, I forgot, the removal of nipple clamps is painful too as blood rushes back to the area,” Bonnie said in a calm voice adding, “that is why I like using them.”

“Restrain her again and bring up the other one.” Cindy did not resist being bound again as she watched Hope being freed and led before Bonnie.”

“Your a smart college girl, so why don’t you show me what you have learned.” Bonnie spoke quietly looking directly at the youngest daughter. Without hesitation Hope stepped out of her pajamas standing naked before Bonnie.

“Good Girl,” Bonnie laughed, “you learned your lesson well.”

Hope was then led back to her position in the room and was again secured.

“There are some wonderful pictures here,” Harper said scrolling though his camera. “These three could quickly become internet sensations.”

“I agree,” Bonnie said, “but not now. Just send the pictures to Nicco for his viewing enjoyment.”

Almost immediately, Bonnie’s phone rang. It was Nicco and Bonnie just shook her head in a very one sided conversation. All she said at the end was “I understand and will start immediately.”

Turning to her captives, Bonnie smiled and said, “you are in for an enjoyable time.” She then whispered into Janice’s ear and watched as her assistant walked away quickly.

“Nicco wants you to fully enjoy being guests of his family and has asked us to let you try some of his latest product.” Bonnie laughed adding, “it is so good many find it addictive and they cannot live without it.” Looking at the three bound women she settled on Dawn. “You,” she said, “will be first.”

A look of fear washed over Dawn’s face as she saw Janice approaching with two syringes. Cindy quickly called out, “use me, not her,” but Bonnie ignored her.

“Ahh, the mother’s instinct to protect her daughters, but I want the mother to see the effect on her daughter and understand the pain being caused by the actions of her husband.” Bonnie smirked as she spoke the words. She the. nodded to Janice, who walked slowly to Dawn’s side with both syringes.

“The first shot will make you feel wonderful,” Bonnie said, “it is the drug your husband has fought so hard to get off the streets. Not only will you feel wonderful, but you will be so open to suggestion and direction. The second shot is special just for the three of you. My lab tells me it will increase your libido tenfold, or at least it has in lab rats.” Bonnie then added, “both are highly addicting.”

Dawn looked with pleading eyes towards her mother and managed to get out a muffled “mom,” before Janice emptied the contents of the first syringe into her arm. As Cindy watched in horror a surprised look washed across her daughter’s face followed by an almost vacant stare and a smile.

“It is very quick acting, as you can see. Look how she is enjoying the ride.” Bonnie seemingly mocked Cindy with her words, but there was nothing the restrained mother could do. Harper filmed and took photos of the entire scene capturing the initial moment the coed was introduced to Nicco’s product. As Dawn sat in her blissful state, Janice took the second syringe and emptied it into her arm.

“That should produce an interesting effect,” Janice whispered softly as she turned to pick up a second set of syringes while staring at Hope.

“Please no,” Hope begged as her tormentor walked towards her with a predatory smile etched across her face. Again, Cindy tried to intervene, but was ignored.

“God, we love it when they beg,” Bonnie announced and her entire team laughed.

Janice quickly injected Hope with the first vile and seemed to delight in watching the girl’s face as the drug hit her system. Within minutes the second drug was administered before she turned to the mother.

As she did, A new face entered the room. “Let me introduce Dr. Maria Sanchez,” Bonnie told Cindy. “She is a good friend Nicco’s and an expert in neurological conditioning and hypnotism. She will be evaluating the drugs we have used and working to condition your family. You will get to spend some quality time with her.”

Cindy shook her head no as she watched the doctor approach her daughters. She could not hear what the doctor said to the girls, but they were soon intently staring into the doctor’s beautiful face. Her attention, drawn to her daughters, prohibited Cindy from seeing Janice’s approach until she felt the prick of the syringe in her arm and by then it was too late. Her world exploded in colors and patterns as her mind relaxed ready to adsorb instructions like a sponge. The second shot was administered without incident and Cindy soon found herself sitting naked in front of Dr. Sanchez. When the doctor said “relax and follow my instructions,” Cindy did so without hesitation.

That evening, Bonnie reviewed the day’s activities with Nicco. “I assure you that they will be ready in a few days and that Mr. Amos will be sorry he ever crossed paths with you.” After a few more sentences, Bonnie concluded the call with promises of more pictures and video clips.

As she hung up, Bonnie noticed Dr Sanchez come into the room. “Perfect timing, we need to discuss the new reality for the three women now that they are under our control.”

Sanchez nodded her head simply stating, “anything is possible.”

“Well, Amos is a conservative, god fearing and straight laced prosecutor, so anything that tarnishes that image would be perfect.” Bonnie let her words sink in watching Sanchez thinking.

“Well, the daughters are virgins,” Sanchez said, “so we can change that quickly for daddy. Given the libido shot, they shouldn’t remain virgins long. Additionally, all three will be addicted to the drugs and addicted people do anything for what they crave.”

“I assume they will receive additional doses tomorrow,” Bonnie asked.

“Yes, daily for a week. The libido shots will take effect overnight, so tomorrow could prove quite interesting. Sanchez then asked if Bonnie needed anything else.

Shaking her head no, Bonnie dismissed the doctor and continued thinking about tomorrow.

Cindy Amos opened her eyes as morning light filtered into her bedroom. At first, she thought it was a bad dream and only when she saw her clothes piled on a chair and realized she was naked under a cover, did reality strike home. Then the first wave of nausea hit her and her body cramped causing a slight moan of pain.

Bonnie, summoned to the room looked down at Cindy. “I told you the drugs were very addictive, your body already craves more. The pain will only increase throughout the morning. Save yourself some agony and take the shot now. Cindy shook her head no, but within 45 minutes, she could take no more.

“Please,” she begged. She saw it all being filmed, but did not care. When Bonnie told Cindy to stick out her arm, she immediately obeyed. Harper made sure the image of Cindy’s face as the drugs hit her system was captured for posterity. Almost immediately, Cindy was floating away without a care in the world. As she slipped under the drugs control, the second shot carrying the libido drug slipped into her arm.

“Tell Dr. Sanchez, the mother is ready for her programming today.” Bonnie then added, now let’s go visit the daughters.

Both girls mirrored their mother’s condition when Bonnie entered their rooms, but they were not nearly as resistant to taking a second shot as the pain of withdrawal clouded their judgments.

“These two will break easily,” Bonnie said as she watched the second dose of the libido enhancing drug enter their system. “I wonder how quickly they will sacrifice their virginity as their body betrays them?”

“Each one is different,” Sanchez said and then she reached down and opened Hope’s vagina slightly. “Given the ample lubrication present, I would say this one will sacrifice hers early.”

Nicco called later in the morning.

“Can they be ready by Friday evening? I am having a cocktail party at my home and I would love to have them in attendance. I am sure some of my guests would appreciate having the women of the Amos family present.”

“Yes, we will have them there,” Bonnie said. “They should be more than prepared for a public viewing by the end of the week.”

The following morning, all three women were brought together in the Amo’s living room. “I have good news,” Bonnie announced. “Mr. Robles has invited the three of you to a cocktail party on Friday evening and you accepted. We have a lot of work to do before then.”

“Now hold out your arms.” As Bonnie watched, all three obediently held out their arms and were quickly injected with both drugs.

“See, is it much better when you cooperate.” Bonnie smiled as she spoke and watched the drugs take hold.

Dr Sanchez then spoke. “Please watch the large screen tv and enjoy the show.” Nodding to an assistant, the screen came to life with a variety of sexual clips most depicting some sort of lesbian display. Each woman had a headset fit over her ears where the sound was pumped. Embedded in the audio were a series of subliminal messages assaulting their brain; a brain adsorbing instructions like a sponge. Each woman visibly relaxed and settled into their chair focusing intently on the screen.

Sanchez walked over to Bonnie and whispered, “given the dosing and messaging, it should not be long now.” She was not wrong and within 15 minutes, each woman seemed agitated.

Cindy was the first to take the mental stimulation and turn it into physical action. As everyone watched, Cindy, her eyes never leaving the images on the screen, slowly let her right hand fall to her breast and she was soon caressing g her already firm nipple between her warm fingers. She alternated from one side to another as her breathing intensified.

A smile broke out on Sanchez’s face when Cindy’s left hand fell into her lap. As Cindy spread her legs, her fingers slipped into her wetness and within seconds, the mother of two began stroking herself as her eyes remained glued to the screen. Subliminal messages saying “good girl” entered into her mind as she continued to stroke.

Hope and Dawn were not far behind their mother and the two coeds quickly joined her in masturbatory pleasures as their fingers reached out to explore their nipples and clits. Soon all three were lost in the sensations being fueled by a combination of the drugs and their own touches. However, Cindy and her daughters were not allowed to cum.

“Need combined with increased libido provides the perfect training environment,” Dr Sanchez laughed.

Bonnie smiled, “please have the pictures and video of today’s session added to the Amos collection. I am sure her husband will love her performance and those of his daughters.”

Conditioning continued all week. By Wednesday, each woman’s need was spiking, which is just where Bonnie wanted it for Friday’s cocktail party. Dr. Sanchez walked in and said her conditioning aided by the drugs would have each woman believing Nicco was an old family friend and leave them ready to enjoy themselves.

“Good,” Bonnie smiled, “I am sure Nicco will take plenty of pictures to capture the moment for Amos.” She looked around and spoke to Harper. “Bring in the stylist and makeup artist. She added, make sure they are waxed totally and present a perfect appearance.”

On Friday afternoon, the three women prepared for the evening’s activities. Their arousal levels were high and all three had gone through an edging session right before noon. Dr. Sanchez continually adjusted their medications to ensure libidos would peak at the party.

At 6pm, the three women met in the Amos family’s living room. All three looked stunning, but especially the daughters. Dressed in short cocktail dresses, one red and one black, the daughters would turn heads. Cindy’s dress was not as short, but was still revealing. Standing together for pictures,all three looked forward to the evening with old family friends. When Cindy saw Bonnie out of the corner of her eyes she commented, “it is such a shame my husband cannot join us.” She did not see the glee in Bonnie’s eyes as she made the statement.

“I would not worry,” Bonnie said, “I am sure Mr. Amos will hear all about the party..

With that, the three women walked out to a waiting limo sent by Nicco. As they departed, Bonnie turned to everyone and said, “make it like we were never here. Sanitize this place but leave plenty of drug and drug evidence in each woman’s room.”

Two hours later, a van drove away from the Amos home. Inside everything was neat, clean and showed no signs of the past week’s activity.

As Cindy and her daughter’s walked into the party, all eyes turned towards them. As Nicco approached, he held out his arms and Cindy joined him in a long, intimate embrace. “Nicco, it is so wonderful to see you. I am sorry that John is out of town, but Dawn and Hope have joined us.” Nicco could almost see the flush of arousal as he held Cindy in his arms. He then hugged each daughter witnessing the same reaction which brought a smile to his face.

As the party progressed, Nicco spent time with Cindy often holding his arm around her shoulder or rubbing the bare skin on her upper back. Each touch sent sparks of excitement into Cindy’s body as her arousal, caused by the drugs and her constant edging peaked just as Bonnie planned. As she stood there, Cindy could feel lubrication flowing freely. She was almost embarrassed by the wetness she felt.

Looking across the room, Cindy spotted her daughters. Each was standing close to a guest who was also stroking their bare backs. Cindy knew from the flush of their skin, that both Hope and Dawn were feeling the same arousal sweeping through her body. When Nicco whispered in her ear that her daughters were sensual and sexy, all Cindy could do was agree.

Nicco then introduced his Cindy and her daughters to the crowd. “This is the wife of Prosecutor John Amos and she brought her two beautiful daughters with her this evening. Prosecutor Amos is out of town, but has a surprise when he returns.” Everyone in the room laughed but Cindy and her daughters.

Nicco nodded to an assistant, who walked over with a tray containing three syringes. “Ahh, what have we here,” Nicco asked and then called the three women over. To where he was standing.

Cindy and her daughters immediately recognized the syringes. The recognition triggered an immediate response where they were filled with need and a hunger for the contents. Everyone in attendance saw the change in the women.

“These three ladies now have a need for what I provide and will do anything to meet that need as you shall see. I am sure Amos will appreciate their desires when he sees the images from this evening.” Nicco laughed as he turned and set the tray down on a nearby table.

Looking at Cindy and the daughters he simply said, “you know that you cannot get a taste while fully dressed. Why don’t you remove your dresses.”

Immediately and to the audience’s amusement, the three women began unzipping and slowly stepping out of their dresses. As they stepped out of them, each dropped the dress at their feet and stood in front of Amos. Each had on matching lingerie consisting of a lacy bra, thong, garter and stockings. The material was semi transparent, so everyone had a good view of their bodies.

“Amazing how they just did that without hesitation,” one guest said.

Amos replied quickly, “my newest formula is not only quite addicting, but makes the user extremely compliant.” He looked around, “we have had these women for a week and look at them.” Laughing, he added, “by the end of the evening,I am sure even the most skeptical among you will agree that my organization has stumbled on a gold mine.”

Turning to the Amos women, Nicco said, “ok ladies, now let’s give you what you want and get the party started. One by one, Cindy and her daughters received their shot of Nicco’s drug and each immediately broke out into a smile as wave after wave of euphoria washed over them.

Nicco’s wife walked over to Cindy and said “you have magnificent breasts for a woman your age. Why don’t you take off your bra and let everyone see.”

Smiling as if nothing was amiss, Cindy reached behind her back, unclasped her bra and slipped it off her shoulders. Immediately, her breasts were free and her nipples hardened. Cindy then looked to Rita Robles to see if she was satisfied. Rita nodded, but added, “I think you would look better with some decorative nipple clamps and immediately sent an assistant out to retrieve a pair.

Rita then looked towards the two daughters and with a devilish smile said “please remove your bras too.” Soon all three stood with breasts exposed as the photographer posed them for pictures with the various guests.

“I am sure Amos will appreciate who is family is socializing with these days.”

As the cameras clicked, excitement flowed through the bodies of the three women. The exposure turned them on and the drugs insured they were fully open to every suggestion made by the partygoers.

“Why don’t you just get naked,” Nicco blurted out amazed at the effectiveness of his own drugs. As he watched each woman stripped fully standing naked before the crowd. Again, cameras recorded the action.

“Now,” a woman in the crowd shouted, “why don’t the young ones show some sisterly love while mom watches.”

“What a great idea,” Rita announced. She walked over and whispered something into Hope’s ear and then did the same to her sister. Handing a glass of wine to Cindy, she directed her to a chair where she sat.

“Now watch your daughters,” Rita said with a smile. “I am sure they will be very entertaining.”

As all eyes turned, Dawn, the older of the sisters turned to embrace her younger sister. The images were again recorded. As their trim and athletic bodies pressed together, they joined in a kiss—— a kiss that became deeper and more passionate by the second. Hope, the youngest daughter literally moaned into her sister’s mouth as their tongues explored deeply.

“OMG that is hot,” Rita whispered in Cindy’s ear as the mother sat mesmerized by what she was seeing. “Why don’t you touch along with your daughters and show them your support.” Rita took the glass of wine from Cindy’s hand and watched as the wife of the prosecutor began touching her waxed pussy. As she did, three members from Nicco’s organization knelt behind her for a picture. “Something for Amos to remember us by,” they laughed.

The party went on around the women performing as Rita directed. Hope and Dawn were now locked in a tight “69” position, while Cindy had a finger not only in her pussy, but her ass. Each woman moaned and each posed deliciously for the camera. By the time Hope and Dawn were ready to cum, digital images had turned into video complete with audio. Anyone watching the tapes could not fail to see the enjoyment all three received while performing for the crowd. All eyes were on the two coeds as first one and then the other screamed as an orgasm swept over them. It was all too much for Cindy too as the mother cried out “OMG” as her body visibly quivered in the throws of her own release.

Nicco now stepped in front of Cindy as his two younger brothers stood in front of Hope and Dawn. Each slowly unzipped their pants and while laughing and exposed their flaccid cocks to the women in front of them. Immediately, the women’s programming kicked in as did their libido. Cindy, Dawn and Hope all felt a rush of arousal as the cocks in front of their faces looked both beautiful and delicious. One by one, the Amos women took a cock between their lips and soon all three were sucking the Robles men for all they were worth.

“Your husband will love these videos,” Nicco laughed adding, “maybe you should finger yourself as you suck.” Immediately, Cindy began fingering her soaked pussy. Within minutes all three women were doing the same as their fingers moved in and out of their bodies while hardening cocks filled their mouths.

Each woman had the same thought, the cock in front of her was sexy, beautiful and she needed to suck it. Their conditioning and the drugs combined to give them pleasure while they provided pleasure. As the crowd watched the three women continued their oral ministrations until Nicco and then his brothers exploded filling the mouth of each Amos women with spurt after spurt of warm, sticky cum. Cindy could not swallow fast enough and went to wipe some of Nicco’s cum from her cheek, but was stopped by the photographer. “Leave it there, it will make a better shot.”

Throughout the evening, Cindy and her daughters continued to orally pleasure both men and women at the party. “We have enough video and stills for an entire album,” Rita said to her husband adding, “Amos is in for a surprise.”

“Amos is in for many surprises,” Nicco said.

For the next three days, the women received their shots and additional programming. “You need to be ready for when your husband and father comes home,” Bonnie reminded the group.

Sanchez reviewing the notes on the women did not hesitate to call Nicco proudly proclaiming, “they are ready for Mr. Amos now.”

John Amos returned home the following evening and was surprised to find his wife and daughters waiting for him dressed like they were going to a cocktail party.

“What’s the occasion,” Amos asked.

“Is there something wrong with the women in your life looking good when you return home,” Cindy asked with a smile.

Across town, Nicco, Rita, Bonnie and Dr. Sanchez were sipping drinks watching the scene unfold. What Amos did not know was his entire home was wired for video and audio and the entire evening was not only being broadcast to Nicco, but also recorded for future use.

Bonnie looked to Nicco, “after tonight the prosecutor will not be a problem.” They watched as Cindy mixed a drink for her husband and two daughters, adding a huge dose of the libido enhancer in each drink. Bonnie remarked, “that will get things started as Cindy has already had hers.”

As Nicco watched the video feed, Hope and Dawn sat across from their father asking him about his trip. As the girls talked to him, their programming kicked in and they saw him more and more as an object of their sexual attention and affection. As Hope leaned forward clearly giving her father a view of her pert breasts hanging free under the material of her dress, Dawn began seductively crossing and uncrossing her legs. Each time she did, Nicco could see the prosecutor’s eyes follow his daughter’s legs and each time Nicco knew John Amos was getting a glimpse of his daughter’s smooth pussy. From the squirming Amos was doing in his chair, Nicco knew the drugs in his system were working their magic.

Cindy watched her husband as her daughters continued to put on a not so subtle show. John Amos did not hear his wife walk behind him and was only aware of her presence when the syringe went into his arm. “Cindy, what and the.....” were the only words that got out of his mouth before a wave of euphoria and dizziness washed over the prosecutor’s body. True to her programming, Cindy turned to the girls and announced, “we can have some fun with your daddy now.”

John Amos could not understand what was happening as Cindy whispered in his ear, “why don’t we go to the bedroom as I have missed you.” Amos found himself standing and obediently following her lead. Deep inside his mind, John knew something was wrong, but in his present state and under the effect of the drugs, his libido was peaking and he was extremely compliant. He found himself unable to resist.

“Dr. Sanchez, it seems even the strong prosecutor could not resist complying with his wife’s instructions after the injection,” Nicco said as he watched the video feed.

Sanchez smiled and nodded, “I think any future issues you have with the law are over. Now the rest of the night will just be for insurance, backup, and our entertainment pleasure.”

As they watched, Cindy Amos maneuvered her husband close to the bed where she kissed him deeply while removing his clothes. Once her husband was naked, she placed him on the bed and taking his arms and legs, soon had him secured spread eagle to the bed posts. She stood back and admired her handiwork as she watched her husband start to regain some control of his senses.

“Cindy, what are you doing? Why am I like this? This is not like you.” These words flew from Amo’s lips as laying on the bed, the prosecutor watched his wife peel her dress off and get naked before him. He remembered little except waking up in bed, naked and secured.

“You can untie me,” Amos laughed.

“Oh not until we are done with you,” Cindy whispered as she emphasized the word “we.”

“We, what do you mean by we?” Amos asked with some concern.

Instead of answering, Cindy simply called out, “oh girl’s, can you come in here and help me for a few minutes?”

Amos was shocked as his two college aged daughters entered the room and eyed him laying naked on the bed.

“Cindy, what the hell are you doing, what are you thinking? Girls, get out of here, your mother is not right at the moment.” Amos looked around embarrassed avoiding his daughters leers.

Cindy looked at her daughters and said, “why don’t the two of yourselves get ready while I prepare your father.”

Amos shook his head no as Cindy crawled into bed with him. As she kissed down his body, the drugs in his system did their magic and he felt his cock stir. At the same time, his eyes were drawn to the side of the bed where both Dawn and Hope were stripping. By the time Cindy’s lips found his cock, three things had happened: Amos was hard, his daughters were naked, and Cindy’s pussy was almost dripping.

“My god no,” Amos moaned as Cindy’s lips slid down his hard shaft for the first time.

“Cindy, the girls, please stop. What are you doing,” Amos yelled.

“What do you think she is doing daddy,” Hope whispered walking closer to watch. “Mom is sucking your cock.”

Amos was stunned to hear his daughter talk in such graphic terms and was even further stunned as Dawn walked over and wantonly opened her pussy lips showing how wet and swollen she had become.

“Does daddy want some of this?. Dawn purred.

For the first time, Amos saw a small tattoo over Dawn’s pubic region that read ‘daddy’s girl’ inscribed with today’s date. Looking to Hope, he saw the same markings and he shook his head no.

Amos could feel his libido surge and tried to block out what was going on. It was impossible. His wife’s lips on his cock and his daughters’ lips, now on each of his nipples, made him as hard as he had ever been in his life. When he went to yell “nooo”, Dawn stuffed her moist thong between his lips. Her scent flooded his nostrils and his cock throbbed.

Cindy got off of Amos’ cock and leaving the bed, she returned with a syringe. Staring at it, Amos grunted through the thong’s material in his mouth.

“Oh daddy, you look so cute laying there like that,” Hope said as Cindy approached. She continued, “you will love what mom’s got for you. Mr. Nicco made it just for us as a welcome home present.”

Amos, eyes widened at the mention of Nicco’s name, but he could do nothing as the syringe found a waiting vein and John’s world changed.

“Look at your daddy now, he is having fun,” Cindy said. “I think it is time for you girls to give your daddy his gift.”

John just stared straight ahead as a feeling of euphoria washed over him. He felt his cock throb and could see Cindy sitting beside him. He felt a weight on the bed and could see Dawn, his beautiful daughter, moving over him. He knew this was wrong, but could not fight in any way. As he had an almost out of body experience, Dawn straddled his hips. He could feel his cock make contact with her warm pussy and he watched as she lowered herself. He knew she was a virgin and felt resistance and then he heard her cry out and the resistance was no more.

“Daddy fuck me,” Dawn screamed as Cindy, watching from the bed, fingered herself.

Amos could do nothing to stop nature from taking its course. As his daughter’s tight body rode his cock, it was only a matter of time before the drugs won out. Amos could feel his balls swell and tighten as his daughter rode with a greater intensity. Dawn screamed as her orgasm ripped through her body and her spasm triggered John. He exploded in the ripe and fertile body of his eldest daughter.

“Bravo,” said Nicco watching the video feed from afar. “How the mighty have fallen.” As he watched, the younger daughter Hope joined the scene, using her lips to clean off her father. There was no doubt she was enjoying the heady flavor of her father’s cum combined with her sister’s juices. As she sucked, Cindy started to finger her youngest from behind. As Hope moaned into his cock, Amos felt it begin to harden again. He had no idea he would be ready so soon.

“Look mom, he’s hard again,” whispered Hope as she climbed over her dad straddling g him where her sister had previously been. Amos was now in a pleasurable fog and when he felt Hope’s warm pussy surround the head of his cock, Amo’s pressed his hips upward with a quick, firm thrust. Hope moaned lightly as her body’s resistance was penetrated. The next thing she felt was fullness as Amos moved deeper and deeper in his youngest daughter.

“This is perfect,” Nicco said. “I won’t ever need a get out of jail card.”

To Be Continued.