The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Insight

Chapter 13

I woke early the next morning. Isabella was still asleep, so I dressed quickly and went to a nearby coffee shop, finding it by accessing the knowledge I had gained from Victor. I sat outside the shop sipping my coffee in the semi-cool morning air. Sending my mind north I discovered that Ash, Jess, and Cindy were back in Tucson but were still sleeping. Rather than wake them I decided to contact them later to arrange a time and place to meet. When I had finished my coffee I ordered a second one for Isabella and returned to the hotel.

While we waited for the girls to cross into Mexico we went out for breakfast and then returned to El Tigre’s place. I had intended to make the criminals who I had made help me turn themselves over to the cops with full confessions. But a mental conversation with Ashley convinced me not to. She explained that even if I destroyed their memories, an Intuitive would be able to learn a lot from them. And forty plus guys turning themselves in would be sure to hit the international news. So instead, I met with each man individually to scan his mind. I erased their knowledge of the previous three days, and created in them a deep sense of guilt for past crimes. They would spend the remainder of their lives working hard to make up for the pain that they had caused others. This gave me an idea of what to do about the seventeen pleasure women. I chose seventeen of the best and most capable men and caused them each to love one of the women. Not as a lover, but as a daughter. They were to provide for, protect, and love the woman entrusted to them, and ensure that they grew and developed into capable adults. I also entrusted six of them with $5000 each. With a few simple adjustments I ensured that they would safeguard the money until I called on them to bring it to me.

As I finished making these changes a loud air horn blew outside the building. Our ride was here! Taking a deep breath I put my arm around Isabella’s waist, and walked out to meet my girls.

They came around the front of the hulking RV and stopped dead in their tracks. I wasn’t sure how they would react, so I reached out to taste their thoughts and emotions. I think what shocked me the most was that they weren’t surprised. In fact, they seemed to have expected this!

The three of them looked at the constipated expression on my face and burst into laughter. Then they walked quickly towards us and embraced Isabella first, and then me! “Welcome to the family, Isabella,” said Cindy. Isabella’s face lit up and her eyes filled with tears as she returned the women’s warm hugs of welcome.

My mouth must have been hanging open, for when they turned towards me Cindy, Jess, and Ashley were trying hard not to laugh. They made quite unattractive snorting and wheezing sounds around the delicate fingers they held to their mouths. They each gave me kisses, which I gratefully accepted, but after a minute I pushed them all back.

“Ok, how the hell do you know about Isabella?” I demanded.

It was Ashley who answered me. “When you contacted me this morning I could sense something different in the tone of your thoughts. So, I, uh, read them while we talked. Then I shared the memory with Cindy and Jess… please don’t be mad at me!”

“But how is that possible?” I asked. “We were over a hundred miles apart and my mind was shielded!” Ash winked at me and said, “You’re new to this game, sonny, I’ve still got a lot to teach you, even if you are a hotshot telepath.”

“Ok, I’ll admit that I have some things to learn,” I answered. Apparently I still had a LOT to learn. “But if you want me to teach you Spanish you’re going to have to explain this to me once we are on the road!” She smiled at me and bowed her head in mock defeat. “You’re right,” she said. “Your language learning trick trumps mine, young grasshopper. I will teach you all I know.”

Although I tried to act upset I just couldn’t do it. I was so happy to have my women with me again. I noticed that Jess and Cindy were no longer treating Ashley as a rival, but rather as a sister. And as we climbed up into the RV the three of them gathered around Isabella, trying to communicate through the language barrier.

As we travelled south I planted the knowledge of Spanish into Cindy, Jess and Ashley. This time, however, I copied Isabella’s Spanish instead of that which I had learned from Victor. I assumed that there would be differences in how men and women spoke and thought. Then I gave Isabella the ability to speak English, something I hadn’t thought to do earlier since Spanish now seemed so natural to me. The process affected them just as it had me. They passed out for several hours, but when they awoke the languages were fully integrated with their neural networks. Then I cornered Ashley and insisted that she show me how she had entered my mind without my knowledge.

It turned out to be quite simple, really. It was an important lesson on how knowledge and subtly can overcome ignorance and brute strength. There are two ways in which telepaths can communicate mentally. They can project their thoughts into other peoples’ minds, which is how I communicated with Cindy and Jess. Or they could allow other telepaths to enter their own mind and hold the conversation there. This is what I had unwittingly done when communicating with Ashley. Since I had granted her access to my mind she had been able to learn all about Isabella. Ash then showed me how to create a shielded “safe room” inside my outer shield. This would allow me to invite other telepaths into the foyer of my mind, but no farther.

Determined to try out this new knowledge I searched for the minds of the Counsel telepaths that I had turned to our side. It took a while, but eventually I found them. They were still trying to follow the maze-like trail we had left while crisscrossing the southern states. William was there, but I didn’t want to talk with him. I pulled the awareness of one of the other telepaths into a shielded area of my own mind and requested an update. They had been sent reinforcements to bolster their numbers. So they were back at two full teams of six people. William was the acting group leader. The three new members were newbies who had been easily subdued and turned to our side. There was some unwelcome news, however. Several days earlier they had run into another group of two teams that the Counsel had set on our trail. This meant that we were again being hunted for real.

As we travelled ever southward we talked about where to go and what to do once we got there. Isabella told us of a beautiful beach town called Puerto Escondido, just two hours south of Acapulco. The place sounded enchanting, and remote enough to meet our privacy requirements.

When we finally checked into a hotel in Puerto Escondido we spent two days resting, eating in beachside restaurants, and exploring the small city. The tropical heat seemed to have a slowing effect on the pace of life in that place. It was a much-needed break after the previous two weeks of living out of other people’s RVs. Isabella found a large furnished house on the beach that could be rented by the week. In her name we also rented a van and five little scooters for getting around town. Ashley felt that we would be safe there for no more than a month. So I decided that we would stay for two weeks, and then move on.

Now that I had nothing else to do I wanted to continue experimenting with the gemstones. I also needed to figure out what to tell Jess. Cindy was eager to begin teaching her to use her empathy, but we needed a logical explanation as to why it was unlocked. As a woman, and an empath, Cindy had unique insight into the matter. She felt that telling Jess the truth would just cause her pain, while resolving nothing. Ashley, ever the devious one, suggested that I leave for the day with Isabella. At the end of the day we returned with a simple vitamin pill that I caused Jess to believe was Flash. We gave it to her, and move on from there. I was troubled by this deception but decided to play along, hoping that it wouldn’t return to bite us in the ass someday.

While it was a beautiful place, I found myself pining for the mountains, the forest, and the crisp, fresh air of our old cabin in Idaho. I lay in the shade of a palm tree and watched as the women frolicked in the waves. Soon they left the ocean and began walking up the beach towards the house, which was behind me. The sun-heated sand quickly began to burn their feet and they started to run, laughing and screaming. Four stunning women danced towards me dressed only in little bikinis. Their breasts wobbled and bounced with their every hurried step.

As their slender, feminine forms bounced and swayed my mouth grew dry with desire. I followed them into the house and up the stairs. As I walked into the large master bedroom I heard the shower running in the en suite bathroom and the women were just slipping out of their tops. Four beautiful pairs of breasts turned in my direction and I wasn’t sure where to look or what to do first. Reaching down I pulled my shirt up over my head and then slipped out of my shorts. My cock, already hard and throbbing, burst free. The women’s eyes dropped to my dick and I was pleased to see their pupils dilate with desire.

Turning, I stepped into the bathroom and entered the now steaming shower. A few seconds later a blast of cold air told me the women had followed. I watched as one by one they joined me, closing the glass door behind them. The shower, intended for just one or two people, was small. That was just fine with me, as it meant the four women had to press tightly up against me. The hot water fell on my neck and back and the women stood on all sides of me. Jess was to my left, Ashley to my right, Cindy was behind me and Isabella stood in front of me. Their hard nipples pressed against my sides, back and chest. Isabella raised her arms, wrapped them around my neck, and kissed me. I raised my hands and caressed her firm, full breasts. Her hard nipples felt like pebbles against the palms of my hands. Cindy’s arms snaked around me from behind and began to gently stroke my cock, lubricating it with soap. Jess and Ashley lifted my arms and, draping them over their backs, pressed up tightly against me and began sucking my nipples. It felt so fucking amazing that I was afraid I might suffer a sensory overload.

After a moment Isabella stopped kissing me and slid down until she crouched in front of me. Her mouth sucked firmly onto the head of my cock. Her hands began to massage my balls, while Cindy continued to stroke my shaft. I took turns kissing Ashley and Jess while reaching under their arms to fondle their perky tits. Everything felt amazing and I wanted the women to feel it as well. Never before had I been with all four of them at the same time. Reaching out, I connected our minds. Each woman could feel exactly what I was feeling as well as the emotions and sensations of the other women. Suddenly the way that they were touching me changed significantly yet subtly. They were now able to feel for themselves how their mouths, tongues, hands and tits were pleasing me. As a result they were able to refine their technique in order to provide the most pleasure.

My arousal flared up quickly, climbing from mere excitement to passion and then continuing on to ecstasy. The four women were moaning and whimpering as they squirmed and rubbed against me with more and more vigor. Cindy moved around in front of me and I massaged her tits. We were near the breaking point. I had tried to hold the climax off as long as possible, but I soon knew that I had lost that battle. Lowering my head I sucked one of Cindy’s rock hard little nipples into my mouth and bit down firmly.

That was all it took. Everyone sucked in a great gasp of air and then held their breath, shear pleasure making it impossible to breathe. Time seemed to freeze as we crashed through the threshold of physical pleasure into a place we had never been before. For a few brief seconds we experienced a unity of body, mind and soul that none of us had known to be possible. Distantly I felt my cock throb and pulse as it spewed burst after burst of cum into Isabella’s open mouth. My entire body was tensed, and I wasn’t sure how much longer I could handle the sensations that screamed through my body. Then my vision darkened and I felt myself, together with the women, crumble to the shower floor. I’m not sure how long we lay there unconscious, but eventually the shower water, which had gone icy cold, awoke us. We lay wedged together in a tangled heap of bodies. Thankfully, no one had been hurt when we fell. Shivering, I stood up on shaky legs and turned off the water. Then one by one I disentangled the women and helped them out of the shower.

I spent my days experimenting. Cindy and Jess practiced empathy together. The other women reveled in the sun and the sand. I tested Isabella as I had the others. She consistently chose an amethyst gemstone, even when blindfolded. After a couple of days I noticed that Cindy seemed quite withdrawn and quiet. When I asked her what was wrong she admitted to being confused about Jess. While she definitely had empathic ability, she didn’t seem to have much. She had learned the basics easily enough, but seemed unable to succeed at the mid-level exercises.

I decided to try examining Jess’s ability with my telepathy. I easily found the area of the brain where her ability glowed with beautiful splendor. Reaching into the other women’s minds I compared her ability with theirs. Isabella’s power was not nearly as resplendent as the other women’s. But Jess’s glowed with an intensity that matched Cindy’s and Ashley’s. I knew that both of those women were exceptionally gifted, so why was Jess, who’s power seemed their equal, struggling to learn simple things? After a moment, I noticed that though each woman’s power glowed with the same fierce energy, the brain structure around each power center was slightly different. It was as though each woman’s mind channeled the power in different ways. Suddenly this made perfect sense to me. The power was the same in all of us. Which was why I was able to link the mirror shield to their talent. The only difference was how much power each person had, and how it was directed or channeled for use. I looked inward at my own psi power and was astonished to see that, compared with mine, the women’s power seemed like candles beside a bon fire.

The brain structure around my power was nearly identical to Ashley’s; they were the minds of telepaths. As a telekinetic, Isabella’s was quite different from everyone else’s. I was surprised, however, to discover that the structure of Jess and Cindy’s minds were also different from each other. Jess’s definitely resembled Cindy’s but it also varied significantly. I wondered why this might be, and if it was why Jess was having difficulty with empathy.

As the days passed my enthusiasm again began to wane. Each and every experiment resulted in dead ends and failure. After nearly twelve days I had had enough. I began to wonder if only telepathy could be affected by gemstones. The women wanted to spend the evening on the beach, watching the sunset. We bought a few beers and sat in the warm sand, playing poker, and watching the sun disappear over the ocean. I don’t know if Jess was bluffing or if she had a really good hand, but she said, “I’m going all in this time.” The phrase struck a chord in my mind. All in. That was something I hadn’t thought of trying in my experiments. Jumping up I said, “you guys keep playing, I’ve got a new idea I want to try.”

I ran to my makeshift lab in the house’s kitchen and threw everything together. I grabbed a galena stone, two agates, a quartz crystal and an amethyst. Then I added the blood of each woman. Finally, I added the new ingredients: my own blood, and my amber bloodstone. Then came the hard part… waiting to find out if the experiment would work.

Early the next morning I shuffled groggily into the kitchen and examined the stones. There was no visible difference, but I didn’t know if there should be. I rinsed the stones off in the sink, dried them, and set them out on the counter. Then I sat back with a cup of coffee and waited for the women to wake. After a few short minutes my patience expired. I woke them with a gentle mental touch. One by one they entered the kitchen, curiosity plainly written on their faces. As their eyes settled on the gemstones their weariness fell away, replaced by excitement.

I handed each woman her stone, but nothing obvious happened. Cindy’s was an agate, Jess had an agate and a galena, Ashley’s was a quartz crystal, and Isabella’s was an amethyst.

“Do you feel anything?” I asked the ladies.

“No,” they each replied in turn.

Of all our abilities, Isabella’s telekinetic talents were the most easily observed. I asked the women to follow me outside and then asked Isabella to try lifting the van. She looked at me incredulously. While her mental strength was greater than her physical strength, her talent was not really all that strong. She would have a hard time lifting a heavy person, let alone the van. Sighing, she turned the van while the rest of us stood in a semi-circle around her. With my mental eye I watched her extend her telekinesis. The van began to wobble and shake, as it would if a large person were to get in or out of it. But it remained solidly attached to the ground.

I let out a breath that I hadn’t realized I had been holding. Failure again. Exasperated, I turned towards the beach. I need a few minutes alone to think this through. As I turned, I realized that something was pressing gently against my mental shield. Closing my eyes I surveyed it. Immediately I noticed a stream of… something… that flowed from Isabella’s ring and stopped when it ran up against my barrier. Curious, I adjusted my shield, so that it allowed only the mysterious stream to pass. The stream dove into my mind and latched onto the place where my psi power glowed. This was amazing!

Opening my eyes I realized that all four women were staring at me as I stood stalk still before them with my eyes closed. “Isabella,” I said. “Can you please try that again?” She looked embarrassed, but turned back to the vehicle. As she began to use her power the stream attempted to siphon power from me, but my shield, while allowing it to enter my mind, blocked the return path. I made a hasty adjustment and immediately power gushed down the connection between us.

Isabella’s hands were clenched into little fists and her body shook as she tried with all her might to lift the van. When my power flooded into her the van suddenly shot upward like a giant rock from a catapult. It flew at least sixty feet into the air. Isabella, caught completely by surprise, squealed in shock and released the vehicle. “No!” I cried as the van turned a lazy summersault at the apex of its flight. Then it smashed back down to earth, crashing on the beach with stunning force some forty feet away. We stood staring at each other in stunned silence. It took several seconds for the realization to sink in. It had worked!

We spent the rest of the day experimenting with this amazing new discovery. The connection with Isabella remained in place, even when she wasn’t actively using her ability. When Cindy, Ashley and Jess tried to use their abilities a connection between me, and each of them, was also created. They could not share their power directly with each other. But I could draw power from them to hold, use or share as the need dictated. I could also control the flow of power like a tap, increasing or decreasing the flow as necessary, or allowing power to flow only one way or the other. Leaving the connections wide open allowed the women to draw power from me, and through me from the other women, at will. This sharing of power greatly enhanced all our abilities. Jess was able to easily learn the most complicated empathic exercises. Cindy was able to sense and manipulate people’s emotions from blocks away. But we still were not sure what Jess’s galena gemstone was for. No connection between it and my mind had yet been established.

The effect on my telepathy was astounding. The range of my mental net grew from 750 yards to something more than mile. I asked Ashley to shield her mind and try to keep me out. But with the power I drew from the three other women her best shields seemed as insubstantial as cobwebs. My mind returned to the seventeen pleasure women. How many people could I add to this circle? That is when I began to wonder just how powerful this discovery could make a person. Could other telepaths replicate the experiment? If so, what was to stop them from enslaving masses of people and setting themselves up as demigods? Nothing. Ignorance alone. A shiver travelled down my spine. This was a secret that we could not allow to get out. The consequences would be devastating.

Ashley, with her devious mind, came up with a partial solution. Instead of carrying the stones or wearing them as jewelry, why not implant them? The idea was excellent. It would help to further obscure the discovery from outsiders, especially our enemies. Cindy suggested that the best place to implant the stones was in the little hollow spot just behind the collarbone.

My ability to numb pain made the surgeries simple and easy. Cindy, putting her nursing experience to good use, used a scalpel to make a small incision in each of us. Then, once the stones were implanted, she neatly stitched the cuts shut. Then Ashley, who had some experience with field dressing wounds, implanted Cindy’s stone. To complete the deception I placed a clear, unbound quart crystal into the setting of my ring and slipped it onto my hand.

That night I didn’t sleep very well. My thoughts kept returning to the seventeen women… and their guards. The power that our small circle of five gave me was intoxicating. What would it be like to bind thirty-four more people into the circle? I couldn’t imagine the ecstasy so much power would provide. But then, where would it stop? With a hundred people? A thousand? No. The temptation was too great. I could not allow myself to desire it.

As the women slept I entered their thoughts and altered their memories. They would remember that I had created the stones, but would not know how I had done it. This ensured that the information could not be stolen from their minds. For safe measure, I also made sure they could not speak of the stones with anyone who was not part of our circle.

The next few days we spent familiarizing ourselves with our newfound power, and discovering what we could do with it. In our excitement we paid little attention to the passing of time. Then, one afternoon the five of us went for a walk along the beach. The women chatted happily and I reveled in the warm, humid air. A wave swept in around our feet, and as it retreated it left a beautiful little shell behind. Bending over to pick it up saved my life. Something hot and angry blasted into me just inside my shoulder, whipping me around and throwing me roughly to the ground. Nearly three seconds later we heard the distant sound of a gunshot.