The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Insight

Chapter twelve:

In the end crossing the border was surprisingly easy. It seems that people are more concerned about what comes out of Mexico than about what goes in. The RV I was riding in had to do a bunch of paper work in order to temporarily import the vehicle into the country. So I just stepped out and walked away into the streets of Nogales. My heart pounded hard in my chest for the first half hour every time I saw a cop or soldier (and they were everywhere), but then I remembered that I could make myself ‘invisible’ to those within the reach of my net. After nearly being stepped on and bumped into a dozen times I learned to make people flow around me by causing their subconscious, but not their conscious mind, to be aware of me.

Nothing seemed familiar to me. The streets were dirty, the traffic was insane and everyone was speaking in Spanish. There were little hole-in-the-wall convenience stores on every corner. I had sent the ladies off with all of our cash, keeping only one hundred dollars for myself. I didn’t know how to ask anyone for directions to a moneychanger so I walked around until I saw a bank. They wanted my passport but I acted like I couldn’t understand and soon they just exchanged the cash for me. I walked out with around a thousand two hundred pesos.

It didn’t take long before I realized that I would have to learn some Spanish if I wanted to get anywhere. Could my telepathy help me? I had never tried copying that much information before.

Wandering around I saw a sign for a hotel. The receptionist was a heavyset, middle age woman who called a young man over when she saw me. In broken English he asked if I wanted a room. It cost me nearly half of my money, but I needed a quiet place to strategize and work. The young man, whose name was Victor, lead me to my room and, opening the door for me, showed me how to use the ancient air conditioning. He then stood waiting, and I assumed he wanted a tip. How much should I give him, I wondered. Then I realized it didn’t matter, I could make him believe that I had given whatever he considered to be an appropriate amount.

“Come, sit.” I said, motioning to a chair beside a small table. As Victor sat down I closed and locked the door. Then I sat on the bed across from him and got to work. I searched his mind, trying to find the easiest way to extract the Spanish language from his head. Finally, I found the language center, just behind his forehead in the frontal lobe of his brain. I tried to grab hold of the information and simply drag it into the same spot in my own mind. But this was a much larger collection of data than any memories I had previously copied. Finally, I settled on creating a tube-like link, or conduit, between Victor’s mind and my own. The tube began to siphon the knowledge into my own frontal cortex. It took nearly an hour and twenty minutes, and when it was done my head hurt like hell. Not quite as badly as that first day when I had practiced on Samson, but I definitely needed to lie down for a while. “Victor, voy to layme down en my cama,” I said, Spanish and English mixing together into an unintelligible sentence. Shit! I thought. What if Victor speaks Texmex instead of true Spanish!

I woke a few hours later. The sun was now shining in the window on the opposite side of the room. I calculated that it must have been around mid afternoon. Rolling over, I saw that Victor was still sitting in the chair. He looked incredibly bored.

“Oye guey, porque sigues sentado alli?” I asked, wondering why he was still sitting there. Victor looked at me with a strange expression. “I thought you didn’t speak Spanish,” he said curiously. “And I’m sitting here because I can’t get up… but I’m not sure why.”

I realized two things then. First, I had asked Victor why he was still sitting there in Spanish! It had come to me so naturally that I thought I had spoken the words in English. Yes! It had worked! Then I suddenly realized why he hadn’t been able to leave the chair. The mental commands I had placed in his mind required that he obey me. I had told him to sit, but had never told him that he could get up again!

Feeling a bit guilty I said, “You can get up now. Go find us some food and get ready to go out. Meet me here in ten minutes. I want you to show me around town and take me to a low level street dealer.”

When Victor had left I lay back down and focused my thoughts on Ashley. Instantly her thoughts sprang into my mind. I could sense that she wasn’t too far to the north of me.

“Hi Ash,’ I thought to her. “Is everything ok?” I could feel the joy in her mental communication when she answered me. “Yes, everything is fine. It is so good to hear from you. How are things going down there?”

“It’s going well.” I answered. “I checked into a hotel in Nogales and learned Spanish this afternoon. I’m getting ready to head out with a guide I picked up.”

“You learned Spanish in one afternoon?” She thought back at me. I could tell from her mental tone that she thought I was joking.

“Well, you know what I mean,” I replied. “I learned it with telepathy. It kind of knocked me flat for a couple of hours, but now I’m feeling fine.”

There was a long pause, and then Ash thought back at me. “Brian, I was taught that what you just did was impossible. Copying thoughts and memories is one thing, but the entire structure and vocabulary of a language is entirely another. That’s why telepath’s don’t quickly become doctors, scientists or mathematicians; we simply cannot copy that much knowledge, and if we could we still wouldn’t be able to interface it with our own minds in a coherent way.” I sent her an image of me shrugging my shoulders. “It wasn’t that big a deal,” I said. “It just made me really tired for a bit.”

“Ash, I forgot to ask this before I left this morning. I have noticed that when you use your blood gem to break through people’s hematite shields, you do it with a touch that lasts less than a second. What’s the trick to doing it so fast?” I asked.

“It isn’t all that complicated,” she replied. “Just create a package of commands and place it in the person’s mind. If you create the package right it will unpack and install itself, much like a zipped computer file. Hold on a second, I’ll send you an example.” A minute later she sent me a tiny, tightly compressed ‘package.’ I allowed it past my shield, and the example quickly unfolded in my mind. This would make it much easier to quickly gain control of large groups of people. “You can make a bunch of different pre-made packets to be used in different situations,” she continued, “then you just copy and use whichever one you need.” Someone knocked on my door. I sent a tendril of thought out and recognized Victor on the other side. “I’ve gotta go Ash, say hi to everyone for me and tell them I’m OK.”

Victor was standing outside the door with two plates of Chilaquiles. Amazing! A few hours before I could never have even said that word, let alone known what it meant. The food was so spicy that it caused sweat to break out in little beads on my forehead. But we wolfed it down, and then I told Victor what I wanted to do. He looked quite concerned.

“You don’t realize how dangerous this is.” He cautioned. “If they think you’re spying on them or something they will just shoot you, no questions asked.”

“Victor, all I have to do is get within 750 yards of them and I will be in control.” I said calmly.

Victor led me down a series of back alleyways and I quickly got turned around. I entered his head and copied his knowledge of the town’s layout. Finally, we came out into a market that had been set up across an entire street. We entered the market and walked between stalls that sold every kind of food I could imagine… and some that I couldn’t identify, even with my newfound knowledge. Eventually, we came to a stand that sold pirated music and movies. A couple of kids, maybe 16 or 17 years old, were sitting on stools playing with cell phones.

“Hey, Güero,” Victor said to one of them. I want to introduce you to a friend of mine. He’s here to talk business.” The kids looked at me suspiciously but I placed a tiny package in their minds and within seconds they were mine. With my commands rooted deep in their subconscious their entire demeanor changed.

“Hey cool, man, where you from?” The ringleader asked me. “From near New York,” I replied.

“What’s your name?” I inquired.

“They call me Nacho,” the kid answered.

These kids were just the first wrung on the ladder. I could take their cash, but it wouldn’t be worth it. Instead I intended to set them on a better life path when this was all over.

Soon they were leading me through more back streets to the place where their supplier lived. This is where things could get a bit dicey. The further up the ladder I climbed the more likely I would be to run into a telepath.

“Hey, do you guys carry guns?” I asked.

“Of course,” answered everyone but Victor. He didn’t run in this crowd. I decided to send him home in case things got out of control. “Ok, let’s go in. I want you to introduce me to your supplier.”

The ringleader rapped out a secret code on the closed door and it opened almost immediately. The man who answered was a big, pot bellied man with heavily scarred knuckles and a crooked nose. He’d obviously seen his fair share of action.

“Who is this?” He demanded directly. Nacho answered him in a submissive voice. “He’s an American who’s here to talk about doing some business with el Tigre.”

The man just stared at me aggressively. “The Tigre doesn’t like surprise visits.” The man said. “We need to check this guy out before any meeting can happen.” This guy was really suspicious. I guess that was necessary in order to survive in the Mexican underworld. While he spoke, I had been refining the package I had used on Nacho and his friends. Now I placed it into the man’s mind, and as my commands settled in he relaxed. “Ok, follow me.” He said in a much milder tone of voice.

“Wait a minute,” I said. I could sense three other people in the building. But I was hesitant to probe them too deeply incase one of them was a telepath. That would only serve to warn him of my presence.

“Are there any telepaths in there?” I asked. “No, there is just the boss and two more body guards,” answered the bruiser. “They are all movers.”

Making a quick connection with each one I pushed the updated packet into their minds. This approach made things so much simpler. I wished that I had asked Ashley about it earlier.

El Tigre and his three guards were now under my influence. I was surprised at how slight the man was. While I sat in what served as a living room sipping an ice-cold beer he brought me all the cash that was in the house. There was about $2,000 in US currency and $15,000 pesos... totaling somewhere around $3,000 US. This was a good start. It would keep us alive for a while.

But I knew that there was a lot more to be had. El Tigre was still a low man on the totem pole. So I ordered him, and my growing army of guards, to take me to his superior, and thus I worked my way up the chain of command.

The next day I rented a large, beat up old bus and took my band of merry men to a larger city, about two hours away, where the “mero mero,” or top guy, lived in a luxurious mansion. The place would be extremely well protected, so I decided to turn as many of his guards as possible to my own side before approaching with my own small army.

Sending out a net of invisibility I sat in the bus half a block away from the massive house, and spent an hour turning guard after guard. Soon my gang, including those still in the house, was up to nearly 45 men, all heavily armed. Feeling certain that I had turned most, if not all, of the guards, I walked up to the front door and entered the mansion. It was beautiful. The entrance was a large arched hallway with marble floors, and statues stood in alcoves along the walls.

As we walked through the home I was pleasantly surprised to find gorgeous young women, clearly of various nationalities, working or lounging around the house. They were all wearing flowing gowns of such thin material that they were completely see through. I entered one of the women’s minds and discovered that she had been influenced by a telepath. But, his work was more akin to that of a bulldozer than that of a surgeon. Either he was extremely unskilled, or he just didn’t care about these women. Anger ignited within me and grew stronger as we found more and more of these women. They were like zombies. All free will had been firmly squashed, and their personalities and memories nearly completely erased. There was only enough mental function left to allow them to serve as maids and mistresses. I stopped for a minute to try to repair one of the women. But there was nothing left to fix.

Room after room we searched the place, turning several guards and finding more pleasure women. Not knowing what to do with them I ordered them to put on some real clothes and go wait in the bus. I couldn’t leave them here, but I couldn’t deal with them right now either.

Finally, we found the man we were looking for. He was eating a quiet breakfast in the garden. Several exotic young women attended his every need. Sitting across from him was a woman whose beauty was astounding, even in comparison to the gorgeous, scantily clad servants. She had long, luxurious black hair, which was pulled back into a French braid. Although the table obscured part of her form I could tell that she was slender. She was wearing a traditional Mexican dress, embroidered with blue flowers, which was low cut enough to show significant cleavage below her long, slender neck. Her breasts were large and full, and looked to be quite firm under the dress’s ruffled top. She looked up as I entered the garden with my entourage. Her eyes were so dark they almost seemed black, and they were full of deep sadness and despair. When our eyes connected I stumbled slightly and my heart leapt, my breath catching in my throat. Her beauty almost cost us the day. The man on the other side of the table leapt to his feet, lifted a large machine gun, and swung it towards us.

Bullets began to spray into my men and we all dove for cover. He could have easily cut us all down then, but the woman who sat across from him stood up and shoved the table into him hard. He stumbled sideways, still holding onto the weapon’s trigger, but the bullets now flew harmlessly into the sky. One of the men with me, reacting quickly, put several bullets into the man before he could swing his weapon back in our directly. The bullets smashed into him with a loud thwack, throwing the man off his feet and into the wall. Running over the prostrate form I saw that one of the bullets had hit him squarely in the chest. He would be dead in less than a minute. Kneeling at his side, I placed a hand on his head and attempted to enter his mind to extract the information I needed. But I immediately ran into a strong mental shield. This was the telepath! The man was fading quickly, and I was unable to breach his shield before the life drained out of him.

I stood slowly and turned to face the woman. She was breathing hard but stood tall and proud, looking down at the body on the ground. Extending my mind toward her I was able to easily enter her thoughts, but I was surprised to see that she was different from the other women. Her mind had not been altered. Although she appeared confident on the outside, I sensed strong fear in her mind. She thought that we were a rival drug cartel, and that she had just switched from the hands of one evil master to another. I calmed her fear and, after placing one simple command that she should trust me, withdrew. She turned towards me. We were still standing about twenty feet apart.

“It’s ok,” I said. “We aren’t here to harm you. What is your name?”

“Isabella,” she answered.

“It is good to meet you Isabella.” I turned back to my men. Three were lying in pools of their own blood. Four more were injured, but it looked as though they would survive. “Those shots are sure to draw attention. Spread out through the house and look for cash. Use blankets or pillowcases or whatever you can find to hold it. Go, quickly.” I commanded.

While my men searched the house I lead Isabella out to our bus, which was parked nearby. It wasn’t long before I heard sirens in the distance. I sent a mental command for the men to leave the house quickly. Within 30 seconds a steam of men came running out of the building, making their way toward us. I searched them anxiously; hoping that Nacho and his two friends had made it out. When I saw them I relaxed.

“Ok,” I told the bus driver as the last man stepped onto the bus. “Let’s get out of here!”

We drove back to Nogales, arriving as evening set in, and the men hauled the cash into the Boss’s lair. “Spread out and sort the money.” I commanded. Picking up a handful of pesos I turned to Isabella and, offering her my arm said, “Come on, let’s get out of here. Let me buy you a meal.”

As we left arm in arm I caste a net of invisibility around us. It was nighttime, and Nogales was known to be a dangerous town. I caused a taxi driver to notice us and stop. He took us to a nice, upper end restaurant that he knew. Within minutes we arrived and I helped Isabella out of the vehicle. As she stretched her leg to step out, I couldn’t help caressing it with my eyes. She was all woman, this one.

As we waited for our meal to arrive I took Isabella’s hand and began to ask her about herself. I could have learned it faster directly from her mind, but I loved the sound of her soft, musical voice. She was 22 years old and was from southern Mexico; a place called Oaxaca. Six months ago she had been forced to serve as mistress to the man we had just killed. They had threatened to kill her parents and her younger siblings if she refused. The man, being a telepath, could have altered her mind, but he found great pleasure in forcing her to serve him voluntarily, even though she hated him with a burning passion.

Isabella struggled to hold back tears, and her voice wavered as her story unfolded. Something began to grow inside me and I recognized the same feelings of protectiveness that I had felt the night that I had met Jess. Startled, I checked my shields to make sure that this was not a repeat of that experience. My shields were intact. No external force, beyond the natural power of a beautiful but desperate woman, was at work in my mind.

We ate while she shared. When she was finished we sat silently, sipping coffee and sharing a dessert. Then she asked me about myself. I thought for a moment, then entered her mind and removed the command that she trust me, replacing it only with the knowledge that she was safe and had nothing to fear from me. I had learned a harsh lesson with Jess and Cindy, and I didn’t want to relive those mistakes.

“Isabella,” I said carefully, “You have probably figured out by now that I’m a telepath. If you will allow me to, I would like to share the past several months of my life with you.”

I had been thinking about how I had absorbed years’ worth of language from Victor in just over an hour. I believed that I could interface my memory of the past month and a half with Isabella’s mind in such a way that she would simply gain the knowledge of my memories in a matter of minutes, without having to relive them in her mind.

Isabella hesitated for a second, and then nodded her head. I realized that this was difficult for her after the ordeal she had been through over the past six months. Taking her hand I began linking my memories to her own. It took three or four minutes for me to finish. She sat with her eyes closed for several more minutes. When she opened her eyes she looked deep into mine without saying anything for a long time. I began to feel uncomfortable, so I said, “You... uh... can’t ever tell anyone about this, of course.” She just kept looking at me... into me. I was preparing to reverse what I had just done when she finally took a slow breath and said, “If you had simply told me what you just showed me, I would have thought you were a pervert and a very dangerous man. But, I can... feel how much you love Cindy and Jess... and though you haven’t realized it yet, you love Ashley too. But even more wonderful is that your love has not been diminished by dividing itself between them; instead your love has... multiplied. I wouldn’t have believed it possible, but you love each of them more!”

Embarrassed, I looked down at my coffee cup, not sure how to respond to her insightful observations. The silence stretched on interminably. Finally, I looked up at her. She too was staring at her coffee. When we made eye contact again I quickly looked away.

“Brian,” she said softly. I looked at her. Her eyes were downcast again. “I... would you... I mean, I know you don’t know me very well, but... this is a lot to ask, but... may I join your family?”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. This woman was so amazing that my mouth went dry and my tongue stuck to the roof of my mouth every time I looked at her. And she was asking me if she could be mine? She continued to stare down at her coffee, waiting nervously for some kind of answer from me. Entering her mind I realized that she was afraid that I wouldn’t want her.

Stammering I sought some way to answer her. “Y.. y... YES!” I said. “Yes! I would be incredibly honored for you to join us!” She still seemed afraid.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“I... well, the other women are so beautiful... I would understand if you didn’t want me.” She answered.

“What!” I expelled. “Don’t want you? I would have to be crazy not to want you!” She didn’t realize how incredibly beautiful she was! “Isabella, I want to show you another memory,” I said.

Searching my mind I found the moment when my eyes had first settled on her. Touching her mind lightly I pulled her into my own so that we could watch the moment together. When it was done I saw tears in her eyes. “That’s really how you see me?” she asked. “Yes,” I answered, “that is how all men see you. And I would be crazy not to desire you for myself. I must tell you, though, that I am a jealous man. If you chose to become mine, I will make some changes in your mind that will bind you to me. And it will take a while for us all to get to know each other. You saw that Jess and Cindy were a little hesitant to accept Ashley, at first.”

“If you had not shown me your memories I would never agree to this. But now I find that I desperately long to be yours, and to be a part of your family.” Isabella answered. “So, yes, please make me yours.”

“Uh… ok,” I answered smiling at her. Entering her mind I made the same changes that I had to my other three women. She would find me attractive and long to please me in every way. She would obey me and love me and would no longer find herself attracted to other men. Finally, I placed a mirror shield around her mind, tying it into her own ability to sustain it.

“It is done,” I said smiling, “you now belong to me.” She smiled and came around the table to hug me and sit in my lap. With her body pressed up against mine I could feel her womanly curves and her slender waist in my arms. My mouth went dry again. I wanted to get back to my room in the hotel as quickly as possible. But first we had to swing by El Tigre’s lair again.

When we arrived, the money was neatly stacked and organized, dollars were on one table and pesos were on another.

“How much is there?” I asked Nacho.

“Well, we kept losing count,” he answered, “but we think we got around fifteen thousand in US currency and another twenty thousand dollars in pesos. We weren’t able to find very much because you told us to leave before the cops arrived.” He was apologizing for not getting more!

“No, this is excellent,” I answered. With the cash I had picked up at various stops the day before I had a combined total of over fifty thousand dollars. “If I need more, there are always other drug lords around, right?” Nacho smiled at my attempt to make a joke. “Yeah, he said, there are at least another eight or ten cartels that we haven’t even touched, and most are far wealthier than this one was.”

“Alright,” I said. “Go buy some backpacks and pack it all up. Use one color for US currency and a different one for pesos, you can choose whatever colors you want. When you have it all packed up store it in a back room. Set up a rotating guard with at least ten people on duty at all times, one or two of who should be movers. Oh, and give each person here five hundred pesos to cover a few meals. I’ll come by sometime tomorrow to pick up the backpacks.”

With that, I placed my arm around Isabella’s waist and headed back to my room. As we left I saw the seventeen women that I had freed waiting in two large bedrooms, and looking lost. What was I going to do with them?

When we arrived at the hotel Victor met us in the small lobby. I could see the relief in his eyes when he saw me. I reassured him that we were fine. Then I headed up to my room with my new lady. When the door shut behind me Isabella turned shyly and looked at me with her hands clasped in front of her. I reached out and, placing my hands on her tiny waist, pulled her gently towards me. She lifted her head and I kissed her. How was it possible that each of my women invoked a similar and yet completely different physical response in me? As we kissed I undid the wide red belt that drew her white dress in around her waist. Then she turned and, lifting her long hair to expose the beautiful curve of her neck, asked me to help her with the buttons that ran down her back. I couldn’t resist running my hands over her slender neck and throat before doing as she asked.

When I reached the final button at her lower back I slid my hands inside her dress from behind. Oh, her skin was so incredibly smooth and warm. She leaned back into me as I raise my hands and felt the shape of her full breasts. They were much larger than my other girls’ tits. “What size are your breasts?” I asked in her ear. “They are DD cups,” she answered. I loved the sound of her melodious voice.

Reaching up I pushed the dress off over her shoulders and it fell, pooling around her feet. I turned her around and stepped back to get a better view. Her entire body, though slender, was curvaceous and toned. Just hints of her ribs were visible along her sides as she breathed in. She was wearing a low cut, white bra. Her breathing increased as I surveyed her. Then, reaching forward, I slid the bra straps off her shoulders as well.

Turning her around again, I stepped close behind her, slid my hands over her now bare shoulders, down her chest, and inside both cups of her bra. Her breasts filled my hands, and large nipples poked between my fingers. She turned her head towards me and we kissed again, long and passionately while she leaned back into my chest and I cupped her breasts in my hands. My dick was straining at my pants and I desperately wanted her to touch it. She seemed to sense my need, for then she turned and backed away from me, reaching both arms behind her back and undoing her bra. It fell to the floor and she thrust her chest out, allowing me to see her tits in all their glory. They were magnificent. For all their size they were firm and perky. Her nipples, hard with arousal, were surrounded by light brown areolas about an inch in diameter. Normally I like slightly smaller breasts, but I was enthralled with Isabella’s. The contrast between her full breasts, her narrow waist and her mildly flaring hips, was incredible. Something tugged at my shirt and I looked down. Then my arms flew up and the shirt whipped off over my head of its own accord. Startled, I looked up at Isabella; she was smiling at me and I realized that I hadn’t asked her, or even thought about, what her psi talent was. She was a mover!

Then my jeans unbuttoned themselves and fell to the floor, followed by my boxers. Isabella stared openly at my cock, evaluating me. I knew that she would like what she saw because I had made sure of it when I was in her mind earlier. She came slowly forward, wearing only a pair of tight, white panties, and reached down to stroke my dick. Her fingers felt wonderful. It had been nearly three days since I had last had sex, the longest period of abstinence that I had suffered since meeting Jess on that day nearly two months ago.

Pushing against my chest until I fell back, landing on the bed, Isabella then slipped out of her panties. From the foot of the bed she reached out and laid her hands on my ankles, then slowly slid her finger nails up my legs until they brushed, ever so slightly against my balls, and then continued on, over my stomach and then to my chest. Her breasts hung below her, swaying gently back and forth as she crouched over me. Her nails continued to trace lines of fire across my chest.

Then, as she circled my nipples, she suddenly grabbed them both between her nails and pinched, hard. I yelped in pain as she fell back, laughing. “I’m sorry,” she said. “Let me make it up to you.” Her head dropped to my groin and I felt moist warmth suddenly engulf my cock. Her hair covered her face completely as she began slurping slowly up and down my shaft. I reached down and fondled her beautiful breasts as she sucked. Twinges of pleasure shot from my cock through my spine and legs. Each shock was almost, but not quite, unbearable. Shifting and twisting my body I managed to turn on the bed until my head was between her legs and I was able to get my first glimpse of her bald pussy. Wrapping my arms around her legs I raised my head and slowly licked her cunt from end to end. She gasped and took a deep breath around my cock. So I did it again. Then I tightened my lips around her vagina and began to thrust my tongue back and forth as quickly as I could. Her reaction was immediate. Gasping and moaning she began to suck my cock harder and faster, whimpering all the while. I could feel the first faint tingles of an orgasm building, so I reached out and joined our minds together. Our minds, our emotions, our physical sensations, even our heartbeats and breathing suddenly joined together, settling into a rhythm and throbbing in unison.

This tremendous intimacy catapulted us into ecstasy. When our orgasm hit she began to tremble and shake, taking deep gasping breaths and clamping down on the base of my cock with her teeth. I yowled in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Instead of detracting from the pleasure the pain actually served, in some illogical way, to enhance it even more. I came deep in Isabella’s throat as her teeth sent piercing pain through me. My orgasm continued on and on for what seemed like an eternity. After a few seconds I was no longer sure if the orgasm was mine or Isabella’s, or both of ours.

Afterwards Isabella continued to suck on me, sending more jolts of electric pleasure through my body. Finally, she released my dick and sat up, turning to face me. She was still flushed and breathing hard. Reaching out I marveled at her beauty as I stroked her stomach and chest with my hands. She lay down on her side, snuggled up against me, with her arm lying across my chest, and traced little designs on my skin with her index finger.

“That was incredible,” she said. “I have never had an orgasm anywhere near that intense. If they are all going to be like that I will be a very happy girl!”

“Just wait,” I replied. “The more minds we join together the more intense the experience becomes. The five of us just might end up having heart attacks or something!”

Isabella giggled shyly and said that she couldn’t wait to meet the other women. Something was stinging slightly around the base of my cock so I sat up and wearily walked to the bathroom, flipping on the light. When I examined myself I couldn’t believe what I saw. On each side of the base of my cock was a row of teeth marks. She had bit so hard that tiny drops of blood lined each row. Isabella followed me into the bathroom and came closer to see what I was looking at. “Oh no!” She cried, horrified. “I can’t believe I bit you that hard! Oh, I’m so sorry!” As her eyes filled with tears something welled up inside me and before I knew it I was bent over, holding onto the sink and laughing so hard that I could hardly breathe. Glancing up, I saw that Isabella was staring at me with the weirdest expression on her face, and it just made me laugh harder. I dropped to the floor, tears beginning to leak from the corners of my eyes. Isabella started to laugh a little as she realized that I wasn’t angry with her. Then, she began to see the humor in the situation and started to laugh harder and harder until we were holding onto each other on the bathroom floor and wiping tears from our eyes. As we began to regain control of ourselves I wondered how I was going to explain the teeth marks to Cindy, Jess and Ashley. I pushed an image of myself trying to explain my battle scars to the other women, while at the same time introducing Isabella to them, into Isabella’s head, and we both burst into renewed peals of laughter.