The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Insight

Chapter Ten

By: Rogue Knave

Although I was exhausted, I didn’t sleep very well that night due to a series of dreams that began with my body being riddled with pain. Then I couldn’t breathe and something latched on to me; not onto my body, nor my mind, but onto some much deeper part of me. It latched onto the very core of my being and dragged me into a black abyss. The abyss wasn’t only black with the absence of light, but also with the absence of life. It was a void, an empty hole that nullified everything. It was utterly and absolutely terrifying. Each time, at the very last moment, I would jerk awake, breathing hard and covered in a slick of sweat.

Eventually I must have drifted off, for I slowly became aware of my watch alarm signaling that it was 6:30 am. I really didn’t want to get up, but I knew that it was necessary to get moving to stay ahead of the people who were looking for us.

I placed a gentle command to wake up in each of the women’s heads, and went to wash while they slowly awakened. Within thirty minutes we were all dressed, packed, and ready for the day. Then we sat around the basement living room to brainstorm our next course of action. Ashley had said that the best way to confuse the clairvoyants was to keep moving, without any particular destination in mind. After ten minutes of throwing ideas around we settled on a tentative plan. We would have Dave drive us south to Spokane. Once there, we would seek out a campground where we could hitch a ride in an RV... any RV, going in any direction, except back to Metaline Falls.

As we talked, I dug the little zip lock bag out of my backpack. Walking over a little sink in the bar, I removed the ring and rinsed it off. The water washed off the blood and crushed hematite, but I was disappointed when I saw that the stone was no longer clear, like William’s or Ashley’s had been. Instead, it was a deep amber color. I must have done something wrong.

Cindy, seeing the frown on my face asked, “did the blood gem work?”

Startled, Ashley asked, “You made a blood gem? But... where did you get the stone?”

I dried the gem off and turned around to show it to the ladies. “Why is it that color?” Jess asked.

But before I could answer Ashley stood up, and gasped, the blood draining from her face. On trembling legs she took three small steps towards me, and then stopped. She was staring at me with a mixture of fear and awe, and seemed to be having trouble formulating words.

Frowning at her I asked, “What’s wrong, Ash?”

“Y.. your ring!” she stumbled. “Did you make that?”

“Yes,” I answered, “someone gave the gemstone to me yesterday, and I learned how to make it from your own mind. But I must have done something wrong, it turned a funny color instead of staying clear like yours. Although, it is kind of pretty.”

“Oh…” Ash said, “I thought the prophecy was just a hoax… a myth...”

What the hell was going on? I was totally confused by Ashley’s words. I had no idea how to respond to her. Jess and Cindy, who were standing on either side of Ashley, gapped at her with their mouths hanging slightly open. They were as confused as I was.

Reaching out, I grabbed Ashley around her upper arm and pulled her gently towards me. “What is all this about?” I asked. “What is this… prophecy… you’re talking about?”

Ashley took a few deep breaths, hesitated, and then began talking, but she wouldn’t make eye contact with me. “We aren’t supposed to talk about it, but the rumors say that twenty five years ago, when the first blood gem was made, a gifted clairvoyant who everyone called ‘the Seer’ touched the stone and had a foreseeing.” She hesitated again, looking up at me quickly, but still refusing to lock eyes with me.

“What was this… prophecy about?” I asked.

Ashley continued her story, “The Counsel forbid anyone to speak of it, but the story is still retold quietly, mostly in an attempt to scare new recruits. As the story was shared in hushed tones, in secret places, it gained notoriety. Fifteen years ago someone started calling it “the prophecy,” and the name stuck. The prophecy says, “Beware the destroyer, beware the bearer of the amber blood gem. Destruction and chaos follow in his path; he will break to heal, destroy to rebuild. Beware the healer, beware the bearer of the amber blood gem.”

“When the Seer finished prophesying he collapsed and died. For a while people were quite shaken by these events, but as the years, and then decades, passed, the entire story began to be regarded as a myth... an urban legend of sorts. That is what I too believed, until I laid eyes on your amber stone just now.”

“And you think I’m this… ‘Bearer of the amber blood gem’?” I asked, shaken by her words.

“In twenty five years no one has ever created anything but clear blood gems.” Ashley said. “That is why we believed the foretelling to be false. I’ve never heard of any other clairvoyant seeing more than a few years into the future. The stress of viewing something so far off must have been what killed the Seer.”

This was ridiculous; there was no way that I could be the subject of a twenty five year old foretelling. I didn’t have the time or the inclination to think about these things right now. We needed to get on the road.

The women all watched me intently as I cautiously slipped the ring onto my right hand ring finger. I don’t know what I expected, but nothing seemed to happen. I looked at Ashley and she shrugged her shoulders. Turning to Cindy she asked, “Do you have a piece of hematite?”

“Yes, I have a pair of earrings left. I’ll get them.” Cindy answered.

Ashley held the earrings in her hand, and then said, “Touch me, and see if you can breach the hematite shield.”

I did as she suggested, and it was as though the hematite generated shield was non-existent. This was excellent. I now had a way around hematite gemstones. Breaking contact with Ashley I stepped back.

“Did it work?” Jess asked.

“Yes,” I replied. “Now let’s get ready to go…”

“Wait a second,” Ashley interrupted. Turning she handed the earrings back to Cindy, who was standing behind her. Then she turned back to face me. “Try again, but without touching me.”

This seemed like a useless exercise to me. She already knew that I could easily enter an unprotected mind, even from 750 yards away. Seeing the annoyed expression on my face she said, “please, just humor me.”

“Fine,” I answered, exasperation clear in my voice. “But then we need to get moving.”

Reaching out with my mind, I found hers, and entered it as easily as always. To prove my point to her I spoke, loudly, directly into her mind, “THERE, ARE YOU SATISFIED?”

Ashley’s eyes widened, and she again began to shake slightly. “WHAT’S THE MATTER WITH YOU NOW?” I asked, unable to keep the annoyance out of my mental communication. Slowly, Ashley lifted her right arm straight out before her, and opened her hand, palm facing upwards. While Ashley’s eyes remained locked onto me, Cindy, Jess, and I, stared at her open palm. Lying in her hand was one of Cindy’s hematite earrings.

“Wha… how…” I began. “I thought the blood stones only work when there is physical contact with the person.”

“That is true. Are you still so sure that you are not the ‘bearer of the amber gemstone’?” asked Ashley.

With weak knees, I sank down onto Ashley’s couch bed, which was still pulled out. Hesitantly, I focused on my mental net. My range didn’t seem to be any greater than before, about 750 yards in all directions. I could sense Dave’s still unshielded mind upstairs. He appeared to be preparing something to eat in the kitchen. I hadn’t commanded that he do this, his loneliness motivated him. Several of Dave’s neighbors were also within the scope of my net. Although they wore hematite, their minds were completely open to me.

Returning my attention to the women who were with me, I took a deep breath. I didn’t know what this all meant, but it seemed likely now that the prophecy had indeed been referring to me. It had called me a destroyer. What did that mean? I didn’t want to destroy anything, except possibly the Counsel itself. Jess and Ashley were watching me intently, but Cindy was looking at Jess, with her head cocked slightly sideways, as though she were curious about, or trying to sense, something. Jess’s mind still had my shield around it, so Cindy couldn’t have been sensing her emotions.

Shaking my head to clear my thoughts I said, “let’s go upstairs. Dave has some breakfast ready for us. Then we will ask him to drive us to Spokane.” I didn’t want to think about my amber stone or the prophecy right now. I just wanted to get us all safely away from Metaline Falls.

It was about 7:30 when we all trooped upstairs. I was surprised to see that it was still snowing hard. Dave had a small TV on in the kitchen, and was listening to the news. He heard us coming up the stairs and turned to greet us with a warm smile. While the ladies sat around the table chatting, I took over frying up some eggs, and Dave started making toast. The news anchor was saying something about a drug bust somewhere in northern Mexico. A military raid on a cartel house had found several tons of drugs, a veritable zoo of exotic animals, and millions in cash hidden throughout the property.

“I think that they are looking for you guys,” Dave said. “They are saying on the news that there are road blocks on all three roads out of town. They claim that they are checking for drunk drivers, but that doesn’t make any sense.”

It sure didn’t. Checking all three exits of a small town on a weekday morning in a snowstorm? Dave was right. Somehow they knew, or suspected, that we were in town. That probably meant that they were searching the homes with their ghosts as well. It was only a matter of time before they reached our area.

I was concerned about the roadblocks. The new ability granted to me by my gemstone could get us through, but only if the check points were manned solely by local police. Most likely there were also a telepath or two at each one as well. I wasn’t confident enough to go head to head with another telepath in a contest of wills. Mental warfare was something else I needed to practice and develop with Ashley’s help.

When I mentioned my unease to the rest of the group, it was Dave who came up with an alternative. “I have a snow mobile in the garage.” He said. “If you drive through the woods, you will come out at the highway several miles south of town. I can drive through the check point alone and meet up with you afterward.”

The idea was brilliant. My only concern was that a telepath might search Dave’s mind as he passed. Ashley explained that we could either erase his memories of the past 12 hours, or we could shield and hide them. I hadn’t even known that was possible, but I liked that idea. Searching his mind, we found another memory of a snowy winter night from years before, and made him think that it was from the previous night. Then Ashley showed me how to encapsulate Dave’s recent memories in a shield and move them to a hidden place in his mind. We were ready.

Heading out to the garage I found Dave’s snow mobile. There wasn’t enough room for the four of us to sit on it together, especially with our backpacks, so I tied a long sled behind it with a rope. According to the information I had extracted from Dave’s mind the trip should only take us about forty minutes, we could take turns riding the sled.

The next hour was the most fun that we had ever had together. When it was my turn to ride the sled, the girls managed to dump me off three times before I realized that they were doing it on purpose! Finally, we found the highway. We unloaded the sled, and hid it, together with the snowmobile, deep in the woods. Then we trudged the final two or three hundred yards to the road. As we walked, I noticed that Cindy was again studying Jess with a puzzled expression on her face. I wondered what that was all about, but at that same moment Jess saw Dave’s car pulling into a roadside turn out, and the train of thought slipped from my mind.

As we approached Dave he looked at us with a friendly but distant expression. When I replaced his hidden memories he remembered who we were and his entire demeanor changed. He relaxed and became more open. The heavy snow slowed us down, so it took nearly three hours to reach the outskirts of Spokane. We figured that the best place to catch an RV ride was at a campground, so we followed the road signs to the nearest KOA. Using my newfound ability I touched the clerks mind as we drove up. He met us in the driveway, with a key to one of the cabins. This ability sure made things a lot easier.

There were several RV’s that appeared to be getting a late start to the day because of the snowstorm. We gave Dave some cash and sent him to buy enough groceries to get us through the next several days and a large backpack for Ashley to use. As he drove away, I turned to the ladies and cleared my throat. “Let’s go for a walk and see if any RV’s are getting ready to leave. We need to move as far and as fast as we can in order to muddy the waters for those clairvoyants.”

We sauntered through the campground together, talking quietly. As we walked I reflected on all that had happened to me lately. Life just continued to get weirder. Two months ago I was just a regular guy. Then everything changed. First, I found myself responsible for two stunning women. Next I was being chased across the country by a powerful secret society. Then I picked up a third woman and discovered that I am the subject of a rather vague twenty five year old prophecy. All I could think of was that we needed to get well and truly away somewhere.

Finally we saw an elderly couple driving a car onto a trailer behind a bus-sized RV. The license plates were from British Columbia, Canada. As the gentleman secured his car to the trailer we approached him. Smiling, I said, “I see you’re from British Columbia!” The man turned and smiled openly. “Yes sir!” he said. “Are you from BC too?”

“No, we are from near Atlanta, Georgia.” I answered, inventing a location. “But I have always wanted to visit Canada.”

“It’s a beautiful country, I think you would like it,” the man answered in a mildly singsong like accent.

“I’m Brian,” I said, extending my hand. We shook and he had a warm, firm grip, which made me like him immediately.

“I’m Jack,” he replied. Reaching out with my telepathy I adjusted Jack’s mind.

“Come on in, I’d like you to meet the Mrs.” He said.

We met Rose, who was securing things inside the motor home in preparation for their departure. She was a cheerful, heavyset woman with rosy cheeks and a ready smile. And she was very excited about having visitors for the next leg of their trip. Jack said that it would be another half hour before they were ready to leave. The good news was that they were heading south, AWAY from Metaline Falls.

We decided to head back to the cabin to collect our backpacks, and wait for Dave to return from the store. We didn’t have to wait long. Within minutes Dave pulled up to the cabin. As I stepped outside to help carry in the bags, I saw two black vans, identical to the ones we had seen parked on the forestry road two nights ago, pull up and stop in front of the camp office. Shit! I thought that we had managed to get away. How had they found us so quickly?

With no time to waste I sent a command to Dave to get back into his car and go park beside the public bathrooms. Then I turned and stepped hastily back into the cabin, hoping that the people in the van hadn’t noticed us.

My face must have registered my panic because all three women leapt to their feet as I pushed the door shut with my back and leaned against it, breathing hard. “They’re here!” I said.

“But... how?” asked Cindy.

“It doesn’t matter how,” I answered, my reply sounding more curt than I had intended. “The only thing that matters is how to get away from them.”

Ashley stepped forward and stood in front of me. “Brian, don’t panic.” She said. “You can do this. Let me help you.” I nodded my head, her confidence helping me to refocus and center my thoughts.

“Ok,” Ash continued. “Can you tell how many people there are?”

I concentrated for a moment and counted. “Nine, I think.” I answered.

“Alright, then that is one full team and what is left of mine after the bear attack. That means that there will be three telepaths in the group, I would have been the fourth. You can tell which ones are the telepaths by the differences in their mental shields. All of the non-telepaths will have hematite shields, and you can get through those easily, just as you did when we tested your ring this morning.” This was a side of Ashley that I hadn’t seen before. She was calm, cool and clear headed. I realized that she had probably done this kind of thing many times before.

“Now,” she continued. “I want you to ignore the telepaths for now, if you try to get through their shields, they will know. With your mirror shields up, they cannot sense our presence, so we still have a few minutes before they figure out where we are. Start turning the rest of the group to our side.”

Nodding my head in affirmation, I followed Ashley’s instructions, diving into the closest mind. It was one of the clairvoyants. In her memories I could now see how they had been able to track us. When Dave had passed through the checkpoint in Metaline Falls, a telepath had searched his mind, and found nothing suspicious. But one of the clairvoyants had laid a hand on the car and foreseen that we would soon be traveling in it. The telepath had then ordered Dave to remove his hematite, and they had been following him at a discrete distance ever since. Thankfully, they had been too far back to notice when Dave dropped us off at the campground before heading to the grocery store.

Ashley’s mental voice broke into my thoughts. “Brian,” she said, “focus, there isn’t time to waste on that right now.” She was right. Diving into the clairvoyant’s mind I made a few quick adjustments. Then I moved on to the next mind, and the next. It was fast, crude work, but there wasn’t time for finesse. Two of the telepaths had entered the office while the rest of the crew waited in the vans. Now they came back out, and began walking toward our cabin, waving for the rest of the group to get out and follow them.

As they closed the distance, I finished adjusting the last non-telepathic mind, and ordered the seven people to run in order to catch up to the two telepaths. The first telepath reached the cabin’s door and slid the master key into the lock.

Placing my foot against the bottom of the door I held it shut. He began to push and shove, calling for his fellow telepath to help him. Sending a command to two of the movers I ordered them smash the two telepaths’ heads against the door… hard. They both dropped to the ground instantly unconscious.

The third telepath, who was jogging up with the rest of the group, slid to a stop, looking startled. “They must have a mover!” he said starting forward again. Pulling open the cabin door, I stepped out over the two unconscious bodies. The whole group pulled up short and stared at me. I looked down at the ground and realized that one of the two unconscious telepaths was William. I felt bad about that, but I hadn’t known it was he.

Turning to the final telepath, I said quietly, “Give yourself up, before you get hurt too.”

The man scoffed at me and said, “You want ME to surrender? We’ve got you completely surrounded and outnumbered!”

Turning to the rest of the group I said to two of the movers, “lift him into the air, but no one touch him, or he will be able to break through your hematite shield.” I had two other movers pick up the unconscious bodies, and we all squeezed into the tiny cabin. I wanted to be out of sight of any curious onlookers.

Well, I was in control now. But I had no idea what to do with all these people. Sending out a mental probe, I connected my mind with Cindy, Jess and Ash, so that we could have a private conversation.

“What are we going to do with all these people?” Jess asked, echoing my own thoughts.

With the danger over, I was beginning to think clearly again. “We are going to use them as spies in the Counsel’s ranks.” I said. “Ash, I need you to help me wipe their memories of the past fifteen minutes. Then we are going to make some deeper changes to their minds, turning them into sleeper cells. After that we will let them go. They will report to the counsel that we managed to escape again, and they will continue to track us. And we will leave enough of a trail to make it credible.”

I knew that William was on our side, so I decided to leave his mind alone. Instead, I focused on the other two telepaths, while Ashley made the necessary adjustments to the rest of the group. Entering the unconscious telepath’s mind was quite simple. I smashed through his shield just as I had with Ashley’s the day before. However, because he was unconscious, he was unable to defend himself, so I was easily able to enter his mind once I had breached his shield. When I discovered how much easier it was to enter an unconscious telepath’s mind I used chloroform on the one who was still awake. Turning the telepaths to our side was the most important piece of my hastily constructed plan. They were the leaders of these little six person teams. They could also adjust the minds of any new team members; and I would be able to communicate with them over great distances.

As I was finishing with the last telepath William groaned and rolled over holding his head between his hands. I sheepishly apologized to him for the knock on his head and asked Cindy to give him some painkillers from our medical stash.

Rolling up on his elbow, William sat on the edge of the bed. Through squinted eyes he studied the room, and then looked at me. His eyes dropped to my right hand, and I saw satisfaction in them as they settled on my amber stone. “Good,” he said. “You are the bearer of the amber blood gem. This is excellent.”

While Ash finished altering people’s minds, I filled William in on our plan. As he listened he nodded his head in agreement, but his eyes kept flickering off to my left to study Jess. Not her body, as most men did, but her face instead. “I’m glad that this little victory hasn’t made you over confident.” He said. “You don’t want the Counsel to realize who you are yet; otherwise they will turn their full attention to you. It would be best if you were to keep that gemstone hidden.”

At that moment, we heard the muffled rumble of an RV pulling up outside the cabin. Jack and Rose were there to pick us up.

“Ok, let’s go.” I said

I followed Cindy, Jess, and Ashley as they walked out the door and into the RV. As we settled into comfortable rotating armchairs Rose began serving drinks… icy cold root beer, tea, or coffee. Except for Rose, who chatted on in an incessant monologue, nobody said anything for the next ten minutes.

I couldn’t stop thinking about everything that had happened at the campground. Something was nagging at my mind, but it took me a while to figure out what it was. Then it hit me. William had not been surprised when he saw my amber gemstone. In fact, he had seemed to expect it. How could he have known? Was there something deeper going on here that I was missing? He had also studied Jess carefully. As though he were searching for something in her face. What was that all about?

Sending out a probe, I entered Jess’s mind and began searching. The mirror shield I had placed around her was beginning to unravel, so I reset it. Then I skimmed through her thoughts and memories, going back to several weeks before I had met her. Nothing seemed out of place. Out of curiosity, I decided to study the part of Jess’s mind where her as yet un-awakened psi talent resided, before withdrawing. As I approached that secluded part of her mind I noticed something that I hadn’t seen before. There was a tiny stream of something flowing from a small whole in the veil around her ability, and following my mental probe back into my own mind. It was coming from where her psi talent should be. I followed the stream back to my own head and saw that it was piggy backing on my probe in order to get through my shields. Then it attached to the part of my mind that governs emotions. Concerned, now, I dove back into Jess’s mind and studied the veil around her ability. I wasn’t sure what the veil should look like, but as I inspected it I thought it looked a lot like a cleverly disguised shield.

Forming a probe I wedged it into the tiny hole and pried at it as someone would pry with a crowbar. For a moment nothing happened. Then the entire veil, or shield, began to crack and crumble apart. Behind it I could see Jess’s psi ability glowing brightly, and throbbing with power. I immediately noticed something else floating in the space between her power and where her shield had been. Inspecting it, I recognized the same sort of bubble-like shield that Ash and I had used to encapsulate and hid Dave’s memories earlier that day. It wasn’t a strong shield. Its purpose was more to contain and hide than to protect from a direct attack. I pushed my probe gently through the shield and discovered a message from William. I could see him standing and speaking to Jess as though she were a video camera.

“If you have found this,” William said, “then you probably have many questions. Let me begin by apologizing for this deception, and explain to you why it was necessary. I am going to assume that by now we have met, but please bear in mind that when this message was created I did not yet know you.”

“Six month ago I attempted to escape the clutches of the Counsel. I fled with my wife, but they caught up to us and she was fatally shot. As she lay bleeding out in my arms she had a foretelling. It was about you. She said that you were the bearer of the amber blood gem, and the only one who could free me and my family from the Counsel. With her final breaths she told me what to do. I have followed her directions exactly. Everything you know about Jess is true, except that I awakened her ability two weeks before recording this message. Then I erased her memories of it, and created the shield that you just discovered around her power. Did you not wonder why she wasn’t wearing hematite that night while she danced? She is not even aware that she IS an empath, let alone that she has been influencing you to care for her. Her empathy can only directly affect you when you are in her mind, by taking advantage of your connection to get through your shield. Please, don’t hold this against her; I was just following the instructions my wife gave me with her final breaths.” As he spoke these words William lifted his hands in a beseeching manner.

Then he finished with this, “I don’t know what difference there is between your gem and mine. But I do know that it is not a mistake, nor a fluke. There is something about YOU that makes your gemstone amber. If you make another, it will be the same. I know that I have taken advantage of you, but please realize that these are the actions of a desperate man.” With that the message ended.

I floated there in Jess’s mind; heart broken as I realized that Jess’s love for me was not real. Oh, she didn’t know that and probably believed that she truly loved me, but I knew the truth now. William had manipulated both her and me. I remembered how differently I had responded to Ashley, a woman who I found extremely attractive, but had not been drawn in the same way that I had been to Jess. I felt numb as I realized that not only was Jess’s love for me false, my own love for her most likely was as well. Angrily I slammed my mental shields tight against Jess’s empathic influence. Now that I was aware of it I could block it out. In spite of my heartache, I knew that this was a valuable lesson that I needed to learn well. Never again would someone be able to enter my mind in this subtle and deceptive way.

I withdrew from Jess’s mind and found myself sitting, frozen with grief, in my armchair. The women, completely unaware of what I had just discovered, were chatting happily now around a little table on the other side of the vehicle. My heart was racing. Anger and adrenaline had charged me with energy. I wanted to run, to scream at the top of my lungs, to smash something into little pieces. This...betrayal...felt worse than that fateful day when Jason had ripped away my masculinity.

Cindy, who was sitting with her back towards me was studying Jess with that curious expression again as they talked. Ashley was facing me and something in my expression or posture must have revealed my tightly controlled fury and pain. She looked at me for a moment and then sent a wordless mental query to me. I hesitated, but my anger and hurt were desperate for release. Maybe sharing it would help. Instead of sending her what I had experienced, I opened the door of my mind to her with reckless abandon. Her eyes glazed over slightly as her mental eye watched the memories in my head. I could tell when she was done because her eyes sharpened and refocused on me.

She sat still for a moment and then stood up, without saying anything to anyone, and quietly walked over to me. Taking me by the hand she pulled gently, indicating that I should get up. Then she walked towards the back of the vehicle, pulling me along behind her.

Ashley led me into the master bedroom at the back of the RV. Then she closed and locked the door behind us. Turning to me she said, “Take me.”

In spite of my inner turmoil I was taken aback by this bold invitation. “Wh… what?” I asked.

“Take me.” She repeated. “Any how and any way that you wish.”

Reaching for her slowly, I grasped her gently by the chin, raised her face, and kissed her. She stood before me submissively as our lips touched. Hands hanging at her sides, she responded just enough to let me know that she was ok with this. I raised my hands and felt her breasts through her shirt. While on the small side, her breasts were still enough to fill my hands.

The feel of her cool lips against mine and her clothed breasts under my hands broke a dam inside of me. Instead of unbuttoning her blouse I grabbed hold of it with both hands and ripped it apart, the buttons dropping to the floor like rain. Reaching up I again felt her breasts through her bra as she shook off the destroyed top. They really were quite nice. My urgency seemed to keep growing. Reaching behind Ashley’s back I tore her bra apart at the clasps and pulled it forward over her shoulders. She was starting to respond to me now, breathing harder and becoming a little more interactive. My aggression seemed to strike a chord in her. As soon as her bra was out of the way, I gazed unabashedly at her breasts. Although she was very thin, there was more muscle on her body than I had expected. Her breasts were small, but they were so perky that they almost stood out straight. I squeezed one breast in each hand and then bend down and sucked one of her tiny nipples into my mouth. I sucked hard, biting at the same time. Finally she gasped out loud and clenched her fingers in my hair. As I sucked her nipples I undid the button of her pants and pulled them down, panties and all. Then I hurried out of my own jeans.

As soon as I was out of my clothes, I picked Ashley up and tossed her onto the bed. I didn’t usually like being this dominant, but my anger and pain were making me desperate. She seemed to enjoy being submissive to me. I crawled on top of her, positioned my cock between her legs and thrust hard. I had expected it to be difficult to push into Ashley’s vagina since we had only had two or three minutes of rough foreplay. However, her pussy was dripping wet already and I slid into her easily. I thrust hard for several minutes and she groaned and gasped under me. “Oh, more, more” she said, “push harder, HARDER!” So I did. I ravaged her with all my might and she loved it. As my orgasm began to build she stopped me with a hand on my chest. “I’ve never given anyone my ass. Do you want it?” Did I want it? Of course!

I pulled out of her pussy and she turned over. Lying with her shoulders and head on the bed, she lifted her lower body up on her knees, allowing me free and unrestricted access to her ass. Holding her by the hips I placed the tip of my dick against her asshole and pushed. As my cock slowly entered her she stiffened and gave a slight whimper of pain. “Do you want me to stop?” I asked, not really wanting to, but not wanting to hurt her either. “NO!” she whispered, “please don’t!”

Slowly, and as gently as I could, I continued to push into her. She bit her lip and hung her head between her arms. This felt wonderful! It was much tighter than any pussy I’d ever invaded, not that I had explored that many...yet. I pushed and pushed until finally I was completely inside her anus.

Ashley’s fingers were gripping the bedspread tightly. Now that I was all the way in I leaned over her back and lightly ran my fingers over the contour of her hanging breasts. Never in a million years would I have imagined that I would be able to have my way with a woman like this.

Then I began to thrust. Oh, it felt so wonderfully tight. That, combined with the feel of her breasts swaying slightly as they hung in my hands, her tight nipples rubbing on my palms, was so exciting that my orgasm began to grow quickly. “Harder!” she croaked. So I complied, grabbing her hips and thrusting into her as hard and as fast as I could. As my orgasm continued to grow I thrust hard into her mind as well. I fused our emotions and physical sensations together, not in the gentle way that I had always done with Cindy and Jess, but harshly, with all my strength. The resulting sensation was completely different than any other time. Our physical pleasure and my emotional pain joined together into a searing column of white-hot ecstasy. I gave three strong, quick thrusts, deep into her ass, and came hard. The orgasm continued on and on as I pumped her ass full of cum. A fraction of a second after my orgasm hit, Ashley bucked and cried out as hers also came. Reaching back, her hands scratched and clawed my ass and she let out a long cry of uncontrolled passion, “AAAAAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!” Then, her knees gave out under her, and she fell flat onto the bed, causing my cock to pull free of her ass. The final two squirts of my cum burst forth and hit her full in the face as she turned to look up at me, panting hard. She gasped and then reached up to wipe the semen out of her eyes, her body still twitching and spasming as her orgasm began to trail off.

“Eat it,” I said, as she slid a finger across her cheek. She hesitated for a second, but then she opened her mouth to stick her cum covered finger in. As she slid the finger into her mouth, her eyes widened in surprise. Her whole body jerked, and her eyes glazed over as another orgasm hit her hard. When it had passed she stared up at me and then scrambled up onto her knees. She plunged her mouth around my dick, her fingernails again digging into my ass as she came violently yet a third time when she tasted the sperm on my cock. My swollen member, thrust half way down her throat, muffled her moans of ecstasy.

After a moment the spasms slowed and then stopped. She leaned back, breathing deeply and looking up at me with a strange expression in her eyes. I crawled onto the bed beside her and she threw her arms around my neck, clinging to me with her forehead pressed up against my chest bone. “That was absolutely amazing,” she said finally. “I’ve never felt anything like that before. I have always been the...dominant one. I thought that I liked it that way, but it’s different with you. That was the best experience of my life.”

“What made you offer yourself to me, then?” I asked.

“I may not be an empath,” she answered, “but you can’t spend as much time in people’s heads as I have without learning a thing or two. You needed that. To be honest, I’ve been wanting it myself since I saw you with Cindy and Jess last night.”

She was right. I did feel much better now. The pain was still there, but dampened and far less piercing. The anger seemed to have evaporated. Now that my thoughts and emotions were clearer, I realized that I was not the only victim in this situation. Although it was Jess’s power that had manipulated me, she was not to blame. She too had been mentally and emotionally raped by William’s power.

That made me start to think about what I had done to Cindy that first night. How had what I had done to her been any different? Yes, I had told her about it afterwards, but she had had no choice but to accept it because of the changes I had made to her. It was time to set things right. I heaved a deep sigh and made some decisions that I would rather have put off or not made at all. I decided to erase Jess’s memories of me, and all that had transpired since she had met me. It hurt me deeply to think about losing her, but I knew that both my feelings and hers were contrived. Then, I would undo the changes I had made to Cindy’s mind and let the chips fall where they may. If she chose to leave me, it was no more than I deserved.

As I put my clothes on slowly I realized that I was dragging this out in an attempt to procrastinate on my decisions. Bucking myself up I quickly finished dressing and opened the door.

When I walked determinedly out of the room a strange scene greeted me. There were tears streaming down Jess’s face, but she was wearing a smile that was a mile wide. Cindy was kneeling in front Jess with a hand on her stomach, also beaming with joy.

“Brian!” Cindy said excitedly. “Guess what? Jess is pregnant!”