The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

In service.

Chapter 2 (On duty)

It took the 4 of them a couple of hours to reach the palatial mansion of Lord and Lady Fleming,when they all got there,they ‘asked’ Steve and Sylvie to leave the vehicle and follow them into the house.They openly admitted that they didn’t quite know how much they had to instruct them,they weren’t quite certain what Christine had done to them and that they were going to be ‘gentle’ with them until they did.Steve explained to them that they had the ability to do most things,but if they were given any instructions by them that they would override their natural thoughts.

“Thank you.“said his Lordship,sort of understanding.

He showed them round the house,and then near the end he took them to what would be their bedroom,and explained to them that he would now leave them for an hour to unpack their cases,he said,

“You will find your clothes in there,plus a few other things that we would like you to wear for us.We know that you are a couple,so therefore we’ve provided you with a few ‘items’ in that cupboard over there,to spice things along for you.”

“Thank you,sir.“they replied.

They unpacked their cases,and smiled at each other when Sylvie found a couple of very revealing tops and some very short skirts in her case and Steve found some very revealing shorts in his.They both found a PVC french maids outfit in their cases which certainly made Sylvie grin.At the end of the hour they had been asked to go downstairs and meet both of their ‘Masters’ in the main dining room,and so they did.When they arrived there both Lord and Lady Fleming were waiting there for them.

“Right,“said Lord Fleming,“I will now explain your duties.Now as we all know,but possibly don’t understand,Christine has done something to you to make you obey our every command,but we are not planning to abuse this privilege,or I’m not anyway,“looking at his wife and smiling,“but at the same time I’m planning to get some good work out of both of you. I expect you both to run the house totally,you will have some ‘normal’ servants working under you,but as they won’t be able to order you about, that shouldn’t be any problem.I’m told by Christine you will have no problems in doing this work.Now,we gather you accepted our request for the extra stimulation of ‘certain’ parts of your bodies, thank you for that, now let me explain.My wife is much younger than me,over 20 years younger in fact,and I can’t always cope with her demands,therefore Steve, there will be occasions when I will expect you to fulfil her ‘needs’,I know you can’t get her pregnant so I don’t care how often you have to do this,but if she asks,you can accept she has my permission. Now Sylvie, I’m an older man,and I need someone who is happy with my slower pace of lovemaking and my occasional failures, because of what has been done to you,my efforts should be enough to ensure that both of us are satisfied in this matter. Also my wife sometimes desires female company in bed,this is something we keep pretty quiet about,but you will satisfy those needs for her as well. Some of your clothing,you may have noticed is designed to turn us on, but you only need wear these when we request it,or if you so desire, for each other.Have you any questions?”

“Only when do you want us to start work,sir.”

“This evening,you will only need to provide and serve a meal for the 2 of us,so that shouldn’t be too difficult a start for you.You will start to run the house fully from tomorrow morning.Now I will introduce you to the other servants.”

Lady Fleming said,“I’ll do that dear.“and walked across to join them, taking the opportunity to test Sylvie’s rear in her movement across the room.She smiled and said, “I look forward to your company my dear, and your tongue as well!“She looked at Steve and said “Don’t worry I plan to road test you as well, sometime soon.“She looked at her husband and said,“Thank you dear,for doing this for me.”

“Thats alright my dear,at least this way its discreet.”

She then took Steve and Sylvie to the servants area and introduced them as the new couple who would run the house ‘downstairs’.They were given a friendly welcome by the other staff,who of course didn’t know their secret,and after her Ladyship had explained that they would be preparing their meal tonight,and that they were to show them where everything was kept,but that tonight the rest of them would prepare the staff’s meals as they had been doing recently.They would only take up full duties tomorrow.

“Thank you,your ladyship.“they all said in unison.

When her Ladyship went back to her husband,the rest of the staff began to chat to Steve and Sylvie quite openly,perhaps as much to find out how firm they were going to be as anything else.Sylvie searched through her ‘database’ to find a meal to serve tonight with what they had in stock,went into conference with Steve,and they made a joint decision. The other servants were quite happy to help them,but their programming made sure they were very methodical and required little help,other than finding various things that they needed.The meal was a great success, only remarkable,in that a few days earlier,neither of them would have considered cooking anything complicated whatsoever!They were called into the dining room afterwards,when they had helped clear the table and her Ladyship spoke to them.

“We are very pleased with the meal you prepared for us.It is now 8.30, we will give you enough time to clear the kitchen,then at 10.30 you will go to bed together and have a 90 minute lovemaking session,you are permitted to use any toys or clothes you may find in the cupboard,and enjoy yourselves totally.After that time you will put on your normal nightwear and go to sleep.We will require breakfast to be served at 8.30 tomorrow morning,you will be prepared and ready for this.That is all for tonight.”

“Thank you Mistress.“they replied,and they returned to the large kitchen.Everything was cleared and finished by 10.15 and they said to the other staff still there,

“Its been a long day for us,I think we’re going to go up for the night, we will see you all in the morning,good night.”

“Good night,“the others said,“see you in the morning.”

When they got upstairs to their room they smiled at each other and kissed,then their eyes seemed to glaze over and they walked over to the cupboard.Sylvie found a wonderful outfit,almost a crotchless rubber body stocking which had holes for her beautiful breasts to pop through. Steve found a pair of pants of similar material with a hole for his penis to go through.They found the powder to put on each other and then helped each other into their costumes.Steve found some cuffs and secured Sylvie’s legs to the bedposts,and also picked up 4 nipple clamps,2 for each of them.They suckled each others nipples till they stood up like bullets,and then attached them to each other,they both moaned with the pleasure of the moment.Then Steve moved in close to Sylvie and she placed a rubber facemask on him,all she could see was his eyes,nose and mouth.Thankfully for her,his tongue was still available.He put a blindfold over her eyes,and then started working on her body.He moved his tongue down to her damp pussy,and started playing with her tingling nipples with his fingers,her moans of delight were something to hear.With one hand she found his throbbing cock and started playing with it,and with her other,she started working on his nipples as well.After 10 minutes or so they carefully removed the nipple clamps and Sylvie moved his cock in the direction of her dripping pussy.Soon he was within her and for the rest of the 90 minutes they climaxed on multiple occasions,sometimes very noisily.Then at the end of the 90 minutes they stopped,Steve released Sylvie and they undressed. They simply put everything neatly back in the cupboard,put on their normal nightwear,kissed goodnight and went to sleep.

(Now I’m sure you really don’t want to hear all the dull details of running a large house for 2 years,so I won’t dwell on that.Lets just say they make a very good job of it.Shall we say,I just give you a few interesting highlights of the next 2 years!)

Little more than a week after they arrived Lord Fleming was called away to London on business,this meant Lady Fleming would have the house to herself for a few days.One evening,after her meal had been served and cleared,she called to the kitchen for Steve and Sylvie to meet her in the library with her coffee,when they were free.When they got there Lady Fleming said to them,

“Now I hope I get this right,because if I don’t,you 2 might wear even me out.Tonight at 10.00,I want you 2 to excuse yourselves from the staff area and go to your bedroom.I wish you both to put on your French Maids outfits,put a dressing gown on over the top and come to the main bedroom where I will be waiting for you.You are to bring with you the nipple clamps,both sets of cuffs and all the rope you find in your room.When you get to my bedroom you are both to remove your dressing gowns,and then you are to take hold of me,tie me to the bed and cuff both my hands and legs to the bedposts.When I am completely restrained I want Sylvie to be my lesbian lover,she is to give total worship to my pussy,clit etc for 45 minutes,unless I ask her at any time to 69 with me when she is only to stop for as long as it’s necessary for her to change position.Steve,you are to work on my breasts,suckling,fondling, pummelling them,and anything else that is physically possible with them.When my nipples are erect,and if the thought of this is anything to go by,it shouldn’t take long,you are to attach the nipple clamps firmly for 15 minutes,even if I ask you to remove them before then, don’t.After you remove them you are to play with my breasts for 30 minutes, that will be marvellous.At the end of 45 minutes of Sylvie being my lesbian lover you are to switch positions, Steve will mount me and enter me with his cock and make love to me for a further 45 minutes.Sylvie,you will put on the strap-on that I provide for you and force me to give you a blow job for 30 minutes,you are also to release my hands from the cuffs so that I may play with your body while Steve is making love to me. Finally,at the end of this time you will release me from the bed and make love to each other for 60 minutes,the Maids outfits are short enough to ensure that all this is possible.At the end of this time you will get up from the bed,say Goodnight Mistress,put on your dressing gowns and return to your room and go to sleep.Is that all clear?”

“Yes Mistress,“they replied,“we will do as you request.”

“I look forward to it,“her Ladyship said,“I’m getting damp just at the thought of it.”

At 10.00 that evening Sylvie and Steve excused themselves and headed for the bedroom,when they got there they kissed,and their eyes glazed over.They took off their work clothes,put on their French Maids outfits and a dressing gown over the top.They picked up all the pieces that her Ladyship had asked them to bring with them and then they went to the main bedroom.When they got there Lady Fleming was waiting for them, wearing a skimpy,but by her standards,inexpensive nightshirt,she wasn’t certain whether they would just tear it off her,and didn’t want to ruin 1 of her nice silk or satin ones.After taking off their dressing gowns Steve and Sylvie moved towards her,Sylvie took a firm grip on her,and Steve forcefully took the nightshirt off over her head,and her Ladyship could already feel her juices dripping on to her thighs,they forced her on to the bed and both cuffed her to the bedposts,and then proceeded to firmly tie her to the mattress.When they had checked she couldn’t move (and she wouldn’t have done,even if she could) Sylvie dived towards her damp pussy as if it were the best meal in the world.What her Ladyship didn’t know was that Christine had added a bit of a random factor into their sexual programming,and Steve pulled her head up gently and put a blindfold on her,before starting to work on her breasts,her ladyship didn’t know what was happening,but that wasn’t going to stop her enjoying it!When Steve started suckling her nipples,Sylvie soon got a creamy treat to enjoy, and when her nipples were standing tall and Steve firmly attached the nipple clamps she got another,Lady Fleming may not have been able to see what was happening but she was certainly enjoying it! Her only disappointment was when Steve removed the nipple clamps!What with the combination of Sylvie eating her out and Steve working on her tingling breasts,she was in heaven.After another 20 minutes or so of pure heaven she said,

“Steve leave my breasts to play with my clit and Sylvie,69 position please.”

“Yes Mistress.“they replied and did so.

About 10 minutes later she felt Sylvie move away and moments later found her hands being released,Sylvie removed the blindfold then put on the strap on,she lubed it in her Ladyships soaking pussy and then moved up to ‘demand’ oral sex.She felt Steve’s large erect cock ready to enter her and she let out a loud moan of satisfaction.When she did this Sylvie entered her mouth and Steve entered her pussy simultaneously.For the next 45 minutes she had the ride of her lifetime,what she hadn’t realised was that Steve didn’t need recovery time after climax and therefore got a lot more juice from him than she had expected.When Sylvie removed the strap on,she started frenching her Ladyship and playing with her breasts.When Steve finally pulled out of her,it was with mixed emotion on her part,the pleasure was amazing,but she was exhausted.After they released her from the bed they helped her to a nearby seat to recover.The only word she could manage when she got her breath back was wow.

When she looked over at the bed Steve and Sylvie were going at it like 2 sex mad rabbits,and it was obvious from the noises that they were enjoying it.She got up,went and had a shower and then came back to watch the rest of the show.An hour after they started,they stopped,said “Goodnight Mistress”,put on their dressing gowns and left the room.As they were leaving her Ladyship said,

“You may have a shower together before you sleep.”

“Thank you Mistress.“was their reply.

They went back to their bedroom,took off their clothes and went in the en suite shower together.They cleaned themselves and each other thoroughly,dried off and returned to the bedroom.Then they kissed,their eyes cleared,they said goodnight and went to sleep.

Once her ladyship recovered after this amazing happening,she was hooked and over the 2 years,a similar scene happened many times, with some variety naturally and of course her Ladyship varied the toys that they used,and how they used them.His Lordship didn’t join in,but that didn’t mean he didn’t enjoy watching them!

After a short while he did pluck up the courage to have a session with Sylvie,he told her that she had the most massive leather fetish,and that she had to dress to thrill.He would leave the rest up to her imagination!She was to make tender love to him for 30 minutes (he thought he could cope with that) and then she was to go to her bedroom,’kidnap’ Steve,transform him into her leather slave,bring him back to his bedroom and give him a good show for 60 minutes.What he got was quite amazing,at the agreed time Sylvie came to his room,dressed in a leather catsuit that clung to her ample cleavage,she was wearing a mask complete with cats whiskers and purring.She removed his clothing, lowered the zip on her catsuit so he could enter her and whilst purring made love very gently to him for 1 of the best half hours of his life, she had to be patient while he recovered after his first climax,but then she waited and gave him a second one that was even better.She then left the room,purred to him,“See you soon.“and headed along the corridor.Now,though Steve knew she was coming,(she wanted to make sure he was in the room!)and knew he was to be undressed,he had no idea what she would do.When Sylvie entered their room and Steve saw her,his mouth dropped open,she looked fantastic.She walked across the room,kissed him,(so that he entered the necessary state,in case you’d been wondering!) and proceeded to handle him firmly,putting a tight leather vest on him, putting a collar and lead around his neck,and putting a leather posing pouch over his already erect cock.

“Have I got a treat for you,slave.“she purred,taking him by the lead to where his Lordship awaited,grabbing a softish whip on the way.

When they got there she said firmly,

“On the bed slave,front down.”

“Yes Mistress.“he replied meekly,and did so.

She gave the whip a couple of practice cracks and said,

“This is not for anything you have done,but purely for my pleasure.” and gave him 6 firmish smacks on both his back and then on his rear. When she finished,he said,

“Thank you Mistress,it was a pleasure to receive those 12 strokes from your wonderful hand.”

“Thats alright slave,just be grateful it wasn’t more.Now you must worship my body,roll over.”

He did so and she presented her pussy to his mouth,for him to eat her out and he obeyed.After a while she came with a huge orgasm and said to Steve,

“Eat all my cream,it is your treat for being a good slave.”

He just said,“Thank you Mistress.“and did so.

His lordship watched engrossed,he didn’t know how much they knew what was going on,but he was certainly enjoying it.

“Now slave,make love to me,and show how much you worship me.“Sylvie said,and Steve did,for the rest of the hour he made passionate love to her non-stop.At the end of the hour,they stopped,got up from the bed, said “Goodnight your lordship.“and left the room,Sylvie still leading Steve by his lead.When they returned to their own room Sylvie kissed him and they returned to normal,she released him from his collar, giggled at the sight of both of them,they both undressed and went and had a shower together,then retired to bed as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened.

A few weeks later,his Lordship reversed the roles,Steve being Sylvies master,and after he got his ‘revenge’ with the soft whip,he got to work on her nipples and breasts with his hands,clamps and pegs,he made her worship his cock before taking her up her arse,before they got down to a brief,more normal lovemaking session,both his Lordship and his wife watched this session together in total amazement.

Now once a year,Lord and Lady Fleming hold a party for all their well to do friends,and they planned a surprise for some of them.In advance they prepared one of their basement rooms as a dungeon,with a lot of equipment they had laid their hands on from ‘someone they knew!’ and primed Sylvie and Steve for some entertainment.They were both to dress totally in leather,and word would get out that 2 unexpected guests, Master and Mistress Feline had arrived and taken up residence in the basement,if anyone wished to pay them a visit they would be welcomed! Lets just say they were very busy that day,especially Sylvie,but Steve had quite a few visitors,some of these upper class ladies just seemed to love to be totally dominated.It was ensured in their priming that they were firm but fair,after all his Lordship didn’t want any accidents to happen.However 1 gentleman wanted a little bit more than that and Sylvie was happy to oblige,though how he drove home that night we don’t quite know,his rear was pretty raw by the time Sylvie had finished with him!

About 6 months from the end of their stay,his Lordship became ill,not seriously,but afterwards he found he was virtually impotent.After this time Steve as well as Sylvie found his time of ‘serving’ her Ladyship grew considerably!

Anyway,one day Steve and Sylvie woke up in bed and realised something was different,their thoughts were clearer than they had been in a long time,yes the 2 years were up.Once they were dressed and ready,they went downstairs to be greeted by Lord and Lady Fleming.

“My dears,we know,your 2 years are up and we must return you both back to Christine,we wish for you to join us for breakfast today before we drive back.”

“Thank you sir,it will be an honour.“Steve said.

“How do you feel?“her Ladyship enquired.

“Slightly strange,“said Sylvie,“its like I could do what I want,but I’m happy to carry on as before.”

After breakfast,and Steve and Sylvie had said goodbye to all the staff that they had become friends with,they got in the car for the journey back where they had come from.When they arrived back his Lordship asked them to stay in the car while he went in and saw Christine,and they said,certainly.

His Lordship entered the office,and was greeted by Christine,Kirsty and a young baby girl.

“Well?“said Christine nervously.

“Excellent,“he said,“in fact,thats part of my problem.”

“Oh.”

“I would like them to stay on,after my illness they both keep her Ladyship satisfied,and they run the house so wonderfully that I don’t want to lose them.But at the same time I realise its your programming that does that,and I guess they won’t want to go through that again,I suspect they want to get back to a normal life together.What can we do?”

“Well I could ask them,“said Christine,“you’re probably right,but I can always find another couple for you.”

“I don’t think it would be the same,we know them so well now.”

“Well I think we should ask them in and see what they have to say.”

“Yes,OK.”

Kirsty went out and fetched Steve and Sylvie in,and asked them,

“What was the experience like?”

“Amazing,“said Sylvie,“but it will be nice to have some time to ourselves,and set up home together.”

“Oh.”

“Why?”

“Well,because Lord and Lady Fleming don’t want to lose you basically. Since his illness you 2 have virtually ran the whole house,and also provided for the needs of her Ladyship.But he does realise that without the mind control you wouldn’t be able to run the house like you do,and he doesn’t blame you if don’t want to do that again.”

“Well to be honest,“said Steve,“the mind control hasn’t bothered us too much,they’ve permitted us to carry on a good relationship together,and thats the main thing for us.But we would like a nice holiday,and perhaps start a family sometime soon,and as you say we can’t do both. You can’t take out the contraceptive device without the risk that I may get her Ladyship pregnant.”

“Yes.“said Christine,fairly quietly.

“But I must admit we enjoy working for them,we have a lot of fun.And we can do the work!Can we use that room again for a chat?”

“Certainly,“said Christine,“take your time.”

“One question,if we decided to carry on,would we be able to enjoy a holiday with this level of programming?”

“Providing none of the 4 of us were with you,you could have a perfectly normal holiday.Even if we reprogrammed you totally,you would still be able to have a pretty good time.”

“Thank you.“they replied.

After an hour or so,they came out and said,

“We have made our decision,if you will arrange us a nice 2 week holiday somewhere nice,the Seychelles or the Caribbean say,where we can marry in luxury,we will return,go through any necessary reprogramming and return for as long as Lord and Lady Fleming desire.Is that a fair deal?”

Christine looked at his Lordship and he nodded,

“I think we have a deal,“she said.“I will put matters in hand right away.”

Lord Fleming made a call to a friend in Bermuda,arranged for the wedding to take place,and for them to stay at a luxury hotel,all inclusive for 14 days.

“I think thats everything then,“said Christine,“you should still have enough programming to run the house for a few days,you leave on Saturday for a fortnight in Bermuda which will include your wedding,and then on your return you come back here and I will do the necessary work on your minds and bodies,for ... 5 years,if thats OK with you?”

“If thats fine with Lord and Lady Fleming,thats fine with us.“Sylvie said.

They both nodded their agreement,and they all drank champagne to celebrate.

Sylvie looked at the baby girl gurgling away in the corner,and asked “Who’s the lucky mother,and how old is she?”

“Mine,“said Christine,“just over a year old.Her name’s Stephanie.” adding,15 months old actually,under her breath.

“Congratulations.“Sylvie said.

“Thanks.“said Christine,“but she wasn’t planned!I’ll just check your contraceptive devices are going to be OK for your holiday,we don’t want any accidents do we?”

“Thats true.“they laughed.

They went to the computer room and Kirsty checked their readings,they were fine for at least another month or so.

The next few days were a mad rush for Steve and Sylvie,Lord Fleming lent them a car and they drove into a nearby town,found a wedding dress and rings,and then they prepared everything for their holiday.They were driven to the airport on Saturday morning,and everyone wished them luck.Sylvie being as much worried that everything would be alright at the house while they were away as anything else!When they returned, Kirsty was waiting for them at the airport,with the news that they were being programmed before returning home to the Flemings.She also told them that she had made the agreed arrangements to sell their flat,as they weren’t going to be needing it for quite a while.

When they got back to Cyber employments,Christine was waiting there for them,along with Stephanie.

“Right,“she said,“first,congratulations to the happily married couple, and second,down to business,I think the sooner you can be back,the sooner the Flemings will be happy.”

They walked through to the massive computer room at the back,and everything was as it was 2 years before,this time though they had no worries about all the restraints.

“I’ll just run through this,“Christine said,“a few changes from 2 years ago.the programming’s the same,though the initial brain override won’t take so long this time,as we never undid most of it,its really only a matter of getting it back up to full intensity again.The details from the Flemings is much as before,so again just a short period to get it up to full intensity.It will all take a little while,because full intensity for 5 years takes longer than for 2.Your contraceptive devices which I will fit will only last 3 years,thats their maximum capacity,but the Flemings do know that and will return you both in 3 years for its replenishment.Your sex stimulation,presuming you both want it again?”

“Yes please,most definitely.”

“The sex stimulation programme is greatly improved,when I’m finished with you,the 2 of you will be capable of being rampant sex maniacs with each other whenever you so desire,and you will be capable of 12 hours of non stop sex when you desire it.”

“Woooow.”

“I thought you’d be impressed with that.Only try 12 hours with each other though,I’ll put in a 2 hour limiter with anyone else.Oh,and something that will ensure you 2 will always be a loving couple,and thats permanent,regardless of stopping the other mind control work, thats my wedding present to you.Now if you’re ready,we’ll get down to business.”

They moved over to the tables and Kirsty and Christine strapped them in,and carried out all the work.it all took about 4 hours,and then they rang Lady Fleming to tell them they were ready for collection.That evening Lord and Lady Fleming drove down and collected them,and took them back to their new home.Everyone was pleased to see them back,the staff were happy,they were good people to work under,and Lord and Lady Fleming were certainly pleased to see them back,especially Lady Fleming who had missed them greatly in the last 2 weeks or so that they had been away!

(sometime in the future.)

At the end of the 3 year period the contraceptive devices were removed from Steve and Sylvie,and not replaced.The Flemings both knew they had wanted to start a family,and as they didn’t ever want them to leave,a compromise was reached on this point.Also Lord and Lady Fleming had no heir to take over the big house on their death,and though they didn’t mention this to Steve at the time,they had certainly thought things out.

Within a very short period of time,nature took its course and Sylvie was pregnant,they were both delighted by this,and 9 months later a sweet baby daughter was born to them.They continued to run the house between them,a local girl acting as nanny for the child,whenever Sylvie was busy,which was quite often.

Master and Mistress Feline make regular appearances over the years at the Fleming’s annual party,and indeed some of their friends had also asked them if it was possible for them to appear at their parties as well! They did,and the Flemings put their ‘fees’ into a trust fund for them and any children they might have.One summer when Sylvie was far too pregnant to get into a tight leather catsuit,Christine and Kirsty arranged for someone to take her place,and a very good job She did too.

10 years on from the wedding,Steve and Sylvie still run the big house, there are now 4 children running around the house and grounds though. Steve and Sylvie have 2 daughters aged 6 and 4,and 1 son aged 3.Lady Fleming also has a son aged 5,and I don’t think I need tell you who the father is!Lord Fleming passed away a couple of years ago,after a short illness,but happy,he knew he was leaving the house in good hands.Sylvie and Steve will be running the house for at least another 15 years if desired,they had a 20 year extension put onto their programming at their last visit,but in such a way that it can be deleted at any time if necessary, this is 1 of the improvements over the years that has been developed. Lady Fleming has no intention of remarrying,she is more than happy with her 2 ‘companions’ to look after all her needs.

Steve and Sylvie are now rich beyond their needs,Lord Fleming left them a substansial sum in his will,and also a ‘little place’ in Portugal where they can go on holiday,and also live in permanently when they wish to do so,in the future.It would seem to have been a good career move for them!