The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

In service.

Chapter 1-The preparation for duty.

As Steve and Sylvie were reading through the paper,they usually had a quick look at the job ads to see if there was anything interesting there,not that they needed a job,just that they wanted something different,and more exciting.One advert caught their eyes.

Are you prepared to work in a new exciting hi-tech position,£1,000 a week guaranteed,must be prepared to commit yourself to work in a new style of life,minimum contract 2 years,there may be a need to relocate, couples considered.Ring 01635—...... for more details.No qualifications necessary,just an open mind and a willingness to work.

Steve and Sylvie looked at each other,now whilst they were not penniless they were struggling to get a mortgage for a decent house,and £200,000 for 2 years work,that didn’t need a lot of qualifications sounded too good to be true.They did wonder what was involved,after all thats an awful lot of money for an unskilled job!

“For 2 years commitment,we could buy a really luxurious place,“Sylvie said,“I wonder what the catch is.”

“My sentiments too,“said Steve,“still a phone call to find out can’t cause any harm,can it?”

“No,shall we?”

“Oh lets,what have we got to lose.”

They rung the phone number and spoke to someone called Christine who explained briefly that it was a business supplying people to serve very wealthy people with all their needs.There would be some medical checks, but she would explain more at an interview if they wished to take it any further.They said yes,thinking if we don’t find out we’ll never know what we might have missed out on,and made an appointment for 6.00 the following evening,after they’d finished work.

When they met up at lunchtime the next day,they both admitted it was hard to concentrate at work,as both wanted to know the details,and could hardly wait to find out.After work,they met up and walked out to the industrial estate where the address they had been given was.They just about got there by 6.00 and Sylvie was busy trying to tidy herself up a bit before they went in.They checked the name on the door ‘Cyber employments’ and rang the bell.Christine soon came to the door and let them in and offered them a drink.She took them to a luxury room and told them to sit down and make themselves comfortable,her explanation would take some time.

Christine explained to them that some very rich benefactors had set her up in business,because as they had put it ‘servants aren’t what they used to be’ and that millionaires and their kind were prepared to pay very large sums for the right type of servants.She explained that she had many qualifications in neural and cybernetic work and this was one of the reasons why they had turned to her.What she had devised was a method of overriding the human brain,switching off the emotional side of it and replacing it with total obedience.This would work on a temporary basis for as long as anyone was prepared to serve these people,but the period would have to be agreed in advance,because of the work involved she didn’t want to do a period of less than 2 years because of the high initial costs.If they agreed to go through with it,she would ensure they worked together,though as 2 controlled units they would have no feelings for each other,beyond what their ‘Owner’ wanted them to.She also explained that their sexual desires would be what their owner requested,this may mean lesbian tendencies,she explained to Sylvie, before turning to Steve and saying as far as we know we have no gay men on our books,but I cannot guarantee this is correct.They would give her their bank details and every week of their contract £1,000 pounds would be credited to each account.She also told them that she took a £250,000 deposit from each owner and if anything should happen to them in their time with them,they would get that sum. She then asked them if they had any questions.

Sylvie said,“Does this mean we may have to have sex with our owners?”

“Yes,and any of their friends that they wish you too,as well,“Christine replied,“but I implant a contraceptive device into you to ensure no pregnancies,and I attach a little device to Steve’s balls so that he can’t get any lady pregnant, obviously I would expect them to only have safe sex,but that is 1 of the reasons for the deposit.”

“How soon would we have to start?“asked Steve.

“Well,normally I would give you a fortnight so that you can explain why you will be away for however long you decide,but after that its up to you,if you want a holiday first,I understand,and an advance can be arranged to cover the costs,if you so desire.You won’t get another holiday for the length of your contract,I can’t keep loading and unloading the program every few months”

“How long does the programming take,and is it painful?”

“You will be completely reprogrammed within 1 working day,beyond a slight tingling in the brain where the electrodes I use link in,and a small amount of genital discomfort when I implant your contraceptive devices,none whatsoever,but by then you will barely notice it as your emotional feelings will be totally controlled by then.

“And at the end of the period we choose.”

“You will return here,your programming will automatically ensure that you do this,a day or so to return you back to normal,and then you can just walk away and spend your money,we can even help you find a ‘normal’ job afterwards,if you wish.Or if you choose,you can start another contract there and then.”

“But noone can force us to carry on at the end of the agreed period?”

“No,though you will have to return here for the main neural work to be carried out,your minds will automatically clear enough for you to be able to leave and safely return here.”

“Is there somewhere we can go and discuss this?”

“Certainly,there is a large lounge through that door which is yours for as long as you like,it’s a very big decision to make.”

Sylvie and Steve discussed the matter intently,they did go back and ask if the brain override had been tested,and Christine admitted it had worked in practice,but obviously it had never been done over a long period,it was only a recent development and noone had reached the end of the 2 year period yet,she also admitted she had only had 1 other volunteer so far,so they were very much in at the beginning.She did point out that she had been confident enough to do it on her best friend,and she wouldn’t have done that if she hadn’t been pretty sure of it, and she had returned to normal with no problems whatsoever. Anyway after another 30 minutes or so,they reentered the room,walked nervously over to the desk where Christine was sitting and said,

“We’ve decided.As we will be in the same place together,we’ve decided to go ahead.We’ve decided to tie up loose ends this week,go on a luxury holiday,then come back in 3 weeks to go ahead.If we let our flat can you arrange for someone to keep an eye on it for us?”

“Yes,most definitely,“Christine said,delighted to find someone who was actually willing to go ahead with the long term brain override,“Do you want an advance for your holiday?”

“No,we’ll be fine,thank you,“Steve said,“shall we say,see you in 3 weeks?”

“Yes,thats fine,report here 3 weeks tomorrow,at 9.00 in the morning,and by then I will have arranged everything with your owners to be and we can begin the necessary work.By the way,have you decided how long a contract,I will need to know before I start the work?”

They looked at each other shyly and said in a low voice,“2 years for now,I think we love each other too much for longer than that,as we won’t be truly in love again until then.”

“Thats understandable,I’ll see you in 3 weeks then.Bye,and have a nice holiday.”

The next day,they both stunned everyone at work by handing in their notice,then heading to the travel agents to book a luxury 2 weeks all inclusive holiday in Barbados,then heading for the estate agent to arrange to let out their flat for the next 2 years.During the rest of that week they arranged for their furniture to be stored,and they told friends they were going to go out and see the world for 2 years,and that as they were travelling,they wouldn’t easily be able to contact them,but they wouldn’t forget them.They both told their Mothers the same story, and they believed them!They then headed off for 2 glorious weeks of pampering and pleasure,but to a certain extent they were already looking forward to coming back to start their new life and to find out what Christine was going to do to them.

Soon the big day came,before leaving their flat for the last time for 2 years they had 1 almighty great lovemaking session,after all it was going to be a long time before they could actually enjoy each others body like this again.Then just before 9.00 they started walking to the nearby industrial estate,and rang the bell of ‘Cyber employments’. Christine came and answered it and invited them in,when they walked into the main room,there was someone else already there.

“Let me introduce you to Kirsty,she’s going to help me today,and also she was my volunteer,so she knows what you’re about to go through.Is there anything you want to say before we get started.”

Sylvie said,“Apart from a long farewell kiss,no,lets get on with it.” and she leant over and gave Steve a big lingering kiss.

“Fine,“Christine said,“shall we proceed then.Lets just confirm 2 things,I have your bank details,yes,and its a 2 year contract,yes.”

“Thats correct.“said Steve.

“Right,just follow us then.”

They walked through several rooms and entered a large room at the back which was full of computers and 2 tables,complete with arm and leg restraints and a headpiece at the top,Steve and Sylvie looked slightly nervously at all the restraints and were just about to say something when Christine beat them to it,

“There’s no need to worry,the restraints are as much to protect you as anything,its just to make sure you don’t come off the table when the electrical pulses hit your mind.The headpiece is simply the device I use to override your normal brain patterns,and look check the dial its set to 2,for the number of years of control.You can either strip completely now,or we can strip you for when I implant your contraceptive devices,but Kirsty would tell you its more fun in the nude!”

“In the nude it is then,“Sylvie giggled,“lets go.“and immediately proceeded to strip off all her clothes,and Steve followed suit.

Kirsty took Sylvie to one of the tables and placed her in the restraints and gently lowered the headpiece into position,and Christine did the same with Steve.They checked they were both comfortable and then explained the procedure.First of all,they would override their normal brain patterns,and turn them into totally obedient beings,then they would download the additional requests supplied by their owners, and then finally she would implant the contraceptives into them.She told them that she had been asked if they were willing to have their bodies sexually stimulated to higher than normal levels,it was just something that their ‘Mistress’ had requested if they agreed,but this wasn’t compulsory.They said OK,looking at it that they might as well do it,after all they wouldn’t know a lot about it.When they agreed to this Kirsty went and fetched 2 chestplates,1 device to press inside Sylvies pussy and 1 penis shaped device for Steve and attached them to their bodies.

“Right,now we can begin,“said Christine,“last chance to change your minds!”

“We are ready.“they said.

Christine and Kirsty went across to the main computer and switched it on,all Steve and Sylvie could hear was a loud humming in their ears, then something that sounded like white noise.They felt the electrodes suction on to the top of their heads,and it seemed like tiny needles were entering their skulls.It also seemed like all the other devices were suctioning on to their bodies as well.They faintly heard someone say,“Moment of truth.” and then their heads just seemed to throb,and then shortly after,they fell asleep.

A couple of hours later,Christine and Kirsty started turning everything down towards off,now if it had worked,Steve and Sylvie should obey any command given to them by anyone,and their bodies should be highly sexually stimulated and have a constant slight degree of arousal.Now Christine and Kirsty were going to find out.They released Steve and Sylvie from the tables and after a few minutes they began to come round.

Kirsty looked nervously at Christine and said,“Sylvie,pleasure your mistress.”

Sylvie looked at her,said “Yes mistress,I obey.“and started to strip Kirsty,just seeing Sylvie coming towards her had got Kirsty damp,and when she started to strip all her clothes off her juices started to flow.

Meanwhile Christine said to Steve,“Take your mistress doggy style.”

The only reply she got was “I obey your every command mistress.” and Steve started to strip her off,when he had removed all her clothes,he didn’t need to dampen her,she too was flowing juices at the thought of getting some mind controlled sex.What she wasn’t expecting was for Steve to push her over the table so that he could easily enter her,but that just aroused her more.She even went “woof,woof.“as he entered her,so high had she got on the whole idea.

Meanwhile Sylvie was happily eating Kirsty out,playing with her nipples,her clit and anything else she found that would pleasure her, after Kirsty had had a couple of orgasms,she decided on a bit of variety,and said,“Sylvie,69 position.“Sylvie said “Yes mistress.” and repositioned herself accordingly,and they continued a mutual pussy munching session,which brought them both to climax several times.

Christine carried on merrily with Steve,it was nice for her to have a male cock inside her,it made a nice change from her loving relationship with Kirsty,but she was definitely mainly a pussy lover.She got Steve to give her anal sex,a tit fuck, before she gave him a blow job.Her excuse,she had to make sure everything worked properly!After an hour or so,they both declared themselves content with the work carried out so far.

“Back to work,I suppose.“said Kirsty.

“Afraid so,“replied Christine,“They’ve got to be ready for Lord and Lady Fleming tomorrow,remember.”

They strapped them back on to the tables,lowered the headpieces over them,and began to download the information that they had been given by Lord and Lady Fleming,this was also to ensure that they would in future, only obey commands from them,Christine and Kirsty and no others,without their orders to do so.After another couple of hours the work was complete and Christine found herself a couple of needles,the 2 contraceptive devices and implanted them by injection into Sylvie’s vagina and Steve’s balls.

“That’ll keep them safe for 2 years,“Christine joked,“just hope his last effort didn’t get me pregnant,he was so obedient I didn’t have time to put the condom on him.”

“Well it certainly worked,“agreed Kirsty,“considering she’d never done it before,she’d make a pretty good lesbian lover.”

“Well if rumours are true,she’ll get plenty of practice,Lady Fleming is meant to be bisexual,though her husband doesn’t know it,I had some special requests from her on that front.”

“We’d better bring them round now,mind as long as we clean them up in the morning,we could have a bit of fun tonight.”

“I suppose we could,shall we swop from earlier,if you fancy a nice bit of male cock that is.”

“Suits me,“said Kirsty,“its been a long time,but variety is the spice of life.”

“Its just that I want to see if Sylvie is as good as you say she is, really.”

“Satisfaction guaranteed.“grinned Kirsty in reply.

The four of them returned to the main building together and Kirsty and Christine got their ‘servants’ to cook a meal for the four of them that night,it proved the rest of the programming had worked,because the meal was fantastic,especially as both had admitted to not being the greatest cooks in the world.After that,it was down to business,Christine paired off with Sylvie,Kirsty with Steve and both girls gave the ‘servants’ lovemaking a good workout,both were extremely satisfied with their work.

When they returned late that evening to the main living room,Kirsty grinned and said,“Well who do you want to share the night with?”

Christine grinned and said,“Don’t tempt me,darling,but it should be you.We could always let them have a loving night together,it might be their last for a while.”

“Thats a nice idea,its just a shame we can’t use the sex program on your machine without the mind control.”

“Maybe I should work on that one!”

“Maybe you should!”

Christine gave Sylvie and Steve their instructions,they were permitted a 2 hour love session before falling asleep,no sexual restraints whatsoever.They were to wake at 8.00 the next morning,shower together and prepare to meet their new owners.

“Yes mistress.“they replied in unison,and headed for their bedroom. Judging by the noises coming from their bedroom,they were having a good time and loud moans of pleasure could be heard from both of them.

“How long could they keep that up?“Kirsty asked.

“Well with that electrical device I attached to his balls,6 hours is a good guess.He just instantly gets a new erection the moment the previous one deflates until its told to stop.I only put a 6 hour limiter on it to stop any physical damage happening to him.And that device I put in her vagina ensures she will stay damp for the same period,they’re not only contraceptives you know.” Christine grinned.

“A lot of men and women would pay good money for that.“said Kirsty.

“Perhaps they would,but the mind control goes with it,and I don’t think they’d fancy that quite so much.” replied Christine.

Suddenly there was no more noise from their bedroom and Christine looked at the clock,“Bang on 2 hours,hope they weren’t in mid orgasm!I think we’d better get to bed too,my lover,we have to meet the Lord and Lady in the morning too.”

At precisely 8.00 the next morning Sylvie and Steve ‘woke’ and went to the shower room together,washed each others bodies,dried themselves and went to dress in the outfits laid out for them.They were nice, respectable uniforms,not the short mini-skirt and crop top that she ‘might’ have expected,and nothing too sexy for him to wear either.If they’d looked in the cases which had been packed for them,they would have found some more interesting items for them to wear!When they were ready they went back into the main room to be met by Christine and Kirsty.

“Excellent,you are ready.“Christine said.

“Yes mistress,we are ready.“they replied.

“Lord and Lady Fleming will be here in about an hour to collect you,go and have some breakfast before they arrive,you have a long journey before you will reach their home.”

“Yes mistress.” and they went to the kitchen.

“They seemed such a nice couple,” Kirsty said,“I hope they’re going to a good home.”

“They are,“said Christine,“this is the man who put us in business,and he really wants to see if this machinery works,so I don’t think he’ll do anything silly,mind,I bet they have some fun with them!”

Just over an hour later Lord and Lady Fleming arrived discreetly,they didn’t really want to be seen acting strangely on an industrial estate and it was best noone knew quite what was happening.Christine explained everything to them,all the technical tinkering which had been implanted and also explained to them both about telling them how long they were to have sex with anyone for,or they would just simply carry on for 6 hours,and that might just damage their property!After a short while they were introduced to their new servants,they were both happy with them, and Steve and Sylvie collected their cases and drove off with the Flemings.

Christine and Kirsty saw them off,then turned to each other and Christine said,“Well in 2 years time we’ll meet them again,I wonder what’ll have happened before then.”

Kirsty just said,“A lot!”