The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

In Control (Reversal) by GDMex

mc mf ff md

Thomas makes a plan to control his sisters.

Part 2

At 6 am, Thomas woke up with a huge smile, ready to test the meticulously planned routine for Olivia and Victoria. After having spent hours building the planned life for them and doing his first test on Mindy, he uploaded the instructions to each of the girls’ smartwatches, so today, he had to see the results to be one step ahead closer to fulfilling his dream; he was about to fully control his sisters, and nothing would stand in his way to achieve that.

Fifteen minutes later, the first notification arrived on Thomas’ phone. The message “6:30 AM—Victoria’s workout session” stood out in illuminated letters, making Thomas’s heart beat rapidly.

Anticipating his sister’s arrival, Thomas went down to the basement to wait for her, and there, he contemplated his success for a few moments. After completely remodeling the house, he had turned that stinking room into his personalized gym. The room, previously a place forgotten by the family and full of boxes, had become a room equipped with state-of-the-art exercise equipment, all chosen by Thomas to ensure Victoria followed his specific workout regimen.

In addition to this, Thomas had created a detailed workout plan tailored to Victoria’s fitness level and goals, leaving nothing to chance. The plan included a combination of cardio, strength training, and flexibility exercises, designed to sculpt her body according to his preferences.

Exactly at 6:30 am, Victoria entered the home gym; seeing her, Thomas felt a surge of power flow through him.

With a total obsession with detail, Thomas had included in Victoria’s routine what she should wear for her exercises and even how she should comb her hair, so when he saw his older sister arrive wearing tight black shorts, accompanied by a sports bra the same color and with her hair in a ponytail, he knew that the smartwatch that she was wearing—and which she would always use—had given her the correct instructions, and better yet, that she had followed them to the letter.

“Morning, Victoria,” Thomas greeted her from a control panel on a wall, his voice calm and authoritative as he tried to hide his excitement. “Ready to start your workout?”

“Yes, master,” she replied obediently, approaching Thomas and waiting for him to initiate her routine. “I am ready.”

Thomas pulled up the first exercise on the screen in front of Victoria. “We’re going to focus on developing your ass today. I’ve designed a routine that will target it effectively. Are you ready?”

“Yes, master,” Victoria affirmed, her eyes focused on the screen.

“Great,” Thomas said, adjusting the settings on the treadmill. “Let’s start with a ten-minute warm-up on the treadmill.”

Walking towards the treadmill with born elegance, Victoria got on and began to jog gently, following Thomas’ instructions perfectly, who stood admiring the girl while she did her jog.

Even though he wasn’t working out with her, Thomas was thoroughly enjoying the control he now had over the previously haughty Victoria; the fact of controlling what she liked to do most for his benefit was intoxicating, and nothing could replace such a delicious feeling.

“Good job, Victoria,” he said, watching her progress on the screen. “Don’t forget to inhale and exhale slowly.”

The obedient girl continued doing what her brother said, until after ten minutes, the treadmill stopped, leaving her free for her next exercise.

“Now, let’s move on to some squats,” he instructed, standing behind her and rubbing his cock on her ass. Running a hand around her neck, he gave her a gentle choke and pulled her by the head, leaving her neck visible. The girl, true to her conditioning, pressed her ass even further towards Thomas’s erect cock and tilted her head so that her brother could kiss her neck gently; with each kiss, he continued talking. “Remember what I like the most from you is that hot piece of ass you have, so, I want you to focus on squeezing it as you come up.”

With the instruction given, Thomas released Victoria, who took a breath of air to recover after being subdued in that way. Then, in a manner so natural that it left Thomas pleased, she headed toward an area designated for floor exercises.

Looking him straight in the eyes, Victoria began doing squat after squat, lowering and raising her cute butt to Thomas’s delight.

“That’s it, Vicky. Look at me with desire.”

The concentrated Victoria transformed her gaze into a more sensual one, and maintaining eye contact, she narrowed her eyes, letting out desire towards her younger brother. Thomas continued to smile mischievously as he watched Victoria bite her lower lip as she slowly, slowly, lowered herself almost to the ground.

After twenty squats, he decided to enhance her exercise. “Now add a little weight.”

Going towards several weights that were in a corner, Victoria chose one, and then returned to the position where she had been doing exercises. Ready, she put the weight on her back and slowly descended again.

“Let me help you, beautiful,” Thomas offered.

Victoria remained holding the weights obediently while her brother gave her a hard spank that shook her entire body. But the boy’s hunger led him to place his hands on her breasts, and holding her tightly from there, he began to go down gently; understanding what she had to do, Victoria did the same.

With almost perfect synchronicity, they both continued the routine. Thomas kept his hands firm in her breasts to support his sister, and even though the weight was not enough for her to need help, he wanted to be there, to control her every movement, and also, by the way, enjoy her hot body.

“Really focus on the squeeze at the top. You’ve got this, Vicky.”

Squeezing her buttocks, Victoria did as ordered; in her mind, each instruction was marked with a hot iron.

“Excellent form, Victoria,” he praised as she completed another set of squats. “I can see those muscles working. Keep it up.”

Releasing her for a few moments, Thomas remained absorbed in what was happening. Victoria, completely dedicated to the routine her brother had given her, continued, and would do so until he stopped her. With his new gym girl at his beck and call, he imagined all the possibilities that would come with this. Obviously, he would make her dress in the most provocative ways to attract all eyes, and if someone dared to ask her out, she would respond with “I’m Thomas’s property.” It would be so fun if everyone knew that her crush was her own brother, and even better, that she was working to have a hot body not to satisfy herself, but him.

“Alright, Vicky,” Thomas said as she completed the final set of squats. “Let’s finish off with some glute bridges and leg lifts to really burn out those muscles.”

After ditching the weights, Victoria lowered herself to the floor and began performing glute bridges and leg raises as instructed, feeling the burn in her muscles with each repetition. On any other occasion, she would have done the exercises by herself or with the help of a coach, and although she had never focused solely on her ass, now this was her only goal, but not because she wanted to, but because Thomas, her coach and master at the same time, was ordering that to her.

“Like this, master?” Victoria asked after what seemed like an eternity. She had been so focused on holding her breath and doing her routine that she didn’t respond at all to any of her master’s orders, but now, seeking his approval, the question came into the air.

“You’re doing amazing, Vic,” he said, his voice filled with pride. “Really push through the burn. You’re almost there.”

With the first drops of sweat falling down her cheeks and soaking her hair, the girl continued with the intense routine imposed by her brother. Enjoying the spectacle, Thomas couldn’t stop watching that ass move and tighten at the same time for him. Later that night, and after she recovered, he would fuck it to test if the exercises had helped, but while that was happening, seeing that ass straining for him almost made him jack off right there.

Victoria gave her all in the final minutes of her workout, feeling how her pained ass wanted her to stop as she followed Thomas’s instructions to the letter.

“Great job, girl,” Thomas said as she completed her final set. “You crushed it today.”

And just in time, the alarm on Thomas’ phone told him that the routine was over. It was 7:30 AM and both his cell phone and her smartwatch received different notifications. For Thomas, the message “7:30 AM—Olivia’s chores” appeared; for Victoria, the messages told her that she had to take a bath, then she had to go change and put on something nice for breakfast, which would take place exactly at 9 AM punctually and with Thomas and his slaves in place.

Without saying anything, both brothers left, each going where Thomas had planned.

Upon reaching Olivia’s room, he just pushed the door to enter, and surprisingly, lazy Olivia had gotten up just as her smartwatch had indicated. Dressed only in her black underwear, she stood there, waiting for him to speak.

“Good morning, lazy bitch. Time to rise and shine.”

“Morning, master,” Olivia responded automatically, still a bit groggy from sleep.

“You have a lot for today, Liv, so I hope you slept well.”

“I have already read the notification you sent to me, master, so I’m more than aware of what I have to do.”

“Well then, don’t let me stop you.”

How exciting it was to see Olivia go to the kitchen, still in her underwear, and start enlisting the necessary ingredients needed for breakfast. Being the best at cooking, her ideal place would be in the kitchen, but there were other things that needed to be taken care of while their other two sisters were busy. First, there the house cleaning. While Victoria bathed and got ready to look good for Thomas, Olivia would have to make sure his palace was always spotless. After finishing breakfast, she would have to wash the dishes, empty the trash cans and clean the entire kitchen, but with the implanted condition that whenever she was doing her work, she had to do it with sensual poses and even humming a melody.

To check that Olivia followed the instructions as Victoria had done a few moments before, Thomas sat at the kitchen counter and watched while the controlled young woman hummed the first thing that came to her mind. Gracefully, Olivia went to the refrigerator, ready to take out the first ingredients, but there, she stopped short.

With Thomas waiting for the next move, she complied with her conditioning and gave him a lust-filled look while she bared her butt and hunched her body, leaning in front of the fridge.

But the show didn’t stop there. Seeing that her master was staring at her, Olivia wriggled her butt, as if inviting him to take it. Accepting the invitation, Thomas approached her from behind and watched as she licked her lips.

In the most normal of ways, Olivia continued humming as Thomas gave her spank after spank; with each blow, she interrupted the soft music that came from her lips with a funny “Oh!” to then resume it again.

After receiving so many blows, Olivia’s buttocks began to show red marks, but showing magnificent resistance, she did not stop her task for a second. Taking eggs, avocado, turkey and a few vegetables from the fridge, she prepared for the next phase of her task, but in a cruel attempt to test his control over her, Thomas grabbed an egg and smashed it on the floor.

Without losing her smile and continuing with her soft and increasingly sensual melody, Olivia simply went to a drawer, took a towel and got on her knees to clean the mess made by her brother; seeing this, Thomas let out a laugh that echoed throughout the house. Had it been her real self, Olivia would have hit him so hard that he would never have done something like that again in his life, but now the tables were turned, and in this new reality, she was happily cleaning up what her brother had done on purpose.

“That’s it, Liv,” Thomas celebrated. “Make sure the floor is clean.”

Looking up for approval, Olivia smiled, but she never expected Thomas to throw another egg with more force, even splashing her.

“Sorry!” Thomas laughed. “Slippery hands.”

And just as Thomas did, she giggled, not giving the slightest importance to the fact that her tasks were being interrupted by her master; in fact, he could well throw the entire basket on the floor and she would still be smiling.

Just as Olivia had finished, Thomas decided to take the situation to another level.

Taking a bottle of Chantilly from the fridge, he placed a good portion in his hand, and then smeared it on the girl’s neckline, making her giggle again.

“Master!” Olivia laughed. “I have to make breakfast!”

Thomas laughed at this. Olivia wanted to make breakfast, but when she used her index finger to remove some of the cream and put it in her mouth, things changed. Thomas would have stopped there if it hadn’t been for Olivia sucking her own finger sensually and giving him a feline look at the same time.

Taking more Chantilly, he smeared more on her tits, something that was well received by the girl, who lay down on the kitchen counter, letting out tremendous laughter in the process.

Wanting to have that hot body full of cream and as if wanting to make a cake, he distributed that viscous whiteness all over her.

“Naughty!” Olivia shouted, taking a handful of cream and playfully throwing it at Thomas.

The boy laughed again, but in a more natural and genuine manner. He had never gotten along in this way with Olivia, so the situation was not only sensual, but also very pleasant.

And so, the couple started a cream war. Thomas, placing himself on top of Olivia, licked every corner of her cream-covered skin in an attempt to get her clean; at this, she laughed uncontrollably, feeling his tongue tickle her. With her master on top, Olivia took off his shirt and filled his chest with cream, then, using her tongue, she licked every part of him, leaving saliva marks all over his torso.

Taking more cream, Thomas smeared it in his mouth and they both kissed intensely, leaving a creamy kiss in sight of Victoria, who was arriving at the kitchen, dressed in denim shorts and a white tank top that showed her midriff.

“Oh shit!” Victoria exclaimed, genuinely surprised to see what was happening. “Olivia! Why are you not making breakfast?”

Thomas pulled away to respond, but hot Olivia continued pulling him, making him laugh even more.

“Liv, wait!” Thomas protested, but the girl did not give in and put more cream on him, making the delicious kiss last longer. The alarm on Thomas’ cell phone rang again, notifying him of his new event for the day. The notification gave him the following message: “9AM—Breakfast.” With this, he took Olivia by the shoulders and stopped her right there. “It’s breakfast time.”

“Oh master...” Olivia sighed. “We were having so much fun.”

“But there’s no breakfast,” Victoria stressed.

“I was about to make it,” Olivia answered. “But master wanted to play.”

“Well,” Thomas interjected. “It seems that Olivia fell behind in her activities, so that’s why, Liv, you won’t have breakfast today.”

Removing cream still from her body, Olivia responded with total joy. “No problem, master.”

“Chop chop Olivia! You still have to make my bed and my laundry,” Victoria added.

“And mine,” Mindy assured, arriving a minute later.

“Right away sis!”

Despite being under his control, his sisters still showed their original personalities, and although he could have turned them into slaves without any thought, he enjoyed knowing that they still harbored their memories and moved as if they were in charge.

With Olivia making up something for breakfast, Thomas turned to both Olivia and Mindy, who had already taken their seats in the dining room.

“Well, as you can see, you will all have schedules for everything in this house,” he began. “Everything you do will be controlled entirely by me, as it should be.”

Opening up their routines in their watches, both Mindy and Victoria carefully read everything they would have for the day.

“Brunch at 12PM?” Victoria asked. “And another workout session at 6PM.”

“Photo session for Only Fans at 2PM?” Mindy also asked.

“Yep,” Thomas responded casually. “If you open the message, you will see a list with all the requirements of what I want, so follow the instructions as they come.”

“Finger my pussy at 7PM,” Victoria continued reading. “Recovery at 8PM.”

“Blowjob for master at 6:30PM,” Mindy added. “Sleeping with master at 10PM.”

“At least you two can have some fun,” Olivia spat, carrying a tray with several plates of scrambled eggs and carefully leaving it on the table. “The only thing I have to do is clean everything.”

“Don’t worry, my hot slut,” Thomas said. “At any time, I can interrupt your routine to fuck you on the floor you just cleaned.”

“Thank you master!” Olivia thanked.

Satisfied with what he had achieved in the morning, Thomas smiled again, watching as his sisters read what he had in mind for the entire day.

“Back to the important things,” Thomas continued. “Tomorrow is the big day for you three, because I will give you the roles for the rest of your lives with me, but before that, you have an appointment with the hair stylist and a shopping spree at midday. I want you to look fabulous for the night, as I have a lot of fun planned for us.”

At the statement, the girls smiled eagerly. Finally, after so much, tomorrow, he could put the final touch on his plan.