The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

In Control (Reversal) by GDMex

mc mf ff md

Thomas makes a plan to control his sisters.

Hi dear reader! Before starting the story, I just want to tell you that it is told in reversal, so you are reading the ending! Fragments will be published in a weekly manner until I reach the beginning. Hope you like it!

Part 1

Thomas sat in the living room, a triumphant smirk playing on his lips. Across from him stood Victoria, Olivia, and Mindy, their eyes glazed over, completely under his control.

Getting comfortable on the couch, he admired his handiwork as his sisters just looked at him with vacant eyes and perpetual smiles on their faces, each of them wearing the special costume that Thomas himself had designed.

Victoria wore an off-the-shoulder brown top that showed off her beautiful, flat abdomen, which she recently began to show proudly after having spent months in the gym and on a strict diet. Underneath, a flowing skirt that accentuated her curves shimmered in shades of bronze and gold, while her feet were sustained with high golden stilettos that made her look much taller. Her hair, once a dull brown, now cascaded down her shoulders in luscious waves of caramel and honey, framing her face in a flattering new haircut and enhancing her oak colored eyes.

Olivia sported a more daring ensemble. Her black hair, previously drab and lifeless, was now a vibrant shade of crimson, styled in a sleek bob that showed those succulent oak eyes the three sisters shared. She wore a form-fitting black top with lace detailing—something that she would never have used in her life- paired with a short black skirt that showcased her toned legs clad in fishnet stockings. The outfit was completed with thigh-high boots that gave her a rocking style.

Mindy embraced a more innocent yet aesthetic look. Her blonde locks, once plain and shiny, were now transformed into a soft shade of pastel pink, styled in loose curls that fell delicately around her shoulders. She wore a delicate yellow blouse with pink floral embroidery, paired with white tight shorts and white sneakers, attire that gave her a more innocent look.

“Olivia,” Thomas commanded, his voice cold and authoritative. “Fetch me a beer and some chips.”

Moving her body to fulfill her master’s wish, Olivia went to the kitchen while the other two sisters stood still and without moving a single muscle.

“Victoria,” Thomas continued as he turned on the stereo in the living room. “Make a striptease for me.”

Without losing her smile, Victoria began to dance to the music, her movements slow and sensual while she put on a show for her brother Thomas, who admired how the beautiful girl strutted in front of him.

With Victoria off the cheerleading team, Thomas could finally enjoy having his own personal dancer for him, and although things were just beginning, he would be in charge of giving her several routines that she would have to perform in a daily basis for him, some of them with clothes and others without it.

“Mindy,” he lastly called. “Come sit here.”

With Mindy placing her butt on the seat, Thomas grabbed her waist and pulled her hard, causing her to fall onto his chest; Mindy, feeling the tug, let go completely as she let out a soft giggle.

“Isn’t this just delightful?” Thomas chuckled towards Mindy, his voice dripping with satisfaction as he put one hand on her leg. Corresponding to her brother’s move, the pink-haired girl crossed her legs to then caress his hand sweetly, making slow circles in his skin as he touched her thigh. Seeing this, he continued to look at Victoria, who continued her performance. “You all three are now under my power, and there is nothing to stop me from enjoying this.”

“Nothing, master,” Mindy replied in her soft and almost childish voice. “You can enjoy aaaaaall you want.”

Moving her hips sensually to the rhythm of the music while lip-syncing, Victoria responded with the same devotion as Mindy. “We are instruments of your will, master, and we will do anything for you.”

“Anything,” added Olivia, leaving a tray with an ice-cold beer and chips on the living room table.

“Well, my gorgeous little sisters,” Thomas laughed. “While Victoria dances, I want you two to give me a good blowjob, so go ahead and put those mouths of yours to work.”

With Victoria continuing with the show, both brains processed the order, and reacting to what was requested, Olivia dropped to the floor while Mindy quickly crawled across the couch to reach for her brother’s pants.

While the girls coordinated to take off his pants, he stared at Victoria, who was giving him sensual glances, as if inviting him to come closer and undress her himself, something he would have done if he didn’t have two hungry kittens taking off his pants.

Swinging her hair from side to side, Victoria adopted a wilder pose, and biting her lower lip, she began to slowly take off her top, making time seem to stop. Showing her fluorescent orange bra—another detail that Thomas had chosen for her—Victoria closed her eyes and ran her hands over her curves. Thomas opened his mouth at the spectacular scene. Victoria, now turned into a stripper, was giving him a show worth admiring, but his sisters, who were not far behind either, were doing their thing with his cock. Looking down, he saw how both girls put their tender little heads towards that meat stick, and once they were positioned, they both began with the blowjob.

Mindy was the first to act, running her lips over the tip, while Olivia, with no other choice, sucked on her brother’s balls.

Looking back at his dancing sister, Thomas just lowered his hands to caress the girls’ hair; Victoria, seeing that her master focused on her, used more sensual movements to turn around and show her back to Thomas. There, with a quick movement, she unbuttoned her skirt, remaining in her new attractive underwear.

Motivated by the scene, he pushed both his sister’s heads towards him, forcing them to swallow more of his balls and cock alike. Without objecting, they both allowed themselves to be manipulated and did as their master desired.

“Keep touching yourself, Vicky,” he ordered.

Victoria’s skillful hands traveled all over her body, touching every inch of warm skin; in her mind, the idea of satisfying her master was the only thing she could think about.

“You know, Olivia,” Thomas began, his voice full of contempt. “I’ve always despised all three of you, but I admit, that you are the one I hate the most.”

In a burst of euphoria, he pulled her hair hard, and as if she were a pet that he could handle on a leash, he guided her by her hair to his cock, where the skillful Mindy was busy sucking slowly.

“Suck it along with her.”

Understanding what she had to do, Olivia approached to suck the cock, but her attempt was stopped by the busy Mindy, who didn’t even flinch to give space when she saw that her sister was trying to do the same as her. Interrupting the act, Olivia, in an act of desperation to join the blowjob, let her head go forward, colliding with Mindy’s and imprisoning the tip with her lips. But this did not go unnoticed by Mindy, who, upon seeing that her sister had taken terrain on pleasing her master, also pounced on that cock, thus initiating a delicious tongue fight between the two in which the winner would eat more cock than the other.

And so, with the hungry girls fighting to suck cock, Thomas watched the scene with pleasure. Left behind were the haughty Olivia and the mocking Mindy; now, they had been replaced by two submissive versions that would do anything to make their master happy.

“Come on, sluts,” he demeaned them. “Show me how much you like it.”

Whether it was from enjoying the sucking or from Thomas’ control, but Olivia moaned softly along with Mindy.

Their tongues continued to collide incessantly, but after that slimy fight, Olivia was finally able to win over her sister and put the entire piece in her mouth, sucking it aggressively while Mindy brushed her tongue against her cheek, in an attempt to swallow too. But this was interrupted by Thomas, who getting up, took both their heads and guided them, controlling the pace in which they both sucked.

Placed next to each other and with his hands controlling every movement, they only opened their mouths so they could receive what their master wanted to give them. Taking advantage of this, Thomas inserted his dick into Mindy’s mouth, and after receiving a good suck from her, he took it out and then directed it towards Olivia’s empty mouth, which imprisoned the whole thing, making it disappear.

And so, going between one and the other, Thomas grabbed his little sisters’ little mouths; but this without stopping looking at Victoria with a look full of desire.

“Do you like it?” he asked to the air.

“Mhhmmmmm,” Mindy responded with her mouth full.

“Your cock is the most delicious thing I’ve ever tasted,” Olivia complimented.

“You two are great cocksuckers, but don’t be afraid to kiss while you suck.”

The scene became even more exciting when Mindy and Olivia looked at each other, and with their mouths soaked with saliva, they began to kiss each other passionately, letting their tongues out from time to time to continue licking the cock that was between them.

“And you, Mindy,” he stated. “I’ve been always obsessed with you, watching you go with one and another and feeling how the heat boiled in me knowing that I could never have you. But now look, here you are, at my feet, and I assure you that it won’t be the only time you’ll be like this.”

Leaning down, he grabbed Mindy by the chin and pointed her towards him to look her directly in the eyes.

“With me, you will be more sexually active than ever in your life.”

Mindy’s sweet smile was enough response for Thomas. Releasing her, he let her return to his throbbing cock while Olivia received her with more kisses.

“And you, Victoria, always thought you were so superior,” Thomas ended, his words full of anger. “But now look at you, completely under my control.”

A cruel smile twisted Thomas’s lips as he looked at his girls. Olivia, disheveled and red-faced, kept trying to kiss Mindy, behaving like a hungry vixen; Mindy, with her sweet smile soaked in drool, kept sucking that cock that stood like a monolith of pleasure and duty at the same time; while Victoria, contemplating everything from afar, continued swaying without losing a beat.

“It’s almost poetic, isn’t it? The way I hold all the power now, while you three are nothing but puppets for me.”

With a sign of his hand, Thomas called Victoria, who, seeing that she was needed, quickly went to her master.

“Your orders, master,” she said.

Thomas’ response was precise. “Your little sisters already took care of lubricating my cock, so I want you to ride it.”

Pushing the girls apart, Victoria diverted them from the cock and settled herself on top of her brother. Going down with a calculated slowness, she made sure that the cock entered her little by little, slow enough for her master to enjoy the touch of her pussy, which was already well soaked by the excitement caused by dancing naked. With every inch that entered her, she opened her mouth and closed her eyes, showing a face full of sensuality that even unbalanced Thomas, who at that moment was shocked to see a side that he had never known about his sister; she had never been such a slut, and under his control, she was proving that she had plenty of juice that he would enjoy each time he bed her.

Unable to go deeper, Victoria stayed there and opened her eyes to then push herself upwards with the same slowness with which she entered. Judging by her moves, the former cheerleader was using her best weapons, which she had surely learned from all the times she had fucked the entire football team.

“Yeah, Vicky,” Thomas moaned. “Keep it up.”

With a soft moan that could barely be heard, she reached the tip, but before the cock could take a breath, she inserted it into her pussy again, but this time, letting herself fall completely. There, she began to move from back to front, shaking her body roughly and fucking her brother like no one had never done before in his life. While this was happening, both Olivia and Mindy, who did not want to be left out of the game, took advantage of the position to touch Victoria, Mindy being in charge of massaging her tits and Olivia touching her ass while kissing her neck; all this with the clear intention of giving his master a worthy show.

Accompanying Victoria’s abruptness, Thomas moved his body to try to engage with her, but that tigress was too much for him, so without any other option, he just let himself go, enjoying the collision between his cock and his sister’s dripping pussy.

Thomas tried to contain himself; he tried, seriously, but after the double blowjob and having that goddess fucking him, he couldn’t help it anymore, and with an animalistic grunt, he released jet after jet into Victoria’s pussy, who, upon receiving those loads, had multiple orgasms.

Exhausted by the fuck, he fell on the couch. Victoria did the same a few seconds later.

“Now, time to unfold the big plans,” Thomas stated, trying to regain some air. “From now on, Victoria will become my personal dancer. Caressing Victoria, he continued. “You will dance all the time, my dear, and you will learn the most sensual and hottest choreographies for me.”

Victoria’s smile widened in joy as she began to think of all the dance moves she would develop for him; her only purpose in life being to dance for his pleasure.

“As for you, Olivia,” Thomas said, his tone cold and calculating. “You will be my maid, always taking care of the house and of every need I have while being here.”

Like Victoria, Olivia felt a wave of happiness at the thought of becoming nothing more than a maid for her master. She would have to learn to cook, mop and even iron his clothes, but she would do it with the pleasure of being able to serve him. In her watch, the house would always be clean and in order for him.

“And Mindy,” Thomas said, turning his attention to the youngest of his sisters. “You will be my slave girlfriend, a loving mellow girl in public, while submissive and obedient in private.”

Mindy’s eyes brimmed with tears. She had been chosen by Thomas to be his official girlfriend, and nothing could make her happier! Just thinking about how exciting it would be to present herself as his girlfriend to their family and friends made her feel an unparalleled emotion; she would be the best girlfriend in public and also the best slave in private.

The sisters nodded in agreement, their expressions a mixture of joy, excitement and submission. As Thomas looked upon them now, he knew that he had achieved what he had always desired: At that moment, after so much time of planning and effort, he was finally, in control.