The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Illustrated

By Fallen Knight ()

Chapter 2: Anxiety about Kristen

As I walked back to my dorm, I wondered about what had happened. Was this a one time thing? Is this something I could control? What are the limitations? How in the world did this happen? I had so many questions and no answers.

I soon realized that the only way I was going to get my answers was to experiment. I smiled and laughed as I thought about ways I could find out more.

As I walked up the stairs to my dorm room, a thought occurred to me. I wondered what must be going through Kristen’s mind. This was no typical event. She had to dress provocatively, walk about a mile and give a blowjob to someone whom she barely knew. I even remembered her saying ‘thank you’ as she left him in the park. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that I had absolutely no idea what Kristen was thinking.

I ran up the rest of the stairs and soon found myself outside Kristen’s door. I hesitated for a moment and realized that I was afraid about what I was going to discover. I thought about what had happened again, and I even started to feel guilty. I hoped that she wasn’t in pain over what happened. The few times I had spoken to her before, she seemed like a very caring and intelligent person and I hated to think that I might cause her pain.

After a few more seconds of indecision, I forced myself to reach out and knock on the door.

“Door’s open,” a female voice answered. The voice was muffled and I couldn’t tell if it was angry, sad or happy. I wasn’t even sure it was Kristen.

I turned the doorknob and pushed the door open slowly. I looked inside and Kristen was sitting at her desk typing on her computer. The desk was angled in such a way that I could only see the back of her head. I cautiously stepped into the room and closed the door behind me.

“Hey, Kristen” I tried to talk in a normal tone of voice, but I’m not sure I succeeded.

“David! Hey, I didn’t expect to see you so soon. Let me finish what I’m doing and I’ll be with you in a sec, okay?”

She sounded completely normal. In fact, she sounded rather happy. I looked around the small dorm room and soon realized the only other place to sit down was her bed. I walked over to it and sat down, making sure my sketchbook was closed. Even though everything seemed fine, I didn’t know what to say, so I kept my mouth shut and waited for her to finish typing. I was deeply anxious, but I still enjoyed the incredible view of her gorgeous body and her perfect face. Seeing her reminded me that only a couple hours earlier, her lips were wrapped around my cock and I found myself getting hard again. I moved my sketchbook on top of my lap to hide my growing erection, just in case.

I noticed that she had changed into more comfortable and less revealing clothes. She was still incredibly stylish. She was wearing a pink silk skirt with soft ruffles and a black halter top. Having come from a wealthy family, even in my rattled state of mind, it was very apparent to me that her outfit probably cost hundreds of dollars.

After about five minutes, she stopped typing. She stood up and turned towards me. Anxiously, I looked up at her and let out a huge sigh of relief when I saw that she was smiling.

“Hey, baby, I missed you.” she said in a sexy voice and she jumped onto the bed, pulling me down with her. I found myself lying front to front with this wet dream of a woman, completely clueless about what I should do next. Her entire body was pressed against mine, and I could feel my cock pressing against her lower body. She kissed me, her wet tongue shooting into my mouth. For a few long seconds, I was in complete shock. Until earlier today, I had never kissed a girl before and I didn’t know what to do.

The feeling of her impossibly soft lips and tongue and her body pressed up against me was too much. I didn’t know what to do, but my body demanded that I do something. I returned the kiss savagely, my tongue playing with hers. I reached out with both arms and pulled her closer to me. She responded in kind and for a few glorious moments we were making out like animals.

She pulled back and said, “So, baby, did you have fun earlier?” She smiled and licked her lips. I was mesmerized. I couldn’t believe what was happening. She looked me straight in the eyes and I could tell that she was a little confused about my response.

“Kristen, it was the most amazing experience I have ever had!”

She laughed and started to kiss me again. She reached down with one hand and stroked my cock through my shorts. It didn’t take long for it to become rock hard. My breath quickened as my lust started to take over.

She started kissing and nibbling my ear and breathing heavily. Pleasant shivers were running up my spine. I wanted to get a better feel of her breasts and I reached up her top with one hand, gently grabbing one of her breasts. She was wearing a silky bra, which felt wonderful under my fingertips. I ran my fingers lightly around her hard nipples, eliciting a low moan.

“That feels so good…” she moaned into my ear. She pressed her body closer to mine and started to undo my belt and pants. She was so damn sexy. I couldn’t imagine anything that would make this girl sexier than she already was.

“I’ve been thinking about our encounter all afternoon and I’m so wet and horny. I need you deep inside me right now…” she moaned. I almost lost control as she reached into my boxers and grabbed my cock and pumped it hard.

We kissed again, our tongues intertwined. She let go of my cock and grabbed my hand that caressing her breasts. She guided it down under her skirt, and as I got closer to her crotch, I could practically feel the moistness before I even touched her. She let go of my hand and returned to pumping my cock up and down.

I pulled up her skirt a bit and reached down her silky panties. With my fingers, I tentatively touched her lips, stroking them gently and sometimes squeezing them. They (and her underwear) was soaking wet. She moaned and moaned, and gaining confidence, I stroked her pussy faster and paid her clit a lot more attention.

“Ooh, David. Faster…Harder…” she cried out. I did just like she asked, and she become more wild and furious, both in her kissing and her attention to my cock. It felt like her entire body was humping against my hand. I cautiously stuck a couple fingers up into her pussy and her hot moist tunnel clenched around my fingers. I pumped them in and out, while I tried to stroke her clit with my thumb and palm. She moaned louder and louder, completely losing all her inhibitions.

She suddenly cried out, “David!!” and she came hard. Her entire body tensed against mine as she held her breath, to let the wave of her orgasm ripple over and over throughout her entire body. I felt a gush of her juices rush over my hand, and the inside of her pussy spasmed against my fingers. She gripped my cock so hard that it was almost painful. A long, long moment later, her body went limp, twitching over and over again with each aftershock wave of pleasure. Her breasts heaved up and down, her nipples making small tents in her halter top.

“Baby, that was absolutely amazing…” she whispered in a husky voice. I watched her in amazement. The look on her face as the orgasm ripped through her body was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. I was so close to coming, but I still needed a little more of her attention.

She reached down and pulled my hand from her panties. My fingers and palm was glistening with her cum. She brought my fingers up to her mouth and sucked her juices right off them.

“Mmmm….I taste so good, don’t you think so?”

She reached down and wet her fingers and brought them up to my mouth. Her scent was heavenly and when she put her fingers into my mouth, I licked and sucked every little glistening bit of cum. It was my first taste of a girl’s cum and I loved it.

“It’s your turn now.”

With that, she pulled herself up and straddled my legs. She pulled my shorts and boxers down a bit to free my cock completely from my clothes.

I reached out with both hands and held both of her breasts, kneading them gently and stroking her nipples with my fingers. She quickly shed her halter top and then reached back and unclasped her bra, letting her gorgeous breasts fall free. I gawked at their magnificence. I had seen dozens, if not hundreds of breasts on the Net on various porn sites, but I had never seen breasts so wonderful. They were a perfect size, perhaps a size C. They didn’t droop at all. They were simply perfect.

I ran my fingers lightly all over her breasts and her hard erect nipples, savoring the silky smoothness of her skin.

“You love my breasts, don’t you?” she asked with a sly smile.

I nodded in response, my eyes still fixed on her breasts. I’m sure the look of fascination and lust on my face was more than enough of an answer to her question.

She leaned forward and kissed me savagely. I returned the kiss and it didn’t take long for both of us to reach the point where fucking was the only next step.

She reached down and grabbed my cock, slowly guiding it closer and closer to her wet pussy.

Suddenly, she stopped kissing me and cried out, “Damn it! Damn it!”

Anxious, I asked, “Kristen, what’s wrong?”

“I have an appointment with my advisor at 6pm that I absolutely cannot miss. I’m so sorry! I’m so sorry!!”

She leaned up and looked at the clock sitting next to her bed. With a gasp, she jumped out of bed and scrambled around to get ready. I watched her moving around. She was so beautiful that even mundane movements like walking around and packing a schoolbag was incredibly sexy. Her hair was all messed up and her breasts were completely free.

She took a few minutes to fix up her hair and clothing as best she could. After many years of makeup and beauty experience, it didn’t take her too long to make herself presentable. She sprayed a light mist of her perfume on herself to try to cover the smell of sex. I didn’t think that was going to work and I hoped she was meeting with her advisor in a very large room or outdoors. But I was sure she knew how to handle the situation.

“Honey, I’m so sorry. Forgive me?” she asked with a worried look on her face.

“Kristen, don’t worry about it. I understand. Go, go!” I laughed when I saw her worried look change to relief.

“Thanks. I’ll be back in a few hours. Miss me?” She pretended to look worried again.

“Of course I’ll miss you.”

She smiled that wonderful smile of hers. Then she finished packing her books, gave me and my cock a wet kiss and rushed out the door.

I lay back in bed, letting my erection subside. I had a ridiculously enormous smile on my face. All of my anxiety about Kristen had poured out of me and left me feeling exhilarated and flying high. I was so happy, I felt like I was on drugs.

I pictured Kristen again and again in my mind, remembering the way she looked bobbing up and down on my cock and the way she looked when she was cumming. I remembered the way it felt when her soft tongue swirled around on my cock. I could still taste her on my lips.

After a good ten minutes, I realized that I was lying down in a bed inside a girl’s bedroom. Not just any girl, my incredibly gorgeous girlfriend. I stood up, pulled my shorts back on and looked around, for the first time really seeing the inside of a girl’s bedroom.

I couldn’t help myself and I found myself looking through her closet and dresser drawers. It was filled with top designer labels like Prada, Versace and Dolce & Gabbana. I found her underwear drawers and almost everything was La Perla. I couldn’t wait to see what these clothes and lingerie looked like on Kristen.

After a while, I began to realize that I still didn’t know anything about my new power. The thought occurred to me that maybe this new relationship with Kristen was only temporary. It was a horrible thought and I wanted to push it aside, but I couldn’t. I had to know more. After only a few brief encounters with Kristen, she already meant too much to me to accept losing her.

I rushed to my room, sat down at my drawing table and thought long and hard. I tried to remember everything about the moment when my drawing became a reality. I opened up my sketchbook and studied the drawing. At first glance, it didn’t look any different from the thousands of other drawings I had created. Yet, somehow the simple drawing had become a reality.

I remember that when I was drawing, I was thinking about getting a blowjob from an absolutely wonderful girlfriend. Looking at the drawing, I realized that it was somehow obvious that the girl was in love with the man. It was somehow obvious that the girl was extraordinary, not only in appearance but in terms of her personality. I can’t explain how the drawing depicted such an intangible feeling, but it did. It was similar to how my old drawings relayed such strong emotions, but in this particular drawing, that feeling was intensified.

I wondered if there was something special about that piece of paper, or maybe something special about the pencil. I looked around and grabbed another sketchbook and a new pencil. I thought about what I could draw that might let me learn more about what happened.

I tried something really simple first. I quickly sketched the guy in the room next to me coming through my door and giving me a hot pepperoni pizza and a six-pack of beer. It was the first thing that popped to my mind, as I was extremely hungry. I intentionally tried to limit the detail and depth of the picture and I didn’t bother to color or shade it either. When I decided the sketch was more than enough to depict what I wanted, I set the pencil down and waited and watched.

For a few long moments, I was afraid that nothing was going to happen. I wonder that perhaps, this was a one time power. Even if it was only a one time event, I was still happy. My brief encounter with Kristen was enough for me to realize that she was perfect for me.

Suddenly the paper started to ripple, just like before. The ink flashed a brilliant light before fading quickly. The pyrotechnics were nowhere as powerful as before, but I reasoned that the sketch was of a much poorer quality and the image depicted was quite simple as well.

I heard a knock and the door opened. A guy walked into the room with a pizza and a six-pack of beer, exactly like I depicted them in my drawing.

“Hey, I don’t think we’ve met. I’m Steven,” the guy said in a friendly tone of voice.

“Hi. I’m David. Nice to meet you,” I replied.

He put the pizza and beer cans on my desk and said, “Hey, I bought these for my dinner tonight, but it turns out that I have to leave town for a couple days. Do you want them?”

“Sure, thanks! I haven’t had lunch or dinner and I’m starving. This is perfect.”

“Great! I’m glad I thought to check if you were here. Enjoy. I’ll see you later.” He left the room and closed the door behind him.

Moments later, my mouth was full with the most wonderful pizza and beer I had ever tasted.