The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Illustrated

By Fallen Knight ()

Chapter 1: Becoming Reality?

Ever since I was little, I always carried a sketchbook around with me and spent hours drawing everything I could. I was fascinated with the idea that with a simple pencil and a piece of paper, I could recreate entire scenes from my life or even create objects and events that never even occurred.

My dorm room was littered with drawings, recent and from my childhood. They were pinned all over the walls, and my desks were cluttered with stacks and stacks of sketchbooks. There must have been thousands of drawings. As beautiful as they were, none of them were truly special. They were only imitations of life. Yet, in those drawings, there was a hint of what was to come. If you looked at these drawings, the edges seemed a little too sharp. The colors seemed a little too vivid. The emotions they stirred up in the viewer seemed a little too real.

I was an only child and my parents were both extremely career oriented. They were very successful and we lived in one of those enormous Victorian houses with vast expanses of exquisitely manicured lawns and a thick black iron gate cutting us off from the rest of the community. There were very few neighborhood kids and I spent most of my childhood lying by the huge lake behind the house or running alone through the miles of woods beyond the lake. I was almost always alone, but I never really felt lonely as long as I had my sketchbook. With that sketchbook and a bit of imagination, I could create entire worlds to keep my mind busy.

Although I become less introverted in high school, I didn’t have many friends. I was socially awkward and I never felt very comfortable surrounded by other people. Once I left home for college, I stopped keeping in touch with my high school friends. Somehow it never occurred to me to call them.

I definitely did not have a girlfriend. I remembered being envious of other people as I walked through the halls of my high school, seeing all the couples necking between classes. I had a sketchbook devoted to drawings of some of my more beautiful classmates, including a good percentage of the cheerleaders. Although some were simple still drawings, most of them were of an erotic nature. I figured that since I wasn’t having sex, my own image in my drawings would make up for it.

Anyways, I was in the midst of my second semester of college when something unbelievable occurred. My school work was extremely easy and I often skipped classes in order to find a quiet spot in one of the numerous parks and work on my drawings. My college was located in a large town and the scenery was absolutely gorgeous.

This particular day, I was leaning against a tree, sheltered in the shade from the thick branches above. It was a relatively quiet spot a mile or so away from the main campus. Occasionally, someone ran past along the pathways, but for the most part, I was completely alone. There was a soft autumn breeze rustling through the leaves and I could feel myself getting a little drowsy and daydreaming a bit as I drew.

The drawing had started out depicting myself leaning back against a tree half asleep, but as my mind started to daydream, I wondered what it would be like to have an absolutely loving and understanding girlfriend who was so sexy and incredibly beautiful that I would thank God every day for bringing her into my life. Hey, I was daydreaming so I might as well wish for the perfect woman, right? My thoughts quickly turned towards sex and I imagined what a blowjob would feel like. I had seen some pictures and videos of women giving blowjobs on the Net, but I had absolutely no idea what it would feel like.

I looked down at my drawing and I found myself adding a woman in a rather revealing outfit kneeling in front of me and giving me a blowjob. As I began to add the finishing touches, I blinked as I realized that the woman was actually one of the girls who lived on the same floor as me.

Her name was Kristen and she was quite often the subject of my more erotic dreams and drawings. She was absolutely beautiful. I had spoken to her on several occasions, primarily about my drawings. I’ve found that college girls seemed to like the mysterious ‘artistic’ types and I’ve had plenty of chances to talk with girls over the past few months. Unfortunately the conversations never lasted very long because I had no idea how to talk to other people, much less a member of the opposite sex. But I did learn that she had modeled quite successfully for a couple years in the City before tiring of the rather superficial and spiritually unrewarding lifestyle.

She was quite tall, almost as tall as me and I was six feet. She had a graceful willowy body that almost seemed to float above the ground when she walked. She was more curvaceous than the typical runway model, with a nice full butt and gorgeously proportioned breasts. Her golden blonde hair ran jet straight down her back, cut in a very modern style. She had very delicate and exotic features, and I had no doubt in my mind that if she had continued modeling, she would have been a household name.

I added the last few strokes and something strange happened. The page began rippling, as if it were made of some strange liquid substance. The ink started to glow with a pale luminance. Shocked, I stared in awe, my mouth agape. Suddenly, the ink flared up with a bright shock of light and when I could see again, the drawing was back to normal.

I had no idea what had happened, or if I was still daydreaming. I started to examine the drawing and the sketchpad, when I noticed someone moving in the corner of my eye. I looked up and saw Kristen walked down the pathway heading straight towards me.

She was wearing a black leather mini-skirt and a very tight tank top matched with black high heeled mid-calf boots. I leaned back, admiring the view. Her hips swaying back and forth were almost hypnotic. The interplay of her toned leg muscles were in beautiful harmony with the slight bouncing motion of her full breasts. The wind blew playfully through her hair, which seemed to sparkle in the sunlight. I laid my sketchbook and pencil next to me and waved hello. She gave me a wonderfully genuine smile.

“Hey, Kristen. How are you doing?” I asked as she approached.

“David…” she replied. She smiled again, and to my surprise, she sat down right next to me.

Without a word, she reached out with her perfectly manicured hands and started to unbuckle my belt. I was in complete shock. My mind seemed to go completely blank and my body no longer responded to me. She removed my belt and started to unfasten my shorts. The entire time, she was looking straight into my face, with that wonderful smile. I could smell a light scent of perfume, and I was starting to feel like I was in some surreal world. God, she was so beautiful. I could feel my cock starting to harden, especially when I realized her breasts were hanging less than a foot away from my face. She had an absolutely perfect complexion and I longed to kiss her perfect skin.

She pulled down on my shorts and my body reacted by lifting off the ground slightly. I was in control of my body, but I was still in shock and I was automatically responding to her actions. With a smooth tug, she pulled both my shorts and boxers down to my knees.

She reached out one hand to grasp my cock. I gasped as a shock of pleasure rushed through my body. This was the first time a girl ever touched my cock and this was no ordinary girl. I starting to breathe heavily and the blood rushing to my brain made me light headed. She caressed my cock gently, coaxing the blood to flow up and forcing it to become rock hard. She pumped her hand up and down my cock slowly and with each movement, little shocks of electricity burst through my body. I felt my whole body twitching with each shock.

She moved around to face me and pulled my pants and boxers completely off. She tossed them aside. Spreading my legs apart, she knelt down between them and to my utter amazement she moved her head down and starting lavishing my entire cock with long strokes of her tongue and extremely wet kisses. I felt a grinding deep in my balls and I almost lost it. With each stroke and each kiss, I gasped as waves of pleasure rushed up through my body.

“Kristen!”

She responded by engulfing the head of my cock completely and slowly taking me deeper. Her tongue was running down the bottom of my cock, moving back and forth, causing me to go crazy. With one hand, she grasped the base of my cock and pumped up and down. I had never felt anything so wonderful in my entire life. I had imagined getting blowjobs before, but the reality of it was so intense and pleasurable.

As she pumped up and down on my cock, I finally felt like I had some control of my body. I caressed the smooth skin of her face and ran my fingers through her silky hair. I’m fairly well endowed and somehow she was taking me deeper and deeper into her mouth. I could feel the moist depth of her mouth and throat engulfing my cock and I was in heaven.

I reached out and, for the first time in my life, touched a woman’s breasts. They were impossibly soft, yet firm at the same time. I held one in my hand, squeezing and caressing it lightly through her tank top. I could feel her erect nipple against my palm. She moaned as I continued caressing her breasts.

She pumped faster and faster, applying more and more suction. The spit was rolling down my cock, all over the hand and dripping over my balls. The sight of this gorgeous woman worshipping my cock, swallowing it deep into her luscious lips become more than I could bear.

I lost complete control and with a loud shout, my cock spewed cum deep into her mouth. She knew I was about to come and took me deep, determined to catch every drop of cum. She continued pumping, coaxing every little drop out of me. An intense feeling of ecstasy ripped through my body and I shot load after load of cum into her mouth.

My head lolled back against the tree, my body completely limp. Waves of electricity continuing rushing through my body, as the aftershock of my orgasm slowly started to die down.

She looked up at me, a little dribble of cum dripping out of the corner of her mouth. Her tongue flicked out and caught the dribble and she looked like she was savoring the taste. She leaned back down again and lavished my softening cock with her tongue, cleaning up the mess.

She reached out, picked up my shorts and boxers and helped me put them back on. She leaned forward, pressing those wonderfully soft breasts against my chest. She gave me a light kiss on my mouth and smiled.

“Thank you,” she said in an incredibly sexy whisper. She stood up and started to walk back down the path.

“Kristen! Where are you going?” I cried out. I tried to stand up, but my body felt completely drained. And somehow, I think my body knew to just stay where it was.

“Kristen!”

She looked over her shoulder and shot me a kiss with those luscious lips and continued to walk away. I watched her until she went around a corner and disappeared from my view.

Still in shock and drained, I leaned back against the tree in a complete daze. I felt like I was floating among the clouds. I kept getting flashbacks of her beautiful face and her lips wrapped around my hard cock, worshipping it. It was the most amazing experience of my entire life and I was never going to forget it.

Without thinking, I reached out to grab my sketchbook and pencil to capture this moment forever. With a shock, I realized that I already had a picture of it. The drawing I had created not so long ago depicted Kristen wearing the exact same outfit with my erect cock deep inside her mouth. I looked closer and every detail looked exactly right. The color of her hair, lipstick and clothes was perfect. The way her hair blew in the wind was captured accurately. Her eyes, her lips, her nose, her breasts…everything was perfect.

“Oh my god,” I whispered as the implications of this miracle started to sink in.

I spent the rest of the afternoon lying back in the grass, looking at my perfect drawing and remembering that perfect moment with Kristen.